[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girls, how about I zap anon so he becomes super nice, instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Girls, how about I zap anon so he becomes super nice, instead of such a loner?
>Zap
What happens /MLP/?
>>
>>29045326
Cancer
Then AIDS
and a hemorrhoid
>>
>>29045326
"WHAT THE FU...!"
>Anon explodes into tiny chucks of human flesh.
>"WHAT THE FUCK DARLING!"
>"Hey don't blame me. I didn't know that would happen!"
>>
>>29045326
It works, but then nice Anon lectures Rainbow on how terrible it is to manipulate and change people. He then kills himself and leaves her to deal with the emotional trauma.
>>
>>29045326
The zap changes my personality instantly, an adjusting of moral fiber. This kills the Anon and replaces him with a better person with the same memories called Anon. This death is the better for the bot of us, as I get my peace and she gets a friend.
I welcome you zap, death, entropy, it is constant and will rid me of myself.
>>
File: 1481180322930.jpg (73KB, 419x378px) Image search: [Google]
1481180322930.jpg
73KB, 419x378px
>>29045326
>>
>>29045326
>what happens
He becomes super nice, instead of such a loner
>>
>>29045326
Nothing changes. Being super nice is what made him a loner in the first place.
>>
File: 50f.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>>29045459
>>
>>29045326
>Becomes the most insufferable prick in the world
>>
File: 1446627195226.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446627195226.gif
119KB, 320x600px
>>29045326
>If you're a loner, you're an asshole
Fuck off, Rainbow Dyke.
>>
>>29045326
>She uses her zap of friendship beam on me.
>My loyalty, devotion and altruism for others goes to morbid levels.
>Self preservation and survival instinct is replaced by a zealous desire to protect.
>Open veins and makes a blood oath to rainbow dash.
What the... ?!
>Start hitting the head on the wall, I just displeased my friend !
Stop anon, please !
I deserved this.
>I calm down, blood dripping from my forehead as I keep making bows of eternal servitude to her. My eyes sinks in, as my mouth open slightly, like how one would react in front of a god.
>The rush of emotions thrills in like an overdrive of magic, transforming my flesh into an ethereal form, blood starts oozing everwhere from the energy burst, ripping all of my body.
>the blood ooze upward, defying gravity towards my back forming a familiar shape of butterfly wings.
>The energy colors keeps changing but now it seems to stick to a soft blue.
WHAT GOINGS ON ?!
Everything is fine, I will protect you forever.

>tfw outsider good incarnation.
>>
>>29045326
>get zapped
>makes anon sing instead
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=owq0rYqrQSc
>>
>>29045326
You would have to remove my central nervous system.
>>
"Nope, still not getting out of this chair."
>ZAP
"STUPID DYKE! You made me look bad!"
>>
>>29045326
>>
>>29045326
He grows pony ears and gets all the bitches.
>>
>>29045326
anon shift clicks another EqG "What Do" thread.
>>
>>29045326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIpH-DoRu9o
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.