[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #19 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"Is it still working?" You ask.
"Not really," He replies; trotting towards the radio, "But, It's a simple fix. Shouldn't take more than a few hours."
"Is it safe for you to continue broadcasting here?" You ask.
"Probably not," He replies, "But, it was hard to move all this stuff here, and it is quite old. Not sure if it could survive another trip."

What do you do?
>>
>>29041990
Is there anywhere you can relocate where it's safe and has radio gear?
>>
>>29042078
"Is there anywhere you can relocate where it's safe and has radio gear?"
"The WMU Radio Station," He says, "It's a long trot into the city, but it's safe, no raiders occupy it, and it's built like a fortress. There's also the Radio Broadcasting Institute that hasn't been scavenged yet."

What do you do?
>>
>>29042167
WMU sounds good. Let's go get you set up there.
>>
>>29042183
"WMU sounds good," You tell him, "Let's get you there."
He nods before turning back to the radio.
"There should be radio equipment there," He says, "But, I'm not sure what to do with the ones here."

What do you do?
>>
>>29042223
Well scavenge what you need from this one, then make sure it's impossible to repair it, a.k.a destroy it with explosives.
>>
>>29042223
Take what you think is working and valuable. We have a tank outside so transport isn't a problem. Destroy the rest, don't want those fuckboys returning and setting up shop here like they planned.
>>
>>29042242
"Scavenge what you need from this one, then make sure it's impossible to repair. Destroy it with explosives.
The DJ proceeds to take the mic, the records, several pieces of recording equipment and a speaker.
"Anypony have any explosives?" He asks.
Humming Bee raises her hoof.

What do you do?
>>
>>29042295
Fire away then! Let's go back to the tank after we're done here.
>>
>>29042295
Let set them up so when we get on the bridge the explosion is behind us and we look bad ass.
>>
>>29042306
"Fire away then!" You tell her.
It took a while to set things up. As the six of you leave, Humming Bee fires several rockets at the building, sending a haze of fire out.
Even though you couldn't see it, it was beautiful.

The six of you get into the tank and start rolling. Book and Dante sit on the roof of the tank so the DJ could sit inside.
After several minutes of navigating through Manehatten. You arrive at the WMU building.
It was near the hear of Manehatten, meaning it was hard to get to it and well defended. The building was four stories and surprisingly well intact. Even the windows were there.
The windows were covered in bars on the outside, while most of the windows were boarded on the inside.
The main entrance, a set of double doors were unblocked, and unlocked.

What do you do?
>>
>>29042384
Let's go in weapon ready, we don't know what could be living in there.
>>
>>29042384
Yo DJ! Is there anypony in this place? This seems odd...
>>
>>29042404
>>29042407
You get your weapon out and ready.
"Yo DJ! Is there anypony in this place?" You ask.
"No," He replies, "The last pony that lived here was about a decade ago. A group of raiders from what I remembered."
You approach the entrance and open the door. Entering a large room that looked like a office area combined with a main lobby.
A layer of dust covered the floor, that's been undisturbed until you came in. Several beer bottles laid on the floor, but they appeared to be several years old.

What do you do?
>>
>>29042460
Let explore the and see why the raiders left this place?
>>
>>29042460
Still weird that they left this fortress of a building and no one came in during that time. Let's explore carefully.
>>
>>29042486
>>29042507
You and your friends carefully move through the floor. You found it weird that some raiders would just abandon this fortress of a building.
You head to the front desk and find a letter. It was old and covered in watermarks, but it was readable. The hoofwriting shows that it was written by a raider.

"Boss.

We found a large hole in the basement while you were out raiding. Sent a couple of our guys into the hole, they haven't returned yet. They should have returned by now. We'll keep watch of the hole though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29042546
Let's search the building and make sure it's clear before going down to the basement.
>>
Gotta disappear for a hour.
I will be back.
>>
>>29042597
Pluto died on the way back to his home planet...Pluto.
>>
>>29042567
You and your friends search the building. Finding nothing, but dust and beer. You even find the radio room fully intact.
With that, you head towards the basement. The basement door was broken, shattered into many pieces, with an old piece of paper on the floor, covered in a tiny bit of blood.

"Deathclaw in basement. DO NOT ENTER!!!"

You were about to heed it, but you don't hear anything that said there was a Deathclaw. No heavy footsteps, or it snoring peacefully in it's sleep. The basement was silent.

What do you do?

