[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Not yet tired of winning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1476644733948.jpg (238KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476644733948.jpg
238KB, 615x900px
>>29051131
A buzz of excitement swept over the coastal town of Bray-jing. A well-renowned captain, a coarse old mare called Bee Holder, was rumored to have come upon a sea chart that can navigate one's ship through an expansive outcropping of rock and coral floating out in the South Nandian Sea: The Ribcage. The Ribcage impossibly floats out in the open waters, many miles wide, deep and long, and its turbulent waters chew apart ships and their crews faster than frenzied seaponies. Within the Ribcage supposedly exists ancient, majestic islands untouched by explorers' greedy hooves. If true, each of these islands could be home to untapped veins of precious metals, groves of exotic animals and possibly even sites of powerful magic.

Bee Holder and her crew remained in hiding for weeks while preparing for this voyage, given that many covetous seafarers have been on the hunt for them and the map. The only reason you know so much about this is all because of a riddle that Bee Holder placed on the town noticeboard. Anyone who was able to solve the riddle, she wrote, was free to join her crew for this voyage. One way or another, you were the only ones who managed to figure out the riddle before the deadline.

The answer of the riddle was directions to a local tavern, and a password to be let up into the attic. On the day of the meetup, it was there you met one of Bee Holder's crewmates: A sassy purple dragon named Bent Scales, the crew's singer. It turned out that Bee Holder needed some replacement "bullet shields," because a few crew members suddenly came down with bad food poisoning the day before and needed to be replaced. Scales led you out back to an abandoned shipyard, where the rest of the crew had been hiding. There, you met Bee Holder, and were welcomed aboard her new ship, the Beesting.

Post sheets
>>
>>29051149
http://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
File: Axe Calling.jpg (9KB, 300x124px) Image search: [Google]
Axe Calling.jpg
9KB, 300x124px
>>29051149
http://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>29051149
http://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
Cloud Shear - Bat Pony Geneticist - 5/5
Alder Frostclaw - Griffon hermit - 5/5
Rin - Dragon Outlaw - 7/5

>>29051158
>>29051170
>>29051178
It's been two days since you set sail, and although you fleetingly learned one another's names during your pow wow with Bent Scales, you've been too busy learning the ins and outs of the ship to sit down and get better acquainted. In addition to the singer Bent Scales, you know that the more noteworthy members of the Beesting consist of the doctor Sickly Sweet, a red and white unicorn stallion, the cook Kling-Klang, a gray donkey jack and the navigator Cane Shuga, a black earth pony stallion. They help Bee Holder lead the ship's 20-odd mooks.

Stars glisten upon the lazy waters. It's now nearing midnight, and the exhausted crew have all gathered on deck, to enjoy the breeze pushing your ship southwest toward the Ribcage. passing around bread, pears and grog. Bent Scales taps her claw on the groud as everyone gathers around a bonfire brewing in a fire pit. In a deep voice, she begins to sing a mournful shanty, reminiscent of a zebra spiritual, and others soon join her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCBUtP7F7O8

"Settle in, lads," Bee Holder says, hobbling to you with her gimp leg, carrying a scented candle which she waves all around each of you, presumably some kind of superstition. "And eat yer fill while ya can..."
>>
File: Chomp!.gif (793KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
Chomp!.gif
793KB, 375x211px
>>29051149
http://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>29051270
Cerulean Splash is there too, and for her, there's freshly-caught fish, well-cooked and seasoned with exotic flavors and sauces.
>>
>>29051266
They're passing around...*
>>
>>29051266
Cerulean has half a fish hanging out of her mouth, mid-munching as Bee Holder speaks.
"Moh, noh nehd tuh mwurry fhere," she says with her mouth full, tossing her head back to launch the rest of the fish into the air, then snap it up as it comes down.
"I was starving until I finally got here. Thanks for the chum, by the way."
>>
>>29051266
Rin smiles at the thought of having some freshly caught and cooked fish, it's been awhile since she's had some. However it's been that way for the past couple weeks or so, only getting enough money to resupply herself before this trip.

Rin picks up the loaf of bread along with a mug of grog, snatching a single fish over to enjoy as well.

"Quite the crew you've gathered, Bee Holder." Rin compliments. Seeing as Rin's a part of Bee Holder's crew now, she plans on showing her respect.
>>
>>29051266
Alder more than happily digs into his plate, before cocking his head a little at the odd candle waving "W-Why is that, Ms. Holder? Is something happening soon?" he asks, nervously tugging at his necklace
>>
>>29051266
Cloud Shear reclines on a small cloud he pulled together, drifting around the ship's deck as everypony gathers. He holds one pear in his mouth, two more in his hooves, and a good serving of grog in his cloud.
"Why's that," Cloud questions, popping the pear off from his fangs, "We running low already, or are we finally getting close to wherever it was we're going?"
>>
(Bee Holder is a yellow old pegasus mare with puffy and disorderly black hair, forgot to write that in).

>>29051327
She gives you the stink-eye. "Get used to it, gill-face, 'cause it's the only meat you'll get 'round here. Just 'cause I'm finally lettin' one of your people onto my ship don't mean I don't remember what some of y'all did to my previous expeditions... lost a lotta good meat shields back in... 75... no, 73... no... eh, it was a 7-something! But the point stands. Don't go nibbling any of my meat shields! I need them more than you."

>>29051341
Bee Holder's tone becomes more pleasant as she looks at you. "Well if you can solve that dumb little riddle I scribbled up, I think you deserve to count yourself among 'em. Means you got some brains up in there along with your scales. If Scales gives you a hard time, come tell me. She don't like other dragons gettin' near her loot too much."

