[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glimmer helps Anon work through his crippling depression.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 57

File: Glim glam.png (569KB, 558x850px) Image search: [Google]
Glim glam.png
569KB, 558x850px
>"Come on Anon, won't you smile for me?"
>You look at her for a moment but go back to staring out the window of your one bedroom flat.
>Rain trickles down the glass.
>No cars going by, but the faint noises of city echo beneath the sound of rain.
>You should probably stop staring out the window sometime.
>The boxes haven't even been unpacked..
>Suddenly she yells.
>"Anon, damn it you'd better stop being depressed or else!"
>You turn back to her.
>She realizing what she's done blushes and sheepishly smiles.
"That's really going to stop me from being depressed. In fact, I feel better already."
>"Anon.."
"Better run back home to Equestria and tell Twilight mission accomplished."
>She sighs sitting on an unpacked box.
>"I came here with you because Twilight said you weren't happy in Equestria. But it's just so strange because most humans that come are overcome with joy."
"I guess I'm just a freak then. What a surprise."
>"I didn't mean it like that, come on."
>You go back to staring out the window.
>"You're not mad at me are you?"
"You're only trying to help. You aught to go back though. You can't cure me. I'm a lost cause."
>She stands up walking over to you.
>"You are not a lost cause you hear me?"
>You choose not to make eye contact.
>"I'm not going back to Twilight until you're happy! That was my mission from her and I'm not leaving until it's done!"
>>
>>29037908
>You're in the car with Starlight, rain pouring down on the windows.
>"I-its really cool that you can drive a car."
"Girls don't like guys that can't drive. Girls like guys who are self sufficient."
>She gives you a confused look.
>"I guess? We like guys who have things figured out."
"That explains why I can't get with anyone then. I don't have anything figured out."
>She forces a smile.
>"I'm sure you'll find someone someday, chin up!"
>You sigh.
>"W-what?"
"They all say that. What they generally mean is, given enough time the probability that a woman will settle for an emotional needy trainwreck like me increases with the desperation of a woman getting older."
>"Huh? What does.."
>You park the car.
"We're here."
>Rain is pouring down.
>"Why did you want to come to the park in the rain?"
"Dunno."
>You walk out to the playset, the slides, the swings..
>"Brr! I should have worn something warmer."
>You walk over to the swings.
>You brush some of the water off it and sit down.
>Starlight gives you a confused look but takes the swing next to you.
>"Is.. This helping at all?"
"Maybe.. It reminds me of when I was little. Some of the first memories I have are of me being pushed on the swings."
>She smiles and gets up.
>"Want me to push you?"
"Sure."
>Starlight begins to push you.
>The swingset rocks slightly with your weight as you go higher.
>Eventually you come down.
>"Phew, how was it?"
"Fun I guess."
>"What made you want to come out here?"
"Well, the park is about the only place that you can go for free, and on a rainy day like this, no one is around."
>>
File: rain on window.gif (682KB, 638x258px) Image search: [Google]
rain on window.gif
682KB, 638x258px
>>29037915
>She sighs.
>"You came here to bask in your depression didn't you?"
"I think I would have been more depressed if we went out to the mall."
>"Why do you think that?"
"Everything costs money. People wanting you to fall for their marketing schemes so they can get ahead."
>"Name one example."
"Alright, when you first walk into a place theres a person that greets you at the door right?"
>"Whats so terrible about that?"
"Nothing, except that market research shows if you approach someone within the first 5 seconds of them walking in the store that you're more likely to buy something."
>"So you're mad because theres an angle?"
"More like because it's disingenuous. I understand it's what people need to do to get by, but that doesn't mean I have to like it."
>"Why do you always see the negatives in everything?"
"Because there is always negativity to see."
>"Let's go back to the car at least, I'm freezing out here."
>>
>>29037925
Starlight is soaked sitting in your passengers seat.
>She seems sad.
"Giving up?"
>"Nothing I say makes a difference. I just want to see you smile. I want to show you the good in life."
"You aught to leave, it will only get worse from here."
>She exhales.
>"But I can't. Especially not now. You clearly need my help."
"You're going to get dragged down into my depression. Do you want that?"
>She pauses.
>"If if means helping you."
"Why do you care?"
>"Because it's the task Twilight gave me to do."
"Just lie and tell her I got better."
>She scowls at you for a moment.
>"Not gonna happen, you're gonna enjoy what life has to offer if it kills me."
>>
>>29037932
>Beep beep beep.
>Starlight pulls the tray out of the microwave setting it an a fork beside you.
>"Aren't you happy? Food! This one is.."
>She holds up the box.
>"Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak, doesn't that sound delicious?"
"Mmm, Hungry Man glorified meat loaf edition. Oh Starlight, you spoil me."
>She groans.
"What kind did you get?"
>"Boneless fried chicken."
"Ah, chicken nuggets. Truly only the finest cuisine for the two of us."
>"Don't complain, we aren't given that much for living expenses."
"Who's complaining?"
>You chomp into your unevenly heated meat patty.
>She sighs taking hers out of the package and popping it into the microwave.
>"If you had to live like this it's no wonder you're depressed."
"Just wait, if you stick around you'll really get to explore the depths of my misery."
>"Can't you just be happy? Isn't there anything I can do to just make you smile?"
>>
>>29037908

Glimmer with big tits is almost canon by now
>>
>>29037908
not bad so far
try to add a bit more than dialogue. While there's a little bit of it there, you're missing something from only really using dialogue
>>
>>29037908
>>29037915
>>29037925
>>29037932
>>29037937
please continue
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 854x631px)
image.jpg
230KB, 854x631px
>>29038393
Agreed
>>
>>29037908

>crippling depression
OOC story, an anon with crippling depression would hide it with 7 layers of memes
>>
>>29037908
this green is akshully making my feel comfy

