[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: Comfy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 148

File: 1481661263091.png (519KB, 1684x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1481661263091.png
519KB, 1684x1605px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone Filly, Now he must venture into his new world of being a cute little filly... for the most part.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, Cuteness, Anon-Tier shenanigans, Bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..

>Any Archive of Photos or Stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For Artist, Animators, and any other, Store them in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.

Old mare thread: >>29020057
>>
Filly looks so warm and cozy.
>>
>You had arrived in Equestria in the middle of Ponyville as a young green filly.
>The nakedness was something you never got used to.
>Everypony was naked, and you could feel the breeze against your fur and filly privates.
>Sometimes ponies looked at your privates, and sometimes you looked at theirs.
>It was always a bit embarrassing being completely nude in public.
>You are an adorable filly, but you will always be self-conscious of your nudity.
>Especially around Anon (uppercase).
>Anon had arrived a few years before you, and whatever forces sent you here did not play this cruel joke on him.
>Perhaps because they were saving it for you.
>Anon had arrived as a nondescript gentleman in a suit, and Rarity had sewn him variants.
>You stayed with Twilight for a few days, and Pinkie threw you a welcome-to-Equestria party that the whole town attended.
>Since you and Anon were both from the same world and he volunteered, Twilight had then set you up to stay with him for a time.
>It was very embarrassing. To ponies, you were just a human male who had somehow been transformed into a filly upon arrival, but to him, you were another anon.
>An anon (lowercase) who was in the humiliating position of being a naked little filly he was to take care of.
>That was the other thing. You had no magic.
>Ponies can use their hooves like hands with a sort of magic magnetism about which that they did not even have to think.
>You had zero magic, nor any magical capacity. Nothing Twilight could do. Your hooves are as useless as, well, hooves.
>Anon takes care of you, which is made even more humiliating by that he treats you like a filly.
>He enjoys humiliating you, and you can never get over the fact that you’re naked in front of him.
>And as embarrassing as it is, a part of you enjoys it too.
>>
File: PONER.png (625KB, 1254x1736px) Image search: [Google]
PONER.png
625KB, 1254x1736px
>>
File: 1448515115412.png (303KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448515115412.png
303KB, 800x800px
I want to harass Anonfilly.
>>
>>29056252
>It is your first day in Equestria, and Anon is showing you around his home.
“I don’t like being naked in front of you,” you say. You kind of do.
>”Aw, but you’re so cute when you’re naked.”
“No I’m not,” you half-way pout. You are.
>Because your hooves are useless you cannot open doors on your own even if you were tall enough.
>When you get to his room, tidy and well furnished, Anon closes the door, trapping you.
“Anon.. please leave the door open,” you say in your cute filly voice.
>”Aw, but don’t you want your mane brushed?” he asked.
“N-no. Of course not.” You do.
>>
>>29056264
>Anon kneels down and begins brushing your mane as you sit with a pouty expression on your face.
>“What a cute filly,” he says.
“I’m not a filly! I’m anon just like you! And I’m not a girl!”
>”Aw, is someone still mad that she’s naked? Maybe we should play dress-up.”
>You blush heavily. Anon saw. This could not be more embarrassing.
>Anon picks you up and cuddles you in his arms; you are after all a little filly.
>As he picks you up he places his hand under your tail for support; you feel the pit in your stomach drop.
>Right, naked.
>You feel yourself become wet, and turn an even darker shade of red, which makes you become even wetter.
>This could not possibly get more embarrassing.
>”You’re just the most precious thing,” Anon says, hugging you close, one hand pressing against your withers and the other against your naked filly privates.
“I- I’m not precious! I’m a guy! Put me down!”
>You couldn’t help but say it half-heartedly. Anon could feel it, literally. You are already completely emasculated beyond hope.
>Anon lies down on the bed, carrying your light filly frame with him. He is holding you on his chest tightly against him, hugging and petting you.
>”You’re a guy, you say?” he says, as he removes the hand that had been supporting you below your tail and.. inserts two fingers into your female privates.
>Your jaw drops, and you feel the strange and at-once humiliating sensation of you lubricating yourself.
“I-.. I..,” you can only stutter, naked and humiliated and wet.
>Anon slides his fingers further and rests his hand firm against you, his other hand firmly holding and petting you.
>So this is what it’s like when your life is over.
>>
>>29056270
>Your eyes are closed tight as you try to be anywhere but here, anywhere but on top of Anon as he firmly holds your naked filly body, looks at your naked body, has his fingers inside of your naked body as you drip enjoying it and he knows it, knowing you’re anon.
>But the humiliation only makes you wetter, which only makes it more humiliating.
>You feel yourself lubricate yourself again, your privates contracting around Anon’s fingers.
>The humiliation of it only makes you contract a second time.
“A cute naked filly who enjoys being humiliated” he says, petting you and firmly holding you.
>You struggle half-heartedly and he firmly holds you, contracting again. You let out a cute squeak.
>This won’t end even when it does. Anon will never be able to look at you the same way again.
>You are humiliated by your constant nakedness, humiliated by your marehood, humiliated by being a little filly under Anon’s care.
>But most of all humiliated by your sexual response to being humiliated.
>Your vaginal muscles contract again around Anon’s fingers, reminding you again of your total nakedness, and you feel yourself lubricate again. Anon never moves his fingers. He just smiles, enjoying your humiliation.
>>
>>29056281
>You can feel it building up, and though he never moves those humiliating fingers, you feel them.
>What if you cum from the sheer humiliation alone? Cum in front of Anon, an emasculated naked filly, just from how humiliating it is to cum in front of him from being humiliated?
>You feel your vaginal muscles contracting around his fingers.
>No, anything but please. Please, don’t let me cum in front of Anon. Not ever, but especially not like this.
>You let out a sexual filly-moan of humiliated pleasure. A sexual moan in front of Anon.
>And that was the final straw. The floodgates open, your privates contracting around his fingers rhythmically, your body tensing rhythmically in what Anon knows is you, anon, cumming on top of him from the sheer humiliation of cumming from humiliation. And as you cum, the humiliation of it makes you keep cumming as you gasp in your little filly voice and he holds you tight as you spasm from the orgasm.
>After those thirty seconds of total humiliation, you only feel more humiliated as he hugs your naked aroused filly-body close and removes his fingers. You had cum on Anon.
>You immediately lubricate yourself again, and you whimper. Can you even call yourself anon after this, after what you just did in front of him, on him?
“That’s a good anon filly,” he says, still firmly holding and petting your naked body.
>He stands up and supports you under his tail again as he holds you tight and you struggle half-heartedly.
>”We’ll have to play dress-up some time,” he says, placing you down and opening the door as you run to your guest bedroom in shame, closing the door trapping yourself and burying yourself under the sheets.
>>
>>29056285
>You lay there in shame for a long time, but you still had so much sexual tension.
>You crawl out from under the sheets and lie supine. You need to masturbate.
>Your hooves are firm but give slightly. Pony hooves here are different from those on earth.
>Spreading your legs you begin shlicking. Your female parts feel fantastic and, to your shame, you imagine yourself cumming from humiliation on top of Anon. You couldn’t help it.
>Just as you near climax, Anon opens the door, and you freeze. You are facing him, spread eagle, with your hoof on your privates masturbating.
>You begin cumming.
“No, no,” you whimper, but giving in, start shlicking again, milking your orgasm in front of him in humiliation, squirting slightly and moaning in your filly voice and spasming as he watches.
>Afterwards you lay panting slightly as he stares at you in shock.
>He then holds up a small dress, saying, “Come on my naked cum-soaked filly, it’s time to play dress-up.”
>You whimper loudly, burying your face on the covers as he picks up your light filly frame, again supporting you under your tail and feeling your shame, and walks back to his room again, placing you down and closing the door.
>He puts the cute little dresses on the bed as he says,
>”I need to clean your up first you filthy little girl.”
>You stand there just wanting to die as he fetches a wet towel from the adjacent bathroom and cleans your privates.
>He then picks up the dress.
>>
>>29056292
>”This will help you feel less naked,” he says, and begins putting a girly dress on you, touching your naked body, as you oblige in a state of humiliated shock.
>The closet door is mirrored so you can see a reflection of your humiliation.
>You oblige in shock as he moves you around like a rag doll, picking up your rear hooves and slipping it over your hind legs and rear and tail.
>The dress, of course, does not cover your privates. It is a girly dress that begins at your midsection and extends just over your tail, leaving your rear and genitals completely exposed.
>“That’s just adorable,” he says, as he picks up your light frame facing you slightly away from the mirror.
>”Look at how cute you look,” he says, and you oblige. You see what you look like from behind in your exposing dress. You feel even more naked than before. You are still in a state of shock.
>”Let’s go walk around town,” he says, walking out the door. In your humiliated daze you follow him out the door in your adorable dress that draws attention to your privates, and soon you find yourself in public at his side.
>And then you come back to your senses.
>>
>>29056299
>You freeze. Everyone is staring at you.
>The whole town knows you’re a guy in a filly body. Pinkie Pie had announced that during your welcome party.
>And here you were in a cute open-ended dress in public. You could feel some ponies staring at your rear. You felt naked even in a town in which no-one wears clothes, and you were wearing a dress in public.
>You are an adorable filly. It looks cute. But they know you’re not a filly on the inside.
>You feel yourself lubricate again, and you crouch down with your forehooves trying to bury your face, exposed rear in the air. And then you realise what you look like now.
>What would Twilight say? You couldn’t tell her what had transpired without humiliating yourself even more. And now you were in a dress.
>You can’t even take it off. You know you would be able to push it around, but your hooves are useless.
>Ponies are staring at you. You are still in a dress in public sticking your exposed rear in the air, showing everyone your engorged filly privates.
>Could you ask Anon to take the dress off you, here in the crowd? What would they think?
>You could run back, but that would just draw attention to yourself, and then you would have to wait outside the door with your useless hooves, or struggles to try to open it.
“We’re going back home,” you say to Anon, looking up pathetically.
>You and he walk home, your face down in shame as you wear the dress and everypony keeps looking at you. Your exposed filly privates are engorged from the humiliation.
>When you get home you run to your guest bedroom in shame, still wearing the dress, and scramble on top of the bed and bury yourself in the covers.
>How is this your life?
>Your privates are on fire, and you want to masturbate again.
>>
>>29056304
>You spread eagle on the bed again and begin masturbating, pulling the dress up slightly as it drapes over you.
>Anon could walk in again, but you are in a daze and almost don’t care, and begin masturbating imagining yourself in public like that, burying your face in your forehooves and sticking your privates in the air while wearing that dress.
>Of course, Anon opens the door, catching you spread eagle masturbating in your dress.
>You weren’t quite as close to orgasm this time, but you look at him and it's just as humiliating as the first time considering the situation. Your vaginal muscles contract.
>“It’s time to eat,” Anon says, smiling.
“Just let me finish,” you say meekly in your cute filly voice, resigned with hoof on your privates.
>”Go on then, anon” he says, watching you.
>He called you anon. And look at the situation you’re in. You feel your vaginal muscles contract as you lubricate yourself.
>You begin shlicking violently, giving him a show in your dress as you bite your lip until you gasp cumming in front of him. You didn’t even have to imagine masturbating your filly privates in a dress in front of Anon.
“I’m.. I,” you mutter.
>”Let’s take that dress off you and clean you up,” he says, removing it.
>You felt more naked in it, and you feel more naked now without it.
>You put your forehooves over your privates in shame. Now you feel even more naked.
>He fetches a wet towel and cleans your privates.
>”It’s time to eat, my little filly anon,” he says.
>Defeated, you follow him to the dining room with your head down.