>>29051351
>>29051359
>>29051359
>>29051327
"Oh, it'll happen, alright. It'll sure happen..." she says, not really addressing you as she squints, tracing the paths of the constellations with her other, rapidly-twitching eye. "Don't you worry none... you folks ought to play a round of cards. It gives good luck to the ship. And we'll need all we can get. By my count, we wont' get to the Ribcage for about two and a half weeks. Hope you're comfortable..."

Bee Holder wanders off toward the helm, bringing out a deck of cards and some alcohol. Your attention is caught by some mooks diving off the side of the boat, catching great handfuls of shoals of fish bubbling around the water below for fun.
>>
>>29051400
Rin chuckles at the thought of having to share loot with another greedy dragon. "Oh I can take care of myself. If Scales wants to pick a fight with me I'll just wrestle her down." She says, deciding to join Bee Holder for the card game.
>>
>>29051400
Alder doesn't seem very comforted by her dismissal, but shrugs a little and curls up more on the deck "It is more than bearable, yes. I do not think I have played any card games, but I am willing to try." he mumbles with a small smile, before tugging his scarf down
>>
>>29051400
Cerulean spits the fishbone out halfway, making it look like her tongue in response to the stink eye. She then slurps it back in and gives a few chomps.
"Eh, wasn't me, so I'm not worried," she replies with a shrug.

"Cards?" She asks, looking at the deck curiously.
"Feels like I've seen these before sometimes, but I can't say for sure. What do they do?"
>>
>>29051400
"Two weeks? Yeesh, I thought this would just be a nice vacation."
Cloud falls back onto his cloud, tufts of it poofing up from his landing. He pops one of the other pears in his mouth, looking up to the sky in boredom. At the proposition of cards, he rolls over and turns around.
"Cards you say? What kinda game we playing?"
>>
>>29051473
"Ain't surprised you haven't seen much of civilized ponies' games, seadweller. Ponies gamble over them cards in many, many ways. Sometimes if you got a bunch of high cards all together, you win. Sometimes, if your cards make a specific number, you win. Hearts are broken and mended by the cards, and fortunes lost and won..."

>>29051476
"A very old tradition of this crew's..."

>>29051440
>>29051441
>>29051473
>>29051476
You follow her to the helm, where Sickly Sweet and Kling-Klang are having a prickly argument over the best way to prepare apples: Cinnamon or honey? They stow the argument once they see the deck of cards, which have "UNO" written on them in gold on the back.

"Ain't it bad luck to let the newbies in on a tradition?" Sickly says, glaring at the lot of you, unwelcoming.
"Whatever doc, you got too much bad luck as it is. You ain't sewed a leg back up in the right way in years!" Klang says.
"I'm good enough to sew your fat lips shut, mule!" Sickly grunts.
"Hush, both of you. While we got time..." Bee Holder says, splashing them both with alcohol.

As she passes out seven cards to each of you, the noise of the crew along the port side of the ship grows louder. "What's the deal? Come up already, lad!" a sailor on the deck shouts. He lowers a rope down at the bubbles below, which are slowly dissipating.
>>
>>29051529
Rin takes her set of cards, glancing at them as she looks between players. She inspects the alcohol closer.
>>
>>29051529
Cloud pries himself up to a sitting position as the cards are dealt out.
"Uno? What happened to classics like poker, or blackjack? I thought this was a tough seafaring ship, not some bunch of foals."
>>
>>29051529
Alder takes a seat and takes his cards quietly, before squinting a little and cocking his head to the side "U-Uhm... do any of you know how to play this? Also, I think I forgot your names, my apologies. W-Would you mind sharing again?"
>>
>>29051581
"Nope," she replies as she eyes the cards curiously, "and my name is Cerulean. Nice to meet ya."

>>29051529
Cerulean looks at the cards oddly with a raised brow. She holds them all wrong, though: two cards are being held sideways, and another is facing towards the other players instead. She also gives one a lick, looking displeased.
"Well, they really don't taste all that good. Maybe even stale...."

The yelling, however, catches her curiosity more than these unappetizing cards. She sets them down to look at what all the yelling is about. She vaguely remembers something about ground ponies needing air to breathe, and they spit out bubbles when they're....
"Oh gosh! Hang on!"
She jumps over the side of the ship and dives down to look for a ground dweller spitting out bubbles of their life giving air.

>Dive! Dive! Dive!
>>
File: Sahagin_FFXIV_Art.jpg (212KB, 634x868px) Image search: [Google]
Sahagin_FFXIV_Art.jpg
212KB, 634x868px
>>29051560
The alcohol seems to be a spiced rum from the South Amareicas. You get a blue 3, 1 and 4, a green 5 and 1, and a red 5 and skip card.

>>29051580
Bee Holder, Sickly Sweet and Kling Klang give you a chilling death stare, like they're about to throw you overboard. You get an orange 2, 6 and 9, a blue 0, 2 and draw 2 card, and a wild draw 4 card.

>>29051581
You get a green 4, 3 and 9, a red 4, 1 and 2 and a skip card.

>>29051560
>>29051580
>>29051581
Just as Bee Holder brings out a set of dice, presumably to see who will get to go first, the ship quakes violently, struck from below. The sound of rushing water signals that damage has been done to the bottom of the ship! On the deck, the crew struggle to stand, drawing weapons and looking around to find the source of damage. Over the sides of the railing, you see many webbed, muscular hands grabbing onto the sides of the ship, and monstrous, fishlike faces poke out of the water, grinning hungrily. Sahagin begin to scale up the ship, dressed like ghostly pirates. Each of them carries a large hook, connected to a rope which stretches into the murky depths below.

