[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #19.5 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 455
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"I think we stumbled into the armory instead of the barracks," You say, "Can we rig the ammo to blow up remotely?"
"We'd need a lot of heat to do that," Humming Bee says, "I have some incendiary grenades that could do the job."

What do you do?
>>
>>29049446
Later. Let's get to the barracks and clear this place for now.
>>
>>29049459
"Later," You tell her, "Let's go to the barracks and clear this place for now."
The two of you sneak out and travel through the camp once more.
After some searching, you find what seems to be the barracks: In the center of the camp was a large collection of tents that can house several ponies at a time.
There were a lot of ponies in this area. Most heading into the tents, giving you glimpses of beds in the tents.
Several ponies have decided to stay out and around a fire place in the middle of the area. Drinking and telling stories to each other.

What do you do?
>>
>>29049528
No way we can stealth this. Find a good vantage point with cover and tell Humming Bee to fire the rocket launcher into large groups of ponies while we focus on separated targets.
>>
>>29049552
"No way we can stealth this." You whisper.
You look around for a good vantage point. Book helps you with this by taking you and Humming Bee to one of the guard towers that overlooked the area. The tower would serve as adequate cover for now.
Humming Bee starts this by sending a rocket at the group in the middle. The group is engulfed in a fiery explosion.
A pony at the edge of the group was sent flying. Landing unhurt.
You use this as a opportunity to use your new gun. You aim and pull the trigger. It makes a whirring sound before firing what basically was a laser of blue electricity.
The laser hits the pony and he's engulfed in a small explosion of electricity. What's left of the pony was just the ground glowing blue and crackling with electricity.
Ponies start to come out of the tents, looking around at the soon to be field of battle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29049639
Keep it up. Bee firing at the groups and us picking apart the singular targets. Book and Dante can help too I bet.
>>
>>29049662
The two of you keep it up. You hear the sounds of Dante firing the sniper rifle after a few seconds. Book helped a bit as well, with a sinkhole.
The raiders seem to be unable to form a strong defense as they start dropping like Bloatsprites.
After several minutes, they stop coming. The area being a mess of fires, sinkholes, and bodies. The ground glowed blue from where your new Tesla Cannon hit the ground.
"I think that's all of them," Book says, "I don't see anymore."

What do you do?
>>
>>29049723
Then we're done here. Let's take as much ammo and guns from the armory as we can carry and torch this place to the ground.
>>
>>29049723
Let explore a bit before we say we are done.
>>
>>29049759
>>29049768
The three of you go around the camp. Exploring the camp.
You don't find much around the camp. So the three of you head to the armory, and begin to pack as much weaponry and ammo that you could carry.
As you're doing this, you hear something shift.
Looking around: You find a greyish-blue tail poking out from in between two crates of ammo. The tail was shaking in fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>29049806
Point the gun at it.

"Come out or all that's left of you is gonna be blue ash!"
>>
>>29049806
Pull that scary pony out of there.
>>
>>29049823
>>29049850
You point the gun at the pony.
"Come out or all that's left of you is gonna be blue ash!" You demand.
The pony doesn't respond for a few seconds, before trying to get further between the two boxes.
You grab the tail in your magic and pull, the pony puts up a brave fight, but you eventually drag the pony out.
The pony was a small mare that appeared to be a year younger than you. She was a earth pony mare with a greyish-blue mane and tail, and a light grey coat. Her mane and tail were also messy and unkept, with dirt staining her coat, mane, and tail. Her eyes were a mix of black and yellow, and she wore a bomb collar around her neck. Her cutie mark was even a bomb collar. She did look nice though, she'd probably a get few looks she walked by a few stallions. Probably more if the dirt was gone.
When you pull her out, she tries to drag herself away with renewed vigor. Clawing at the floor like some animal.

What do you do?
>>
>>29049894
Keep holding her.

"Please stop doing that...so how do we remove your bomb collar?"
>>
>>29049904
You keep holding her.
"Please stop doing that," You tell her, "How do we remove your bomb collar?"
The mare doesn't seem to hear what you said as she continues to claw at the floor.
"Nunca me tomarás vivo!" The mare screams.

What do you do?
>>
>>29049951
Look at Book. Can you translate what she just said?
>>
>>29049951
Err...shit. Book, any ideas? Umm...Hola! Cálmese!
>>
>>29049971
>>29049986
"Err... shit."
You turn to Book.
"Can you translate?" You ask.
"Can't," He replies, "But, I'll be able to in a few days. New power thing."
"Umm... Hola! Cálmese!"
You knew a tiny bit of Spanish. Mostly because when you were young there was a old pony in your clan that was from Mareico. He taught you a bit before he died of natural causes.
The mare stops when you say this. Turning around slowly to look at you with tear-filled eyes.
"Are you... slaver?" She asks; she had a heavy accent and her English was slow and broken, showing that she probably couldn't speak English very well.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050044
No. How do we take off your collar?
Point at our neck and make an unlocking motion if she doesn't understand.
>>
>>29050069
"No," You reply, "How do we take off your collar?"
She doesn't seem to understand. Blinking up at you.
You point at your neck and make a unlocking motion. You repeat this several times till she gets it.
She gets up and moves her mane from the back of her neck, where a keyhole was located on the back of the bomb collar.
"So we need a key," Book comments, "Or somepony that's really good at lockpicking."

What do you do?
>>
>>29050121
I wouldn't risk lockpicking that thing. Well...it has to be somewhere in camp. Ask who her master was.
>>
>>29050157
"I'm not risking lockpicking that thing," You say, "It has to be somewhere in camp. Who was your master."
She opens and closes her mouth a few times before sitting down and putting a hoof on her mane.
"R-red."
She points to her coat.
"D-d... azul blue."
She then points to one of her eyes.
"...Color naranja"
"I believe Naranja means orange." Book comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050234
Alright then. Let's find the pony fitting that description. It has to be one of the corpses outside.
>>
>>29050234
Time to look trough all the corpses.
>>
>>29050257
>>29050285
"Alright then," You say, "Time to look through all the corpses."
The mare comes with you to the battle sight as you start to look through the corpses.
"Found him!" Grande Mesa yells after several minutes of searching.
You approach Grande Mesa and look over the body of the stallion.
The stallion wore better armor than the others, showing that he may have had a higher position than the rest. He had a red mane, with a blue coat. Opening his closed eyelids showed that he had orange eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050344
Let see if he has the key on him, if not we going be looking for his tent and take everything he had.
>>
>>29050344
Well since you found him I'm gonna give you the honors of searching him for the key. Also...dunno if you know yet, but bottle caps are currency in the wasteland. So try to collect them.
>>
>>29050376
>>29050384
"Well since you found him I'm gonna give you the honors of searching him for the key," You tell him, "Also, dunno if you know yet: Bottle caps are currency in the wasteland. So try to collect them."
He nods and starts searching the body. He comes up with a couple of caps.
"Like these?"
You nod.
He starts searching again, before pulling out a key.
"I think this is it." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050436
Only one way to find out!
>>
>>29050450
"Only one way to find out!"
You take the key and place it in the keyhole on the mare's collar.
There's a click and the collar clatters to the ground. The mare stares at it in disbelief, patting her neck several times as if it'll somehow magically return.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050506
About time we torched this place and left. Ask if she wants to come with us.
>>
>>29050506
Let loot this place, then torch it to the ground.
>>
>>29050521
>>29050544
You go around and loot the place. Getting two hundred caps and some more ammo. You then torch the place down. The five now six of you trotting across the water as the statue looks down on the fire with a smile on her face.

The six of you arrive back at the tank. Grande Mesa, and Humming Bee getting into the tank while Book and Dante step onto the top of the tank so that the mare could stay inside the tank.
The mare was currently circling the tank with wide eyes, taking in every detail of the tank.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050581
Motion for her to come in. Let's get back to the radio station.
>>
>>29050602
You climb onto the tank and motion her to come in. She gets in, albeit hesitantly.
When she gets in, you start the tank and get it rolling.

After several minutes, you roll back up to the DJ's new place. The mare looked out at it with confusion.
"Why... aquí?" She asks; pointing at the building several times.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050656
We'll be staying here for the night.
>>
>>29050656
This might be your new home. We will see if the DJ will take her in.
>>
>>29050670
>>29050680
"We'll be staying here for the night," You tell her, "Might also be your new home."
The four of you get out of the tank and trot towards the radio station.
"...Home?" The mare asks as you reach the entrance; like she's never heard that word, even in her own language.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050717
Umm...casa!
Anyways, let's find the DJ first.
>>
>>29050741
"Umm... casa!" You say; entering the building.
"Casa," The mare asks, "What... casa?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29050808
Your casa!
>>
>>29050808
A place to relax, not worry about the world for a little while.
>>
>>29050846
>>29050850
"Your casa," You say, "A place to relax, not worry about the world for a little while."
She seems to understand now, but she looks down in sadness.
"I... no casa." She says sadly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29050902
This might be your new casa if DJ don't mind sharing supplies.
>>
>>29050902
Pat her on the back.

This will be your new casa!
>>
>>29050922
>>29050929
You pat her on the back, getting her to look up.
"This will be your new casa," You tell her, "If the DJ doesn't mind sharing supplies."
She looks around for a moment, taking everything in. She eventually gives a small smile.
"Casa." She whispers.

The six of you trot up to the top floor, where you find the DJ setting things up.
"Hey," He greets you; before seeing the mare, "Who's the new mare?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29050995
Oh a mare that was a slave from the raider group we completely wiped out. Now she need a new place to stay, hope you know spanish.
>>
>>29050995
We burned down the base on liberty island. She's a slave we found there. I was wondering if you could take her in.
>>
>>29051030
>>29051034
"We burned down the base on Liberty Island," You tell him, "This mare was a slave from the group there. Now she needs a place to stay and I was wondering if you could take her in. Hope you know Spanish."
The DJ approaches the mare and clears his throat.
"Hola, querida señora," He greets her, "Yo soy el DJ, aquí para darle la bienvenida a su nuevo hogar! What's your name?"
The mare takes a second to reply before speaking.
"Krystal Maria Sofia la Carolina Maite Lola Alexa Martinez." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29051087
Krystal it is! So what do you say? Can you take her in?
>>
>>29051121
"Krystal it is," You say, "So what do you say? Can you take her in?"
The DJ nods in thought.
"Yeah," He nods, "I can take her in. Two ponies are better than one."

