[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystal Symphony [CYOA]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

Anonpone link: https://www.anonpone.com/virginharder/
Crystal Warlock Summary: http://pastebin.com/raw/GBPa5pgR
[Body Composition][Inventory][Known Spells]: http://pastebin.com/raw/3XvyWg6J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LB7LZZGpkw

Last Thread:
>It has been three years since Sombra’s return and his conquering assault upon the land of Equestria.
>You are Aurora Flare, Sombra’s apprentice who was turned into a Crystal Golem, a forsaken statue.
>Recently, you left the city of Manehattan in order to find out the current situation of “Hollow Shades” Bat Ponies.
>You’ve managed to receive an assistance of one of the many mind-controlled stallions of “Blackward’s Vanguard.”
>On your way you learned of the horrible torture that “Fidelity Helmet” decants upon those who are forced to wear it.
>Finally, you arrive to the “Hollow Shades” forest to find it barren, or so it seems at first; Eventually Meridian shows herself.
>And now...
>>
“Charming as ever, Meridian,” you speak, putting no effort to pass any emotion to your regularly hollow voice. You turn towards the bat pony with simple, calm move, showing no needed aggression or fear. She raises her puffed eyebrow in an exaggerated gesticulation, as if still expectant of an answer from you for her ridiculous question. You sigh, mentally, as you then raise your hoof with a rumbling grinding noise in an attempt to point towards the entire forest. “He doesn’t speak so he’s right up your alley. Listen,” you pause, “I’ve been send here to check on your, and the ponies of this forest, because of the situation you find yourself in after the whole Cloudsdale fiasco.”

She lazily swings her wings and gently hovers a few inches away from you, pushing her hoof to her chin in a meddling contemplation, “Damn right, which was a freakishly bad day! Yeah, I’ve kind of screwed up up there, got myself captured even though I’ve promised to help you. Took a damn gnaw I couldn’t chew.” Lunar Meridian awkwardly coughs into her hoof before continuing, “Was pretty exciting to go through all that damn hassle. Thankfully, my mother didn’t see that disaster. Still, even though I got captured like a filly, I’m the one who saved Spitfire, to rub it in, yeah.”

“They were still talking about persecuting you,” you add, as if to bring her back to reality, “Surely you know?”

She coughs again, this time more vividly, “Yes, I do, but you sure I’m the one who doesn’t know what’s going up there? Some things are happening, Aurora, I think you’re out of the loop here if anything.”

“I’m not,” you say, “I’m here to ask you face to face – which side are the Lunar Guards on?”

She raises her to the top of the thick, forest branches and gently grabs one of them, “Oh, we’re loyal to our promises...”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29072977
It seems Sombra has begun a purge. Ginger Spice is dead. I do not know if he will come after you and your ponies. I do not stand with the king and by Amore's grace, never will.

While not the appropriate moment I do want to ask her about rebels and if she has any idea where they are.
>>
“Sombra,” you pause, you take a silent moment to concentrate as you raise your gemstone eyes at her, “He has returned and has begun killing everypony he can; it’s a purge. Meridian, my friend Ginger Spice was killed… I can’t say if he will come to you and your ponies. But I will never stand with him, or for him. I will do all in my power to-”

“I freaking know you are not with him,” she says with a shrug, her presence hovering high above you, “I’m not that damn stupid, Aurora, you’ve made it quite obvious. And if you were not my marefriend, I would have had stopped you – but since we are, I’m not going to. Pretty great of me, I can crudely admit it.” Her fangs flash in a grin before she is forced to choke and cough into her hoof once again, “You shouldn’t be here if you are with Sombra, because we are.”

Your curiosity peaks as your head grinds in her direction, “Are you now?”

