[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #222 - Sunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 481
Thread images: 166

File: 1479858293093.png (248KB, 486x657px) Image search: [Google]
1479858293093.png
248KB, 486x657px
Welcome to the Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP

Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

Add for Fingerbang Discord chat:

https://discord.gg/jXfKyJP
>>
Waiting for more green
>>
>>29049561
When aren't we?
>>
>>29049572
Aren't we picky with it?
>>
File: 1473778443278.png (543KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
1473778443278.png
543KB, 800x970px
>>29049535
Tis the season.
>>
>>29049587
Dat Sunset.
Dear Santa.
>>
>>29049595
He not real.
And neither is she.
>>
File: IMG_1384.jpg (12KB, 369x142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.jpg
12KB, 369x142px
>>29049620
>>
File: 1470133733755.gif (48KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470133733755.gif
48KB, 250x264px
>>29049620
You can tell me that Santa's not real. I can take it, but don't you EVER tell me that Sunset's not real!
>>
File: 1481005365503.png (3MB, 977x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481005365503.png
3MB, 977x1024px
Christmas looks great on Sunset.
>>
File: 1472505261240.jpg (459KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472505261240.jpg
459KB, 1366x768px
>>29049817
>Sunset's face when you begin to doubt her existence.
>>
>>29049857
dat resolution
>>
>>29049393
>>29049398
>>29049410
>>29049447
>>29049451
>>29049458
>>29049464
>>29049483
>>29049511
>>29049542
>>29049557
Ebin dangerous.
>>
File: ohimademyselfsad.gif (374KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
ohimademyselfsad.gif
374KB, 322x240px
>>29049595
Dear Princess Celestia
>>
>>29050646
What?
>>
>>29051210
humanized danger zone
>>
File: 1481020799949.png (311KB, 900x882px) Image search: [Google]
1481020799949.png
311KB, 900x882px
>>29050707
Dat professor
Dear Penthouse
>>
File: fluttttttter.jpg (9KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
fluttttttter.jpg
9KB, 555x555px
>>29046932
>Time travel story.
Explain, please.
>>29046956
I forgot who the main character is supposed. I wrote like half of this a few weeks or so ago because I was bored and wanted to see how bratty and self-entitled I could make a protag without enough details for it to be obvious.
But the main character likely isn't Anon. I personally dislike Anon. The only story I've ever written during which I didn't hate Anon was my first greentext ever.
Anyway, here's the ending:
>Pinkie Pie backs you down the the couch.
>You kiss her harder and harder until you get hard yourself and you two start taking eachother's clothes off.
>You sex and that's the end, fuck it. (No pun intended).
>>29049987
Aww, thanks. I made sure the picture stayed that big when I added the pinkred text to is.
>>29049817
Sunset is not real. Every other equestria girl isn't real. Santa is not real. The tooth fairy isn't real. The easter bunny isn't real. Love isn't real. Entitlement isn't real. Nothing matters in the endless face of the universe.
>>29036990
That's debatable.
>>29037144
Thanks. Pic related is a gift to you.
>>29005563
Okay.
>>29005491
Nah, you're cool.
>>28983869
>>28983876
>>28984728
>>28985742
>>29039027
>>28986199
Shit, I forgot to reply to you guys. In short, thanks for reading, I'm trying my best to help that thread, WTF is that video (seriously, what the hell, man?), and no, I don't know what Edge of Tomorrow is.

Anyway, more of the Sunset Demon Huntress story. I'll try to it here after reposting the first several posts of it in the Sunset thread tomorrow morning or something.
>>
>>29051832
>Sunset aims without any hint of remorse in her foresight.
>Descending into the crowd of clowns trapped in the inferno, firing at anything that moves. Knowing that the only thing the darkness hold for her is foes that wish to kill her.
>Something is causing the further way fire to dissipate.
>Sunset soon recognizes a tidal wave.
>And within it, glowing yellow and green eyes lock their sights onto the angel as she fires with her barrel pointed between each pair.
>The water washes Sunset down the street, but she starts to swim with all her strength against the current. Her hair completely unaffected by the raging water.
>A claw shoots out, breaking the surface tension of the water and lunging towards Sunset, missing its first shot.
>With a sharp inhale, Sunset dives under the water and pulls her trigger as soon as she sees the tip of the gun align with the forehead of what looks like a mini Leviathan with arms.
>The bullet blows the thing’s skull apart. And there is dark crimson flooding into the water, forcing it to turn opaque.
>Visibility is greatly decreased. Sunset can’t make out exactly where these new muffled groans originate from.
>They sound monstrous and hungry, only further motivating Sunset to squint her eye while still under the water and rely on her ears to pick out where to shoot.
>Pulling the trigger again and again.
>Streams of ruffled up water follow the paths of the bullets, and pierce through the thick blood in the water.
>Something grabs Sunset from behind, and the girl takes her gun and points it directly at whatever has a hold on her.
>Paddles backwards and ends up kicking the face of something that was approaching from in front.
>Two rows of sharp teeth clamp down on Sunset’s ankles, inducing a searing pain that does no damage but might as well.
>The monster begins Sunset gradually lets go of Sunset. Now completely limp.
>The one in front tries to pull Sunset forward, unable to be seen in the extreme murkiness.
>>
>>29051841
>But Sunset only grins as she can tell exactly where the thing’s head is.
>Once again, she sends a bullet straight through the skull of whatever it was.
>The jaws let loose, and Sunset is free to rise back to the surface for air, surprised only for a second how long she was able to hold her breath down here.
>There is a loud ringing as Sunset’s ears are back to being subjected to the noises above the water. She hadn’t noticed it until now, but the first thing she sees makes her brace herself once again.
>A towering wall of sails draws closer.
>It’s a massive ship, decorated with black sails with a very recognizable Jolly Roger on the sails… the design accompanies with devil horns on the skull.
>Something comes hurdling towards Sunset, instantly flying past her and creating a towering splash next to her out of the water that reaches towards the sky.
>A cannonball.
>And another one can be spotted in another instant.
>Sunset points the barrel at it and fires her much smaller but more effective cannonball at the larger one that quickly approaches.
>Blowing it apart wit h the fiery blast.
>She does this to the next three cannonballs she sees.
>Releasing round after round and blowing them apart one after the other, soon making the shrapnel and debris pelt the nearby ship with devastating results.
>The sails are getting numerous holes in them, and there are only more and more cannonballs falling apart before the monstrous buoyant fortress of wood.
>After there aren’t any more cannonballs being ruthlessly hurdles towards Sunset in the water, she noticed some humanlike figure gathering on the end of the ship that faces her, soon tossing something towards her.
>It’s hard to see through the darkness until Sunset furrows her brow and makes the light from her eyes reveal the ship in its full terrifying glory.
>A net falls over Sunset, and the edges dive into the water and scoop under the girl.
>>
>>29051849
>And it pulls her out of the water, closing in as a few gruff cheers can be heard on the deck of the ship.
>Through one of the holes in the net, the barrel of Sunset’s shotgun pokes.
>Each of the pirates does their duty, some of them pulling on the rope that connects to the net entrapping Sunset.
>The light from Sunset’s eyes reveals their bony hands. Bare bone.
>With a permanently grinning face, the captain of the ship steps forward and glares at the light that shines upon him.
>The empty eye sockets lighting up right as the fiery bullet clashes with the ridge of bone between them.
>Flames fill the captain’s head, replacing the flame of hatred that was there before. And he falls to his knees as he watches more and more of his crew get taken down as Sunset fires again and again.
>Up in the net that now serves as her watch tower. Giving her not only height to view her undead targets, but also something to perch herself on.
>The net holding Sunset in mid air sways back and forth, being more of a moving target even than the scattering pirates themselves.
>Sunset speeds her mind once more so she can see in slow motion, taking down her “captors” and soon storming the ship through a hole she rips in the net.
>Swings from the net and lands on the deck with an ominous thud of her boots.
>Plants her feet into an attack stance and feels multiple bullets from the enemies ricochet off of her indestructible jacket.
>With the idea to do so quickly popping in and out of her head, Sunset fires directly at one of the nearby barrels on deck.
>The fire-bullet pierces the wood and makes the liquid inside combust and explode.
>The blast blows the remaining crewmembers back, and they cannot get up before Sunset takes them out and sends them to elsewhere in the underworld.
>With her free hand balled up into a fist, Sunset spreads her wings once more and takes off towards the sky, making the torn sails catch fire as she rises past them.
>>
>>29051855
>She shines her sights down onto the water below, and spots a few moving things underneath the surface. Clearly swimming in a malicious manner; they are some of the things that Sunset must rid the afterlife of.
>And she clenches her fist onto her gun, letting her energy slightly transfer into it, causing the wood to glow a very murky crimson.
>The trigger buzzes as Sunset’s finger pulls it, and a bright light goes flying out of the barrel and penetrates the water with a sharp hiss.
>A shockwave of electricity spreads out from the exploding bullet and eliminates everything in the opaque water it touches.
>The makeshift sea lights up like it’s the holidays, and the upside-down sea of clouds above Sunset is lit up as a result of the vast flash that wipes out whatever was unfortunate enough to be swimming.
>But still fortunate enough to disappear to somewhere else in the spirit realm right before the rushing water spins into a massive whirlpool that funnels deep into the manhole leading into the tunnels under the streets.
>Sunset waits a minute or two until the ground is free enough for her to land.
>She fires another electrical bullet into the hole to take out anything that might have tried popping out of there at her.
>A series of loud crashes and booms can be heard throughout the area, pulsating underground with a force that is noticed by anything remotely nearby Sunset’s position.
>The dark streets are now made empty, and Sunset stands alone with her shotgun in hand, beaming the light of her eyes in all directions to find anything else to strike.
>It soon comes to the point where Sunset continues down along the sidewalks, finding anything but comfort in the silence around her.
>Not enough has happened, and the absence of activity only makes Sunset’s hand around the handle of the shotgun even more white-knuckled. The girl grits her teeth as she starts to hear a low moaning coming from behind her.
>>
>>29051832
I mixed up the start of your previous story for someone else's, I didn't have much sleep.
>>
>>29051865
Aw hell, which post were you again? I shouldn't reply to so many people at once.
>>29051863
>She gets her trigger finger ready, pretending not to notice until whatever this thing is gets close enough to be an easy shot.
>The moaning turns into a two-toned nightmare.
>A ghastly chorus of howling soon erupts and approaches Sunset, and the huntress spins around with her shotgun pointed, only to see it knocked out of her hand.
>Before Sunset floats a dark figure with long, swaying arms. It has too much of a shadow on its face for any expression to be seen, but the moaning is even louder than before.
>It raises its arm as Sunset ducks under it, whatever it is. She finds herself tumbling through a thick cloud of blackened vapour, rising to her feet on the other side and scouting the asphalt of the street for her weapon.
>Another swipe from a claw-like hand barely misses Sunset as she takes off as quickly as she can in the direction of her gun.
>The demonic creature floats after the huntress as she dives in to grab her weapon, gaining on her with frightening speed.
>Sunset’s hand reaches the tip of the barrel first, with no time to find the trigger.
>The creature is unfazed as Sunset misses the first time, but she manages to whack the thing across the side of its head with a returning swing in the opposite direction.
>The handle of the gun is sturdy enough to make something in the demon’s head crack. And the attacker is brought to the side long enough for Sunset to return to her feet and bludgeon it a second time and then ram the barrel into the center of the front of its head like a speak.
>Only now does Sunset hear two rows of teeth clacking against the metal barrel. But this only last for an instant before the trigger is pulled and a small sphere of flames replaces the monster’s head before blowing the remnants back in a twenty-foot flume.
>>
>>29051869
The very top one, your first reply on the list.
>>
File: F U N.jpg (13KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
F U N.jpg
13KB, 555x555px
>>29051876
Oh, okay. Understandable.
>>29051869
>Even in this spirit realm, Sunset’s heart races with intensity, even slowing down a little as she runs up the street in comparison to how fast it was beating when that dark shadowy creature briefly disarmed her.
>Anything that had been killed in the electrical shock a couple of minutes ago would have surely vanished by now.

And damn, I could have fit these last two or so lines in there. But whatever, that's it for now. Will finally update things in my own pastebin soon so I'm more organized and I can give Disco the pastes to put on the /fb/ pastebin.
>>
>>29051832
If you hate waifufags so much, why write for them?

I mean, you must hate them to the max for ruining your prized Time. If it weren't for the waifufags you wouldn't have gone down that "Anon has a existential self-reflection crisis about Sunset and life and everything" faggot-hole right?

Been listening to more Pink Floyd?
>>
>>29051918
When I write for the Sunset thread, it's either to play around with the waifufags' feelings or just write random stuff for the people in that thread that are actually okay in my opinion.
>you must hate them to the max for ruining your prized Time
This is very untrue, as the people in my threads literally had no say in where the story went, even if I told them otherwise. Not even in the strawpolls, but that's another story. I've basically been controlling the story since day 1, and the existential crisis thing was actually my idea. I am aiming for Anon to change his name to something else because of it and well... the rest is spoilers, so that's all I have to say about that. In short, it's all part of the plan. The waifufags had nothing to do with the story except for how it began. In truth, I have no reason to hate them, as I had told them before. Time After Time turned out to be really successful, and my lack of success before that story was what made me hate them so much to begin with. I honestly don't know why I still have negative feelings towards waifufags other than they're annoying and could use a kick in the ass every now and then.
But that's starting to change in recent days.
You see, about two days ago, I noticed that the Sunset thread drove away a new writer from their thread because they thought they were me. I haven't commented on that yet, but it really speaks for itself. I never meant for the thread to start tearing itself apart. I really just wanted to vent in the beginning, I guess. Even if I had no reason to.
That thing combined with the fact that MTG started making a home in their thread is kinda making me... well... feel sorry for them, I guess. They are struggling to keep things in order over there, and it would really help them if I spared them any more jabs and just contributed legit content instead. I do see them as expendable, but god damn it I hate seeing them in such disarray.
I want to love them. I really do. But it's hard.
>>
>>29052013
Oops, forgot image meant to hopefully lighten the mood.
>>
File: 1454112088223.jpg (12KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
1454112088223.jpg
12KB, 270x187px
>>29052013
Ah. It was more to proof to yourself that your writing skill, however non-existent it is in your eyes, was more than just a one hit wonder in Time After Time, so you set out and wrote story after story. Soon you just sort of enjoyed the attention all your little snippets got and the rest is history.

Maybe. Something.

The Sunset thread is probably the closest to a real hugbox on /mlp/. Which is sad, because that thread used to be filled with strife and action. In sort, amusing. Entertaining. I am a huge Shimmerfag myself.