What do you do?
>>
>>29051183
Sweet, hope you don't mind us sleeping over as well.
>>
>>29051183
Thanks. You mind if we crash here for the night? Are there any bedrooms in this place?
>>
>>29051209
>>29051224
"Thanks," You say, "Hope you don't mind use sleeping over as well?"
"Don't mind at all," He smiles, "There are bedrooms, but they aren't in the best condition."
He leads you to a side room where there are several beds. The mattresses were stained brown, and appeared to be dripping with water.
"There are a couple of blankets that are in good condition though." The DJ says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29051262
Ugh! Boooooooook! Please fix this!
>>
>>29051286
"Ugh! Booooooook!"
"Dummkopf."
"Please fix this!"
Book sighs before clapping his hooves together.
You watch as the stains and water leave the beds, forming together in the middle of the floor and disappearing into a grate with a bunch of mouse-like squeaks.
The beds now appeared to be brand new.

What do you do?
>>
>>29051326
thank you book, now let go to sleep.
>>
>>29051326
That's more like it! You should really come with us on more adventures Book...
>>
>>29051329
>>29051336
"That's more like it! Thank you Book. You should really come with us on more adventures."
"What can I say? I'm a likable guy." He shrugs.
You claim a bed, placing your stuff near it and sliding under the covers.
You quickly drift off to sleep, being taken to the land of dreams.

What do you dream about?
>>
>>29051374
Our biggest fear. Nit pick leaving us for someone else. and it's the heir.
>>
>>29051374
it's raining food! and the ground is made out of bread~
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
how about we dream of something weird like being in a parade and all the ponies in the crowds are wearing rainbow hats.
>>
>>29051633
rainbow hats or hats made of rainbow
>>
>>29052591
Crystalized rainbows.
>>
>>29052591
I was thinking of white baseball hats with small rainbows on them. like an arc on top of their head as opposed to rainbows being sprinkled all over them though maybe that would make a better hat.
>>
>>29051374
Fighting the Heir with this music in the most ridiculous melee combat ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8
>>
wish we had a cool motorcycle.
>>
>>29051566
>>
>>29055037
>>
>>29055686
>>
>>29051388
>>29051410
>>29051633
>>29054003
>>29054607
It was probably the strangest dream you've ever had.
You were in a parade, with ponies waving at you wearing baseball hats with small rainbows on them, like a arc over their heads. The ground was made out of bread and it was raining food as well.
As you begin the wonder what the parade is for. You find Nit Pick, but he was currently getting married... to The Heir.
Fear is your first emotion, it quickly turns to anger.
The Heir fells this and stares at you. The parade and Nit Pick disappearing.
Then there's a transition. You find yourself and The Heir on a platform, shooting through space as a epic song plays from the air.
Before the two of you can begin to fight, you hear a rumbling that slowly gets closer and closer.
The Heir is then hit by a flying motorcycle, being sent flying into space with a explosion.
"WINNER!" A voice cheers; an arrow being pointed at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29056437
It turns out that Book is the motorcycle driver!
>>
>>29056437
Oh come on!
>>
>>29056477
>>29056518
"Oh come on!" You screech.
The motorcycle soon comes back and stops in front of you. This bike was probably the coolest bike you've ever seen. Book was driving it.
He takes off his flaming helmet and looks around.
"Did I hit somepony?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29056532
Just The Heir. It's cool. So up for some dream exploring? I kinda wanna have a chat with the real Heir...
>>
>>29056532
let me ride that bike!
>>
>>29056551
Why would you want to talk to the psycho directly?
>>
>>29056577
Because I want to ask about her motives and actual reason behind all the stuff she's doing. Might as well get to know why she wants everything dead.
>>
>>29056577
we'll get to rattle her cage on the one hand. on the other maybe we can make her less insane or at least learn something about her or what she thinks of us so that way when we encounter her in the future we won't have to hear her insane ramblings.
>>
>>29056582
Some people just want to see the world burn. Also, it'd be a lot easier to get straight answers by steering the dream towards her past and just observing. Wouldn't have to confront her or reveal the fact that we're invading her dreams. Could give her the idea to try it against us. On a side not, I have a theory as to why she's doing the things she is. Don't want to say it yet though since I don't want to influence her backstory.
>>
>>29056624
Book is currently the only one with the dream walking spell. And I doubt she would do something as pointless as manipulating our dreams. She's not above us, might as well let the bitch know who she's up against.
>>
>>29056613
So reveal that we're fucking with her head and possibly (very unlikely) influence her to be better. Also, get the villainous monologue out of the way when it doesn't matter so we have no chance to use it against her.
>>
>>29056633
So you think she wouldn't want to learn the spell to do productive spying on her enemies (which your trying to prevent us from doing) or directly brainwash individuals with her propaganda?
>>
>>29056647
It's dream hopping, not fucking mind reading. And I think she would need a special brainwashing spell for that.
>>
>>29056551
>>29056574
>>29056577
>>29056582
>>29056613
"Just The Heir," You tell him, "It's cool. Up for some dream exploring? I kinda want to have a chat with real Heir."
"Then hop on." He replies; patting the seat behind him.
You get behind him. He revs the engine several times before the bike shoots off into space, really quickly.
After some time flying through the air. The bike suddenly punches through a steel wall, causing you and Book to crash into another wall.
After recovering, you look around to find yourself in a stable. It wasn't dark or anything, it was clean and bright.
As you look around, two outlines of two ponies trot by you. Talking and laughing, they disappear after a few seconds.

What do you do?
>>
>>29056677
This is her dream? It seems more like a memory...well let's go find her.
>>
>>29056677
go follow them. both you and book imagine yourselves some stable outfits.
>>
>>29056668
Dreams are constructed from an individuals memories, which contain a TON of information. Also, it isn't direct control, but you should be able to influence somebody from inside their head.

>>29056677
Either blend in or become invisible.
>>
>>29056694
>>29056705
I don't get why you guys are so afraid of her. There's no need to sneak it. Even if she asks we can say that we're just a figment of her imagination when we talk to her.
>>
>>29056726
if fear were dictating my decisions then I wouldn't even be trying to interact with her. Though there is nothing wrong with taking precautions to make a transition into talking easier.
>>
>>29056726
It's not fear, it's acknowledging that the opportunity to sit down and have a chat with her would rob us of future opportunities and most likely be pointless in the end.
>>
>>29056688
>>29056694
>>29056705
This looked more like a memory than a dream.
You get a stable outfit and put it on, getting one for Book as well.
The bike disappears as well as the hole in the wall. Several ponies appear, along with a couple of guards.
The two of you follow the two ponies down the hall. The two pass by a pair of guards, the guards looked strangely nervous.
They look at each other, one of them gulps before pulling out his gun. The two ponies stop and look at them with curiosity. It turns into fear when the guard points the gun at them and shoots them both.
The other ponies in the hall being to gallop away. You hear several more gunshots on different floors and halls, followed by more screaming.

What do you do?
>>
>>29056759
So that's what happened. She must be around here somewhere if she saw the guards take these ponies out. Let's look for a pony that's not running or hiding.
>>
>>29056754
What future opportunities are you talking about exactly? I doubt we can do anything for her from here. She's already dead set on killing everything and we're here to introduce ourselves so she can see who she's up against. We're not her bottom bitch.
>>
>>29056759
What the fuck? Why would the guards shoot them? This bring up more questions then answers.
>>
>>29056784
Exactly why we need to talk to her.
>>
>>29056778
We could learn about why she's doing things, we could see more recent memories, we can engage in psychological warfare against her, we can make her EXTREMELY sleep deprived before a key battle, etc. Just because you aren't creative, doesn't mean you should throw away a potential option to introduce ourself as her #1 enemy. Also she currently doesn't know about us, so we have more freedom to act against her. Something else you're trying to throw away.

>>29056796
Exactly why we need to see.
>ftfy
>>
>>29056817
And how does talking to her rob us of those future opportunities exactly? We can still do all that even after we talk to her.
>>
>>29056833
So she wouldn't try to find a way to prevent future intrusions once she realizes her enemy is invading her dreams?
>>
>>29056856
Then we say that we're just a figment of her imagination. If you really want to we can transform into that creature from the hospital to make it really fucking edgy when we talk to her. Problem fucking solved!
>>
>>29056769
>>29056784
"What the fuck," You ask, "Why would the guards shoot them?!"
"Let's ask the pony who's having the memory dream thing." Book replies.
You and Book quickly move through the stable. Every hall telling a similar story.
The two of you eventually reach the atrium. Where you find a guard and a small filly. The filly had a pink coat and a smokey yellow mane.
The guard points a gun at the filly, screaming something at her. A door opens near by and two older ponies that looked quite a bit like the filly quickly gallop in.
The mare reacts first, charging the guard and trying to wrestle the gun away from him. It doesn't end well for her, as the guard shoots the gun accidentally and a bullet flies through the mare's head.
The mare falls to the ground dead. The stallion then reacts, only getting halfway to the guard before getting shot himself.
The guard looks over the two bodies. He eventually brings the gun to his head and shoots himself, leaving the filly unharmed... physically.
The filly quickly gallops towards the bodies of the mare and the stallion. Shaking them.
"Mommy," The filly asks, "Daddy?"
The filly then changes to a older version of herself, looking very familiar.
"Mom," The mare asks in a older voice, "Dad? Please wake up!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29056879
Look like we are going stable exploring in real life. What stable number is this?
>>
>>29056878
>expecting her to talk calmly to a terrible nightmare creature and not wake up immediately.
I didn't say this earlier because I felt it was to rude, but you seriously need to think a bit more before you post.
>>
>>29056879
Oh well that's some shit ain't it. Looks like something else was motivating the guards then.
>>
>>29056879
This is trauma, rational thought is irrelevant. Trying to reason with her is irrelevant. The most we can do is ask what happened and that information isn't worth confronting her over since we'd be able to find out just from going to that stable.
>>
>>29056910
Fucking fine. Then just disguise yourself as her mum or something. Jesus you're making this far too complicated than it has to be.
>>
>>29056940
It can be A LOT simpler, by just not talking to her.
>>
>>29056908
>>29056925
>>29056931
"Looks like we are going stable exploring in real life," You tell Book, "What stable number is this?"
You look down at your stable barding and find the number: 33.
"Well, this is some shit," Book comments, "Grade A Trauma, rational thought is irrelevant. How are we suppose to reason with her?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29056981
you "could" and not saying you should stop the dream right now and turn it instead to something like a empty city street or a park. they'll be disoriented and then we can reveal ourselves and say that this is just a dream.
>>
>>29056950
It really doesn't. Talking to her actually saves us a pointless trip to her stable which we are about to get. But whatever, if you wanna do that then go ahead.
>>
>>29056981
Lets stay hidden and see if there is anything else is going to happen before we leave.

