[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of fics do you think Twilight writes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: twilicorn_by_timeimpact-d5v88tb.png (180KB, 1014x788px) Image search: [Google]
twilicorn_by_timeimpact-d5v88tb.png
180KB, 1014x788px
What kind of fics do you think Twilight writes?
>>
>>29078679
Past Sins
>>
>>29078679
>>29078682
After Twilight resigns as princess and the library returns and the Elements of Harmony.
>>
>>29078692
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
>>
>>29078692
>resigns as princess
Anon...
Shes immortal
Shes gonna be a princess forever
>>
>>29078695
I CHIMED IN WITH A
HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF
CLOSONG THE GODDAMN DOOR, NO
>>
>>29078679
i bet she secretly writes really lewd fics but never gets them done because she cant hold her arousal anymore and has to get herself off and then she just loses inspiration and starts from scratch the next evening

at least thats what always happens to me
>>
>>29078679
she becomes a writer for a children's TV show about MC and friends learning and spreading friendship magic. She quits after the Flim Flam producers ask her to change the story too much for the toy product line.
>>
>>29078711
I'll fucking slap you.
>>
>>29078711
but then she realizes that the show she was writing is fundamentally a commercial for the toys and shes been getting butthurt for literally no reason except autism
>>
File: 1473379770321.jpg (91KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1473379770321.jpg
91KB, 640x637px
>>29078679
Sci-fi where ponies travel through universe making friends on other planets amd solving friendship problems. It's filled with technology mixed with magic, kind of like hextech in lol.
There are also very graphic desciptions of violence-filled action that get worse and worse with every new book.
>>29078703
>Getting off to your own work
Do people really do this? I can't imagine myself doing that. I understand popping a boner, but nutting?
>>
A Diamond in the Rough
>>
>>29078724

Yeah, I don't either. I definitely write some of my sexy fics with a boner, but I would never fap to my own work.

Plus there's the idea of mental incest, which is a bit offputting.
>>
>>29078723
>twilight
>being a sperg
wow it's almost canon!
>>
>>29078724
>>29078729
if i get this sudden vision of a very juicy, steamy scene in my mind, and just roll in its sexiness to figure out the right words i can use to put it down on paper, what else can i do

>>29078736
i dont think you got his joke
>>
>>29078743
I'm continuing the joke, as twilight (and the mane 6 in general) are Faust self inserts
>>
>>29078725
That should have been the name of the Diamond Dog episode
"A Diamond in the Ruff"
>>
>>29078679
Yaoi.
>>
>>29078879
And Flutters keeps bumping her thread because she wants more Discord x Iron Will green.
>>
>>29078692
the only resign is (You), filthy hasbrosome
>>
>>29078724
>>Getting off to your own work
>Do people really do this? I can't imagine myself doing that. I understand popping a boner, but nutting?

I think it depends on what you're writing and how you write smut. Like, for example, I like to write not only the physicality, but what goes through the character's minds as they plunge into the new and strange intoxication of romantic lust.

However, if one has sharp imagery and use it to write out fantasies for not only the readers but themselves, then I can see how one could feel arousal, as they are writing a version of themselves. Writers like these tend to focus on more stark visuals I've noticed, which isn't bad. However, I like to add fine details such as how truly hot and stuffy their shared breaths are as they dual in a dance of tongues that brush against one another, the smack of their lips sending shivers down their spines, their thoughts a mere haze.

Of course, I sometimes do the exact opposite. I like to play around. One moment I'll be pre-writing an emotional green for the right thread one day, the next I'll have Anon as Darth Vader messing around in Canterlot High.

>>29078679
I wouldn't be surprised if she expresses her inner desires through writing. Think about it, she's never really had much of a chance to engage in sexual activities. She's always been introverted and found socializing to be an unnecessary trifle that would only be a means of distraction from what she believed to be her true goal and purpose. Then, she goes to Ponyville, learns her lesson, and finally realizes that having friends, while distracting at times, really motivates you more than it does distract. Because of this, she's more wiling to dive into the idea of socializing. However, she then becomes a Princess before she can actually "fool around," thus becoming too busy to anything else, and teaches Starlight. The few ways she probably relieves her tension is through her writing and masturbation. Being Twi is suffering.
>>
>>29078696
No, she will not! She will tell off Celestia in the future!
>>
>>29078903
Faggot, Hasbro is a Nazis company since 2013.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.