[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCENARIO: You are standing in a room with 3 female ponies. One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

SCENARIO: You are standing in a room with 3 female ponies. One is a little filly, the next is an older filly and the last is a grown mare. All 3 are blindfolded and wearing an apron that covers their lower half and are suspended by a heavy mechanical claw that has grasped them securely by the waist. They are each held above a vibrating, metallic butt plug. You cannot physically interact with the ponies in any way as the entire enclosure is behind unbreakable glass.

A control panel next to you is tied to the operation of the claws holding the ponies. There are 3 buttons on the controls tied to a pony each. By pressing a button you will lower that pony onto the plug and firmly hold her there. The apron will block your view but you will know she's taking it up the butt. The other 2 ponies will proceed to the next chamber. You may only press one of the buttons as the others will be deactivated upon first use.

In the second chamber, a series of paddles are held under each pony. The same button setup applies and once you choose a pony she will be spanked every other second by the paddles. The pony you did not choose will be sent to the final chamber.

In the last room you will once again find a panel that controls the pony's fate. Pressing the first button will fill all 3 of her holes with dildos, the second will give her an enema/colonic until she inflates and then plug her off while the final button will make your mother die in her sleep tonight if you don't post in this thread. Pushing any of the buttons will deactivate the remaining ones.

What are your choices?
tl;dr: anon abusing pony butts.
>>
>>29044734
I gas OP.
>>
>>29044734
>SCENARIO: You
Is where I stopped reading
>>
>>29044734
Grown mare for the vibrating butt plug since that's decently appropriate for her age.
Filly for the spanking since she isn't ready for anything more extreme and spankings seem like the most forgiving and the older mare for the final room since she has probably had experience and can handle it better than the others.
>>
File: 1481479214873.png (855KB, 485x752px) Image search: [Google]
1481479214873.png
855KB, 485x752px
Fuck you, have a nitro cell
>>
OP just what the fucking hell is this?
>>
wut
>>
>>29044734
I would paddle the filly, as corporal punishment will develop her character and ensure she grows up to be a decent mare.

I would fill the teenager with dildos as she's likely a very horny slut due to hormones and get her to like being used as a fucksleeve for her future mates.

Finally I would buttplug the older mare as she's likely to be the one who shies away the most from anal play and a bit of humiliation would knock that prudish self-importance down a peg.
>>
>>29044734
Anon, I am very disappointed in you

Please keep going.
>>
the fuck?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.