>>29051601
As you dive beneath the water, the scent of blood hits you right in the face, thick and fresh. The mook flails about below you, sinking toward the ocean floor with a sharp spear in his shoulder. A sahagin holds the crew member, licking its sharp teeth wickedly. In the water around you, you see many more sahagin swimming up toward the ship's bottom, jabbing large hooks into it, which are connected to ropes. The ropes trail down to a pirate ship far below you, wrecked and covered in dead fish remains and guts, but moving nonetheless.

https://youtu.be/JbvzHcJi1l8
>>
>>29051675
Seeing the Sahagin begining to scale the ship, Rin decides to pull out a bottle, pouring powder into her hand. She throws down the powder, causing it to explode in smoke. She's vanished from sight, waiting for more to climb up before she begins the harvest.

"Come on ye fish fucks... I'm starving to see what you taste like..." She talks quietly to herself, a grin starting to form on her face.

>Stealth: Automatic
>>
>>29051675
Cloud feels a shiver up his spine at their stare, fluffing up the cloud around him almost like a barrier.
"N-Nevermind, let's just play..."

Cloud looks down at his cards, ready to play, until he sees the ship rock. He himself is unphased, floating on his cloud, but he looks around to see what's happening. At the sight of fishmen crawling their way up on the ship, his wings furl out to fly off, but he quickly dismisses the idea with how far out to sea they are.

He looks up to he moon, cursing under his breath that the sun isn't out. He thinks for a moment, eyes taking a light glow as he tries the next best thing to fry up these fish. He tries to conjure up a heatwave, or at the very least pump up the temperature around the ship to make it too hot to handle.
>Climate Control [1d10]
>>
>>29051601
Alder looks over his cards a little bit, before squawking loudly as the ship jerks violently. He slams his cards down and gets to all fours nervously, his wings unfolding as he gets ready to take off "What? W-What are those?" he asks, hurriedly reaching for his shortbow and his alchemical pouch
>>
>>29051675
Her eyes widen a bit at the smell of blood, and the sight of the sahagin is enough to make her back arch. She then lunges after the fleeing fish creature with great speed, quickly swimming past before suddenly spinning and giving it a hard smack with her tail.
"Give it to me!" She yells out in her frenzy.

>Slam. Crits 8+, DC-1, +2
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29051728
>>29051708
>>29051749
The air around begins to shimmer as Cloud increases the local temperature slightly, but it's barely noticeable against the chilly night breeze.

As many sahagins climb aboard, the crew springs into action, savagely cheering and whooping with bloodlust as they clash with the spear-wielding sahagins. "Sahagins, bipedal fish marauders and tribals, even more savage than the buffalo!" Bee Holder explains as she draws her guns, while Kling Klang and Sickly Sweet jump into the fray, bickering all the while. "Get yourselves good and bloody, folks! They're not the threat... it's whoever's commanding them that we should be afraid of!"

The sahagins vastly outnumber your crew 3:1. You notice a great many sahagins remaining in the water, trying to tug up the ropes, and whatever the ropes happen to be connected to, deep in the water.

The crew and the sahagins clash.
[1d10+2] Crew
[1d10+1] Sahagins
>by nonni's request, Rin's rolls will be done here as an NPC.
Rin reappears, slicing through the fishmen
[1d10] [1d10] [1d10]

>>29051790
The sahagin swoops around your attack, biting you by the neck viciously and shaking you about, until his teeth pop out, embedded in your neck.
>Cerulean 2/6
You see many sahagin gathering around the hooks they've implanted in the ship, tugging up the wrecked pirate vessel from the ocean floor.
The sahagin casts aside the spear and scratches at you.
[1d10]
>>
>>29051807
Alder takes to the air himself, before taking aim at one of the Sahagin yanking at the ropes below him and attempting to turn it into a pincushion.
Flight [Automatic]
Shortbow [1d10+1]
>>
>>29051807
Despite the teeth in her neck, she keeps swimming on.
"Meat!" She yells out before swimming at the beast, jaws open and ready to rip and tear.

>Great weapon attack
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29051807
Cloud flaps his wings, brushing of the heat.
"Alright then, if it's too cold to make it hot, let's make it colder then. Fish don't like cold, right?"
He grumbles outloud to himself, eyes continuing to glow as he pulls the temperature in a reverse to freeze out the fish.
>Climate Control [1d10]
>>
>>29051852
You trash the fish, leaving his scaly body half broken and crumpled up. During your rampage, you notice that eight hooks have been attached to the ship's bottom in total, four on each side.

Three other sahagins, seeing your terrifying attack on their comrade, swarm you.
[1d10] [1d10] [1d10]

>>29051856
Mist draws all around the fish, creating an uncomfortable blend of hot and cold that unnerves the sahagins as the Beesting's crew push them back. Yet, more sahagins pour onto the ship's deck as it rocks to and fro. A couple of them point at you, hucking what appear to be some kind of bombs in your direction.
[1d10] [1d10]

>>29051850
Your arrow embeds itself in the sahagin's skull, and it floats away, dead. The nearby ones screech at you, hucking their fishing spears up at you. [1d10] [1d10]

[1d10+2] Crew
[1d10+2] Sahagins
Rin continues her bloody rampage. [1d10] [1d10] [1d10]
Sahagins try to skewer her scales. [1d10] [1d10]
>>
>>29051895
Cloud's eyes widen in sock as the bombs are tossed at him. His wings spring out in an instant, quickly trying to zip up into the air, using his cloud-bed as a springboard wile abandoning his snacks and cards.
>Flight Dodge [1d10]
>>
>>29051895
In her blood frenzy, and during the chomping of what sahagin chum was left in her teeth, she has a slight moment of clarity of why she was down here to begin with. She sniffs around to find the injured land dweller and quickly swims at him, ignoring the approaching sahagins.

