[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frostbitten (CYOA) #13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1473131793923.png (539KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473131793923.png
539KB, 1000x1000px
https://www.anonpone.com/frostbitten/

Ready to forget that ever happened yet? You sure are.
>Well. That was certainly something, huh?
“That's one way to say it was a nightmare, yeah.”
Misty sighs.
>This entire city is a nightmare, but the longer we stay down here talking about it is less time we have to try to fix it.
“Fix it?”
>Yeah, I mean there must be some way to make things better for everyone here. There's gotta be, right?
“...I don't know, Misty. Are you really sure an entire city full of crazies can be reasoned with?”
>Is leaving them all to their own insanity a better option?
You couldn't respond.
>We should keep going.
“Yeah. But to where?”
>Probably back to Pete's room, unless there's something else you have planned. Really, I just want to get back home. It's been a while since I've been there and I'm a little nervous.
>>
>>29079411
Follow her suggestion and go back?

Glorified bump because no responses for over an hour, I usually only lurk/bump, and I need sleep.
>>
>>29079900
If you're still here, go back to peter's or her house?
Guess no one wants to play today. What a shame.
>>
>>29079996
To her home, her place is safer anyway.
>>
>>29079411
Let's go home. I'm dying to have more of your soup!
>>
>>29080036
>>29080059

[1/2]

“Maybe it is time we get back home. It's been way too long. And besides, I've been dying to have more of your soup for days!”
She gasps.
>That's right! I get to make soup again!
She grins happily.
>Let's get going then!
Up the staircase you go, through the hallways of the prison you trot, and through the front door you would've went if a nurse didn't stop you first.
>I hope you two aren't planning on going far.
The mare speaks in a quiet voice.
“Oh? Why's that?”
>A storm's coming in from the sea. Looks like it's going to be a nasty one. Better hurry if you don't want to be caught in the middle of it.
You hear Misty speak.
“We'll keep that in mind. Thanks.” You say as you turn your head.
>No. Thank you. Again.
A puzzled look crosses your face. You turn to face her.
“Uhm, I'm sorry, have we met-”
...She's gone. You turn back to Misty.
“Did you see that?”
>See what? You were talking to thin air, Chance.
Your look of puzzlement deepens. Shaking your head and blinking, you turn to Misty.
“Let's get out of here.”
And got out of there you did. Walking through the city streets back to your home was a feeling you hadn't felt in far too long. You almost missed it.
Almost. The air has gotten significantly more chilly than before. The armor you're wearing doesn't seem to hold in heat very well, despite it being from the future and all. Hell, you'd even bargain that Misty's leather would work better in such weather, but whether it's better or not, You know you need warmer clothes. Great protection from physical damage won't do much for you if you're freezing to death.
>>
>>29080287
Making it back to the shack lets a wave of relief flow through you, because now you know that just beyond that is home. Walking into the shack, you're greeted by Peach, Philip sitting on a couch next to her. He just gives you a half-hearted wave.
It looks like they've conditioned the place a little. The shack now sports the aforementioned couch, A picture frame with no picture inside, and a small wooden coffee table.
>Hi guys!
“Hey Peach.”
>G'day cunts. How was good ol' Peter for ya? As hospitable as ya had hoped?
>>
>>29080291
Beats most ponies here. I'm not going to ask for much in the way of hospitality, just that they don't try and kill me. So you just set up shop here huh? In case you didn't know there a pretty nasty storm coming, or so I heard.
>>
>>29080370
Beats most other ponies around here, I imagine. I won't ask for much hospitality as long as I don't get my head chopped off while I'm sleeping.
>Hrmph. I suppose you could do worse. I couldn't, but lets not get into that at the moment.
“Agreed. You set up shop here, huh?”
>We did, we did. We tried to make it as home-like as possible. It's a work in progress, but it's comin' along quite nicely I reckon.
“As nice as it is, I heard that there's a storm on the horizon, a nasty one too.
>Is that so? I suppose we'll have to just brave through the storm.
>Y'know...
Misty chimes in.
>If the storm ends up being too much, you can head inside with Chance and I. We'd be more than happy to have you.
>Naaah, I doubt it'll be that bad. Besides, we wouldn't want to get in the way of anything.
>Hrm. You're one stubborn one, aren't you.
Phil's eyes roll. A small grin creeps onto his tired face.
>Get inside your damn iceberg already, geez.
You follow the instructions of the rude pony and move the fridge out of the way of the door. Just like old times, Misty goes in first, you closing the “door” behind you as you trot inside.
Through the ice tunnels, once again you reach the entry to the house, walking into the living room. Thankfully nothing has changed. Everything is just as you left it. Coffee table with the record player from that mare's place on top, couch, crystal lights shining up the place in multicolor comfort.
Home sweet home.
>First order of business now that we're back, sir?
Misty says sarcastically.
>>
>>29080601
Make sure to avoid the deadly trap that couches are. If you were to make contact, you would instantly pass out from exhaustion, with an empty stomach!
Propose to help preparing some soup.
>>
>>29080601
Take the armor off and flop onto the couch. Jokingly say "Make me some food, mare!" While she cooks we can fiddle with the record player. What music we got?
>>
>>29080748
>>29080756

[1/2]