>>29043462
Nope. But, I do want to go to Pluto.
>>
>>29043484
Just a deathclaw? Pff, these guys were a bunch of pussies. Put Humming Bee with her rocket launcher in the front line and go in. If we wanna secure this place then that hole has to go.
>>
>>29043512
"Just a Deathclaw," You ask, "Pfft, these guys were a bunch of pussies."
You put Humming Bee in the front and the two of you trot down the stairs.
The basement was small, filled with 200 year old replacement parts for the radio on the top floor. At the end was a large hole with a Deathclaw skeleton half in and half out of the hole. One of it's claws had pierced a pony on the floor. Pinning the skeletal pony to the floor as it looked up at it in skeletal fear. A bullet hole in the Deathclaw's forehead was what killed it.
"Is it clear down there?" You hear Book ask from the stairs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29043556
Not sure yet. We gotta plant some skeletal explosives on that skeletal hole to skeletaly cave it in. But make sure it's clear in there first.
>>
>>29043556
Well who every was this pony was able to kill the deathclaw. Let go into the hole to see if the deathclaw laid some eggs.
>>
>>29043585
>>29043586
"Not sure yet," You tell him, "We gotta plant some skeletal explosives on that skeletal hole to skeletaly cave it in."
You and Humming Bee look into the hole to find it has collapsed a few yards in. Broken eggs shells showed that there use to be a Deathclaw nest, but it was crushed.
It was proven further when you find a baby Deathclaw's skeleton crushed under the rubble.

What do you do?
>>
>>29043661
Well that solves that. Tell the DJ that it's safe and that he can set up shop.
>>
>>29043679
"Well that solves that," You mutter, "It's safe to set up shop!"
"Sweet!"

The six of you were now on the top floor, as the DJ fiddled with the radio.
After several minutes, a static noise fills the room.
"Yes," The DJ cheers, "It still works!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29043661
Let take the deathclaw skull. It would make a good decoration for the house back home.
>>
>>29043737
Sweet! I'm gonna need you to do us a favor. Can you launch a propaganda against the Heir? We're building an army back in Detrot and are getting ready to stop her. Tell ponies to join us and to unite against her. Also warn the Steel Rangers that they are going to be attacked next and that the army is invading west.
>>
>>29043737
Sweet. So do you want some new for your show today because I have some hot information for the wasteland about the hier.
>>
>>29043780
>>29043787
"Sweet! I'm gonna need you to do us a favor: Can you launch a propaganda war against The Heir? We're building an army back in Detrot and are getting ready to stop her. Tell ponies to join us and to unite against her. Also warn the Steel Rangers that they are going to be attacked next."
"After what happened today: Sure." The DJ nods.
"...Do you want something new for your show today? I have some hot information for the wasteland about The Heir."
"Sure," He replies, "It won't be live though, I'll have it recorded and probably play it tomorrow. Do you wish to remain anonymous during it or not?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29043860
Remain anonymous, don't want the heir be hunting us down in detrot right away when this air.
>>
>>29043860
Of course not. I want the bitch to know that I'm coming for her.
>>
>>29043895
>>29043925
And it's a tie.
>>
>>29043971
I can samefag and vote for not anonymous again if you want...
>>
>>29043993
Nah. I can flip a coin though. That good?
>>
>>29044004
Fuck it. Heads for Not Anon and tails for Anon.
>>
>>29043860
Don't go anonymous, bitch need to know there ponies that won't eat from her hooves.
>>
>>29044035
Well that settles that. Hopefully you weren't too late.
>>
>>29044029
Alright. Heads for: Not anonymous. Tails for: Anonymous.
I got tails. Anonymous it is.
>>29044035 Sorry man.
>>
you should have gone for fame, ponies probably would have showed up or believed in us.
>>
>>29043895
>>29043925
>>29044004
>>29044029
>>29044061
"Anonymous," You say, "Don't want The Heir to hunt me down in Detrot right away."
The DJ nods and flips a switch on the radio. A tape starts rolling and he picks hit mic up.
"This is DJ-Pon3 back on the air after a moment of silence. This is pre-recorded though so don't get your hopes high just yet. Why the radio silence though? I was attacked by The Heir and had to relocate, but I didn't do it alone. A pony was helpful enough to help me relocate and get me back on the air, she's here with me right now for some juicy information on The Heir. For reasons though, she wishes to remain anonymous... So, what information do you have on The Heir?"
He puts the mic in front of you, waiting for you to speak.

What do you do?