>At the dinner table, he serves you.
>Because your hooves are essentially useless, you have to eat with your mouth.
>Ponies understand, and Anon understands, but it’s still embarrassing.
>Nothing was said. You just ruminate on the day’s events.
>You retire to your room to sleep and bury your filly body under the covers, curling up in shame.
>>
fin
>>
File: Wut.png (55KB, 819x920px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.png
55KB, 819x920px
>delet
but why?
>>
>Anon filly keeps singing the witch doctor song.
>>
>>29056472
Decided it might have taken it too far since it involved kind of publicly ruining Anonfilly's life with humiliation.

If someone wants to read part two of >>29056313, it's here:

http://pastebin.com/QqfFfjUD
>>
File: 1476486392558.png (333KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1476486392558.png
333KB, 1300x1300px
>>EatCarbs
you based motherfucker
>>
File: HONK.png (409KB, 1701x1339px) Image search: [Google]
HONK.png
409KB, 1701x1339px
>>29056565
Well, we had stories were Anon had it far worse. So don't worry about "offending" us and repost it.
>>
>>29056313
Optional Part Two (Humiliation Intensifies):

>You wake up the next morning.
>It all happened. It wasn’t a dream.
>You can be Anon’s humiliation slut, but you are not wearing a dress in public again.
>Did you really just consider being Anon's humiliation slut?
>Push that thought out of your head.
>But how could you ever recover from this?
>You wander downstairs. You had had the foresight to leave the door open a crack.
>”There’s my naked filly anon,” he says, smiling.
>You’re naked in front of him. Of course you are. You can feel his eyes on you.
>He is probably remembering you masturbating in a dress in front of him.
>You whimper, standing still, looking to your side.
>He picks up your naked filly body, supporting you under the tail again.
>”You’re such an adorable filly,” he says, hugging you.
>You make a pouty face and try to bury your face in your shoulders.
>It doesn’t work. He begins petting and cuddling you.
“Just put me down,” you pout in your cute filly voice. “I.. I need to go for a walk.”
>You eat breakfast and have Anon let you out the door, and you wander into Ponyville.
>>
>>29056628
>You feel the breeze against your fur and filly privates.
>At least you’re not wearing a dress this time and ponies aren’t aren’t staring at you.
>You’re enjoying looking at some of them, though.
>How do they live like this.
>Your hooves take you to Sugar Cube Corner, and you enter as somepony else leaves.
>As soon as Pinkie Pie sees you she bounces up to you and hugs you.
>”Aw, you were just the cutest thing yesterday in your little dress! I didn’t know you liked wearing dresses!”
>You blush deeply in embarrassment. The whole town must have heard about it by now.
“I-I didn’t want to wear that dress! Anon put me in it!” you squeak in your cute filly voice.
>”Aw, no need to be shy! You wouldn’t have been walking around in it if you didn’t want to show off how cute you look! It’s so cute that you let Anon dress you up!”
“N-no, it’s..”
>How could you explain what happened without embarrassing yourself even more?
>”I know! We’ll sew you the cutest dress! My present!”
“Pinkie, I..”
>”Don’t by shy, anon! We’ll meet at four at Rarity’s Boutique! Oh my gosh you’ll look so cute!”
>And with that she pushes you out the door. It’s not as if you had any bits, though she’d probably give you a cupcake if you asked.
“I’m not cute...” you mutter.
>>
>>29056632
>After wandering around for a while, you walk home and find Anon there.
>”There’s my naked filly anon,” he says, sweeps you up in his arms and coddling you, supporting by your filly privates.
>You scrunch your face and try to bury your face in your shoulder.
>”Pinkie told me you agreed to have Rarity sew you a fitted dress. You’ll look so cute in it,” he says.
“Anon..” you say in your cute filly voice.
>You are at a loss for words. Your life is humiliating. You’re a naked filly being supported and hugged by Anon by your privates, and you’re going to model for a fitted dress. And that’s not to mention everything that happened yesterday.
>You feel you lubricate yourself. Anon feels it too.
>”I know just the thing for my little filly,” he says, taking something out of his pocket and.. inserting it.. into your filly privates.
“Anon!” you squeak. “Put me down!”
>He puts you down and you lie supine, trying to use your useless hooves to take it out of your vagina.
>You’re doing this naked in front of Anon.
>You continue playing around with your genitals and trying to contract your vaginal muscles to get it out and you squirm naked on the ground in front of him, hooves over your privates.
>”It’s time to go to the boutique,” he says. “You wouldn’t want to disappoint Pinkie and Rarity, would you?”
>You whimper. It looks like you’re going to the boutique with something in your privates.
>Anon picks you up and cuddles you again. The pressure of his hand against your exposed privates makes you feel the egg-shaped object he put inside you.
>You lubricate yourself heavily.
>”Let’s clean you up first,” he says, fetching a wet towel and.. cleaning your genitals as he holds you.
>>
>>29056218
That is one comfy looking filly.

It would be a shame if I were to boop it.
>>
>>29056639
>You wander to Carousel Boutique at Anon’s side, feeling whatever he put in your privates with every step.
>You are blushing and you know your exposed genitals are engorged, and here you are in public like this.
>Hopefully nopony notices. Nudity may not be taboo, but sex certainly is. Your head is down in shame, and the humiliation turns you on.
>You cannot tell anypony. You’re in far too deep.
>You find yourself on a small podium as Rarity tries dresses on you and Anon and Pinkie Pie watches. You can see yourself in the mirror.
>”You’ll just look so precious in this dress, darling. I’m glad you’re embracing your feminine figure."
>You bite your lip.
>And then whatever Anon stuck inside you begins vibrating.
>Nopony can hear it, but you can feel it. You genitals swell and everypony is watching you. You are half-way facing away from them; they can see it.
>”Oh.. oh my,” Rarity says, trying to ignore it. She then recovers and says, “Oh, I know just the dress!"
>You try to ignore it too. The humiliation before was one thing, but this is something else.
>You feel the vibrator setting turn up as Rarity removes the dress from your naked body and puts on another one. You feel Pinkie Pie and Rarity trying to avert her eyes from your winking genitals. No, not in front of them. This is real. This is actually happening. This isn’t Anon’s place. This is cumming naked in public in front of Pinkie Pie and Rarity.
>>
Anonfilly tries to bully Nyx, punches her and instead Nyx produces squeaks and is unharmed. Anonfilly keeps doing it and gets tired.

Eventually they fuck with Nyx making squeaks the entire time
>>
>>29056645
>”This dress will look dazzling on you, anon,” Rarity says uncomfortably, and puts another dress on you.
>Your genitals are soaked and you begin dripping.
>”Oh.. oh my,” Rarity says. Everypony freezes, and Anon is watching you, as you bite your lip.
>The humiliation is too much. You bury your face in the ground, sticking your exposed winking privates in the air, the dress drawing attention to your hind. You are cumming and dripping in pure humiliation and doing everything you can to successfully suppress making any noise as Rarity and Pinkie Pie look on your privates in shock.
>And then the vibrator stops.
>”Well, anon,” Rarity says. “This has been, ahem, nice. But I really do have other things to attend to,” Rarity says uncomfortably.
>”Yeah..” says Pinkie. Even Pinkie is at a loss for words.
>You put your head down and walk out with Anon in too much humiliation to even say thank you.
>She’ll have to clean your sexual fluids from the podium.
>>
>>29056257
>>29056648
Fuck off
>>
>>29056659
that's rude
>>
>>29056657
>You walk home in humiliated shock.
>You couldn’t believe what you had just let happen.
>When you get home, Anon picks you up, sits down in a chair, and firmly lays you over his lap, forehooves and hindhooves on opposite sides of his legs.
>And he spanks your hind, part of his hand spanking your filly privates
>”That’s a bad filly! No cumming in public!”
>You moan in humiliated pleasure. How is this your life? You didn’t think it could get worse than the total humiliation that was yesterday. You still feel the vibrator inside you, and though it’s not on, the spanking pushes it against the inside of your filly parts.
>”Bad filly!”
>Spank.
>You gasp. He’s spanking pretty hard.
>You struggle to get away, but he’s holding down your small filly frame as he spanks you.
>”No cumming in public! That’s disgusting!”
>Spank.
>Spank.
>The humiliation is too much. Your privates are on fire, and you feel him spank them with each spank.
>”Disgusting filly, cumming in front of Rarity like that!”
>Spank.
>You are in a daze of humiliation.
“I’m sorry master,” you say.
>Did you just call him master? Oh n-
>His fingers slip inside your privates and pull out the vibrator, and he begins jutting two fingers in and out of your privates viciously.
>You’re going to cum.
>”Disgusting filly!” he says.
>You think back on all that’s happened the past two days as you feel it building inside you, a filthy naked filly anon on Anon’s lap as he milks you to cum.
>”Cum for me, anon,” he says.
>He called you anon. You spasm and moan in your little filly voice, and he firmly holds you, milking your orgasm for everything as you writhe in for every bit of pleasure as much humiliation, and he keeps milking you for it.
>You then lay panting, hind soaked in your filly juice, on Anon’s lap.
>He removes his fingers from your privates and, petting you as he wipes your fluids on your back, and says,
>”That’s a good filly.”

fin.
>>
File: c_Zecora clopping.gif (99KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
c_Zecora clopping.gif
99KB, 770x770px
>>29056671
>>
File: sleep tight poner.jpg (224KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight poner.jpg
224KB, 1200x859px
>>29056253
>>
File: Not fooling anyone.png (428KB, 1700x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Not fooling anyone.png
428KB, 1700x1400px
>>
File: 1480400189293.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480400189293.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
Hi friends, Anon from the last thread who posted this (>>29050937) shitty story. I'll write-up an improved part 2 tomorrow at some point if I'm not too busy. I've been tied up with things today, so I haven't had the chance. A few people showed some interest, so I thought I'd drop by and let those few know that I haven't bailed just yet.

