[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Z-Powered Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock97.jpg (48KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
clock97.jpg
48KB, 860x645px
>>29075933
>What would happen if history could be rewritten as casually as erasing a blackboard? Our past would be like the shifting sands at the seashore, constantly blown this way or that by the slightest breeze. History would be constantly changing every time someone spun the dial of a time machine and blundered his or her way into the past. History, as we know it, would be impossible. It would cease to exist.

Post sheets for the 97th session of Timequest
>>
>>29075961
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 1466034940363.jpg (50KB, 460x340px)
1466034940363.jpg
50KB, 460x340px
>>29075961
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: CitI2IKUoAEHEnn - Copy.jpg (35KB, 254x278px) Image search: [Google]
CitI2IKUoAEHEnn - Copy.jpg
35KB, 254x278px
>>29075961
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: Killguy McBiceps.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Killguy McBiceps.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>29075961
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>29075961
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>Honey Bunch: 5/2
>Crumple: 7/2
>Luke: 5/2
>Holy Luke: 2/4
>Jean: 5/3
>Southern: 6/6
>Onyxia: 5/4
>Nero: 8/6

>YEAR: 1501 AE
Last time on Timequest,

Southern and Onyxia began their infiltration into the lower levels of G-777, in search of evidence to convince its mutant populace that the enigmatic Master was working against their best interests, so that Sanctuary might depose him. Making it down to Level 2, they made their way towards the opposite elevator from their entrance, and were met with a pair of guards halting them.

Honey and Caduceus's duel reached its conclusion, Luke jumping in to bring the pain as well despite being at risk to Honey's own attacks as well. In the end, the duel was stopped by Nero and the violence was ended, all fighters involved currently licking their wounds (both physical, and those of ego)
>>
>>29076111
>>29075966
"Lots of them coming through. Another group just left through the Zero-Gate a few minutes ago."

The mutant guard on the left, mutations hidden under his garb, taps on the right side of his helmet that covers his eyes, "JUST happened, really, less than ten minutes ago they heard screaming coming from inside. Didn't see any entry point though so, no idea how they got in there past patrols."

>>29075973
"Oh. Hmmm." Steel grumbles, "Well, if he was that eager to buy you things, I say my point stands. Who spends money on mares you only just met?"

>>29075966
>>29075973
As you eye the guards, he mentions, "If we attack, attack. We just need to be swift, they can communicate via their radios if we delay."

>>29075966
>>29075973
>"That's pretty stupid, Steel could help carry it along if its too much for you. Right Steel?"
"Not that I would mind, but I would remind you I'm a knight. Not a butler." Steel says with a slight smarm to his voice.
At the thirsty line, Steel freezes up, not saying anything. "I-... No. No, none of it." He blurts out. "A-anyways. Whatever we decide, we should decide it quick."

The guards both turn at their heads-up displays, "Alright, would love to shoot the shit like usual but, you know how Plasm rides us if we diddle-daddle on our routes. You guys taking patrol through the gate, we have it open non-stop." They say, expecting the patrol to be passing on soon.
>>
>>29076116
>>29075982
>>29075995
>>29076057
Twilight flies over from where Goudeau still stands, amazed, as Bulldozer gives out a loud moooing cry from the sidelines. She lands besides Caduceus, looking between him and Honey and Luke with a worried glance, "Phew! That was certainly something... well, you both fought your hardest, right? Now we can put all this behind us and be allies?" She asks as she begins tending to Honey first
>healing Honey from 2 wounds, automatic out of combat

>>29075982
Caduceus stares at Honey, his spear disappearing into his gem as he nods his head, silently gritting his teeth. "Wise words, Emperor. I will be sure to remember them..."

As you ask what a demonstration it was of, Caduceus looks to the side, eyes closed, "Of course, Nero. What I wished to demonstrate over the duel was the power of this artifact, which I offer as a show of good faith" he says as a transparent portal opens above His hoof, a diamond-shaped gem roughly the size of a large coin, silver-grey in color with a golden outline casing dropping out.

"It is known as the Gem of Bamman. I trust you've heard of it?"

(one more post)
>>
>>29076124
>>29075995
Caduceus only maintains his cold hard glare at you. "You are supremely lucky your keeper intervened dog."

"Such blasphemies. They're going to get you killed some day" Caduceus says as Honey declares herself the god of badasses.