its raining out too
>>
File: booth.jpg (113KB, 500x667px)
booth.jpg
113KB, 500x667px
>>29037937
Later outside of the Apartment building at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zlPtpUZ8uQ
>Starlight steps into the old decrepit phone booth and dials the number.
>"Hello, Twilight?"
>"Starlight is that you?"
>"Yes it is I-"
>"I'm so happy to hear from you! Tell me, how are things with Anon, has he gotten better since he returned to his homeworld?"
>Starlight exhales adjusting her position leaning against the cracked and graffitied plexi glass of the booth.
>Rain pitters against the booth.
>"That's just it, I'm not sure. I mean, maybe it's made a slight difference?"
>"You don't sound too sure. Tell me whats happening with him?"
>"Well, we moved into a little one bedroom flat."
>"I'm glad you found a place to move in pretty quickly. How did Anon seem to feel about it?"
>Starlight pauses.
>"Like.. It didn't matter at all."
>"Really.. Well, what else has happened?"
>"Let's see.. We went to the park, in the rain that is."
>"Did he seem to like that?"
>"He seemed nostalgic. I dunno, maybe he was enjoying himself?"
>"Has he smiled even once?"
>"All he's done is make sarcastic quips and generally being a dark raincloud about absolutely everything."
>"Maybe you should try getting him to do the things he likes to do. And then do those things with him."
>"Is that really going to make a difference?"
"&^*^&***&^&*^*"
>"What was that Twilight?"
>"%^&%^ Sorry, I think our connection is kind of bad, I'll let you go for now. Call me back if you need anything!"
>"What? Wait Twilight-"
>"Good luck!"
>CLICK.
>Dial tone rings with the lost connection.
>Starlight hangs up the phone.
>>
>>29038700
It's the next morning.
>The clank of cereal hitting the bowl harshly.
>You sit up stretching and yawning.
>The sound of the milk tab coming off.
>The sky is a pale grey, and the lights are all off.
>Suddenly you notice Starlight handing you a bowl.
>You strain your eyes to look at it, you try to grasp it but end up spilling a little on the blanket.
>"Oh shoot, sorry!"
>You sigh.
"Good morning world."
>Starlight frowns.
>"I should have waited till you got up."
>She shouldn't be here at all.
>None of this should be happening.
"It's fine, whatever."
>"Anon, come on, don't brush me off like that."
>Why does she want a response?
>Why does she care what I think?
>You stare down into the off brand apple jacks known as 'Apple Zings'.
>A part of you wants to shove a spoonful into your mouth.
>Considering she took effort to pour it.
>But another side can't imagine you shoveling this sugary ringed paste into you mouthhole.
>It'll just taste worse if you let it soak up too much milk.
>And it'd be a waste of food.
>You decide to begin eating it.
>And now that you've begun, your body maws at it, devouring the sweetness like an animal.
>Hunger drives out the primal beast in all of us you suppose.
>>
>>29038709
>"So what do you plan to do now that you're here?"
>You can't find a way to answer.
>The food at least gives the illusion that you don't want to talk with your mouthful.
>"I mean, you had a reason for coming back here, didn't you?"
"Aye."
>"Why.. Why didn't you like Equestria?"
>You sigh grabbing your empty bowl, getting up and putting it in the sink.
"Why does it matter? I'm not there anymore."
>"Tell me."
>You sink your arms against the counter, holding your head up with your hands staring out into the bleak cloudy skies.
>Its light to contrast this otherwise dark and unlit room.
>Perhaps Starlight is mindful not to waste the electricity, or simply couldn't find or didn't know what lightswitches are.
>"Anon!"
"Right. It just.. It was so colorful, and.. The culture, it was so different. I'd grown up all my life, in this bleak, dull and boring world. To go to this world of color and magic, it just felt so alien to me. It almost didn't feel real. Ponies were always coming up and talking to me, I didn't know how to respond. I had little fillies too. They came up to me, and asked me why I looked so sad. But, I couldn't give them an answer at the time. But I guess seeing something so wonderful made me realize how shitty my life was in comparison."
>"Why.. Why didn't you just try and start a new life?"
"I tried, but the trappings of my old life wouldn't leave me. I wanted to watch t.v, I wanted the internet, I wanted to play games. Everything I'd grown up learning about how to function in society was turned up on it's head. My entire reality, and what I thought was real was gone. And somehow, I just realized I could never be happy. Even if I found someone to settle down with in the pony world, I'd always want to come back here, even though it was shitty and terrible, I can't leave."
>"Anon.."
>>
>>29038716
"I don't know why I'm telling you this.. You don't really care.. You're just doing a job for Twilight."
>"Anon! You know that's not true!"
>She grits her teeth stomping up to you.
"What is the truth?"
>"The truth is you're a depressed jerk who refuses to see reality!"
>How should I respond to that?
>Insult her?
>Turn it back on her?
>Bring up something unrelated?
>None of those make any difference.
>Better just to not say anything.
>"Anon! You need to see reason, you can go anywhere you want, you can belong, anywhere!"
"I can go anywhere, but if going to these places doesn't make me happy, what's the point?"
>She fumbles with herself, making strange hand gestures which you interpret to mean she's frustrated.
>"W-what.. Uh.."
"Hmm?"
>"What are things, that you like to do?"
>>
>>29038721
Go on
>>
>>29038721
Lurking.
>>
File: lays-stax1.jpg (164KB, 1024x538px)
lays-stax1.jpg
164KB, 1024x538px
>>29038721
Several days later.
>Glimmer slides another handful of Stax chips into her hand.
>"So, enlighten me on this custom of yours. You just sit and play these games all day?"
"Yeah, not everyone. Just me I guess."
>"Don't humans have jobs here? I mean, don't you ever do anything other than play games and watch t.v?"
"Like I said, that's just me."
>"I hope that's not your special talent or anything, or wait, do humans even have special talents?"
"Nope. None of us do. We go through life, and we might never find what we're good at. It's not like we have some magical cutie mark dictating where we should go or what we should do."
>"Sounds like a good thing, cutie marks can be nothing but trouble."
"Maybe from your perspective, but what if you have no idea what you're good at?"
>"That's silly, everyone has at least one thing they're good at. If you don't know, you aught to get out there and find out. After all, how are you ever going to meet someone if you never leave your house?"
>You continue to play your game.
>"Anon?"
"You just don't understand do you?"
>"Listen, I'm trying really hard. I've been trying for days to figure you out. So forgive me if this whole 'being human' thing is sort of completely lost on me."
"I never asked you to be here."
>"Geez, don't make me feel welcome here or anything."
"It's nothing against you. If I had my way, I'd send you back to Equestria right now."
>"No, you need my help. I'm convinced way more than ever now that you need me."
>You continue to play as Starlight sits next to you on the cheap couch you got at the thrift store.
>>
>>29039134
"You really want to know why it's so hard to go out?"
>"Yes please."
"Right now I'm sort of.. At the bottom."
>"Yeah, I'm gonna need more details than that."
"Well, see in society, there's this sort of unwritten social hierarchy. There's a lot of rules, and nuance, and there are exceptions to every rule. But generally a guy who sits home and does nothing is a loser."
>"It's like that in our world too, people don't just sit around you know.."
"The difference is you're at least aware of your talents, and your talents are usually something you have a vested interest in. But what if you're flipping burgers at a fast food place. You think anyone has a special talent for that? That anyone WANTS to do that?"
>"What's bad about flipping burgers?"
"It's just an example, but it's a low paying job, and if your job has low pay, it means you have less money. Money is everything in this world, so if you have a shitty low paying job, people look down on you, even worse if you don't have or can't get a job, you're seen as scum."
>"So.. You get pidgeon-holed into these places you don't want to be just to fit in?"
"Welcome to being human."
>"But.. I mean surely there are ways you can advance."
"Some people get lucky, win the lottery, born with rich parents, maybe have stocks in some company that make it big."
>"It can't be just luck."
"You can work hard, but a lot of it has to do with how smart you are. For example if you were real smart, you could go on to be a dentist or a doctor. You'd make tons of money and pretty much be set for life."
>"So why not get smart and do that?"
"It's a lot of work. I don't think I'm cut out for it."
>"Wait.. You just told me that humans don't have cutie marks."
"Yes and?"
>"If you don't have cutie marks, that means you can do whatever you set your mind to. You can essentially do whatever you want!"
"And that's all good on paper. But what if you try your hand at becoming a doctor and fail?"
>"Well, you can just try again."
"Wrong."
>"What?"
>>
>>29039140
"Theres a little thing called student loans. You don't get to go to school for free unless you got some fancy scholarship or something. You get one shot to make it at something like that, and if you mess up, you'd be lucky to live a life flipping burgers, spending the rest of it paying off your enormous student loans."
>"I.. I don't know what to say."
"There are no guarantees here. Nothing is destined to have a happy ending. Us people you know, we think we're so blessed because we're better than the other animals, because we have sentience."
>Starlight is grimacing.
"But being sentient is nothing but a curse. You're awake to the fact that everything in life is just one big night mare. You've got guys out there willing to do some pretty awful stuff to make a few bucks. But even then, it's not much different from out in the wild. The lion hunts and kills the gazelle. The meat eaters eat the plant eaters. Meat eaters are usually the ones here that develop brains like ours. It's because of our need to hunt and kill we evolved. And as if being punished for our sins, we must become aware of how merciless and parasitic life has to be in order to survive in such a hostile and chaotic world. Even if we survive It'll only be for the next few million years before the planet goes back to being dormant of life and eventually everything in the known universe succumbs to a massive heat death. Or who knows if that's even true anymore considering magical talking ponies exist. I don't know what's real, all I know is that everything sucks for 90 percent of people including me. Why not sit back and play a few games before its all over?"
>Starlight sits there, mouth agape for a few minutes.
>It makes you uneasy.
>Usually shes talking about how to stay positive, but it looks like she doesn't have much to say this time.
>About 10 minutes passes.
>"These.."
"Eh?"
>"These games, can take two players right?"
"Yeah."
>"Plug me in."
"Alright."
>>
>>29039145
Later that night at the phone booth.
>"Hello? Hello?"
>"&*^*^ Glimmer is that you?"
>"Yes, yes its me! Look I.. This mission, it's hard."
>"I know, but you have to stick with it. You need to do it for friendship."
>"I don't think you know what this entails Twilight! I just spent the last half hour having what Anon describes as 'babbys first existential crisis'!"
>"What?"
>"I came here to help a poor lost soul, but I'm not sure if I can handle this level of insanity! He was right, hes dragging me down, right down to where he is! And dammit, I don't know if there's anything I can do to help!"
>Silence for a few moments.
>"If you don't help him who will?"
>"I don't know! But this is way more than I intended to take on!"
>#@#$%%$%%"
>"Dammit what?"
>"$%^$%^$^%"
>"Twilight I can't hear you, you're breaking up, Twilight? Twilight!"
>It clicks.
>And the harsh dial tone buzzes.
>Starlight stands wide eyed just trying to reconcile her feelings.
>>
>>29039154
>It's the next morning.
>"Oh, Anon, *yawn* you're up early."
"You're up late. Anyhow, I uh.."
>"Yeah?"
"I just.. I want you to leave."
>"Forget it."
"I don't want you to be here anymore."
>Starlight growls rolling her eyes.
>"Why? Because I'm trying to be nice and help you cheer up?"
"Sort of."
>"W-what?"
"You're a nice pony. I can't let you get dragged down into my madness. It's bad enough I have to suffer here. I never meant for you to come back here and get dragged into it."
>"Anon.."
"Please, just go."
>"Anon.. I can't leave you."
>She stares at you for a moment.
"Why? Why torture yourself with the duty of this one mission-"
>"It has nothing to do with my mission! If I wanted to I could have gone back the very first day I came! Twilight doesn't control my free will, if I wanted to, I could leave. But I'm staying because I care about you!"
"Starlight.. Are you-"
>She runs over and grabs your arm.
>"And I will help you, so help me if it makes me lose my mind I will save you!"
>Her eyes so serious right now staring into yours.
"I.. Alright."
>>
Real talk, is Anon supposed to be a self-insert or something?
>>
>>29039185
Yes. I guess that makes me pretty pathetic.
>>
>>29039194
Kind of. It's an alright story though.
>>
File: 577399619052521.jpg (40KB, 503x523px) Image search: [Google]
577399619052521.jpg
40KB, 503x523px
>>29039194
Nah getting it out helps.

>>29039206
I agree
>>
>>29038529
Don't get too comfy. If writefag decides to go a realistic route... Anon might end up dead. Please note I said A realistic, not THE realistic. Sad thing is; sometimes you can help someone, sometimes you can't save them. Guess we'll see.
>>
>>29039159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5VSATXVCI
It's an oddly foggy afternoon outside the movie theater.
>You had to park some ways away.
>You're currently walking toward the theater with Starlight.
"So, is this your idea of a date?"
>She scoffs.
>"Don't make this weird, just be yourself."
"Be myself huh?"
>"Yeah. You know, its not so bad.. Getting to know the real you."
>She blushes slightly.
"Now whos making it weird."
>She laughs.
>"Sorry."
>Suddenly you chuckle just a bit in response.
>She gasps.
>Her beaming face.
>You try to look away.
>"I can't believe I got you to crack a grin!"
>You take in a deep breath.
"I'm human after all."
>She flashes her teeth with a bit of a skip in her step as you make your way there.
--
Inside the theater.