It seems that whatever strife was in Sunset's general moved to Starlight's general, because that thread was basically a civil war at one point a while back. They've seen to have mellowed out a little now. Which sucks because I'm also a Glimmerfag and currently writing a story featuring her, but not for that thread.
>>
>>29051883
This is fucking epic, do go on
>>
File: Colorful Side of the Moon.gif (716KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Colorful Side of the Moon.gif
716KB, 800x500px
>>29052090
>It was more to proof to yourself that your writing skill, however non-existent it is in your eyes, was more than just a one hit wonder in Time After Time, so you set out and wrote story after story.
Well, me posting in threads other than the Sunset thread under this trip, yes.
The thing that's surprisingly easy for me to admit is that I just really wanted attention in early 2015. And I wasn't getting much at all because the only thing people cared about were waifu-pandering stories. My sourness practically vanished after that drastically changed, but I guess one of those mental complexes kicked in after I saw how circlejerkish the Shimmer threads are. Me writing in there really doesn't have anything to do with my own self-reflection or abilities. The things I post there don't even hold real value to me like the greens I post in here and other threads. I guess I'm just doing it for the sake of doing it. Which would make sense because I do a lot of things for no apparent reason. It's how I became a writefag to begin with.
Just know that I'm just as prone to doing a complete 180 and being the coolest person in the world to the Shimmer thread as how quickly I turned on them to begin with. Who knows? Maybe I'll grow to like them more.
It's moments like this that make me question whether or not I have loyalty towards anything at all, with the exception of here. I don't even have a single favorite character, by the way. It's all up in the air for me.
Oh, and I forgot to answer. Yes, I have been listening to them a lot still.
>>
>>29051883
Needs more cyclops
>>
>>29052013
>I honestly don't know why I still have negative feelings towards waifufags other than they're annoying and could use a kick in the ass every now and then.
Them being generally annoying seems like a good enough reason to dislike them in general.
All those unironic self-insert stories takes a toll on the sane mind.
>>
page 9
>>
>>29055000
Get the fuck outa here.
>>
>>29055047
Never until fingerbang number 10000
>>
>>29055056
Wait then you impatient asshat. We will get there eventually.
>>
>>29055073
or not.
>>
>>29055076
Well not with that attitude.
>>
>>29052876
>image
What was the plot of that? Was it like that mindbreak water Dumbledore had to drink?
>>
So which girl would you fingerbang?Or have fingerbang you?
>>
>>29055376
I would love to fingerbang Vinyl and Octavia.
>>
>>29055357
Not sure. I can only guess that the water was probably poisoned or something and Superman basically had to keep people from drinking it before things got sorted out.
>>
>>29053331
>>29053891
>>29054379
and 1
>>
>>29055376
Your mom
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29057285
and from 1
>>
File: SOL INVICTUS.jpg (3MB, 3241x2600px) Image search: [Google]
SOL INVICTUS.jpg
3MB, 3241x2600px
>>
File: Trix.png (265KB, 548x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trix.png
265KB, 548x600px
>>29017581
>You sit there with your mouth zipped tightly shut as Trixie tries more and more to restore the deck's shape back to its original, flat form.
>Watch her move her hands faster and faster, not using even more force in trying to straighten out the corners. Now only trying too hard and making new creases form.
>It's easy to feel how upset she is radiating form her, and you look away as soon as you see her grit her teeth again.
>Hold yourself still as she loudly growls at the cards at her hands before letting out a few sobs afterwards.
>"No! No, god damn it, NO!" She slams the cards down onto the tent floor with a slap.
>She grunts even more as she starts picking them up one by one, and now starts ripping and crumpling the cards in her hands after her frustration overflows.
>You can tell that she's becoming even more upset as she sees the condition of the cards worsen despite her own hands being the cause.
>The girl can no longer control herself, and you're too afraid to speak up and talk some sense into her.
>After about thirty more seconds, Trixie yelps and whimpers before standing up and stumbling out of the tent.
>It's easy to tell how far away she's storming into the distance through her crying getting quieter and more distant.
>You're left in silence. The most awkward silence you've ever been in; you never thought it would involve you being completely alone.
>Just eventually lie down onto your side and turn off the lamp in the tent. There isn't jack shit you can think of doing besides this.
>This girl is a mystery.
>But you're not even able to force yourself to fall asleep. Especially not after you hear Trixie's quick footsteps returning in the direction of the tent.
>She doesn't enter, and instead, you notice an orange glow through the back wall, followed by a quiet crackling.
>Out of curiosity, you drag yourself out of the tent and around to the back.
>Trixie kneels in front of a mini campfire she built out of sticks she collected... and her cards.
>>
File: D O T S.gif (765KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
D O T S.gif
765KB, 500x500px
>>29057846
Just one post for now because I have some photoshopping to do.
>>
>>29057853
Have fun Greeny.
>>
>>29057541
Praise the fucked sameface
>>
>>29057853
I am intrigued as to what your going to do.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29060518
>>
>>29060608
>>29060608
Samefag
>>
File: Dashie.jpg (76KB, 361x341px) Image search: [Google]
Dashie.jpg
76KB, 361x341px
>>29058603
>>29057919
Finally finished my session of photoshopping things (and passing out a few times in the process).
Here's a two-poster to keep things alive until I'm done being so lethargic.

Title: Something something fit dash
>Every time you would exercise, Rainbow Dash would tell you that she'd let you have sex with her if you could beat her in a race.
>The problem is, she's fit as fuck and you're a lazy shit who sits around watching TV all day. She beats you with ease every time.
>You have a feeling that the only reason she's making this bet is because of how confident she is that she'd win anyway.
>Every single time, Dash slips into her little sports bra before racing you. She'd tease you with her slim, toned body with nothing but the sports bra and spandex shorts being worn on her body.
>Making you want this more than just "so badly".
>But that sleek body is the very reason why you're not going to get a piece of it when you race Dash.
>She soon starts to order the races where she starts right in front of you, and you're supposed to chase her.
>If you catch her and tackle her to the ground, she is your little plaything for the next hour or so.
>But she always outruns you. And it soon comes to the point where you both graduate college and go your separate ways.
>...
>Three years later.
>You've been fucking p i s s e d that you never scored with RD.
>Been frequently lifting weights and exercising ever since for no real reason other than disappointment in yourself.
>Some Christmas party happens.
>You and RD are reunited for the first time in a while there.
>Turns out she's gotten lazy after college and gained a little weight.
>She's not fat, just... thicc.
>T H I C C
>RD gets drunk of eggnog and challenges you to one last race. Same rules and everything.
>As you await her outside, she struggles to fit back into that tiny little sports bra. The spandex shorts barely conceal her ass, and the former athlete walks out of the room towards you.
>>
>>29062072
>You stand there and watch her bouncy cleavage jiggle before you with each step she takes.
>With each... drunken stumble she takes.
>She starts off in front of you with her ass raised into the air. You pray that you won't trip over your boner as you catch up to this girl.
>You have gotten fucking S H R E D D E D ever since you finished college. Not only that, but you can run a mile in under five minutes now.
>You're fit as fuck nowadays.
>The word "go" spills out of Dash's mouth, and you generously give her a two second head start before sprinting after her at a hihg speed.
>Catch up to her in like negative a million seconds and tackle her to the ground.
>Trap her under you and start feeling up her soft, fleshy body. Dash is visibly shocked that this is happening to her.
>You fondle your way under her sports bra and pull it up and away from her voluptuous breasts. You yank her spandex shorts as far down her curvaceous hips as you can with one tug.
>This girl now has the body of a thicc woman. And you're about to make love to this body with your own.
>Whip your erect dick out and point it towards RD's now exposed pussy, ready to thrust inside and feel that thing hug your shaft from all sides like you've wanted for so long now.
>RD's tummy starts to rumble, and you see something pop out of her vagina.
>It's an egg.
>The eggnog is taking its toll.
>Like a god damn gatling gun, RD's cunt starts to fire out thousands of eggs per second at your dick, pelting it to a pulp and propelling herself away from you with the force of the eggs rushing out so quickly.
>She grows chicken wings and starts going "buck baGOCK! BAGOCK!"
>Rainbow Dash takes off into the sky from the sheer force of enough eggs to supply HowToBasic for ten million years. The whole town is overrun by a tidal wave of eggs.
>Every bowl in town is filled with eggs.
>Dashie has to eat all the eggs. But she doesn't because she's the chicken god now.
The end.
>>
File: JZkiRTW.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
JZkiRTW.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>29062078
>>
>>29062078
the end is just another lie.
>>
>>29062072
Thanks Seentext.
>>
>>29062078
God damnit...WHO LET GREENTEXT IN THE EGGNOG?! HE GETS WEIRD WHEN DRUNK!
>>
>>29062440
eggnog is delicious though
>>
>>29063041
be that as it may, one does not simply drink and post.
>>
File: 1481668161525m.jpg (56KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481668161525m.jpg
56KB, 1024x640px
>>29062078
>>
File: 1476886255763.jpg (1MB, 2628x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1476886255763.jpg
1MB, 2628x1968px
bump from 9
>>
File: 1475367956298.jpg (676KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1475367956298.jpg
676KB, 1280x905px
bump
>>
>>29049535
>>
>>29066385
nice shitpost
>>
>>29066388
Okay then
Bump
>>
How's it going, family? Just wanted to let ya know I'm not dead. I'll be continuing FBTMH, but I want to write a short christmas green. Who should it star? A group? A single? You choose, I'll write.
>>
>>29067140
>FBTMH
what is that

Also, hi.

CMC and Gabby.
>>
>>29067145
My story, Feud Between Two Magic Hearts.
>>
>>29067151
Pastbin?
>>
File: 1475795123527.jpg (25KB, 419x342px) Image search: [Google]
1475795123527.jpg
25KB, 419x342px
>>29067242
Pastebin*
>>
>>29067245
http://pastebin.com/NrDyCxj4
>>
>>29067267
Sweet, will start reading to see if I know it. Looking forward to your writing.
>>
>>29066385
>>29066385
samefag
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29068353
>>
bump

We need green the thread is die.
>>
>>29069528
I'll post something tomorrow. My term is finally ending and with it my wishes to live.
>>
>>29069545
Remember anon, things could always be worse, so chill and make the most of it. Or throw the lemons back.
And bump from 9
>>
>>29067827
>>29067827
Samefag
>>
>>29068850
>>29068850
samefag
>>
>>29070348
>>29070380
Samefag
>>
File: MOBIUS RAINBOW.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
MOBIUS RAINBOW.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>29062130
>>29062183
>>29062425
>>29062440
>>29063836
>>29063856
I don't drink. I wasn't drunk when I typed this. Just tired, like how I am now but in a more boring way.
>>29063041
It so is.

>>29057853
>...
>Trixie looked over her shoulder, but found that whoever was just there had already left.
>She thought about all of the times she spent with the cards.
>While staring into the circle where her cards blacken and shrivel up in the flames. The flames soon run out of new material to burn. They die away.
>...
>Trixie took a long walk through the woods with the ashes in her hands. Looking through the darkness for somewhere to properly bury the cards.
>She walked slowly, soon finding herself nearby the sound of running water.
>A minute later, she approached it to find a river glistening in the moonlight.
>Her bare hands cupped the ashes in their palms, getting covered in soot and what-have-you.
>Without a second thought, Trixie tossed the ashes into the river and slapped her hands onto her cheeks, turning them dark with the remnants of ash.
>The girl fell to her knees and began sobbing.
>"Trixie, is everything alright?" A voice startled the girl from behind.
>After a brief heart attack, Trixie spun around to find Luna standing a few feet away from her.
>"How did you find Trixie here?"
>"I happen to walk around at night pretty often. And I saw the light from that little fire you built." Luna answered the girl. "What was it you just burned?"
>"It's not important anymore. Trixie just wants to be alone now."
>"Well it's dangerous out here. You're lucky you haven't been mauled by a bear or something yet."
>Trixie didn't respond; she only sat down and let her tears cleaning vertical lines in the ash covering her face.
>Luna approached her and sat beside her. "Would you like to talk about this?"
>With a couple of sniffles, Trixie eventually nodded her head. "Okay."
>...
>>
File: 5935690.jpg (2MB, 3500x2408px) Image search: [Google]
5935690.jpg
2MB, 3500x2408px
Poor Dashie
>>
File: 1475034140929.jpg (530KB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1475034140929.jpg
530KB, 1750x1750px
>>29072004
>>
>>29072405
Unf. That ass.
>>
File: 1448073053367.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1448073053367.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>29062078
keksimus Maximus
>>
>>29072427
shadout
>>
>>29072899
>>
File: 1474496157356.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474496157356.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
bump from 9
>>
>>29072405
>"What are you looking at nerd?
>>
>>29075118
"That glorious ass...I said that out loud didn't I?"
>>
>>29074071
>>29074071
samefig
>>
>>29075138
>tfw you never embarrass Dash in front of her friends. tfw she will never slap you and walk away with the biggest blush on her face that it makes Big Mac look pale. tfw walk past her while her friends joke. tfw she will never follow you after they leave and ask if you want to see a movie together. tfw you will never have a great date with her and go back to your place to relax. tfw she will never offer to let you see her ass uncovered. tfw you will never pound her till she is a satisfied puddle on your couch. tfw when you will never fall asleep with her in your arms as she keeps you inside.
>>
File: 1455739405310.png (190KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
1455739405310.png
190KB, 550x636px
>>29077307
>>
>>29067245
from 1
>>
File: image_1.png (852KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
852KB, 1024x768px
>>29077307
This only begs the question:
Why even live?
>>
>>29075118
>>29075138
>She will never drag you to school's sports shed.
>She will never lift her shirt enough to show skin and tell you jerk off.
>She will never make you cum on her toned abs.
>Dash will never say
>"If you tell anyone about this I'll kill you nerd."
>You will never do this every Friday.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>29080530
Well, if I'll never do any of those things, doesn't that imply I should commit suicide immediately?
>>
File: 1460505701825.gif (766KB, 195x143px) Image search: [Google]
1460505701825.gif
766KB, 195x143px
>>29080530
>>
>>29081445
>>
>>29082300
see
>>29080692
>>
File: rainbow dish.jpg (18KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dish.jpg
18KB, 555x555px
>>29072427
>>29062078
Sequel.