>>29057002
And tell her that we infiltrated her dream to find out her weaknesses so she'll be certain to find a way to prevent future intrusions.
>>
>>29056981
Well if it's grade A trauma, then reasoning with her is near to impossible. what her belief is from this experiences will never change. only a merical can change her mind.
>>
>>29057036
not sure there really is a way to "keep" out of someone's head. they can keep waking up or have someone wake them up when something is "amiss" but full on " i'm wearing a tin foil hat so now you have to stay out" has never been seen.
>>
>>29057036
Wait, you seriously want to waste real world time to visit her vault? Don't we have more important stuff to do? Like...making an army?
>>
>>29057002
>>29057036
>>29057057
"We 'could,'" You say, "But, if it's grade A trauma, then reasoning with her is going to take a miracle."
The memory dream seems to shift to a different place.
It was now in a dark room, the only light coming in being from a metal door. The filly from earlier was in the room, wearing a straight jacket and looking... broken. Mane disheveled and face covered in tear stains.
Several ponies were arguing behind the door.

What do you do?
>>
As I see it we can confront her and possibly skip a Stable trip but risk her going after some sort of enchanted item that prevents people from entering her dreams (if that exists) or keep on this just watching and see if her memories let slip some more information or she goes on an active hunt for us.
>>
>>29057058
>Not realizing that there are ways to counter or block magic.

>>29057071
You honestly believe that there is only the answer to a single question there? Her skills? How she knows about so many military facilities immediately after leaving her stable? How she could possibly fight a raider immediately after leaving her stable let alone defeat an entire clan? Also, you honestly believe that she isn't going to kick us out the second this becomes a lucid dream?
>>
>>29057110
Still think she's sane enough to reason with?
>>
>>29057110
Yes this is a great way to deal with someone who lost both her parents to a guard that killed herself. I feel like it's going to get worst from here.
>>
>>29057110
Well that ain't creepy at all say sarcastically.
>>
>>29057110
huh. let's just ride this out.
>>
>>29057116
I think you're overestimating her a tad bit. She's not a god, she's just a pony. And at this point we really don't have the time to search her stable. We kinda have to at least attempt to recruit the Steel Rangers before she attacks them.
>>
>>29057173
Yeah a broken pony that could actually be of advantage to us let her get nervous maybe too nervous make her slip, make her do a stupid decision put her on edge.
>>
>>29057173
Who said she was a god? Stables have experiments after all, that could've had something to do with why she's so dangerous. There might be information on the facilities she went after, and more, at the stable. It'd explain how she got that info quickly enough to send ponies to capture the resources she's using. Also, do you means the first non-raider group we recruited?
>>
>>29057219
Alright dude! Maybe going to her vault is not a colossal waste of time! But we seriously have bigger fish to fuck at the moment. According to the guy we interrogated she's busy with the NCR at the moment and will strike the Steel Rangers right after that. We gotta get to them and recruit them before she's done with the NCR or we lose a potential alliance.
>>
>>29057245
Don't forget we might have treason from one of the clans we are allies with.
>>
>>29057219
Oh, and I think the first non-raider group we recruited were the Applejack Rangers.
>>29057258
What do you mean?
>>
>>29057148
>>29057150
>>29057172
"Well that ain't creepy at all," You say sarcastically, "That is a great way to deal with somepony who lost both of their parents to a guard that killed herself."
The argument beyond the door continues for a few minutes before the dream shifts again.
You're placed in what appeared to be the Overseer's office. It was empty and dark.
A air vent falls from the ceiling as the filly, but much older, around late teens lands on the floor. She wore a larger straight jacket that appeared to have been ripped. She looks around and trots towards the desk, where there was a terminal.
She searches through the cabinets first, pulling out several books. The books having to do with guns, and battle field tactics.
She places the books near the terminal and hacks into it. Going through the contents of the terminal.

What do you do?
>>
>>29057264
dantai was spying the metro raiders because teranc believe one of the clan is going to betray us.
>>
>>29057266
god damn she just dreams this shit regularly? no wonder she's so fucked up.
>>
>>29057266
So this is how she got all her information, look over her shoulder and see what she's reading.
>>
>>29057266
Look over her shoulder and see what's on the terminal.
>>29057272
We already established that he just sent him there to keep an eye on things, he didn't send him there to look for traitors.
>>
>>29057245
Isn't the stable she came from in NCR territory.
>>
>>29057303
How the fuck should I know? We only know the stable number. I have no fucking clue where it is.
>>
>>29057312
Book might know I think.
>>
>>29057266
Ask Book if he has any idea of where Stable 33 is located.
>>
>>29057289
>>29057290
>>29057294
"She dreams this shit regularly?" You ask; looking over her shoulder.
She was currently on the stable exit code. She goes over a few more things on the terminal before finding something labeled: Classified. It was so classified that a password was required for it.
She fails to open this one and just sighs before taking the books and trotting out the door.
"You have any idea where Stable 33 is located?" You ask Book.
"Near Fillydelphia," He tells you, "About a mile outside of it on the edge of NCR territory."
"Hey! You're not suppose to be he-"
You hear a crack and see a hoof land on the floor. Followed by a large pool of blood.

What do you do?
>>
>>29057348
Go look at her first victim before the dream change.
>>
>>29057348
Who did she kill?
>>
>>29057348
ha. wrong place wrong time fucker.
>>
>>29057348
I think the Heir just needs a nice calm therapy session...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2O9PziDCP0
>>
>>29057406
I don't think Dr. Hill is going to help, Anon.

>>29057362
>>29057392
>>29057399
You quickly trot over to see her first victim.
judging by the barding he wore, it was the Overseer himself.
"Wrong place, wrong time fucker." You chuckle.
The dream changes and you're now looking through what appears to be a security feed of a metal door.
There's a knocking from it and a doctor comes to it.
"What does she want now?" The doctor asks himself; unlocking the door.
A hoof comes out and pulls the doctor in before he could scream.
There's silence for a minute or two before the mare comes trotting out. The camera feed was in black and white, but you could tell that she was covered in blood.

What do you do?
>>
>>29057473
So now she lost it and is going to kill everyone, but why are we in the security room.
>>
>>29057473
Ooh. I guess we can just follow her and see who she decides to kill and how to kill them.
>>
>>29057473
Wow, she's a special blend of crazy. Let's see what she does next.
>>
>>29057489
>>29057505
>>29057509
"Wow, she must be a special blend of crazy." You comment; watching as it begins to unfold.
She finds a guard and kills him. Taking his sub-machine gun.
The screen flickers and takes you to a hallway, where several ponies are running in panic as The Heir runs them down with the sum-machine gun. She only spares the foals, leaving them alive.
This continues for several minutes, killing ponies, and guards, until she makes it the stable door.
She puts the code for the door in and watches as it opens. A mare gallops in as the door opens, wearing the barding of the Overseer.
"Golden Smokes, what are you doing?!" The mare demands.
The Heir turns towards her and fires once, hitting her in the neck. The mare collapses; clawing at her throat.
"That." The Heir replies; trotting out of the stable.
The screen then turns to static.

What do you do?
>>
>>29057557
Alright, now I REALLY want to talk to her after that spectacle and hear what she has to say for herself.
>>
>>29057557
So going to the stable is now pointless and only killing all the adult and sparing the children will cause those kids to want to seek revenge agents her.
>>
>>29057557
that wasn't very smart. leaving a bunch of foals on their own.
>>
>>29057557
I wonder where the foals are now.
>>
>>29057581
>>29057592
>>29057597
"Now I really want to talk to her after that spectacle," You say, "That wasn't very smart. Leaving a bunch of vengeful foals on their own."
"Sorry what," Book asks, "I was covering my eyes with my hooves."