>"Oh, geez.."
"What?"
>"Hold my popcorn, I have to use the ladies room."
>You sigh.
>You suddenly see this cute brown haired girl checking out a movie poster.
"The new Blair witch huh?"
>"Should be cool, I can't wait to go see it."
>>
>>29039513
------
Inside the restroom.
>Glimmer washes her face and then stares at herself in the mirror.
>'It's the first time I really got him to smile.'
>'It might be too early to say, but.. Maybe theres hope for him after all."
>Glimmer walks back out of the restroom.
>There seems to be a commotion involving 3 girls and Anon.
>"Oh excuse me? I know what you were trying to do?"
"W-what? I was just trying to be friends-"
>"Oh I know all about 'friendship' mister."
"B-but I-"
>"Could you please leave me alone? You're really starting to creep me out."
>You see him, and then he sees you.
>He quickly walks away back to the car.
>"Wait, Anon!"
------

Outside the theater.

"It wasn't even like I was being skeezy, there was just this psycho girl who came up and started telling me to back off."
>"And you were just trying to be friends?"
"Yeah, started talking about the movies, and about her college, and then it all fell apart."
>"Anon.. I'm so sorry that happened."
"Doesn't matter. All the more reason why I shouldn't socialize. All the more reason to give up."
>You say as you get into the car.
>Glimmer gets in on the passengers side.
>"W-we could still go see the movie."
"Forget it."
>You say putting the car into drive.
--------
>>
>>29039514
You're driving down the road.

"It's always hard, hard for me to engage.. It's always the guy who has to engage. I've never been approached by a woman on her own. Not for romantic purposes."
>"Anon.."
"The only thing I want sometimes is to be loved. And the other half I'm too busy hating them."
>"Wait, hating them? Why?"
"Love is conditional."
>"What does that mean?"
"A guy needs to be a certain level of attractive, or have great charisma, or be wealthy. All of those are conditions. If you meet them, you get the girl, and if not, you go home alone."
>Starlight looks sad.
>"I wish there was a way I could make you feel better."
"There isn't. Just once I want to be good enough the way I am. Where I don't need to lift weights for a thousand hours, or become an overnight millionaire to get the girl. I wish someone would accept me exactly the way that I am."
>"I.. I accept you."
"Would you date someone like me?"
>Starlight winces with an uncomfortable look on her face.
"That's what I thought."
>>
>>29039518
It's late at night back at the apartment.

>The blue glow of the t.v giving light to the dark room.
>"Did you ever miss home when you were in Equestria?"
"A little, I think I missed certain feelings more, abstract things. Sounds, smells, feelings. When I look back I can't seem to find too many discernible moments of happiness."
>"Thats sad, but for once I think I know what you mean. I'm not proud of the way I lived my life either at times. But certain things bring back a feeling of nostalgia, even if they weren't the happiest times."
>You wrestle with feelings, feelings you don't want to admit to.
>As the t.v plays it's little more than background music to you.
>Starlight sits on the couch next to you.
>Her kind eyes and delicate human form.
"You should.. Go back."
>She smiles and nods.
>"You know I can't."
"In.. A hypothetical situation."
>"Mmm?"
"If I were to get better, you'd leave and go back to Equestria right?"
>She gives a quizzical look.
>"Why?"
"J-just curious is all."
>"Are you worried you'll be all alone? Or are you just that eager to be rid of me?"
>It seemed like she was hurt when she spoke those last words.
"I.. You've got it all wrong."
>"What do you mean?"
>her eyes staring at you, your chest thumps.
>It feels like blood is rushing to the back of your eyeballs.
>You can't focus.
"You're.."
>Those words..
>Once you say them, it can't be undone.
>"What? A burden to you?"
"Just.."
>But it isn't fair to keep her here with you.
>For your sake is it?
>A guy like you with no future?
>>
>>29039521
>She's a unicorn, far undeserving of that fate.
>But it would be a wasted opportunity, if she had feelings for you..
>She can't really have feelings for you, can she?
>"Are you ok?"
"You're really nice, and y-you're really pretty and stuff."
>She blushes fiddling with her hair.
>"A-anon.."
"I mean.. Its just.. I like you.. You're.. Too good for me. Way too pretty."
>"I.. Had no idea you felt that way about me Anon.. I always thought you thought I was just a nuisance."
"Well, I don't.. You're here trying to make things better for me, and you're really nice.. I just don't feel like I deserve you."
>"You mean, romantically right? Not just as friends?"
"Yeah."
>"It's not that I don't like you, it's just, you're not my type.."
>There it is..
>Like a sword to the gullet.
>"Anon?"
>You grit your teeth choking back this feeling of sadness as you try to pretend it never happened.
>Vile temptress is there to promise happiness, but she's only a tease of a future that cannot be.
>Her goal is an ego boosting superficial one.
>You never wanted these feelings.
>You never wanted her.
>"Anon, please don't be mad at me."
>Tears leak from your eyes as you try to focus on your game.
>"Anon.. I'm sorry."
>>
>>29039522
Starlight is at the telephone booth late at night.

>"Twilight? Hello Twilight?!"
>"^%$^%&^%&^"
>"Twilight.. Everything is so wrong.. I.. I tried to help him but.."
>"$^%^%&,$^%^%$%^%$^%$%."
>"Now he seems even more miserable than before. Now he won't even talk to me.. I think I should just go home."
>Starlight sobs trying to contain herself.
>"*Sniff* I failed.. I tried to help him but there's just nothing I can do.. And I see him there, he's hurting.. And I can't save him.."
>Starlight sobs uncontrollably.
>The phone hangs up.
>Starlight slumps down crying in the booth.
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>29039523
The next day.

>"You sure you'll be fine?"
"I think this is for the best."
>"Just remember, I did try to help you."
>You pause for a moment.
"I'll remember that, I really will."
>She smiles and gives you a hug.
>"Goodbye Anon, I hope things get better for you, and I hope you find someone who makes you happy."
"Right."
>She waves goodbye.
>And just like that, she's gone.
>The wind picks up on this grey cloudy day.
>You shove off back to your apartment.
-------
>You would write something, if there was anything to write.
>If there was anyone you truly cared about.
>You spoke your farewells, and all that needed to be said was said.
>You take one final look into your dark lonely apartment room and shut the door.
>You walk out into the hall of the apartment.
>You push the button on the elevator.
>The doors open and you get inside.
>You smile a bit thinking to your times in Equestria and times with Starlight, as you hit the number 8.
>>
File: 1352171913504.jpg (57KB, 500x490px)
1352171913504.jpg
57KB, 500x490px
>>29039538
jesus christ
>>
>>29039538
>self insert
man I hope you are ok
>>
>>29039538
Whats on the eight...Oh.
>>
File: 1384026804813.jpg (102KB, 700x700px)
1384026804813.jpg
102KB, 700x700px
>>29039185

are you new or something?
>>
>>29039538
>Here you are, standing near the edge.
>Rain pouring down.
>You're thinking of doing a nosedive, straight down.
>It should be a relatively quick death.
>Just land right on the head and it'll split like a watermelon.
>You've always liked the rain.
>And here it beckons to you.
>You smile.
>You'll never have to be lonely again.
>You'll never have to be burdened with the weight of your own existence.
>Sure, it's sad that this couldn't be avoided, but why drag it out?
>Suddenly running from down the hall.
>That could only mean one thing..
>You begin your rush toward the bars to climb over.
>But as if your feet moved in quicksand you feel the hands come over you and pull you away from behind.
"Starlight?"
>Suddenly you get slapped in the face.
>Tears are streaming down her face.
>Shes gritting her teeth with a pained look on her face.
>"You idiot! You damn stupid idiot!"
"Starlight-"
>She wraps you in a hug.
>"I'll stay dammit, I'll stay!"
"Starlight?"
>"You had me so worried.. You told me it would all be ok! But you lied to me Anon! I came back to come check on you, and I see you're not home.. Some guy told me he saw you go to the 8th floor."
>Thats strange, there was no one around to your recollection..
>She beats on your chest with her fists crying into you.
>"Why!? Why would you want to kill yourself?"
"There.. Was nothing left for me."
>>
>>29037908
Wow it's neat to see this spam still getting a free pass.
>>
>>29040386
>"Come on, let's go back downstairs.."
"But-"
>"No buts!"
>You sigh.
"Why did you come back? Why did you want to save me?"
>"Because I care about you! I spent all this time with you! And you expect me to be ok with you killing yourself the second I step away?"
She presses the button for the elevator.
"Well-"
>"Don't give me any more excuses! You're not allowed to ever try that again you hear me?"
"I-"
>"Do you hear me?!"
>You look down as you step into the elevator with her.
"What.. What does it matter, if you fail some stupid mission. It's not like me dying ends your life.. Sure you'll be sad, but even if I die, your life will go on."
>She stares at you, mouth agape.
>"Anon, I couldn't live with myself if I learned you killed yourself."
"Oh really?"
>"Yes REALLY. Now march!"
"Back to my apartment?"
>"Yes!"
>You open up the apartment door.
>You walk inside to the cold hollow feeling room.
>Starlight growls and then sighs.
>"Pack your things."
"W-what?"
>"Pack your things now."
"W-why?"
>She marches up to you and stares you right in the eyes.
>"If you think I'm letting you try this stunt again you're crazy! We're moving back to Equestria. And you can take your games too so you won't miss those this time."
"Really?"
>"I'm sure Twilight will understand given your circumstances."
>>
>>29040394
You're in Equestria as a human in the castle of friendship in Starlights room.
>Its night outside.
"We're sharing a room again?"
>She raises an eyebrow.
>"You won't leave my sight again."
>You facepalm.
"Geez you're like a mother."
>"And you're acting like a child, what were you thinking trying to kill yourself?"
"To end my suffering?"
>She scoffs.
>"Being lonely and not fitting in aren't reasons to kill yourself."
"What are some good reasons to kill yourself?"
>She growls.
>"None! There are no good reasons to kill yourself, and you won't speak of it anymore!"
>She goes and sits on her bed.
>"I could have lost you.. You might have died today, and then.."
"What?"
>"Nothing.."
She sighs.
>"Look, I'm sorry if what I'm saying sounds mean or insensitive, I'm just frustrated ok?"
"Wheres the second bed?"
>"What second bed?"
"Y-you can't honestly mean to-"
>"It isn't like that. I just don't want you slipping away into the night got it?"
>A truer torture were never devised.
>A pony whom you cannot have as your own will taunt you with sleeping with her.
>Truly a fate worse than death.
>You take off your socks and shoes and awkwardly slide into the bed with her.
>Everything is dark for a moment.
>You feel her warmth envelop you.
>"Anon, please.. Promise me, you won't do that again?"
"What?"
>"You never promised not to do it before. I really want you to promise you'll keep on living, for as long as you can, and that you won't try to take your own life."
>>
>>29040402
"Why? So I can suffer longer? Be alone longer? Once I commit to not killing myself, I'll be alone and that's the end."
>"You won't be alone forever. Look its just going to take some time for you to find the right woman.. If that's what you really want, maybe I can help."
>You grimace.
"You'd really help me with something like that?"
>"It's better than you killing yourself."
>You sigh.
"I'm gonna regret this."
>"You won't, I'll make sure of it."
"Fine.. If you swear you'll help me find someone to drown out the burden of a lonely miserable existence, I will not attempt to kill myself."
>"Then we're in agreement."
She offers her hoof, you shake it.
>Starlight nuzzles into you.
>"Get some sleep ok?"
"S-stop making me like you.."
>She chuckles.
------------