Why do I have this feeling that this coin flip will bite me in the ass later?
>>
>>29044104
Can we still say "Fuck it!" and say our name at the end like a badass and drop the mic?
>>
>>29044116
Well we can If we want to, we can leave our friend behind. because if our friend don't dance, if they don't dance then their no friend of mine
>>29044104
one of the information I have may be old new, but I'll tell it anyway. The heir had sent out bunch of ponies to foalnap so she can raise those kids herself, all because she is infertile. I manage to get this information from a pony that was force into following her every order, that pony will be dead by the time ponies hear this recording.
>>
>>29044116
Yes.

>>29044208
"One thing that I have that may be old news, but I'll tell it anyway: The Heir sent out a bunch of ponies to foalnap so she can raise those kids herself, all because she's infertile. I managed to get this information from a pony that was forced into following her every order, that pony would be dead if she was still with the heir by the time they hear this recording."
"Any more information?" The DJ asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29044104
Greetings everypony. Like the good DJ said I have some news about the Heir and her recent movements. The most recent one is New Tenpony. She has slaughtered everypony there so she can take control of the radio and promote her twisted propaganda instead of the real truth. I have been to one of their bases. Slaves are tortured and branded like cattle, her "soldiers" are worse than slavers and raiders combined. Her one goal is to purify the wasteland and she's doing that by killing every single thing in her path. She will promise you protection and caps, but it's all a lie. The soldiers that were sent to New Tenpony were promised half a million caps if they took it over. And I know that she promised all of you as much. But have you actually wondered where she gets so many caps? And have any of you ever gotten paid? All she does it spew empty promises. All of her soldiers have no place in her perfect vision of the wasteland. When she is done taking over she will turn her soldiers on each other and kill everyone off. But I came here with a warning: We won't just keel over and die. We will fight until we purify the Heir herself. Heartbreaker is coming for you, bitch!
>>
>>29044245
Pretty much this >>29044250 but I was too late.
>>
>>29044245
When she was in the stable, the bitch killed all the resident in the stable and she felt no remorse from it. I bet she even clop to it everyday when she is alone.
>>
>>29044250
>>29044255
>>29044288
"Yes," You nod, "Recently at New Tenpony: She has slaughtered everypony there so she can take control of the radio and promote her twisted propaganda instead of the truth. I have been to one of her bases: Slaves are tortured and branded like cattle, her 'soldiers; are worse than slavers and raiders combined. Her one goal is to purify the wasteland and she's doing that by killing every single thing in her path. She will promise you protection and caps, but it's all a lie. The soldiers that were sent to New Tenpony were promised half a million caps if they took it over. And, I know that she promised all of you as much. But, have you actually wondered where she gets so many caps? And, have any of you ever gotten paid? All she does is spew empty promises. All of her soldiers have no place in her perfect vision of the wasteland. When she's done taking over she will turn her soldiers on each other and kill everypony off. She came out of a stable too, bitch killed all the residents in the stable and she felt no remorse for it. I bet she even clops to it everyday when she's alone. But, I came here with a warning: We won't just keel over and die. We will fight until we purify The Heir herself. Heartbreaker is coming for you bitch!"
You then drop the microphone. It makes a strange noise, but only for a moment. This makes Dante laugh and Book and Humming Bee to stomp the ground. Grande Mesa just looks around with a awkward smile, not sure to applaud.
The DJ just smiles at you. Picking the mic up and dusting it off.

What do you do?
>>
>>29044343
Bow before the audience.

"Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all day! And uhh...sorry about dropping the mic..."
>>
>>29044372
You bow before your audience.
"Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all day! ...Sorry about dropping the mic."
"It's fine," He says; looking over it before continuing, "Is there anything else you like to add before we wrap this up, Heartbreaker?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29044409
Nah, I'm good. It's all up to you now. Just keep telling them the truth about The Heir and say that we're recruiting. Now...is there anything else you need? If not I think I'm gonna head to liberty island and destroy their little base there.
>>
>>29044409
help me make the wasteland a less shit place to live in.
>>
>>29044433
>>29044458
"Help me make the wasteland a less shit place to live in," You tell him, "And, just keep telling them the truth about The Heir and say we're recruiting. Is there anything else you need?"
"Can't think of anything." He says.
"We're gonna head to Liberty Island then and destroy their little base there."
The five of you leave. Leaving the DJ.