What do you do?
>>
>>29057649
Come on Book don't be a pussy.
>>
>>29057649
When did you cover you eye, when she killed the doctor or after she killed the guard? because what you miss is she kill all the ponies but the kids and left the stable after killing the overmare question her.
>>
>>29057649
Are you fucking serious? A culmination of dark magic is afraid of a little filly? She's just a pony, Book. You've seen worse, remember the hospital?
>>
>>29057649
Well then. Uh. Let's see when she stops shooting the first things she sees.
>>
>>29057657
>>29057665
>>29057676
>>29057680
"Come on Book, don't be a pussy," You tell him, "When did you cover your eyes?"
"I was just joking with you." He smiles, "I saw the whole thing play out."
You sigh.
"Well then... Let's see when she stops shooting the first thing she sees."
You wait for a few minutes in front of the static screen. Nothing happening.
"I don't think there's anything else." Book says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29057712
Well that still didn't answer why she wants to kill everyone. Is she still dreaming?
>>
>>29057712
Well then I guess... maybe we can talk to one of the ponies and ask them? then through them she can tell us?
>>
>>29057738
That's hinging on the idea that she actually knows anything. She clearly went on a psychotic rampage. If she's that badly broken, do you really think there's any sane logic behind why she did anything?
>>
>>29057712
Welp it's time to leave this psycho dream.
>>
>>29057757
Personally I think there is. Might be worth asking her.
>>
>>29057757
doesn't need to be sane. i can want to smack you because you're wearing a hat. doesn't make sense to a rational person but that's why i did it.
>>
>>29057712
Is she still dreaming? Can we find her again?
>>
>>29057728
>>29057738
>>29057768
>>29057779
"That still doesn't answer why she wants to kill everypony. Is she still dreaming?"
"Let me check."
Book disappears, only to reappear a few seconds later.
"She's awake." Book says.
"Maybe we could ask somepony then," You say, "Time to leave this psycho's dream."
Book nods and the dream disappears.

You wake up, feeling a bit weighed down. For different reasons.
Krystal has apparently decided to fall asleep next to you. Her head on the crook of your neck.

What do you do?
>>
>>29057795
Sneak out of bed and try not to wake her up. What time is it?
>>
>>29057795
slip out of bed to the best of your ability. make sure to wrap up krystal
>>
>>29057808
>>29057849
You manage to sneak out of bed without waking Krystal up. You then wrap her up in the blankets.
Looking out one of the windows it appears that the sun has just fully risen on the horizon.

What do you do?
>>
>>29057871
Let go have breakfast before we can head back home.
>>
>>29057871
Let's wake everypony up. We gotta ask the DJ where the Steel Rangers are located.
>>
>>29057887
>>29057894
You wake everypony up, except for Krystal as she looked like she needed the sleep.
You all trot out to find the DJ fiddling with his new radio.
"Where are the Applejack's Ranger's located?" You ask him.
"Just south of here," He replies, "In Richmare."
"...What's for breakfast?"
"Don't know," He replies, "There's a kitchen here, but I haven't explored it yet."

What do you do?
>>
>>29057950
How far is Richmare from here? It seems we will have to delay our trip home. Let's see if we can find some food.
>>
>>29057964
"How far is Richmare from here?" You ask.
"About five hours south." He says.
After getting this information, you and Book find the kitchen behind a door.
Book opens the door, only to smack face first into it. He tries opening it a few more times, only for it to not open.
"It's locked." Book says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29058038
Anyone know how to picklock. if no one can then force the door open.
>>
>>29058038
Now it's our time to sigh at Book and blow the lock off with our tesla gun.
>>
>>29058038
god dammit we really need to learn to pick locks or have a pony that picks locks with us mostly at all times.
>>
>>29058050
>>29058061
>>29058075
You sigh. Really needing to learn how to lockpick or get a pony that knows how to lockpick.
In the end, you pull out your Tesla Rifle and fire it at the lock.
The door then swings open, showing a small, but nice kitchen with a fridge, oven, microwave and several more appliances. The room was covered in a fine layer of dust.

What do you do?
>>
>>29058100
Gross, dusty. Look in the fridge where food is typically kept.
>>
>>29058100
Check the fridge.
>>
>>29058100
Let see what food was left behind.
>>
>>29058106
>>29058112
>>29058132
"Gross." You mutter; trotting into the kitchen and laughing at Book for a moment for slipping on dust.
You trot to the fridge and open it, only for several cans of perfect Spam, and several boxes of something labeled: Les Bois Instamash.

What do you do?
>>
>>29058143
Spam and potato! Score! Let's prepare it.
>>
>>29058155
"Score!" You exclaim; picking all the good up in your magic.
You set it all on a counter nearby and take a moment to study what you had as a question popped into your mind.
How are you suppose to prepare it?

What do you do?
>>
>>29058193
Spam is ready to eat. As for Instamash; the instructions should be on the back of the box, ya dunce.
>>
>>29058209
You mentally slap yourself and check the back of the box on the Instamash, where there were three steps on the back.
Step 1. Measure into half size (4" depth) steam table pan 1 gallon hot water (160-180 F)
Step 2. While pouring in entire pouch of potatoes, gently blend mix with spatula DO NOT WHIP
Step 3. Place on steam table, heat to serving temperature and serve. For a creamier mash potatoes add more hot water

What do you do?
>>
>>29058255
Let get cooking then and have some breakfast.
>>
>>29058255
Might as well prepare food for the whole team.
>>
Stopping early for the night. Really tired right now.
>>
>>29058316
QM what is your opinion on the whole "Should we talk to the Heir in her dreams?" faggotry?
>>
>>29058334
Entertaining at first, then it got annoying really quickly. Guy just kept talking and making points that really didn't do much expect made the argument longer.
Almost like a Liberal.
>>
>>29058351
Which one was the liberal? It was kind of a clusterfuck on both sides.
>>
>>29058376
Gonna say that it was the guy that kept wanting to talk to The Heir. Kept trying to come up with ways to talk with her: Go up to her, go as the nightmare creature, go as her own mother. Just wouldn't let it go until it just stopped.
>>
>>29058403
I believe when you show that she was sent into a mental ward after the killing, the dude finally shut up.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>29058637
>>
>>29060493
>>
>>29061273
>>
>>29061849
>>
>>29062334
>>
>>29058281
>>29058292
You and Book find a place to set the food in the studio after it's done. The rest come in and start eating.
Krystal ends up eating the most food. Eating: Six cans of Spam, and four plates of Instamash.
She sways after she finishes eating before slamming onto the table, snoring a few seconds later.
"She must've been hungry if she ate till she went into a food coma." The DJ chuckles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29063259
Those assholes probably let her starve...
>>
>>29063259
I say we should put her in 'heat' before we leave.
>>
>>29063316
....why?
>>
>>29063316
That would be mean and we should let her sleep.
>>
>>29063335
Why not ^:)
>>
>>29063306
"Those assholes probably let them starve." You say.
"Yeah," The DJ nods, "I think that's one of their punishments for trying to escape. No food for a week or two."

What do you do?
>>
>>29063380
So what do you plan to do now? You have anypony you can invite in here? If something comes over here and runs into you I doubt the two of you will stand much of a chance.
>>
>>29063401
"So, what do you plan to do now," You ask him, "You have anypony you can invite here? If something attacks I doubt the two of you would stand much of a chance."
"I got it covered," He smiles, "They are on their way right now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29063455
Oh, that's good. If everypony is done with their food I think we should start heading towards Richmare.
>>
>>29063469
"That's good." You smile.
After everypony is done with their food, the five you of get into your tank. The DJ waves goodbye as you leave.

The drive to Richmare isn't as long as the drive to Manehatten thankfully. You only had to stop for gas once and that was about halfway there.
The city of Richmare was one of the cities that was spared from the Megaspells, leaving it mostly intact. Though, some of it's skyscrapers have fallen.
You stop the tank as you get closer to the city, as a large airship floated over the city with the Applejack's Ranger's emblem on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29063559
Let's keep going. Their base is gotta be there somewhere.
>>
>>29063592
You keep your tank rolling through the city. Going nice and slow.
You eventually find a fortified building, guarded by Applejack's Rangers. They point their guns at you as you roll up.

What do you do?
>>
>>29063639
Greet them warmly and say that we have important news about the Heir.
>>
>>29063652
You trot out of your tank and approach the guards.
"Hey," You greet them, "I have some important news about The Heir."
"...What important news?" One of the guards ask.

What do you do?
>>
>>29063735
Like...she's attacking the NCR and you guys are next on her hit list. And I'm here to prevent that. Now if you would be so kind to let me speak to your leader... that would be great.
>>
>>29063749
"She's attacking the NCR and you guys are next on her hit list. I'm here to prevent that, now if you would be so kind to let me speak to your leader that would be great."
"Go get the Paladin."
One of the soldiers disappear. It takes a few minutes, but the gates open and two guards trot out. Flanking a donkey in power armor, but without the helmet.
The donkey trots in front of you.
"I heard you has some information that I would want to hear." The donkey says; in a old, tired voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>29063799
Yes. The Heir's troops are assaulting the NCR and are targeting you next. I'm not sure how much time you have left to prepare. I was hoping we could join forces...
>>
>>29063842
"Yes," You nod, "The Heir's troops are assaulting the NCR and are targeting you next. I'm not sure how much time you have left to prepare. I was hoping we could join forces."
"Possibly," He nods, "I thank you for bringing this information to me, but I'm not sure about joining forces."
He looks towards your tank.
"I'm guessing that you are from somewhere in The Rust Belt with the tank you have."

What do you do?
>>
>>29063889
We're from Detrot. We are mobilizing an army there. We're letting anyone join in the battle against the Heir. White Out and Silent Night have already joined us and we have opened trade routes to Yellowknife. I don't want to sound bossy, but...I think it's in your best interest to join us. If The Heir has enough ponypower to take over the NCR then I don't think you stand much of a chance without help.
>>
disappearing for a hour. I will be back.
>>
>>29063164
>>
>>29063918
"We're from Detrot," You tell him, "We are mobilizing an army there. We're letting anypony join in the battle against The Heir. White Out and Silent Night have already joined us and we have opened trade routes to Yellowknife. And, I don't want to sound bossy, but... I think it's in your best interest to join us. If The Heir has enough ponypower to take over the NCR then I don't think you stand much of a chance without help."
The donkey thinks about this for a moment before giving you a tired smile.
"I guess we need all the help we can get," He says, "We were just planning a liberation of New Canterlot. You can join us if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>29064590
Sure thing! Just tell me where you need us.
>>
>>29064615
"Sure!"
The donkey leads you through the wall and into a small one story building.
Inside the building was just one room, with a large board that you barely recognized as New Canterlot. Several ponies sat around the board, which was empty.
"Who's this?" One of them asks; pointing at you.
"A pony that came with information about The Heir," He replies, "I just thought she could help with the planning. Maybe give us a few ideas."

