[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. No good edition edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29078115
When we last left off, we were talking to Breeze.

“It’s fine… Breeze, I don't think I've been spending enough time with you lately. Wanna go on that date when you're done with these launchers? We could get Astray possibly and get more cards for playing Mana.”
>Breeze perks up at your question, smiling widely and nodding.
>”Yes please, I’d love to, I’ll be done in a little bit. And if you want to, I don’t mind if it’s just us or if we bring Astray.”
>Breeze get’s up after letting you go, seeming to have a new vigor as she begins to work away faster.
>”By the way… I wanna ask you.”
“Yes?”
>Breeze looks to you, giving a small smile.
>”It could be a little much or something neither of you want... But you are Astray’s dad, everypony has that figured out by now, so I figure I should ask you first. I’m… still starting out, and don’t know every trick, but could I take Astray on as an apprentice?”
“An apprentice?”
>Breeze nods, working away.
>”He still could be learning… I know he is dealing with plenty right now and has plenty of responsibility, but he would be an amazing engineer. He has plenty of technical and programming skills, he just needs to be taught the physical techniques to really begin. but like I said, I want to ask you about this. Astray has had it plenty rough and is still young, I’d hate to take his free and fun time away to learn on top of his work…”
>>
>>29078122
If that's something he would be interested in then sure, I'll allow it. But you gotta ask him though, he has to be willing to learn.
>>
>>29078122
"I don't mind if he becomes your apprentice. In fact, he was struggling thinking about his future with his skills. I'm sure he would love spend time learning from you! Of course, we should really get his opinion on this."
>>
>>29078122
"I don't mind if he becomes your apprentice. In fact, he was struggling thinking about his future with his skills. I'm sure he would love spend time learning from you! Of course, we should really get his opinion on this."
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>”We can ask him later, tomorrow, it’s been a bit of a big day so far. Though it was bad, it’s super cool that we bumped into your uncle.”
“It is, I’m really happy we found him.
>Breeze giggles, stopping her work and looking to you.
>”I know Midnight is too, the two of you are so alike, I bet she is getting information and ideas from him. They kept talking about clothes and such while your uncle tried on different things.”
>Breeze sighs, putting down her tools and sitting back.
>”I think I can leave this till tomorrow, all the physical stuff is done and I could use this to test Astray. I know he is good, but I better make sure he can do everything right if I have him do things by himself.”
>>
>>29078218
Sure, just don't push it if he doesn't want to. So you wanna get ready for that date?
>>
>>29078218
Before we go, we should probably mention Midnight's concern over. Communication is important over concerns like this. Otherwise, that date sounds good.
>>
>>29078218
“Sure, just don't push it if he doesn't want to. So you wanna get ready for that date?”
>”Yes!” Breeze says, looking excited. “I’ll just have a quick shower and we can go.”
“Okay, I’ll be in the mess.”
>Both you and breeze get out of the compartment, Breeze practically tearing at her coveralls as she goes to her room.
>You go to the mess and see just Midnight and Mich there, moving next to Midnight.
>”Awww, look who’s back.”
“Only for a moment. Breeze is okay, she was just a little worried about stuff from before.”
>”Okay, good! Thanks for checking on her.”
>”Good to see that you are watching out for your crew, your mother always did the same for us.” Your uncle says.
>You all keep chatting, Breeze stepping in not long after.
>She has a set of denim pants on, the pants hugging her form quite nicely, a dark grey zip up hoddie being over a white shirt.
>”So… this alright? I’d hate to go like this to someplace special.”
>Midnight gives a fake shocked gasp, smiling.
>”Are you two finally going on that date?”
>”Yes…”
>Midnight laughs softly, the stallion smiling after and giving you a small pat on the head.
>”Be good you two… have fun~.”
>>
>>29078311
Oh we will~. Let's head out Breezy!
>>
>>29078311
No promises~! Head on out.
>>
>>29078311
“Oh we will~, no promises about being good though. Let's head out Breezy!”
>Breeze giggles and you both head out, both of you trotting out.
>Looking around the black-market station, you see plenty to do in terms of fun, plenty of areas to eat or have fun.
>”There’s a map.”
>You look to where Breeze points, moving with her to look.
>Breeze gets right next to you, leaning her entire side against you and giving a nuzzle to your neck.
>”so… what you thinking we can do?”
>>
>>29078388
Let's start up with some fun before having something to eat. Anything specific Breeze would like to do nearby? We could try shopping for some games to play. Though, I'm not sure if she is a fan of them like as Astray, but it would be an easy to bond with him.
>>
>>29078388
Let's go to the local mad scientists con.
This is a is save haven for the black sheep of society, maybe we'll see something weird and cool.
>>
>>29078388
“Well, we could get some games to play with Astray or some that you would like. Is there anything you would like to do before we get some food? This is a is save haven for the black sheep of society, maybe we'll see something weird and cool if we look around. Maybe there is a convention or something.”
>”Hmm… a movie after we eat? I’d like to get those cards like you mentioned. But yeah! Let’s get some games. I’ve honestly been wanting to check something out.”
>You both head out and to a games and toys store, You and Breeze looking around.
>Breeze immediately leaps at a deck of mana cards when she sees them, grinning wildly.
>Looking around the see all kinds of games, looking in specific for the co-op ones.
>You pick up a few fun ones, getting ones where plenty of ponies can play and one that is very actiony
>Breeze ends up getting next to you with a big box, one game on top as she grins.
“What’s that?”
>”A series I’ve like since I was a filly… er… yeah, filly works actually. It’s about a bountyhunter! Exploration, shooting, puzzles.”
“And the box?”
>”Virtual reality set. This new edition is a remastery of all the games and is in first person! I’m super excited to try it!”
>>
>>29078530
Just laugh and kiss her. If she asks why just tell she looked too cute while excited.
>>
>>29078530
Oh, I know that game. (it's a metoid parody)

Say we used to play it with our mom alot as a kid.
>>
>>29078530
>You laugh, going in and giving Breeze a good kiss on her lips.
>Breeze jumps a little relaxing right away and enjoying it.
>When you pull back, you se a blush on her face, the Hybrid mare smiling.
>“What was that for?”
“You just look too cute when excited. I used to play that series with my mom.”
>Breeze smiles, beginning to purr.
>“Then let’s play together sometime, just you and me.”
“Deal.”
>You both pay for your items, getting out of the store after.
Breeze gives a huge stretch, still purring.
>“So, what now?”
“Well, anything you want?”
>“…Well….”
>Breeze smiles, looking down.
>”I kinda did plan on looking at the mechs and vehicles, but that’s only if you really want to. I can always look at it later or tomorrow.”
>>
>>29078665
Sure, I don't mind having a look around with you. Could use an expert's opinion.
(Highly doubt we are going to buy anything though. We don't have much money to spare as it is.)
>>
>>29078665
“Sure, I don't mind having a look around with you. Could use an expert's opinion. Though, I don’t think today is the day to get one.”
>”I just wana look at them, the most I’ve ever seen myself is the loaders.”
>You both head out, going to the vehicle stores.
>Both you and breeze look around, seeing all kinds or armored vehicles and mechs.
>There is less discussion as you both just look around and explore the insides of everything.
>You can easily identify the controls, everything looking easy enough to you.
>You get out and look for Breeze, finding her sitting on the inside of a mech
>She smiles at you, you smiling back.
“Having fun? Any thoughts?”
>”A mech or suit of sorts would be great for us, we could load and move things around and use it for battle. Although… a vehicle means we could bring more supplies with us… Twitch could bring better medicines and machines….”
>Breeze looks to be getting lost in thought, giving a sigh.
>”We need to cut open the containers and make the new Medical area… knock down the wall and move rooms… make the medical bay into a room… “
>She sighs again smiling at you.
>”Sorry, thinking when I should be relaxing.”
>Breeze leaps down from the chest of the mech, giving you a nuzzle after.
>”Where to now? Movies? Food? Movies and food? Or somewhere else?”
>>
>>29078790
Food, might find interesting delicacies in this place.
>>
>>29078790
Movies and food sound good! What genre do you like?
>>
>>29078790
Apologize to Breezy. We may have been unknowingly pushing her too hard at work. Also, movies and food together. Hunter might have grown up watching action but we could ask Breeze what genre she likes.
>>
>>29078790
“Movies and food, what genre do you like?”
>”Adventure, mystery, action, si-fi, slice of life, comedy and spoof stuff are good too. I’m okay with horror, but I get jumpy.”
“Cool, let’s go and see what there is.”
>You both get going, you turning to Breeze after.
“Also, sorry Breezy… I may be unknowingly overworking you.”
>Breeze looks to you and smiles, purring as she presses against you.
>”It’s part of my job to please my captain… though a little break here and there wouldn’t hurt.” She says teasingly.
>You smile and keep going, getting to the theater.
>When there, breeze stops pressing against you and smiles.
>”Tell you what, you indulged me by going to the mechs and stuff, so you pick the movie while I get food.”
>Breeze turns and flicks the fluffy tip of her tail right on your nose, giggling as she walks off.
>>
>>29078938
Horror all the way! She will have no choice but to cuddle with us for safety.
>>
inb4 she's immune to jumpscares and we end up being the one startled.
>>
>>29079018
>I’m okay with horror, but I get jumpy.
>>
>>29079018
Impossible! We must act as the brave captain of a mercenary ship. J-just need someone close to hold me back!
>>
>>29078938
>You smile and head to get the tickets, choosing the horror movie.
>It’s not long after that Breeze comes back, having plenty of food and drinks for the both of you.
>”Ready? What are we watching?”
“Horror. Come on, let’s get some good seats.”
>You both go in and get a nice middle seat at the back, not many ponies being in the theater.
>The two of you eat and get the main part of your food done just before the movie starts, the previews looking fun to watch.
>The movie starts up nice enough, a group of stallions just happily going on a camping trip, one joking about the “whispering woods”.
>They happily play games and make food, telling jokes and laughing.
>Eventually as the movie goes on, the five stallions find that their cabin was raided and their vehicle disabled, many shapes moving in the forest.
>Frankly, you can feel your own body get chills from how tense it is, a flying axe hitting and killing a stallion as a group of cannibalistic ponies charge in.
>You jump a little with how sudden it was, getting another chill for a moment as you feel something against your leg.
>Breeze brings you back to reality, the Hybrid mare wrapping her tail around your leg, wide-eyed as she watches.
>Once a very cheep jump scare comes, you feel the armrest between you two move, Breeze inching closer.
>She wraps herself around you, her tail still around your hind leg as she shivers against you, half watching the movie half hiding against you.
>You can just briefly feel her claws painlessly against you, gently pricking but not scratching as things get even more tense
>>
>>29079141
Pull her in for a hug and start nuzzling.
>>
>>29079141
Hug and nuzzle her and just enjoy getting lost in the moment with her.
>>
>>29079141
Interesting how there seems to be no females in the movie.
>>
>>29079141
>You wrap your hooves around and mare and nuzzle the top of her head, keeping as close as possible.
>You can feel some happiness from her as she nuzzles back, you shutting the movie out as you give the mare your undivided attention.
>Surprisingly, Breeze’s mane is nice and soft, the sent of vanilla and iron or some kind of metal coming from her purple mane.
>Breeze relaxes, beginning to melt into you as she spares a glance up at you.
>The both of you are brought back to the movie by a tremendous scare, Breeze tensing up as you try to keep your attention on her.
>Your heart pounds as you and Breeze watch more of the movie, the Hybrid mare keeping you from really getting scared, part of you also wishing Midnight was there to help keep you even more clam.
>One by one she stallions fall, the officers that were supposed to be in the area being found dead when there are two left.
>After they fight for their lives and make it back into town, one of the stallions dies, the authorities finding the other covered in blood.
>The last stallion just looks broken, constantly whispering about the creatures in the woods.
>The movie ends, Breeze and yourself still holding onto each other before you both get up.
>Breeze looks spooked to say the least, smiling a little at you.
>”That got… a little odd at the end. Still scary.”
>>
>>29079331
Well I had fun! Wanna grab a drink now?
>>
>>29079331
She might be hesitant about drinking from her last date with Midnight. Let's look around for something interesting on this lawless station.
>>
>>29079441
That last time was an accident because she thought she was drinking non-alcoholic drinks.
>>
>>29079503
I see your point. Alright, changing my vote for drinks.
>>
>>29079331
“Yeah…”
>You look around, spotting a bar.
“So… hate to ask, but do you feel like grabbing a drink?”
>Breeze looks a little reluctant, then smiling and giving a nod.
>”Just promise me that you will stop me before I get as bad as last night, I don’t want another hangover like that.”
>You smile and the both of you head into the bar, sitting down and getting some drinks.
>You can feel eyes on you as Breeze orders her drink, you doing the same after.
>The two of you drink and have fun, Breeze slowly beginning to get silly and a little more giggly by her third.
>She leans against you, still looking very coherent
>”I know I’m not exactly as fun as Midnight is, but still, Thanks for the date Hunter… I was really excited when you asked me.”
>>
We totally need to go on a group date with Midnight and Breeze in the future. Maybe do something fun with the whole crew.
>>
>>29079582
Move in and give her a deep kiss.