See you in 24 hours or so tiny poner Anon thread.
>>
File: Anonfilly Eww.png (95KB, 839x928px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly Eww.png
95KB, 839x928px
>>29057175
>that clawhand
But good to know, writefag.
>>
>>29056606
CarbS is best filly.
>>
>>29057175
is this you?
>>
File: 1479817047561.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479817047561.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>29057372
If you're asking about the picture, the answer is no.
>>
File: 1481500303872.png (331KB, 885x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1481500303872.png
331KB, 885x1058px
>>29056671
I want an Anonfilly.
>>
Skitter is our patron saint of pone. gib diaper
>>
File: the scrunch.png (11KB, 402x317px) Image search: [Google]
the scrunch.png
11KB, 402x317px
beb time
>>
>>29058257
but it's only 9
>>
>>29056253
>Sleep tight, poner.
You fucking better.
>>
I'm thinking my next write up will be about sonic appearing in equestria and how it affects anonfilly directly.
>>
>>29058520
leave
>>
>>29058656
No look it's a good idea, it's gonna be a cool new story idea that hasn't been touched on while still keeping true to typical anonfilly.
>>
>>29058674
Not that anon but leave.
>>
>>29058662
kys
>>
>>29058520
Tbh if I did this it would be SANIC
>>
>>29056565
I'd probably kill myself at the first chance if I was a filly in pony land and my hooves didn't work.
>>
File: Sleep tite poner_01.jpg (154KB, 720x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep tite poner_01.jpg
154KB, 720x1002px
>>29056253
Sleep tight poner
>>
File: Dewritos.jpg (241KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
Dewritos.jpg
241KB, 900x651px
HIPS
>>
>>29059369
If I became the filly, I want an ass like that. Gonna tease horny colts all day long.
>>
File: 1359715153235.jpg (57KB, 345x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1359715153235.jpg
57KB, 345x1024px
>>29056565
>>
I want to sniff anonfilly's hooves
>>
File: boop.png (95KB, 1046x1055px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
95KB, 1046x1055px
A boop from your neighbors from Dadonequus.
>>
>>29059437
Just imagine being the filly and having puberty being incredibly kind to you. Going from being just another filly to being the filly with dynamite hips that attracts all the colts.
>>
I've forgotten what made this cunt so lewd, please remind me.
>>
>>29059638
see
>>29059369
>>
>>29058684
Fine faggot I hate writing for this dying place anyways.
>>
File: bait.png (377KB, 1700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
377KB, 1700x2000px
>>29059658
>>
>>29059783
Noice
>>
>>29059783
There's no way Anon can avoid falling for that bait.
And thus filly was sold into an underground sex slave ring.
>>
File: Senpai noticed me!.png (253KB, 721x692px) Image search: [Google]
Senpai noticed me!.png
253KB, 721x692px
>>29059783
Neat!
>>
File: Anonfilly Truth.png (251KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly Truth.png
251KB, 1280x1024px
Filly is for hot, loving sexual.
>>
>>29060657
Filly is for soft cuddles with sister Nyx
>>
File: 2390uuqsss.png (154KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
2390uuqsss.png
154KB, 500x563px
>>
>>29060657
Why is her '?' Backwards?
>>
>>29060991
probably had the canvas mirrored when drawing it
>>
>>29058939
Too bad you wouldn't be able to with your nonfunctional hooves.
>>
we already had comfy edition like four threads ago. This general is getting stale like all the image reposts.
>>
>>29061455
go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1480706182446.gif (273KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
1480706182446.gif
273KB, 296x272px
>>29061463
You're gonna get bedsores from being so comfy all the time, Anon. That other Anon is looking out for you, don't be such a jerk.

I've been thinking about a cityslicker Anonfilly living with AJ and coming to terms with not only being the little filly, but emphasizing having almost no modern amenities.
>>
File: 1416191727501.png (82KB, 740x270px) Image search: [Google]
1416191727501.png
82KB, 740x270px
>>29061730
She will continue to wait in line for Apple products
>>
>>29056253
>falling for these memes
Oh, really? Really? Well, fuck it.
>sleep tight, poner.
>>
File: 1472074318543.png (25KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472074318543.png
25KB, 500x750px
>>29061737
>>
>>29060674
I agree.

I agree a lot.
>>
> tfw no greens of anon getting ear scratches or belly rubs
>>
>>29062620
Write one then
>>
>>29062624
> tfw can't write
>>
What happened to the story were anon lost his memorys and thinks twi is his mom but twi thinks he's just being a asshole?
>>
>>29062798
very first story in the story googledocs linked in the first post:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/
>>
>>29062806
If appropriate I'd like if >>29056565 >>29056671 were added to it.

I plan to write more as well.
>>
>page 9
>>
>>29060991
It's a mirror.
>>
File: 1466404013820.jpg (2MB, 2444x2888px) Image search: [Google]
1466404013820.jpg
2MB, 2444x2888px
>>29062632
>> tfw can't write
so you're saying you're illiterate, then?
just write something anon, you dont improve if you dont do anything faggot
>>
>>29062620
Would anonfilly be anonfilly in a tails of Equestria campaign?
>>
>>29063979
> tfw no interest in learning to write
>>
>>29064210
>you dont improve if you dont do anything
>faggot
>>
>>29063979
I'm sure he knows that already with all the dicks he's sucked faam
>>
>>29063979
I can't imagine anyone could be able to describe what getting a belly rub feels like in detail, even if they could write.

I mean, what person would enjoy getting belly rubs lmao
>>
>>29064684
It works for chest fluff, why not belly rubs?
>>
File: grumpy.png (648KB, 935x534px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy.png
648KB, 935x534px
We will never have the "Glimglam and the seven fillyfaggots" movie.
>>
>>29056253
sleep tight, poner of comfiness
>>
File: 1479235497035.jpg (2MB, 1661x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1479235497035.jpg
2MB, 1661x1276px
>>
>>29065045
very aesthetic but whats tenga?
>>
>>29065071
A disposable Japanese male masturbation tool.
>>
Okay so. We have
>Stand Proud(Yare yare daze)
>Undying filly
>Nuclear Filly
>V A P O R W A V E filly
>4th dimension filly.
>Lovecraftian Filly
>Snek filly(Ur waifu is still shit)
>Vietnam(Rip in piss) filly
>Thing Filly
>Xeno Filly
>Warrior Filly
>Knight Filly
>Wizard(level ??) filly
>Slime Filly
>Police filly(STOP RESISTING)
>communist filly(better dead than red)
>Murica filly(In all caps)
>Glimfag Filly
>Discord Filly
>Twifag Filly
Is there any more I missed?
>>
File: Anon PKs a scrub.png (414KB, 1977x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Anon PKs a scrub.png
414KB, 1977x1266px
>>29065569
What is this list supposed to be about exactly?
>>
>>29065578
Just fillies we have came up with so far.
A majority are pretty much dead at this point.
The fillies were just twists on a "lel 4channer goes to shitpost in Equestria" with fillies that weren't anon self inserts.
Stand proud was a JoJo anime filly and had a [STAND] and shit.
Tl;Dr - List comprised of fillies Anons have made that aren't actually just a plain anon.
>>
File: NakedFilly.png (112KB, 710x789px) Image search: [Google]
NakedFilly.png
112KB, 710x789px
How would you help Anonfilly adapt to the fact she's going to be naked all the time?
>>
>>29066085
I want to buy filly some frilly panties for her to wear.
>>
>tfw bored
what draw
>>
Bluh, drawing mayo is so tedious.

>>29066168
Anon filly drinking tea.
>>
>>29066168
Filly wearing socks in public not realizing how lewd she is being.
>>
>>29066168
Anonfilly getting frustrated at trying to use a computer with just her hooves.
>>
>>29066159
Crotchless frilly panties?
>>
>>29066174
It's worth it for how good mayo is.
>>
>>29066220
Assuming you're not a girl.. that's pretty gay bro.
>>
File: tea is for britbongs.png (219KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tea is for britbongs.png
219KB, 2000x1600px
>>29066174
>>
>>29066229
There's nothing better than hot, sticky mayo dripping in a filly's mouth and off a filly's face.
>>
>>29066249
That feel when britbong.
>>
>>29066249
That will be the tastiest pond in Equestria.
>>
>>29066279
>tea
>taste
It's just pretentious water, anon.
>>
>>29066168
anonfilly trying to look for meat to eat, cuz this herbivore shit is driving her crazy
>>
>>29066168
Anonfilly being hugged tightly by Nyx while Anonfilly shouts profanities at her
>>
>>29066290
I second this, i don't think there has even been such a story? Not with filly anon specifically anyway, i know there has been at least one anon story where he craves and asks for meat, and a pony cooks it for him, getting it imported from griffonstone or something.

but yeah, filly anon desperately craving meat, crawling across the floor or something, possibly thinner than usual because despite being a pony he still has human taste and hates all the vegan pony food.
>>
>>29066335
Anonfilly murdering Nyx.
>>
>>29066355
But it refused.
>>
>>29066349
she just wants a cheeseburger
>>
File: socks.png (383KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
socks.png
383KB, 2000x1200px
>>29066197
when did it get so late
I'm out for tonight
>>
>>29066408
>From that day on, Anonfilly constantly got ponies coming up to her and asking her for "special" favors.
>>
>>29066249
>>29066408
Wait, skitter?
ayyy <3
>>
>>29066408
I want to willy that Anonfilly.
>>
>>29066439
Lewd Anonfilly's must be willied.
>>
>>29066408
Little did little anon know.. wearing socks in Equestria is actually a display of consenting for spontaneous public sex.
>>
>>29066527
>"I gotta wear socks more often!"
>>
>>29065569
So then is there a compilation of the actual stories? Lots of these I have never seen, and would like to.
>>
>>29066985
They are thread types, not stories.
though some might have parody stories.
>>
File: fillypee.png (15KB, 471x497px) Image search: [Google]
fillypee.png
15KB, 471x497px
>>
>>29067187
I wish for filly to pee in my mouth.
>>
If anon doesn't know anything about mlp, what boards did he browse before getting to equestria?