Anyhow, theres your sappy ending of sorts. Anyhow, I might be willing to write more, but I don't know where the story could even go from here.

Apparently >>29040393 thinks it's just spam, so maybe it's not even worth it for me to keep writing since it's so shitty apparently.
>>
>>29040406

you can always come to SGT to continue your story bud
we need a writefag
>>
>>29040422
I may do that.

Let me sleep on it, I have a backwards schedule and it's been a long night.
>>
>>29040432

As you wish, just dont listen to salty niggers like >>29040393
whose ass burns everytime he sees a Glimmer as OP image
>>
>>29040402
>Truly a fate worse than death.
damn right

>>29040406
this is pretty good but also really depressing. Don't let yourself get down by one post man, it's a glimmer story, you WILL get hate.
Also that ending is actually more depressing than the suicide. cuddling with the pony you love but never being able to love her? That's torture, I wouldn't be able to take it. And by the time she finds a pony for you to love, it will already be too late. every day that she cares for Anon will only be another day he falls more in love with her, it's a devils circle. That's even worse than just cuddling a plush, at least then you can imagine she loves you, but this is fucked up. But I am talking as a glimmerfag, so maybe the Anon in the story just needs love of any kind and doesn't actually have a waifu.
>>
>>29040458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laQ9V3h8ukU
>>
>>29040406
This is fucken great man continue
>>29040393
Dont listen to faggots
>>
>>29040406
please don't stop.
This is great
>>
bump?
>>
>>29041839

it aws on page 9, it could last 2 hours more without a bump
>>
>>29041855
better safe than sorry
>>
>>29042105
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>check this thread
>get sad
>go to SGT
>get sad
And then people wonder why we become abusers
>>
>>29040406
well holy fuck i wanna kill myself so bad after that [keep going pls]
>>
>>29042776
But I'm a glimmerfag and I feel no need to abuse.
>>
>>29043013

Depends, are you sad and have the need to transfer it to ponies?
>>
File: starlight_face.png (931KB, 1102x1065px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_face.png
931KB, 1102x1065px
>>29043360
I'm always a bit depressed but I think it is wrong to want to take it out on one of the few things that brings me any form of happiness.
I just want to tenderly love her<3
>>
http://pastebin.com/TGEYDkq2
paste because no oe else has posted one yet
>>
>>29040406
Keep going. You're great faggot. Fucking love you
>>
>>29043738
>emoticon
faggot
>>
Please keep this bumped till tomorrow so I can read it.
>>
>>29044964
see
>>29043754
>>
>>29044993
Still said he might keep writing
>>
>>29038371
It's a neat change though, I kinda wanna read a dialog-only story
>>
>>29039500
I wish I could be saved... The only thing keeping me going is to meet that person who cares enough to do that for me
>>
>>29040406
>The clouds are vacant from the sky.
>Though it is freezing with frost on the ground.
>The world seems overly saturated, and everything is illuminated.
>Every tree, flower, bird or other animal.
>Nay even more disturbing that the animals seem to be aware.
>They 'smile' at you as you pass.
>To which you uncomfortably smile back.
>Starlight herself seems to be a good mood as she leads you out to a cottage at the end of the woods.
>Please let this be the part where she puts you down like Old Yeller..
>She knocks upon the cottage door with her hoof.
>A feminine voice from within calls out,
>"Just a minute!"
>Within a few moments you see a small yellow pegasus answer the door.
>"Oh Starlight! What brings you out to the cottage? And who's your friend?"
>"This is Anon, he comes from the human world as you can tell.
>You hunch over and offer your hoof.
>She takes it shaking your hand.
"I'm Fluttershy, nice to meet you."
>>
>>29045153
You're inside Fluttershys cottage

>Sitting at a table shaped like a painters palette.
>You're sitting on a purple cushion Japanese style as Fluttershy seems to be juggling caring for the animals and talking to you.
>You wonder how sentient some of them are.
>They seem to understand speech well enough to obey orders.
>Chickens, raccoons, squirrels, most animals that don't posses the capacity for higher learning seem content with obeying orders, or at least her orders anyway.
>Perhaps this is her special talent?
>Something about it seems off.
>The animals seem friendly and cute to a degree.
>But sentience brings to light something even more frightful.
>The capacity for deception, and wickedness.
>Fluttershy flies into one of the seats across from you.
>"I'm sorry, it's so rude of me to keep getting up. You sort of arrived around my scheduled feeding time, and the poor little animals were positively famished!"
>And in a sort of comedic sense of irony you see many animals with potbellies clearly being overfed.
>Starlight Glimmer clears her throat.
>"So, Fluttershy dear, what do you think of our friend Anon?"
>She raises an eyebrow.
>"What do I think about him? Well I don't know very much about him yet. Perhaps you'd like to tell me a little about yourself?"
>>
>>29045167
"So in conclusion, after failing college and being unable to get a job, and then coming back from Equestria and understanding that place wasn't good for me either. I realized that everything is just an endless black pit of suffering and despair and that my biggest mistake was having any hope in the first place."
>Fluttershy and Starlight have their mouths agape.
>You sigh getting up.
"I'll show myself out."
------

>You walk out into the open fields of flowers.
>This world is so overly saturated it hurts your eyes.
>The sun beaming down making everything so impossibly bright.
>Like you're living in some leave it to beaver nightmare.
>It all seems disingenuous to you.
>You wonder if you start eating some of these brightly colored flowers, maybe one of them will be poisonous and you'll be spared the agony of continuing any longer.
---------
>>
>>29045177
Back inside the cottage while Anon is outside.

>"Fluttershy, please don't think too harshly of him, Anon is depressed."
>"I'll say. He certainly seems to have a lot of deep rooted issues."
>Starlight forces a smile.
>"But SURELY you can relate to him? Being you are a shy reclusive shut in with mostly animals for company. No offense."
>Fluttershy sighs.
>"I suppose. But he's clearly under a lot of stress. Theres a lot of sadness in him. Way more than I've ever dealt with."
>Starlight sighs.
>"Me too. I've tried counseling him, but he just won't cheer up no matter what I do.."
>Fluttershy sips her tea.
>"What do you suppose will happen if we don't cheer him up?"
>Starlight looks down.
>"He'll probably try to kill himself again."
>Fluttershy seems shocked.
>"Kill himself?!"
>The other animals seem concerned stopping in their tracks and making their way toward her.
>"Oh my.. This is much worse than I thought.."
>Starlight places her hoof on Fluttershys shoulder.
>"Listen, he needs someone to be there for him."
>"I agree, friendship is the only way he'll get better at this point."
>Starlights eyes dart around.
>"Er.. Maybe a bit.. More than friendship.."
>"More than friendship?"
>"Anon wants a girlfriend."
>Fluttershy stares into her tea.
>>
>>29045186
>"I think he'll have a rough time finding one in the state he's in. It'd take a miracle to find someone who wants to be romantically involved with someone as lonely and miserable as he is."
>"But he's a good guy, he really is!"
>"I know that Starlight, but he's a lot to handle for most girls."
>"Yeah but.. You're not like most girls."
>"Oh Starlight.."
>Fluttershy exhales.
>"It all makes sense now. Thats why you brought him down to me."
>"Please understand, Anon just tried to kill himself. He just needs hope!"
>Fluttershy seems sad.
>"I know but.."
>"Please? At least give him a chance?"
>Fluttershy sets down her tea.
>"I suppose I don't have much of a choice do I? Very well, I'll um.. Try."
>Starlight hugs Fluttershy.
>"Thank you so much."
>>
>>29045192
You're back in the castle of friendship in Starlights room at night.