She leisurely peaks behind the canopy, “Not me but we did make a damn deal with the King. I’ll tell you something freakishly important, Aurora – call it a warning if you want. You might want to avoid the Crystal Empire for a while, or escape to the far reaches of Equestria with your – male – friends, if you are not completely, very stupid.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29073718
What do you know? What has happened in the Empire? Do you have any ideas of the whereabouts of the resistance against the king?
>>
>>29073718
Well shit, Mud went back to the Crystal Empire and Shield went after him to stop him. thank Meridian for the information.
>>
“I’d rather join up with the ‘Revolution Song’, the resistance of Crystal Ponies,” you tell her straight, “You are the Royal Agent, that’s your title is it not? Please, Meridian, if you know anything about their current location, tell me!”

She huffs and throws a glance behind her shoulder, looking over something intangible, “I’ve heard of them but, neither the damn King nor the Royal Vizier made a bother about it, so I didn’t either. As much as I know their freaking leader is a stupid stallion so there’s a flux in that little resistance already – none take them seriously.”

“They did some things to harm the Empire,” you mutter under your breath.

“Perhaps,” she casually waves her hand at you, “But with Sombra’s return that’s just damn sand in the desert.”

“Please Meridian,” your tremble with alarm at her, “What do you know that I don’t? What has happened?”

“Nothing,” she pauses, “Nothing yet, Aurora. But with the recent attack of those freaking beasts, something damn crazy is about to happen. They’ve destroyed Cloudsdale, Fillydelphia and Baltimare already. Heavily damaged Cloudsdale too, they say. Celestia is planning a full fledge blitz with her entire army on the Crystal Empire to stop Sombra in his core, I’ve counted thousands of ponies. They are not going to fucking care about us, that’s for sure.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29073987
>They’ve destroyed Cloudsdale
>Heavily damaged Cloudsdale too, they say

So what happened with Cloudsdale?
>>
>>29074140
Shit, my bad. Canterlot is the one damaged.
>>
>>29073987
I see. Thank your Lunar Meridian, for all your help.

Should we leave now? The only idea I have is to see the Equestrians as soon as possible.

>>29074151
Fuck. Canterlot?

I hope Soarin is ok...
>>
>>29073987
Thank Meridian and return to Manehattan.
>>
>>29073987
>>29074237
Tell her to stay safe.
>>
File: CS Lunar Meridian II.png (62KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
CS Lunar Meridian II.png
62KB, 720x539px
“I see,” you pause as you consider the health and wellbeing of all the ponies contained in those destroyed cities. Amore’s sake, you hope all of them, including Soarin, are safe. “Thank you for the information, Meridian. I will have to tell of your decision to Shield. Stay safe.” You swing your head with a controlling gesture, motioning #25 to follow.

“Yes,” she says as she tenderly lowers herself, “But that will not matter anyway. All of Equestria is concentrated on this one attack and even if you wanted to warn them about us, you wouldn’t be in time. Not that I’m damn saying you would, Aurora,” she sneers at you, “I’m not one for precautions. You won’t be following my advice, will you?”

You question as for how long it would take for the army of Equestria to reach the Crystal Empire, and if Sombra is even there now. He’s powerful and strong, that much is certain, and the Vizier and even Golden Shield alone will not be capable of fighting him on even ground; but that is only if he’s in the Empire right now. Nopony has seen him in flesh; they only had reasonable and based speculations. If you are to be frank, you are at loss of what to do now…

“Good bye.”

“Praise the endless night, Aurora.” she adds as her voice echoes, you swear, through the entire forest.

Once you return to Manehattan… What are your plans after?

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29074384
We return the soldier, look for the soldier that we promised to try and free, and wait for Shield. Once Shield arrives we head for Equestrian territory.
>>
>>29074384
Nice work on that Lunar Meridian. Looks good.
>>
>>29074384
>>29074550
She sure does, but please, for the love of God himself, Vince, stop putting all the unnecessary shit on your ponies.