When found, she quickly grabs him in her hooves and rushes up. But when near the surface, she instead gives the pony a good throw to launch him up onto the ship.

>Aquatic rescue
>Automatic traversing from Earthly Affinity
>>
>>29051895
Alder warbles nervously as more of the Sahagin come aboard, and attempts to take a shot at one of them before yelping as a pair of javelins come his way!
[1d10+1] Shortbow
>>
>>29051920
The bomb explodes... somehow... launching out a wave of magically frozen seaweed and fish bones, which shreds your skin and leaves you dizzy as you crash to the deck amid the chaos.
>Cloud 0/4

>>29051938
You bash back the three attackers as they swarm you, freeing you to rescue the mook, whom you can tell is just barely alive. After tossing him onto the deck, you see that the pirate ship is coming up quickly to the water's surface, and that sahagins are now pushing it from below to accelerate its ascent. At this rate, it'll crash into the starboard side of the Beesting.

>>29051946
As you knock off another one's head, the thrown javelins tear up your legs and arms. With dreadful shouts, the sahagins throw bombs up at you, in revenge for the fallen. [1d10] [1d10]
>Alder 3/5

The fighting is brutal on both sides, but the sahagins start to get the upper hand, pushing the crew toward the starboard side. You see a shadow in the water, vaguely in the shape of a ship, growing larger by the second, and surfacing bubbles signal its imminent arrival. It looks like it'll crash into the starboard side of the Beesting.

[1d10+2] crew
[1d10+3] sahagins
Rin's attackers try to take her down again. [1d10] [1d10]
Rin begins to fade from sight. [1d10]
>>
>>29051999
Wincing as the javelin sticks itself into his side, Alder screeches in shock as the bat-winged pegasus is knocked out of the air. He frantically digs through his pouch, before pulling out a small vial and uncorking it. He hurls it at the ground in front of Cloud's snout, and chatters out "T-Those vapors should get you back on your hooves!"
[1d10] Natural Remedy (Would the racial for a bonus to ranged attacks apply here? Didn't put it, but it'd be a 1 point bonus)
>>
>>29051999
Dreadjaw snarls at the approaching ship just as that moment of clarity begins to fade away. She eyes the sahagin around the hooks. But with what bit of sense she's got left in the bloody water, she eyes the ropes and decides to go after those, swimming to several and using her teeth to cut them as she swims past, then to the next one and so on

>Cleaving 4 of the ropes attached to the hooks
>+2, counts as Ranged, critfails 4-
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29051999
Cloud falls down from his flight, crashing through his cloud and dispersing it in a puff as his food scatters everywhere.
"Bleugh... That was just awful..."
He groan at the stench of the fish bones and seaweed, trying to get up before the swarm of fishmen get close.
>Recover [1d10]
>>
>>29052031
As you try to heal Cloud, the bombs of frozen seaweed and fish bone shrapnel explode, gravely wounding the both of you.
>Alder 0/4
>Cloud 0/3

>>29052069
Cloud gets up despite his wounds.
>Cloud 5/4

>>29052045
With a berserk speed and power, you shred through four of the ropes and barrel through sahagin, leaving them dazed. The ship's ascent starts wavering off course, rushing up through the water at an angel, such that it barely avoids a grisly collision with the Beesting. With their work done, the remaining sahagin ignore you, barreling upward toward the surface...

>>29052031
>>29052069
A loud, deep drone, much like a drawn-out foghorn's cry, echoes all around the ship, and the crew and sahagin momentarily stop fighting in confusion and wonder. On the starboard side, a large, wrecked pirate's ship, covered in fish guts, bone and seaweed, emerges from the water. A hot mist spreads all around the ship, giving you a sense of seasickness and goosebumps. Aboard the wrecked ship, you see ghostly shapes of ponies, their bodies mere vapor, but fish guts and octopus tentacles protrude from wounds on their spectral bodies.

https://youtu.be/l-Oyi7IX8tM

One of them, a minotaur wearing a captain's hat, slithers to the edge of the ship. "Grahahahahahaaaaa! Thanks for the tow, ladies! Me Ancient Mareiner's been having a spot of trouble getting going in the past few days, so we needed to hitch a ride. And, if you'd be so kind as to surrender your gold, clothing and/or vital organs if you'd like, we're all feeling a bit peckish! I, the infamous warlord Fettuccine, would be ever so grateful if you'd not put up too much of a struggle during the digestion process."

The crew whisper among themselves, but Bee Holder is nowhere to be seen.

>Cannons are now available. Attacks roll at +2 but have recharge 1 as you have to reload.
>>
>>29052149
correction, cloud is at 5/3 not 5/4
>>
>>29052149
Alder struggles weakly after crumpling against the ship's deck, trying to pick himself back up
[1d10] Recovery
>>
>>29052031
>>29052149
"Maybe try to pull me back from the fight going on around us before trying to patch me up next time."
Cloud complains as they're blasted by another bomb.

>>29052149
Staring out at the large ship rise up from the sea covered in spirits, Cloud shivers a bit from both the sight and the aura given off by it.
"Here I thought the worst would be a capsize and I'd have to swim home. When we make it through this I'm demanding a bigger share of the loot!"
Cloud whines in protest at their situation, eyes glowing as he better defends himself. The glow spreads around his body as he works to buff himself up to not get tossed around so easily.
>Wax/Wane [Bigger] [1d10]
>>
File: Breaching.gif (2MB, 371x270px) Image search: [Google]
Breaching.gif
2MB, 371x270px
>>29052149
And there it went. That big thing that smelt of all that fish, and those creatures that caused the blood in the water. They were gone, but still within reach.
"Yummy."

