[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Get people to join

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Out of curiosity, how would you get someone who has no idea about this fandom to like or join it?
>>
>>29043752
Probably just ask them to watch the show and let them decide for themselves if they want to get into a fandom.
>>
>>29043798
This desu, did this exact thing with a friend last month and he's loving the show so far
>>
File: what1.jpg (11KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
what1.jpg
11KB, 244x220px
>>29043752
>how would you get someone who has no idea about this fandom to like or join it?
Why would you do such thing to an innocent person?
>>
>>29043873
Since when is anyone in the world "innocent"?
>>
How old are you OP?
>>
>>29044036
>>
I don't want my friends to get cancer, sorry
>>
File: 1480449920966.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1480449920966.gif
410KB, 221x196px
I like ponies but I struggle to watch the show.
It's probably just me nitpicking too much but watching the cartoon just makes me feel weary inside for some reason.
>>
>>29044118
How the hell does a cartoon show about pastel horses make you weary?
>>
>>29043752
tell them about horse pussy
>>
>>29044197
I think it's the way the characters are handled.
I can't like Twilight Sparkle because she somehow keeps fucking up situations when it's not a problem solved by raw magical power.
Fluttershy's gone from being so beta it hurts to being passive agressive as fuck.
I hate Rarity but it's not really her it's more me. I just fucking hate people who prat on about "form" and "class" and forced posh accents.
Rainbow dash I feel is the most fucked over by the writers. You have to carefully regulate the levels of brashfulness to get a character like hers right but the writers go overboard with her cuntiness and you just end up a boastful shit that you CAN'T like no matter how hard you try.
Applejack is severly underutilised likely due to the fact that she can't make much of an impact due to the effectiveness gap between unicorns and pegasi and earths.
Maybe an episode dedicated to the loss of the magic that earths have with the soil can have them be appreciated more.
Pinkie just exists for slapstick purposes although I can't find a reason to hate her because if you expect a deep character from her then you get what you deserve.
>>
>>29044235
This. I told all my friends about the show just to fuck with them, even explained about clopping and how I write greentext for /mlp/.

Most of them never spoke to me again.
Some were indifferent.
One ended up becoming a retardly obnoxious Flutterfag who I no longer associate with.
>>
>>29044408
Well, I was gonna tell them but now fuck that noise, I'm not losing this circle of mates I somehow made over cartoon horses that rather ironically support friendship
>>
>>29044235
Some of them can't handle the horse pussy, Anon. Give them a subtle synopsis of the show and fandom, and let them journey upon their own merit. Let the horse pussy call unto them.
>>
>>29043752

>Fandom

Well, for starters, fuck off. And when you get there, fuck off from there too. Then fuck off some more. Keep fucking off until you get back here again, and then - fuck off again.
>>
I tell them if I don't want to ever talk to them again...wait... I have no friends desu. I'm just a drawing for horsepussy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.