Anyway. From what I've read so far we're pretty fucked. Equestria sends an all-or-nothing assault on the CE's capital after the beasts, we don't know if they were killed or not, fucked up some cities. King has returned and judging from what Meridian said, he is not very fond of us. We are in need of some magic or we're going to become the last martyr, fighting with our crystal hooves against tyrant who was in Tartarus itself.
>>
>>29074699
>She sure does, but please, for the love of God himself, Vince, stop putting all the unnecessary shit on your ponies.
But he did. That Lunar has the barest of accessories for Vince art, anyways.
>>
>>29074747
Well, if compared to Vizier looking like a fucking Ottoman sultan, you're right. I actually like your art Vince and I want you to improve. Please don't stop drawing.
>>
This post will take a while, sorry,

I think accesories add a character to the ponies, though I guess it's different when it's between a single dress and the stuff I pull. This is the original design of Lunar Meridian aside from knives I have removed. Thank you.
>>
>>29074771
You know, in a world when basically noone wears clothes on a daily basis even ear piercing or a necklace can add character. But all the shit doesn't make your quest less enjoyable.
>>

A whole day has passed since your arrival to Manehattan during the bright daytime of its existence, at least, in any case, weather and time wise. Your journey back to the high metropolis of Equestria was as empty and uneventful as your journey to the “Hollow Shades” forest; it is a creepy if not surprising change to your usual, hectic travels of continuous fighting and low adventures. The fact that you did not have to make any stops to rest and eat and the fact that your companion was in no condition to hold a conversation left you with no other option other than to concentrate on your walking pattern and reflect on the situation you found yourself in.

Of course, once the ‘grand’ and ‘impressive” Vanguard of Blackward have spotted you, they instantaneously advanced to apprehend you. They are ruthless soldiers, no arguing that, very different and brash from those soldiers of Mudbrick and Golden Shield. Professional. Proficient. Twenty-Five, whom was previously following your command, changed his allegiance the moment he heard the voice of Hastiliarius, obediently joining the ranks of his uniform comrades.

Just as promised, Blackward allowed Red Sulfur to return to his earlier research, although, that did not stop him from insisting on the fact that the study and development of the crystals Sulfur have done in the short amount of time you were absent would be far more practical for what is to come. Red Sulfur declined with a yawn; even still it was impressive that he had managed to find a crystal that is able to deafen those who touch, or are touched, by it.
>>
You have accompanied Red Sulfur back to his makeshift lab where he then continued to work on his crystals. Quoits Clover has joined the two of you in the following hours, insisting on telling stories of incredible ridicule and amazement; the exact truth shall never be known. This is where you spend the rest of the day, and the whole night, waiting. In the morning, however… In spite of all your wishing and hope, Golden Shield has not returned back.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29074901
Test deafening stone.
>>
>>29074901
Take a brake from the last hour we've been pacing in worry. I say we should take a rest to be at full strength.

>>29074950
Why?
>>
>>29074988
To throw it at our enemies during encounters, duh.
>>
>>29075000
But... we already know it deafens people.
>>
>>29075022
It's what Sulfur said. Test it in field. There is a difference between science and warfare.
>>
>>29074988
Would you have had prefered to sleep during the night while waiting for Golden Shield? If so, then I'll rewind a bit to the sleeping moment. I'm tired so maybe we can do the dream sequence tomorrow?
>>
>>29075051
Will it be pleasant?
>>
>>29075051
Sure, why not?
>>
>>29075065
>>29075112
More or less, you'll see! Thanks for playing.
>>
>>29075113
Sleep well Vince. And sleep well Aurora.
>>
File: 1467827994230.png (25KB, 426x364px)
1467827994230.png
25KB, 426x364px
Sleep tight.
>>

The night that you have spent awaiting Golden Shield to come back was a bitter one, particularly inside the caverns of the Manehattan mines. The monotone hits of the pickaxes and repeating grunts and groans of pain and suffering of the working slaves eventually forced you to shut off your mind and, with that, fall into demanding asleep. That night, you had another reminiscent dream; perhaps, just maybe, the commemoration of something nice would keep you positive.