She too barrels up to the surface, fast enough to breach the surface and send herself into the air.
"I demand an entree!" She yells out, giving the ship a hard whack of her tail to get her demand more heard.

>Slam, crits 8+, DC-1, +2
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29052185
>>29052201
Something about the sweltering fog and the presence of the ship makes it hard to move around. Rin reaches out and yanks Alder to his feet. [1d10] (if this is successful, Alder can act this turn).

>>29052245
>>29052201
>>29052185
Cerulean splashes out of the water and smashes its hull with her tail, but in response, a grotesque, moldering octopus tentacle protrudes from the ship in response, smashing her through the deck of the ship, until she hits the mast which breaks her momentum. She slumps to the deck, woozy and bleeding badly.
>Cerulean 0/4

https://youtu.be/gXKmg-QCkAs

All seven of the Beesting's starboard cannons erupt at once, knocking many holes through the Ancient Mareiner. Bent Scales and Bee Holder emerge from the ship's hold, lobbing molotov cocktails at the Mareiner with frenzied, homicidal laughs.

>all get +1 as per inspire

"Yo, you foals gonna gawk all day or you gonna fight back? Ain't payin' you to sit and contemplate!" Scales says. [1d10+2] inspire
With a hearty yell, the Beesting's crew resumes their rampage, but the Mareiner's ghostly sailors try to board the ship.
[1d10+3] Crew
[1d10+3] Sahagins/zombies
>>
>>29052295
Alder tries to get back up again, leaning heavily against Rin for support
[1d10] Recovery
>>
>>29052295
"Come on, this is my thing, it has to work."
Cloud grumbles as he readies to glow again.

He covers his ears as the cannons ring out, turning his head back at Bee Holder.
"A little warning next time! Some of us are sensitive to that!"
He shouts angrily, turning back to the ghost ship and trying to focus. At the very least, the ringing helps drown out everything else.
>Wax/Wane [Bigger] [1d10+1]
>>
>>29052295
>0/5

Out of the water, and perhaps some sense knocked back into her, Cerulean shakes her head with a groan.
"Ugh, darn those squids," she muttersas she tries to get back up.

[1d10+1]
>>
>All gain +1 this turn from inspire

>>29052311
>>29052325
You both get back up.

>>29052320
You grow to about four times your original size, sending the sahagins tumbling back in surprise and confusion as if you were some kind of demigod. A couple of the braver zombie pirates try to attack you. [1d10+1]

>>29052311
>>29052320
>>29052325
You notice the crew starting to show signs of great fatigue and grave injury as more pirates overwhelm them. "There's no way we can handle this many for much longer," Kling Klang says nervously. "Hey, Cloud Shear, Alder! Can you make a tailwind for the mast? Cerulean, if we cover you, can you take out the Mareiner's rudder to keep them from pursuing us?"

The crew still try to keep up their fight, although a few have already dropped dead. The zombies press their advantage despite the many dead sahagins laying all around the deck.
[1d10+2] crew
[1d10+3] zombies
Rin continues her slaughter. [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
Bee Holder goes on a rampage [1d10+3]
Fettuccine opens his mouth and breathes more fog at the ship. [1d10+2]
>>
>>29052374
"Take out the ship, eh? Sure," she grins a bit, "from the looks and that seductive aroma, this'll be tasty for once."

With glee, she dives back into the water, swimming to the rudder and attempting to tail slam it off the ship.

>Slam DC-1, Crit 8+
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29052374
Cloud flaps his wings in boasting as his body surges to new heights, towering over their invaders.
"There we go, and even better than I was hoping. Feeling all tingly."
Cloud comments in eagerness, stretching out and making sure he doesn't trash their own ship.

"Yea yea yea, one second. Gonna knock this guy down a peg first."
Cloud waves a hoof dismissively at Kling.

Cloud ignores the oncoming zombies for now, they'll only cause a few mosquito bites right now. He reaches over, grabbing one cannon with ease given his size. Swinging it around, he aims it right at Fettuccine, ears folding down for the oncoming bang.
"Hey rot-breath! Next time you try to take over a ship, don't ruin my trip!"
He shouts at the rotting minotaur, lighting the fuse.
>Cannon [1d10+4]
>>
>>29052374
Alder shakes his head a little and staggers up, before fluttering his wings and taking to the air. He stops and looks in fascination at the bat pony's sudden increase in size, before shaking himself back to reality and chucking one of his smoking vials at the crew
[1d10+1] Natural Remedy
>>
>>29052412
The emboldening medicinal aromas seal up many crew members' wounds, and they continue to fight with renewed vitality. Yet, some of the zombies break through their defensive line in a mad dash to get at you. [1d10+1] [1d10+1]

>>29052408
You shrug off their attacks.
>Cloud 2/3
"GRAHAHAHAHAAA! I don't know what you're talking about? I didn't ruin anything by making it more excit-- OH FUCK!"

Fettuccine braces for impact. The cannonball passes through him harmlessly, but causes great damage to the Mareiner's helm, breaking it apart in great chunks. Although the cannonball didn't directly hurt him, you see a great many wounds open up bloodlessly around his body once the ship is damaged.

In frustration, Fettuccine chucks his sword at you. Roll instant dodge.