Twilight sighs as she continues to heal you, trying to hold you still with some magic, "Honey? Not to rain on your parade but, you didn't exactly come out of this much better than he did." She taps at one of the broken legs of Crumple.

>>29076057
As Luke's tender flesh seethes and rages beneath his bandages, Twilight takes notice, taking a pause to move to Holy Luke's side and help up Luke, "Luke, take it easy... I can't believe you just RAN into that mess. I'll help your friend get you fixed up, but everything's okay: we're finally done fighting each other."

She looks over at Holy Luke, freezing solid when she sees he has no eyes. Her purple coat fades to a dull grey as she loses color in the face. "Uuhh... Agh! You're the Luke we met down in the sub-station! How did... what happened to you...?"
>>
>>29076124
Nero's eyes widen as Caduceus explains the trump card he used to fight Crumple Zone, taking the gemstone into His hoof and looking at it.

"I am. It is a divine relic, said to have rendered the Sabi's god all but invincible, offering Him proof even against a dragon's breath."
>>29075995
"You should hold your tongue. I commend you for surviving, but you did not win this battle Honey. With this item in His possession, even your strongest weapons were useless." the king says, before looking to Caduceus suspiciously.

"Where did you get this?"
>>
>>29076116
"That recently? No wonder we haven' heard."

"Right, we'll be moving on. Take it easy now."
Onyxia says to the guards, stepping away towards the gate.

>>29076116
>>29075973
("I'll go block that gate, so that patrol that just left can't turn back around. You two take care of those guards, got it?")
Onyxia whispers to Southern and Steel, before turning her head to the gate.

She looks back as Southern and Steel move, pressing her hooves down on the floor to pull up the metal and seal off the section of the hall with the gate as they deal with the guards.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>29076257
>>29076116
"Riiiight..." she says, making another trap for the guards.
>currently have 3 traps already
[1d10+3]

"Hey fellas, do you mind if we pass through here?" she asks the guards innocuously, looking to Steel for advice.
>>
File: KeepHatin.gif (498KB, 160x108px) Image search: [Google]
KeepHatin.gif
498KB, 160x108px
>>29076124
As Bulldozer cheers, Honey can't help but stand on the battered Crumple and give some victory poses, even while she herself looks a bit beat up. She keeps posing, even as Twilight heals her up.
"Hmm, I'ma in a good mood now, soa I guess just thisa once I'll let him offa the hook," Honey says boldly, stretching with a victorious smile as she gets healed by Twilight.
"Seriously, thougha, this shit is prettya great. Might make mea soft and all, but feels tooa good to care."

>>29076131
"Don'ta be jealous," Honey replies back to Cad with a big smirk, "I know thata it sounds a lot better than whatevera you're the god of, buta being badass is where Ia shine."

"Besidesa, it was a pretty damn gooda fight. Wouldn't mind a rounda two."

>>29076131
>>29076219
Honey looks between Twilight and Nero smugly.
"Oh really?"
She taps a hoof against her chin.
"Hmm...whoa was it that got a golden ass shoved in theira face in the enda? Me? Crumple?"
She then has a look of fake realization.
"Oh that'sa right, it was him! Whicha means he was worst thana I was, and I would've offed hima even with that fancy doodada of his."

"So hah! Noa matter what you say, you jumping ina to save him instead of mea means that I won."
>>
>>29076131
"AAhhh!" Lukewarm yells in frustration as fling himself up onto his hooves but immediately falls back down with a second cry "You think that make's me feel any better! What kind of fucking consolation prize is that!"

>Holy Luke stays in his seated position, not changing his glum expression as Lukewarm flings into theatrics. "I think he needs his bandages changed." he says turning to face Twilight which illicits her reaction "I'm making a fashion statement. Do you like it?" He says as deadpan as can be "Sorry, that was a poor joke. I have to try to keep my spirits up now that I have no eyes."

Lukewarm continues his outrage "I wish you could see'em Luke. That damn Cult dude is as cool as a fucking cucumber. I don't care if he's responsible or not this guy's crew made Sterling's death bed. We should be giving him a hoof in his ass not inviting him out for fucking tea!"
>"Give it up Lukewarm, You're going to hurt yourself."
"Fuck off" Luke says in response to his wisecrack.
>>
>>29076257
"Yeah, pretty messed up. Anyway no sign of them since but, captains are all on our flanks if we slip up anymore."

