[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

next gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Archie and Twi.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Archie and Twi.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
the following is inspired by http://angelamyrose.deviantart.com/gallery/60428840/Family-is-Magic next gen

>Be Twilight.
>You feel the sun hit your face and flinch back into the pillows for a moment. You stretch your legs out then suddenly remember... The sun is up.
> Who rose the sun today? It wasn't you.
> Perhaps your niece's managed it today.
> you sit up and notice the bed next to you is empty. Your husband must have woken up early.
> what time is it anyway?

> you put on your crown, shoes and that tacky gold neck brace you're expected to wear in public these days, and poke your head out into the hall.
>you see Spike mopping the hall and whistling to himself.
"Hey Spike, what time is it?"
>Spike stops and turns to you with bit of pleasant surprise. He's much taller now. between that and the handsome suit he wears around these days, he looks rather charming.
>"Well it's about time you woke up, it's nearly noon."
"Noon?!"
>"yeah, I think Cadence's girls must have noticed you were running late since the suns up anyway"
"why did you let me sleep in so late?"
>"Archie said you had a late night and to let you sleep" Spike replied nonchalantly as he continued mopping.
>Archie eh, figures, where is he anyway, actually a better question where's...
>"Bronze is down in the library if you were wondering, it's a Saturday so I figure he's using his free time."
"Thank you Spike"
> Spike bids you a pleasant farewell as he continues mopping and you head down the library.
> Useualy you have other hired help to keep the castle clean but on the weekends they get the day off and Spike takes over.
>You've told him before not to bother it's only two days but he seems to need something to occupy his time.
> Once you reach the library you step in and set your hooves down on the soft carpet. Your son BronzeSpark is sitting at his usual table with a few physics books out and is setting away rather vigorously in a notebook.
>>
wat is this
>>
File: Switch 4.png (681KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Switch 4.png
681KB, 3000x3000px
>>29038925
>Your son is a sort of Bronze colored alicorn with blue and yellow hair. You say alicorn, however...
>He was born with an odd genetic defect where his wings never fully developed. They're virtually useless.
>You snicker a bit as you watch him wiggle his featherless little chicken wings in concentration while he works.
>You husband often shifts his wings about in a similar manner when he's concentrating as well, come to think of it.
"Bronze"
>"Oh, hi mom," he says, only briefly looking up at you before returning to his work.
>You're tempted to ask what he's working on but shake your head, you need to talk to your husband right now.
"Bronze do you know where your father is?"
> "He's downstairs I think, he said something about running tests on the portal today"
"Oh, alright then"
>You turn to leave but hesitate for a moment.
>he's been oddly fascinated with that portal lately.
>you make your way down to the room where you keep the portal, your hooves clicking on the marble stairs on the way down.
>The staircase curves around and as you round the bend you see your husband observing images on a screen.
>He's managed to rig up the portal to use it to see other worlds.
>you could swear you can see him on the screen, or perhaps another version of him.
>But he hears your hoove steps and turns off the screen between turning to face you.
>"Twilight you're up, how'd you sleep?"
>He seems so kind and innocent as he turns to face you.
>He stands beside you and that's when you're reminded again. He's only 32, you're nearly 60.
>The thought makes you feel old.
>Being an alicorn you don't look a day over 30 but still. You're not immortal just very youthful.
>Your husband Anarchy or Archie is a dark reddish stallion with a silky black mane that hangs in his face in a way that reminds you a bit of his mother.
>>
What's this supposed to be about?
>>
>>29039008
Twilight's a cougar who married Fluttershy's son, I'll explain more as I go
>>
>>29039029
neat
>>
I am reading.
>>
>>29038982
>Be Archie
>You brush past your wife, looking up at her in a sort of innocent gesture.
>She's a tall powerful mare, and already suspicious.
>You're hoping to distract her with the gentle kind of full body caress that on a normal day might ease her. But it's not working today.

>"Archie what were you looking at?"

"Nothing important"

>You start headed up the stairs and as expected she follows.

>"Oh really"

"It's nothing dear just jotting down some observations is all"

>The truth is, the portal's not really your primary interest, you only study it because you have so little else to do and your wife knows this. Last night the two of you were up late arguing. Hence why you let her sleep in today, a part of you hoped she'd forget about it and you could both pretend it didn't happen.

>"Archie about last night..."

"What about last night? Twilight there's nothing to talk about, we were both tired and cranky that's all..."
>You're a bit snappier than you'd like to be but as you reach the top of the stairs you stop for a moment and try to calm yourself. Why must you always be so short with ponies.

>"I think there is Archie..."

>She sounds like your mother when she talks like that.

>"Look Archie I was just thinking... I think you should take a trip out to the dragon lands."

>You look back at your wife in disbelief.

>"I know dragon research is your passion and you've not gone out to visit Ember in ages."

"10 years Twilight, it's been 10 years, and for good reason" you insist "I can't leave Bronze all alone"

>"He's not going to be alone Archie I'm here, Spike's here, not to mention your brother and..."
>You stop her right there.

"Hooo-noooo, If I'm going anywhere there's no way I'm trusting my son alone with Chaos,"

>"You don't have too" Twilight assures you as you both plod along towards the library. It's just about time to take Bronze to his CMC meeting.
>>
>>29038925
How old is everyone supposed to be here?
>>
>>29039093

this story is about 40 years after the main show
>>
Neat
>>
File: 1472320983416.jpg (42KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1472320983416.jpg
42KB, 720x537px
>>29039093
>How old is everyone supposed to be here?
Apparently this whole board is 14.

Depressing, ain't it?
>>
>>29039070
Keep going.
>>
>>29039436
I was asking about the story.
>>
Bad ships and bad designs. Thumbs down.
>>
>>29041198
Wouldn't you want to bang a more matured Twilight?
>>
>>29038925
Someone draw Spike in the suit.
>>
File: Dragon dad.png (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon dad.png
4MB, 3000x3000px
>>29041410
>Picture of spike taking care of one of Cadence's kids
>>
A bump for you my friend.
>>
>>29045077
>>
Awaiting for more
>>
>>29039070

>Be Twilight
>Your husband is short with you today, trying despratly to avoid conversation.

>"Look Twilight I don't want to talk about this right now, I have to take Bronze to his CMS meeting"

> You open your mouth to, about to to call him out on his evasivness but as you enter the library your husband starts to panic

> "Bronze!"

> oh dear. You try not to contribute to your husbands panic as you both rush out the library towards the front entrance.

"Archie, sweet heart!"

> he hurts through the door in front of you and you find your son headed down the front steps. He turns around when he heard his bother.

>"You get your was back here before I beat it!" He shouts rather ungracfully, fire putting out his mouth as he dose so, you cringe when you think of the ponies who may have just heard that.

> Bronze walks back up to his father looking a bit annoyed. "I was busting going to meet up with scootaloo in the square"

> "what have I told you about leaving the castle without an adult. Ponyville is a big city you want someone to try and snatch you up"

"Archie"
>you sooth, placing a wing over his back as he scolds the young colt.

>"But dad I can see town square from here, I'm not a foal"

>You pull you husband in closer against your side, tucked under your wing, and he takes a deep breath in response, relaxing his muscles as he breaths out. He closed his eyes for a bit before speaking again.

>"Look Bronze I know it sounds silly but bare with me please. Your not a normal pony and I worry about your safety."

> your son looks down at the ground and shuffles his hooves about gultily for a moment. Begrudgingly he apologized for trying to leave without an adult and Archie takes him to the weekly CMC meeting. The two of you agree to continue your earlier conversation after he gets back.
>>
>>29046243
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.