>>29052405
Your slam opens up many cracks all around the rudder, but in response, tentacles seep from the openings in the ghostly ship, lashing out at you viciously. Roll instant dodge, DC 7

The crews' battle rages on.
[1d10+2] Beesting crew
[1d10+3] Mareiner crew
Scales tries Inspire [1d10+2]
Both crews exchange cannon fire.
[1d10+2] Beesting
[1d10+2] Mareiner
>>
>>29052449
Cloud kicks away the zombies nipping at his legs, dropping the cannon and pumping his hoof as Fettuccine breaks apart slightly.
"Now do you know you bag of gas!"
He retorts arrogantly with a chuckle, though it quickly cuts off as he hops to avoid the sword, forgetting the fact he's a giant jumping on a ship.
>Dodge [1d10+1]

"Alright Kling, everybody on board? I'll whip up more wind than you know what to do with!"
Cloud shouts back to the crew, eyes glowing and flapping his wings to call up a small controlled cyclone to rocket their ship out of here.
>Climate Control [1d10+1]
>>
>>29052449
"Oh, now its starting to look like a buffet! Gonna have to try this!"
With vigor renewed, she attempts to dodge the tentacle assault.

>Dodge or not, admittedly, its a win either way
[1d10]

She then gets her jaw ready to 'sample' both the tentacle and the ship rudder.
>Cleave tentacle and rudder, critfail 2-, +2
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29052449
Alder smiles a little bit as the crewponies seem to get the best effects of his potion. He blinks a little bit as he watches the cannonfire shred the Mareiner and the stress it put on Fettuchini, before chirping in realization and flying down to take a shot with one of the cannons himself!
[1d10+2] Cannon Fire
>>
>>29052485
The zombies' slashes open only minor cuts along your body, but something about the fog that Fettuccine breathes makes them feel far more painful and severe than they appear. Your well-placed cannonball shatters the front of the Mareiner's bow and the impact twists it off-course.
>Alder 2/4

>>29052480
The sword drops into the water behind you.

>>29052484
You smash the rudder's outside, and the large chunks of wood jam it, preventing it from moving. The tentacles wrap around you, batting and bruising you, and you feel a few bones break.
>Cerulean 1/4

>>29052485
>>29052484
>>29052480
The Beesting's crew brutally slaughters many of the zombies and sahagins and drives a great many more back into the sea. The Mareiner's cannonfire rips through much of the Beesting's guts, but the tailwind from Cloud pushes you a great distance away. You see the pirates still aboard the Mareiner's crew preparing to give chase, but Fettuccine raises his hand, signaling them to stop. He points in your direction ominously as a cloud passes over the moon, shrouding the Mareiner in darkness. When the cloud passes, the ship is gone.

Cerulean abruptly finds herself free of the tentacle's grasp, free to swim back to the Beesting. Aboard the ship, the crew all give a great cheer, laughing and dancing despite their injuries. The ship is littered with the dead, but thankfully most of it is the enemy's troops, save for four of your mooks. The adrenaline of the battle soon seeps away, chased off by exhaustion.

>Pause, you can RP all you want.
>>
>>29052526
Cerulean, despite the injuries, breaches the surface and lands on the deck, shimmying herself on her stomach a bit, then stands up.
"Not sure what happened, but I guess it worked. So...anymore grub? All that made me hungry again."
She gives a wide grin with a laugh.
>>
>>29052526
Alder winces a little as the blades dig into his coat, staggering a little but staying up long enough to see the shot through. He chirps happily as the ship veers off course and blinks in surprise as Fettuchini and his crew vanish. He lets out a small sigh of relief and sinks to his haunches to let the adrenaline wear off, before shakily getting back up and looking around "Are all well? I have a few remedies that might be able to help with some of the injuries."
>>
>>29052555
"Oh! T-There you are! Y-You look awful, miss Cerulean!" he says as he hurries over to the enormous sharkpony and starts digging around in his satchel "We have plenty of fish left, provided it did not go over the side during the fight... w-would you mind if I tended to your wounds first?"
>>
>>29052526
Cloud continues to flap his wings to ensure a good wind builds to push the ship gently along, before stopping to let the momentum take over.
"HA! And they thought they could mess with us."
He brags, looking down at the dead zombies and zombies, brushing them off with his hoof easily when they're like crumbs to him.

>>29052555
"If you like dead fish, there's plenty of that all over."

>>29052558
"Doing great up here. Think we took the brunt of most of their attacks."
>>
>>29052565
She does a bit of stretching, even giving the deck a light slap when done.
"If you want to, sure, but I don't mind a few extra scars," she replies, finally getting around to picking out the sahagin's teeth from that bite earlier.

>>29052567
She looks at the dead fish creature, then gives a sort of 'blech' noise.
"The baseness of their taste repulses me. I'd rather munch on seaweed than willingly eat one of them again."
>>
>>29052601
Alder takes a seat and begins to dig through his bag a little more thoroughly, before pulling out a small set of glass vials and getting to work. There's an inhalant or two, but most of them are salves that he applies to various things
>>29052567
"Seems we were lucky then, mister... uhm I am afraid I forgot your name. I am glad we had you and your skills, though! How did you manage to do all of that?"
>>
>>29052601
"Plenty of that around too, they had a few bombs loaded with that stuff."

"So, where were you in that fight? Didn't see ya around while I was blasting apart their captain."
>>
>>29052611
"Cloud Shear, it's an honor to meet me, I'm sure."
Cloud brags.
"Natural talent, always had an affinity for this size warping. Parents said I was tied to the moon more than any bat, with how it can change size too. Gotta say though, I pull it off better."
He continues to brag, smirking as he flexes a hoof in his giant size.
>>
>>29052611
Cerulean peers over the griffon's shoulder, humming in thought as she ponders just what everything is. Her tail idly sways as he mind wanders in the possibilities.