"No problem Breezy! I can't possibly pick favorites between my marefriends~. I think I'm just overworking you compared to the rest of the crew so I never really give you time to hang out with me. Sorry for that...again."
>>
>>29079582
"You don't have to put yourself down, Breeze. You're fun in your own way. You don't have to compare yourself to Midnight. In the end, you're still important to me and I wouldn't want to lose you. Speaking of which, Midnight has been awfully cocky as of late. She automatically thought the surprise I got was to be used on me. I could use some help to 'discipline' her."
>>
>>29079690
Wonder how would Midnight 'punish' us in the future if we do that.
>>
>>29079582
>You put a hoof around the mare and turn her head to you, going in for a deep kiss.
>Breeze starts soft and gets a little aggressive with her kissing, the two of you taking turns exploring each others mouths with your tongues.
>You can feel just a hint of lust from Breeze as you look at her, smiling.
“No problem Breezy! But I can't possibly pick favorites between my marefriends~. I think I'm just overworking you compared to the rest of the crew so I never really give you time to hang out with me. Sorry for that...again.
>Breeze blushes, smiling.
>”It’s okay, but she really is more fun. She’s older, has more experience, and got out more then me.”
>You nuzzle the Hybrid mare, sighing.
“You’re fun in your own way. You don't have to compare yourself to Midnight. In the end, you're still important to me and I wouldn't want to lose you.”
>Breeze looks up to you again, smiling as happy emotions pour from her.
“Speaking of which, Midnight has been awfully cocky as of late. She automatically thought the surprise I got was to be used on me. I could use some help to 'discipline' her."
>The slightly tipsy mare smiles, looking thoughtful.
>”You two did go on about you making midnight your mare… and you could get vengeance for both of us… eye for an eye~.”
>She points to her own mark, the same bite on her as you.
>”I wana try and do more fun things, so yes, I’ll help punish her… or him. I bet you could give as good as Midnight gave, or worse!”
>>
>>29079808
I feel like turning him back into a mare and giving you a shot with the gender bender spell. Then we can properly punish her...
>>
>>29079808
Tease her on how much more assertive she is becoming.

>>29079749
All part of the plan.
>>
>>29079808
“I feel like turning him back into a mare and giving you a shot with the gender bender spell. Then we can properly punish her...”
>Breeze giggles, nodding.
>”There’s also the collar, her toys, whatever you got…”
>Breeze looks a little surprised, then looking excited.
>”Holy shit! I get why you two love this so much now, there is so much to do! And…”
>Breeze bites her lip, smiling.
>”I kind of want to know how I would be as a stallion too. I hope I don’t look to weird, being a Hybrid and all.”
>You grin, looking at breeze with a smug face.
“Aren’t you becoming assertive? Mistress Breeze~.”
>Breeze giggles, blushing and a bit more lust coming from her.
>She grabs her drink and finishes it off, smiling at you.
>”I bet she won’t know what’s happening till it’s too late if we surprise her! … one more or…?”
>>
>>29079973
I think you've had enough. I'm sure you don't want a hangover again. Let's go back to the ship. And yeah, I'm all for surprising her!
>>
Uncle Mich warning us about Midnight getting us pregnant made me thought of this, Midnight told us that he/she can't get knocked up, so when we turn her into a he, is his sperm still sterile?
>>
>>29080002
There was that lewd where male Midnight fucked Breeze while Astray gave us a blowjob. So I'm gonna guess that he's sterile.
>>
>>29080002
Speaking of which, does that free sperm production mod continue to work with the gender bender spell? These are the ultimate questions.
>>
>>29079973
>You finish your own drink, smiling at Breeze.
“That’s enough, I’m sure you don’t want a hangover. Let’s go.”
>You both go and go back to the ship, Breeze leaning against you and purring the entire way.
>”Gonna be so fun~!”
>You both get aboard the ship, seeing your uncle and Astray go though the explosives container with Steel Coat.
>”Hey Hunter, have fun?” Your uncle asks.
“Yeah, we did.”
>”Where’s Midnight?”
>”Just finished talking with him, he’s having a shower.”

>>29080020
Breeze is on the pill, Midnight have it to her during one of the earlier ones.
>>29080025
Yes, all genetic mods and cybernetics stay.
>>29080002
Shall i give the explanation? the reason is a little obvious, but just not quite told by Midnight yet.
>>
>>29080054
He's in the shower! Perfect location for a sneak attack! Let's go in for the ambush. But first use gender bender on Breeze!
>>
>>29080054
The explanation would be nice, if other players don't mind.
>>
>>29080054
Fuck him in da butt.
>>
>>29080054
>>29080092

Might be wise to ambush him in his room. Midnight's room should have all the equipment we need to do the deed. We also might as well use that breeding rack we bought.
>>
>>29080054
Time to go show Midnight the wonders of prostate stimulation.
>>
>>29080104
Well then, if you don't want to know before the subject comes up with Midnight, don't look.

Spoilers.

That landmine was an antitank mine rigged with a different pressure sensor, Midnight got a fuckton more damage done to her then her legs being blown off. Her womb is damaged beyond repair, but because she gains the parts of an opposite gender, he has fertile sperm. Female Midnight can't have kids, but if Midnight or Hunter took a fertility mod, male Midnight could get Hunter pregnant if Hunter becomes a mare. And if breeze stops taking her pills, or takes a fertility pill, both of you could knock her up any time.
>>
>>29080054

>”Ahh, okay!”
>The both of you head down the hall, you pulling away from Breeze when you reach the crew showers.
>You hit her with your gender change spell, looking as the stallion before you.
>Breeze looks like a slightly feminine stallion, his face looking very attractive.
>He looks down doing a spin around as he gasps in surprise.
>You can see a fair sized bulge under his tight jeans, his tail not being able to hide anything like a pony’s.
>”Oh wow, this feels weird but cool.”
>Breeze grins at you, then looking down at himself.
>”Aww… I wish I had time to explore first… So… what’s the plan? anything we should do to set up? Or should we just get in there and bring him back?”
>>
>>29080421
Well...we could set up that breeding rack I bought today. As for luring him I think I can just use my telepathy spell and tell him to come to our room.
>>
>>29080421
Use telepathy to bring him and lure him with a false sense of control over us right before we correct Midnight on who would be on the breeding rack. I prefer to change him back to a female to hold that promise of making her our mare.
Of course, set up that breeding rack at our room beforehand.
>>
>>29080421
Let's use the sperm production mod on ourselves now.
>>
>>29080421
“Let’s go back to my room, I need to set up the surprise.”
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>You both head to your room and get the box open, Breeze looking confused at what it is.
>”What is it?”
>You grin, looking at the stallion.
“A breeding rack.”
>Breeze’s face goes a little red, the stallion looking surprised, some lust coming from him.
>”oh wow…”
“Come on’ let’s get to it.
>You both get to constructing the breeding rack, following the easy instructions.
>The whole thing fits together and is rather sturdy, soft leather pads all over it so the pony in question is comfortable when rigged to it, foreleg and a head rest being there too.
>There are restraints for the forelegs and rest on the padded arms, the main bed for the torso and neck, and lastly both the back leg restraints being beside a cum catcher.
>Breeze goes through Midnight’s toys as you install some small crystals, the crystals having magic jamming properties and warming properties for the restraints and pads.
>The whole thing is constructed when you notice the last box in the whole set, you opening it while Breeze still searches.
>Three sealed pill bottles pop out, a note being attached to them.
[1/2]
>>
>>29080641
>The note reads: Want to avoid a bun in the oven? Want one in it? Or just want to mess with your partner’s head with fake pills? The deluxe set comes with free Anti-fertility, fertility, and sugar pill containers! Have fun~ Warning: do not use any bottled pills if seal is broken!
>Breeze gasps, pulling out a bright green collar and leash, smiling.
>”Found it!”
“Alright, let’s go.”
>You move the breeding rack to the center of your room, Breeze hiding so Midnight won’t see her when she enters.
‘Master! I need you here for the surprise!’
>You grin and wait’ the door to your room opening.
>Midnight gasps and grins, smiling at you after.
>”And this is?”
“A breeding rack.”
>Midnight approaches you, grinning as Breeze watches from behind the opened box.
>”Aww, my cutie wants master to breed her?”
[2/2]
>>
>>29080647
"You know it! Though I don't think I set it up properly. Can you get in position real quick and tell me if the left foreleg rest feels as good as the right one?"