As soon as the shroud of the dark blood lifts off, you find yourself in your old schoolhouse. The sun is dazzlingly shining through the small, oval and bluish windows of the room. The wooden ceiling is surprisingly low, much lower than you remember it to be. You are standing in front of a black desk with all sorts of instruments and notes drawn on it, a recollection of what it all means comes slowly to you; it hasn’t be so long and you already forgot all of it. You notice dozen of foals who are sitting behind their tiny desks before you; every single one of them is your student. You smile at them; they never made you angry. One of them, a little filly with a brilliant aquamarine mane and skin - Vintage Glass, is trying to grab your attention with a raise of her hoof. She huffs as she struggles to keep it lifted.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29078513
Ask what's the matter, obviously.
>>
Obviously, you answer her. You remember that, with an awkward gesticulation, you widened your smile and nodded back at her, “Yes, Vintage Glass, what is it?” you ask her, your voice sounding like one of a teacher as well as a friend.

“Hmmm,” the well-groomed and dressed filly of aristocratic family huffs as she seats herself back in her chair, “Nifty Ribbon is skipping classes again, teacher! Do you want me to find her?” she closes her eyes with a pleadingly.

>What did you do after?
>>
Desperate bump.
>>
>>29078664
Really, not a single poster? Can't I just have a break and see friends? Anyway. No. Snitches get stitches for being punk-ass bitches. We will call her parents off course, but we want our class to be friends, not assholes talking behind backs of each other.
>>
>>29078664
No, Vintage Glass. I'll contact her parents after school. I can't have you missing out on class too!
>>
>>29080011
I guess they are all busy, but it's fine. Sucks that I'm unable to run on the normal weekdays because my job is so consuming of my time and energy. Wish we didn't have to bump the thread so I could at least post daily updates freely but what can you do?
>>
You lean your hoof against the surface of your desk, your eyes rising to meet Vintage’s, “Did you get to see her?”

“I…I did,” the filly mutters under her breath, “She’s hiding in the playground, teacher.”

You harrumph in skepticism, “And did she ask you not to tell me?”

“What?” her expression changes to one of a shock and surprise; she’s practically crying in a retort, “N-no teacher, she didn’t. You know how Nifty is! I’ve saw her on the way out and asked to join me, but…”

“That is fine, Vintage Glass,” you smile towards at her, and the rest of the class, genuinely “I’ll just have to talk to her parents… again. I do not want you to miss on the lesson as well.”

“A-are you really fine with her skipping another class, teacher?” another student raises her hoof uncertainty – Rubber Honeybee. The filly silently hits the end of her pen against her desk, “When was the last time she was here?”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29080236
Oh? She's in the playground? I would have said to go get her if that was the case.

Hmm. You're right, Honeybee. I'll go speak to her right now. I expect you all to behave while I step out.
>>
“Oh,” you blink back at the two of them, “She didn’t leave the school grounds then? That makes some difference.”

Of course she didn’t, your lesson is not the last one, and other teachers, especially Boiling River, are not as kind as you! While your memories of this moment are presently a blurred mess, you do recall the fact that Nifty Ribbon has never enjoyed your lessons, and, when she could, she used to always skip them. Even though she had utter dislike towards all the musical instruments, she did show some effort when you asked her to sing; a couple of times. Nifty was a self-judging student and, if she could not do something she would be proud of, she’d rather not do it at all.

“I think the two of you are right,” you say as you step across the room to approach them with an understanding, and appraising, nod, “I will go speak to her right now, so do behave while I am awake. Repeat on the score we practiced and, when I’m back, we will try to play it together.”

“Yes, teacher!” they all say in harmonic unison. You hide the liquid pride with a rub of your hoof.

You then leave the schoolhouse to hastily tread behind the building and approach the empty playing field; the day today was especially nice: a clean, bright sky and warm, shining sun. It was not hard to find Nifty Ribbon here; in fact, it did not look as if she was trying to hide at all. You recognized her immediately: the filly had a cream-color skin and two blonde pigtails tied with a ribbon; she also looked very unimpressed and bored, the way she always is. The filly is currently sitting on the seesaw for two all by herself, and she’s barely bringing it into motion or attempting to use it.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29080728
Sit on the other side. Nifty? Why won't you come to my class?
>>
File: 1477670271447[1].png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1477670271447[1].png
1KB, 128x128px
I might cut it here for today, sorry for the lackluster session. I'll see what I can do tomorrow, no promises.
>>
Bamp.
>>
She raises her eyes at you as you approach her, her lips tingle a wee bit yet she doesn’t say anything in response, not even a welcome or an explanation for her recent behavior. You place your rump on the empty side of the seesaw, forcing her side to unexpectedly rise into the air. With a startle she tightens her hold on the grips and, like a grump, frowns crossly at you. You retort with a kind smile, the way you always do towards your adored students.