What do you do?
>>
>>29064755
Let's have a seat and listen what he has planned.
>>
>>29064803
You take a seat and listen to their plan. New Canterlot was one of the biggest cities in the wasteland, only being beaten by New Pegasus. New Canterlot was also surrounded by a large wall.
Their plan was short, but simple: Get a bunch of ponies to make a distraction on the south wall, and have a larger force to enter through the north wall via a sewer pipe that was pretty big. They should have the element of surprise if they did this.

What do you do?
>>
>>29064847
Seems like a solid plan. Volunteer to go with the sewer pipe team. Do they know where the enemy commanders are most likely staying? We could go for them while the soldiers fight.
>>
>>29064847
We have barely a strategist, but they might be expecting a attack trough the sewers. so they ether have troops waiting in there or rigged it with traps to alarm them about it.
>>
>>29064847
Perhaps sending in a small force before the attack could weaken the defenses a bit.
>>
>>29064894
>>29064938
It was a solid plan, but you barely had a strategist. But, they might be expecting a attack through the sewers. They might have soldiers stationed there or rigged it with traps or explosives.
A few ponies seemed to be having similar thoughts as they were now arguing with the donkey, who showed them his plan.

What do you do?
>>
>>29064977
See >>29064967
>>
>>29065008
I know. Just missed it when I posted.

>>29064967
"Perhaps sending in a small force before the attack could weaken the defenses a bit?" You suggest; making the argument stop.
"Who would we send in?" One of them asks.
"Maybe a vertibird," Another suggests, "Could go in and out with little damage."

What do you do?
>>
>>29065043
Me and my team can do it! I gotta admit we have gotten pretty good with infiltration. We took over 3 enemy bases with a small team before this.
>>
>>29065043
We can do the trogen horse strategy. if we attack them a good amount time then "surrender" by giving metal statue as a peace offering, but when they party till they pass out, then we get out of the statue and kill the guards and let in the rest of the army in to finish them off.
>>
>>29065043
Maybe we can do a joint assault a vertibird goes in and attacks while me and my team infiltrate during the confusion and then you guys make the final assault.
>>
>>29065067
>>29065084
>>29065096
"Me and my team can do it," You say quickly, "We've gotten pretty good at infiltration, we took over three enemy bases with a small team before this. We could do the Trojan Horse Strategy: We attack them a good amount of time and then 'surrender' by giving them a metal statue as a peace offering. When they party till they pass out, we get out of the statue and kill the guards and let in the rest of the army. Maybe even a joint vertibird assault."
"That's a good plan," One of the ponies says, "But, how the fuck are we suppose to get enough metal to build a statue for you and your team?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29065125
Those weren't all one plan, they were completely separate ideas. Also, it'd be easier to just load the "horse" with high explosives and set it off when it's most advantageous.
>>
>>29065142
>not wanting to go in there killing off the guards then go gun blazing on everyone else.
you hate fun don't you anon.
>>
>>29065125
It don't have to be made inertly out of metal, it could be a mix of wood and metal.
>>
>>29065142
*Headdesk headdesk headdesk*

"It'd probably be easier to load the 'horse' with high explosives." You say after thinking about it for a moment.
"That could work," The donkey says, "But, it'd have to be very precise and be blown when it'll cause the most damage."

What do you do?
>>
>>29065191
Just seems a bit impractical. I'd rather infiltrate under the cover of night and rig a bunch of stuff to explode when the battle starts.
>>
Stopping for the night. Keep making mistakes.

>>29065200
Sorry about missing yours.
>>
The problem with the Trojan Horse idea is that it came at the end a long, drawn-out war and was where neither side was able to gain any ground against the other. The horse was given as a sign of surrender to the tired protectors of the city and they accepted it with celebration partially out of victory, but also out of relief that the war was finally over. There is no history or build-up like that here. The best that can happen is if it's accepted as a gift by a force that surrenders before any fighting takes place. They wouldn't celebrate, but they might accept it and it could be used to either blow up something vital or sneak in a few soldiers to covertly dismantle the defenses for the actual battle. Unless a miracle happens it wont be anything close to the decisive attack like what inspired the idea.
>>
>>29065284
>Metaphorically a "Trojan Horse" has come to mean any trick or stratagem that causes a target to invite a foe into a securely protected bastion or place. A malicious computer program which tricks users into willingly running it is also called a "Trojan horse".
Also, there is no reason for us to be so literal.
>>
>>
>>29065641
>>
>>29066812
>>
>>29067106
>>
>>29067489
>>
>>29067913
>>
>>29068257
>>
>>29065200
"It could also be made out of wood," You suggest, "It could even be a mix of wood and metal."
"There's a lot of dead trees sitting here doing nothing." One of the Rangers nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>29068904
I have a feeling that will take too long to make. We don't know how much time we have left before the Heir attacks this place. How about I go in through the sewer entrance first and rig up some explosives on key areas before the battle? Maybe I can kill off some of their commanders too.
>>
>>29068904
Oh and Dante do you think you can shoot the a sniper rifle from a flying vertibird?
>>
>>29068926
"Though, it might take too long to make," You say, "We don't know how much time we have left before The Heir attacks this place."
"They are currently besieging one of the last NCR cities," The donkey tells you, "We believe that they'll surrender to The Heir in a week."
You simply nod.
"Alright, how about I go in through the sewer entrance first and rig up some explosives on key areas before the battle? I could also kill off some of their commanders too. Dante? Do you think you can shoot a sniper rifle from a flying vertibird?"
"Maybe," He replies, "Haven't done it before though."
"That's probably best," One of them agrees, "I think we shouldn't try to use too much explosives though. New Canterlot is a important city and I'm not sure how the NCR would react to that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29068986
Sounds like a plan then. The barracks would probably be one of the best places to rig. Do they have anything else that needs destroying?
>>
>>29069019
"Sounds like a plan then," You nod, "The barracks would probably be one of the best places to rig. Do you have anything else that needs destroying?"
"This." The donkey says; giving you a picture.
The picture was blurry, but you could see the outline of something that appears to be a tank.

What do you do?
>>
>>29069088
Is that a tank because this is a bad picture of one.
>>
>>29069088
They have tanks, huh? How many do they have and where do they keep them? I can destroy all but one and use it to do some damage from the inside since I know how to operate it.
>>
>>29069099
>>29069115
"Is that a tank," You ask, "Cause that's a bad picture of one."
"Yes it is." The donkey replies.
"How many do they have and where are they keeping them?"
"We don't know," He replies, "We took this yesterday so it could be a new thing."

What do you do?
>>
>>29069140
Alright, we will rig it up too if we find it. So when do you plan on assaulting them?
>>
>>29069180
"Alright, we'll rig it up too if we find it. When you plan on assaulting them?"
The donkey shrugs.
"Some time this week. We don't really know."

What do you do?
>>
>>29069224
Are you saying you haven't made any plans yet? Nothing?
>>
>>29069224
Bitch zigga, yo donkey ass better take this shit serious.
>>
>>29069298
>>29069306
"Your donkey ass better be taking this seriously," You say, "You're saying you haven't made any plans yet? Nothing?"
He smiles before chuckling.
"I'm just messing with you: It's three days from now."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29069329
I wonder if we can take their tank instead of blowing it up. We do know how to use one after all.
>>
>>29069329
Lets fuck em up with a panzerknacker!. . . . . as soon as we find one of those anti tank grenades.
>>
>>29069329
Three days? There better be something else that needs to be done around here during that time.
>>
>>29069559
>>29069570
>>29069572
"I wonder if we can take their tank instead of blowing it up?" You say.
"Maybe," One of the rangers say, "There's only one entrance and getting close to one is hard."
You sigh and sit back in your chair, trying to think of something that needs to be done when Book comes up to you.
"I know a museum here where we can find some Panzerknackers!" He tells you.
"Panzerknackers?"
"Anti-tank grenades."

What do you do?
>>
>>29069615
New Quest: Panzerknacker. It Nackers Panzers
>>
>>29069615
Might as well. Any chance we can attack a day or two earlier? I kinda have an army to lead back in Detrot.
>>
>>29069615
What about our tank can't we also use it in the assault? Or should we keep it a secret from The Heir for now?
>>
>>29069634
>>29069637
"Might as well," You say, "Any chance we can attack a day or two earlier? I kinda have an army to lead back in Detrot."
"We can move it to tomorrow." The donkey replies.
With that, the five of you trot off towards the museum.

The museum was a large, three story building made of brick and mortar. The building was made to look old, with a square shape with each corner ending in towers that went four floors instead of three. On one corner was a clock that didn't work anymore for obvious reasons.
The entrance was two large, wooden doors that were now rotting away.

What do you do?
>>
>>29069692
Let's go in weapons ready.
>>
>>29069692
Enter carefully usually this museums are packed with feral ghouls for some reason.
>>
>>29069712
>>29069716
The five of you get your weapons out before opening the rotting doors.
The inside was filled with dust on the ground and floating in the air. Being lit up by the setting sun. A skeleton sat on a welcoming counter with a large, tattered banner hanging about it with the words: Explore The Great War!
You hear several heavy thumps coming from your left. You point your gun at it, only to lower it when it's revealed to be a Protectron.
"Greetings," The robot greets you in a accent that seemed to be a combination of Germane and Rushan, "Welcome to the Museum of Richmare. My name is Aschenbrenner, and I'll be your tour guide."