I'm going to say /tv/ and /pol/
>>
>>29067187
unf
>>
File: 1474147317573.png (277KB, 673x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474147317573.png
277KB, 673x800px
>>
>>29067789
>but i dont waaaaanna go to school
>im a grown ass man damn it
>>
>>29067818
>im a grown ass man damn it
Correction: you WERE a grown ass man
Now you're a cute little filly.
>>
File: 1149016.png (206KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1149016.png
206KB, 1000x800px
>>29067863
Look at me. Look at me. I'm the cute little filly now.
>>
>>29067961
You could very easily give filly a time-out in that fridge... or freezer...

heh.
>>
File: 1455687119943.jpg (91KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455687119943.jpg
91KB, 500x360px
>>29068038
MEAN
>>
>>29068105
Don't get me wrong, I love filly anon, but I've nothing against the darker side of this fandom.
I have numerous waifus, and I sometimes enjoy seeing them getting raped, beaten, tortured and/or killed(safely fictional, of course), but all the same i'd love to cuddle up with them and take care of them and make them feel loved.

Besides, I KNOW people in here are fine with and/or encourage anonfilly abuse, there's a fair bit of it already.
>>
File: 1305481980433.png (55KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1305481980433.png
55KB, 429x410px
>>29068168
get help
>>
>>29068178
Despite my /interests/, I'm pretty mentally sound.

It's because of a certain random board that I developed the interests over time. In real life I wouldn't harm a fly because I'm pretty fuckin' pacifist. Can still load a hooker with 1000s of bullets and launch her corpse into traffic via explosives in GTA games though.
>>
>>29068168
You should join us in the Glimmer thread. We've had some nice beating/torture.

We're letting the thread take a break, though. That's why I wandered into this lovely general.
>>
>>29068168
>killed(safely fictional, of course)
There can be a non-fictional way? Now I want to torture a plushie. Non-safely.

>and/or
>twice
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1469920929636.png (76KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469920929636.png
76KB, 509x600px
>>29060657
She knows.
>>
>>29068758
Diodes? wat
>>
>>29068770
Meant to say electrical terminals, as in the positive and negative ends of a car battery.
>>
>>29068770
Decided that was bad vibes.

It was a shitty torture one-shot. Even if it's sometimes alluring I'd rather not have that in the thread after all.
>>
>>29068636
Unf. Those hips. I just want to bend Anonfilly over and rut her until she's overflowing with my seed and carrying my child.
>>
>>29068892
f
>>
>>
>>29069724
That's way too high quality for Fosgitt.
>>
File: 1481848370587.png (134KB, 409x682px) Image search: [Google]
1481848370587.png
134KB, 409x682px
>>29069750
Are you sure?
>>
File: Forty Twi Keks.jpg (17KB, 233x205px) Image search: [Google]
Forty Twi Keks.jpg
17KB, 233x205px
>>29070237
>>
File: ded.png (43KB, 574x794px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
43KB, 574x794px
It's been real quiet today.
>>
>>29070797
I've been working on a drawing but it's taking longer than I thought.
>>
File: You can't break those cuffs.png (141KB, 425x718px) Image search: [Google]
You can't break those cuffs.png
141KB, 425x718px
>>29070797
Yeah, I wanted to write something for this thread today, but I fell sick last night, so I will postpone that for a few days.
>>
>>29070800
How amazing would it be to take your very own little Anonfilly out for walks?
>>
>>29070814
>a world where anonfillies are regular pets

>"-hey keep walking, cum dumpster!"
>"ah fuck off you green crusty cunt"
>"say that to my muzzle, asshole!"
"anon, be nice"
>"hell no, you see that bitch? i could out-fluff the shit out of him."
>>
>>29070814
>walking a filly like a dog

no. you ride them when they get older
>>
File: Anonfilly grumpy.png (129KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly grumpy.png
129KB, 1000x820px
>>29070814
It would be very amazing. Just imagine the look on her face.
>>
File: 1460429515411.jpg (192KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1460429515411.jpg
192KB, 960x986px
Bark! Bark!
>>
>>29070885
Neigh! Neigh!
>>
>>29070885
Such a frisky pony. Time to be a responsible owner and get her spayed.
>>
File: NOO.png (43KB, 302x252px) Image search: [Google]
NOO.png
43KB, 302x252px
>>29070896
>no
no
>>
>>29071643
>no
yes :(
>>
>>29071643
Filly can't be trusted to not fuck any colt she sees. This is the only way to prevent any accidents.
>>
People are tagging this thread in the pony diaper thread.
>>
>>29071721
kys
>>
>>29071721
Why are there so many diaperfags who want their fetish with Anonfilly?
>>
>>29071740
It's the perfect OC.
A reverse Mary Sue. Completely fallible, dependent, and distasteful.
>>
>>29071753
Sure, but why diaperfags?
What about vorefags, inflationfags, or fatfags?
>>
>>29071762
Anonfilly already has regression and femdom which are two of the components of a diaperfag.
>>
>>29071740
Because it could fit, it's cute, and adorable
>>
File: randomfilly.png (126KB, 545x519px) Image search: [Google]
randomfilly.png
126KB, 545x519px
boop before work
>>
File: Thumbnail.png (192KB, 989x959px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail.png
192KB, 989x959px
https://derpibooru.org/1318670
https://derpibooru.org/1318671
There we go. All finished. Enjoy your filly porn, you degenerates.
>>
File: TopUnf.png (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
TopUnf.png
228KB, 800x800px
>>29072329
Unf, there's nothing sexier than a filly covered in cum. Thanks for these pics.
>>
You know what anonfilly needs?

Her own Discord group.
>>
File: 1481677989723.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481677989723.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
>>29072329
Unf. Thank ya kindly.
>>
>>29072329
You are a great artist! Amazing job!
>>
>>29072329
I want to fuck Anonfilly.
>>
File: Top Unf AJ.png (198KB, 410x427px) Image search: [Google]
Top Unf AJ.png
198KB, 410x427px
>>29072329
I hope you know that you just made a man ejaculate.
>>
>>29072643
I want to be your Anonfilly so you can fuck me.
>>
>>29072672
Wouldn't be the first time
>>
File: rlwhjz.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
rlwhjz.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>29072329
>>
File: Animuface.png (107KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
Animuface.png
107KB, 499x500px
>>
>>29072329
You are pretty good at drawing penises. Though I am not entirely sure if the should have a bulgy shaft at the top.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1318887
>>
>>29073466
No! Bad drawfag! Stop that right now!
>>
>>29073447
it's called a flare.
>>
>>29073466
That has nothing to do with the thread. No reason to post it.
>>
>>29073472
No, the other top
>>
I want some more Anonfilly porn!
>>
>>29073499
I could recolor >>29073466 if you'd like
>>
>>29073510
Recolor everything! ...Please?
>>
>>29073496
oh, eh, it's because there's different spongey flesh areas of the dick that get filled with blood, when they expand a lot they bulge outwards, causing a visible indent in the flesh.
>>
>>29073544
You sure know a lot about dicks fag
>>
>>29073521
Everything is recolored. Everything is Anon
>>
>>29073610
>>29073521
Shit forgot link
http://m.imgur.com/IEAuIfT
>>
>>29073579
Well I am a gender, it's like an obligation to know dicks, inside and out.
>>
>>29072329
If only Anonfilly moved her left hind legs just a little bit.
>>
>>29073737
I knooow, I wanted to do a slightly different angle so her cute little filly snatch would be visible, but it was very limited, either hidden by her leg or by the dick, perspective and angles are a fucking bitch to get right.
>>
>>29073749
Is a solo version that shows her filly snatch possible?
>>
>>29073784
If it was as simple as removing the dick, yes.
Unfortunately It's her hoof that's covering it, putting her legs in any other position would look odd from that angle.
I'd be better off just drawing a whole new picture, focusing specifically on her cunny. Maybe spreading it or massaging her clit.
>>
File: 1469290482617.png (116KB, 946x924px) Image search: [Google]
1469290482617.png
116KB, 946x924px
>>29073817
>Maybe spreading it or massaging her clit.
>>
>>29073817
Better yet, visibly sitting on Twatlot Spiggles' horn, leaking filly juices down her face
>>
>>29073950
I'd prefer the crotch horn but that works too.
>>
>>29073950
I need this. For reasons.
>>
File: Cream boop.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cream boop.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29073950
>>29073982
>>29073968
Both horns are fine. But you know what I would really appreciate? A good old fashioned cream pie.
>>
>>29056253
Sleep, tight poner
>>
File: 1456721833676.png (387KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456721833676.png
387KB, 878x900px
>>29074026
>>
File: cfb.jpg (230KB, 686x875px) Image search: [Google]
cfb.jpg
230KB, 686x875px
>>29074026
>Tall green aliens are coming from another dimension to fuck innocent civilians, more than likely against their will

The Emperor was right
>>
File: tmp_15934-1481924606990500657814.png (236KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15934-1481924606990500657814.png
236KB, 1000x1414px
>>
File: FOSGIIIIIIIII.jpg (7KB, 159x120px) Image search: [Google]
FOSGIIIIIIIII.jpg
7KB, 159x120px
>>29070237
>>
>>29056253
Filly a cute. CUTE.
>>
>>29074519
Cute enough to fornicate? without butter?
>>
>>29074414
The only thing that loves anon is himself.