“Nifty,” you singsong caringly, “Is something wrong? Why won’t you come to my class?”

“You know the reason,” she mutters underneath her breath, “Teacher. It is just not me for me.”

“That’s not true, Nifty. You just have to give it a bit more time, every student inside is trying their best you know.”

“They are having fun with that,” she grunts in retort as she looks away from you, “I know that, in the future, I’ll need things like mathematics, history and chemistry, even if I dislike learning them. But musical lessons, teacher? Isn’t that too specific for a pony to learn? Unless I’m enjoying it, I don’t see a reason to attend; and I’m not enjoying it.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29084161
Every pony has his talents and weaknesses, and every subject at school is important to prepare little fillies to live their lives. You are right. Maths and history and biology, chemistry, they are all important. They teach us how the world and pony body works, how to bend reality to our will. But what about our souls? What about culture, the very thing differentiating us from animals? You don't have to play instrument. I've seen you like to sing a little bit? Why not sing or hum, using your voice? You can try right now, with me. I will not tell anyone. I swear.
>>
>>29084628
That's a pretty great suggestion. Beats anything I could've come up with.
>>
>>29085763
>>
You gently pound your hooves against the sand as you then follow with a raise of your, much heavier, body to, first, lower Nifty’s end of the seesaw and then bring it into motion as a different foal would. Nifty Ribbon sighs and, with a bored and somehow unimpressed look, attempts to lower and keep her end of the swing touching the ground.

You lift your lips in a smile, “You might not fancy a lesson, Nifty, but please, let me give you a personal advice...”

Your filly clears her throat and jerks her head away from your teaching stare, muttering a simplistic, “If you want to.”

“This might sound unfair coming from me,” you bite your tongue to hold down a scowl, “But every pony has his or her talents and weaknesses, and every subject at school is important to prepare little fillies to live their lives. Of course, you are right, Nifty Ribbon; math and history and biology, chemistry – all of that is important. They teach us how the world of Equestria and the pony body works, how to bend reality to our will-“

Nifty Ribbon raises her hoof and trembles it passively at you, “No, I think you’re exaggerating there a bit, teacher.”

“Of course not,” you grin, just a bit, “History teaches one of how ponies came to overcome the natural world and the chaos to build their civilization and lives. Inside everypony there’s a powerful magical spark.”

“A cutie mark, you mean?” she grunts back, “I’m not earning my talent here that is for certain, teacher.”

“You are still young, Nifty Ribbon; it takes some time to discover one’s special talent. That’s why I teach you, ponies, theory and language of music. It’s not only my lessons, of course, but there are subjects in this school that touch our souls and culture. I’m not asking you to play an instrument, but why not try singing or simply humming with them?”
>>
“You know I’m bad at it, teacher. What’s the point? I’m not good at singing,” she sighs with a painful bluntness.

“But do you like singing; that’s what is it important,” you nudge your head at her, “Do you maybe sing at home?”

“I’ve… used to,” she admits with uncertainty, “There’s no reason to do something you are obviously bad at, there’s no joy in that, teacher. If you want it that badly, I will visit your lessons and just sit in a corner somewhere instead...”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29087103
Sure there's use to doing something you're bad at. That is to get good at it. Nifty, did I ever tell you how I got my cutiemark? When I was a filly I loved music, adored it. Thing was, I failed at every instrument I played. It wasn't until later I finally realized my true talent was conducting the very instruments I've failed at. Our destiny and cutiemarks can be odd and wonderful.
>>
>>29086561
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.