>10 years later.
>You have been eating a lot of the yolk from the eggs because they're good protein and RD has been ruling the heavens ever since she ascended into her godly being.
>You never thought you would be able to compare to her. Not with those... UNF! Giant fucking chicken wings.
>Fucking M.A. Larson tier wings.
>Even your own beefy arms couldn't match up.
>You tried defeating Dash one time, but she wasn't having it. She flappity flap-flapped you away with the power of her divine winds.
>You fell to the gRound and went into a coma for 40 days and 40 nights.
>After that, you started to take advantage of the rainbow eggs that RD was lying around in her lair after she trapped you there after defeating you.
>She kept you as a puppet, but you've been learning your way around here and getting stronger.
>You feel the power of egg protein flowing through your veins and getting G A I N S.
>GAINS, MOTHERFUCKER!
>After painting some art onto the cave wall with your piss and semen, you start to carve your way out of the place all secretly with your bare hands.
>Chipping through the rock makes you stronger and increases your G A I N S.
>You become barbarian-warrior-tier buff by the time you carve out your own sitting room / den. At least twice as shredded as before.
>And the egg protein is only making your ripped body grow.
>Rainbow Dash's godly genes is helping you become build like an ancient greek god.
>You soon feel the compulsion to challenge Rainbow Dash to a wrestling match.
>But wait...
>After you challenge her, she just uses her fucking wings to F L Y.
>She can fly and you can't. Too heavy with G A I N S.
>Like a pidgeon over a car, she flutters over your head and shits on your hair, moistening it enough to snip it off with a pair of scissors.
>Be Sampson from the Bible.
>Shrink down to the state of a skinnyfat manlet.
>You couldn't reach RD before she did this because your gains were too thicc.
>She chops off your head.
>End.
>>
>>29082791
Is...is Anon from Huge Quest?
>>
File: 3be.jpg (48KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
3be.jpg
48KB, 572x548px
>>29082791
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29083743
>>
>>29083743
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29085529
>>29084885
>>29084408
>>29083743
...Jesus.
>>
>6 day old thread
>Barely 30 posters
How is it that the Humanized/EqG thread has less activity than the thread dedicated to only 3 eqg characters. Even the snowdrop threads had more posters through its brief existence.
>>
>>29086792
We have down turns over the holidays, we had people a week ago, I swear.
>>
>>29082300
>>29084408
>>29084885
soos figs
>>
File: 1476849160995.jpg (67KB, 723x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1476849160995.jpg
67KB, 723x1277px
bump
>>
Would you
>>
>>29088082
Kill the fake? Yes.
>>
>>29088113
Is this better?
>>
>>29088159
Oh yessss.
>>
NOW would you?
>>
>>29088186
second verse same as the first>>29088164
>>
>>
>>29088215
Good times.
>>
>>
>>29088232
Sound delicious
>>
>>
>>29088263
I think its adorable.
>>
>>29088159
>>29088186
>>29088215
>>29088232
>>29088263
MORE
>>
File: 04 MLP KNIGHTS RARITY poster-.jpg (399KB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
04 MLP KNIGHTS RARITY poster-.jpg
399KB, 1390x1964px
>>
File: 016 MLP KNIGHTS RARITY AND SPIKE.jpg (921KB, 1397x847px) Image search: [Google]
016 MLP KNIGHTS RARITY AND SPIKE.jpg
921KB, 1397x847px
>>
>>29088285
>>29088287
Who makes these?
I wanna see the same art style, but with other pones.
>>
>>29088298
shonuf44
>>
>>29088298
Shonuff44 is his name. Most of them are commissions, except for the Knights, which were an art pack. Sadly, they aren't MY commissions, as I am very broke.
>>
File: 06 MLP KNIGHTS APPLEJACK.jpg (2MB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
06 MLP KNIGHTS APPLEJACK.jpg
2MB, 1390x1964px
>>
>>29088341
That's kinda cool actually.
>>
>>
File: 02 MLP KNIGHTS RAINBOW DASH.jpg (2MB, 1132x1599px) Image search: [Google]
02 MLP KNIGHTS RAINBOW DASH.jpg
2MB, 1132x1599px
>>
Forgot a Rarara
>>
And an AJ
>>
AND a Dash
>>
+ a link because nipples
http://shonuff44.deviantart.com/art/GREATDRAGON-COM-MLP-BOOBIESHY-480090464
>>
>>29088417
Unf
>>
>>
File: 03 MLP KNIGHTS FLUTTERSHY.jpg (2MB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
03 MLP KNIGHTS FLUTTERSHY.jpg
2MB, 1390x1964px
>>
>>29088317
>>29088324
So much yes.
Thanks bros.
>>
>>
>>
>>29088437
A druid mosdef
Controlling hordes of animals on the battlefield would prove quite useful
>>
File: 05 MLP KNIGHTS PINKIE PIE.jpg (363KB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
05 MLP KNIGHTS PINKIE PIE.jpg
363KB, 1390x1964px
>>
>>29088465
Yeah...I can see her being Nora and just smash shit with a hammer.
>>
>>
>>29088465
Gottdamn she can swing my hammer anyday.
>>
This is like Sundown-tier shit.
>>
File: a5c.jpg (24KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
a5c.jpg
24KB, 480x268px
This thread
>>
>>29088480
And twilight is black...so close to being perfect but fails hard.
>>29088487
And? Pound that shit.
>>
>>29088495
>pound that shit
>Having incredibly low standards for art.

k
>>
Forgot a Shy
>>
>>29088501
Whether or not you like it you can't disagree that it's pretty well done.
I certainly couldn't draw that well.
>>
>>29088495
Yeah, but she's anime black
>>
File: 01 MLP KNIGHTS TWILIGHT.jpg (2MB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
01 MLP KNIGHTS TWILIGHT.jpg
2MB, 1390x1964px
>>
>>29088521
By "done well" you mean poorly proportioned, then absolutely.
>>
>>29088522
I guess...still don't approve of that bullshit. Twilight would be a pasty ass white girl, purple, or Asian at most.
>>29088539
You hate a lot of good things don't you?
>>
>>29088545
Nah, I appreciate good art. Making them look like fucking fantasy bimbos doesn't make good art. I bet you like Sundown as well.
>>
>>29088552
No shit, I love that guys work.
>>
>>29088082
>>29087981
>>29088159
>>29088186
>>29088215
>>29088232
>>29088263
>Rarity enters the room through a curtain of glitter.
>SciTwi stands there in the outfit her friend made for her.
>"So..." Rarity begins. "Are you ready to test this out?"
>With a nod, SciTwi adjusts her glasses and prepares to duck behind the nearby bookshelf in case anyone walks in on this.
>Rarity whips out her dual magic swoands and begins to wave them around.
>The glow a very dim blue, soon intensifying in color.
>"I would like to thank you again to agreeing to do this experiment with me. It was a great help towards my cause. It's much appreciated."
>"You're welcome." SciTwi's voice is quiet as she answers.
>"Is something wrong, dear?"
>SciTwi shakes her head. "On, it's nothing. It's just that... I'm not really used to being naked in front of other people... if this comes to that, that is."
>"Oh, it's okay. You have nothing to worry about." Rarity scoffs reassuringly. "We're both girls, here. And I promise to keep this between us, you have my word."
>"Th-thank you. I should admit I'm still really nervous about this. But I'm still willing to go through with it, though."
>"That's fine. There is absolutely nothing wrong about feeling nervous about this. If you even want to cover yourself up after it starts shrinking, there's no problem with it. I'm only going to be analyzing how the fabric behaves."
>"R-right. And you're sure about the relationship between the person growing versus the clothes shrinking, right?"
>"I am certain, darling." Rarity lightly flicks her hair to the side as both of her hands are busy with the dual swoands that not light up brightly enough to light up the entire room if it were dark. "If what you said before was right, then the way the fabric behaves would be exactly the same due to the change in scale, whether it's one thing getting smaller or the other getting bigger.
>SciTwi tries to imagine which part of her outfit would break first.
>>
>>29088567
It must be nice living in a world where you think all girls have GGGG breasts and the ass the size of a pumpkin.
>>
>>29088587
>This pink tank top is already starting to ride up her abdomen every time she reaches her arms up. This darker pink skirt is actually very loose.
>It's really more of a deal of where SciTwi will have to put her hands first.
>"This is a weird kind of science." SciTwi comments with an awkward smile.
>Rarity giggles. "It is. Which is why I'm glad you came along to help me out with this."
>"Well if there's anything I'm most glad about right now, it's that there's no one else around here to see th- EEP!" SciTwi feels the waistband of the skirt clench her waist.
>And the bottom of it begins to ride up her thighs, soon reaching a point where it's not as comfortable to wear in front of other people.
>"Just try to relax as much as you can." Rarity tells SciTwi as she points the swoands at SciTwi to make the clothes shrink. "This should take longer than a minute or two."
>The tank top's bottom half is dragged up to Twilight's chest, getting tighter and tighter to the point where the straining in the fabrics itself can be heard.
>The undersides of her boobs slip out, only giving the top even more to fit around as it slowly gives in.
>Rarity keeps her eye on the article of clothing, chasing the lewd thoughts out of her mind and the expressions on her face.
>SciTwi's arms can't help but scurry around the front of her body, trying to pull the clothes back over herself.
>Her right hand soon failing to keep the skirt covering her crotch, and the thing rips in the back anyway.
>The girl's ass pops out, and the tank top soon follows the shreds of the skirt down to the floor.
>SciTwi only has her hand to cup her breasts under something.
>>
>>29088552
Bitch all you want I'm not stopping
>>
>>29088596
I admire your fortitude. Keep going!
>>29088594
>"Mhm, okay, okay." Rarity prays that there isn't a blush on her face. "So the size comparison at about forty-five seconds in is where I would want to be with my outfit I'm going to make." She steps out of the room. "Let me go get you a robe or something while see which types of fabrics would work best for this."
>SciTwi silently laughs to herself as she watches the remains of the clothes shrink at her feet until they are barbie doll sized. "I guess right after this is where I draw the line for experiments I'm willing to partake in."
>Rarity returns with a robe and two outfits identical to the one SciTwi used to be wearing. "Here, put this on until we're ready for trial number two." She hands SciTwi the robe.
>...
>After about an hour, Rarity finally works out a rough idea of how to compost the dress best for her during date night, as well as which materials to use.
>She thanks SciTwi after the last trial is over.
~
>Date night.
>Rarity sits at a dinner table at a restaurant with her boyfriend, Not-Anon.
>She has to be careful not to let her magically gargantuan breasts knock over her drink. But she at least doesn't have to worry about her white dress ripping for reasons only she and SciTwi can remember.
>Not-Anon is powerless in trying not to look down from Rarity's face.
>>
>>29088593
Nice implying dipshit, I bet you think elves are real too.
>>29088596
good.
>>
>>29088607
>And Rarity is enjoying every last bit of the moment.
>...
>Be Not-Anon.
>You're on a date with hugh-mungus-titted Rarity.
>Every time you try to come on as a nice guy with control and look in her eyes, it's as thought your eyes are being brought down by an unstoppable to gawk at that massive rack she has there.
>And you've noticed a big grin that's appeared on Miss Rarity's face every time she catches you doing this.
>You're starting to think she wants this to happen. You had a hope in your heart that this would turn out to be the case ever since she approached you before you left her house, lifting violet curtains out of the way in the doorway to step through.
>Telling you about how ready she was for the date.
>There was something in the way she said "ready" that made your dick wiggle a little.
>"I'm having such a lovely time~" Rarity lewdly circles the rim of her glass on the table with her finger.
"I... uh... heh..."
>"I certainly hope you're ready for dessert tonight, darling~"
>How come the table didn't jump up from the force of your boner hitting it?
>...
~
>...
>"That was such a marvelous night, Not-Anon." Rarity opens the curtains to her bedroom window as the sun rises.
>You're surprised she had enough energy to slip back into that white dress.
"It was everything I imagined it would be... and then some!"
>"I think you should stay for breakfast." Rarity tells you with a wink.
>Your stomach grumbles.
>...
>At the kitchen table.
>Rarity somehow managed to make you a full course breakfast with all of the fucking breakfast foods you can think about. Like... just all of them, man.
>She stands in front of you as you eat, and you hear footsteps come scampering down the stairs from the second floor.
>>
>>29088593
It's wonderful
>>
>>29088596
I commend you good sir.

Some people hate just for the sake of hate.

I for one am really enjoying your contributions
>>
File: O R A N G E A N D B L U E.gif (995KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
O R A N G E A N D B L U E.gif
995KB, 500x500px
>>29088618
>"Hey! Not-Anon!" Sweetie Belle's voice pierces your ears. "How much do I look like Rarity?"
>Rarity's face turns red as you turn around to find that Sweetie Belle has on another white dress, but has stuffed the top with two balloons to imitate Rarity's glorious chest.
>"Sweetie! This is not the time nor place for that!"
>"Why? It's just banter!" Sweetie Belle makes a real life cat face.
>Rarity playfully chases her back upstairs so she can watch you eat breakfast in peace.

Someone else can write the sex scene I skipped over because the first scene in this was already bad enough for me.
>>
File: 07 MLP KNIGHTS CELESTRIA.jpg (2MB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
07 MLP KNIGHTS CELESTRIA.jpg
2MB, 1390x1964px
>>
>>29088616
So you're trying to say elves aren't real?
Explain forests then!
>>
>>
File: 1453872303379.jpg (27KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453872303379.jpg
27KB, 500x360px
>>29088629
I don't know if your for real or not, and that disturbs me.
>>
>>29088626
Hell yes.
The tan/anime black works wonders with Celestia's light hair colors.
Favorite thus far.
>>
>>
>>29088644
No I'm just messing around, thought I was being more obvious.

But with the way people are these days I can understand your skepticism.
>>
File: 08 MLP KNIGHTS LUNA.jpg (1MB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
08 MLP KNIGHTS LUNA.jpg
1MB, 1390x1964px
> As the terrifying warrior princess looked down upon the one who would threaten her people, she whispers in an icy voice " The fun has been doubled, and so has your torso"
>>
>>29088663
Sorry, my hope for other humans has diminished slightly. Good day sir.
>>
>>
>>29088684
>With my dying breath
"Did you seriously say that with a straight face?"
>>29088691
I would love to fuck her while she plays.
>>
>>
>>29088686
No worries.
Sometimes I say narcissistic things just to sound like an idiot with intent on making the one asshole that has that personality stand out by agreeing with me because my sense of humor is mostly just cynical and sadistic anecdotes
>>
>>
>>29088709
Good luck with that man.
>>
File: 09 MLP KNIGHTS CADENCE.jpg (2MB, 1390x1964px) Image search: [Google]
09 MLP KNIGHTS CADENCE.jpg
2MB, 1390x1964px
>Angry moms
>>
>>
>>
I wish she always wore her hair like that.
>>
>>
>>29088587
>>29088594
>>29088607
>>29088618
>>29088625
UNF...excellent work Greeny. You thinking it was bad is beyond me.
>>
>>
File: 013 MLP KNIGHTS CHRYSTLS.jpg (1MB, 1203x1700px) Image search: [Google]
013 MLP KNIGHTS CHRYSTLS.jpg
1MB, 1203x1700px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>29088934
That shit eating grin.
>>29088946
We don't have enough Sugar Coat green.
>>
File: 011 MLP KNIGHTS TRIXIE.jpg (2MB, 1283x1908px) Image search: [Google]
011 MLP KNIGHTS TRIXIE.jpg
2MB, 1283x1908px
>>
>>29088959
I would put her in my lap, give her a hug, and pat/rub her head.
>>
File: 015 MLP KNIGHTS MAUD & BULK-FN.jpg (1MB, 1174x1902px) Image search: [Google]
015 MLP KNIGHTS MAUD & BULK-FN.jpg
1MB, 1174x1902px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>29088988
I wish I was in the middle of that odd couple.
>>
Quality over quantity, guys.
>>
>>29089228
This.
>>
File: 1480850925056.jpg (462KB, 900x733px) Image search: [Google]
1480850925056.jpg
462KB, 900x733px
Some pretty shit art you guys are posting. Let me help steer you guys in the right direction
>>
File: Skizzers.png (3MB, 2368x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Skizzers.png
3MB, 2368x1478px
>>29088825
I just don't like sex scenes. Let me try writing a different one for practice.

