[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S06E16: The Times They Are a Changeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Refugees Welcome.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Welcome.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
S06E16: The Times They Are a Changeling

This was a pretty comfy episode.
>Changeling lore
>Spike standing up for something finally
>Glimglam shown for no reason other than to be told she used to be evil
>Neet becomes babysitter to princess just like in my Chinese cartoons, filling us all with hope
>Spike solo song

Im also glad they went with the moral that changelings can change instead of something like changelings should be tolerated

Only one thing troubled me. What the hell is up with Cadence Giving her baby to all kinds of creatures she only just met (neet wizard, changeling)? Shes the kind of mother you hear of in the news, heartbroken because her infant got kidnapped after leaving them alone at a busstop for 3 hours.
>>
>>29047597
Thorax didn't change, though
That moral made literally no sense and killed the episode
>>
>>29047605
he too part in the raid on canterlot, he didn't like it, but still followed the queen. the change was that he decided not to do that anymore.
>>
>>29047597

S6 hate is truly a meme
I enjoyed a lot of s6 episodes
The only thing bad in s6e16 was spike's song
>>
I want to fuck Thorax's bugpussi
>>
I'm glad they've gave Spike a song. hope he sing again in season 7
>>
File: aj computer.jpg (31KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
aj computer.jpg
31KB, 600x693px
>>29047597
>namefag blogposting
>"Child Beater", CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>absolutely uninteresting opinion, but he thinks he must share it anyway because he has watched the episode months later than everyone else and special snowflake's opinions are apparently valuable
You don't see too much cancer in the same OP every day.
>>
>>29047672
Not the worst song in the show tho
>>
>>29047809
What the fuck are you even saying you fucking retard, I wish this shitty site supported accounts like normal sites, then you could view my post history and see that my threads are better than most of the shitposting on here. over the last week ive started no less than 10 threads, getting an average of over 100 posts and 6 bumps before dying. Ive made threads where people had top tier discussions about not only the show, but about deeper subjects relating to it that I wont even try to explain to you, since you probably couldn't understand the topics and just hid the threads before going to post in your erotic wanabe writer threads. One of my previous thought provoking threads about season 6 was so popular that an anon even made a thread dedicated to my thread, while mine was still active. This is only on /mlp/ by the way, on the other boards I use, such as /sci/, /fit/, /pol/, /a/ and /lit/ to name just a few my threads are universally regarded as some of the best of the boards. Over the past 3 years ive created over 10 different copy pastas that are consistently being posted to this day. And when I posted with a trip on some boards years ago poeple recognized me as a beacon of quality and informative posts, even other tripfags such as the legendary EK, Blackman and Carl acknowledged me as a person worth conversing with. What have you contributed to this site lately? have you started any threads that were worth over 10 posts? How many of your posts have made it into screencaps or copypasta? I bet the answer to all of these questions are none, because you are a pathetic failure of a poster who will never be remembered for any pasta or screencap. Lastly, I didnt choose this name, the fandom chose it for me in a previous thread.
>>
The song was crinkly the first time, second time ok, now i like it
>>
>>29047672
S6 had four or five good episodes. The rest were either bad or completely forgettable.
>>
>>29047947
Song was OK, but the choreography was poor.
But everybody freaked out, cause:
>spike signs
>>
>>29047597
Remember what Cadance did with Spike in Princess Spike? She's a bad mother.
>>
>>29049044
>>29047947
Same shit happened with "It's Gonna Work" because they reused animation. I was annoyed that they started doing this in S6.
>>
>>29047597
>>
File: filename.png (316KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
316KB, 1280x720px
>>29047597
>>
File: dear newfriend.jpg (302KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
dear newfriend.jpg
302KB, 1125x681px
>>29047844
lurk moar newfag.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.