[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Silly Pony.png (300KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Silly Pony.png
300KB, 1024x1024px
Even the shittest, most useless, undesirable, unlovable, and retarded pony is a thousand times better than every human being ever born.

Have a good day.
>>
>>29077372
I mean. You're not wrong.
>>
>>29077372
Even Fluttershy's brother?
>>
>>29077444

Yes, even him.
>>
>>29077372
This is objectively correct. Glad this board hasn't gone COMPLETELY down the shitter.
>>
>>29077372
If you had said this before season 6, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you, but ponies in season 6 were a bunch of stupid arrogant cunts without redeeming qualities.

However, this is not the ponies' fault, only human failures like Miller, Haber and Vogel are to blame for their poor depiction of ponies. So I still wholeheartedly agree with you.
>>
File: 264270.png (113KB, 296x187px) Image search: [Google]
264270.png
113KB, 296x187px
>>29077627
It hurts. I miss sweet sister stuff.
>>
>>29077372
That's why there's no point in pursuing women. Your wiafu will always be magnitudes better in every way.
>>
>>29077372
You must have really low self esteem to insult yourself like that
>>
File: beauty_contest.jpg (108KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
beauty_contest.jpg
108KB, 700x398px
>>29077372
That is an awful thing to say about Rarity.
>>
>>29077627
>but ponies in season 6 were a bunch of stupid arrogant cunts without redeeming qualities.

The ponies have always had character flaws. That's what makes them interesting and not lifeless, personality-lacking husks like G3.

None of the ponies in S6 were any cuntier than they have been in any other season of the show.
>>
>>29077682
Cool story Jim.
>>
>>29077682
In Green Isn't Your Color, every character that had unkind or selfish feelings acknowledged that the feelings were bad and did what they could to deal with them. That's how it was back then. They were flawed, but tried to be good and had values, and cared about each-other. There was no room to sympathize with these antagonistic ponies in season 6, because they weren't good people dealing with bad feelings, they were just plain bad, to give the protagonist a hard time, in the name of having an interesting plot. The earlier seasons managed to interest me without making me hate anyone. They managed to have plenty of conflict in Pinkie Apple Pie while still letting you love and sympathize with every character, and didn't need to turn AJ into a blind, self-absorbed ass to give everyone else something to struggle against. I could even deal with stupid ponies just fine, if they had good intentions, but the characters in season 6 were plain selfish and unlikable.

>None of the ponies in S6 were any cuntier than they have been in any other season of the show.
Applejack has never been as shallowly mean as she was in Carts Before the Ponies. Even if everything else I just said is stupid and wrong, I stand by at least that. They ruined Applejack for me in this season.
>>
>>29077627

So you're saying you wouldn't fuck Ms.Shy?
>>
>>29078521
Thats completely out of the question, Anon. Everyone wants to fuck Ms. Shy.
>>
>>29077656
This is a board that thrives on self-insert stories where Anons are loved and lusted after by [ponies] that would be disgusted with them if they were real. Even in the show, they'd be disgusted with them.
Low self-esteem, coupled with an ironic over-estimation of their own traits and worth, seems to be the name of the game here for many.
>>
>>29077656

Nah mate, tis simply the truth.
>>
>>29078533
Nice projection, you ugly fag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.