[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you dream about pones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>
>>29047989
i dont really dream a lot because i can get like 12 hours of sleep per week tops, but on the rare occasion, whenever i can get a good +10 hour sleep going, i have these very vivid and realistic dreams about ponies. it happens almost every time i dream. most of the time its just about me doing simple things with my waifu, like watching a movie or hugging and kissing her or just talking about nice things with her over a cup of tea. even though they may seem like things with little meaning, i hold the memories very dear, and they always make me feel so much better the next morning, somehow warm and fuzzy. i love her so much that every single moment i can spend with her means the world to me.
>>
>>29047989
Almost never. If they do appear, it's usually as a figurine or something. My dreams are based more in real settings.
>>
>>29047989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZNDiU9ljw
>>
File: Goodnight Punpun v02 p.132.jpg (80KB, 434x256px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight Punpun v02 p.132.jpg
80KB, 434x256px
>>29047989
I only vaguely remember a few. None where I was more than an observer had to do with my waifu except for the one where I realized I was dreaming and tried to think her up, but she appeared all beat up and dying, and I followed her as she crawled into a closet and died with her sister. One where I dreamed about her and I wasn't there is when she was in some college class and went up front in front of everyone and hang herself as everyone quietly watched. There was also a dream where I was watching the TV show and she sang this nice song on a stage, then some random background male pony, after the show, ran up and hugged her in congratulation for her performance.

As much as I'd love to dream about being with her and things being okay, I don't doubt that a part of me is terrified of letting her in my dreams anymore. As for how you'd do it, there's books on lucid dreaming and similar habits and techniques.
>>
>>29047989
>>
>>29048046
This t.bh.

Fuck realistic dreams. I once dreamt that I wrote an entire essay. Have never had a single pony related dream in my 6 years of watching the show.

JUST
>>
>>29047989
Fully erect.
>>
Only ever had one pond dream myself but it was one of those bizarrely extreme time dilation ones where I was in Equestria for nearly 2 decades.

Protip: a land of monsters and magic slinging bad guys is not easy on the human body.
>>
>>29051947
*pony
>>
>>29051947
As in you can remember 20 years and feel as though you've aged as much, or just slips through time along that interval.

>t. Only pone dream was ~10 detailed hours long and I thought that was good
>>
File: tmp_30481-541-934x343845813.jpg (336KB, 910x1365px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30481-541-934x343845813.jpg
336KB, 910x1365px
>>29051977
Large portions of the twenty or so years with a few time lips here and there. Probably 70% of the time I experienced it. And yeah, I feel the aging (and broken bones, and burns, and everything else).

This isn't abnormal for my REM state. A lot of my dreams are nearly living a separate life and it even goes as far as revisiting these alt-lives later on and time has passed in the interim.

Sleep is a strange and often stressful thing for me.
>>
One time I dreamed I was in a city with a lot of lights, and I saw Trixie, off in the distance
Then I woke up
>>
File: Feels.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
5KB, 645x773px
I had dreams when I was a little kid.

I don't dream anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.