What do you do?
>>
>>29069803
Take the tour, it don't hurt to learn about the prepre-war.
>>
>>29069803
Might as have a little history lesson while we're here. Let's follow the tour guide.
>>
>>29069803
Yeah sure how about we start with the tanks and anti-tanks weapons section?
>>
>>29069803
Also whisper to the stealthiest in our group to get one of the grenades when we pass in front of them.
>>
>>29069859
Pass in front of what grenades?
>>
>>29069803
I wonder if it can identify the tank from that blurry picture.
>>
>>29069814
>>29069838
>>29069850
>>29069859
You decide to take the tour, the five of you following the Protectron.
"Get the grenades when we pass by them." You whisper to Dante; who nods in response.
"The museum is celebrating the ending of The Great War so we'll start there!"
The robot leads you through the museum before coming to The Great War section.
"The Great War was started many years ago," The robot explain, "In the continent called: Eurpony. The region was divided into several different alliances due to paranoia from other countries. The war was started after the country of Germaney invaded it's neighbor, Pulland. Sparking war across the continent. This war was the first to use airplanes," He points to a scale model of a plane, "And, the tank."
He points to several scale models of the tanks.
"The tanks started humble. Being simple and prone to breaking down."
The first tank was simple, with a slim body and it's turrets being inside the treads. Looking at the picture of the tank, you think they had this one.
"The tanks went through a rapid change during the war. So much so that the allies made: Panzerknackers, grenades that were specifically designed to destroy tanks!"
He points to a large box of grenades, with varying shapes, but they all had a wooden handle. Some had only one, while others had a ton wrapping around the handle.
"Be careful with these, as they are live grenades."

What do you do?
>>
>>29069926
Let's lag back a bit and take them when he isn't looking.
>>
>>29069942
You lag behind a bit, getting a good distance between you and the Protectron.
When it's a fair bit away, you and Dante grab as many of the grenades as you could and stuffed them in one of your saddlebags.
You end up getting ten of them in your bag before it couldn't hold anymore.

What do you do?
>>
>>29070094
Let's continue the tour.
>>
>>29070098
You catch up to the Protectron. Continuing with the tour.
"As the war continued, Prance was annexed by Germaney, and Rusha was in a bad spot. Only Braytain was still fighting against the Germane menace. Until, Equestria came into the battle, lead by Princess Celestia herself. The Equestrians, Braytains, Rushans, and the remaining Prench drove the Germane menace to utter defeat, leading to it's split into West and East Germaney."

What do you do?
>>
>>29070164
Let's keep going.
>>
>>29070200
"Many of the guns at the start of the war were primitive," It continues; going into a section with a large amount of guns, "But, guns soon took a drastic turn during the war, becoming much like the ones we use today."
The guns started off pretty simple: Hunting rifles, then to slightly advance version of hunting rifles, then sub-machine guns and Light Machine Guns, and many more. It continued until when the Megaspells fell, with laser rifles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29070251
Any unusual and cool looking guns we can lift?
>>
>>29070260
You go down the gun line, going down to the beginning before you find a cool looking one.
It was a long, hunting rifle, with two bi-pods in the front to hold the gun up. It was 169.1 cm in length, and near it was a large 13mm bullet.
"That's the Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr," The Protectron explains, "The first anti-tank rifle ever made. Used larger bullets to penetrate tank armor."

What do you do?
>>
>>29070340
Hell. Yes.
Lag behind again and tell Book to take it.
>>
>>29070372
"Hell. Yes." You whisper.
You lab behind again before quickly whispering to Book.
"Take the gun." You say; pointing at it.
He manages to successfully take it, before realizing something.
"Where am I suppose to hide it?!" He quickly whispers to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29070412
That's why I told you to take it. If the robot turns hostile you are the one who can take the most hits. Don't worry though, we got your back!
>>
>>29070448
"That's why I told you to take it," You tell him, "If the robot turns hostile you are the one who can take the most hits. Don't worry though, we got your back!"
He nods.
The robot turns to you and Book. It looks between you, Book, and the gun. It's eye turning red.
It then stomps quickly towards the two of you. it's claws whirring.

What do you do?
>>
>>29070530
Well there goes diplomacy! Aim for the head!
>>
>>29070530
Spread out.
>>
>>29070542
>>29070572
The five of you quickly spread out.
"Aim for the head!" You tell Book.
He nods, loading the rifle and firing it.
There's a great bang, and then silence. The protectron stood, missing it's head and a quarter of it's body. It sways before falling over.
"Holy shit!" Grande Mesa curses; before quickly covering his mouth at the words that came out of his mouth.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29070587
Holy shit indeed! Hey Dante, you're good with sniper rifles. You want that one?
>>
>>29070587
I think we found a present for Nit Pick.
>>
>>29070587
Well they didn't call it an anti-tank rifle for nothing.
>>
boop
>>
>>29072124
>>
brump
>>
>>29072592
>>
>>29073053
>>
>>29073701
>>
>>29074200
>>
>>29070600
>>29070627
>>29070784
"Holy shit indeed," You agree, "They didn't call it an anti-tank rifle for nothing. Hey Dante, you're good with sniper rifles. You want this one?"
"I'm good," He replies, "Too long for me."
Well, you now had a good present for Nit Pick.
"What now?" Humming Bee asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29074716
Might as well check out the rest of the museum. Might find something interesting.
>>
>>29074751
"Might as well check out the rest of the museum." You say.
The five of you begin to explore the museum. You learn quite a bit about some of the pre-war history.
You and Grande Mesa are about to trot into a section labeled: Megaspell Energy. the future of energy! When Grande Mesa's Pip-Buck starts clicking like crazy.
He looks in for a moment before quickly closing the door to the section with a look of fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>29074806
What is it? Ghouls? We can take em!
>>
>>29074806
There's a glowing one in there. We should be able to kill it.
>>
>>29074829
>>29074871
"What is it? Ghouls?"
He opens the door a crack for you and peek in.
There was a reactor in the room, a live reactor in the open. It was broken and had spilled it's contents onto the floor, where it formed in a blob of... something.
You could see several skeleton hooves poking out from the blob, as well as a few skeletons around it.
The air also felt thick, and humid.

What do you do?
>>
>>29074890
Ya let leave that thing alone, maybe Book know what the hell is that thing.
>>
>>29074890
Book, think you can get in there and check it out?
>>
>>29074806
I wonder how Book handles radiation.
>>
>>29074905
>>29074915
>>29074935
You move out of the room.
"Book!" You call.
"Yeah?"
You point into the room.
"What's that?"
Book trots into the room and comes out a minute later, glowing green.
"It's the reactor core," He says, "That melted. Giving out a whopping: 10,000 rads."

What do you do?
>>
>>29074956
Step away from Book.

"Anything interesting in there? Because I think you just turned into a glowstick for no reason."
>>
>>29074967
You step away from Book.
"Anything interesting in there," You ask him, "Cause I think I just turned you into a glowstick for nothing."
"There was," He smiles, "Give me a minute."
He trots back in.
You and Grande Mesa wait for three minutes. A blob with the same coloration as Book slithers out from the room. The blob makes some strange noises before a bar of gold slides out of it.
"There you go!" The blob says in Book's voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>29075033
Uhh...Book? You seem to have...blobified. Are you gonna be ok? Also: GLOD!!! (Where the fuck did he find a bar of solid gold in a museum?)
>>
>>29075033
Grab the gold bar with magic. this is going to make us rich.
>>
>>29075094
Indeed! If F:NW prices are anything to go by it should fetch us about 8-10k caps.
>>
>>29075083
>>29075094
>>29075102
"Uhh... Book," You say, "You seem to have... blobified. Are you going to be okay?"
"I'll be fine," He replies, "I should be back to normal in a few hours."
With that, you pick up the gold bar with your magic.
"Gold," You cheer, "We're rich!"
"...Yay?" Grande Mesa cheers uncertainly.
"You think you could find me a jar," Book asks, "I don't exactly move fast like this."

What do you do?
>>
>>29075142
I don't think we have one, but I guess we can look around for it. Can we hold Book with our magic until we find a jar?
>>
>>29075142
See if anyone has a jar, if not then shove him into a prepre-war canteen.
>>
>>29075165
>>29075168
Not having one, you look around the museum for one.
You find an old one and trot back, picking Book up in your magic and placing him in the jar.
"Much better." Book sighs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29075213
I think I just about had enough of this place. Let's go back to base.
>>
>>29075226
"I think I just about enough of this place," You say, "Let's go back to the base."
You gather everypony up and leave the museum.

When you get back to the base, there wasn't a lot of Rangers trotting around. As half of the sun was behind the horizon and quickly falling behind it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29075291
Maybe we can have some dinner before we go to bed. Ask if there's a cafeteria in the base.
>>
>>29075333
You decide that dinner would be a good idea.
"Excuse me," You say to the nearest Ranger; a mare, "Is there a cafeteria on the base?"
"Yep," She nods; pointing up towards the airship, "The airship has a cafeteria on it. I was heading to it right now. I can show you how to get to it if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>29075368
Sure! Lead the way!
>>
>>29075375
"Sure," You smile, "Lead the way!"
The mare leads you to the end of the base, where you find some Vertibirds lined up on a helipad. Directly below the airship.
The mare gets into one of them, before turning to you.
"These Vertibirds will take us to the airship." She tells you, "There's enough room for all of you!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29075408
Get inside.
>>
>>29075408
Let ride the Vertibirds to the airship and head to the cafeteria.
>>
>>29075458
>>29075486
The five of you get on the Vertibird. The Vertibird roars to life and flies into the air. It doesn't take long for it to connect to the airship, letting you off.
The airship was larger on the inside once you got inside. The mare lead you through the ship until you came to the cafeteria.
It wasn't big, several tables sat in the room as well as a serving table.
"This is the cafeteria," The mare announces, "It looks like the line has died a bit so we won't have to wait!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29075523
Let's see what they have for grub.
>>
>>29075566
You trot up to see what they have for grub.
The chef was a old stallion, but he looked harden and cold. His left eye was gone, being replaced by a long scar.
"I don't recognize you," The chef says; glaring at you before shaking it off, "It's none of my business on where you're from... Probably want some grub, huh?"
You nod.
"Alright, we have: Biscuits, Apples, Sandwiches. My personal favorite: HOOAH! Bar."
He holds up a bar in a plastic wrapper before continuing.
"Hardtack, not sure why you'd want that, and some pork."