Pic related.
>"Now look at these scissors that I just found."
>Princess Luna holds up a giant pair of scissors as she looks out at the town from the balcony.
>She leans herself against the stone bannister that keeps her from falling, wearing nothing but her underwear to feel the night breeze chill her skin.
>It's about 10:30 at night, and neither of you are tired just yet.
>"Guard, would you be a dear and try to tie my bra back together?"
"What do you mea-"
>The sound of the scissors snipping cuts you off. And you see the back strap of the bra fly to the sides after being split apart by the blades.
>"Could you tie it back together?" Luna's face fails to hold back a lustful grin.
>As you're obligated to do whenever the Princess asks you to do something, you're already striding over, soon clamping the snipped ends of the bra between your fingers and trying to tie them back together.
>"Halt." The princess holds her hand up. "Maybe I should face you. So you have a better grip."
>She turns around, and you immediately notice that she loosened the front knot of her bra.
>The scissors now lie on the ground as you grab the snipped end while reaching around Luna's curvesome body.
>Pull them towards eachother again, and you know exactly what's about to happen.
>You can tell by the blushed smile that's unable to leave Luna's face.
>The front knot of her bra is pulled apart, freeing her breasts from the cups and sending them bouncing into the open.
>They almost brush against you.
>"Oops." Princess Luna makes no attempt to pull the cups back forward from the sides of her body.
>You're standing there with a deep red complexion growing on your face and a solid pillar of meat growing in a certain part of your armor.
>"Will you be able to restrain yourself, guard?" Luna wraps her arms around you and pulls you into a very... cushioned hug.

How's this so far?
>>
>>29089877
Might help if you posted some green to help change our minds.
>>29089897
Its pretty unf man.
>>
>>29089991
I'd play with those melons
>>
>>29089877
>patreon
at least we have the nude version.
>>
>>29091564
Wow...your still here?
>>
is sarge kill?
its been almost two months since the last update
>>
>>29092129
He did get a hand injury, might be awhile before he can finish.
>>
>>29092129
He's lurking, retard. Check his pastebin if you want to read up on any updates.
>>
>>29091595
nah.
>>
File: 59503678_p1.jpg (409KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59503678_p1.jpg
409KB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 59503678_p2.jpg (359KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59503678_p2.jpg
359KB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 59503678_p3.jpg (349KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59503678_p3.jpg
349KB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 59503678_p4.jpg (358KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59503678_p4.jpg
358KB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 59503678_p5.jpg (353KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59503678_p5.jpg
353KB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 59503678_p6.jpg (364KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59503678_p6.jpg
364KB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 59861919_p0.jpg (3MB, 3131x2400px) Image search: [Google]
59861919_p0.jpg
3MB, 3131x2400px
>>
File: 59861919_p1.jpg (2MB, 2546x2100px) Image search: [Google]
59861919_p1.jpg
2MB, 2546x2100px
>>
Really appreciating the image spam.
>>
File: 60059453_p0.jpg (1MB, 2440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
60059453_p0.jpg
1MB, 2440x2000px
>>
File: 60059523_p0.jpg (2MB, 2440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
60059523_p0.jpg
2MB, 2440x2000px
>>
File: 60373648_p0.jpg (1MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
60373648_p0.jpg
1MB, 1414x2000px
>>
File: 1473041428207.jpg (75KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473041428207.jpg
75KB, 682x1024px
Previously on WFD ASC: http://pastebin.com/gDR83Vgr

(Reposting two paragraphs.)

>You wonder what’s wrong with Rainbow Dash.
>(“What’s wrong with you? Should be a better question…”)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yugQzEElwU
“Huh?”
>You turn around and see the dreaded and ghastly figure which resembles you.
>The face, however, is still dark.
>(“How can you be so naïve?”)
>Crap! Not here!
>(“Haven’t you realized? You’re doing more harm than good.”)
>What the hell is that thing talking about?
>(“Manipulating your friends’ feelings…don’t you have any shame?”)
>M-manipulating?
>(“I can feel the power of the elements vanishing…and with them your life. It just got shorter.”)
>You gulp.
>The figure vanishes.
>”Anonymous! Pay attention!” Your teacher scolds.
“Oh uh- sorry!”
>Crap, are you going to die once again?!
>Why?!
>Is it because you extorted Fluttershy?
>Cheated on Rarity…
>…And played Rainbow Dash like a damn fiddle?
>Oh dear.
>You’re a scumbag.
>Perhaps Fluttershy, Rainbow and Rarity don’t feel comfortable with the current situation.
>Hence their bonds are dying.
>And with them, your so-called new purpose in this reality.
>What should you even do?!
>They are all infatuated with you, but at the same time, jealous of each other.
>Jealous of-
>THAT’S IT!
>You’ve finally realized it!
>Their jealousness is what drives them apart from each other.
>Rainbow Dash and Rarity backstabbed each other. While Fluttershy hoped you noticed her.
>Crap, you’ve done it now huh?
>You’re an imbecile.
>And it’s up to you to fix it once again.
>But how?
>You think of a way.
“…Fuck.”
>>
File: you're dead.gif (224KB, 500x65px) Image search: [Google]
you're dead.gif
224KB, 500x65px
>>29095451

>Guess it has come to this.
>You have to express your feelings with your friends, and let them know a few things about you.
>No more lies.
>That way, they’ll either respect you and leave you alone…or they’ll end up hating you.
>Perhaps the latter is the most realistic outcome.
>You deserve it anyways.
>Where should you even start?
>By revealing to them that you’re not from Mareami?
>Ugh, this is hard.
>One thing’s for sure.
>You have to be completely honest, and ensure Rainbow, Rarity and Fluttershy get along and…
>You gulp.
>Stop having feelings for you.
>No more fooling around.
>No more abusing their trust.
>You’ll have to be a legit guy to them.
>And just…their friend.
>You sigh.
>You pull out your phone and text each girl the following message.
>[“I’m so sorry…can we still be friends?”]
>Message sent.
>And now we wait for their reaction.
>>
File: large.png (165KB, 567x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
165KB, 567x1024px
>>29095454

>You only hope for the best.
>Minutes later, you get the replies you hoped.
>Flutters: [“W-what? Why did you change your mind like that? Did I do something to you sweetie?”]
(Flutters, don’t make this harder for me…) You think to yourself.
>You’ll have to justify your actions.
[“I’m sorry Flutters, I realized that forcing you to have a secret relationship with me is just dishonest, and how it hurts you as well. You deserve someone better than me Flutters.”]
>Fluttershy is writing…
>[“Well. I had second thoughts about having that kind of relationship myself, and I understand you feel a bit guilty Anon. Thank you for being honest with me. And yes, we can still be friends ^_^”]
>One down. Two to go.
>You receive another message.
>Rarara: [“Of course darling, if you want to be more than that just be sure to tell me!”]
[“Promise me one thing Rarity, don’t blame Dashie or yourself over this. Instead be just as friendly to her as you have always been ok?”]
>Rarara is writing…
>[“Of course Anon. That’s water under the bridge ;). BTW, don’t you want to go shopping with me and Applejack in the evening?”]
[“I wish I could Rarity, but with this new job I’ll be busy for quite sometime. Maybe another day ok? The first thing I’ll do with my paycheck is buy you a gift since your birthday is coming up soon.”]
>[“…Yes, I’d like that a lot Anon, we’ll talk later okay? Call me! <3”]
>Rares…
>And lastly, Rainbow Dash.
>[“Sorry for what Anon? I was the one who messed up.”]
[“You know why Dashie, lying to you. Being a complete prick and messing up your relationship with Rares.”]
>[“Don’t worry about it Anon, how about this? We’re both pricks. What we did to Rares was just not right…even though I had a great time back there if you know what I mean ;)”]
>This girl…what did she mean by this?
>>
File: qt dashie.jpg (35KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
qt dashie.jpg
35KB, 500x503px
>>29095464

[“I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t enjoy myself. But let’s not go into details or else I’ll get a boner in the middle of the class recalling the events of that day.”]
>[“Haha gross :P, anyways…you don’t have to worry about anything Anon. Rares and I have made up and everything’s okay, we’re just deciding how we should punish you.”]
[“A threesome would be fine with me, jk. Hope you understand we better lay off the teasing and just hang out as we used to okay?”]
>[“Always a comedian eh? Anyways, yeah…that’d be pretty cool. Let’s just pretend nothing of this happened and let’s start over okay? For starters we should go watch a movie right after the fall formal. What do you think? You promised my dad you’d take me everywhere I wanted to remember?”]
[“Yeah, that’d be great Dashie. And yes, I remember. Will I see you today at the pitch?”]
>[“Totally! See ya dude!”]
>You’re safe.
>You let out a content sigh and drop your phone inside your backpack.
(Hear that voice? My friends are happy!) You think to yourself.
>>
File: 1456765267606.gif (999KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456765267606.gif
999KB, 500x300px
>>29095464
Oh...wow. NaOH is actually going through with stopping the artificial stupidity. I'm speaking for those asleep right now when I say, we are proud of you.
>>
File: large.png (170KB, 340x684px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
170KB, 340x684px
>>29095478

>1:13 P.M.
>Your shift starts at 3 P.M.
>And that’s good, that way you’ll be able to coach the girls without getting too much pressure on your hands.
>Tomorrow your team will play against their San Franciscolt similars.
>But you couldn’t care less.
>Your team is placed first in the tournament, they’re already qualified.
“Keep it up girls, only a couple more laps!”
>All of a sudden you feel a tap on your back.
“Hmm?”
>You turn your head around your shoulder.
>”Hiya coach! Is there room for one more?”
>You gasp.
“D-Derpy!”
>All the girls stop on their tracks.
>”No way!”, ”Is that?”, “She’s…” is heard among your players.
>”Hi everyone!” Derpy cheerfully says, “I’m back!”
>https://youtu.be/ll1NuKQ0He4?t=47s
>”DERPY!” Everyone squeals at the same time and charge at her, hugging her as hard as they can.
>Cute.
>”You’re okay Derpy!” Your teammates shout, even with tears rolling down their cheeks.
>Even Rainbow Dash, she’s the one crying the most.
>Huh, adorable.
>You love that big softie.
>They all begin to ask questions…really uncomfortable questions.
>Derpy looks baffled.
>Uh oh.
>>
File: large.png (225KB, 1083x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
225KB, 1083x1024px
>>29095487

“Girls, GIRLS!”
>They all go silent.
“Come on, don’t you think it’s a bit ‘too soon’ for those kind of questions?”
>”Oh, yeah…sorry Derpy.”
>”It’s okay girls…so, we’re going against San Franciscolt this Saturday isn’t that right Captain?”
“Yes. Are you feeling okay Derps?”
>”Totally!” She cheerfully says while jumping on the same spot, “I feel as if I started to live once again!”
>Your team cheers for her and give her another group hug.
“Okay team, San Franciscolt High School female team won’t be easy to beat. I trust you’ll be able to win anyways. Let’s practice first with corner kicks and then free kicks okay?”
>”Right on coach!” They all say at the same time.
“Rainbow Dash?”
>”Hmm? What is it dude?”
“You and I are gonna do something different, Follow me. The rest of you, start kicking those balls. We’ll be back in a bit.”
>”Ooooohhh!” They all mockingly say.
>”Sheesh, really? What are you five?” Rainbow Dash says.
>You let out a chuckle and grab Rainbow Dash by the hand to annoy her a bit and force her to follow you.
>”D-dude?! The hell are you doing?”
>Your team laughs at Rainbow Dash, making her blush.
>Once you’re away from the pitch you enter the school’s building and release Rainbow’s hand.
>”What the hell was that for Anon? What about the text you sent me earlier?”
“Chill. I was just messing around.”
>”Whatever…what’s bugging ya?”
“I need to check our team’s locker room.”
>”W-what? What for?”
>Rainbow gasps.
>”Don’t tell me you wanna go on a panty raid. You’re a freak!”
“What?! No! It’s nothing like that!”
>”Ew ew ew. And I thought you were different! You asshole!” She says as she turns around, “I’m gonna tell the team you tried to steal their underwear!”
“Rainbow- come on!”
>She lets out a mischievous laugh.
>”Hahahaha! Oh Anon, I got you good…I’m just messing with you man.”
”Now’s not the time for that Dashie, this is quite serious.”
>Rainbow’s smile is gone.
>”W-what? Why? What's wrong?”
>>
>>29095487
DAMAGE CONTROL NIGGA!
>>
File: STOP POSTING.gif (513KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
STOP POSTING.gif
513KB, 240x180px
>>29095485
>artificial stupidity
>>
>>29095495

“Haven’t you heard? Rumor says that someone is making strange deals.”
>”Deals? Of what regard?”
“Selling dope to our friends.”
>”WHAT?!”
“And you will not believe who tried to give Fluttershy one of those fancy new drugs.
>“TO FLUTTERSHY?!” Rainbow Dash says in an astonished and angry way.
“Calm down! I want to make sure there are no pills in the girl’s belongings.”
>”WHO?”
“…Gilda.”
>”I KNEW IT! I-“ Rainbow Dash punches one locker and manages to bend it inwards, “I FUCKING KNEW IT!”
>It’s not usual for Dash to curse that way.
“Hurry up, we need to confirm if the girls bought some of her crap.”
>Rainbow Dash calms down.
>”Ugh, fine!” She says as she takes out the key to the locker room from her cleavage.
“…That’s where you store the key?”
>”Got any problem with that?”
“Not at all…”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YobyKGXootM
>Once you arrive to the girl’s locker room Rainbow opens the locked door.
>”Alright, what do these drugs look like?”
“White powder, white pills, blue pills and green and purple capsules.”
>”Got it.”
>You both start searching through every locker.
>Fleetfoot’s.
>Sandy Lemon’s.
>Derpy’s.
>Sonata’s.
>Aria’s.
>Adagio’s.
>Blueberry Pie’s.
>Applejack’s.
>”Found anything yet?”
“Apart from Applejack’s huge bra I found nothing! What about you?”
>”Nothi- don’t look too much through her stuff Anon! I already know how nosy you are…”
“Funny how this place is called locker room when there are no locks.”
>”Eh, we all trust each other. But they’d definitely kill me if they knew you’re looking through their stuff.”
“Why do you think I brought you here?”
>Rainbow rolls her eyes.
>>
>>29095512
I will now that shit is over with. No its this>>29095497
and other shit things involving the gangs
>>
File: rd.png (251KB, 359x570px) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
251KB, 359x570px
>>29095516

>”Wow…”
“What’s the matter?”
>”Some lockers have big locks on them! What do we do now?”
“Funny choice of words…”

>You check the labels.
>Gilda’s, Trixie’s and…Sunset’s.
“Sunset’s?! Crap!”
>”You don’t think…”
>You pull out some tools out of your jacket.
“Step back.”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUgKX_v6CkM
>”What are those?”
“Lock picks.”
>”How do you know-“
>You sigh and look at her.
“Dashie, I’m not gonna lie to you…”
>”…”
>You remain silent and stop looking at her to focus on your job.
>”What the-?! Why did you stay silent?”
>You open Sunset’s lock.
>”H-how did you-?”
“I said that I wouldn’t lie to you…now let’s see.”
>You see nothing out of the ordinary.
>Except for one big book.
>It doesn’t have a label. It only has a weird drawing of a red and yellow sun.
>"Don't touch that book!"
“Why?”
>Rainbow snatches the book away from you and locks the door once again.
>”It’s her diary you dumbass! Gosh! You’re so nosy!”
>There was something strange about that book.
>That was no diary.
>”Well, there were no drugs inside that locker. Pick Trixie’s lock while I keep looking through the other lockers okay? If I see another lock I’ll be sure to tell you.”
“A’ight…”

-----------------------------------
Last post for tonight, I'm exhausted.
>>
>>29095527
Good update mang. Get some sleep.
>>
File: 1478014807069.jpg (24KB, 237x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478014807069.jpg
24KB, 237x329px
>>29095485
Could you please elaborate on that? The fuck is up with you and your artificial stupidity?
>>
>>29095533
NaOH originally wanted to have Anon make the same mistakes and learn a lesson then. Instead of the obvious don't be a shit now. Hence artificial stupidity for the sake of plot, now it actually looks like he is stopping that shit. Speaking of...I see you NaOH, your not subtle trying to trick people in making the wrong decision, keep going with what you have now, and don't go full retard again.
>>
>>29095527
Thanks cuck
>>
File: consider the following.gif (216KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.gif
216KB, 500x255px
>>29095548
correction

NaOH was making Anon go through the same mistakes, but from different circumstances. While the end result would have been the same, the actions he took to get there, his way of thinking, and the world around him was quite different, which is probably why Anon didn't pick up on his same mistakes. Granted, I'm probably stretching things a bit, but it's a plausible theory.