>"S-so, how did you enjoy your date with Fluttershy?"
>You sigh.
"What date? I told her my life story and bailed. Then I went and sat in a field of flowers for a half hour and reflected on how miserable my life is."
>"Anon please don't give up. Fluttershy, she said she wants to see you again!"
"Oh, did she?"
>"Y-yeah.. Shes uh.. Real enamored with, your philosophy's on life."
"Hmm.. She did seem a bit more shy than the other ponies I've seen."
>"T-there are lots of ponies, tons who would love to be your girlfriend!"
>You exhale sitting down on the bed.
"That's a nice thing to say, but really I think you're just trying to give me hope."
>Starlight is sitting next to you.
>"I want to see you happy, I really do. And I'm trying as hard as I can, please, bear with me."
"I never meant to drag you into this."
>"I know, but I'm sort of glad that you did."
"Oh yeah?"
>"Anon, if I hadn't come back with you to the human world, what would you have done?"
"Well, I thought about driving off the pier into the harbor, but then drowning I hear is one of the worst ways to die. So I settled on just jumping from a high place and making a big splat."
>She hugs you.
>>
>>29045199
>"Damn it I hate when you talk like that. You really would have killed yourself if it wasn't for me wouldn't you?"
"It would have been quick. Everyone would have thought I just vanished into the human world. No one would have thought I died, no one would have even come looking."
>You feel her hooves grip you tightly.
>"Anon.. Please don't say that."
"My depression was only meant for me.. And now I've gone and made you sad. Anyone else who comes into contact with me is driven away in revulsion."
>"You know, you really seem to care a lot about others for someone in your position."
"The thing is, I know I'm a wreck. I know I'm hard to be around. I know that I'll probably never get a girlfriend this way. I can't seem to change who I am, so the least I can do is try not to bring everyone else down with me. But It seems I may even fail at that. I may drag everyone in Equestria down into the mire now too. Others will look at me and tell me how selfish I'm being, but I never wanted any of this in the first place."
>Starlight is silent just holding you.
>"You may have a point.. But I just couldn't let you die. I don't want you to die Anon."
"And thus fate weaves its yarn leaving me in a limbo of isolation and misery, at least for a few more years."
>"Come on, lets get some sleep."
"Right."
>>
>>29043360
When I get sad I either want comfort or want to comfort somebody. I never like causing harm to others, even if they like it
>>
>>29045215
Anon does not need any chaos God or evil being, for Entropy is the harshest mistress. If he has any power in equestria it would to accelerate Entropy to its final form [HEAT DEATH]
Holy shit can we make depression a Stand?
>>
>>29045233

faggot
>>
>>29045233
Ike, why is hugging and expressing this looked down upon in public, if I see anyone crying I want to give them a hug, but social anxiety of others' judgement holds me back.
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 600x900px
>>29045215
Keep this going man i love it,
In the mean time pic related
>>
File: 1269794.jpg (353KB, 2102x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1269794.jpg
353KB, 2102x2200px
Night
>>
>>29045215
This is great.
please continue
>>
>>29045215
You're at Fluttershys cottage sitting across from her on one of her couches.

>Its a bit small but holds your weight.
>The furniture and things in here seem vintage.
>Like something you might find in an old persons home.
>It's interesting to try and think about how people might have felt buying old items when they were brand new.
>After all, they weren't always old.
>Time seems to have two effects on items.
>It either makes them more valuable, or as with most things, makes them near worthless and used.
>You'd probably fall into the latter category.
>A used piece of furniture belonging in a thrift shop.
>What a fitting metaphor if ever there were one.
>"S-so um.. How's the weather over at the castle?"
>She's been quiet for most of this time.
>Probably doesn't engage others that often unless prompted.
"It's nice."
>A worthless answer for a worthless question.
>How feeble these starting ice breaker sorts of conversations are.
>So shallow, so pointless.
>"That's good. I just made some potato soup earlier. Lots of it leftover if you'd like some for lunch later on."
"Maybe. I do like how most things in Equestria are home made as opposed to factory produced."
>"Well, certain things are being produced in factories. But It might not be as high tech as your world."
"You don't want it."
>"What?"
"Technology, sentience, all of it. Life is better of in its simplest forms without the capacity to realize it's own existence."
>"Oh well, I disagree! Many things are good being sentient. Like, how would you and I even be talking right now if not for that fact? Sentience brings about true love and understanding between one another."
"I suppose thats one good thing about it."
>>
>>29046181
>"See, theres a bright side to everything."
>Theres a dark side to everything too. The brighter the light the bigger the shadow it casts as they say.
>But you won't oppose her point of view.
>Deep down you want to believe theres truly good, and a reason for everything to exist.
>A greater purpose, a higher call, and a happily ever after for everyone.
>Sadly..
>"S-so um. How long would you say, you've been without someone. Have you, ever had a girlfriend?"
"A few times. Though they all left me."
>"I'm sorry to hear that. It must be rough going through what you're going through all alone."
"You have no idea."
>"Oh you poor thing."
>Fluttershy floats over and gives you a hug.
>You reciprocate.
>Her warmth and kindness causes you to smile.
>And for a reason you can't discern you tear up a little.
>Though quickly you wipe them away.
"I'm.. So lonely."
>"Shh.. Everyone gets lonely. I get lonely, Starlight gets lonely.."
"I don't think you've ever been to my level of loneliness before."
>"No, and I would never claim to have been through the kind of sadness you've been through. But I want you to understand that I care."
"You care?"
>"I do. And I want to be your friend and try to help you out from now on."
>You smile, basking in the happiness of this moment.
>Let it be true.
>Just for once let it be true..
>>
>>29046196
You're out at night out at a local restaurant in ponyville.

>Fluttershy is wearing a nice little dress sitting across from you.
>Her hair seems elegantly styled.
>You imagine if she were a human woman she would be very pretty.
>"You look quite nice when you dress up and take care of yourself you know?"
>Shes pretty much saying the rest of the time you look like shit though.
>But you know what she means.
>She's trying to compliment you and make you feel good.
>You appreciate the sentiment.
"Thanks, you too."
>Shes grinning.
>"I think I'll go for the salad, how about you?"
"Yeah me too."
>You both could have spent the evening at her home and it'd be just as much of a date.
>But it's again, another sentiment that you appreciate.
>She may really be putting effort into this.
>>
>>29046199
You get back to Fluttershys place after a lengthy date.

>"I had a lovely time out. I didn't know what to expect when I first met you."
"I feel the same."
>"I'd love to do it again sometime."
"Y-yeah?"
>She blushes kicking her front hoof back against the dirt before flying up.
>She presses her lips against yours.
>Woah.
>She flies back down smiling.
>"I'll see you later."
>Door closes.
--------

Back at the castle of friendship in Starlights room that night.

>"Sooo, how did your date go?"
"Eh, pretty well."
>"Did'ja put the moves on her?"
"Uh.. Maybe? She seemed pretty happy I guess."
>"Thats great! Maybe the two of you will hit it off!"
>You force a smile,
"Heres hoping."
--------
>>
>>29046204
>You're in Fluttershys house playing the video games you got from the human world.
>Twilight got you a magical power adapter thingy that works with your electrical sockets.
>"So these are video games."
"Yep, isn't it great?"
>"The colors and pictures seem so real. T-they're not real are they?"
"Of course not. It's all preprogrammed. Everything that happens in the game needs to be programmed into it by someone behind the scenes. For example, if I press the button, it makes him swing his sword like this. All of that needed to be programmed in there for that to happen."
>Fluttershy forces a smile.
>"Gosh, this all seems like something Twilight would know more about that I would."
"I'm no whiz kid either, I just grew up around this stuff, it's all common knowledge where I'm from."
>"Growing up in your world must be very different from growing up in ours."
"It is. Before your teen years you're already aware of your special talents. Everything is so simple and straightforward. You have a goal, you have a purpose. But back home, you just have to wing it, and hope you guessed right. Theres no rhyme or reason, only random chance."
>Fluttershy frowns scooting closer to you on the couch.
>"Just because you don't know what your talent is, doesn't mean you don't have a purpose."
"Maybe, I just wish I knew what mine was."
>Fluttershy snuggles against you.
>"I'm sure you'll figure it out."
>Maybe my purpose is to just to come so close to some kind of success only to fail in some catastrophic way. Like Murphys law. Could there be a cutie mark for that?
>"I feel like I'm beginning to understand you."
"Are you?"
>"You're lonely, I understand that."
>You pause for a moment.
"The question now isn't whether you understand it. It's what you plan to do about it."
>Her eyes look up at you as she nestles into you.
>"What if I kept you company and cuddled with you every day till you didn't feel so lonely anymore?"
"That'd be nice."
>>
>>29046209
>"Mmm, wouldn't it?"
"Well, I'm in no position to turn down free cuddles. But, what happens then?"
>"What?"
"After I feel better and I'm not so depressed?"
>"Whatever you want I guess?"
"I meant in regards to us."
>"You mean romantically?"
"Yes, are you, and would you be interested in being with me romantically?"
>She backs off sinking her head down.
>"I'm not sure.. I mean, I really like hanging out with you and making you feel better but.."
"I'm not your type?"
>"Well.. Yes and no.."
"Go on."
>"I just.. I'm not sure how I feel about you yet."
"How can you not be sure yet? I've given you so much information that you can base your decision on."
>"I just don't know."
"Fine."
>You go back to playing your game.
>How long must I endure?
>>
>>29046214

"So what have you been up to these past few days?"
>"Oh you know, just friendship stuff with Princess Twilight."
>You pause.
"Sure, I'll buy it."
>"Anon, how do you feel about Fluttershy."
"I like her, she's great. Dunno how she feels about me."
>"Just give her a chance!"
"Tell her that."
>"What was that?"
"Nothing."
>>
>>29046216
>"Anon, you're never going to get better if you don't start letting people in."
"You know, it sure seems like every time I let someone in it doesn't seem to go well for me. Its almost like my depression is completely undesirable to anyone and everyone I come into contact with."
>"Anon just be yourself, Fluttershy will understand. She's one of the nicest and most caring ponies I know."
>Guess that isn't a good sign of things to come if even the 'nicest ponies' want nothing to do with me.
>"Anon I care about you."
>Will she stop saying that?
>All she cares about her ego, and how it makes her feel.
>Its like she doesn't even consider my feelings about the whole thing.
>She just doesn't want to feel bad that someone she knows dies.
>Maybe I should have just pretended everything was ok and just left quietly.
>I wouldn't be dealing with this mess thats for sure.
>At this rate it could be years before I finally get enough alone time to try and kill myself again.
>Alone time..
>Normally I wouldn't be so hung up about not being alone.
>But what do these empty 'friendships' mean to me?
>I feel nothing but sorrow burdened by the weight of my own existence and no one can see that.
>They just want to push their sappy agendas and move in pre-determined patterns.
>They're all so predictable, like a school of fish, and I'm just caught in the torrent of their movements.
>A veritable vortex bound to leave me trapped and alone at the bottom of the darkest iciest most forgotten depths of the ocean.
>What if these ponies somehow give me immortality to keep me from dying?
>Fuck I'll never be free, I'll be trapped forever in this nightmare.
>You're in the bed cuddling with Starlight.
>"Goodnight Anon."
"Yeah. Goodnight."
>>
>>29046218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLvkFv_9fI

>You've finished putting the last of the curtains up in Fluttershys house.
>Fluttershy returns.
>Suddenly thunder rolls.
"Oh my, did you do it?"
>"Yes, I did exactly as you asked and moved all the nearby clouds right over our cottage."
"Excellent."
>Rain begins to pour down.
>"I'm not sure why you like this, geez it sure is dark in here.. All you can see is the glow of the screen."
"Exactly."
>Fluttershy sits next to you watching you play games.
---

Time elapses, hours go by.

