[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to boop inside the snoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: large.png (523KB, 1019x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
523KB, 1019x1024px
I want to boop inside the snoot
>>
>>29078110
Ponies have to deal with that crap daily ever since our worlds connected. Learn to properly treat ponies! #OnlyNoobsBoop
>>
B-but the boop happens outside the snoot

You'd just pick the ponys nose otherwise
>>
>>29078155
Fuck off
#BoopTheSnoot
>>
File: large (3).png (576KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).png
576KB, 1280x720px
Some snoots react poorly when booped.
>>
>>29078155
thats ridiculous
why would ponies even have snoots if theyre not meant to be booped?
>>
>>29078110
I just want to cum inside Rainbow Dash
>>
>Wickedsilly
Good choice.
>>
>>29078110
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose.
But you can't pick your friend's nose.
>>
>>29078225
Yeah exactly!
#MakeSnootsBoopableAgain
>>
File: 1460153617919.jpg (232KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460153617919.jpg
232KB, 1024x1024px
>>29078110
Just wash your hands afterwards.
>>
>>29078226
In her snoot? I mean horses have big nostrils but that would be tight.
>>
>>29078279
>sweatingman.png
>>
>>29078292
>>29078279
>She had been edging you for hours.
>A lick here, a rub on her perky rump there, a tease with her winking clit.
>But when it came time to finally let you release, she blushed and made an incredibly strange request.
>You were so horny and your balls aching so terribly, you would have agreed to anything.
>So it was no surprise when you nodded.
>A hole is a hole, right?
>She told you to sit and not to look.
>You obeyed, gripping the armrests as you felt her hot breathing near closer and closer to the tip of your length.
>You were vaguely aware of the hot, slick feeling that had enveloped your cock.
>It almost felt like oral, but without the tongue.
>It was, however, extremely tight, and you barely had half your cock inside her when you unleashed your pent up fury.
>Over and over again you pressed you hips forward and grunted as silently.
>You oversensitive member launched a veritable flood of hot cum out like a lava filled firehose.
>You huffed and panted as your balls pumped another flood of semen out with a vengeance, again and again until you were a quivering, euphoric, lump melting in your chair.
>Your vision was blurry and your head swimming from such a spine-shattering orgasm.
>You could still feel something tugging on your cock.
>With shaky hands, you tried to pull himself upright and saw that you were still lodged balls-deep into Dash's right nostril.
>She had the oddest look on her face, despite her blushing and hot panting.
>You started to ask if she was okay, but you winced and nearly fell out of your chair as your hyper-sensitive length was being teased and tickled by her nasal passages.
>You had to be free of her nose!
>You tugged until there was a satisfying ‘pop’, the sound of your glans freed from her snout.
>Suddenly she could breathe through her nose again.
>Dash blinked sneezy tears as a new sensation began to take over her entire snout.
>>
>>29078605
What the fuck
>>
>>29078605
fuck
that was super hot
now i have a new fetish
i came buckets
>>
>>29078605
>All that fluid and cum lodged in her nose; irritating and teasing her sinuses; making her eyes water; tingling and tickling her nasal passages.
>She gurgled and gasped as some of your cum dribbled out the tip of her nostril.
>Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head.

>“eeeehhhhhhihhhhhhhh…. hhihhyyyhhhhhh--hhhHHHHHHHH!!.. nnGEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!! HHEEEEEEEHHHH!! … hih… ehh.. EEHH!.. … HAAAAAAAAAAHH-SSSSSHHHIIIIIEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!”

>You felt your hair blasted back, saturated in a tidal wave of hot, steamy breath, cum, and clear fluid.
>"Heh...*sniff*...sorry Anon...I...kinda have a weird fetish..."
>Dash chuckled nervously and crossed her leg.
>>
File: sweatingman.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>29078605
>>
File: 1479623563505.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479623563505.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>29078623
i had to fap again
is this black magic
>>
>>29078641
I got a chubby knowing that you fapped to something I threw together in 10 minutes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.