You're telling me to never made the same mistake twice? It can happen. Anon isn't exactly a smart man.
>>
>>29095627
Not when it was starring him in the face and literally smashed his head into a locker, a better excuse for Anon doing it would be brain damage. The dude gets hit a lot...maybe even a problem from loosing a lot of blood from time to time. Doesn't matter now though, we can get serious without needless stupidity. Wanna take bets on whoever gets drugs planted on so Gilda doesn't get caught? My bets on Fluttershy.
>>
>>29089937
Thanks, but it was just a test, though. So I'm not going to write the full on sex scene and just meme my way to the ending like I often do.

>>29089897
>Luna makes your armor disappear because of magic.
>You're naked now, and she beams over at you with her smile as she pulls you into a kiss.
>"Shall we go to somewhere more private?" She asks. "We're a little out in the open here, and I'm afraid someone will see us."
"Sure. Let's go."
>You follow Luna down into the dungeon.
>At least 27 flights of stairs because fuck legs and feet.
>Luna guides you to a door in the back corner of the dungeon, smiling at you with her tits still out, of course.
>The door is made of like two inch thick steel. And it takes Luna about ten seconds to unlock it.
>"Not even sound passes through doors like these."
>U-unf~
>Step through the door, and Luna follows you in and locks the thing behind you. It takes her 20 seconds to lock it, really making sure it's nice and secure.
>"Follow me." Luna strides down the long and dark hallway that is the only thing the steel door led to.
>You do as your princess commands, watching her ass from behind as she politely guides you.
>The only thing lighting up this hallway is small torches several feet apart from one another lining the walls, but this hallway is so long, there might as well be hundreds of fucking torches.
>Finally, the end of the hallway... leading to a very steep staircase leading down.
>And it looks like it extends downwards at least four stories, and that's only for the part that's lit.
>"Come on." Luna has to nudge you to start going down.
>As if your feet haven't already had enough.
>Three whole minutes later, and the two of you reach another steel door.
>You can see that this one is at least a foot thick after Luna opens it in another minute.
>"These doors are nuclear bomb proof." Luna tells you.
>...unf?
>These walls are already made of god-knows-how-thick stone.
>>
>>29095877
>After another minute, the larger door is closed, and Luna has to use a lighter in order to see in the new pitch black room.
>It's another hallway, this one even more narrow than the last.
>The two of you go down it, Luna miraculously holding a torch in her hand in order to see.
>You reach an opening, leading to an old, rusty spiral staircase.
>It looks like it goes down literally forever.
>Luna smiles as she takes the first few steps. You follow her, at least trying to see her ass in the now extremely dimly lit place.
>Like, fifteen minutes later, you finally make it to the bottom of the staircase.
>It's a tiny room, and in the center of it is what appears to be a well.
>Luna hops onto the bucket of the well and you get on too, soon lowering yourselves down even further by rope and putting the lotion on your skin or else you'll get the hose again.
>The well goes down at least 200 feet. It's surprising that there are even individual bricks and stones down here.
>After reaching the bottom of the well, you notice a third door in the wall.
>It takes Luna two whole minutes to unlock it, and it's about two feet thick of super reinforced steel.
>There are like 30 locks that the princess must unhinge.
>"Right this way." Luna starts down an even smaller and more narrow stone corridor.
>You, being her loyal royal guard, follow follow.
>So, you walk. And walk, and walk and walk still.
>In a straight line, and you're more than certain that you're not anywhere near Canterlot or Ponyville anymore at this point.
>It's been almost 45 minutes now.
>Finally, you reach a doorway.
>And it leads to yet another, much steeper stairway.
>This one takes another ten minutes to reach the bottom, and there's another long hallway at the end of that.
>The ceiling of this hallway is arch shaped, and it's probably almost a half a mile in length. It takes you and Luna so fucking long to get to the next steel door.
>>
>>29095877
Awwww
>>
>>29095880
Meme meme.
>>29095879
>Luna needs a damn ladder to climb up to a lot of the locks of this door, it's about two stories tall and twenty feet wide.
>You sit on a nearby stalagmite as Luna takes several minutes to undo the dozens and dozens of locks.
>They're all so loud and clanky; the most heavy-duty locks you could possibly imagine.
>After entering all of the combinations and turning the many keys in the keyholes, Luna proceeds to start solving puzzles magically engraved into the door to confirm to it that the locks have been unlocked manually and not broken.
>Luna then turns the giant steering wheel thingy on the door and it very slowly swings open.
>Like, four feet thick of solid, SUPER reinforced steel.
>"These doors are meme proof."
>Luna takes even longer to re-lock the doors. She has to set up the puzzles again and everything, and there's yet even another long ass corridor to go down.
>After you finally get started again, it takes longer and even longer still to get to the next difference in your surroundings.
>Who the fuck even planned this place? Let alone BUILT it?
>And what the hell were they smoking?
>This has to be the longest hallway in the history of hallways. It feel like it's 8 miles long or something. Maybe longer.
>It finally ends... and leads to a giant cathedral ceilinged room with a massive pit of lava.
>You and Luna have to swing on vines to get to the other side.
>After that, there's another staircase. VERY very steep, and it looks like it goes down a LONG way.
>It takes you an unreasonable amount of time to make it to the bottom. You wonder if it's daytime by now.
>Make it to another door, and it take Luna a half an hour to undo the locks and solve the puzzles and riddles that come with the door that turns out to be ten feet thick.
>>
File: A FRICKEN M E M E.gif (837KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
A FRICKEN M E M E.gif
837KB, 500x500px
>>29095881
>It's finally closed and locked behind you, and you continue down the next hallway.
>You and Luna are really S A F E now.
>But you keep going anyway. Soon finding more increasingly thick doors, more stairwells, hallways, and it goes on and on.
>You and Luna travel together forever in search of S A F E A N D S O U N D
The end.
>>
>>29095881
BUT MUH DICK!
>>
>>29095884
>>29095881
>>29095879
>>29095877
...are you actually autistic irl?
>>
>>29095884
Kek
You're the fucking best
>>
File: 1478800007084.jpg (73KB, 342x301px) Image search: [Google]
1478800007084.jpg
73KB, 342x301px
>>29095527
Man you are going in a really good direction!
I can feel you getting out of the mud and going somewhere amazing!!!
Keep up the good work, you glorious faggot!
>>
>>29096794
If only you knew...
>>
>>29097012
What, is Sly a shillary fag and I'm not aware?
>>
File: 1476731624119.jpg (543KB, 2680x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1476731624119.jpg
543KB, 2680x2400px
>>
>>29089897
>Look at these scissors that I just found
when I say go get ready to throw
>>
>>29099804
I don't get it.
>>
>>29100209
It might be a Postal 2 reference?
>>
>>29100557
TOP KEK
>>
File: 352.png (128KB, 407x353px) Image search: [Google]
352.png
128KB, 407x353px
>>29100209
We are number one
>"Look at this net that I just found! when I say go, be ready to throw.."
>>
>>29099071
2 months late
>>
>>29101091
Dude had an accident, just be glad Sarge isn't literally dead. At the moment...as far as we know.
>>
>>29095464
>Sorry for what?
How do I un-corrupt my mind? This is a common phrase but I can't stop thinking of that one video whenever I hear/read it.
>>
>>29101168
Your problem for being a simple minded faggot, so you are on your own.
>>
>>29101173
It's not my fault that I'm stupid.
>>
>>29101192
Then who do you blame?
>>
>>29101200
Probably my parents.
>>
>>29101205
You can blame the system. No one would argue against that.
>>
>>29101224
Yeah but everyone deals with the system, so that shouldn't encumber me more than them. My parents' actions had unique effects on my genes, my diet, who I could be friends with, where I would live, what I would be taught, what economic options I have until I get a serious career, etc.
>>
>>29101237
Even so, the system is more flawed when your parents aren't involved, especially in the long run. They might be a strong impact at the beginning, but the system takes it from there after a certain point in your life.
>>
File: 1399683469365.png (208KB, 689x463px) Image search: [Google]
1399683469365.png
208KB, 689x463px
>>29101264
Yeah I guess. This is getting a little too depressing and it's late so have a good night.
>>
>>29101272
I didn't mean to take this turn, but that is how conversations are. Good night.
I was trying to help you from throwing your parents under the bus, but everyone experiences their root of the problem differently.
>>
>>29095451
Just double checking. Is A Second Chance a sequel, a reboot, or something else?
>>
>>29101543
Sequel
>>
>>29101543
yes
>>
File: Cezora.jpg (107KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Cezora.jpg
107KB, 786x1017px
I'm too tired to not sleep past midnight after I inevitably pass out this upcoming afternoon. I don't even know what I'm about to type, I'm just making it up as I go along. Pic related, though.

>"Stop stalling and enter my bedroom, I need your seed flooding my womb."
>Zecora leads you through a door made of beads, and backs you up against a bed.
>You were never told what it was that qualified you to be paired up with this woman for breeding. But here she is.
>"Come on, now... take a seat. I cannot wait to feel your meat." Zecora towers over you, hands firmly on your shoulders.
>And she pushes you downward, which you're not strong enough to stay on your feet against.
>Your ass hits the foot of the bed, and the amazonian-statured woman leans in to kiss you.
>Find yourself on your back and under her in seconds. Her hands nimbly pick apart the front of your pants.
>Feel your dick fling out and hit her abdomen with a soft whack.
>"I see you have considerable size, this should be good exercise."
>With one gradual motion, the woman slides herself further over you until her chest lightly smothers your face.
>You let out a deep breath, finding with your lips her nipples that have already started to slip out of her dress.
>Zecora's voice vibrates her chest against you as she speaks. "Go ahead, my love... enjoy all you desire. Let my body fuel your fire."
>Your pants are slipped to your ankles, and the woman perches herself into a position where your head finds its way between her thighs.
>She grinds atop your waist a little before letting you slip inside, making her dress fall off of her body.
>"Let us make the beast with two backs. All the way until you climax." She takes her arms and pulls you up against her in a bear hug.
>Humps you from on top; the feeling of your dick enveloped within her grinding body is irresistible.
>You start cumming.
"It's the Nutshack! It's the Nutshack!"
>Zecora starts rapping the lyrics. "Phil's from the Frisco, Jack's from the P.I..."
The end.
>>
>>29102574
The end is just another lie.
>>
>>29088263
balloons are not balloons
>>
>>29102574
unf, that pic
>>
Sarge is fine. He's just busy being Captain America.
>>
>>29104605
Uhhh...what? Do we have legit super soldiers now?
>>
File: 1474496432009.png (553KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1474496432009.png
553KB, 1500x2000px
>>29104605
That and christmas is right around the corner. People get busy.
>>
>>29101296
Thanks for your consideration. I guess this probably isn't the best to go into details about my parents' decision making, huh?
>>
>>29104662
this...I just got done eating through a tin of some bitchin peanut brittle.
>>
>>29102574
>He's still posting after all this time
The legend continues
>>
>>29104662
Yeah, even the incest thread "shut down" until the day after Christmas.
>>
File: yare yare dawa.jpg (31KB, 238x354px) Image search: [Google]
yare yare dawa.jpg
31KB, 238x354px
>>29095527

>You open Trixie’s lock and hope for the worst.
“Shit…”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XorBQyCzCW0
>There they are.
>Blue pills.
“Why oh why Trixie?”
>As soon as you grab one of the blue pills, it explodes into a thick layer of smoke.
>You start coughing and try to get away from the smoke screen.
>”What the- Anon? Are you okay?”
“Yeah…It seems I touched one of Trixie’s magic props. I’m glad I didn’t find anything though.”
>”Speak for yourself,” Rainbow Dash says, “I did find some drugs in fifteen lockers. But I wasn’t expecting to find a bunch of pills in Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo’s lockers.”
>No fucking way.
“You’re kidding right?”
>”I wish I was,” Rainbow says feeling sorry, “what are we gonna do Anon?”
>You sigh.
“It’s like I’m begging fate to shovel shit on my face…” you say, feeling a bit responsible, “Dashie? Could you take pictures of the drugs inside the lockers and the labels of each locker? I’m gonna need evidence.”
>”Gotcha. What are you planning to do?”
“I’ll probably get into trouble for this…hell, I’ll probably end up suspended! I need you to take the pictures and then follow me.”
>”Where to?”
“…Vice Principal Luna’s office.”
>Rainbow Dash gasps.
>”Vice Principal Luna?! Are you insane?! She won’t have mercy on you, or the girls!”
“Yeah, but I trust she’ll be the one that will actually try to solve this huge problem! Unlike Principal Celestia who does nothing but sit on her ass all day and hate herself over her life choices.”
>”Rude…but true.”
>Rainbow Dash takes pictures of the drugs inside the lockers.
>After she’s done, you grab all the drugs and store them in an empty water bottle.
>You can’t believe Rarity’s sister was about to consume this trash.
>It’s like back in Detrot.
>You recall some students enjoying this crap, and calling you a faggot for not doing drugs with them.
>In fact, these drugs just look exactly like…the ones in Detrot.
>Except for the green and purple ones.
>They are entirely new to you.
>>
File: large.png (502KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
502KB, 1280x720px
>>29107303