What do you do?
>>
>>29075618
I'll take some apples and the bar. Gotta watch my carbs.
>>
>>29075618
Let grab a Sandwich.
>>
>>29075634
>>29075648
"I'll have some apples, that bar, and the sandwich."
The chef nods and starts grabbing your food items. You didn't care if you were on a carb diet, you wanted a sandwich!
"Here you go." He says; giving you your food.
You take it and trot towards the tables, where you had two options: A empty table, and one with one spot left, surrounded by Rangers who were talking and eating.

What do you do?
>>
>>29075678
Empty table. No point in abandoning our team.
>>
>>29075688
You sit down at the empty table. No point in abandoning your team.
Your teammates soon come and sit down, joining you at the table.
Soon you begin to eat, the bar tasted pretty good.
After a while, you all finish eating. Except for Book who was still a blob in a jar.

What do you do?
>>
>>29075724
Let's ask some rangers if they have any rooms we can sleep in.
>>
>>29075734
You find a ranger nearby.
"Do you have any rooms we can sleep in?" You ask him.
"Yeah," He nods, "There's a few vacant ones on this ship. I can show them to you if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>29075781
Sure. Say Dante...you look like you're starving, wanna share a room with me~?
>>
>>29075792
"Sure." You say.
The Ranger gets up and leads you through the ship. Taking you and your group to a set of three doors.
"Each room has a queen bed so they can fit two at a time." He tells you before trotting away.
"Say, Dante," You say; rubbing up next to him, "You look like you're starving, wanna share a room with me~"
"Sure," He replies with a smile, "Maybe we could do something... fun?"
He then kisses your muzzle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29075829
Return the kiss.

"Random question: Can you get me pregnant? Please say no..."
>>
>>29075840
You return the kiss.
"Random question: Can you get me pregnant?" You ask.
"Yes and no," He replies, "I can make my sperm fertile at will so unless you want a halfling foal then I won't get you pregnant."

What do you do?
>>
>>29075884
Give him an evil smile.

"Good...very good! Let's go check out our room."
>>
>>29075904
You can't help, but give a evil smile.
"Good," You say, "Very good! Let's go check out our room."
Dante nods and the two of you step into the room.
The room was small, with a small dining table and a queen-sized bed that was big enough for two ponies to sleep on with plenty of room, two desk lamps sat next to the bed.

What do you do?
>>
>>29075985
Close the door and lock it. Begin making out and push Dante on the bed, get on top of him.
>>
>>29076007
You close the door and lock it with your magic, grabbing Dante and making out with him.
The two of you make it to the bed while making out, tongues wrapping around each other.
The two of you fall onto the bed, with you on top. You kiss each other for a minute or two before breaking it, a string of saliva connecting your mouths. Leaving the two of you panting.
You could feel something rubbing up against your stomach.

What do you do?
>>
>>29076043
Let's see how good he is with that tongue! Turn around and 69.
>>
>>29076043
Let give him a blowjob he will never forget.
>>
>>29076061
You turn yourself around so that your pussy was above Dante's face.
He quickly gets the message. Wrapping his hooves around your flank and bring your closer. Closing his mouth around your lower lips and sending his tongue deep into you, sending a jolt of pleasure through you.
It quickly starts to add up as he starts sucking while licking.

What do you do?
>>
>>29076096
Let's return the favor. Use them deepthroat skills!
>>
>>29076096
Make it a unforgettable blowjob he'll ever had.
>>
>>29076102
>>29076125
You wrap your mouth around his cock and deep throat it. Bobbing up and down while swirling your tongue around the tip.
He seems to be going quickly, as he starts thrust his hips slightly, and licking your lower lips faster.
After a minute or two he cums, moaning into your pussy. His sperm hitting the back of your throat and going into your stomach. It goes for several seconds as his hips jerk and his sperm never seeming to end.
You cum shortly after. Squirting your mare cum onto his face for a short time. Yours ends when his ends.
You remove your mouth from his cock as he lays his head down, panting.
"Best. Blowjob. Ever!" He pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>29076161
"Thanks! I hope you're not done yet, we got a whoooole night ahead of us~"

Use heat spell on ourselves. We're gonna ride him all night long!
>>
>>29076183
"Thanks! I hope you're not done yet."
You cast your heat spell onto yourself. A bit of marecum spurting from your cunt.
You turn yourself around, facing him.
"We got a whoooooole night ahead of us~" You smile.
Dante smiles back, but you think you could see a bit of fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>29076229
He's not going to sleep until we're properly satisfied! Ride him!
>>
>>29076241
"You're not going to sleep until I'm properly satisfied!" You tell him; your pussy closing around his dick.
It was a start to a long night.

It's been about four hours now that you've started to ride Dante. You were fueled by your heat, while Dante passed out several times, but he always woke up.
You sit on top of him, panting. Your stomach was distended slightly with his cum, enough to make you look about four weeks pregnant. The burning in your loins was gone naturally.
Dante had passed out a little bit ago. Snoring softly with his dick still erect inside of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29076304
Let's cuddle up to him and go to sleep. He did a good job.
>>
>>29076328
You lay down and cuddle up next to him. Closing your eyes as sleep overtakes you.

It was a dreamless, but quick night. You wake up and find Dante was awake, looking up at you.
"Good morning," He smiles, "Satisfied?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29076379
I'm fully satisfied. now let us have breakfast and get ready for our mission.
>>
>>29076379
Give him a kiss.

"Did I ever tell you that you're amazing in bed? And yeah, very satisfied~. How about you? Full on love?"

Cuddle with him for a while before getting up for breakfast.
>>
>>29076424
>>29076431
"I'm fully satisfied," You tell him, "Did I ever tell you that you're amazing in bed?"
"No." He chuckles.
"How about you? Full on love?"
"Very." He smiles.
You kiss him before the two of you spend some time cuddling. The two of you get up after a few minutes and head to breakfast.
Your friends already got up, and were eating breakfast. Book was his normal self instead of a blob in a jar. He gives you a knowing smirk as you pass by and get some food.
The food options were the same as last nights.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29076468
Get a couple of bars, some apples and a few biscuits. At least try to stick to the carb diet. Rejoin our team and ask Book what he was up to last night.
>>
>>29076884
>>
>>29077897
>>
>>29078535
>>
>>29078707
>>
>>29076525
You get a couple of bars, some apples, and a few biscuits. You wanted to at least try to stick to the carb diet.
You sit by your friends.
"What were you up to last night, Book?" You ask him.
"Nothing," He replies, "My body reformed and it took me awhile to fall asleep cause two ponies were having too much fun."
He looks between you and Dante.

What do you do?
>>
>>29079311
Just giggle.
>>
>>29079311
Pff! You're just jealous because Dante is way better in bed than you are!
>>
>>29079332
>>29079342
You smile and giggle.
"You're just jealous because Dante is way better in bed than you are!"
"I'll have you know that I made Humming Bee faint that last time I had sex!" He exclaims a bit too loud.
All nearby rangers turn to him.
"What?!" He demands.
The quickly return to their business, one even shook his head at him before trotting away.

What do you do?
>>
>>29079401
Well I'll have YOU know that Dante fucked me for 4 hours straight when I put the heat spell on myself!!!
>>
>>29079401
Let have breakfast and get ready to sabotage those follower of the heir.
>>
>>29079413
>>29079415
"I'll have YOU know that Dante fucked me for four hours straight when I put the heat spell on myself!"
"I think she beat you." Humming Bee whispers to Book.
Book then proceeds to have a mini seizure.

You've finished your breakfast. You stomach satisfied and full.
Your friends have finished as well, but Book still seemed to be a bit grumpy at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29079456
Don't be so grumpy Book, we are going to be killing a lot of heretic who believe in the heir. There going to be explosions.
>>
>>29079456
Sorry Book...but Dante is much more of a stallion than you are~. So Grande, when was the last time you got laid?
>>
>>29079479
>>29079488
"Don't be so grumpy Book," You tell him, "Dante is just more of a stallion than you are~ And, we're going to be killing a lot heretics that believe in The Heir. There's going to be explosions."
His mood improved slightly.
"So Grande."
He turns to you.
"When was the last time you go laid?"
He then almost chokes on his apple. After a bit, he gets his breathing under control.
"S-sorry," He apologizes, "I've never gotten laid before."

What do you do?
>>
>>29079539
You're kidding me, right? A stud like you failed to bed a mare? Wait...you're not gay, are you?
>>
>>29079557
Add that it's totally okay if he is, we don't judge here.
>>
>>29079557
>>29079573
"You're kidding me right? A stud like you failed to bed a mare? ...You're not gay, are you? It's totally okay to be gay, we don't judge here."
"No, I'm not gay," He replies, "I've just... never been able to talk to mares."

What do you do?
>>
>>29079586
Well your talking to me so there's an improvement.
>>
>>29079586
Well you're talking to me right now. You just gotta lay the moves on them! Come on, what would you say to an attractive mare such as myself to show that you're interested in her?
>>
>>29079595
>>29079613
"You're talking to me right now so there's an improvement," You tell him, "You just gotta lay the moves on them! What would you say to an attractive mare, such as myself, to show that you're interested in her?"
His mouth opens and closes like a fish. His eyes going crossed as he tries to think of something.
"I think you broke him." Dante whispers.

What do you do?
>>
>>29079627
"Maybe he will be less embarrassed if you're the one to give him a few tips on picking up mares."

Give Dante a kiss.

"You're the best marekiller I know, after all..."
>>
>>29079639
"Maybe he'll be less embarrassed if you're the one to give him a few tips on picking up mares." You tell dante; giving him a kiss, "You're the best marekiller I know after all."
"I'll try." He smiles.
He gets up and takes Grande Mesa somewhere else.