Great. It just keeps becoming more real.
>>
>>29074020
A creampie that results in Anonfilly getting pregnant?
>>
>>29074813
And making Satyrs?
>>
>>29074821
Why would two pones fucking result in a satyr?
>>
>>29074851
they were implying filly anon x human anon.
>>
>>29072329
wew lads
>>
File: 1438394811144.jpg (37KB, 301x394px) Image search: [Google]
1438394811144.jpg
37KB, 301x394px
>>29072329
needs some twily on filly action
>>
>>29075402
shame I am but one person, there's a few requests/ideas in here that other artists could do, help distribute the load:

>>29074813 (+ >>29074821 )
>>29074020
>>29073950
>>29073817
>>29068038
>>
>>29075418
I'll help distribute the load alright ;)
>>
>>29075418
Have you maybe considered you have a whole board dedicated to this including a general specific to drawing ponies

>>>/trash/mlp
>>
>>29075446
except threads on there are mostly people reposting shit from derpi or e621, rather than making anything new. Also threads are lost amongst a sea of non-pony shit.
>>
>>29075482
There are still drawthreads there that produce new content
>>
>>29075446
Have you maybe considered that you could seek out some oil, ignite it and then apply generous amounts of the burning oil on skin?
>>
>>29075499
Have you maybe considered that not everyone who likes anonfilly is into lolicon?
Have you maybe considered that people who masturbate to little girls deserve the rope?
>>
File: Consider this.png (285KB, 579x709px) Image search: [Google]
Consider this.png
285KB, 579x709px
>>29075517
Foalcon =/= lolicon.
Anonfilly is not a little girl.
If you dont like the content that is produced here, you are free to leave to leave.
>>
>>29075517
>Likes Anonfilly.
>Doesn't like lolicon.
Pick one.
>>
File: sb20.png (79KB, 217x294px) Image search: [Google]
sb20.png
79KB, 217x294px
>>29075533
There's hardly a difference and you know it. I do like the non-sexual content produced here, and I understand that it scares away potential content creators when the thread is filled with pedotrash. You're ruining it for everyone. If you want sexual fillies, go to /trash/ where you can have the best of both worlds.
>>
File: Sweetiedance.gif (433KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetiedance.gif
433KB, 489x489px
>>29075578
Well, you have a point there, but most write or drawfags that used to produce content for this thread weren't bothered by the lewds or even abuse. They just ignored content they didnt like and maybe you could do that too.
>>
File: 1481401675572.png (112KB, 811x495px) Image search: [Google]
1481401675572.png
112KB, 811x495px
>>29075607
I do ignore it. But I don't think it's good to have the thread dominated by it.
>>
File: twigles.jpg (37KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
twigles.jpg
37KB, 854x480px
>>
File: 1480902790890.png (61KB, 381x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480902790890.png
61KB, 381x280px
>>29075517
Have you maybe considered go back to tumblr with your single minded ideology shit?
>>
>>29075402
No Twilight and Anonfilly horsepussy sandwich for humanon?
>>
File: 1471252080837.png (120KB, 594x714px) Image search: [Google]
1471252080837.png
120KB, 594x714px
>>29076310
unf
>>
>>29076310
>Twilight and Anonfilly horsepussy sandwich for Glimglam's horn
fix'd
>>
>>29076401
>Twilight and Anonfilly horsepussy sandwich for Glimglam's crotch horn.
fix'd more.
>>
>>29076401
>>29076423
Sure if you want to call anons cock that after I draw it glimmershitposters
>>
>>29076446
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>29076457
I plan to draw a horsepussy sammich consisting of anonfilly and twilight sparkle with human anon inserting his cockmeat in between
>>
>>29076490
Oh. Ok.
>>
File: 1481949650086.png (10KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1481949650086.png
10KB, 387x429px
>>29075418
Squirre, you fucking based bastard. You don't need to deliver everything.
>>
>>29075578
Drawn images of multicolored fillies =/= pedoshit

Like it's not even close wow
Please pack your bags, leave and stay gone.
>>
>>29076735
Keep sliding down that slippery slope. Enjoy getting assraped in prison when people find out you jerk off to little girls
>>
>>29076752
>Moralfagging in the toilet of the internet
You're not a clever sort, are you?
>>
>>29056253
SLEEP TIGHT, PONER
>>
>>29067223
And /k/
>>
File: Paper Clip.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Paper Clip.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
It would suck to end up in Equestria to end up as a worthless mudpone.
>>
File: 1473515525435.png (532KB, 480x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1473515525435.png
532KB, 480x1064px
>>29077360
She'll manage, right?
>>
>>29077391
How did pone end up in that situation?
>>
>>29077405
>Twiggles can teleport
>>
>>29077426

>"THAT'S IT ANON, YOU'RE GOING ON THE TIME-OUT ROCK AGAIN"
"Wh-wait NO IM SO-"
>vision obscured by a blinding white, you scrunch your eyes closed.
"-RRY"
>the last of your words are drowned out by the loud splashing sounds that bombard your eardrums.
>cold sensation against the bottom of your hooves
>opening your eyes, your fears are confirmed; You're on a rock sticking out of the middle of a huge-ass waterfall... again.
"Fuck"
>defeated, you slump down, the contact of your belly with the cold rock making you jump slightly.

>9 hours later, you're still on the rock. Your fur is damp, you're cold, shaking and numb.
>you hope Twilight didn't forget about you
>...
>Theres a sudden jolt in the rock beneath you.
>Startled, you jump to your hooves (to the best of your ability despite the numbness) and turn to look at where the rock divides the water.
>there's a crack
>it's getting larger
>your fight or flight starts to kick in and you look for an escape, but you've nowhere to go.
"Oh shit.."
>Sit there hopelessly shaking,
>you grip onto the rock as hard as you can, hoping it would at least act like a surf board when it breaks.
>Loud crumbling sounds cause you to hug the rock even tighter
>Lurching sensation as you feel gravity kick in.
>???

(spoiler: I'm not a writefag)
>>
>>29078186
Welp, that Anon's done for.
>>
>>29078186
what habben to filly
>>
File: help.png (162KB, 539x401px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
162KB, 539x401px
>>29068168
w-what
>>
>>29078313
I'm afraid that filly will be wet
>>
>>29078313
it could go one of a number of ways
1:
>you plummet to your death
>get smashed against some jagged rocks below.
R.I.P

2:
>you plummet at incredible speeds down the waterfall
>the rock lands in water, with you still on top
>the displaced water rushing over the top of the rock impacts you with incredible force
>breaks several bones and knocks you unconscious
2.1:
> you die from severe internal bleeding and hypothermia while unconscious and in the freezing cold water.

2.2:
>You slowly wake from your slumber
>Are you dead? in heaven?.. hell?
>You try to open your eyes
>Nope.jpg
>You can't see
>You try to hoof at your face
>Still nope
>You can't move
"Hmm hmmm mm?"
>You can't move your jaw and your voice is muffled
>What kind of hell is this?
>"Good morning, little pony, you gave us a fright, but we are glad to see that you are alright!"
>...The fuck?
3:
>you start falling
>you're pretty sure you just wet yourself
>suddenly your vision goes white
>the loud sounds stop
>"Welcome back", a familiar voice says
>your vision returns, Twilight's sitting in front of you with a smug grin.
>You're still shaking from the adrenaline, water, sweat and pee dripping from you.

3.1:
>You glomp Twilight and hug her as tight as possible, thankful she saved you before it was too late.
>"ugh, you're all cold and wet"
>you ignore her remark, you're too busy crying like a little bitch
"I- *sniff* I almost d-died."
>"what?"
"th-the rock fell... y-you telep-ported me j-just before I f-fell to my d-death"
>"Oh.. Just in time then. I would have brought you back sooner, but i was.. uh.. busy. But nevermind that, lets get you cleaned up."

3.2:
"I ALMOST DIED"
>"What?"
"THE ROCK BROKE OFF. FUCK YOU PURPLE FOR NEARLY KILLING ME"
>"You're such a drama queen, Anon. Now watch your language or you won't get any dinner"
>you want to swear countless profanities at purple cunt, but you acknowledge the hunger pains in your gut.
"...yes miss"
>"Good girl. Lets get you cleaned up"

etc.
>>
>>29078780
this is the kind of shit that goes through my head, there's no simple linear timeline for me to plot out, I can't choose just one, my brain goes in every possible direction at once. This is why I don't writefag.
(that and I'm bad at english)
>>
>>29078798
>there's no simple linear timeline for me to plot out
Then make one. Plan out what happens and where the story goes in "broad strokes", then fill in the details.
>I can't choose just one, my brain goes in every possible direction at once.
You may see all possible outcomes but are all of them equally satisfying to read or write? Pick what suits you or the story best and roll with it.
>(that and I'm bad at english)
English is of no obstacle for writefagging.
Besides, you don't learn if you don't practice. Reading will only get you so far.
>>
File: 1481149242634.png (135KB, 1046x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1481149242634.png
135KB, 1046x1055px
>>
i want to be Celestia's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her teats. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her celestia blood inside my little goo-goo- ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo celestia blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices. slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her celestia hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
I want to shove my face between Anonfilly's legs and eat her out.
>>
>>29079693
That was quite the big effort for such weak bait.
>>
>>29079693
AHHHHHHHHHH WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT?!?!
>>
>>29079693
>(You)
>>
File: guess again.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
guess again.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>29079705
>bait
>>
>>29079693
virtually nonexistent capitalization/10
>>
>>29077391
help that horse pls
>>
I want to babysit anon filly and watch her do cute filly things
>>
>>29079892
I want to lock anon filly in the freezer
>>
>>29079902
I want to lock you in a freezer
>>
>>29079902
I want to lick Anonfilly's fillybits.
>>
>>29079955
imagine it though
>Twilight locks anonfilly in the freezer as punishment.
>You come along and unlock it and take her out.
>The poor thing is cold, shivering, and short of breath.
>She clings to you for warmth.
>You carry her to a room with a fireplace.
>Light it with your one free arm.
>Sit together in front of it until she's warm again.
>>
File: 1476740616036.png (74KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
1476740616036.png
74KB, 504x590px
>>29080030
>She clings to you for warmth.
Hnnng
>>
I want to want all want to not want to want.
>>
> You are a horse.
> That's what they told you.
> They lie.
> If hallucinations can be said to lie that is.
> You are at least sure about one thing.
> You aren't a goddamn fucking horse.
> Least of all a small green horse in a psychadelic insane world populated by other pastel horses
> You aren't really sure about exactly what you are.
> But you aren't a fucking horse.
> Good days you decide on psychosis and confinement to mental institution.
> On bad days you consider this is your personal purgatory.
> But it isn't real, you aren't a horse.
> As days go you settle on psychosis.
> The fact that you are confined to a room and regular appearance of soothing and soft spoken horse delusions somehow makes sense.
> They are probably the staff.
> You are the mental patient in a padded cell.
> This makes sense to you.
> You aren't a fucking green horse.
>>
>>29056218
Can I cuddle with it?
>>
File: Topcute Anonfilly.png (2MB, 1342x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Topcute Anonfilly.png
2MB, 1342x2000px
>>29080803
Of course.
>>
File: 1472795088687.jpg (239KB, 1500x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1472795088687.jpg
239KB, 1500x1424px
>>29080819
What if she doesn't let me?
>>
>>29080857
use force
>>
File: Boop!.png (514KB, 2071x2232px) Image search: [Google]
Boop!.png
514KB, 2071x2232px
>>29080857
boops always help
>>
>>29080793