When he gets into position put on the restraints.
>>
>>29080647
Oh, who said anything about breeding me? I actually someone else in mind... Midnight."

Use our magic to turn her back to a mare and restrain to the breeding rack with Breeze's help if needed..
>>
>>29080647
"I really want to put it to use! Though… I don't think I set it up properly, it feels off when I try laying on it.”
>”Oh?”
“Yeah… think you could provide a second opinion?”
>Midnight frowns, nodding to you as he looks at the rack.
>”Yeah… very much so for the best… it would ruin the fun.”
>You watch and grin behind his back as Midnight gets into position, laying on the rack.
>”Ohhh! Nice and warm! Heated and everything… it feels alright to me, did you lay on it like thi-“
>You use your magic, tightening the cuff restraints on Midnight’s legs and making the stallion jump in surprise.
>The body and neck restraints are next, Midnight being bound to the rack and forced to lay his head down.
>”W-What the?!”
>You smile at the sound of the links hitting each other, Midnight struggling at the restraints
“Oh, I forgot. Who said anything about breeding me? I actually someone else in mind... Midnight."
>Midnight can beardly turn his head to look back at you, a worried look on his face, lust coming from him.
>”B-breeding? Me?”
>Breeze giggles, stepping out and next to you as you hit midnight with your gender change spell, making you feel very fatigued from today’s magic usage.
>”Breezy?”
>Breeze looks to you, smiling as she holds up Midnight’s collar.
>”What else should we add?”
>>
>>29080935
God do the she's and he's fuck me up all the time
>>
>>29080935
Might as well use the cum production mod on ourselves. Ask Breeze if she found anything interesting we could use in Midnight's toy box. We haven't really looked in there ourselves.
>>
>>29080935
We should put a blindfold on her and the enhancement that will prevent prevent her from ejaculating without our approval. Allow Breeze to add anything else she wants. Plus, we should feed on the growing lust no doubt in the room to keep us up.
>>
>>29080935
>You feed on the lust in the room, helping your energy levels.
“Whatever you want, I have a few things I want myself. See good things in the box?”
>Breeze nods, Midnight struggling against her binds again as her lust keeps steady.
>You follow the stallion getting a blind fold and the same device Midnight used on you time and time again.
>Breeze gives you a ballgag, smiling as she also gives you the collar.
>”Add that to those! I’ll take care of the rest.”
>You nod and move around to the front of Midnight, seeing the same look on the mare’s face.
>You get the ball gag in after some trying, then fixing Midnight’s collar to her.
>Before you put on the blindfold, you hold up and show the device to Midnight, seeing the worry in her eyes as she whimpers into the gag.
>You attach the device and set it for three hours, smiling when you see that you can add or take away time.
>Finally the blindfold goes on, Midnight’s ears moving in the direction of any sound.
>You step aside and pull out the production needle as Breeze does something to Midnight, sticking yourself with it.
>The affects are instant, they don’t quite ache, but you can already feel your sack heating up and feeling fuller.
>”There!”
>You look to see Midnight with the vibrator buttplug inside of her, Breeze having tied the base of her tale with a ribbon so it stands up more, exposing the mare.
>You can see Midnight’s marehood winking, some wetness already visible as breeze giggles.
>”Would it be too far to leave her like this?”
>”Mmmmh?!”
>>
>>29081201
No, but I really want to fill that mare up. Put it in the butt!
>>
>>29081201
"Nah, the fact that she bought a collar for herself shows how much this bitch has been asking for this to be done. Fortunately, I'm happy to maker her my mare and fulfill all her desires."
>>
>>29081262
We should pace ourselves here. We can finish her in a double penetration later. Let's just slowly build to that point.
>>
>>29081201
"Nah, the fact that she bought a collar for herself shows how much this bitch has been asking for this to be done. Fortunately, I'm happy to maker her my mare and fulfill all her desires."
>”Mmmmmh.”
>You discard tour clothes and approach the helpless mare, grinning widely as your member throbs.
“Now, I’m going to fill her up.”
>You remove the buttplug for now, lust coming form Breeze as he strips himself.
>You take your time and tease the mare, lining yourself and just giving a teasing prod before you levitate some lube over.
>Once ready, you penetrate Midnight’s hole, feeling her marehood wink constantly against your sack when you hilt her from your mount.
>Your body just takes over your actions, Midnight moaning loudly as you pound against her, showing as much restraint as she did to you.
>The rack holds her in place nicely, Midnight in the perfect position for you to fuck her without her moving.
>She moans and struggles as you have your way with her, her lust only rising.
>Looking over, you see breeze happily watching, stroking himself very slowly as he waits his turn.
>Breeze turns out to still keep a slightly curvy shape to himself, this stallionhood being like a pony’s.
>You can feel yourself build as you fuck Midnight, grinning as you hear her moan more.
>A hoof pulls you away, Breeze kissing you after he turns your head to you, the both of you making out.
>>
>>29081492
Tell Breeze to go ahead and take Midnight's bossy mouth for a spin.
>>
>>29081492
We're not done with her yet! Keep fucking her and bite down on her neck to make her ours right as we're about to cum.
>>
>>29081492
First, let's remove her ball gag and make her acknowledge that she is mare by herself, then we can bite and mark as ours.
>>
>>29081581
our* mare
>>
>>29081492
>You break the kisses and really begin to pound into Midnight, being very rough with her and making her cry out into the gag even more.
>With your limit approaching, you rear back, panting and gaping.
>You cum inside of her, moaning loudly as Midnight struggles still
>You pull out, watching as plenty of cum leaks out of her and into the cum catch.
>Moving around, you remove the ball gag, Midnight taking the chance to swallow the saliva in her mouth
“What are you?”
>Midnight whimpers, you just now remembering to cast the soundproofing spell for what will happen.
“Say it.”
>”I… I’m your mare…..”
“Good bitch.
>You move around and open your mouth, rearing back before biting down onto Midnight’s neck.
>Midnight screams, struggling against her binds as you mark her.
>You taste blood and pull back, seeing Midnight bleed from two good puncture holes on her neck.
>You lick them and turn to Breeze, smiling.
“Take this bitch’s bossy moth for a spin, you’ll love a blowjob.”
>Breeze smiles, getting up and moving to Midnight.
>You sit down for a little rest, Watching Breeze as he throatfucks Midnight.
>Breeze is not gentle, Midnight gagging as she deepthroats the stallion in front of her.
>You lay down slightly, just happy watching for now.
>Breeze eventually cums and fills Midnight’s mouth, Midnight not swallowing all of it.
>Breeze put’s the gag back, Midnight whimpering into the spit and cum covered gag as Breeze sits next to you.
>”So… what now? I think she needs much more then that after what she did to you.
>”Mmmmmmmh.” Midnight moans, her lust still very high as she struggles again, cum still dripping into the catch.
>>
>>29081746
Eat the cum out of her.
She's still technically our master so we need to keep her clean.
>>
>>29081746
We could go for some double penetration~. Which hole do you want more Breezy?
>>
>>29081746
Remove her and make a deal with her. We will remove the enhancement if she tells Breeze about her accepting to be in this relationship long-term. Proceed to clean her. Time to turn this into loving care.
>>
>>29081781
>>29081804
That's backing out WAY to early. We need to assert our dominance for a bit longer for everything to be equal.
>>
>>29081940
I want to clean her regardless.
>>
>>29081959
Agreed. Midnight certainly wouldn't let us off so easily.
>>
>>29081746

