[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after a long day of work you made your way home to see your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1477212667028.png (114KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477212667028.png
114KB, 421x600px
>after a long day of work you made your way home to see your waifu
>after you made it into your house your waifu is nowhere to be seen
>suddenly Orlander is next to you
>"sorry Anon I sent your waifu into another dimension and she won't be back for a while."
>"Don't worry though, I'll be taking her place in the meantime."

What do?
>
>>
>>29075846
I lean in, a faint smile upon my face, and hide another shitty thread
>>
Tell that bitch to get my real waifu back.
>>
disgusting
>>
>>29075852
>>29075906
I don't see the problem here. She got ">le hooves" you're so desperately wanting and you won't even bother to give her a chance. Shame.
>>
Not my waifu, not worth shit.
>>
>>29076018
You clearly have no idea how a waifu works.
>>
>>29075846
She´s probably the only fuckable of the bunch.Maybe with the Kraut deer.
When does will she grow wings?

>>29076018
I hope you dont take the >nohooves shitpost seriously.
>>
Who?
>>
>>29076054
>I hope you dont take the >nohooves shitpost seriously
On a board like /mlp/, I wonder sometimes.
>>
>>29075846
I agree and play along until I get her in my bedroom, where I use violence against her to get my beloved back or know how to.
>>
File: 1481728162224.png (342KB, 1600x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1481728162224.png
342KB, 1600x1492px
>>29075846
>Implying she could beat my waifu
>>
>>29076054
>no hooves shitposts
What shitposts? Most of us like hooves
>>
>>29075846
>tfw oleander is my waifu already
Hum, no offense babe, but how did you went to another dimension unscratched and say you are taking your own place? Unless...... Snatcher!!!
>>
>>29075846
>Look down on this weird-ass horse
"Erm...Who the fuck are you? What's a "waifu"? And, how the fuck did you get into my fucking flat?!"
>Weird pone gives you a puzzled look, before whipping out her phone and checks out her victim's details
>"Are you Anon Y Mous of apartment 6a?"
>You shake your head
"No, I'm Frank Benedict of apartment 5f. The schmuck is two doors the other way"
>Weird pone curses under her breath
>"Apologies, mortal. But, if you're not Anon, then whose waifu I sent to the deepest, darkest pits of Hell?"
>You take a moment to think
"Was this "waifu" a fat greasy fuck, with a dandruff problem and a body oder issue?"
>Pone nods
"Ah...That would be my shitty flatmate, Gavin..."

>Meanwhile, in the deepest, darkest pits of Hell
>"I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!!!!"
>Running across the never-ending pool of unspeakable filth and darkness is a fat and greasy man in his late twenties, wearing tanktop and sweat pants, being chased by sex-crazed furries in grotesque animal suits
>"HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!"
>"YIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFF!!!!!"

>"I see..."
>You nod
>"...Shall I bring him back?"
>You shake your head
"Nah, the apartment smells better with him gone. Which means that I need a new flatmate. Interested?"
>Weird pone considers your offer
>"What do I have to do?"
"Pay your half of the rent and bills, do your bit to keep the place half presentable, and we'll get along just fine."
>Weird pone materialises a huge fucking bag of gold coins out of some weird dimension, and plunks it in your hands
>You almost fell to the floor from the sheer weight!
>"There, is that enough?"
>You give weird pone a big grin
"Definitely...By the way, I didn't catch your name?"
>Weird pone offers you her forehoof
>"I am known as Orlander..."
>You take the hoof, and give it a good, firm shake
>"Welcome to 5f, Orrie"
>Orlander smiles
>>
>>29077430
Frank and Orlander whacky adventure as roommate green when?
>>
>>29077496
Who knows, but i want more
>>
>>29075846
Scream, cry and repeatedly punch and destroy everything out of emotional affect.
>>
>>29075846
>rape
>>
File: 1445282001160.png (788KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1445282001160.png
788KB, 1700x1700px
>>29076054
Smugdeer is, like, SO the number one option as far as fuckability is concerned
>>
>>29075846
I want to eat out that ass.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.