> You hate it here.
> Somewhat at the back of your mind you realise it's good they keep you locked up.
> You are - after all - quite insane.
> But that doesn't make it more fun.
> You sit in a room all day, and the door is locked.
> The only time somebody comes is to feed you or talk to you.
> You start to make out patterns in you hallucinations.
> Some will come and plead with you or try to cheer you up.
> They don't make much sense, some more insane than the others.
> At first you thought they were just distorted avatars of your few friends and family.
> You tried to reason with them but that led to absolutely nowhere.
> Any plea for medication, assertions that they weren't horses or request for better food were ignored.
> Nowadays you just hurl as much abuse to get them to leave as soon as possible.
> Nowadays it's mostly the purple fucktard and it's annoying scaly gnomish minion that comes bringing you food.
> You hate the food.
> The food is basically lawnmover waste and if somebody swept the streets after a farmers market.
> Just the thought of it makes you gag.
> You want real food.
> You ask for steak, chicken, potatoes or just about anything else.
> You can't quite remember why but you are very sure that that's what you really like to eat.
> The purple horse brings you the same fucking lawnmover crap.
> Screaming abuse you throw that shit on her scaly gimp sidekick.
> It has the dignity to look hurt and shocked.
> You feel a little satisfied by that.
> Suddenly the purple fucker looks scary and some unseen force picks you up from the ground and put's you in a corner.
> A few weeks ago you would have been confused.
> Now you just continue to shout profanities at your tormentors.
> You are stuck facing the corner until it turns dark outside.
> Then the unseen shackles let you go.
> You go lie in a corner trying to sleep with a growling stomach.
> Next day you avoid throwing the food on the dwarf.
> But you do call them fucking faggots
>>
>>29056218
That's one cozy filly.
>>
>>29080936

> Fuck it.
> If they wan't you to pretend to be a horse you will fucking pretend to be a horse.
> You will prance around and eat grass and do whatever horse shit is demanded if it means they let you out of here.
> Practice prancing.
> It's fucking hard.
> You haven't really done much anything but sitting around and eating from a bowl like a dog.
> Having four stupid feets are confusing.
> You and hit your muzzle.
> Sitting rubbing the you feel tears starting to form in your eyes.
> You desperately would like the purple horse or anybody to come right now, just not having to be alone.
> As you almost begin to cry it hits you, you are a grown as fucking man.
> You haven't cried since, well you can't really remember.
> Stamp your hooves in a huff and shake the tears away.
> Not going to let the fuckers see you like this.
> Spend rest of the day trying to trot around your small prison.
> When purple horse and her minion arrives you try to be nice for once.
> Try to gobble food down without showing how disgusting it tastes.
> "Ahh, dried grass with assorted flowers. My favourite!".
> You force a smile.
> Snake-gimp looks pleased with himself.
> You almost loose your composure and throw the shit at his smug little face.
> Mention you feel a little claustrophobic and would like to go outside to prance, graze and do other horse related activities.
> Shit. I don't think she bought it.
> Drop subject.
> Keep up act for next week or so.
> Hard to tell time in here.
> Feel purple horse starting to buy it.
> Finally one day she agrees to take you out for a walk.
> Freedom is close.
> Your plan is a little hazy, but you followed the insane rules of that place.
> They said you were a horse, you acted like a horse, now they will let you out.
> Mission accomplished, time to go back to normalcy and tell these fucking hallucinations to fuck themselves.
> Mental hospital is just as insane as you cell, being made of some kind of glass or something.
> But you can see outside.
>>
>>29081278
I want this to be continued, really
>>
File: 1468710616337.png (219KB, 768x941px) Image search: [Google]
1468710616337.png
219KB, 768x941px
>>29077405
"Filly, filly, filly! You've been a bad monkey!"
>>
>>29081699
delete this
>>
>>29081278

> Outside
> Fucking hell yes.
> Time to leave this insane place.
> You get do giddy you frolic in the green grass, enjoying the wind in your mane.
> But you force yourself to snap out of it, eyes on the price.
> Looking ahead, you see a normal looking village.
> Looking behind you see insane horse hallucination smiling at you, in front of the grotesque glassy mental institution that has been your prison for too fucking long.
> Eyes on the price.
> Keep frolicking but kinda frolic in direction of civilisation and redemption.
> You stay, and look back. You have a good head start on your purple captor.
> Fucking running like hell.
> Running is kind of hard with all those legs, but you made some progress.
> You feel a taste of blood in your mouth, your breath becoming more and more ragged.
> You hear somebody calling, but you just keep running.
> Almost at the village.
> You decide to chance a glance behind you.
> No sight of pursuers.
> Make it into the village, bump into a pair of horses, take left into a side street and hide behind a cart.
> Fall into small green pile trying to catch your breath.
> But you made it, you made it out of there, you just need to find a train or bus station and you will be on your way home.
> As your breath returns to a normal pace, you start looking around you.
> Dread is slowly rising.
> What had looked like a normal village at a distance actually looks like Walt Disney and Tolkien imagined the English countryside while on some sweet acid.
> And there is fucking horses.
> Horses everywhere.
> Your heart sinks as a shadow falls on you from above and something purple drops from the sky.
> It can fucking fly.
> It doesn't look happy.
> There is nowhere to run.
>>
>>29081990

> This is your life now.
> This room.
> There is nowhere to run.
> Nothing you can do will change it.
> You miss the days you thought that you were a simple lunatic or on a trip gone bad.
> It's probably purgatory or some esoteric futuristic punishment.
> It's not really important anymore to you.
> You can't do anything about it so why bother.
> You decide just to avoid your tormentors.
> The winged daemon horse tries to make small-talk sometimes which you ignore.
> Her lizard familiar brings you food which seems more disgusting than ever.
> After almost puking while eating it you decide to ignore it.
> Bowl after bowl are left untouched.
> You are hungry but note quite hungry enough to force yourself to eat it.
> The lesser demon seem annoyed by this, but you don't care.
> Maybe it's master punishes it if you don't eat.
> Head demon seems to come to your room almost constantly.
> It tries to goad you into eating, using it's demon magic to spoon-feed you.
> First you put up a token fight but eating seems to make it leave you alone faster.
> Spend days lying in a corner trying to remember what it was like before you were here.
> You are very aware that it was very different.
> You had a name, you had a family, you had some friends, you ate and drank and did something for a living.
> You know it, just as sure as you know that the lesser lizard daemon will bring you food thrice a day.
> But as soon as your memory tries to pinpoint something, be it a face or a place, it slips from you.
> You had something, but you lost it.
> You stop eating again.
> The lesser demon seems worried, it tries to cheer you up.
> You refuse to stand up as it tries to bring your hoof around the bowl and makes it throw the food on him as you used to do.
> It looks on you exactingly with a fateful of flowers and dry grass.
> Somewhere you know you should feel angry at how stupid it is but you can't even stir up that emotion.
> Night slowly falls once again.
>>
File: 1426742200575.jpg (150KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426742200575.jpg
150KB, 480x320px
>>29080793
>>29080936
>>29081278
>>29081990
>>29082244
>>
>>29082244

> The room is slowly darkening, it's reflections turning the setting sun into grey shadows.
> It's not really cold, but it always feels colder at this time of night.
> You huddle against the wall, trying to pass into the sweet oblivion of sleep.
> You stare into the wall and meet the gaze of a small green filly in a big dark room.
> A sudden sound makes your ears turn.
> There is never any visitors past sundown.
> Intently staring into the wall pretending to sleep, the door slowly opens.
> A single beam of light falls into the room from outside.
> You hear the well known steps of the purple horse approaching.
> It's gaze seems to pierce into your back, sending a shiver up your spine.
> You realise you are holding your breath.
> A shuffling sound as you feel it lying down on the floor beside you.
> You suppress a squeak as you feel a hoof touching your head.
> Awkwardly the hoof is runs down your mane in a petting motion.
> You don't know what to make of it.
> The purple winged horse has never touched you before you realise.
> When feeding, restraining or moving you it has always used whatever invisible powers it commands.
> That was overwhelming, keeping you in a soft but surgically precise and unbreakable hold.
> But the hoof that is clearly petting you is unsure and tentative.
> It reminds you of something, somebody who once came and stroked your hair when you were alone and afraid in a dark room.
> Somebody you lost, a face you know still can't remember.
> Suddenly a small miserable sob rocks your body.
> The hoof freezes mid stroke and pulls back.
> Don't go.
> The words never make it past your lips but a sob does.
> A ruffling of feathers as a wing is extended around you and a hoof pulls you into a fluffy chest.
> As the night darkens a small green filly sobs and wets purple fluffy coat with her tears.
>>
File: 1094585.png (536KB, 1040x2984px) Image search: [Google]
1094585.png
536KB, 1040x2984px
All she needs is a little ice cream.
>>
>>29082774

> You wake up the next morning.
> You are actually in a real bed, not in your usual cell.
> The surroundings are still a psychedelic nightmare.
> But it's also pretty cosy and starting to feel familiar.
> You slowly make your way out of the door to the bedroom.
> You find the lizard-slave working on what you assume is breakfast.
> It's a little shocked when it notices you, but points toward a table.
> The food still looks and tastes mostly like lawnmower clippings, but you make an effort to appear to enjoy it to avoid the annoying hurt looks of the ridiculous looking chef.
> Force down four helpings and hope it's enough to placate it.
> Still have to deal with annoyingly smug and happy look instead.
> Leave table and keep exploring.
> Find winged purple horse demon-whatever sitting in some kind of gaudy library.
> She looks up from a book and smiles at me.
> Smile back to not be returned to solitary imprisonment again.
> See reflection in large piece of crystal class.
> A small green filly looks back at you.
> Wipe smile of face
> You are a fucking horse.
>>
>>29082855

That's all horsefuckers. Goodnight.
>>
>>29082861
Good night, writefaggerino.
>>
File: greatScottDocPorple.jpg (61KB, 803x532px) Image search: [Google]
greatScottDocPorple.jpg
61KB, 803x532px
>>29081969
>>29081699
>delete this

69 is powerful enough to delete a dubs post?
>>
File: 1481026543977.png (438KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1481026543977.png
438KB, 1600x1300px
>>
File: not_doing_hurtful_things.png (424KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
not_doing_hurtful_things.png
424KB, 1600x1300px
>>29083488
>>
>>29083488
I want to have my own filly to have as a wife.
>>
>Be sitting on a bus with Sunny and the others
>While it's nice to be a human again, it sucks that you're still a little girl
>Fat load of good running through that mirror did...
>Yeah, you ran.
>Twatlight told you about the mirror and the human world, and then told you NOT to go through it?
>Bullcrap!
>Anyway...
>It was decided that Sunset Shimmer would look after you during your temporary stay in this world
>And she apparently had plans with the others to go to a camp this week
>So here you are, on your way to Camp Everfree
>Yay...
>>
>>29084243
0/10, not enough filly.
>>
>>29084298
Human filly is good enough
>>
>>29084399
>Human
>Filly
Pick only one.
>>
>>29084427
Hufillyn
>>
Post butts.
No buts about it.
>>
>>29084682
thought it was a big little filly hiding in some building
>>
File: 1481073280230.png (97KB, 536x623px) Image search: [Google]
1481073280230.png
97KB, 536x623px
I joined this general a week ago and now I want to be the little filly.