“Rest for a moment… after, how about a double penetration? What hole would you want?”
>Breeze giggles, smiling.
“I’d like to try her marehood, see what it is like…”
>You give a nod, moving to Midnight.
>You see the cum run from her hole and down to her marehood, then into the cum catch that hads a good amount in it.
>Licking your lips, you lean in, lapping up your sweet cum.
>You go across her marehood and up, Midnight moaning and struggling again as you clean your master.
>You reach the hole that the cum is coming from and clean around it, Midnight moaning when you tongue your way in and get as much cum as you can.
>Eventually you stop and remove her gag, cum and spit coming out of her mouth as she pants.
“Now… if you tell breeze what you told me earlier, about wanting to stay, I may let you cum.”
>Midnight nods as best as she can, swallowing before speaking
“I…. I want to stay with the both of you, you two are the best lovers and relationship I’ve ever had…. I want to stay, and do more to and with you both.
>You look to Breeze, seeing her smile.
>”Please, let me cum. I want to cum.”
>>
>>29081989
Hmm...I said 'may'. What do you think Breezy? I say we keep the device for a little while longer...
>>
>>29081940
I say let her cum. This might feel important to Midnight to share. I don't really care for dominance. Midnight will hold regardless.
>>
>>29082113
This.
Besides I like being a switch.
I don't care about dominating her.
>>
>>29082113
>>29082157
Sure, but it's nice to be dominant for a change. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts. Let's keep her on the edge for a little while longer.
>>
>>29082168
We can still dom later. Nothing preventing us from doing this again.
>>
>>29082168
Naw, let her finish.
>>
>>29082186
>>29082187
You really thing she will let us? Be fair now...
>>
>>29082195
Yeah, she likes doing both too.
She'll let us do it again sometime.
>>
>>29082195
>>29082213
Highly doubt it. She seems to prefer dom.
>>
>>29082195
She admitted to tying herself in the past.
>>
>>29082228
>>29082213
Yet this is the first time we actually dominated her. And we had to trick her into it.
>>
>>29082240
We didn't have to.
I'm sure all we would have had to do was ask. Midnight is pretty open to most things and I'm pretty sure she said we could switch when ever.
>>
>>29081989
“Hmm...I said 'may'…”
>Midnight whimpers again, looking relived when you start to undo her from the breeding rack.
>You slowly undo the restraints, then taking the blindfold and tail wrap off.
“To the bed.”
>Midnight nods, looking antsy as she sits uncomfortably.
>You move to her and get her to face Breeze, then taking the device off of her.
“You may cum. Breezy?”
>Breeze nods, both of you getting into position.
>Breeze lays on his back, midnight in the middle as you mount her again.
>You both penetrate and fuck the mare, Midnight moaning and cuming very quickly as you and breeze use her.
>With your sensitivity of cuming already, you reach your limit again quickly, you and Breeze cuming inside of the mare at the same time.
>Midnight pants as you both fall next to Breeze, the mare whispering as she pants.
>”Thankyou…. Thankyou….”
>A few moments pass, Midnight weakly giving Breeze a kiss then rolling over and giving you one too.
>She stays next to you, hugging you.
>”Better… be a good stallion and… keep your mare yours form time to time…
>She nuzzles against you, right up to the mark on your neck.
>“And know… you are going to… get a very interesting talk from… master in the morning…”
>>
>>29082322
>get a very interesting talk from… master in the morning…
"Worth it."
Proceed with kisses.
Let turn him back into a stallion and Breeze into a mare.
>>
>>29082322
Please be gentle? Who am I kidding? You will get back at us but dang it was it worth it.
>>
>>29082322
“Please be gentle? ….Who am I kidding? You will get back at us but dang it was it worth it.”
>Midnight giggles, nodding.
>You use your cleanup spell and then your gender changer on both your lovers, feeling exhausted from it.
>You then kiss your master and Breeze, falling asleep after

Level Up, 10 points to distribute
>>
>>29082431
10 to magic.
>>
>>29082431
10 magic.
>>
>>29082431
10 magic
>>
>>29082431
+10 to magic, you are now skilled in magic.

>You yawn, giving a groan and feeling fatigued still.
>A hoof strokes the back of your head, making you open your eyes.
Midnight gently smiles at you, petting you.
>”Hello my pet, sleeping in are we?”
>>
>>29082547
Nuzzle her.
"Yes Master, how was your sleep?"
>>
>>29082547
"Yes master!~ I had a very enjoyable night with the mares I love. How are you? Are you okay from yesterday?" Kiss and snuggle her.

Maybe if we can't like nothing is wrong, she will be too confused?
>>
>>29082623
Master never forgets. We're gonna get punishment.

And I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>29082547
>You nuzzle Midnight, smiling.
"Yes master!~, how was your sleep? How are you? Are you okay from yesterday? I had a very enjoyable night with… the…”
>Midnight’s gaze paralyzes you, his smile and sympathetic look in her eyes being all too unsettling.
>“Don’t worry, I’m nod mad. I’m proud.”
“…Proud?”
>Midnight nods, smiling as he sits up.
>”It was clever of you to trick me like that, I honestly am impressed! I didn’t think that you could not be capable of doing something like that, but it was just so well executed.”
>You sit up next to him, being a little confused.
“You… really aren’t mad? Not even upset?”
>Midnight hugs you, smiling still.
>“Nope, I’m not mad at you.”
>An all to familiar click gets your attention, your collar moving.
>”…I’m mad at myself for cutting you so much slack.”
>You are yanked down by your collar, your nose at Midnight’s hooves.
>Midnight keeps you there, keeping you to his hooves in either a bow or just keeping you lower then him as he looks at you with a now stern gaze.
[1/2]
>>
>>29082845
>”Pet’s like you need to be reminded of your place, I clearly made an error thinking you knew yours. Punishment is not enough this time. Rule one, you will always call me by my title, “Master”. Rule two, your collar may only be taken off by me and will have a lock put on it. Rule Three, you will always beg to cum. The first rule can only be voided it you are in a place or near ponies where it is not acceptable. I will also add more as I please. This will all be on top of two punishments, the first being a well deserved series of spankings. And, for the second, I will at least show you the mercy of choosing. If I should add I add 20 more spankings on top of the number I have in mind, a new collar tag declaring who you belong to, or a cute little bell for your collar.”
>You look away, a hoof grabbing your jaw and making you look up at Midnight.
>He smiles, leaning in and placing a very gentle kiss on your lips.
>”Just remember…”
>A blush creeps to Midnight’s face
>”Master does this, because he loves you. Master loves his pet.”

[2/2]

see you guys in the morning
>>
>>29082853
Have a good night Space Bug.
>>
>>29082853
I think I want the bell.
Every time it rings we can think of master.
>>
>>29082853
"And I love you, Master."
'And I love you, Midnight.'

We will be a good pet willing to go bad without close supervision. We won't let that dominant go so easily. Anyway, as much as I want the bell, it might get in the way during any stealth. I say go for the collar tag.
>>
>>29082853
>20 more spankings on top of the number I have in mind.
w-wew.
>>
>>29083020
>it might get in the way during any stealth
We could just take it off before hand.
>>
boop
>>
>>29082853
>You lower your head and nuzzle the hooves in front of you, the hooves of your master.
"And I love you, Master."
>”Good, have you decided?”
>You nod, looking up at the stallion.
'And I also love you, Midnight.'
>You see a wonderful smile on his face, love flowing from Midnight, a steady and strong love.
“I… want the bell.”
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>”Good. You can come with me after breakfast and we will get one, along with your lock. For now… grab a gag.”
“A… gag?”
>Midnight gives a slightly stern look, giving a nod after.
>”Do as Master asks.”
>You levitate a ballgag over, Midnight grabbing it and ordering you to open your mouth.
>He fixes it to you and pulls you by your collar again, getting you to lay across his lap.
>Your tail gets pushed aside and a metal hoof rests on your flanks, you looking up at Midnight.
>The hoof leaves but returns quickly, Midnight not holding back as she spanks you.
>You yelp from it, feeling the hoof leave again.
>The next series of hits don’t show any mercy either, tears starting to from slightly in your eyes at hit 20.
>At 30 it all stops, Midnight removing the gag.
>He puts a hoof around you and brings your head to his chest, your master gently petting you again.
>”That part’s over now. Is my pet okay? Want a moment before we go to eat? Would you want Master to lead you?”
>>
>>29084300
Take a moment to cry into his chest.
>>
>>29084300
"I'm so sorry master. I keep having these urges to be a stallion and make you my mare by taking care of you. I... don't know if a slutty mare like me can stop myself acting on it in the future. I beg of you, please don't abandon me, master. I need you."

Basically, let's keep a form of domination open to have a switch and keep things interesting.. Other than that, we should go with midnight to eat.
>>
>>29084300
>You keep silent, trembling slightly.
>You press into the stallion’s chest, fighting the urge to cry and giving in.
>Some sadness and regret fills the air as you cry, Midnight saying nothing.
"I-I'm sorry master. I’m so sorry. I keep having these urges to be a stallion and make you my mare by taking care of you.”
>The negative emotions disappear.
“I... don't know if a slutty mare like me can stop myself acting on it in the future. I beg of you, please don't abandon me. Master. I need you."
>Again love comes from Midnight, the stallion gently petting you.
>”Shhhh… it’s okay. It’s okay…
>He keeps shushing and petting you, calming you down.
>”Master loves you, he won’t leave you or give you away to another. You will just be punished for those things, never given away or left alone.”
>He gently kisses the top of your head.
>”I can be harsh with the punishments, but you can always come to Master and feel safe. You can always come to me for comfort, protection, guidance, and love. Master would only push you away if he was denying cuddles as a punishment. You are my sweet and cute pet. My good girl. And when we get that lock today, it will only affirm that that will never change.”
>He lifts your head up from his comfortable chest, looking at you and wiping your tears away.
>”Who’s my good girl?”
>You smile, trying not to cry more.
“I am.”
>Your Master nods, giving a loving nuzzle before pulling away and looking at you.
>Midnight turns and grabs your leash, smiling.
>”Anything else my pet? Need Master to lead you?”
>>
>>29084419
"c-could you help with this?"
Show him our massive erection from being spanked so hard.

I just want him to gently make love to us again.
>>
>>29084461
seconding this.
>>
>>29084461
>I just want him to gently make love to us again
He can lead us after he's done.
>>
>>29084419