>”Shouldn’t you pick Gilda’s locker too?”
>You nod and grab your tools.
>As soon as you open Gilda’s locker you find a bag, and the contents of said bag are bunch of money and lots and lots of drugs.
>Rainbow Dash takes the picture of the very incriminating evidence and the label of the locker.
>”That’s a lot of money…”
“Yeah…”
>”What are you gonna do now? You’re not actually thinking of keeping the money are you?”
“No, for once I’m gonna do what’s right.”
>Rainbow proudly smiles at you.
>”Knew it…”
“If I have to get my ass kicked by VP Luna, then I deserve it, all just for a greater good.”
>Rainbow Dash’s eyes are filled with pure joy.
>>
File: 4xYRVmW.gif (471KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
4xYRVmW.gif
471KB, 500x524px
more incoming tomorrow
>>
>>29107320
GO ANON GO! Wait a second...where's Gilda?
>>
>>29107323
Fuck yeah, your on a roll NaOH. Holiday spirit getting to ya?
>>
>>29107323
FUCK YEAH!!!!
>>
File: 1478748454606.gif (118KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478748454606.gif
118KB, 320x240px
>>29107323
Nice work NaOH!
Really been enjoying this story
>>
File: 1480479984184.png (709KB, 677x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1480479984184.png
709KB, 677x1114px
bump from 9
>>
>>29004005
P7
>Trixie Lulamoon, eyes wide and mouth agape, makes her way over to them.
>"You... You're the magic princess one, correct?"
>Twilight glances at Flash for a moment, her expression indicating some uncertainty (concern?) on her part.
>"Um, yes."
>Trixie's shock quickly flips to confidence, her chest puffing out a bit as she puts on a haughty smile.
>"Ha! Trixie knew it! It seems Trixie's rival has finally decided to return."
>Flash and Twilight exchange glances, brows furrowed, before Twilight lets out a quiet "Oh."
>Thinking further on it, Flash recalls Trixie's rant the last time she saw Twilight.
'Is /that/ what she means by rival?'
>Not that it matters to him.
>At least, insofar as she felt the need to interrupt his moment with Twilight to deliver said rant.
"Well, it was nice seeing you and all, Trixie. But, Twilight and me need to get back to our sets.
>Twilight opens her mouth, no doubt in an attempt to correct him, but closes it as Flash gently leads her to the weights.
"See ya, goodbye, dos vadanya."
>"Hold it," Trixie says, scurrying to block Flash's path. "Perhaps a little motivation is in order?"
>Flash's eyes narrow.
"What are you talking about?"
>Trixie clears her throat before taking a disinterested posture.
>"Well, they say that competition is the spice of success."
>She casually flexes her biceps, her muscles noticeably popping out.
>Twilight blinks at this, before raising her right arm and flexing.
>She pouts at the results: her muscles tensed, but lacked 'oomph' compared to Trixie's.
>"Trixie will be more than happy to serve as an ideal for you to reach."
>Keeping his tone and mannerisms as neutral as possible, Flash responds,
"Thanks, Trixie, but we're good. This is just a little leisurely exercise between friends."
>He takes a step past Trixie.
"So, uh, let us get back to our sets."
>Trixie takes a step back to block his way again.
>>
>>29108184
>"Hmph! While Trixie is sure you'd love nothing more than to get back to your... sets..."
>Her eyes go half-lid, a smirk on her lips as Flash's eyes narrow.
>"...with Twilight Sparkle, perhaps you should consider my offer."
>She looks past Flash, their attention turning to Twilight.
>She has a contemplative look on her face. Flash blanches.
'No!'
>"Mmm... Well, I suppose you have a point," Twilight says, nodding to herself. "It'd be remiss to say competition has never brought about beneficial growth or change."
>Flash's stomach twists; Trixie's smirk widens.
>After what feels like an eternity, Twilight, a small smile on her face, gives her answer,
>"Ok. The more the merrier."
'Damn!'
>His shoulders slump for a moment before he sighs and regains a proper posture.
"Alright."
>Turning to Trixie, and doing his best to ignore the smug look on her face, Flash says,
"So, /Trixie/. What do you have in mind?"
>Trixie hesitates for a moment. "Well, I... Trixie thinks we should start with some light stretching, first."
"And then?"
>"Now, now. One thing at a time, Flash," she responds, stepping past him. "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."
'It's gonna be a long day.'
>...
>"This is a bit more challenging than I expected," Twilight says, her voice straining as she attempts to spread her legs a little further.
>Flash looks over at her, his eyes drifting to her legs. Smooth and purple and perfect and-
'Focus.'
"Uh, don't strain yourself, Twilight. It gets easier the more you do it."
>She nods and relaxes her stretch, grimacing a little at the lingering strain.
>A light laugh drawing his attention, Flash looks to his left at Trixie.
>She's smirking. While effortlessly doing sitting toe reaches.
>"Flash is correct, Sparkle. It takes effort and dedication to get this good. You can't simply magic your way to a fitter body."
>After shooting Trixie a glare, Flash turns his attention back to Twilight.
>Who looks to be in thought.
>>
>>29108204
>"Actually, considering my current situation," Twilight says, looking her hands over, "I'd say that's not entirely true."
'That's... right. Not to mention how the Rainbooms can grow wings and stuff.'
>Flash looks to Trixie again, a taken aback look on her face.
>"If this world becomes even more saturated with magic, I might even be able to use some of the spells I've learned in Equestria!"
>She lets out an excited squeal, her eyes beaming with a similar zeal.
>"Who knows what sort of exciting opportunities could open up for this world if that were to happen?"
"The amount of super-powered villainesses would increase, for one."
>Flash dryly remarks, prompting Twilight's face to redden with bashfulness.
>"Ah, heh. That's a good point."
>Trixie clears her throat, "W-well! My point still stands regarding dedication."
>"Right." Twilight nods, "I can't always rely on my magic."
>"Hrrmm."
>Trixie goes back to doing her stretches and the rest of their time on this particular exercise passes by in silence.
>...
>"Ok. That's enough," Trixie grumbles, doing one last stretch before carefully rising from the floor.
>Twilight and Flash attempt to follow suit, but Trixie raises a hand.
>"Hold it."
>Then she does a squat before sitting back down again and lying on her back.
>"Time for sit-ups. Flash, hold my feet."
"What? Why?"
>Trixie sighs as she crosses her arms, her hands gripping the opposite shoulders.
>"We're going to alternate. Sparkle can rest for a bit while you steady me as I work out. Then we'll switch."
>"Oh, that makes sense."
"I guess?"
>"Now that we've settled that, anchor my feet."
>Rolling his eyes, Flash makes his way over to Trixie and drops to his knees before gripping her ankles.
>"I'm going to go get some water," Twilight says, giving her workout buddies a wave before heading off.
>Flash waves back, his attention lingering on her before Trixie loudly clears her throat.
>"Pay attention. Trixie won't have you ruining her set through negligence."
>>
>>29108208
P10
>Flash just shakes his head before turning his full attention back to Trixie.
>Locking eyes with her, a frown on his face, Flash grounds out,
"Ready?"
>Trixie looks up at him, a smirk on her face.
>She rises, elbows resting against her knees.
>For a moment, she stays like that, her smirk widening ever so slightly as she holds his narrowing gaze.
>And then she falls back.
"/One/."
>"No need to count," she says before rising again. "We'll stop when Trixie grows weary."
>She falls back again.
'Yeah, well, I'm gonna to keep count anyways!'
>She rises. Then falls.
'Two.'
>And again.
'Three.'
>As she comes up again, a sweet scent tickles at his nose.
'Hmm.'
>Back down.
'Four.'
Then up. The scent returns. He sniffs at it.
'Perfume? Pretty flowery.'
>Down.
'I wonder what sort of perfume Twilight wears.'
>Up.
'Probably lavender.'
>Down.
>His lips curl into a smile, the frown he held fading into a dreamy expression.
'A lavender scent for a lovely lavender lady.'
>Of course, he has no idea what lavender actually smells like, but common sense dictates that it probably smells good.
>Up.
'Maybe I could buy her a bottle.'
>Down.
'No. That's too fast. We're barely friends. Just gotta take things slow-'
>"Flash."
>Jolting back to reality, Flash's attention snaps to Trixie.
"H-huh? Wha?"
>Trixie smirks up at him. "Thinking about the princess, are we?"
>Flash's frown returns.
"How do you figure that?"
>"That dopey, lovesick look of yours says it all."
>His frown intensifies, prompting Trixie to let out a laugh.
>"Considering our current position," she says, rising again, "Trixie isn't sure she's comfortable with that smouldering look you're shooting her."
>Flash balks at this, Trixie's smirk dimming to a half-lidded, smug smile.
"What are you trying to say?"
>"That you might want to 'put some ice on that,' as it were."
>She falls back again. With a scoff, Flash looks away, deciding that he'd keep his attention focused anywhere but on her.

Done for now.
>>
>>29106843
Oh, that's what happened? That's great, I thought it was gone for good.
>>
>>29107323
Hype. That's a nice Shantae also.
>>
>>29107323
Gracias pendejo
>>
File: 14544646.jpg (76KB, 637x546px) Image search: [Google]
14544646.jpg
76KB, 637x546px
>>29108596
>>
>>29107323
>>29108596
https://youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw?t=17s
The wall still needs to be built, faggots.
>>
>>29102716
Just for that post, I'm going to continue this for one more post. (or maybe two since this site has low character limits)
>>29102574
>All of this creamy meemy sexy times is reminding you of how you met Zecora.
>It was a dark and stormy night.
>The mall was getting close to closing time, not that it mattered. Barely anyone shopped there anymore.
>And the place itself was getting ready to permanently close down in a week.
>You were in there at the last minute, shopping for a girlfriend who wanted you to do everything for her. Everything was on sale.
>She was always so demanding, expecting you to buy her jewelry while she ordered a small salad at a restaurant even though she was already scrawny as hell.
>Minutes ago, you had dumped her by phone, and decided to wander until the place closed.
>You went to the salon area of the mall, listening to the echoing music resonating through the emptied corridors.
>There was only one person working there; a tall, dark skinned woman who greeted you in an eager voice.
>It was a strangely dreamlike moment. You and her were alone, the aesthetic music was playing in the distance, there were dark pockets in the mall from only half of the lights still being on.
>But the salon was fully lit.
>The lady introduced herself as Zecora, and in rhymes. Which only made you more of a sucker for her character she seemed to put on for you.
>The woman donned a thin, tight dark gray dress that revealed enough of her cleavage, legs and curves for you to stare more than once.
>Being in your "whatever" mood after dumping whatever-her-name-was, you were pretty much putty in her hands on multiple levels.
>Zecora offered to style your hair free of charge, since there weren't any other customers around anymore anyway.
>It wasn't long before you could tell that she knew you found her attractive.
>She started by washing your hair, and asked you if you were with anyone. To which you answered that you were just single.
>>
>>29109415
>After a couple of minutes of drying your head off and trimming the ends of your head, Zecora began to lean really close to you.
>To the point where you felt her body brush up against you, and soon just full on press against you as Zecora worked on your hair.
>She hummed as her finger motions massaging your scalp slowed to a sensational pace.
>Before you knew it, she was in your lap as she continued to work on your hair.
>But you had your arm around her at that point. And she grew welcoming of you feeling around.
>The music in the background played on. Zecora told you after the final closing notice over the intercom that she had keys of her own to get out of the place.
>And the rest of the mall was dark; the salon still lit as though the whole place was open.
>You and Zecora sat together in the cushioned chair in each other's arms. Listening to the rain hit the roof and the mall music fail to cease.
>Beginning to kiss as your hands went under clothes.
>Grinning as you felt more and more of one another. Each lathering the other's body with the lotion that was sitting on the nearby table.
>You found a paradise in this tall, thick and curved woman. Giggling in the chair with her.
>Giggling turned to sighing. Sighing turned to moaning.
>Moaning turned to climaxing.
>You and Zecora were REALLY close by the time you left the mall together.

I'd say the end, but you'd just say it's another lie. I know there's hardly any continuity in this but whatever, I don't care. Should I expand on this premise?
>>
File: 1478088938633.png (734KB, 607x712px) Image search: [Google]
1478088938633.png
734KB, 607x712px
>>29108596
De nada masca vergas.
>>
>>29109421
Its cute/10, go for it man.
>>
>>29109421
Comfy as fuck
>>
>>29108310
Due to not much progress being made, and the thread being mainly bumps, they closed it so they didn't have to deal with the thread being 99% bumps.
>>
>>29109432
What is up with that pic?
>>
File: 1481324895331.png (185KB, 857x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481324895331.png
185KB, 857x600px
>>
>>29109432
You really do have a great taste for shit characters.
>>
>You’re done with school for the day.
>One more, and winter break is all yours!
>As you’re putting your books away, Rainbow Dash struts over to you, looking so smug about something.
>”Aww yeah!” Rainbow cheerfully gloats out. “Only three more days until Christmas!”
“For someone that is going to get a stocking full of coal, you sure are happy about it.”
>”Oh ha-ha.” She brushes off your comment. “Guess who is going to get a jet ski for Christmas this year!”
“Get out of here.”
>”Yeah, this girl.” She points her index fingers at herself.
>”What in tarnation is going on here?” Applejack approaches you with Pinkie Pie.
“She’s getting a jet ski for Christmas.”
>”Don’t make me laugh.”
>”Yeah, that’s my job!” Pinkie Pie jokes around.
>”Come on, I’ve done a lot of good things this year!”
“Name us a few.”
>”Well… for starters, I…”
“Mm-hmm. That’s great.”
>”The point is, I’m getting one this Christmas and that’s all that matters.”
>”And how do you know this?” Applejack rightfully questions Rainbow’s mentality.
>”Overheard my parents talk about it in the other room last night.”
“Are you sure? Sounds like they were talking about something else.”
>”I know that they were talking about a jet ski, I can bet my life on it.”
“Deal.” You jokingly catch Rainbow Dash off her guard.
>”Wait, what?”
>What distracted everyone from the subject was when Anon slams his locker. When you thought that was it, he also punches it before walking away. You notice that he left a clear dent near the lock showing how upset he is.
>Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Fluttershy walk past him and join with the rest of your group.
>”You guys saw that, right?” Applejack clarifies, making sure that she didn’t hallucinate that scene.
“You weren’t the only one.”
>”Geez, what’s his problem?” Rainbow wonders about Anon’s overreaction.
>>
>>29112877