>"You know, I think I might be starting to get it.. It's rather cozy here just snuggled up to you watching the screen like this."
"You're catching on."
-----------
>>
>>29046411
A week goes by following this same chain of events.
You're at Fluttershys place.

"Ready to start another marathon of gaming?"
>"Anon, is this all you do?"
"Yeah, pretty much. It's all I can force myself to do anymore."
>"This is really nice and all.. And well.. I was just thinking, maybe you could just do a teensy bit less of this."
"And what would I do with the leftover time?"
>"Try and find a job?"
"What's the point? I'm not good at anything. I'm not exactly eager to be another cog in the machine you know."
>"Is that what I am? Just another cog in the machine then?"
"Well-"
>"You know I have a certain brother who's just like you. Lazy, always bragging about how he's a genius. But when it comes to doing anything productive, what does he do? He sits around and makes excuses!"
>You give an empty stare to the t.v.
>"Anon?"
"You're right."
>"A-anon.. I um."
>You can't help but smile right now for some weird reason.
"You're right. I'm completely worthless."
>"Anon, wait! I didn't mean it like that-"
"Please. I understand.."
>You get up and begin to pack up your games.
>"Anon, please, don't take it personally."
"How can I not take it personally when everything you said was directed at me."
>"I-i wasn't thinking, please Anon, don't do anything rash."
"Just get a job. Go be productive. Work till you die, then maybe someone will love you in return."
>Fluttershy tugs at your pantleg as you head out the door.
>"W-what can I do to make things right? Please.."
>You just continue your awkward smile as you walk away, bag of games in tow.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 801x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 801x723px
>>29046421
>>
>>29046421
You're sitting by some kind of pond of sorts.

>Sky shining down on you with your bag next to you.
>Suddenly without warning something fast zooms across the water and splashes you.
>Then something lands next to you.
>"Woo hoo! All done with the weather patrol and I've got the rest of the afternoon all to myself!"
>You look at who it is.
>A blue pegasus with a rainbow mane.
>"Oh geez, did I get you all wet?"
"Nah, I just decided to splash myself with water."
>"Hold on, I'll have you all cleaned up in a jiff!"
>She zooms around you faster than you can process engulfing you in a rainbow tornado.
>YES!
>Please let it end here!
>But alas, you emerge unharmed and completely dry.
>She dusts off her hoof on her chest.
>"See, all better!"
"Yes, all of my lifes problems are now solved."
>"Exactly!"
>She begins unfolding a beach chair and sun umbrella.
>She lays down on it and puts on some shades.
"Hey pony."
>She lowers her shades.
>"It's Dash, Rainbow Dash, and you're welcome."
>She flips her shades back up.
"Listen, I need some directions."
>>
>>29046505
>"Directions, for what? You lost? Come to think of it, you don't look like you're from around here."
"Yeah, tell me where the nearest high cliff is?"
>"Why? You gonna do a cool stunt off it?"
"Thinking about it."
>She laughs getting up.
>"Hey hey alright!"
>She slaps her hoof against your hand.
"Yeah."
>"Well, if you walk past that point there for about a mile you'll come to this sharp drop off."
"How high?"
>"Bout 100 feet."
"That'll do."
>"Hey alright, be sure to do a flip for me ok?"
>She goes and sits back down on her chair.
"You got it."
>>
>>29046510
>"Yeah, tell me where the nearest high cliff is?"
>>
File: 1452020717390.jpg (191KB, 500x500px)
1452020717390.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
>>29046510
Fuck this is so relentlessly sad I love it.
>>
>>29046510
>"Why? You gonna do a cool stunt off it?"

Dash is so naive, it's cute.
>>
>>29046218
I like how the depression turns into anger and then into fear. Spot on.
>>
>>29046510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQpPvkVaLM

>You approach this so called sharp drop off.
>As you leer over it, you can see some kinda valley down there.
>It's sunny.
>No rain this time.
>You promised Starlight you wouldn't try again.
>She'll probably be pretty mad about this.
>Maybe she'll be so mad her punishment for disobeying will be death.
>Better get it over with before someone tries to stop you again.
>Now how can I do a flip off this?
>I want to land on my head obviously.
>But I did tell rainbow Dash I'd do a flip.
>Maybe just a quick flip and try to face myself downward for the headsplat.
>Should be enough time before you hit the ground.
>At worst maybe you'll just be brain-dead, at which point they may do you the favor of just pulling the plug anyway.
>Suddenly something zooms up to you.
"Don't try to stop me!"
>"Stop you? You mean you haven't started yet?"
"No?"
>"Oh, well, anyways, you left your bag behind, I figured it was yours."
"Thanks, I guess."
>"Figured it'd be a good excuse to watch you do this jump too."
>You sigh.
"You aren't gonna wanna watch this."
>"Why not? It's gonna be awesome!"
>She seems like a nice pony.
>It'd be a horrible thing to scar her for life with this nonsense.
"Uh.."
>Shit how do I get her outta here?
>"Well, what are you waiting for? I can't wait to see how you make it outta this one!"
"Yeah, me neither."
>"Here? You need a little push?"
"No wait-"
>She shoves you as you fall.
>You try to re-angle so you're at least doing a nosedive.
>Not exactly what you wanted, hopefully she can get over seeing your gory death.
>You see the ground.
>You're caught just a few inches from the bottom.
>>
>>29046969
>Your heart is racing.
>"Are you crazy!? You were totally gonna crash!"
"D-dammit."
>She flies you over to the other side.
>"What were you thinking?"
"Uh, guess I messed up on my trick huh?"
>"You could have died! How are you gonna do more tricks if you're dead?"
>Oh no, the horror.
"Gee, you're right, whatever would I have done?"
>"Hey come to think of it, I think I've seen you around the castle of friendship."
>Oh shit.
>"Aren't you Starlights friend?"
"Wait-"
>She grabs you lifting you through the air.
"Listen I uh-"
>"What?"
"About that jumping thing.. Uh.."
>"Yeah what about it?"
"Could you please not tell Starlight about it?"
>"Why?"
"I er.. Uh-"
>"Oh, I get it. You don't want her to get all worried cause you were out trying to do awesome stuff right?"
"Y-yeah.."
>"Got it, my lips are sealed."
>>
>>29046974

>"Hey Anon.. So.."
>You can't manage to say anything.
>"I uh, I heard things didn't go so well with Fluttershy."
"Yeah."
>"I uh, heard you went cliff diving with Rainbow Dash shortly after."
"Yeah, I'm a real daredevil. What are you going to do? Mock me? Yell at me? Lock me in a room somewhere?"
>Sigh sighs as she comes to sit down next to you on the bed.
>"You promised you wouldn't try to kill yourself, you promised me."
"I.."
>She hugs you.
>"Promise me if I hook you up with another girl that you won't do it again?"
"Not like it matters.. I try to die and I can't even hit the bottom. I'm saved just a second before impact."
>"You should count yourself lucky! If Rainbow Dash hadn't been there you could have died!"
>Shouldn't have left the damn bag.
>You legitimately forget and and realized about halfway there, but you figured you wouldn't need it where you were going anyway.
"I think fate at this point has conspired to keep me alive at this point for whatever reason. Even if I tried, I'm sure I would just be stopped again."
>"One of these days we might not be able to save you. Please, just don't, don't do it again.. I don't want to lose you."
>Above all else her ego should be protected.
>Its more important than my feelings I guess.
"Yeah, fine."
>"I know it's hard for you.. I really thought you had a shot with Fluttershy."
>You laugh.
"Well, I guess I messed up.. Even the nicest pony in Equestria won't date me."
>"You just need to find someone whos more.. More you."
>Ah, so we're chasing unicorns not just in the literal sense but the figurative sense now too.
>>
File: Surface of Titan.jpg (120KB, 1191x1600px)
Surface of Titan.jpg
120KB, 1191x1600px
>>29046977
>"I know things might seem bleak, but don't give up.. Maybe someday you'll find someone, and we'll all look back on this and have a laugh."
>Yes, and surely it's only a matter of time..
>Time..
>Time and the hours pass like sand for you.
>Like the feral winds of a desolate planet.
>Caught in isolation and lifelessness for hundreds of thousands of years.
>Time is an illusion to those planets, and an illusion to you.
>Maybe you never aged at all.
>Maybe you just woke up and all the memories were just implanted into you like the matrix.
>Fleeting memories which seem like they're dreams.
>Seemingly inconsequential choices you made back then have led your life to the ruin it is today, and a lack of any clear direction to go from here.
>Those people you thought were losers for working at burger king or wherever back in high school, you almost envy them now.
>At least they have a job, and a semblance of a social life, a direction in which their life can go.
>But there is nothing left for you but endless emptiness.
>Like Gods joke.
>Maybe that's all your life is, just a joke.
>They give you the ability to see, but not the means in which to change.
>Grasping ever fruitlessly at a shapeless dream.
>An ideal of things that should be, divorced entirely from how they actually are.
>You want a life, a girlfriend, a job that you can enjoy going to, a goal, a purpose, and a circle of friends that are pleasant to be around you can loosely associate with for ego related purposes.
>Something like that shouldn't be hard to get.
>>
>>29046986
>It shouldn't be hard to acquire, in an ideal world.
>Maybe it's the idea that conflict drives the story forward in a narrative sense.
>Maybe it's some big writer or artist in the sky trying to make each story unique and interesting.
>That each tale of one person connects to the next in one huge bible-esque lore rich storybook.
>Maybe your character has a happy ending.
>Or maybe hes like one of the thousands of nameless young men who died before they were old enough to accomplish anything in some forgotten war, their family line ending with them, and all mention of them erased from history.
>Maybe it'd be better if you were forgotten.
>But now you've gone and pissed in too many peoples branching story paths, and now you're too important in the story to be killed off.
>But it feels more like some comedic side character serving as the punchline to some cosmic joke.
>The fact that other people succeeded and with far less effort and suffering makes the joke even funnier in a cruel and ironic sense.
>"Anon.. Anon?"
>Starlight is waving her hoof in front of your face.
>"You've been staring at the wall for a good 20 minutes or so.. Is everything ok?"
"Everything is fine Starlight, I am ok."
>>
>>29046990
Later in Twilights chambers.