”Y-yes… but…”
>You look down, seeing your throbbing member, Midnight giving a soft laugh.
"C-could you help with this? Please Master?"
>”I might…. Show me how much you want relief first.
>Midnight spreads his back hooves, exposing his sack to you.
>You lean in and nuzzle his sack, taking in the familiar sent and giving a few licks.
>The licks become laps as his member grows, eventually a bit of precum landing on your nose to let you know he is at full length.
>A hoof pushes you back, Midnight crawling over you when you land on your back.
>He holds you down by your shoulders, smiling softly.
>”Ready, pet?
>You nod, letting out a mix of a whimper and moan as he penetrates you.
>The slow and gentle movements melt into thrusts, Midnight holding onto your body as he fucks you.
>You can feel your limit approaching quickly, Midnight getting just the right angle to give you divine pleasure.
>Another moan escapes you, your master grinning as he hilts you
>”Good slut, moan. Louder. I want to hear your want and need for your master’s cock.”
>>
>>29084541
"M-master! Please give it to me! I wa-need your cock deep inside me!"
>>
>>29084541
We are consumed by our love for master's cock. All that can be said are slutty happy bug noises.
>>
>>29084541
>You let out a louder moan.
"M-master! Please give it to me! I wa-need your cock deep inside me! Please make me cum!”
>You chitter and moan, Midnight pounding into you with even more vigor.
>You shake and moan as you cum a very heavy amount of cum going across your stomach and chest.
>Midnight doesn’t let up, the stallion pounding into you long after you cum.
>You moan and chipper more, Midnight grabbing onto you tightly and holding in place after.
>Your master fills your insides, the stallion giving a heavy moan and sigh after, your body feeling a little weak from him.
>A nuzzle makes you groan softly, Midnight pulling out of you and smiling.
>”Good girl… all better now?”
>>
>>29084639
"Much better."
Let's feed off Midnight and head to breakfast.
We'll need to check the job board today.
>>
>>29084639
Let's look up what jobs are available.
Also, let's check the news for any updates on the bank heist.
>>
>>29084639
>You smile, nodding.
“Much better.”
>”Good. Now let’s get cleaned up and dressed, you and I still need to do some shopping.”
>You use your spell and get dressed in your relaxed wear for now, Midnight doing somewhat of the same.
>Before you go, Midnight leashes you, grinning after.
>Your master leads you, bringing you to the kitchen.
>Most of the crew is there, only Astray and Steel Coat missing.
>”Awwwwe.” Breeze says, looking at you.
>Your uncle just smiles, nodding.
>”Now what brought this up?”
>”There… was much need to affirm my dominance.” Midnight says.
>”Fair enough, seen reason for that to happen before.”
>Ash gives a soft scoff, shaking her head as you sit down, beginning to eat and check on things
>”How are you guys so casual about this?”
>”My guess? Midnight is just kinky. Me and Hunter though, just natural.
>”What?” Ash says, sounding confused.
>”Changelings grow much differently from other races, in and out of the hive. Sex is in our blood, it’s a natural instinct for us, we need emotions and it is the best source. Hell, weird and wrong to most, but I was taught seduction at a very young age. Even as a soldier drone, I had to know how to survive. …And everypony want’s sex.”
>Looking at the news, you see that the police have released a formal statement.
>The statement is denying any possibility of urban myth criminals being involved, and that they are still doing investigations.
>Looking at more news, the media is calling out the investigators, saying that the are not telling the truth and that the criminal named Rune is involved.
>You also pen up the jobs, seeing what is available
>Raiders wanted for supply raid: 6000 credits
>Weapons shipper wanted: 7000 credits
>Rescue team needed (Please help): 4000 credits
>Information wanted on recent bank heist: 10000 credits
>>
>>29084733
The weapons shipping and rescue team missions seem good.
>>
>>29084733
Request more info on rescue team and bank heist info jobs.
If the heist they are referring to is the one we pulled it should be easy money, but depends on who's asking about it.
>>
>>29084748
There's a slim chance that Rune is asking about it. I really hope he does, we might give Astray an early birthday present...
>>
>>29084748
I don't think giving out information about a crime we did is a good idea unless we have something good enough to keep them off our trail.

I'm pretty sure our previous clients wouldn't want us to talk about what we did.

>>29084764
Well if this is the case it might make it worth it.
>>
>>29084733

>You send off a request for more information about the Heist information, looking into the others.
>The weapons shipper is wanting you to drop off black market items in Alliance space, giving them to a dealer.
>They warn that if the full shipment isn’t delivered, there will be no pay.
>Looking into the rescue team, you see that the pony requesting the job is quite frantic about getting help
>The employer is begging for a group to rescue a captured transport that slavers went after, saying that the situation is dire.
>Reading on, you see exactly why that is the case, the transport was full of foals who were on a fieldtrip.
>Before you accept anything, you get a reply.
>The message details the information being wanted on the ponies or anypony being involved with the recent bank heist, the exact same one you did.
>The message doesn’t detail anything else, just that they want information and will pay if they think it is usefull.
>>
>>29084733
Tell Ash we're the one who's confused.
How can she deal with being so pent up on a ship filled with such hot tail.

We'd die if it was us or starve.
>>
>>29084815
Rescue mission first, weapons shipping second.
Actually I wonder if they would mind if we used the weapons on a job before we finish the shipment.
>>
>>29084815
Accept the rescue team mission right away! We can look at other jobs later, get a move on!
>>
>>29084815
Rescue team mission before anything else. Then we can go for the bank info job. Hope it's Rune!
>>
>>29084815
Rescue mission ahoy! Then, we wan do the weapon shipment.

I'm surprised that is still questioning our behavior after finding out our new member was dead in his room. Fact is, this ship is filled with weirdos and we love it!
>>
>>29084826
>>29084842
Maybe we should ask which station we should be delivering it to. If it's Tundra then I don't think we should do it. We are friends with security there and it would be bad if they catch us.
>>
>>29084815
See how fast it will take to get those weapons on our ship. They could come in handy for the rescue job.
>>
>>29084815
>You look to Ash, accepting the three jobs.
“I’m surprised that you can deal with being so pent up, there is plenty of hot tail on this ship. I’d go insane or die. That aside, how have you not accepted that you are not on a ship full of weirdos?”
>”Because this is the most insane ship I’ve been on.”
>”You know, hunter is right, you don’t get out there as much as everypony else! You must be pent up. I even was Twitch at least approaching others.” Midnight says
>”Why does it matter? I’m free to do as I please.”
>”Still! Do you at least relieve yourself?”
>Ash scoffs, shaking her head.
>”My business.”
>”Are you a virgin?”
>The room fall’s silent at your uncle’s question.
“What?” Ash asks.
>”Are you a virgin? You seem quite prudish”
>”He’s kinda right.”
>”All of you need to shut up.” Ash says, sighing.
>You check how early they could have the shipment ready for the weapons, seeing you could be ready to go in half an hour.
>As the crew talks, you feel a hoof on the back of your head, Midnight pulling you close.
>”Are you okay my pet? And be honest, it is important. Master is worried he pushed you too far…” He whispers.
>You feel a gentle kiss on your cheek, Midnight still whispering.
>”You are precious, and master is wanting to explore more of his dominate side. So obey… give your master a safeword.”
>>
>>29084968
No time to load the weapons. Depart for rescue job immediately!
>>
>>29084968
The safeword should be cherry cause unlike Ash we popped ours.
>>
>>29084999
Heh...nice one!
>>
>>29084999
Excellent. Let's get rescue going.

Master doesn't have to worry. We will do anything to keep her happy, or we can also correct her again.
>>
>>29084968
>You turn and nuzzle the stallion, whispering back.
“Cherry. But Master doesn't have to worry, I will do anything to keep him happy. …or i can also correct her again…”
>Midnight gives you a stern look, then cracking a playful smile as he nuzzles you.
>”Good… I love you my switch stallion… and my pet mare.”
>You quickly nuzzle back and stand up, looking to your crew.
“Alright everypony, finish up and close up. We are moving now.”
>”Why so sudden?” Twitch asks.
“There are foals we need to rescue… from slavers. I’m not wasting time with this.”
>Your crew looks a little stunned, all of them seeming to hurry up with their food and get moving.
>You close up and launch in record time, launching toward the planet.
>Reading over the details as you travel, you see that the employer has the exact location of where the slavers are hidden, on a planeside scrap yard
>They detail patrolling guards and plenty of ponies who are not friendly, the shutdown melting plant being their base of operations.
>After the two hour flight, you get to the planet, being able to get the location of the scrapyard from orbit
>”So, how are we doing this Hunter?” Twitch asks.
“Not sure yet…. Is the drone ready Astray? …Astray?”
>”You don’t see the colt when you look back, Ash sighing.
>”Little shit is probably sleeping in.”
>Before anything else is said, the door opens and Astray walks in, the colt looking unrested.
>”Oh… where are we?”
“About to do a mission. You okay? Is the drone ready?”
>“Oh uhhh… yes and yeah, I’ll just boot things up.”
>>
>>29085122
Get the drone out there and do some recon. Did you install the grenade launcher on it yet?
>>
>>29085122
The employer seems to really have alot of details...It's a bit odd.
We should be careful and send the drone out to scout.
>>
>>29085122
Get our Han Solo on and send the drone to scout stuff out. We gotta stealth this one.
>>
>>29085122
Check to see if there are any inconsistencies with their information. This feels like too much information if we have details on the guards.
>>
>>29085210
There's no time to change besides Midnight made our casual clothing combat worthy with the fire proof stuff.

>>29085224
Yeah, this seems a bit too easy. I smell a trap... other than us.
>>
>>29085261
Actually I think we only enhanced our merc gear.
>>
>>29085278
No we added it to both.
>>
>>29085122
“Do you have the grenade launcher installed?”
>Astray’s ears fold down, the colt shaking his head before he yawns.
>”No… sorry, I didn’t…
>You turn back, piloting the ship to land away form the scrapyard.
“Get it deployed to scout when we land, we need to confirm the information given”
>You land the ship and change out of your casual clothing as Astray scouts, getting your enchanted clothes on.
>Your crew get’s ready as you go to Astray’s room, seeing the colt work away.
“Well?”
>He looks to you, nodding
>”The report is exact. I see security cameras too. They have no idea we are here and seem rather relaxed.
“Exact, exact?”
>”Exact, exact. Who ever did this works on the inside, scouted the area, or… well, you get it.”

>>29085297
Only the one, the other outfit wasn't decided on what to have.
>>
>>29085307
We better hope it is someone from the inside then. If this is a trap, they need to have something to confirm that we arrived. Stay cautious for an ambush.
>>
>>29085307
Send a message to our employer and ask where he is and how he knows so much about the facility. Ask Astray if he sees any stealthy ways inside.
>>
>>29085338
This
>>
>>29085307
“Hang on, let me at the computer for a sec.”
>Astray moves aside, letting you send a massage to your employer.
>You ask how he knows all this information, eventually getting a reply.
>The employer reply’s saying that they scouted the area, but don’t have the power to save the foals.
>You sigh and get suited up, getting your armor and weapons ready.
>You and your crew head out, watching for any ambushes and getting to the outskirts of the scrapyard.
“Astray, Any real way for a stealth approach? Any stealthy ways inside?”
>”not… really. All the junk laying around makes good cover, but I count ten guards outside. Six of them are wandering about and four are by a fire, eating I think. There are three cameras, one by the large door to the melting plant, one pointed at the group, and one by the fence entrance. The fence surrounds the whole place.”
>>
>>29085420
Let's fly over the fence. Twitch and Steel Coat can wait outside as backup if things go bad or until we disable the cameras. Let's take care of the 6 wandering guards first. Knock them out silently.
>>
>>29085420
Tell Mich to find a sniping spot while we take out the guards eating lunch.