How much deeper does the rabbit hole go?
>>
>>29085276
In less than a month or so you'll want to stop being the filly and fuck the filly instead, then put a green mutant, half human, half pony, in her belly, and in your final stage of anonfilly evolution, put a diaper on her, your mutant offspring, and you.
>>
>>29085329
Wanting to be the anonfilly and get sexually cuddled is far deeper than wanting to sexually cuddle the anonfilly.

No amount of degenerate fetishes can compare to wanting to be transformed into a female filly and have all those things done to you.
>>
>>29085276
It won't be long before you start fantasizing about the filly riding your dick while calling you a gargantuan faggot.
>>
>>29085361
Not in this thread. Either your tastes/fetishes will adjust or you'll bugger off to the PTFG thread. No matter what happens, our community of anonfillyfuckers will remain pure.
>>
>>29085409
>>29034265
http://www.strawpoll.me/11844039/r

90% of people in this thread want to be the filly.

36% want to be the filly exclusively.
>>
>>29085422
Obviously rigged.
>>
>>29085429
Why would you think that? This is, after all, an offshoot of the transformation thread.

And it's not that 90% don't want to sexually cuddle the filly. 70% want to sexually cuddle anonfilly. It's just the 55% want both.
>>
>>29085443
Exactly. It's contradictory to both be a thing and stick your penis in that thing. Therefore, rigged.
>>
>>29085476
It's not contradictory to fantasise about both in different situations.

Also, your logic defeats itself. If that were evidence it were rigged, then we should discard all the "both" answers. The result? 80% want to be the filly exclusively.

Good job.
>>
>>29085488
People typically don't rig polls in any obvious, logical ways. That'd be too obvious, duh. Clearly, the results for the first and second option are greatly inflated, and the third has been unvoted by transformation perverts.
>>
>>29085361
I'm not so sure about that. It might be more enjoyable to be the cause of the blood-curdling screams of a filly in pain whose tiny filly virgin pussy is mercilessly ravaged by a massive monkey meatstick than be the filly in pain whose tiny filly virgin pussy is mercilessly ravaged by a massive monkey meatstick.
>>
>>29085558
It completely baffles me when people cry rigged on meaningless polls with completely non-surprising results.

An offshoot of the transformation general consists largely of people who want to be transformed? Obviously rigged!
>>
>>29085635
I too used to be baffled. But now I see everything so clearly.
>Obviously rigged!
See? You do seem to possess some measure of reason, so I knew you'd eventually come round.
>>
I'm just glad most people in this thread aren't morons.
>>
I'm just glad not all people in this thread have no sense of humor.
>>
>>29086388
Pretending to be retarded isn't humour.
>>
>>29086449
Mocking a view popular with a vocal group is, though.
>>
File: 1939kUrWa331l2ll.png (128KB, 710x789px) Image search: [Google]
1939kUrWa331l2ll.png
128KB, 710x789px
"I feel horny. That's what's wrong."
>>
>>29056253
Sleep Tight, Poner
>>
>>29084399
I like human filly.
>>
>>29086849
I like oxymorons in general.
>>
>>29086745
Aw shit, Twilight's experimenting with hormonal therapy again, isn't she? It won't be long before Anonfilly grows a beard and becomes unable to walk without dragging her tits on the ground.
>>
File: bump.png (144KB, 1121x842px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
144KB, 1121x842px
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (35KB, 429x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
35KB, 429x330px
>mfw diaperfilly doesn't get drawn with her diaper on
>>
>>29086849
Does satyr anonfilly exist?
>>
File: anonfilly_threads_in_a_nutshell.jpg (501KB, 1190x1500px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly_threads_in_a_nutshell.jpg
501KB, 1190x1500px
>>
>>29088061
I want to pet "Fuck off Anonfilly".
>>
>>29056218
That's a comfy pony right there
>>
>>29087922
Is that new?
It's nice
>>
>>29088169
Fuck off
>>
>>29087922
Page 10 is a scary place for filly, so don't let it happen to her.
>>
>>29067961
That's a cute little filly.
>>
>>29056253
sleep tight, poner
>>
>>29088169
Beware though. She's caustic.
>>
>>29086745
>"Oh, is that it? Let's find a stallion to help you with that!"
>"There's Thunderlane, he's always willing to help a filly in need."
>>
>>29089089
She's a bit of a curmudgeon, but it's also somewhat endearing to see a tiny little filly telling you to "fuck off". Like an African Grey that learns all sorts of swear words.
>>
>>29074414
>tfw no comfy innawoods with filly
>>
File: 1466333094545.png (215KB, 901x815px) Image search: [Google]
1466333094545.png
215KB, 901x815px
>>29088056
>>
>>29089853
>Daddy
Lewd
>>
>>29089853
Now you impregnate the satyr to get even more satyrs.
>>
>>29067961
Looks like she's getting ready to pounce on her.
>>
File: 1470697633040.gif (2MB, 290x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470697633040.gif
2MB, 290x298px
>>29089872
If you were to impregnate a satyr, what would you actually get?
What if satyr fucks a centaur, then their child fucks the offspring of minotaur and, say, a mermaid, what will you get in the end?
>>
>>29056218
>Stacking blocks
>Knock them over
>They fall on you
>Cry
>Purple bursts in
>Feeds you
>Burps you
>Changes your diaper
>Gives you a nap
>Repeat
>>
Bump from 9.

>>29084243
Is it weird if I got a royal hard-on at the thought of this human filly going to the camp and ending up sharing a cabin room with Applebloom?
>>29085832
>>
>>29091255
>>
>>29091277
>dat little peek of her panties
>>
>>29082855
I want more
>>
File: 1449202779099.jpg (844KB, 1622x3125px) Image search: [Google]
1449202779099.jpg
844KB, 1622x3125px
I want to grope EQG Anonfilly.
>>
>>29056253
SLEEP TIGHT, PONER
>>
>>29091440
EQG anonfilly a cute
Need green pls
>>
File: Anonfilly12.jpg (99KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly12.jpg
99KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>29090464
This
>>
>>29090464
>>29091896
Degeneracy.
>>
I want to save up a week's worth of cum and then unload in filly's mouth.
>>
File: Against the ruurs!.png (586KB, 1076x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Against the ruurs!.png
586KB, 1076x1240px
>>29092497
N-Nice
>>
>>29056218
I want to sleep with it, is this normal?
>>
>>29092686
Wanting to cuddle the filly is perfectly normal.
A bit of lewd is okay too if she wants it
>>
>>29092686
Can't be worse than me. I've rubbed it out to Anonfilly a few times.
>>
>>29092692
>she
How you can tell?
>>
>>29091955
Diapers are patrician pleb
>>
>>29092497
People always sexualize anonfilly but seem to forget that she is we in a filly body.

Would you actually accept sex once you're the little filly?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11915223
>>
>>29092757
Filly is a filly when she has fillybits.
>>
>>29092869
>No one else wanting to be a total slut.
Casuals.
>>
File: where has my vitreous gone.png (68KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
where has my vitreous gone.png
68KB, 500x600px
>>29092895
Did you just fucking assume my gender?
>>
>>29093038
appropriate filename
>>
>>29093038
nice tongue now licked some ice cream.
>>
File: A horse is a horse.png (375KB, 1827x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A horse is a horse.png
375KB, 1827x1080px
>>29093038
If it has fillybits, it's a filly.
>>
>>29093079
Can we have a green where Spike has crush on the green horse.
>>
File: 1481251701764.png (506KB, 1549x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481251701764.png
506KB, 1549x400px
>>29093068
>>29082843
Needs more ice cream.
>>
>>29093198
Why the green horse is cute?
>>
>>29093209
I want an Anonfilly cuddlepile. God, it'd be so cozy and warm.
>>
>>29093209
Because she want to be bred
>>
File: Breeding hips.jpg (46KB, 582x477px) Image search: [Google]
Breeding hips.jpg
46KB, 582x477px
>>29093209
>>29093579
She wants to be bred and is made to be bred.
>>
File: 1479599562954.png (2MB, 2110x3231px) Image search: [Google]
1479599562954.png
2MB, 2110x3231px
>>29093655
These comics are amazing
>>
File: what.png (231KB, 1033x979px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
231KB, 1033x979px
>>
File: Screenshot_20161220-011119.png (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161220-011119.png
375KB, 1920x1080px
>>29093709
>>
>>29093796
It looks like Anonfilly's about to slurp your meat popsicle.
>>
>>29093779
Why is filly so worried? She's about to get the dragon D.
>>
/r/ing green of anonfilly being brutally raped
>>
>>29093779
That's a cute
>>
>>29093779
Aww that's adorable.
>>
File: 1449273278022.png (160KB, 436x473px) Image search: [Google]
1449273278022.png
160KB, 436x473px
I want to brush the Doritos crumbs out of Anonfilly's mane and chestfluff.
>>
>>29094249
I want to bathe her in mountain dew.
>>
>>29056218
I want a pic where a dog and a cat snuggle with the green pony.
>>
>>29094274
Sexually snuggle?
>>
>>29094299
either way
>>
>>29094299
Filly is knot for knotting.
>>
File: Fetish.jpg (59KB, 430x454px) Image search: [Google]
Fetish.jpg
59KB, 430x454px
>>29094327
>Filly getting knotted and bred like a bitch.
>>
>>29056218
I want to kiss the green one on the forehead.
>>
File: Anonfilly11.png (227KB, 735x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly11.png
227KB, 735x1024px
"But I don't want to be a cocksock!"
>>
>>29094392
I'd rather kiss her on the lips.
Her lower lips.
>>
File: Anonfilly.png (239KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly.png
239KB, 594x612px
>>29094392
I want her to kiss my dick head
>>
File: JoJoAssassin.png (828KB, 1911x1079px) Image search: [Google]
JoJoAssassin.png
828KB, 1911x1079px
>tfw still no STAND PROUD
Please come back.
>>
>>29094554
Shoo Shoo, Turkroach!
>>
File: 1454864641861.jpg (86KB, 590x511px) Image search: [Google]
1454864641861.jpg
86KB, 590x511px
>>
>>29094471
>"Sorry Anonfilly, but I didn't make the law saying all fillies must be cocksocked."
>"Now get over here and let me pop that cherry."
>>
>>29094471
Man, I really want Anonfilly to suck on my fingers.
>>
File: Fingersuck.png (98KB, 424x567px) Image search: [Google]
Fingersuck.png
98KB, 424x567px
>>29095681
ok.jpg

(I don't like how this came out, might try again)
>>
>>29095896
I think its berry cute tho.
Thanks, sign.
>>
File: Lewddash.png (142KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
Lewddash.png
142KB, 600x703px
>>29095896
>>
Sometimes it's strange always self-inserting as the filly when I read your posts.