The other mutant guard nods his head, "Swing on."

>>29076257
>>29076290
("Understood. Get to it,") Steel whispers in return
As you make for the Zero-Gate, a floating ring of metal with a portal into the Shadowscape clear through it, your transmutation begins to take effect, but warbles and shifts, the inter-dimensional properties messing with the growing of your crystal.

As Southern asks if they can pass through, the left mutant shrugs, "If that's where your patrol is supposed to take you, sure. You got a Red Card on you, right?"
Steel, meanwhile, slams his shoulder into the guard on the left, eliciting a surprised yell from the other guard as he raises up his rifle to bear on Steel. However, as he does, the wires catch him up in your trap, seizing his motions and causing him to become your puppet as the heavy body of Steel rams the other guard to pin him.
[1d10+1] Crits 7+, DC 5, Slam
>>
>>29076480
>>29076309
Twilight grumbles, "I'm glad it feels nice. But, still, do me a favor and don't go out of your way into making me use it TOO much."
>Honey is healed back to full, 5/5

>>29076219
>>29076309
"I did not steal it, if that is what you're implying. The Old Man told Me to take it to you personally, after witnessing your unnerving tendency to fly as close to death as possible to achieve your ends. It was not easy to persuade its wielder to part with it, so I would recommend against losing it." the god says, ignoring Honey's continued grand-standing.

>>29076320
"No kidding..." Twilight responds to 'having to keep spirits up'. "I'm so sorry. I... I'd offer to heal you as well but that goes a bit beyond me..."

As Luke continues to rage, Twilight leans down to put a comforting hoof on his shoulder, looking at the torn and burnt bandages without a response to his claims at first, "This one isn't really WITH them, Luke, he's a spy. I'm sure he had... I'm sure he had no part or choice in what happened to Sterling."
>Luke is healed to 5/5 by Twilight's magic
>>
>>29076480
"I don't have one, if we agree to not kill you and your partner, will you let us go through without one?" she asks, dangling the guard above the other guard.

perfectly reasonable request [1d10]
>>
>>29076480
Onyxia steps back, looking up into the portal as her transmute fails to grow.
"How can they just have a portal of this up?"
She wonders out loud.

She moves back to the door, hopefully a little more distance will let her work more easily to seal off the room.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>29076485
"Ia can't make any promises ona that one," Honey says happily, smirking both at that statement and the fact Cad had no comeback.

"Welp, witha who's better than who madea nice and clear, I guessa I better fix Crumple a bit. Would've likeda to kick a third assa today, but I guess twoa is okay."

With seemingly nothing else here for her, Honey hops in Crumple and takes a stroll out of the vehicle bay and somewhere nice and quiet nearby before getting to work on fixing up Crumple.

>Repair, out of combat
>>
>>29076309
Nero looks back to Honey's continued boasting with annoyance, the breezie seemingly learned nothing from her robot's near-destruction. He turns back to Caduceus.
>>29076485
The king looks down at the gem, holding it in one hoof.

"I appreciate the concern, but I have not come so close to dying as to need a god's artifact to keep Me alive."

"That isn't going to stop Me from keeping it however. Only a fool would turn down something like this." He says, the gem dissipating into His storage gems on His wrists.

"I will be honest and say I am still not entirely sure I trust you. But for now at least I will view you as an ally, god of Hurrian."

"If you intend to stay here, I will not attack you any further, but if you leave this place do not return to Eo Naxx Claw, unless you wish to perish under our assault."

The king steps away, closer to Luke as Crumple strides out of the vehicle bay.
>>29076320
"Are you alright?" the king asks as Holy Luke comforts his pained doppelganger.
>>
>>29076485
>"This is only collateral damage. Nothing is worth more than spreading the values of friendship." He says with an almost creepy amount of dedication "Even if it does get your eyes gouged. Although, If there is a hospital that deals in missing organs I would love to hear the name."

Luke feels the pain soothe from Twilight's healing magic "Sombody's gotta pay. I'm going over there."
Lukewarm gathers up on his hooves again and marches on his way over to Caduceus and Nero

>Holy Luke gets up to trot over to Luke "Luke stop this. You're not thinking clearly" But he runs in the wrong direction. It takes him so while to figure this out before running back. Holy Luke ends up running throughout the area while talking to himself.