Have Astray look to find a way to kill those cameras.
>>
>>29085508
We gotta take the wandering ones first. And the ones eating are watched by a camera.
>>
>>29085420

“Alright, Steel and Twitch can stay here until things go loud. Mich, find a shooting spot, The rest, with me.”
>You all move, Midnight and Breeze going with you.
“Astray, see if you can find a way to take down the cameras.
>You and Breeze fly right over the fence, Midnight needing to do a jump to get over it with her gatling.
>You all carefully move up, Stopping when Astray tells you to.
>You hide begind the pie of rusty metal, listening.
>”There’s two in front of you, now walking together.”
>”In position Hunter. I can see al of them.” Your uncle says.
>”I think I found something, there’s a power transmitter. I could overload it ad the generator.” Astray says.
>>
>>29085574
Overload it. Then we can get the jump on the other guys while Mich gives us covering fire.
>>
>>29085574
Not yet Astray, let's take down as many as we can before we cut the power. Get behind them and do a synchronized takedown with Midnight on the two guards.
>>
>>29085598
Anon, there are foals in the facility. It is in our best interest to stealth this as much as possible. The last thing we want is the guards inside using the foals as hostages when they hear gunfire outside.
>>
>>29085574
Save the generator for later. Let's just take out the guards together. We can then hide their bodies and disguise as one of them.
>>
>>29085609
Just seemed like the most efficient move given that the only one here with stealth training is Mich.

So it didn't seem likely to me that we'd even be able to sneak up on them.
Could try the trick with the Lust spell though and get some of the extra guards to walk away.
>>
>>29085574
“Hold off on it for now, we are going to take out these two.”
>You point a hoof to Midnight, then to the ground, signifying her to stay.
>You then point to yourself and make a motion to signify you moving around them, Midnight nodding
>Once you finish giving the silent instructions, you move around the junk pile, attempting to be as quiet as possible as you try to sneak around them
>You get to the other side of the pile, just about to round the last corner to sneak up on the guards.
>“Hey! Shh… hear that?”
>”Yeah, it’s called wildlife. A fuckin rat.”
>”Big ass rat if you ask me.’
>”Hunter!” Astray says.
>The guard rounds the corner and looks you right in the eye, time seeming to slow as he begins to react.
>>
>>29085686
Paralyze spell! GO!
>>
>>29085686
Would biting him be a good idea?
>>
>>29085686
I knew we couldn't sneak.
Well anyway paralyze should do and when the other guy tries to see if something is wrong we can use our venom bite on him.
>>
>>29085701
Would probably be too slow and would leave us exposed to the other guard. Paralyze spell seems like the fastest and stealthiest course of action. If we paralyze him before he makes a noise it would probably leave the other guard confused and distracted so Midnight can take him down.
>>
>>29085726
This is our best bet. We chose to specialize in magic, so let's use it to the fullest degree.
>>
>>29085686
>You fire your paralyze spell at the stallion, thankfully hitting him before he can make a sound.
>He flops over like a stiff board, the other guard making a surprised noise.
>”What the hell is with you? What- Guug!”
>You round the corner when you hear a heavy thump and see Midnight with the stallion pinned, one leg across his neck while the other pushes it down.
>You can hear tiny whirrs as she keeps pushing, the stallion going from trying to het her off to panicking as he tries to get any amount of freedom to his neck.
>A quiet cough makes him spit up blood, a crack sounding as his eyes pop wide open.
>The stallion convulses breifly as Midnight get’s off of him, Midnight looking to you and looking relieved.
>”That was a little close.”
>”More are on their way Hunter. The last four moving ones are each on their own.”
>>
>>29085823
Knock out the one we paralyzed with the baton and quickly hide the bodies. Transform into one of them for a disguise.
>>
>>29085823
Can we use the sound proofer spell to make cancel the noise on our steps? We clearly can't continue to sneak up on anyone else without any risk.
>>
>>29085823
Use one of the bodies as bait and get the jump on the guys as they come by.
>>
>>29085823
>You signal Midnight and she pulls the dead stallion out of the way, you quickly hitting the stunned one to knock him out.
>You drag him behind the scrap, changing into the unicorn and pulling on a very dirty jacket.
>just as you finish, you spot another guard, the guard looking at you.
>He waves and does a smoking motion, you shaking your head at him.
>The stallion scowls and turns, beginning to walk away.
>”What now?” Breeze whispers.
“One sec.”
>You try to use the sound proofer spell, testing your hoof steps
>You can still hear your steps, sighing.
>Thinking for a moment, you try again, continuously casting the spell.
>You smile when you stomp on the ground and don’t hear a thing, looking to see Breeze trying to say something.
“Pardon?”
>She says something again, not making a sound when she talks.
>You stop casting your spell, then being able to hear the Hybrid mare.
“Sorry.”
>”It’s okay, I was just trying to say that we couldn’t hear you… or ourselves.”
>>
>>29085968
Bad idea. They might report it in before checking on the body if they have any competence. We don't want to risk the guards going on alert.
>>
>>29085989
I don't think the sound proofer will be useful. If it effects every thing it might spook the guards when they realize they've gone deaf.
>>
>>29085989
Now that we're disguised let's walk around and look for lone targets we can KO.
>>
>>29085989
>You give a nod, turning and looking around.
“I’m going to go ahead, wait here for now.”
>”Be careful…”
>”Yeah, please.”
>You give an nod and leave your marefriend and master, beginning to search for targets.
>”I have you covered Hunter.” Your uncle says.
>”And I have a view of your targets, there’s two chatting up ahead.”
“Thanks.”
>You keep going and round the corner, seeing two mare’s talking.
>”So you don’t know either?”
>”Nope.”
>One of the mare’s sees you, talking to you.
>”Hey, Caster! Know when the transport is getting here?”
>>
>>29086137
"No clue. The sooner the better though, I hate guarding shitholes."

Wait for an opening when one of them is distracted. Use paralyze on one and baton the other.
>>
>>29086137
"Nope haven't gotten an update yet. So think the cargo is going to fetch a good price? Heard they were a bit frail."

Let's see if we can get them to tell us where the captives are being held.
>>
>>29086188
Best to get info from them before getting rid of them. See if we can confirm that children are really being held captive. Could be just me being paranoid though.
>>
>>29086137
"Nope haven't gotten an update yet. So think the cargo is going to fetch a good price? Heard they were a bit frail."
>”Ask, Goldy. He can say otherwise.”
>The mare snickers
>”Ohhh fuuck…. First he nearly breaks one in two and then he breaks another’s heart… so stupidly funny to see the filly’s face when she was told the truth of something so fucking dumb.”
>”Come on… it was too mean.”
>”Best to do it now… if they can’t handle the heartbreak they can’t handle the branding. Best they know the truth. Besides, what do you care? Easy money is easy money.”
>You have no idea what to do or say from what you heard, going to the first thing that comes to mind.
“What? What happened?”
>”Oh, Goldy grabbed one of the filly’s and gave her a go. Good thing that changeling medic we hired is here or we would be down a product. Even got her to shut up for good. When we brought her back to her friend, she tried to comfort her when Goldy snapped like he does and started yelling. “You are going to be just like her! Your parents won’t find you! You will eat meat for the rest of your life!” The fucking funny thing is that when he shouted about Santa Hooves not being real, then she started to cry and say he was lying.”
>The mare snickers again, the other shaking her head.
>”But yeah, that’s what happened. The good news is we can brand them and sell them quicker, old burner for the forge here working and already started.”
“He did?”
>The mare points to the stack of smoke, nodding.
>”Yep, surprise surprise! Tosses them back in the cafeteria with the others after.”
>>
>>29086344
"so where are we putting them after they're branded, I don't want to be late for shipping these fuckers out. Kids give me a headache."

After we get the rest of the info let's Paralyze these guys and head to where they're being branded the others can get the rest.
>>
>>29086344
I think Goldy is gonna die today...

Point in a random direction to distract them.

"Hey! What's that?"

Paralyze one and baton the other. We gotta double time it to the forge and stop the branding. Inform the rest of the crew and tell them to regroup there. We don't have time to handle the rest of the guards outside.
>>
>>29086344

“So, where exactly are we putting them after? I want them gone, kids give me a headache.”
>”They must, that or you are half asleep. Back in the cafeteria with the others, off of them are there because it’s the only place with a working lock.”
>You give a nod, looking off into the sky.
“The hell is…”
>Both mares look in the same direction, letting you strike.
>You paralyze one and knock the other out, then making sure they are both knocked out by hitting each of them again.
“Everypony, change of plans. We move now. Go around and get to the forge, they are already branding the foals. And Mich, they have a changeling.”
>”Understood. But I’m staying where I am, I can clear outside from here.”
>You begin walking to the forge, using the smoke for direction.
>You pass other guards and keep disguised, feeling fatigued from the magic usage.
>Just as you are outside the forge, the radio comes to life.
>”We’re just outside of the forge, hidden just behind some scrap.”
>A muffled young scream gets your attention, cries and sobs following.
>>
>>29086562
Try and find where the scream is coming from.
>>
>>29086562
Go towards the scream.
>>
>>29086562
Did it sound like a scream of fear or pain? I'd really want to stop this before any of them actually get branded.
>>
>>29086562
Try to act calm. May be difficult from what that scream implies but we don't want the forger to immediately suspect something.
>>
>>29086562
>The pain and terror filled scream paralyzes you, your body beginning to shake a little.
>Forest’s words ring in your head making you take a deep breath.
“one… two… three… four…”
>You exhale and turn, heading into the forge.
>Your exact fears are realized as you see a little white colt locked in a vice of sorts, the smell of burning flesh making you sick as you somehow manage to keep a straight face.
>The colt sobs as a large goldish coat stallion with large hearing protecting headgear puts a glowing brand over a blue fire, the magical fire making the brand glow white hot almost instantly.
>A female changeling looks over the colt quickly before nodding, the stallion catching you in the corner of his eye.
>He moves he head gear so he can hear, looking at you.
>”Do me a favour, get this little shit out and bring in another. Getting sick of this…”
>”You really should change the settings… the burns will damage their mussels.
>”Who cares? They can tell.”
>The stallion suddenly growls, looking absolutely furious as he looks at the crying colt.
>“Oh just shut up!”
>He hits the colt right on the brand that now has replaced his cutie mark, making the colt scream loud enough that you can almost be sure his throat hurts just as badly.
>”Stop standing there and get going!” the stallion shouts at you.
>>
>>29086686
I'm not confident we can bring these down immediately. The stallion looks tough and we are running low on magic. Best to get the colt away and calm him down to ask where the other children are.
>>
>>29086686
Get the doctor to come out with us we can tell her someone fell and broke a leg.

