[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she appear as an alicorn in Season 7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Will she appear as an alicorn in Season 7?
>>
File: large2.png (275KB, 1263x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large2.png
275KB, 1263x1024px
>>29075145
she will appear like this
>>
>>29075145
If she appeared at all I'd be surprised.
>>
>>29075145
She will turn Starlight Glimmer into Nyx.

Holy shit, could you imagine the butthurt? Sunset announces she will turn her into an alicorn but she turns her into Nyx
>>
She won't appear anywhere in the show.
And Sci-Twi already took that role in the movies.
>>
>>29075192
>>29077230
She will definitely appear in the show right at the end of the last season because Hasbro knows it will get them a lot of money if they do but they don't want to bring her on yet since they don't want to mix EG and FiM. But she will definitely be in the end, most likely the last season finale as it will minimize the connection of EG and FiM while still generating lots of money.

>Scitwi already took that role
That is one of the most rage inducing examples of pandering. I fucking hate Scitwi so goddamn much
>>
>>29077230
>>29077245
is right she will appear
>>
>>29078559
How? Nothing points towards it and she has been pretty much ignored by the show for years.
Plus the official stance is that EqG won't impact the show.
She's pretty much never going to step foot anywhere near the show.
>>
>>29079696
Like I said, she will at the very end because it will get a lot of money for Hasbro.
It doesn't matter what the show or the writers were pointing too, it matters what the money points too
>>
>>29079744
Well if you're talking about money than probably someone other than Sunset would appear. Sunset is not all that well advertised merch wise. She wasn't even part of the original minis. If money is the concern than they'll probably add one of the more sellable EqG character like PP or RD.
>>
>>29079838
>one of the more sellable EqG character like PP or RD.
>He doesn't know about Sunsets mini
>He doesn't know that it will allow Hasbro to push more pony Sunset toys
>He doesn't know that the rest of the fandom wants her more than any other character
I don't think you know how this works.
>>
>>29079860
>>one of the more sellable EqG character like PP or RD.
Well, they are lad.
>He doesn't know about Sunsets mini
I know about it but I'm saying it wasn't part of the original wave. And in all advertisements for EqG I hardly see Sunset. Hasbro Studios youtube banner didn't feature sunset. Hell the official EqG youtube channel doesn't even have Sunset on the banner.
>He doesn't know that it will allow Hasbro to push more pony Sunset toys
What's the point for a character that has only been a pony for like .01% of her screentime?
>He doesn't know that the rest of the fandom wants her more than any other character
The fandom is irrelevant and so is their desires for the most part. What matters is the target audience, mon ami.
>>
File: large.png (832KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
832KB, 1280x853px
>>29079925
You need to learn more about how pandering works.
I could go on for hours about and I have on here but trust me, she is gonna show up in the season finale of the last season if not sooner.
It will get Hasbro large amounts of money and they are only now realizing how much of a cash cow Shimmer is.
She's gonna appear whether you want it or not
>>
>>29079943
I'm honestly happy for this. I can't wait to see her interactions with Starlight.
>>
>>29079943
Oookay. That's what some of you were saying post-rainbow rocks, then some of you said she was going to show up in the season 5 finale as part of an alternative timeline then you lot said she was going to appear in No Second Prances. I mean, keep living in delusion if that's what helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: 1481867663115.jpg (104KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481867663115.jpg
104KB, 1191x670px
>>29075153
>large.png
>>
>>29075145
she's not even an alicorn in eqg
>>
File: Fixed.png (268KB, 938x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed.png
268KB, 938x1002px
>>29079953
>>
I sincerely hope shitter never appears on the show, but she might if the writers ever run completly out of ideas
>>
>>29082025
the show ran out of ideas when they redeemed Starshit shitter and shoehorned her into S6
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.