>>29052616
Her head moves up and around to look at Cloud.
"In the water, of course. Somepony was drowning, so I went in to save him. Turns out he got grabbed by one of these cheap sashimi things. Next thing I know there's more and hooks with ropes and the pirate ship coming up from the seafloor."
She sheepishly rubs the back of her head.
"Though, blood was in the water so I was mostly focused on...ya know, food and stuff. Their rudder was decent, but they've got some kind of nasty squid or octopus or something that got too grabby with me. The rudder tasted better, to be honest."
>>
>>29052630
The griffon finishes up his work on Cerulean, muttering a few reminders to himself in an odd, breathy-sounding version of the Griffon language. He looks back towards Cloud Shear, and nods as he listens
Alder smiles with an excited look on his face, before speaking back up in his heavily accented Equestrian "It sure is! I have been trying to explore outside my home, and learn new things! M-Magic in general has been particularly fascinating, since it seems to be far more common here. And you said you are a bat pony? I had not heard of such things before. OH! Right, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alder, of the Frostclaw Tribe. I am a potion-mixer, and a... rogueish type, I suppose."
>>
>>29052662
Alder looks back to the shark pony before warbling slightly in surprise as he finds her snout poking over his shoulder "O-Oh! These are some of the remedies I learned from my tribe. They mostly serve to re-invigorate the injured, and can drastically speed up he body's natural healing. They're a little, ehm... unstable, though. The mixes vary from reagent to reagent, so sometimes they hurt more than they help. S-Sorry about that, by the way." he says towards the batpony, shuffling his oversized wings nervously
>>
>>29052662
"Oh, so I guess that shark look is more than just for style then. Guess somebody had to do the dirty work it sounds like."

>>29052669
"That I am, we don't really go outside our own little shady areas, so we're a bit of a rarity in some parts."
Cloud sits where there's a wide empty space on the deck.
"I can here you there, though I travel more cause I can't stand really hanging in one place, or affording it really. Never been much of a 'consistent job' type."

"So, what kind of potions do you make Alder?"
>>
>>29052683
>>29052734
"I don't mind. It was kinda tasty, after all. Plus, I'm usually pretty good at breaking stuff if I don't eat it, so it all worked out!"

"Ooooh, so that's what they do...."
She notices the look to the bat pony, which makes her look as well. She stares for a moment, then her tail curls around her chin in thought.
"Hmm...."
She moves a hoof to around the size she remembers seeing this batpony, then her other measures his new height. Her head moves back and forth between the two different height measurements until....
"Holy shrimp! How'd you get so big! Puberty?"
She crosses her hooves.
"I knew land dwellers were different, but geez."
>>
>>29052734
Alder gives the giant stallion a little more space to sit, his long, thick tail swishing about as he packs the pouch back up "Well, mostly inhalants. Emboldening vapors can do much for the injured in the middle of a fight, and provided I mix them right, it can help knit back wounds much faster."
Alder starts to look himself over, spreading a little salve on a slice or two on his own frame before nodding a little "Outside of stressful situations, I can whip up salves and liquids that can do the job a little more... reliably." he says, checking the string on his bow before slinging it back over his body "As for me, I was more... motivated to leave, I suppose? Not that it matters much."
>>29052753
"Hope they helped ease the pain, miss Cerulean! No need to get /too/ many scars."
>>
>>29052753
Cloud chuckles.
"Had fog in your eyes this whole time?" He jokes, "Little spell I know, let's me make things extra big, or extra small."
He reaches down, patting Cerulean on the head slightly mockingly.
"Though I should be the one saying shrimp, shrimpy."
He says through a smirk.
>>
File: I Am Terror.jpg (62KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Terror.jpg
62KB, 728x545px
>>29052775
"Hey, no fair. You're cheating, so you can't say that to me."
She chomps the air, but doesn't make a move to actually try and bite him.

>>29052771
She does another round of stretching, this time with more energy afterwards.
"Hmm, yeah! Not sure what all that was, but I feel better already!"

"What's wrong with scars? They're like little reminders that never go away."
She brings her tail around and points to one.
"Like this one I got when I tried to swim through a tunnel that was a bit too small for me," she points to one on her forehead, "this one when I thought barracuda were friendly," then one to her flank, "and this one when I got careless in a fight with another sharkpony like me."
>>
>>29052802
"Good to hear. A-And nothing, of course! It was a common thing in my own homeland, along with tattooing." he responds, gesturing to the sleeves of light blue tattoos on his forelegs "I was never one to handle scars well, though. I am afraid I am a little frail for my kind, s-so I had to be a little more careful." He leeans up on the tips of his talons to look at her scars, before giggling softly "I hope you won against the other sharkpony, yes?"
>>
>>29052771
"Sounds pretty helpful, I can think of plenty of times knowing that that would've helped out."
Cloud waves a hoof as Alder speaks of his own motivations.
"Don't worry about it, everypony has their reasons, and you don't need to explain them to anypony."

>>29052802
"I can say it as much as I want, shrimpy."
Cloud chuckles, even more at the rebellious chomp.
"Maybe if you don't leap off right away next time something rough comes up I'll toss a little magic your way."
Cloud pauses.
"...You'd want to be smaller, right?"
>>
>>29052837
"Well, thank you for the encouragement." he chirps back, bowing gratefully, before looking between the two of them "C-Come on now, you are both plenty large.Wait, you can use that on others? I had assumed it was something more personal." he says, fluttering his wings out to inspect them quickly
>>
>>29052816
"Tattooing? What's that?"
She gives a small snort with a big smile.
"You bet I did! Nopony bites this flank and gets away with it!"