>"So Starlight where is he now?"
>Starlight responds with a depressed look.
>"He's in the kitchen preparing meals, I told Spike to keep an eye on him and keep him away from any sharp objects."
>"Right.. Didn't you say he tried to kill himself back in the human world?"
>"He tried to kill himself again yesterday."
>Twilight taps her hoof against her chin.
>"I've tried.. I've tried so hard to make him happy. But I can't. I can't give him what he wants out of life. It just seems like it's his way or the highway. Either he gets what he wants or he kills himself."
>"I agree Anon is being very selfish right now. He needs to consider the needs of those around him, and how this affects us too."
>Starlight seems surprised.
>"What?"
>"He said that. That people would call him selfish."
>"But he-"
>"He never asked for any of this.. He never wanted to get anyone else involved.. All of this is my fault."
>Twilight sighs hugging her.
>"You're the reason he's still alive, you can't blame yourself for these things."
>"Maybe I'm missing something.."
>"Didn't you want to try and set him up with a girl?"
>"I dunno Twilight, I tried setting him up with Fluttershy, and well. That didn't end well."
>"What did SHE have to say about how it ended?"
>"Just that what she was feeling slipped, something about comparing him to her brother."
>"He sounds like he's in a fragile state of mind. Maybe he needs therapy?"
>"Maybe.. He just seems really lonely. I wish I could help him.."
Suddenly someone comes crawling through the window.
>"It can't be.. Trixie? What are you doing here?"
>"The Great and Powerful Trixie just happened to overhear that a depressed young man needed a date?"
>"From the ledge of a 5th story window?"
>Trixie shrugs.
>>
>>29047222
>"You worry too much about the details. Trixie would love to dazzle and brighten his day."
>Twilight looks at her with concern.
>"I dunno Trixie, Anon is pretty unstable right now."
>Glimmer chimes in,
>"I just don't think your erm, 'talent' would be best suited for this.."
>"Whatever do you mean? Trixie insists you allow her to date Anon!"
>Starlight and Twilight both give each other worried looks.
--

20 minutes later.

>Twilight speaks.
>"Well, that was certainly close."
>"So what about Applejack then?"
>Twilight seems to be thinking.
>"I think she'd be a little to caught up in her work to give Anon the attention she needs."
>"Rarity?"
>"The same, have you SEEN her around Spike, and let's not forget making Spike jealous probably wouldn't be a good idea."
>Starlight sighs.
>"Surely there has to be someone.."
>Starlights eyes gaze over Twilight.
>"M-me? I'm even busier than Applejack, I have to manage Human world and Equestrian affairs, I'm up to my ears in paperwork. And.. Well, he's really just not my type."
>"Well, there has to be at least one pony with the kind of free time, and charisma to pull Anon right out of his depression."
>Starlight and Twilight look at each other and smile.
>>
>>29047223
>"Hiya nice to meet you Anon, I'm Pinkie Pie!"
>KILL ME.
>"Anon this is Pinkie, she's going to be your new live-in roomate at sugarcube corner!"
>You feel uncomfortable already.
>You walk over to Starlight.
"Really, no dates or anything?"
>"You're just going to be sharing a bedroom as friends. I certainly couldn't help it if something more happened while you're staying there."
>God this is humiliating.
>I know she doesn't want me to kill myself, but dammit she's really making it hard for me to find reasons to keep living.
>>
>>29047230
It's later at Applejacks barn.

>You're tying balloons to the posts.
"So, tell me again why we're here? To throw a birthday party for Winona? Do you even know her?"
>She darts over ruffling your hair.
>"Silly willy I know everyone!"
"I'm sure you do."
>"Starlight tells me you're super sad all the time and that I would be the perfect pony to cheer you right up!"
"She didn't mention anything else?"
>"Just that she wanted me to give you a chance to be my boyfriend, why?"
"Oh. No reason."
>You walk over to the box of decorations pulling more out.
>You see a pile of bones.
"What are these, the remains of your last victims?"
>"Those are for Winona!"
"Oh, I'm sure every pony loves bones. Anything that reminds them that death is just beyond the horizon seems like a great birthday present to me."
>She raises an eyebrow.
>"Winona isn't a pony silly shes a dog!"
"Oh, wait what? Are.. You serious? We're really throwing a birthday party for a dog?"
>"Why, don't you people throw birthday parties for dogs in your world?"
"Only the pet obsessed freaks I suppose."
>"That's not a nice thing to say."
"You're right. Sorry."
>"Whew Starlight is right, you really are a gloomy gus and a grumpy wumpus to boot!"
"Boy making friends is just my specialty isn't it?"
>"You just need to cheer up, you'll never get clean if you keep wallowing in the mud."
>She says with a smile.
"I guess."
>Getting clean is also a term used for addicts.
>Am I addicted to something?
>The feeling of certainty that I'll pretty much always be miserable?
>The near masochistic level of enjoyment I get watching everything in my life fail?
>These are probably toxic mentalities to have.
>Maybe I should try to enjoy myself a little more.
>Lifes a party right?
>>
Man, as someone who has been depressed for most of my adult life I really can't stand this guy.
Like, I'm legit mad at this fictional character, really think he's worthless and they should stop trying to help him. There's no helping someone that won't even try to help themselves even in some small ammount, and thinks it would be his girlfriend's responsability to make him happy.
>>
>>29047222
>Suddenly someone comes crawling through the window.
>>"It can't be.. Trixie? What are you doing here?"
>>"The Great and Powerful Trixie just happened to overhear that a depressed young man needed a date?"
>>"From the ledge of a 5th story window?"
I have never been more enamored with someone's version of a pony in fewer words than I have just now.
>>
>>29047262
Nice blog
>>
>>29047345
>implyin is ledit
>>
>>29047241
I wanna know more, if you please
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 326x185px)
image.jpg
16KB, 326x185px
>>29046510
>do a flip
Made me chuckle
>>
>>29047241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTMqiWq-HUw

>Later that night at Sugarcube corner.
"I hope you don't mind, I think I'll take the floor."
>"Take the floor? Why? Theres plenty of room for two."
"Sorry, that party took a lot out of me, and I just don't want to be touched right now."
>"You sound sad, what's got you down?"
"Everything. Nothing. I wonder if I really am depressed, or if I've just convinced myself that I am. A self defeating psychosis."
>"Do you feel depressed?"
"Not all the time. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just an idiot for pushing everyone else away. All I do is bring up my past, and my problems.. Clearly no one wants to hear about it. Maybe if I just hid it all under the guise of happiness, I could be happy."
>"You shouldn't pretend to be happy silly. You should just be happy, do things that make you smile."
"What are things that make you smile?"
>"The color Pink, balloons, my friends, parties, I could go on."
"What if, none of that stuff made you happy, but instead there was this thing you could do only if certain conditions were met?"
>"Hmm.. I dunno."
"Come on, at least try to answer."
>"I'd wonder what the conditions were, or do I know?"
"Lets say you don't enough money, or you're not attractive enough, those are the conditions."
>"Well duh, I'd obviously try to get wealthy and become attractive if those were the only two possible things that made me happy."
"It really sounds so simple when you say it like that."
>"So is that what you want? Why?"
"They say happiness is a woman. And I can only ever remember being truly fulfilled when I had a woman in my arms, when she was truly mine."
>>
>>29047513
>"I think maybe there is some super-duper psycho-psychosis stuff going on and you only THINK you need a girl to be happy. And being all sad and depressed won't help you get girls."
"It's all so conditional though.."
>"Conditional?"
"You need to meet the requirements to-"
>"Listen, how do you think you were even born hmm?"
"Well, my Dad had sex with my Mom I guess."
>"And that's a condition isn't it?"
"I.."
>"Everything in life has conditions, do you think you're a special exception? My life would be totally different if one of my best friends didn't do a sonic rainboom. Do you think I get all depressed about that?"
"Well-"
>"And it's not like I never get depressed about anything, there are lots of times when I feel super duper sad or lonely."
"But you seem so happy and bubbly on the outside."
>"I realize that being sad is only going to make other people sad. And what makes me happy is seeing other ponies happy. So basically, if I was anything like you, I'd be super sad all the time and I'd have no friends and I would never meet those conditions it takes to keep friends."
>You don't know what to say.
"You know.. Maybe you've got a point."
>"I know! Now you can lay down there on the floor and be all mopey or you can come up here and cuddle till we both fall asleep together."
You get up and walk over to her.
>You hug Pinkie.
"Thanks."
>"Don't mention it."
>You slip under the covers and snuggle up with Pinkie.
>Somehow just like that your depression seems to have melted like a popsicle on a hot summer day.
>And you're just happy to be holding someone warm, even if she won't stick with you forever in the end.
>>
File: your_opinion.jpg (46KB, 450x588px) Image search: [Google]
your_opinion.jpg
46KB, 450x588px
>>29047262
yeah..fuck you.