Then when she's out we put a shotgun to her head and force her to help us take out the branding pony. Somehow I feel she doesn't like this guy too, maybe she was taken with the foals.

That or we can knock her out take her place and poison the guy with a bite.
>>
>>29086686
Pretty sure this guy is Goldy. He's not gonna get outta here alive. Use paralyze on him and knock out the doctor.
>>
>>29086686
Tell the others to handle the guards we passed Astray can coordinate them. Then we can gang up on the guy.
>>
>>29086854
Before we do this, we should find where the children are at to prevent a hostage situation. Afterwards, we can go in loud.
>>
>>29086780
>Get the doctor to come out with us
Before this try to get a emotional reading on her. That might tell us if she's in on this.
>>
>>29086686

>You nod and lift the colt with your magic, getting him out of the room.
>Once you are clear, you get on the radio.
“Everypony prepare to go loud when I say so. Astray, guide them.”
>The colt squirms and sobs, obvious markings on him form rough handling.
“Hey, hey. Look at me. I’m one of the good guys, I’m here to save you.”
>the colt keeps crying, looking at you.
>You shift your appearance quickly before keeping up the disguise, the colt looking unsure of you.
“I need you to show me where the other are, can you do that?”
>the colt tries to talk but all you can hear are pained noises, the colt then nodding.
>You try to set him down, only to see the colt drop, unable to stand.
>You carry him with your magic again, the colt’s sobs quieting.
>He wordlessly leads you to a room, you opening it with your magic.
>You se two guard ponies in the room, in the corner, a group of at least 20 foals.
>Some are already branded, some bloody, all of them in the corner and whimpering.
>What really catches your attention is one blue filly, her face perfectly clam.
>One of the foals sees you, beginning to break down crying.
>”For luna’s sake… the stallion says, as the mare sighs.
>>
>>29086942
We gotta knock these two out. The last thing these foals should see is us murdering someone.
>>
>>29086942
Welp we do have faster reflexs now.
Want to go for a double takedown with the stun baton?
>>
>>29086980
Add a distraction and we are good.
>>
>>29087009
Have the death pony run into the camp screaming bloody murder and let him have fun with his rocket launcher.
>>
>>29087028
You mean Steel Coat? Yeah that would be hilarious, but first let's knock these two out and secure the foals.
>>
>>29087028
Steel coat will blow the place sky high. The last thing our enemies will see is a laughing skeleton in the middle of a wasteland . Then he will blow himself up just for the fun of it.
>>
>>29087044
That was supposed to be the distraction.
But I guess a few rounds from Mich would work too.

We should have him disguise himself as Santa for the kids after this. That might make them feel better.
>>
>>29087060
He's not sporting nukes you know...
>>
>>29086942
“I got it.”
>You move to the foals, all of them backing away and trying to get into the corner more.
>You gently set the colt down, whispering into the radio.
“Steel Coat? I need a distraction, think you cou-“
>You hear an explosion in the background, a faint distant cackling being heard.
>”What the fuck?!”
>Both the guards get up and run to the window, you following them.
>You draw your baton and strike the first, the other not even being able to turn before you hit her down.
>The crying get’s your attention, the foals being even more afraid now, save for the one blue filly.
>>
>>29087077
Become Santa and direct the children to safety.
Mich can cover us.

"Who wants to go ho ho home!"
>>
>>29087077
Drain the knocked guards for energy.
>>
>>29087092
Don't let them see us turn into Santa.
>>
>>29087077
Inform the crew that you are escorting the children now and need the guards distracted. Mich will keep watch on us.
>>
>>29087077
>You quickly drain the guards for plenty of magic energy, getting filled up.
>You then turn away and leave the room, getting on the radio again.
“Alright everypony, I’m leading all the foals out. I need the guards distracted. Mich, I need cover, so don’t shoot the jolly red stallion.”
>”What?”
>You clear your throat, speaking louder.
“I’ll go on ahead sir, they are just in there.”
>You toss the dirty jacket aside, changing yourself with your magic and grinning.
“Ho ho ho!”
>You push the door open, admirably your sizeable belly making it a little hard to move.
>The foals all stare at you in silence, one stuttering.
>”S-Santa Hooves?”
“Well of course it’s me, can’t you tell? You should all know me, know me quite well!”
>The foals seem to regain their energy, looking hopefull.
>”You came to save us?”
“Yes I did little one, now let us hurry! We must move quick, make haste, and scurry!”
>You help move the more injured foals by having them rest on your back, carrying them as you lead the others.
>Some of the foals lag behind, making you move slow, one filly trying to guide the clam blue one.
>As you get to the door, it bursts open, a green stallion charging in.
>His body drops as you hear a thunderous boom, you urging the foals to follow you.
>You see something flying through the air and landing, another explosion occurring when it hits the ground
>Your uncle laughs over the radio, you still leading the foals.
>You get to the treeline with them, seeing your uncle uncloak.
>”Mr. hooves, it should be safe from here.”
>>
>>29087290
Can you take them back to the ship? I need to deal with Goldy! He's on my naughty list, ya see...
>>
>>29087290
"Night job hearth warming helper Mich. Now ow come on children everypony get on the super sleigh! Be good for Mr.Mich while Santa takes care of one last thing."

In the name of poetic justice we need to kick this guy's ass as Santa.
>>
>>29087290
Regroup with Midnight and Breeze. Chances are Goldy won't be off by himself.
>>
>>29087290
"Nice job hearth warming helper Mich! We escaped thanks to you with only a minor hitch! Now take these little ones back to he ship!, there’s a stallion I must take care of with the speed of a whip.”
>Your uncle smiles, nodding.
>”You can count on me sir.”
>You leave the foals to Mich, running back to the battle.
“Astray, where are the others?”
>”All together! Fighting!”
>You charge forward, going to your crew.
>When you get to the battle, you see only three enemy ponies left, Goldy being one of them.
>Him, a stallion, and the changeling hide behind a magic shield the female changeling is casting.
>You slide in next to Midnight, Twitch working away on Breeze as she bleeds from her mouth and chest.
>”Twitch?”
>”We’re good!”
>”SANTA!” Steel coat shouts.
>>
>>29087396
"Hi Steel Coat, blow the hell out of these jerks and your on the nice list for a year."
>>
>>29087396
Ho ho ho motherfuckers! The gold stallion is on my naughty list! If you surrender him now I might let the two of you live!
>>
>>29087396
Check on Breeze with Twitch. Ask Twitch if our rapid healing spell would help at all. Santa is giving something more than coal to those on top of his naughty list.
>>
>>29087396
Mentally taunt Goldie
'you thought I wasn't real bitch, but I am and I'm carrying a double barrel aimed at your dick!'
>>
>>29087396

“Ho ho ho motherfuckers! The gold stallion is on my naughty list! If you surrender him now I might let the two of you live!”
>Your reply is bullets, thots hitting the cover you are all behind or your shield.
“Baah. Steel Coat, blow the hell out of these jerks and your on the nice list for a year."
>”Yes Santa!, just stuck reloading!”
>You look to Breeze, seeing bullet holes in her chest as she hyperventilates.
“Twitch?”
>”Working on it… not so good any more. She is stable thanks to medicine, but needs work.”
“Would my healing spell help?”
>”Yes.”
>Steal coat jumps up and takes some hits, shooting his rocket.
>You peak over to see it hit, only Goldy being alive.
>He dives for cover, Midnight shooting at him.
'you thought I wasn't real bitch, but I am and I'm carrying a double barrel aimed at your dick!'
>”Fuck you!”
>>
>>29087540
A well placed Water jet and electric shock should take care of him.

We could kill him... But I got a better idea.

We lock him in a room with the invader. It can be our version of krampus.
>>
>>29087540
Use rapid healing on Breeze. Load up the explosive shells and let Goldy have it!
>>
>>29087561
This. But only if we kill him after that.
>>
>>29087540
Focus on using rapid healing on Breeze. Catch Goldy alive if possible. As much as I would love nothing but to end Goldy's life, he most likely has contacts that helped him get those children. Better if we gave him someone trustworthy to use that info.
>>
>>29087572
There are things worse than death anon. We can be creative.
>>
>>29087595
True...I wanna sell him as a slave. Maybe he will fetch a nice price.
>>
>>29087612
Well, with that brand and a good time with Mr.tentacle I'd say he'd be nice and broke in for the slave market.

There's probably a nice place we can sell him back at the black market.
>>
>>29087540
>You look to Breeze casting your rapid healing spell.
>You watch the wounds close up, Breeze’s breathing slowing.
>She coughs up more blood, the coughing turning violent and the mare slumping over
“Breeze!”
>”She just passed out, don’t worry.”
>You growl, leaping over the metal cover.
>Seeing Where Goldy is, you fire your water jet, now feeling fatigued.
>Goldy is sent flying along with the metal he was using as cover, landing against the ground.
>You follow up with an electric shock, the stallion shaking on the ground and stopping.
>All the gunfire stops, you approaching the stallion.
>when you are close, the stallion swings at you, your reaction time letting you dodge.
>The stallion now growls, looking up at you.
>>
>>29087656
Paralyze spell! Then ask Steel Coat to help us carry him to the branding area. Let's see how he likes it...
>>
>>29087656
"I was thinking of killing ya but think I have something much more fitting."

Bind his legs together and drag him in the branding room. Give him his mark and then lock him inside with the tentacle monster. Once he's been broken and ready for market we can put him in the cargo Bay.