Did you expect anything else from him?
>>
>>29112895
>”He could have failed a test?” Twilight throws in her educated guess.
>”Maybe he’s having some trouble with his friends?” Fluttershy suggests.
>”Possibly upset over finding someone to kiss under the mistletoe.”
>“Maybe if you didn’t tiptoe over to a guy in last years Christmas party, they wouldn’t have punched you in the eye.” Rainbow crudely reminds Rarity last year's blunder.
>”How was I supposed to know that he was more of a defensive person?”
>”Maybe because he was mugged and took some classes before coming back to school. At least you didn’t leave empty handed.” Rainbow continues to mock her.
“Can you two stop it already? This is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder on how you get any gifts at all, Rainbow.”
>”Because I’m awesome?”
>You and a few of the girls groan.
>”Hey, hey!” Pinkie interjects. “Remember about poor Nonny?”
>”What about him?” Rainbow harshly asks Pinkie Pie.
>”We need to find out on why he’s so grumpy; especially at this time of the year!”
>”Pinkie is right; everyone in school is happy, but Anon is the only one that’s down under the weather.” Twilight agrees.
“Is it that bad?”
>”He’s always kept his hood up, even in class.”
>You’ve noticed that he is the only one in school that was wearing a hood over his head throughout the day. What was even more bizarre is that you remember that he was wearing the exact same sweater with the hood on yesterday.
>”Sounds a bit terrifying.” Fluttershy gives her thoughts out on the subject.
“I’m starting to think that we should try to find out and get Anon into the holiday spirit, what do you girls say?”
>Most of them agree to your idea, leaving Rainbow Dash the only one sitting out. ”He’ll get out of it.”
>”Come on, Rainbow. Where’s your holiday spirit? Don’t you want to spread some joy and happiness?” Pinkie nudges her to join along.
>>
>>29113017
>”It might be interesting to find out what is upsetting our strange compatriot.” Rarity goes on with some odd intention.
>”Fine, let’s make the weirdo happy.” Rarity elbows her. “Okay! Fine. Where should we start off?”
“Let’s talk to his friend, he might give us something to go along.”
>”Not a bad idea, Sunset. In the meantime, I’ll go and ask him myself.”
>”Careful, Twi; who knows what he’ll do with a temper like that.” AJ warns her.
>”And I’ll go and get a party up and running to stay one step ahead of the curb!” Pinkie jumps ahead of herself.
“Woah there, Pinkie. We aren’t sure about Anon’s problem yet.”
>”Okay, I’ll just go and get some holiday cookies up. Maybe that might be enough to get up in a better mood.”
>You and Rarity walk to a group that Anon hanged around with, whereas Twilight, AJ and Rainbow Dash go for the man himself.
>Fluttershy follows Pinkie Pie to make (what you hope to be) a batch of cookies.
>>
>>29113039
Hot damn, nice to see you dude. This a new story?
>>
File: 1480242917889.jpg (870KB, 2321x3461px) Image search: [Google]
1480242917889.jpg
870KB, 2321x3461px
bump from 9
>>
File: HxQh9Xz.gif (850KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
HxQh9Xz.gif
850KB, 320x320px
>>29107323
>>
>>29113039
What's this? School shooter Anon?
>>
Back to my computer for now. Extremely tired and not feeling well but I'm going to write and post anyway.
>>29109421
>>29109462
>>29109681
>>29102716
>>29104448
>>29106521
>A couple of lonely, early-winter days went by, but you eventually saw Zecora again.
>She told you to meet at her house, and you got more and more excited as you drove over.
>But you soon learned just how ready to get intimate Zecora was; and you were far from complaining.
>When she answered the door, she was dressed in an even thinner dark gray dress that hugged her body even more tightly.
>It barely reached down past her hip level or even covered her chest.
>You instantly started to feel yourself become erect in your pants just upon seeing your newfound girlfriend. She had better hoped no one passing by saw her answer the door so... indecently.
>The two of you sat at the kitchen table with hot chocolate a few minutes after you met again and exchanged familiar kisses.
>Zecora told you about how she finally worked her last day at the mall, and how she walked out just as they were herding anyone still in there out so the bulldozers can go on in and tear the collection of buildings down.
>She explained that she moved all of her belongings from there out in boxes, and they now sit in her attic until she finds a use for them again.
>But all the while, the two of you were scooting closer and closer to eachother on the chairs, soon deciding to move over to the couch.
>Zecora laid herself out next to you, and gradually let herself slip out of her dress as she cuddled with you.
>The woman bearhugged you, soon mounting herself on top of you with your hands feeling around on the front of her body.
>You were on your back, and she kissed you from above as her hold became much more loving and sincere.
>Soon enough, you felt her undo your pants and reach in, smirking lustfully as her eyes gazed into yours from inches away.
>>
File: PolygramPolygonPolygramPolygon.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PolygramPolygonPolygramPolygon.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>29114518
>You got into position between her legs, snaked your pecker under her clothing, and Zecora rammed herself down onto you with your erect member thrusting inside.
>It was quite a hasty road to this, but neither of you wanted to do anything else. It was a cold day and the two of you were inside that warm house.
>Having already promised to finish what you started the last time you met.
>Zecora brought you pleasure all the way up to your climax.
>Her warm, fleshy body undulating on top of you as you were firmly held down to the couch's surface. She was trying to bring the orgasm out of you as effectively as she could with the way she was humping you.
>You had a thirsty cougar unleashing herself on top of you. Milking your cock dry so long it had her moist nethers wrapped around it.
>And your thrilled twisting around under her embrace enamored the woman enough to keep grinding despite starting to run out of breath.
>You could hear her straining; she was reaching a state of unfiltered bliss. Pulling you into there with her.
>It wasn't long before you felt yourself begin to cum. She could tell when it was happening, tightening her arms around you.
>...
>That moment is what you're being brought back to right now.
>As once again, you help eachother into cloud nine.
The official end because I'm already tired of writing this. I'm going to go back to the Trixie story as soon as I'm done being lethargic.

>>29113039
Awesome to see you posting a bit more.
>>
>>29114534
Sounds good Greentext, liked the short story.
>>
>>29113039
Good to see you again Shades. This is looking interesting, although I had a bit of trouble figuring out we were in sunset's POV. What happened to the flutterbully story? Did it die with the thread?
>>
>>29113039
hmmm intriguing, plz continue
>>
File: 1463605409710.gif (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463605409710.gif
29KB, 500x281px
>>
>>29109432
Dude, where exactly are you from again?
>>
>>29116264
Do you bother to lurk?
>>
>>29116264
Beanland.
>>
>>
>>29116822
Unf...I would that Dash by the open fire.
>>
>>29116822
>Rainbow Dash
>Big tits
>Not sensitive dfc
>>
>>29117848
And I would like to open fire on Rainbow Dash
>>
>>29117963
With your dick?
>>
>>29117963
>Not wanting to open fire in her.
>>
>>29117983
Nah with a gun.
>>
File: 1479830649972.jpg (2MB, 3209x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1479830649972.jpg
2MB, 3209x2448px
>>29117989
But this>>29117985
how can you say no to those thighs milking you dry.
>>
>>29118002
Because Rainbow Dash is the worst. Gimme Pinkie.
>>
>>29118029
I can do that too, one moment.
>>
File: 1477694637181.jpg (119KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
1477694637181.jpg
119KB, 600x861px
>>29118045
>>29118029
Go forth with best part girl.
>>
>>29118051
party*
>>
>>29075105

Rarity is clearly Venkman in this picture, Twilight's a pretty obvious Egon. Which one is Ray and which is Winston?
>>
>>29116282
I know he's latino , just not what country
>>
>>29118090
He's from Venezuela.
>>
>>29118063
Ray is Rainbow, Pinkie is Winston.
>>
>>29120208
>>
>>29120364
>>29120208
>>29119516
samefag
>>
>>29120934
>>
>>29120954
>>
10 bump
>>
>>29120954
>>29121871
>>29122769
>>29123655
Samefags
>>
>>29123937
>>
What ever happened to the terminator-esce story? Did the writer ever return?
>>
Title: Celestia Does The Christmas Eve Thing With A Twist Lmao~
>She has always been warm staying up at the north pole with Santa Claus.
>Princess Celestia could generate her own magical heat in her frozen vacation spot as she hangs out with Santa Claus.
>Just kinda chillin, you know?
>Getting drunk on non-alcoholic eggnog and playing reigndeer games.
>But then, Santa tells Celestia something. "Ho ho ho, you know, I really feel like getting the families who don't believe in me some presents this year too, but I already have too many other families who do believe in me that make my queue too high."
>"There are that many families who still believe in you?"
>Santa replies. "Religion and parenting goes a long way ho ho ho."
>Santa then continues. "But I need you to do something for me."
>Celestia sighs. "So what do you need me to do?" She realizes that he's looking outside at his reigndeer.
>"I need you to deliver any presents you want for the families who have disconnected with me through lack of belief." Santa says.
>Celestia's eyes light up. "You mean it?"
>"Ho ho ho, you bet. I need to keep my image out there anyway. Insert statement about Capitalism here."
>Princess thinks about politics when she goes outside to feed the reigndeer before getting them ready to blast off into the sky.
>Santa Claus waves to Celestia as she takes off with Rudolf with his nose so bright won't you guide my slay tonight.
>And they're off!
>Celestia has to keep wiping the snow out of her face because that's how weather works.
>Sheez takes the shopping list Santa gave her and travels to the first house.
>Stewie and Brian had already left the house next door after being there an hour and a half.
>With a silent giggle, Celestia teleports down the chimney and swipes the cookie sheet off of the coffee table.
>>
>>29125367
>She can eat as many cookies as she wants and still stay thin because magic.
>Celestia puts the presents into the prickly pines of the christmas tree and then realizes that this isn't one of the houses Santa wanted her to go to because this family believes in Jesus Christ.
>She just stuffs coal into the family's fishbowl and calls it a night.
>But then goes upstairs.
>Goes to the parent's bedroom.
>She wakes the husband, the man of the house, up and flashes her tits at him.
>He gets rock hard because it's Christmas.
c ᴀ M J G u M ᴀ - Today at 5:00 AM
>Celeasistsa hops on his boing and wakes the wife up with all of their sex noises.
>The wife realized she just got n.t.r’ed.
>"Ho ho ho, you just got kuked." Celestia makes the dreamworks face and poofs out of the house and into the fucking sky with the reigndeer following her naked ass.
>A random guy from the TV walks by as he sees this happen. Questions his sanity after seeing this, but he already had many questions after being diagnosed with Mesopotamia.
>But he forgot his free book at home and exits the stage.
>The Christmas play is over and everyone goes home. Santa is pleased.
>>
>>29125372
The end.
http://pastebin.com/8CGbve2F
Pastebin.
>>
>>29125367
Merry Christmas GreentextSavant.
>>
File: b o x e s.gif (114KB, 377x381px) Image search: [Google]
b o x e s.gif
114KB, 377x381px
>>29125417
Merry Christmas to you too. Love you guys.
Here's a little present I made >>29125481.
>>
>>29125494
Will get to reading them soon.
>>
>>29126148
>>
>>29126657
>>29126148
>>29123952
samefag
>>
>>29126771
>>
>>29126148
>>
>>29126832
>>29127311
more samefag
>>
>>29127319
>>
What a samefag christmas.
>>
>>29126771
>>29127319
Samefag
>>
>>29127327
>>29127327
samefigs
>>
File: a0xJKJR.png (558KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
a0xJKJR.png
558KB, 610x457px
>>
>>29127385
just like every previous fingerbang threads
>>
>>29125494
I dare you to insert yourself into a story but in a universe where you're sexually interested.
>>
>>29129101
>>
>>29129101
>>29129881
samefag
>>
>>29113039
--
>You walk past the crowded hallway with Applejack and Rainbow Dash, both of which are starting to get cold feet about your idea.
>”I don’t know, Twi. Maybe we should go back.”
>”Listen to Applejack. For once, she’s making sense.”
>From the corner of your eye, you can see how upset AJ is from RD’s rude remark.
“You guys, don’t be so down on it. I’m sure that whatever is keeping Anon down, it will be resolved.”
>”But what if he doesn’t want our help?” Rainbow Dash spins off a good question.
“Don’t be silly. I’m sure he would want someone to cheer him up.”
>Applejack and Rainbow Dash both raise an eyebrow, clearly showing that they aren’t going with your optimism.
>You keep on walking down the hallway and catch up with Anon.
“Hey, Anon!”
>He stops, but adjusts his hood
>”What is it?” He grumbles out.
“I wanted to ask about what might be troubling you, especially at this time of year.”
>”I don’t want to talk about it.” He turns back around, prepared to walk away from you.
“Come on, we’re here to wash away that problem!” You give out your most enthusiastic tone when getting in front of him.
>”And I do not want any of it right now.”
>”Listen pal, we’re here to fix your problem, whether you like it or not.” Rainbow Dash nearly threatens him.
>A couple of students are taking notice of the scene Rainbow Dash just made.
>”Easy, Dash. What my friend is trying to say is that we would be more than happy to fix your troubles at this time of the year.”
>Anon quickly turns around, dropping his hood to reveal the bags under his eyes and unkempt hair. He stares directly at AJ, almost in an intimidating fashion.
>”How about this; the problem IS about this time of year?” He brings up his hood and speedwalks away.
>”What in the heck did he mean by that?” Rainbow Dash looks at a petrified Applejack.
“I don’t know. Hopefully Sunset received a more thorough answer.”
>>
>>29130344
--
”There they are.”
>You point at the group of guys at the end of the corridor.
>”Do you think that they will know what’s wrong with him?”
“One of them should know, he couldn’t have kept it all to himself.”
>A kid with a green beanie and a red jacket takes notice and approaches you.
>”What’s up?”
“You’re friends with Anon, right.”
>”Yeah, what about it?”
>”We need to know what’s troubling him so that we can bring some Christmas joy back into him.”
>”Oh.” He awkwardly shifts around. “That’s kind of hard to explain.”
“We have time.”
>He walks away from the group to talk to you in private.
>”Here’s the thing; he’s vary vague about it.”
>”What do you mean?” Rarity wonders.
>”He’s in a sour mood because of Christmas.”
“Wait, really?”
>”Is this some sort of joke?” Rarity says out of astonishment.
>”Dead serious.”
“But-- how?!”
>”Not sure. He just says that he hates it after I mentioned about a Christmas party that we’re going to have tomorrow after school.”
“Sounds like a definite ‘No’ to that invite.”
>”Pretty much. Anything else you need to know?”
“Nah, thank you for the help.”
>He walks back to his group, leaving you and Rarity to question Anon’s dislike for Christmas.
>"How can one dislike Christmas?"
"I can't think of any reason. Maybe Twilight has our answer."

>>29113495
>>29115178
Appreciate it, lads.
>This a new story?
Yup, fresh out of the document.

>>29114335
Nope.

>>29114534
Glad to see that it's the same for you.

>>29115118
Sorry for the confusion, subtle transitions aren't my strongest suit.
>What happened to the flutterbully story? Did it die with the thread?
Yes, sad to say. The last few months have been a mess, but I'll try to get back to it once I'm done with this one.

I hope that all of you are enjoying Christmas. I'll try to speed this, since today is wrapping up.
>>
>>29130439
AYYYY FIFTY
>>
>>29128275
But why though?
>>
>>29130439
Got a pastebin for the new story?
>>
>>29130439
>You and Rarity walk back to meet up with Pinkie Pie. Apparently she wants everyone to meet up in room 212 for a “surprise that she’s been cooking up”.
>”Do you think that it might be possible to bring out Anon’s holiday spirit?”
“We’ll figure it out when we get back with the rest of the group. Maybe Twilight received something that we didn’t.”
>”As long that it wasn’t anything beyond a threat, it must be a good sign.” Rarity takes a jab at Anon’s bitterness for the holidays.
“Don’t be like Dash. Anon’s just disappointed from however he celebrates Christmas, or whatever it is he does at this time of the year.”
>The two of you make a right turn at the end of the corridor. At the other side is Twilight and the rest, standing next to a door that reads out 212.
>”Any luck on your end?” Twilight asks you.
“Sort of.”
>”That’s good, because Anon wasn’t in the mood to talk with us.” Applejack reports her encounter with him.
“Was it that bad?”
>”The dude didn’t even bother to take our offer to help. Instead, he just cried out that this time of the year is the problem for him.” Rainbow Dash resentfully says about her experience.
“So it is true.” You comment about Anon’s friend, stating that he doesn’t appreciate Christmas.
>”What did you get?”
>Just as you were about to say it, the door swings open.
>”Are you guys just going to stand out here, or are you going to help me with the cookies?” Pinkie Pie pops outside. Her hair, face, and apron is covered in dough, bits of yolk from an egg, and coloured frosting.
>You and the rest of your friends follow her inside and were greeted with multiple bowls of mixed dough, a preheated oven, & a distressed Fluttershy.
>”Oh thank goodness. I thought you guys would never come.” Fluttershy rushes out..
>”Aww, geez.” Rainbow comments on the mess Pinkie made.
>>
>>29131512
>”Alright girls, looks like we got some work to do!” AJ announces as she grabs an apron from the rack.
>”B-but, I just had my nails done yesterday!” Rarity strongly complains about working with the batter.
“You can wear the oven mitts, we’ll take on everything else.”
>Everyone nods as they take their role and help Fluttershy out while being under Pinkie Pie’s command.