"So what made you leave? Did a bigger griffon show its dominance and force you out of your turf?"

>>29052837
She's about to respond, but then she begins to legitimately think about it.
"Hmm...being smaller isn't exactly a good thing in the sea...," she looks around at the crew and Cloud, thinking to his original size.
"Although, most of you land dwellers seem fine being that size and all...."
She gives a long hum, not even caring about the teasing anymore.
>>
>>29052861
"Nah, I can toss it on anypony, or even anything. If I wanted I could turn this boat into a yacht or a little toy for a bathtub."

>>29052869
"Might make you faster or however little fish are able to stay alive down there. Though I gotta say, if I got this big I'd wonder how large you'd be from a cast."
>>
>>29052869
"It is like... scarring, in a way. It is a sort of rite of passage for adulthood, I suppose. It involves imprinting pigments into your skin so that the fur grows a similar color. The design and color varies on tribe, so it is almost a way of identification." He winces a little and makes a mental note to preen later, before smiling "I assumed as much! You seem quite powerful! And, uhm... nothing much like that. It was something I did for myself, as a way to prove my worth. I am going to come back stronger and wealthier than I was when I left, to prove my worth to the tribe. S-Scrawny griffons do not have the best social stigma attatched to them in the Utter North."
>>29052878
"That is astounding! You need to try it out on one of us sometime, then... though, maybe not right now. I am not sure if the boat could hold her."
>>
>>29052908
"Aww, thanks," she says, reacting happily to compliments.
"Hmm, sharkponies are kind of the same. The smaller ones kinda get bullied around. So...does that mean griffons are the sharks of the land."
She glances at his wings.
"Or air? Or whatever?"

>>29052878
Her thinking goes to her being even bigger, and that seems to really get her excited.
"I'd be HUUUUGE! Like, I could take a whole ocean as my hunting ground and nopony could beat me otherwise!"
Her tail slaps the deck in happy excitement.
"Can we try it now?!"
>>
>>29052938
Alder mulls it over for a little while, before nodding "That would be a way to put it, yes!" he chirps, before yelping in surprise as her tail slaps down next to him. He ruffles his wings a little bit, before looking up at Cloud Shear curiously, waiting to see his answer
>>
>>29052908
>>29052938
"Gotta agree with Alder here, I don't think the ship could handle a giant you, let alone both of us."
Cloud looks out over the sea.
"Once we hit land though, we could give it a try. Though I've only been able to make it last a day or so, so you'll have to move it if you want to hunt the whole ocean."
>>
>>29052944
"Yes! I finally got something about up here right! Oh, but don't worry, I'd never bully you."

>>29052950
She looks between the two of them.
"Hey, you saying I'm fat? I swim off everything that I eat, ya know."

"Only a day?"
Her tail is still at the disappointing news.
"That won't do. I still gotta be part of this crew and all. But I'm sure you're already trying to figure out how to make it last longer, right?"
The tip of her tail wiggles in anticipation.
>>
>>29052979
Alder smiles warmly at the sharkpony, before warbling a little bit "Well, thank you. Truth be told, y-you were very intimidating at first. And n-no, of course not! Just that, being so large already, you would end up much larger than he is now, so it could endanger the boat, perhaps."
>>
>>29052979
"Well, I'm not saying anything, buuut... that tail of yours is pretty hefty."

Cloud taps his chin in thought.
"I never bothered since I could always just recast it on myself if I ever needed it to be longer. I could try to make it last longer if you want, maybe for a little of your share of the loot. Who knows, might be something past this Ribcage that could affects it."
>>
>>29052979
>>29052993
"He is right. Your tail is quite impressive, a-at least in my opinion."
>>
>>29052986
"Oh yeah, that's right. These things can sink even if a hole isn't chewed in them, huh?"
She tries bouncing in place a bit, curious to see if she could rock the boat at normal size.

>>29052993
"That would be pretty awesome. Though...," she hums again, "if I get that huge, then I wouldn't really be able to swim through all my favorite places...."

>>29052993
>>29052996
When the compliments about her tail starts pouring in, it curls around her and she gets a bit flustered. One of her hooves plays with the tip of a tail fin.
"I-It's nothing all that special. I mean, sure it works great in and out of the water, but you two have tails as well."
>>
>>29053005
"Well I'll leave the offer open for a temporary change if you want."

"My tail is just hair. Yours is all... whatever sharks have back there."
>>
>>29053005
"Well, it has different uses than mine. I mostly use-err, used- mine for pickpocketing, and I still use it if I need a third limb for potion work. Yours seems strong enough to be a weapon in its own right, though!" he chirps out
>>
>>29053013
>>29053018
She only seems to play with her tail a bit more, slouching down to hide her face a bit. Though she was actually happy.
"G-geez, its just a tail, guys."
>>
>>29053031
>>29053018
Cloud shrugs at Cerulean's reaction.
"Just saying."

He turns to look down at the gryphon.
"What about you Alder, you wanna see how the weather's up here too whenever we get off this boat?"
>>
>>29053031
Alder lets out a small giggle, before swishing his own tail about and opening up one of his wings to begin preening slowly "Well, I happen to think it is an interesting one. Shark Ponies are another thing I have never seen before." he says with a small giggle, between bits of prening "A-And, uhm... sure! Feels kind of strange being the only... average-sized one, I must admit."
>>
>>29051131
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.