“How about we get some food in this place?” You jokingly say as you glare at her.
>Well fine then, master of the household, I'll serve your royal soup as fast as I can!\
“Good!”
>Fine!
“Thanks!”
>Whatever!
She trots off to the kitchen, giggling to herself. You smile and take off the heavy armor for the first time in too long. You throw the armor behind the couch and look at the welcoming-looking sofa. You know lying on the couch is just another trap to send you flailing into the open jaws of sleep, and you're still relatively hungry, so you meet the sinister sofa halfway and sit down on it. A bubbling noise reaches your ears as the water in the kitchen comes to a boil.
“Hey, me being sir stick-up-ass aside, do you need any help?”
>Pffft, I'm fine Chancy, I've been doing this for a long time.
“I don't doubt it, but just remember the offer's there.”
>Yup yup yup!
Noticing the box of records underneath the coffee table, you pull it out and set it on the table, promptly going through the records. Having no memory or knowledge of music culture, you go into everything completely blind. Or, maybe deaf would be more appropriate. One of the two.
Anyway, most of the records claim to be a part of a genre named “Emo.” You put a couple different records from the different bands on. Most of the emo records are from a band called “Dull Ears”. The screaming parts weren't your type. Misty didn't mind it, however.
A couple records are ones that supposedly used to be used in ballrooms in the past. Relaxing. You liked it quite a bit more than the previous records, as did Misty.
There were some other records that you never got to listening to as well. Ones that pictured a dead pony in a bathtub, one with two barely clothed ponies in space, just a frontal shot of a pony with a bleeding nose, and others.
>>
>>29081006
Before you check out any more, you notice that as you take out records from the box you spy one record sleeve at the bottom laying horizontally. The rest were vertical and covered the record at the bottom. Perhaps it was meant to be hidden?
You examine the record's sleeve. A painting of a stone sitting on a pedestal is pictured on one side. The other side is jet black, with white lettering on it.
“Become the music.”
Putting the record on, it seems to be...silent. Odd.
Perhaps there's more to it, but you're not in the mystery solving mood at the moment. You slide it back into the box as Misty comes into the room with two bowls of soup on a wooden platter.
>We ran out of silver platters, your highness. Please forgive me.
You chuckle and shake your head.
“Thank you, Misty.”
The both of you indulge in some of the best soup you've ever tasted. But you have no memory of tasting any other kind of soup, so perhaps that isn't saying much.
Once the soup is finished, Misty looks over to your satisfied face.
>Good?
“Very.”
>Good. Anything else you would like to do? I'm tired as all hell, so doing nothing and relaxing is an option I wouldn't mind choosing...just sayin'...
>>
>>29081006
>>29081024
God damn they're just so FUCKING CUTE together!

I agree. Just chill on the couch. Ask her what she wants to do after we get out of here.
>>
>>29081006
>>29081024
I don't remember the last time I got to relax and listen to music with someone else.
...well of course we don't. Silly me.
So that's what you listen to? Emo, classical, and what seems to be silence?
>>
>>29081400
I'm pretty sure we pick the music up from the mare that killed herself.
>>
>>29081223
>>29081400
“Just chilling out on the couch? Sounds like a plan.”
>Good, 'cause I wasn't gonna take no for an answer anyway.
“I don't remember the last time I got to just relax and listen to some music with other ponies.”
You smack your forehead with your hoof once you figure out what you just said.
>You don't think you remember, huh?
“I'm so dumb!”
>Naaah, you're just a silly willy.
If you could've rolled your eyes any harder they'd pop right back into your head.
Misty flops onto the couch and takes a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling. The house has considerably warmed up since you first got here. Probably her doing. For a pony that isn't a unicorn, you'd be damned if she isn't the most magical pony you've met so far.
...Did you really just think that?
To get your mind back on track, you formulate a question in your head.
“Hey Misty?”
>Mhmm?
“What do you wanna do after all of this is over?”
>After we get out of here? Well, first off you and me are gonna go to Pitchurst and kick some pony butt till we get some answers for what's been going on around here. After that... I'm not quite sure, really. Might visit my family. Might travel, I'd like that after being stuck in the same place for years. Might even be an adventurer, who knows what could happen.
She stops and thinks for a bit.
>I haven't really thought about much long term stuff. I've just been taking what life has been dishing out for me, really.
>>
>>29081598
That makes sense. Honestly, I'm not sure if I want to find out who I was before. What if... what if I don't like what I find?
>>
>>29081741
“Makes sense. Not much you can do when you're stuck in a place like this.”
>Mhmm. Really sucks.
“So does not knowing your past... All this time I've been thinking of what I'll find when I get to Pitchurst, and getting all of the answers I need when I'm not even sure if I want those answers in the first place. I mean, come on, I could've been anyone. I could've been no one! Maybe I was someone, will I like who I was? What if the answers I get aren't the answers I'm looking fo-”
Misty puts a hoof on your lips.
>Shh. You think too far into the future. We'll deal with that when we get to Pitchurst. We're supposed to be relaxing, remember? Not worrying about everything in the observable universe. So just chill out for me, alright Chancy?
Her bright blue eyes puncture your soul.
>It's gonna be alright. Maybe you don't want answers, who cares, ignorance is bliss anyway. All I care about is if you're going to be alright in the end. And I'm going to be there to make damn sure that you end up with a smile on your face. Got it?
You take a deep breath.
“Alright. I got it.”
You consider just how lucky you are. You could've woken up on any shore in the world and had been taken in by bandits or worse. But you got taken in by her.
Maybe luck's on your side after all.

That's it for me today. Don't bump.
I thought this was gonna be a really bad session at first, but it turned around well enough.
I doubt I'll be able to run in the coming weeks with Christmas and new year's barreling themselves towards me. I just hope you enjoyed this session. This thread is gonna be the last one in a while (at least until after New Year's) , so if you wanna use it for discussion or something, it'd be good enough for it I think.
Again, thanks for playing. Hope you all enjoyed.
>>
>>29081926
Still enjoying it as much as I hope you do. We'll await your return.
Polite sage.
>>
>>29081926
Numb, I'm going to be honest. This was probably the most fun I've had with a cyoa in a long time.

So do you guys think Chance should realize his own feeling and make a move on Misty sometime soon?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.