>>29130977
Ayy

>>29131169
http://pastebin.com/E33sNiiY
Here you are.
>>
>>29131532
Sweet.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29132824
Fuck off
>>
>>29132845
NEVER until fingerbang n°100000
>>
File: 1478679492234.jpg (794KB, 2988x2997px) Image search: [Google]
1478679492234.jpg
794KB, 2988x2997px
bump from 9
>>
bump from 10
>>
bump from 1
>>
>>29088493
twilight cuts.
>>
>>29067245
syndrome incredible.
>>
>Flash Sentry the mashed potato man sits down with his family on Christmas day.
>He unwraps presents, soon finding a mototcycle under the tree. Flash used to wonder what Christmas would be.
>"Until you and your freinds showed me." Flash said to the main six in his christmas thankyou letter.
>It's a motorplane motorcycle.
>Flash holds onto it and loves it like a brother he never had.
>Marking his territory all over it by smearing his mashed potato coated hands all over it. Claiming ownership of the motorplane.
>But he is about to discover what christmas is really all about.
>A light shines through the living room window and the walls melt away.
>Motorcycle music starts playing.
>Three flaming beacons of light give way to a dark chasm below Flash's feet, and her hops atop his motor thingy to start riding through the 90s.
>Commercial music starts playing over elevator music that starts playing.
>The elevator music plays because Flash's opponents are going d o w n.
>Timber Spruce is taking a stroll through the woods trying to figure out a way to carve a wedding ring for SciTwi.
>He steps on a chipmunk and Flash Sentry pops out of the bushes with his face lathered in mashed potatoes.
>Timber is scared and runs away, but Flash Sentry runs after him with his motorcycle in his hands and whacks Timber Spruce accross the head with it.
>Timber falls down, and SciTwi reaches out calling his name going "TIMBERRRRR!"
>And then Timber sptuce lands on like five more chipmunks that are rushed to the hospital where they all get better but Timber doesn't because screw Timber amirite?
>Flash takes his hand and shoves Timber spruce into a go cart and runs him around the woods in a motorcade.
>"I show you the world!"
>Timber chatters his teeth as Flash grows a gotee and starts singing a whole new world to the 1812 theme playing in the background.
>Gloriosa adores it and marries Flash 20 times over and has like three kids with him.
>It's a whole new world.
>Eggnog is nice.
End.
>>
>>29136483
End is just another lie
>>
File: 1420765042034.png (1MB, 826x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1420765042034.png
1MB, 826x1024px
Hope you've been having a good break, Fingerbang. Today I went to see an "art film" with my family but it turned out to have a lot of lesbian asian sex and a little bit of torture. Don't go to art films, okay?
>>
>>29138080
>>
>>29138080
>>
>>29137978
>>29138080
>>29138340
>>29138940
Samefags
>>
>>29138983
samefag
>>
page 9
>>
>Flash just knew he could never have SciTwi after she had left for Timber.
>He had always stared at the two, staring at the gound every time they would say something to the other one.
>And it wasn't like the Twilight from Equestria would come back, nor would Sunset take him.
>Flash was alone from now on, without a girl to love him anymore.
>Sunset had told him to get over it, but that was contradicted when she started to make it known that she wanted to be with Twilight herself.
>Some months passed, and Flash finally decided that he might want to just move on and go find another girl.
>Derpy did seem to like him a lot. And Flash really wasn't opposed to settling for her either.
>But everything changed When Flash met with Sunset at lunch one day. He saw her texting things to Twilight as she sat next to him, and they were sending eachother hearts.
>Flash assumed it was only friendly stuff at first, but then Sunset texted SciTwi something along the lines of "You and me tonight. We're gonna get freaky."
>"Wh-what's that?" Flash awkwardly points it out.
>To Flash's surprise, Sunset doesn't even seem to mind him looking over her shoulder and at the screen of her phone.
>"Haven't you heard? I'm back together with Twilight." Sunset smiles suspiciously.
>Flash squints at her. "What do you mean? What happened to Timber?" He's a ittle curious to hear.
>"Let's just say... Twilight doesn't like him anymore."
>The way Sunset said that makes Flash imagine that she did something.
>"What do you mean by that?" Flash tries to figure it out for himself. "Do you mean like... she's bi now or something?"
>"Nope. Exclusively girls."
>"But like..." Flash scratches the back of his head. "How does that work, though?"
>Sunset just sits there twirling her hair. "Magic."
>Flash slowly realizes that Sunset actually chose to break apart Twilight and Timber's relationship so she could have Twilight instead of doing anything to help Flash with his loneliness.
>>
>>29140412
>Right as Flash is thinking this, Sunset puts her hand on his shoulder and sees all of these thoughts, soon surprised that Flash isn't visibly crying.
>There is a long awkward pause before Sunset notices Rarity sit down and begin to eat her sandwich.
>"Hey, uh, maybe I can make something work for you." Sunset looks over to Rarity but speaks too quietly for the girl to hear her.

This one is going to be continued, so what happen next?
>>
>>29139265
>>29140003
page 1 samefag
>>
File: 1482206920571.jpg (34KB, 640x874px) Image search: [Google]
1482206920571.jpg
34KB, 640x874px
>>29140419
Obviously she's gonna brainwash Rarara to fuck Flash's brains out.

And he's gonna like it.
>>
>>29140419
Killing Flash.
>>
>>29140419
Kek, Sunset is so blatant that even Flash caught on to what she was doing.
>>
File: 60604452_p0_master1200.jpg (687KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60604452_p0_master1200.jpg
687KB, 1200x1200px
"Are you her because of your coughing fits, or just to stare at my perky tits"?
>>
>>29142552
>Zecora
>Science
Kek
>>
>>29142552
>Are you her
No, I'm a man.
>>29142822
>Zecora
>moonrunes
>>
>>29140419
Flash grabs Sunset by the pussy and demands to see Pony Twilight. Or Sunset brainwashes him and Rarity into fucking.
>>
>>29141030
nice samefag
>>29143551
Sunset doesn't have brain washing powers, she's just a manipulative bitch. And...you trying to imply head bitch can manipulate top skank. Just put the bastard out of his misery.
>>
>>29142552
>Would you be mad if I said both?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-28-13-51-17.png (247KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-28-13-51-17.png
247KB, 1440x2560px
>>29144422
Nope
>>
>>29144422
>it's another "everyone who thinks good things should happen to flash is wrong ur just a samefag" autist
>>
File: 1462992540909.jpg (117KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462992540909.jpg
117KB, 720x540px
>>29144444
>>29144451
Wow...seems I triggered the single Flash lover autist. And I wasn't even trying. Anyways have a you. Your quits not withstanding, your still an idiot.
>>
>>29144463
quints* n button sticks
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 640x1136px
>>29144463
Your acting is pretty bad. Maybe you should go to another thread.
>>
>>29144444
>>29144471
>all this blatant mobilefaggotry
don't ask don't tell about your normie shit.
>>
>>29144476
>says another new ip
wew lad
>>
>>29144476
Meh, its fun to laugh at the obvious faggot, just roll with it.
>>
File: 1450583979485.png (116KB, 304x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450583979485.png
116KB, 304x600px
>>29144463
I don't even like Flash you double nigger
I just think it would be interesting if he were to bang Rarity..

Damn nigga you stupid.
>>
>>29144479
>>29144463
>>29144476
>>29144422
This thread is fortunate that Greeny will never accept the suggestions of guys like you
Calling it now
>>
>>29144489
None of the posts you linked were suggestions. Did...did you miss the correct links, or are you just retarded?
>>
>>29144488
Sure you don't like Flash, here ya go, if Flash and Rarity both fuck, then they can both get aids. Everyone wins.
>>
>>29144499
>they fug
>both of them contract AIDS
then who was AIDS?
>>
>>29144496
>Autist calls Anon who wanted Flash to bang rarity a samefag and insists he be put out of his misery >>29144422
>Goes on to try and devalue every comment that disagrees >>29144463 >>29144476 >>29144479
Would you look at that. The other guy (if he's not you) is bad at acting but you're excellent at straw grasping.
>>
>>29144505
Probably Rarity, but its really a toss up. A manwhore like Flash probably got it from someone else. Fucker better not give it to best Derp girl.
>>
>>29144511
>implying were alone at hating worst human
We can tell your the same guy dumbass, we know your using a phone and a computer. Hell you don't even wait more than a minuet to post. You really are a dumb nigga.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (67KB, 871x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
67KB, 871x1024px
>>29144516
god damn I'd give a lot of things to derp and she's not even the waifu... so thicc
>>
>>29144524
>He's so backed into a corner he's ignoring every point and regurgitating the same thing he said minutes ago
Maybe you should just type random phrases to try and get the last word in. It'll take less effort.
>>
File: 1479111247706.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479111247706.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>29144529
Right on brother. I would snuggle the SHIT out of her!
>>29144531
What argument are you talking about, and what corner for that matter? Calling you out on your obvious samefaggotry doesn't change the fact that you are one. Calling your love of Flash trash, is just calling your love of Flash trash. Taking personal offense that people don't like him just proves you a faggot. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>29144540
No, don't play dumb and pretend I said things I didn't. You're supposed to reference random pop culture things or something to fill that post space in so you don't have to argue something you have no defense for. I already know you just want replies out if me but I'm going to give them to you anyway just to humor you.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (196KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
196KB, 792x1024px
>>29144540
ignore samefag, this is now muffin thread
>>
Come on guys, can't we just have a truce? Just until the we are in the new year?
>>
>>29144553
You're in for a surprise if you think you have that much power here
>>
>>29144553
Sounds good, I think this guy is just confused in the head right now, also do you happen to have a pic of that without Flash?>>29144547
get some sleep dude, staying up all night sucking Flash's tiny dick killed some brain cells in your head.
>>29144554
Why do you even have a name?
>>
>>29144554
Wow
>Just until the we are in the new year?

Never writing on a phone again.
>>
>>29144568
>He's still trying
Sad to be honest
>>
>>29144568
gimme 30 seconds to cut him out
>>
>>29144570
Again, why do you even have a name? Unless your mobile faggotry is messing with you, in which case you have my condolences.
>>29144575
Neat. This guy is losing it apparently>>29144574 probably some kid that got on the computer without permission. It is still the holiday season, so it makes sense.
>>
File: derp.png (805KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
805KB, 791x1024px
>>29144584
high quality editing work my man, here you go
>>
>>29144584
It's like you're too desperate to make sense, but at least you're getting more random. Keep going in that direction.
>>
File: 1471489527000.jpg (35KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1471489527000.jpg
35KB, 400x361px
>>29144587
Based, you will go far here.
>>
>>29144593
Hi Kettle am Pot, how about them niggers right?
>>
>>29144598
How about those staws?
>>
File: derp.png (678KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
678KB, 791x1024px
>>29144595
I touched it up a little, I can probably do better in PS but I'm pretty sure you're not going to pay attention to anything but the derp curves
>>
>>29144601
Damn right, excellent job friend.
>>
>>29144601
>>29144584
>>29144575
>>29144568
>>29144553
>>29144595
>>29144587
Congratulations, you essentially single handedly confirmed for Flash fucking Rarity. It already was the option I wanted to happen, so I'm just going to sit here and laugh at your efforts backfiring on you.
>>
File: 1455745060352.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455745060352.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>29144635
The hell are you talking about? Were you dropped on your head as a child? None of those posts agree or are even about your shit taste, kill Flash is the majority of the 2 people actually here, while you stumble around with your phone trying to make up an argument to get Flash laid with your samefaggotry.
>>
>>29144570
I didn't know you posted here
>>
>>29144657
>Still trying to get him to kill flash
Were you even here when they tried to get him to kill Norman? But doing the exact thing you're trying to do? They failed then and you'll fail now. You can pretend all you want, but I know that Greeny is going to listen to the other three or so Anons and not you no matter how hard you imply or bitch and moan. You have no power here. But you're free to keep squirming if you'd like.
>>
>>29144669
Who is he?
>>
>>29144674
Wat? I have no other words for your implying but that. I've got no idea what your trying to talk about now.
>>
>>29144683
>lalala I can't hear you I never wanted the writefag to kill flash
I bet your hands were shaking when you typed that
Get ready to whine even more when Greentext does the opposite of what you wanted and Flash fucks Rarity lmao
>>
>>29144692
No I do want Flash to die, its just that you are very confused into thinking that I am the only one. There is either only one of you that want Flash to get laid, or two of you with one that is just the samefag guy on his mobile. That is all there is to this. Also next time, make it clear what the fuck your talking about. This is a vote with a majority against Flash, not a argument for your shit husbando. ANd if Flash fucks Rarity we get a funny scene of Flash finding out he got aids, and Greentext does funny like that very well. Cant wait to be honest.
>>
>>29144706
Two votes for Flash x Rarity are right here, you desperate dumbass >>29143551 >>29141039
Don't pull all of these shit husbando/samefag implications when you can't handle people liking things you don't like.
And if you know GreentextSavant well enough, it would be obvious by now that you ruined your chances for him doing what you wanted by starting drama and trying to strong arm your way into getting him to write what you want.
Literally like 5 months ago someone just like you tried the same thing when he wanted Green to kill Norman in the zombie story. Do you know what happened instead? He killed Derpy.
Greeny doesn't give a rats ass about your opinion if you stamp your feet and yell to make him write something. And I do still believe that you're the only one that wants Flash to die, since you're going so far out of your way to insist that everyone else is a samefag.
I love how you're cramming the whole aids thing in too, as if green's going to go "herp derp guess he's right time to give them aids"
You are in for a RUDE surprise anon. I'm calling it now.
>>
>>29144732
And the two posts are these because I made typo.
>>29143551
>>29141030

>inb4 he says it doesn't count and this post here doesn't exist
>>
File: 1474692595595.gif (126KB, 598x624px) Image search: [Google]
1474692595595.gif
126KB, 598x624px
Is this tumbler or 4chan? All this faggotry and shitposting tell me it's tumbler. Can't we all just post EQG? Who cares his Flash gets his dick wet or his head caved in? Let's all just post some cute EQG ok.
>>
File: TriangleBirds.gif (944KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TriangleBirds.gif
944KB, 500x500px
Oh hey, we didn't have to image dump this time. Not sure if that's a good thing.
Anyway, new thread:
>>29144825
>>29144825
>>29144825
>>
>>29144740
>1 minuet between the two post
you really think no one sees that its just you samefagging? You must be new here. So no, it doesn't count, that's just one vote by the same guy, (you)
>>
>>29144732
Your the only one strong arming anything around here dumbass.
>>
>>29144836
Oh no! The two posts with me saying one thing and me correcting a typo I made in that post are the same poster? Gee you sure got me!
>>29144570
>>29144554
I think this guy is a samefag too!
>>29144843
Cry more.
>>
>>29144830
Get the fuck out of here with that fake thread shit faggot. This is Fingerbang.
>>
>>29049535
New thread here: >>29144868
>>
>>29144830
This is what a Fingerbang thread looks like>>29144883
>>
>>29144883
The guy with the official tripcode made the real thread. Stop trying to derail this.
>>
>>29144892
That isn't Fingerbang, ergo not the real thread.
>>
>>29144908
See >>29144903
>>
>>29132845
>>29132770
>>29132097
bump from 1
>>
>>29144463
Why are you so mad?
Thread posts: 481
Thread images: 166

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.