It doesn't take very long to find Liberty Island, but you run into a problem with it:
It was a island.
There was no road going to Liberty Island, leaving it sitting in the water. You could see a small camp on the island in the light of the setting sun.
"How are we suppose to get across?" Dante asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29044497
Book, can you freeze the water and make us a bridge across?
>>
>>29044497
we need to find a boat! or build one. or ride something that flies.
>>
>>29044497
Well first we are going to pick some off in the distance with the sniper and rocket to decrease the numbers.
>>
>>29044497
What's the range on our cannon?
>>
>>29044543
>>29044558
If we do that then we are gonna have a hard time getting to them since we're gonna be out in the open.
>>
>>29044597
We can also see if they took all their men with them or there a few left behind.
>>
>>29044519
>>29044538
>>29044543
>>29044558
You look at your Tesla Rifle wondering if it has good enough range to fire at them. But, you remember that your Tesla Rifle has the range of a third of a mile before dissipating.
You look around for any boats, but they all look like they would sink as soon as you started driving them.
"Book, can you freeze the water and make us a bridge to cross?"
He nods before his hooves start to freeze. He then steps onto the water. The water freezes around him by several yards, and it was thick enough for the five of you stand on.
The five of you are soon crossing the water.

About halfway to the island, you stop and borrow Grande Mesa's sniper rifle.
The island was filled with a wide assortment of tents with ranging sizes. There were several guard towers around the island, stationed with one to two ponies.
There weren't a lot of ponies up. The quickly setting sun and the cold making them seek shelter in their tents.

What do you do?
>>
>>29044608
Lets see the ones in the guard towers without raising the alarm.
>>
>>29044610
Look for a stealthy point of entry. We should focus on going to the barracks first and killing as many as possible there before going outside.
>>
>>29044639
You look around for a stealthy point of entry.
You couldn't enter around the guard towers as they were beginning to turn on watch lights. You do notice that around The statue of Liberty, it was quiet. No movement around the statue.
All was dark around the statue as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>29044711
Seems good. Let's head out.
>>
>>29044740
The five of you quickly decide to go behind the statue.
You get behind the statue and make landfall. Sneaking behind.
The four of you slowly move around the statue until you can see the camp.
"Those guard towers and spotlights are going to be a problem." Dante comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29044806
Suggestions? Also how good are you with the sniper rifle? Maybe you could fly up to the statue and build some long distance relationships.
>>
>>29044823
"How good are you with a sniper rifle?" You ask Dante.
"I'm a creature that relies on stealth so I'm pretty good at it." He says.
"Maybe you could fly up to the statue and build some long distance relationships?"
"The torch does provide good shooting," Dante says; taking the rifle from you, "I'll see you later."
His wings flare out and he takes to the air. Disappearing after a few seconds.
"Suggestions?" You ask.
"I can teleport to each guard tower," Book suggests, "Take out the ponies and the lights."

What do you do?
>>
>>29044882
Sounds good. That leaves me and Humming Bee in charge of the barracks. Let's try to sneak in after Book does his thing.
>>
>>29044882
Would it cause a problem if they notice the lights going out?
>>
>>29044911
>>29044921
"Would it cause a problem if they notice the lights go out?" You ask.
"Probably," He nods, "I can leave them on for a while."
"Sounds good." You nod.
Book disappears and reappears in one of the guard towers, taking out the guard stationed there.
After several minutes, all the guards in the guard towers are gone. The spotlights left on to avoid suspicion.
You and Humming Bee then sneak around the camp. After a while, the two of you find the barracks tent.
Entering the tent: You find a large amount of weapons and ammo. The two of you look around the tent for a moment before something catches your eye:
It was a large weapon, similar build to a Mini-Nuke Launcher. It had a cylinder appearance with multiple bulbs on it that glowed a deep yellow. Before it's barrel, it also glowed a deep yellow, almost like a jar of liquid. The barrel was made out of metal in a arrow pattern pointed outwards.
On the side, the gun was labeled: Tesla Beaton Prototype.

What do you do?
>>
>>29044997
Oh yes! Mommy likes big guns! Can't wait to test this bad boy out. But later, we gotta kill all the guards first.
>>
>>29045013
"Oh yes," You silently cheer, "Mommy likes big guns! Can't wait to test you out."
"Why did we come to barracks?" Humming Bee asks.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29045062
I think we stumbled into the armory rather than the barracks. Can we rig the ammo to blow up remotely?
>>
File: IMG_3579.jpg (188KB, 2048x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3579.jpg
188KB, 2048x1439px
So why did you faggots find the need to desecrate another decent piece of fiction?

Was the Fallout universe good enough for you? It also had to have ponies, you horse-fucking pricks?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.