>>29076485
>>29076219
"Aye what's the big idea Nero? Why aren't we putting this guy on a fuckin skewer. He's with the Order ain't he."
>>
>>29076648
"Not exactly. He claims to be a spy, working against Eon from within. He say he only attacked Crumple to avoid raising suspicion with Sight."
>>
>>29076529
>>29076541
Putting more effort into her transmutation, Onyxia manages to successfully warp the Zero-Gate as it floats in mid-air, the Shadow-scape disappearing as you break something fundamental within its circuitry, closing it off entirely.

The guard continues to struggle in the grasp of your strings as Steel tries to slam into the free one. The other guard bobs and weaves to the side, and Steel ends up crashing into the wall besides the elevator, sticking him in it as he struggles to free himself, halfway into the solid sheet of metal. The other guard attempts to draw his rifle to extend on him, but ends up being snared by one of your other traps (2 left) as he's left frozen as well.

The guard that you first caught turns towards you, wiggling in the strings, "Damnit, it's you, isn't it?!" He looks down, "Urgh... nice try but we'll die before we give you anything. For the Master, for the Dome, for the..."
"A-and besides, we couldn't if we wanted to!" the freshly caught one shouts, sweating up a storm. "W-we don't even have Red Cards ourselves." You get a sense he isn't being entirely truthful as he eyes his way down towards his belt.
>>
>>29076795
>>29076562
>Beginning repairs successfully, healed to 7/3 at one wound per round

Twilight sighs, tapping on the head of Crumple, "Well, just try your best then."

As you begin to delve inside, you feel a much LOUDER pound on the back of Crumple, a loud boisterous laughing from outside ringing in. "That's how you put them in your fuckin' bitch in its place, Crumple! Hahahah, fuck, when do I get my turn now?"

>>29076631
"I have no intention of remaining here much longer. Nor do I intend to return to Eo Naxx Claw, lest I should be caught in your crossfire."

"But before I go, I had one more thing to tell you."

>>29076648
"T-that's... that's dedicated." Twilight confirms, "I'm sorry to say I don't really know any hospitals like that, though..."

As you begin to approach Caduceus and Nero, Twilight flutters to Luke's side, not trying to stop him with force. "Somebody WILL pay, but this is the wrong pony to take justice out on, he's trying to help."
>>
>>29076795
She shakes out both guards upside-down like a bully taking lunch money.
[1d10]

"Don't lie to me or I'll bust your asses," she says, half-threateningly, half-amused.

>>29076257
"Yaaay, we did it, we beat the bad guys. Now what?"
>>
>>29076795
>correction to the first line
Putting more effort into her transmutation, Onyxia manages to successfully warp the door leading into the room with the Zero-Gate, the solid steal walls combining into a solid piece that blocks off the room entirely, sealing any who come out of the Zero-Gate inside that room
>>
>>29076795
>>29076850
Onyxia steps back from the successful wall-in, helping to stem off any possible reinforcements that'd come after them once they're in level 3.

>>29076795
>>29076847
Onyxia steps back to the others, looking as Southern has the guards dealt with and Steel stuck in the wall.
"Get whatever card they have so we can use this elevator and we're good to go."
She says, walking past to eh trapped knight.
"Well, at least you kept the disguise in one piece."
She comments, putting her hooves on the wall around Steel to warp it open to free him and then close it back up to leave no evidence.
>Transmute
>>
>>29076803
>>29076631
Lukewarm bites his gum listening to both Nero and Twilight's explanations, but his anger fails to dissipate. "I don't like it. I'm pissed off and I don't like it. Nero your suspicious of this guy eh? Anything I should know before we let this guy go? "
>>
>>29076803
"Speak." the king says
>>29076942
"Only that My order to not attack Him unless attacked remains in effect."

"If you have anything left to do here I suggest you do it, with Goudeau guaranteeing his support I intend to issue orders to Kiloton's men and Goudeau's armies to begin preparing for a raid on the Station."

"And while they do that, the four of us have a much more agitating task ahead of us." Nero says with irritation.
>>
>>29076803
Honey pops out of Crumple to talk back, as well as make some repairs outside of Crumple as well.
"Whata do you mean? Didn't Ia already put you in place twicea today?"