But usually it's nice.
>>
>>29082855
I like how it's unclear if this green filly was ever not a horse or instead might be a normal Equestrian filly with childhood schizophrenia.
>>
>>29095896
The way filly wraps her forelegs around the hand is adorable.
>>
File: ayy.png (81KB, 783x608px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
81KB, 783x608px
Filly didn't get much sleep last night
>>
>>29096738
Poor filly is oversaturated.
>>
>>29095896
If I had a picture of filly going "hhhnnnggg", I'd use it here. God, that's cute.
>>
File: twi_nervous1.gif (66KB, 254x278px) Image search: [Google]
twi_nervous1.gif
66KB, 254x278px
Anyone else just want to make breakfast for her every morning and pack her a delicious lunch so she thinks of you during the day and listen to her talk about what she did at school while walking her home and helping her with her homework and reading her a bedtime story after tucking her into bed and then kissing her goodnight?
>>
File: 1481401234125.png (45KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1481401234125.png
45KB, 202x202px
>>29097193
Why would anonfilly do any of those or accept any of that when she is an adult male in a filly body?
>>
>>29097404
Because she likes it. Even if she won't admit it
>>
File: 1441919399965.png (142KB, 1420x2116px) Image search: [Google]
1441919399965.png
142KB, 1420x2116px
>>29097404
All she needs is a little nuzzle.
>>
>>29097454
Disturbing and gross. I do not want to be this filly.
>>
>>29097193
Of course
>>
>>29096891
I have to say: kek
>>
File: 1481939979369.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1481939979369.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>29097454
I feel violated after this comic.
>>
File: ayyy.png (82KB, 783x608px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
82KB, 783x608px
>>29096891
dun
>>
>>29099060
I want to hug her and have it not cheer her up at all.
>>
>>29099117
I want to hug her and have her call me a faggot.
>>
>>29096891
>>29099060
I use Skitter's shades of green for anonfilly, they're pret gud.
>>
File: something.png (73KB, 309x492px) Image search: [Google]
something.png
73KB, 309x492px
>>
>>29099776
I love me some horsey ponies.
>>
File: .png (60KB, 552x311px) Image search: [Google]
.png
60KB, 552x311px
>>
File: IMG_1525.jpg (96KB, 492x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.jpg
96KB, 492x700px
>>
File: 1149858.png (44KB, 609x524px) Image search: [Google]
1149858.png
44KB, 609x524px
Sleep tight, filly.
>>
File: Anonfilly13.png (156KB, 486x603px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly13.png
156KB, 486x603px
I want Twi to molest me!
>>
>>29100126
>A true masterpiece.
>It represents the struggles in life and the hardships we must overcome.
>It shows just how much suffering the artist went through in their life.
>The use of shadows represents the darkness that lies within our souls.

>It's a fucking horse with cum on it's face, Jesus Christ what is wrong with you people?
>>
>>29100972
>you will never be forced to wear cute girls clothes in public
>you will never feel cotton panties against your fillybits
>>
>>29101138
No one will ever force me to wear panties. How else am I supposed to flash my fillybits to random stallions and colts?
>>
>>29101389
The trick is to wear tight panties that outline the shape of your fillybits. You'll still be able to flash colts and stallions, but now there's a bit of mystery to draw them in.
>>
>>29101426
>The Mystery of Fillybits
Sounds like a name for some erotic detective book.
>erotic detective
Sounds like a perfect occupation for anonfilly.
>>
>>29100972
I would cum soooo hard if I was forced to wear this
>>
>>29102271
I would cum so hard if I made my little Anonfilly wear that outfit.
>>
File: 1470630601909.png (271KB, 845x804px) Image search: [Google]
1470630601909.png
271KB, 845x804px
She's a cute little faggot.
>>
File: 1476310492484.png (59KB, 557x443px) Image search: [Google]
1476310492484.png
59KB, 557x443px
Filly
>>
>>29090103
me
>>
>>29086449
P A R O D Y
A
R
O
D
Y
>>
>>29102489
C-can I be your little anonfilly
>>
>>29103762
I want a harem of Anonfillies.
>>
>she
>>
File: Anonfilly14.jpg (530KB, 1080x2834px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly14.jpg
530KB, 1080x2834px
>>
>>29104961
I would let Anonfilly sleep with me so that I can spoon with her all night long.
>>
>>29056218
Can I have some anon filly pics please.
>>
>>29105213
>dropbox link in OP's post
>>
File: Fingersuck2.png (192KB, 854x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Fingersuck2.png
192KB, 854x1131px
>>29095896
Tried to make it cuter. w/e
>>
>>29105540
..and by cuter I mean more "innocent"
>>
File: CRITICAL HNNNNNG.png (341KB, 578x598px) Image search: [Google]
CRITICAL HNNNNNG.png
341KB, 578x598px
>>29105540
>>
>>29105540
It's too cute, staaahp!
>>
/r/ing Anon petting a crying anonfilly
>>
>>29105540
My god. That's even cuter than the last one.
>>
>>29105604
Doubled
>>
>>29105604
Tripled.
>>
>>29105604
>>29105856
>>29105866
I'm not really one for drawing humans (by which I mean I suck at them), so with that said..

Quadrupled.
>>
>>29105879
Anonfilly consoling a another, crying Anonfilly then.
>>
>>29105891
Bump
>>
>>29105604
I want to see Anon petting this crying Anonfilly >>29104961
>>
>>29105540
I want to cover my fingers in bright orange Cheetos dust and let Anonfilly suck on my fingers.
>>
File: 1481487908628.jpg (101KB, 836x880px) Image search: [Google]
1481487908628.jpg
101KB, 836x880px
we are gathered here to day to morn the death of
EaTCarbS his story about a small filly touched us all, but alas write fag is kill.
>>
File: Fuck off shit OC!.png (476KB, 1423x943px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off shit OC!.png
476KB, 1423x943px
>>29107618
People have other shit to do around christmas than writing stories about pastell coloured small horses.
>>
>>29107977
>Implying anyone with the time to write pastel colored horses at any other time of the year has shit to do around christmas.
>Implying contentfags aren't unanimously kill until they prove they're not.
>Implying.
>
>>
>>29104961
Is there any more of this comic?
>>
File: 1273581.jpg (299KB, 1480x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1273581.jpg
299KB, 1480x1540px
>>29108789
Just this
>>
>>29108956
Sleep with Spike that will teach them.
>>
>>29105540
Much better. There's something off with placement/angle of the mouth in the previous one.
>>
>>29105540
I'd give her something of mine to suck on.
>>
>>29100972
>>29107618
>anthro
>>
File: 1481412505132.png (159KB, 1228x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1481412505132.png
159KB, 1228x1449px
>rape
>>
>>29104961
Wasn't a Anon writing green on this? Last post i seen about it was Twilight kicking him out then starlight telling her he actually was a filly.
>>
File: 011702109.jpg (273KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
011702109.jpg
273KB, 1000x671px
>>29109796
>Anon wanted >rape too much
>That is why Twilight turned him into a little filly
>So he can >rape no more
>>
File: anonfilly.png (8KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly.png
8KB, 514x600px
>>29109903
>The hunter is now the hunted.
>>
>>29109920
>Mares all over Ponyville who Anon tried to rape now tries to do the same to him
>>
did that guy that wrote the green of anonfilly getting off on humiliation ever write more?
>>
File: Pleasure.jpg (99KB, 709x737px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasure.jpg
99KB, 709x737px
>>29109946
>Anon has no problem with getting free sex.
>>
>>29109883
Yes, I will have to continue that eventually.
>>
>>29109946
>>29109980
Getting raped is Anonfilly's dream come true.
>>
>>29109920
>Twilight will never sell your little filly body to complete strangers as revenge for >rape
>>
>>29109989
it ended with celestia and her guards arriving

Inevitably to lock her away forever for child abuse.
>>
>>29110001
>the agonizing pain and hair-raising screams as Mares tries to hilt in Anonfilly
I always wanted to experience rape as a filly. I just hope Equestrian medical science has the power to repair my underage cunt afterwards.
>>
File: 1481056193661.png (164KB, 414x355px) Image search: [Google]
1481056193661.png
164KB, 414x355px
>>29110025
>>
File: 1184153.png (114KB, 687x624px) Image search: [Google]
1184153.png
114KB, 687x624px
>>29110025
But first, a trip to Rarity's.
>>
>>29110283
the fuck is with her head
>>
>>29110407
Rarity's? She has Down syndrome and is balding.
>>
is she for rape?
also rape
>>
File: 1479944255011.png (431KB, 1632x3091px) Image search: [Google]
1479944255011.png
431KB, 1632x3091px
>>29109903
>>
I want to stick things in anonfilly's butt!
>>
File: 6037992_orig.jpg (13KB, 343x184px) Image search: [Google]
6037992_orig.jpg
13KB, 343x184px
>>29110653
hope filly gets well soon
>>
File: 1460667517523.png (16KB, 672x572px) Image search: [Google]
1460667517523.png
16KB, 672x572px
>>29110601
It's not rape if she wants it.
And, boy, does Anonfilly want it.
>>
>>29111067
>your tight filly anus will never be torn my twilight's toys
>>
>>29056218
next anon filly thread when.
>>
>500 already
wew lads

I have to delivery some bats to Seth for shitposting anonfilly in social media and I don't know how to do this
>>
File: 1481617969009.jpg (65KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481617969009.jpg
65KB, 1280x1280px
>>29107618
Tfw carbs is dead.

Where are you carbs?

Where.

Are.

You.
>>
>>29112268
He went to Equestria and became the little filly, same as all the other dead writefags.
>>
File: asdf.png (364KB, 1293x1187px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
364KB, 1293x1187px
>>29112893
new thread
>>
Reminder to merge with /ptfg/.
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.