>>29087670
If he's Paralyze he might not feel it bind him instead.
>>
>>29087670
we probably shouldn't cast anymore magic, we're getting fatigued from all the spell spam.
>>
>>29087713
We could drain him for energy and barrow a cup of love from Midnight.
>>
>>29087704
Then we just cancel the spell once he's in the branding room. I think if we paralyze him he will be easier to carry since he won't squirm on the way there.
>>
>>29087656
We are fatigued as of now and we really should get Breeze somewhere to get some medical attention. We can just use the bind spell and bring him with us. Honestly, we can get revenge later because right now is an inappropriate time for that.
>>
>>29087760
Pretty sure that Twitch has that covered. And we don't have a branding room in our ship. We gotta do this now. This fucker deserves it.
>>
>>29087768
Yeah, we can have twitch and take her back.
We brand him now and unleash the second part of his punishment when the foals are home and have him broken in by Mr.tentacle on the ship.
>>
>>29087656
>You use your binder spell on al his legs, bringing them together.
>You drain the stallion slightly by feeding off of him, getting your energy back up.
>Quickly, you return to your crew, Midnight looking over an unconscious Breeze.
>”Breezy?”
>”She’s needing rest, but will be okay.”
>Midnight lets out something of a whimper, looking over the blood covered mare.
“You guys go back to the ship, the foals need care. I’ll be back soon.”
>Your crew goes as you go back and pick up Goldy with your magic, bringing him to the branding room.
>He struggles the entire way, continueing to do so when you get him striped and in the vice.
>”The hell do you thing you are doing?!”
>You say nothing as you pick up the brand, bringing it to the stallion.
>He howls as you burn his skin and flesh, the sickening spell for earlier filling the room.
>You feel sick from doing it, yet also you feel satisfaction, moving on to brand the other side of the stallion.
>You can see him crying and hear him growling in anger when it is done, bringing him back to the ship.
>When there, your uncle is waiting outside, a frown on his face as he sits next to the same clam filly from before.
>”Where were you?”
>>
>>29087848
Teletalk to Mich: 'The guy on my back raped the filly next to you and branded the foals while yelling at them. Might as well sell him into slavery. I'd call it poetic justice...'
>>
>>29087848
"Taking care of a last minute thing. We're selling the slaver back to slave market. I thought it would be better than just offing him. Lock him up where the kids can't see Mich."
>>
>>29087868
'And don't forget to put a gag on him.'
>>
>>29087875
In a form of a tentacle monster?
>>
>>29087880
Yes, once we drop off the kids. Then the tentacle monster can get him ready for selling on the market.
>>
>>29087848
What I did was wrong but nothing what this man did could ever be forgiven. This isn't just because of personal revenge.
>>
>>29087901
I don't think it's wrong.
>>
>>29087848
'The guy on my back raped the filly next to you and branded the foals while yelling at them. Might as well sell him into slavery. I'd call it poetic justice... I thought it would be better than just offing him. Lock him up where the kids can't see Mich.’
>”You… can say that out loud.”
“What?”
>Your uncle sighs, shaking his head.
>”Hunter… we need to talk. Now.”
>Your uncle looks to the filly, looking sad.
>”We need to put her down,”
>You stand there in silence, unable to piece together what your uncle just said to you for a moment.
“W-What?!”
>”You… thankfully weren’t born into the hive… but both I and your mother have see this. Done this even…”
>He looks back to the blank filly.
>”You see… when a changeling feeds, they also drain the will of their target. That’s why your mother always warned you to ask and to never over feed, because it can harm the pony. When a changeling over feeds, their target becomes an emotionless husk. Worse yet… they never recover. Ever.”
>He looks to you, frowning still.
>”She eats and breathes…. But she’s gone Hunter. Literally dead inside. She won’t smile, laugh, cry, or scream.”
>your uncle pulls out a pistol, looking at it before nodding.
>”Your word is final… so… with your permission captain.”
>You are stunned, shocked at the whole situation.
>”I know how this looks… but trust me… this is mercy.”
>>
>>29087913
Ah, it's just my opinion, but I don't think stooping to his methods is good. Though, I don't mind throwing him into a room with our tentacle monster. In fact, it is something I would enjoy happening.
>>
>>29087943
That's no way for anyone to live Mich... Do it if you must.
>>
>>29087945
Meh, I can be persuade not to sell him if he has a bounty higher than his worth on the market.
>>
>>29087943
Do it... Jesus this is one shitty way to start the day.
>>
>>29087943
"So the changeling doctor did this... Alright, just...do it outside..."

Let's throw Goldy in a room and let him have some fun with the tentacles.
>>
>>29087963
This. He might not have done it but fuck it something deserves punishment.

We'll probably be too tired afterwards so let's rest near Breeze and recover.
>>
>>29087943
>You can’t even begin to think about how you feel, only being able to nod.
"So the changeling doctor did this... Alright, just...do it outside... Do it if you must."
>Your uncle nods, picking up the filly with his magic.
>You head inside the ship, pushing past the crew and foals, going inside more.
>You hear the gunshot, the sound staying with you and echoing in your head.
>You bring Goldy to the empty medical room, tossing him in.
>He groans as you fire the invader into the room, locking it with a passcode.
>You just stand there looking at the door.
“Fuck.”
>You can feel tears run down your face.
“Fuck!”
>You rest your head against the wall, feeling more tears.
>>
>>29088025
This was the worst fucking job we ever took...just let it all out, Hunter...
>>
>>29088025
We should head to our room and call our mom. Vex probably would be the one who could understand how we're feeling right now.

The crew shouldn't see him like this.
>>
>>29088025
Let's just report the damn job to complete it. Let's call our parents. Frankly, this job was pain inducing.
>>
>>29088025
We should have Ash finish driving us to port.
>>
>>29088112
Gonna feel strange for her to see hunter this sad and serious, but we need someone to drive the ship and we are in no condition to do it right now.
>>
>>29088132
Don't we have an intercom so we don't have to talk in person? Could use telepathy too.
>>
>>29088025
>You lift your head off the wall, going back to the cargo.
>About half way you bump into Ash, still crying.
“Ash. Drive the ship back.”
>”Hunter, are yo-“
>You turn and go to your room, seeing Fixit inside.
“Call mom.”
>You sob a little as Fixit nods, putting the call though.
>The display opens up, your mother being displayed on the screen.
>”Hello Sweetie! How…
>Your mother stops, you looking at her.
>”Hunter? Sweetie?”
>>
>>29088173
"I-i had to do it Mom. Uncle Mich said she was a husk and was suffering he needed to...I'm so sorry."
Continue crying.
>>
>>29088173
Hug our manticore plush.
>>
>>29088173
"Hi mom... I just needed to see you. I need to ask. How did you ever move on from what happened? How do you stop asking yourself 'what if'? One of my marefriends was badly hurt and a lot children were injured before I got there. I know I saved a lot of lives today but I just can't stop asking myself from asking that question!" Proceed to breakdown crying.
>>
>>29088173
"I-i had to do it Mom. Uncle Mich said she was a husk and was suffering he needed to...”
>You cry even harder, quickly levitating your manticore over and hugging him.
“I'm so sorry."
>”Uncle Mich? Sweetie, Hunter…. What are you talking about?”
>You explain everything, telling about your uncle and the mission, your mother frowning.
>“Hunter….”
“ How did you ever move on from what happened? How do you stop asking yourself 'what if'? One of my marefriends was badly hurt and a lot children were injured before I got there. I know I saved a lot of lives today but I just can't stop asking myself from asking that question!"
>You cry more, your mother staying silent.
>”You don’t Hunter.”
>Your mother’s words shock you, your mother sighing.
>”You will always remember everything, your mistakes and what could have happened. I still regret the mistakes I made and what I could have done better… but I succeeded. And you did too. You saved those foals, made it so they wouldn’t be sold to slavery. You can’t be perfect, but you can do your best and do what you can. Mommy never saved everypony.”
“W-wha?”
>”Sky’s marefriend, Cerb. We worked with her crew once. I failed saving her crewmember, she died in my hooves. But thanks to her and me, eight families lived full lives…”
>Your mother sighs, shaking her head.
>”I still can’t find the proper words…. Nopony can. You gave the order to end a foal’s life…. But how many did you save? Think of the mothers and fathers who get their children back thanks to one young changeling who just tried. What if somepony did the same for Astray? bringing him back to you?”
>The door to your room opens, Midnight standing there.
>”Hunter?”

One more, then that's it.
I don't know the schedule for you guys, but i will only run next saturday for the weekend. However... i have a week off the 24th to the 2nd if you guys want, i can run for three days then.
>>
>>29088412
Try to collect ourself and address Midnight.
"Um, yes."
>>
>>29088412
Oh, hey Midnight...just chatting with my mom. I'll talk to you in a bit if you don't mind. Thanks mom; I guess making difficult decisions if part of the job...

Saturday is fine for me, but on what days will you run on your week off exactly?
>>
>>29088412
It'll be so nice to cry into his chest.

>run for three days
who would say no to that?
>>
>>29088412
"Hey Midnight, just talking to my mom right over... today. How is she? Sorry if I'm not myself right now. I... just need to be with family." Initiate much needed hugs.

Saturday is fine. Schedule what days would be best for you. After all, it is the holidays.
>>
>>29088412
>You sit up, clearing your throat.
"Um, hey..."
>Your voice cracks halfway though, Midnight moving to you.
"I'll talk to you in-"
>He climbs onto your bed and hugs you, you breaking apart and crying into his chest.
>"Ash said you were upset.... it's okay..."
>The both of you hug, your mother speaking after a bit.
"You're the Batpony who is with my son?"
>Midnight perks up, looking to the screen.
>"Yes... sorry... i wanted to make him feel better."
>"It's okay.... you seem nice. you care for him?"
>"...I love him."
>You can see your mother nod, smiling.
>Midnight looks to you, giving a gentle smile.
>"Breezy is okay, she's just resting...."
>Midnight hugs you, his hoof on the back of your head as he nuzzles.
>You start up again, crying more.
>"I'm here for you... Your stallion is here."

Really, Monday to Wednesday i'd good if some of you can spare the time. It's less of me and more of you guys, i have little planned and no real family events.

I'll check in the morning. night you guys, thanks for playing.
>>
>>29088633
I'll have the time.
Let's run!
>>
>>29088633
Thanks for another f̶u̶n̶ interesting thread Space Bug. I have time to be here for mon-wed!
>>
>>29088633
"Thank you Midnight..."

Keep crying on him, let it all out...

Mon till Wed sounds good. We really appreciate you updating us on when you're running. See ya on saturday.
>>
>>29088633
cool
>>
>>29088633
We gotta end up crying ourselves to sleep in his embrace at this point.
>>
>>29088633
We should check on Astray. He might be distressed from what happened to Breeze. After all, he did also guide everyone during the mission. Family shouldn't be alone in this.
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.