>continuing repairs
>>
>>29076942
[Get out here kid. This is LukeWarm]

>>29076963
>"And while they do that, the four of us have a much more agitating task ahead of us."
"Yeah and what's that." Lukewarm is awful petulant with his reply.
>>
>>29076847
>>29076868
As you shake the mutant guards upside down, they whoop and hollar, reaching for their belts as you shake the one you lifted up hard enough to drop a couple of shiny bits of plastic on the ground: a red, yellow, and blue card.
"DAMNIT, ISO!"
"I-I thought she'd buy it!"

Steel is helpfully de-transmuted from the wall thanks to Onyxia, who groans and shakes his head as she comments on his disguise. "That makes me feel SO much better..." he says in a somewhat embarrassed tone.

As you look at the cards drop, Steel looks up at the two, "What should we do with them? Putting them in the Shadowscape will only delay them till they find the next nearest portal."

>One of them can be seen trying to wiggle his hoof towards his headset [1d10]
>>
>>29077040
"Visiting Honey's parents." the god deadpans.
>>
>>29077050
>>29076847
"They're already tied up, might as well just leave them here."
She looks down as the one reaches for his radio, beating him to the punch and taking both of their headsets.
"Let's take care of these first. Southern, you can hold onto the cards."
Onyxia drops the headsets, giving them a stomp to render them broke and useless.
>>
>>29077050
>>29076963
"First, do not place too much faith in the charlatan. As you might tell, he is the opposite to his twin. A strong body, more so than any griffon king before him, but his mind is weak. I would not be surprised if Claw's talons already grip him on some level even he does not understand."

"Second, the Order will have the necessary amount of anuthite for their next phase soon. I do not know what that phase is yet, but I do know they cannot enact it without all six of the staves as well. They need them to return all of the anuthrite they have so far into its original, purest state."

>>29076942
>>29076963
Twilight shakes her head, "Only what we've already told you, Luke: he is likely on our side."

Caduceus, taking note of Luke's suspicions and murmurings, approaches him, "Your fears are unfounded, Luke Warm. I have done all I can to prove everything I do is to your benefit."

>>29076990
Bulldozer grunts as you continue repairs on Crumple, almost knocking over the monolith with a fierce shove as he points a finger at you, "I meant my turn to beat up on that pansy, dumbass! You didn't put me in my place, small-fry, if we went another round RIGHT NOW I'd..."

"That was... certainly an impressive display." A quick flight of wings beat beside you, and you see Goudeau has taken from his perch to meet with you. "Goudeau did not expect so much. He is not usually mistaken." He gives a small grin of approval, "Goudeau might even offer you his next contract, when the time comes his Army needs assistance."
>>
>>29077050

Giggling with a derisive glee, Southern picks up the cards, slipping them into the fold of her jacket as though they were fashion accessories, a bit ignorant to their intended use.

Southern leaves the ponies hog-tied, but props them up against the wall so they're in a moderately comfortable position. "If you stay here and don't squeal on us, I'll radio someone to let you go in a couple hours," she says to the guards.
[1d10] convincing?
>>
>>29077061
"I whooped youra ass once, and now thata I know what I'ma doing, I'll have youa clinging to mea next time," Honey snaps back at Bulldozer, giving a little hit on Crumple mid-maintenance and getting a small bit of fire bleched out of Crumple's mouth as another part is back fully functional.

>>29077061
Honey looks at Goudeau with a grin.
"Fora trying to punch your facea off, at least you'rea smart enough to know whoa the winner is," she greets back, ripping the spear she jabbed into Crumple's side and fixing that hole.
"Longa as the pay is good. And Ia don't mean that shiny golda shit; I mean weaponsa and explosives and actually usefula stuff. Like those tanks I didn't get to blowing up. You know how mucha fun I can get myself intoa with one of those ANDA Crumple?"
>>
>>29077055
In a totally dude thats not cool way Luke replies "Don't fuck me with dude.."

>>29077085
Luke looks to the guy, eye contact and glaring for a few seconds "Fine dude whatever go."
>>
>>29077085
"I am hesitant to believe that half-formed demigod could rival Garfield, but I will keep My eye on him regardless."

Nero listens as He goes on.