Grande Mesa comes back a few minutes later, with Dante behind him.
Grande Mesa trots up to you and takes a few deep breaths.
"Are you a camera," He asks, "Because every time I look at you, I smile."

What do you do?
>>
>>29079682
Heh, good one! Well you got me interested so far...what do you do next, cutie?
>>
>>29079712
"Heh, good one," You smile, "You got me interested so far. What do you do next, cutie?"
He freezes for a moment before taking a few more deep breaths.
"Well, I was hoping that we could get to know each other better." He smiles; rubbing up next to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29079771
Well someone learn fast.
>>
>>29079771
Get next to him and give him a nuzzle.

"Is that so~? What kind of bonding do you have in mind?"
>>
>>29079793
>>29079801
"Somepony learns fast," You mutter; getting up and giving him a nuzzle, "Is that so~ What kind of bonding do you have in mind?"
"Maybe some food, couple of drinks," He says, "Maybe we could go to my room and talk there?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29079854
Sure thing, but right now we got a mission to do.
>>
>>29079854
"Sounds like a date! I see that my favorite fuck buddy taught you well. Do that with a mare you're interested in and I'm sure you'll do fine..."

Give him a kiss on the lips.

"Enough messing around though! We got a city to take over!"
>>
>>29079867
>>29079882
"Sounds like a date," You smile, "I see that my favorite fuck buddy taught you well. Do that with a mare you're interested in and I'm sure you'll do fine!"
You give him a kiss on the lips. Catching him by surprise.
"But, we have a mission to do right now."
Your friends nod and start getting up. Dante just smiles as Grande Mesa stand frozen after your kiss.

What do you do?
>>
>>29079917
Time to get a move on. Let's take a trip back to the ground and regroup with the donkey commander.
>>
>>29079934
The five of you find a Vertibird and go to the ground.
After searching around the base you find the donkey commander.
"Hey," He greets you, "You ready to go to New Canterlot?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29079971
All set! Are your soldiers ready?
>>
>>29080004
"All set! Are your soldiers ready?"
"Yes," He nods, "We'll go to New Canterlot by Vertibird. Should only take fifteen to twenty minutes to get there. We can get your tank at the end if you want to just drive from New Canterlot."

What do you do?
>>
>>29080031
Sure, now let go kill those heretics and ruin all their progress.
>>
>>29080031
Sounds good. Let's get a move on!
>>
>>29080047
>>29080061
"Sounds good," You say, "Let's go kill those heretics and ruin all their progress!"
The six of you get into a Vertibird. It flies into the air, followed by several more.

The terrain turns from forested to hilly pretty quick.
After a short ride, you see the city of New Canterlot. One of the biggest cities in the wasteland besides New Pegasus. New Canterlot was established on a small train junction town, now it boasted a large amount of buildings and defense. Most of the city was ruined though.
The vertibirds land on the south side of the city, where there was already a small gathering of Rangers.
The six of you get out when the vertibird lands.

What do you do?
>>
Need to disappear for a hour.
I will be back.
>>
>>29080122
So this is it, huh? You got a map of this place?
>>
>>29080122
So let's recap the plan so everyone knows what everyone's doing.
>>
>>29080165
>>29080605
"This is it, huh," You say; looking around, "You got a map of this place?"
He nods and gives you a small map. You open it up and find two different maps, one for the surface, and one for the sewers.
"You need to enter through the sewage pipe on the north end of the wall." He explains; tapping the black X on top of the surface map, "I've also marked where you need to rig the bombs."
On the sewer map you find four black X's: One on the south end of the wall. One in the middle labeled: Barracks, a little to the left of it was: Armory, and near where you enter was: Tank Location?

What do you do?
>>
>>29080740
You got it! Just give me the explosives and we'll get to work!
>>
>>29080758
"You got it! Just give me the explosives and we'll go to work!"
He nods and gets a large saddlebag and hands it to you.
Opening it you find: Several blocks of C4.
"The ground underneath New Canterlot is weak so you shouldn't have to use a lot of C4. We'll distract this wall so you can go to the north wall and enter the sewers."

What do you do?
>>
>>29080794
Got it, let start heading to the sewers and blow some stuff up.
>>
>>29080794
All set! Time to blow some shit up! To the sewers!
>>
>>29080804
>>29080840
"Got it!"
With that, the five of you trot towards the sewers.

By the time you find the sewer entrance, you could gunshots on the south wall.
The sewer entrance was large, enough for you and your party to fit through it.
Grande Mesa waves his Pip-Buck over the entrance. The Pip-Buck making very slow clicking noises.
".001 Rads a second." He says; looking at his Pip-Buck, "There's radiation, but enough to probably kill us if we spend like a year in there."

What do you do?
>>
>>29080859
Just keep an eye on it for now. Let's proceed carefully.
>>
>>29080864
"Just keep an eye on it for now." You tell him.
The five of you enter the sewer pipe, trotting through darkness for several moments before coming into the sewers.
The sewer splits into three different paths: South, east, and west.
You could hear gunfire coming from the south tunnel. Being carried from the battle at the south wall.

What do you do?
>>
>>29080937
Barracks should be closest one we can set. Consult the map.
>>
>>29080937
We can deal with the south wall now, but what does the map say is the closest right now.
>>
>>29080977
>>29080991
You take out the map.
The closest X to you was the supposed tank location, down the west tunnel.
All the other X's were located down the south tunnel.

What do you do?
>>
>>29081019
Let's do the supposed tank location last, the confirmed locations are more important.
>>
>>29081039
You decide to save for the supposed tank location last, as the confirmed locations were more important.
The five of you trot down the south tunnel. The radiation levels weren't changing so that was good.
You keep the map out as you trot through the tunnels. You soon come to the location underneath the barracks. It was also the center of the sewers.
It was a large cylinder room where the sewage would flow in from above and then be taken down the other tunnels. It was empty now, as the sewage dried up awhile ago, and several tanks of nuclear waste sat in the bottom.
The room was held up by four, long rusted beams. Weakened from years of rotting.

What do you do?
>>
>>29081105
Let's set up the C4 on them.
>>
>>29081105
Look like we are going to be adsorbing more rad, remember to go to Zika for a rad scrub or take some rad away.
>>
>>29081171
>>29081218
You trot to the beams and place a block of C4 on each. Grande Mesa's Pip-Buck continues to click slowly even though you were probably closer to the source of the radiation.
Soon, each block is placed on a beam. Their lights flickering softly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29081263
Let go to our next location and set those C4 as well.
>>
>>29081263
On to the next one!
>>
>>29081289
>>29081300
You head to the next location: The armory.
The armory was just under one of the tunnels so you place C4 in that area.
You then head to the south wall. It's a short, but longer trot to the south wall. But, you finally reach it to find just a large slab of concrete that was underneath the wall.
You could hear the sound of battle above you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29081343
No visible weak spots? Hmm...place a bit more C4 here and hope that it gives. Maybe we can go up top and destroy the tanks with the panzerknackers instead.
>>
>>29081343
How much C4 will it take to blow this up Bee?
>>
>>29081388
>>29081396
There didn't seem to be any weak spots in the slab. It seemed to be the only thing that was maintained down here.
"How much C4 will it take to blow this up, Bee?" You ask.
"Four," She replies, "It could be more, but since there's weight on top of it, it should just collapse."

What do you do?
>>
>>29081458
Four it is...
>>
>>29081458
Let set it up and head to the tank location and set it off when we are out of the sewers
>>
>>29081497
>>29081507
"Four it is."
You place four C4's on the slab and trot back to the entrance before heading down the west tunnel.
The supposed location of the tank was once again, in the middle of the tunnel so you just place some underneath it.
The five of you quickly leave the sewers and get a good distance away. You push the remote and wait.
There's silence for a few seconds, then multiple explosions go across the city. The south wall collapses, and there's a huge explosion, bigger than the others, where the supposed location of the tank was at.

What do you do?
>>
>>29081566
Book summon up some binoculars I want to see the aftermath.
>>
>>29081566
No time to lose! Let's join the battle!
>>
>>29081592
>>29081600
You get Book to summon some binoculars for you. Looking through them: You could see the aftermath.
Where the barracks and armory was, was just a large hole.
Several ponies were trying to put out the largest fire. Hinting that there was something important there that they wanted to use.
The rangers at the south wall have entered and were now causing chaos, as the unprepared raiders were unable to mount a good defense.

What do you do?
>>
>>29081651
Let's join them!
>>
>>29081696
The five of you quickly gallop to the south wall to join them.
When you get there, you find that the battle was starting to wrap up as most of the raiders were dead.
You start to hear a low rumbling that confused most of the rangers as well. It was revealed to be a tank that mostly looked like a box, and was covered in burnt marks.
It would've been more terrifying and damaging if it wasn't a box and it's weapons were a bunch of raiders inside shooting machine guns out at the rangers from little windows.

What do you do?
>>
>>29081760
Panzerknackers! GO!
>>
>>29081792
You take out one of your Panzerknackers and throw it.
It hit the tank in the front, causing a large explosion, killing the raiders inside of it.
The tank was now on fire, it's treads gone, the front blasted off, and raiders dead.
"...That was easy." Book comments.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. Got hit by wave of tiredness for some reason.
>>
>>29081863
Shall we let the thread die so you can slave away longer for us tomorrow?
>>
>>29081854
It was an APC rather than a tank. Only good against gunfire.
>>
>>29081905
I think it was that WW1 German tank.
>>
>>29082512
>it's weapons were a bunch of raiders inside shooting machine guns out at the rangers from little windows.
Either way it wouldn't have had the armor to handle much, or the weapons to be much of a threat.
>>
>>29081892
Yeah sure.

>>29081905
>>29082512
>>29082561
I based it off the very first tank to ever be built: Little Willie.
>>
>>29082512
I love german.
>>
boop
>>
I can't find thread 18 on anonpone
>>
I told you guys that you can let the thread die.
Thread posts: 455
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.