"Why are there six staves rather then five? Who owns one, besides Sight, Claw, Wing, Fang, and until recently Steel? And what do you mean 'purest state'?"
>>29077166
"I told her we'd visit her homeland before we attacked Claw." Nero says, voice still sounding with His agitation towards Honey.
>>
>>29077083
"Aww, I wanted to wear one of those s a headband," she says with disappointment.
>>
>>29077233
Onyxia looks down at the broken bits.
"Oh..."
She scoops up some of the bits, transmuting one of them back together. It looks a little crude, but its mostly back to normal.
"Think its missing a few bits, but its nearly as good as new."
>>
>>29077250
"I'll fix the rest of it later. What's this thing used for?"
>>
>>29077083
>>29077098
Steel nods in confirmation as Onyxia reaches for their radio sets, beating one of them to the punch as you smash their head-sets onto the ground, revealing their mutated faces as they stare between you two. The cards are picked up off the ground, but they stare daggers into the two of them as they're held up against the wall. "Fat chance!" they struggle against their bonds, "I'm not sure what kind of... gr... shit you have us in but we'll scream if we have to. The Master..."

[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] to the two guards as Steel knocks them on the back of their heads with his pommel, stating, "I think they were being uncooperative."

>>29077098
>>29077083
The three of you slip into the elevator, passing the red-card over the panel due to Onyxia being taught in how they worked, and the elevator descends with the guards tied up above, moving 50 feet lower into the earth as you arrive at Level 3. The last level, 2, had a silver-sheen too its walls and ceilings, but this one has a darker gray tone, more imposing. As you exit, two more guards turn to you from the bottom of the elevator, offering a salute to you in disguise as you wander past. Unlike Level 2, 3 is surprisingly smaller, ultimately only four wings to choose from. Above three of them, you see the 3-horned sigil of the Order of Eon, and a map that directs you in four directions.

>SURVEILLANCE & DATA PROCESSING
>EVOLUTION CHAMBER
>EMERGENCY MEDICAL WING
>OVERSEER ADMINISTRATION

As you come in, you hear a small page on your radio that Geigaro provided
>"Alright, I see you guys made it down. I'm in Surveillance. This floor has a few guards on it, and at least one of the other captains besides Plasm. Not sure which one yet."
>>
>>29077258
"They can talk to others with these, mainly to call for help or alert others. I took that part out though."
>>
>>29077268
>>29077123
As the fire belches out, Bulldozer does not move back, breathing in the black smoke that comes after as though it smelt nice. "Alright, that settles it Legs: we're going again the moment this whole Claw business is all done with."

As you speak to Goudeau, his beak curls into an ugly snarl, but he quickly regains control as he lightly moves a hand towards the cheek you punched, "Goudeau insists there was no winner," he says with a twitch, "but, is marveled by the strength of which you handled a fellow god." He crosses his talons, laughing loudly and proudly, "Well of course! Goudeau offers his soldiers what they have earned, and if our advanced tech is what you desire..." he pauses, "The tanks? Hmmmph... there is something you could do for Goudeau, actually, that would make him willing to part with one."

>>29077166
Caduceus meets your glare head on, yellow eyes barely blinking as you meet his challenge. He offers a small smirk of satisfaction as you tell him to go, turning his head back towards Nero to explain what more he offered as Twilight nudges your side, "If you want to avenge Sterling, Luke, he might know a few things you can ask. We're getting closer to the heart of their operation, that much is for certain."

>>29077176
"Believe Me, I too was surprised, but it is the truth. The whole story eludes me, but the twins were born of an experiment. Two halves of a whole, Goudeau's strength is as formidable as Claw's brilliance. He will be a useful tool... if he stays under your hoof."

"The sixth staff was created by another of the Order, Mammon the Mighty, but it was stolen from him by another of the Order's enemies that I have yet made contact with. I am not sure where, in the world or in the timeline, this enemy took it, but I believe Claw knows."
(1/2)
>>
>>29077279
Caduceaus grins, "As Chitus told you, anuthrite forms the base for almost every magical artifact known to ponies. But before the Crystal Heart, or the Elements of Harmony, these stones held no purpose. Other than to feel the dreams and desires of those around them, which if strong enought they would bring to life in a singular purpose that defines them for the rest of eternity. The Order can use the staves to reset the anuthrite back to that original, blank slate, so that they may be remade for a new purpose."
>>
>>29077279
"You'rea on," she replies with a big grin.

"Not sure whata fancy tech shit you've got lefta after I was done blowinga up most of this place, buta name something and I'll leta you know if its worth mya time."
Honey raises a brow at the prospect of getting a tank.
"Is that so," she asks as she sits on Crumple's snout with one leg crossed over the other, looking at the griffon with a grin, "so whata did you have in minda? And just remember: I don't doa that...what word did Goldie calla it? Subtle? Yeah, I don't doa subtle crap."
>>
>>29077268
"Good,keep them quiet for a bit."
Onyxia comments to the head-bash.

Once they descend into the Dome and step out on Level 3, Onyxia turns back to the elevator pad, putting her hooves on it as crystal spreads over and into the circuits.
"And this should keep anypony from following us for some time."
Using the lessons that Irons gave her, she rewires this elevator to scan hoofprints rather than the key cards the guards carry. With her hooves already on it, she leaves it to only operate to hers, keeping it sufficiently blocked off to any Dome inhabitants.
>Transmute

Onyxia steps from the elevator and turning her attention to the radio as Geigaro pages them.
"Shouldn't be a problem whoever is down here."
She looks up to the map and the areas listed.
"So you're down here too? What's over in surveillance, so we can mark that off."

>>29077268
>>29077258
Trailing the map with her eyes, Onyxia turns and walks towards the medical wing.
"Let's head here," She says, pointing out the spot on the map, "If they messed with the mutants that disappeared, they have the have kept their own records on them."
She says to Southern and Steel, marching on.
>>
>>29077269
>>29077312
"So, how's it work?"

>>29077279
She goes in there with Onyxia, making another trap for herself. [1d10+3]
>>
>>29077315
"It takes whatever you say into it, and then sends it out to the other sets linked to it, and then it replays the same sound. Like this radio Geigaro is talking to us with."
>>
>>29077323
"How's it do that?"
>>
>>29077335
"That part, I'm not entirely sure of. Something with sound waves and sending them out all over the place."
>>
>>29077346
"What's a sound wave?"
>>
>>29077353
"You know, how you hear things?"
Onyxia pauses for a moment.
"...Are you being serious right now?"
>>
>>29077374
"Rude, I'm just curious. I didn't get a lot of formal education, I just made beer. How's a sound wave work?"
>>
>>29077279
It doesn't help his mood by Luke heeds Twilight's advice, he nods to twilight before asking Caduceus "Hay. Before you take off. Can you tell me who the big boss of this Order of Eon is. Give me a name at least."
>>
>>29077380
"I don't know, I was just a blacksmith before all of this started."
Onyxia says in a huff.
"Oh, right, you were from those older times."
>>
>>29077176
"I thought Honey was a bastard. Or whatever you call chicks when they got no dad." Luke says still brooding.
>>
>>29077303
Bulldozer growls as Goudeau tries to make deals, "Hey, Crump: take an advice from a guy who's worked with him more than once? Tell him to shove it. You think your Goldilocks is bad, try spending more than a day listening to this guy talk about him self in the 3rd person."

Goudeau laughs mockingly, "Bulldozer, honestly, your inability to cope with the presence of gods amuses Goudeau," he turns towards Honey, "The job he speaks of requires no amount of subtlety, as it would take place during our glorious invasion of his brother's fortress. There is something within that Goudeau would wish secured in our invasion."

>>29077312
>>29077315
>Trap laid successfully, back to 3

Onyxia uses her transmutation to quickly re-wire the circuits to only use hoof scans rather than the cards, specifically only hers. As they leave the elevator, Geigaro responds to her as she asks over the radio
>"Yeah, but you won't find much in here, baby. Just my radio station, a bajillion servers, a big ass computer, monitoring stuff, it's not what we're looking for and I should know, I practically live in here. Just check out the other rooms and I'll keep you updated if I see anything you should know about on cameras."

The pair of Onyxia and Southern lead on to the Medical wing, heading on towards the door that opens with a swipe of the Red Card you were given. As you enter, you see several white-coated mutants moving around a room, typing into computers and testing chemicals at work-benches placed all around the room, seemingly lost in thought. A few turn towards you in recognition of a new set of guards, seemingly use to the patrols by now. Turning around the room, the various computers may have the info you seek, but Steel prods Onyxia with a calm hoof, pointing at a large, pale green metallic pod filled with a vicious liquid. Inside, you can see the dim orange outline of a mare, eyes closed and a breathing mask fitted over her muzzle. With six wiggling limbs.
>PAUSED
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.