>>29047241
please continue
>>
>>29047563
>please continue

I've been up all night, my schedule is backwards..

I need sleep.

I'll try to write more when I wake up. Any thoughts people have about what I've written are welcome.
>>
>>29047603
That's fine. Get the sleep you need
>>
>>29047603

I understand you
Im bumping your thread but still dont have time to read it
>>
>>29047520
There were 2 beings that I knew would help anon the most: Pinkie and Celestia. Pinks knows the feeling and hides it. Celestia is an immortal and the hell that means.
>>
>>29047665
I was thinking more Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash so he'd have bros to goof off with and keep him not so serious. And they could tell him what he needed to hear without sugar coating it.
>>
File: 1471974812689.png (58KB, 454x396px) Image search: [Google]
1471974812689.png
58KB, 454x396px
>>29047262
I feel ya brah, but as a guy who had deep depression myself i can assure you that there are people who DONT want to be helped and want to be left alone, not affecting anyone else life with it as much as possible.
Heck, i only accepted help after watching the show, Pinkie Pies antics in a general way party of one included and after 3 years of my family insisting that i should seek it, 2 and half of it before the show and i dont know how long it d be if i hadnt known about it.

Anyway dont project so much familia, cause that s actually sorta accurate if i d had to compare it with my case of deep depression if you exchange the gf part with other life stuff. Id say that in the end, on his case, its not about giving resposability to his gf but the other way around, not having someone to hold dear is worsening his situation, not because he wants her to make him happy but just someone close to call his own

Still i may be the one projecting now so whatever, deep depression is much more serious and dangerous than the general kind and i d say no one reacts the same besides being very lonely overall
>>
>>29047909
>but the other way around
The problem, for us, normal people
He seems a dick, and we would refuse to help him in any way, we must be have empathy but also a certain level of tolerance
Those kind of people should unironically kys, or get help with an expert
>>
>>29048173
That is exactly what happens, people think you re just being a dick and you cant get help anywhere, even if you dont actively want any. Its a snowball where if you dont have anyone close to help with, it ll just get worse till he kys, since he ll just push people away and normal people who doenst know what s going on will also keep their distance so yea

Anyway this is getting too deep, have a ponk
>>
>>29047520
Lurking
>>
>>29047520
Dont stop now
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 285x177px
Tim Allen Bump
>>
File: 1477701500017.jpg (33KB, 720x706px)
1477701500017.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>>29037908
You know, for a depressed person, Anon sure is a whiny bitch. Depressed people don't like letting people know how depressed they are. They don't go around calling themselves freaks and lost causes to anybody who stands still long enough and languish about how tragic and sad they are. I know depressed people, and they're all-too aware that their problems are fixable. The problem is that they can't make themselves believe it; they can't FEEL it. Depression isn't "oh golly I'm sad today", it's a vortex that pulls you back down unless you fight tooth and nail against it; and even then, there's no guarantee that you'll do anything more than just tread water. Honestly, he sounds like my teenage brother. Just angry and sad about all these quote-unquote """""injustices""""" and how """"""""unfair"""""""" his highschool life is and how """"""""""""awful"""""""""""" it is to be him, some kid who lives in the suburbs. I'd slap the shit out of story-Anon if I could.
>>
>>29047563
>yeah..fuck you.
u sure showed him anon
>>
>>29049481
Man, I wonder if he will ever be able to recover from that sick burn

Waiting for writefag bump
>>
>>29049474
I think the story makes note of that, however, I think you're partially wrong.

I've seen people who are depressed, and they talk about it as a way of forcing people away. I had to let go of a friend because of this. Their depression doesn't stop with them, they lash out with their emotions, whether it be anger, sadness, etc. It's a strange sort of coping mechanism for some people, as it is a way of release said emotions. It's not exactly a good one, but it's something. There was many forms of depression that stem from multiple sources, so the act of seeing one type of depression doesn't mean you know them all.
>>
You know these people complaining about anon being a "whiny bitch" sure are whiny bitches themselves
>>
>>29047520
r u kill?
>>
>>29047520
please continue
>>
>>29050490
>>29050619
he has said his sleep cycle is, more or less, in reverse. Later tonight, he'll probably be on to write. Besides, he's probably a little busy until late at night, where no one will really interrupt him.

Sometimes, you just have to wait and not pester him to continue writing, though I can see how it's a way of encouraging him
>>
>>29050654
I know that. I just want to encourage him to continue.
As someone myself who has suffered from crippling depression the know it all fagolas above admittedly trigger me a bit.
I just hope they haven't scared him off and that he is okay
>>
File: 1479662378162.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479662378162.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>>29050490
OP RN
F
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer.png (210KB, 872x916px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer.png
210KB, 872x916px
>>29051352
Buuumparrr
>>
>>29047520
You are my god
>>
I can relate to this douchebag of an anon, so I will keep lurking this thread
>>
Is someone updating the pastebin so the write fag can continue if the thread.dies?
>>
>>29047520
I'm enjoying this keep up the good work.
>>
>>29052507
G'night
>>
>>29052164
pastebin is staying updated senpai
>>
File: 1426824407428.jpg (49KB, 640x640px)
1426824407428.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>29046510
>"be sure to do a flip for me ok?"
>>
Dammit I need more. Is there a Google Drive full of greentexts like this? Add me [email protected] please
>>
>>29039514
Not gonna lie, if this is based off real events, I suggest you stab those subhuman pieces of shit to death. Filth like them, they're the reason we're all stuck here.

>>29040386
>not even trying to get some blood on your hands before death
I dunno if you're smarter than me for not wanting your enemies to come with you, or if you're missing a huge opportunity.

>>29040393
And YOU are the type of person who brings people like OP to this level.

>>29040402
>"Look, I'm sorry if what I'm saying sounds mean or insensitive, I'm just frustrated ok?"
No, you just sound like a controlling parasite.

>>29040458
>cuddling with the pony you love but never being able to love her? That's torture, I wouldn't be able to take it.
You wouldn't be fine with being able to love her in a non-romantic way? I know that sounds like an oxymoron and it probably is, but let's put it this way. You'd love your friends enough to support them, right? That's what I mean.

>>29045233
You're one of the most noble people I've seen, Anon. Not even joking, despite me being violent. There's nothing more righteous than saving someone else, even if you can't save yourself. I'm honestly a bit disgusted with myself for even speaking to you, given that you're objectively better than I can ever hope to be.

>>29045199
>"That's a nice thing to say, but really I think you're just trying to give me hope."
It really is a cruel act to give someone hope, especially when there's a non-zero chance that they'll crash again. Yet we can't live without any hope. What a paradox.

>>29045215
>Others will look at me and tell me how selfish I'm being, but I never wanted any of this in the first place."
And you struck a chord with me. Holy fuck, do people really think that all their bitching and moaning is original, when I've thought to myself already about how I'm a walking talking oxymoron?

>>29046196
>"I'm.. So lonely."
And now I know Anon's fucked. Might as well paint a target on yourself.
>>
>>29046209
>"So these are video games."
Oh god what the fuck are you doing.

>>29046214
Nothing like having it confirmed that she's not interested, huh? Like ripping off a metaphorical bandage.

>>29046218
>"Anon just be yourself, Fluttershy will understand. She's one of the nicest and most caring ponies I know."
Okay, if we should be ourselves, then let's stop arresting serial killers, they're being themselves! Sure, they hurt other people, but society already pulls shit out of its ass to stay ahead of you.

>But what do these empty 'friendships' mean to me?
Gotta hate getting attached to people you want gone.

>>29046421
And this is why you don't introduce people to video games. As much as I want to give this Anon shit, you never abandon a brother. Men and women are brothers in this context because just brother sounds better. That and Hulk Hogan is my hero, shut up.

>"I-i wasn't thinking, please Anon, don't do anything rash."
Oh you were thinking, alright.

>>29046510
I'm giggling and despairing at the same time.

>>29046969
Holy death-related blueballs, Batman. I'd be shitting out a rage snake at this moment.

>>29046977
>"Not like it matters.. I try to die and I can't even hit the bottom. I'm saved just a second before impact."
You know that picture that says "that annoying feeling when you wake up in the morning instead of dying in your sleep" and has a stock photo of an angry man under a blanket below? That's this story. That's this entire story right there.

>>29046986
>Maybe someday you'll find someone, and we'll all look back on this and have a laugh.
Yeah, I really want to hear about how hilarious my situation is, and how I'd betray myself in the future by joining in on the laughter. Fuck I hate Starlight in this story. Good work, keep it up.
>>
>>29046990
>But now you've gone and pissed in too many peoples branching story paths, and now you're too important in the story to be killed off.
Put a "just yet" at the end, and I'll know that feel.

>"You've been staring at the wall for a good 20 minutes or so.. Is everything ok?"
I hate that feeling when I get distracted and mentally wax poetic for long periods of time.

>>29047222
>It just seems like it's his way or the highway. Either he gets what he wants or he kills himself.
It's almost like there's a point where you get sick of compromise!

>"I agree Anon is being very selfish right now. He needs to consider the needs of those around him, and how this affects us too."
Well I'd just get even more mopey and sad just to spite her. Ironic how they call HIM selfish and then bitch about how he's totally hurting their fee-fees. This is making me go nuclear, if that's what you want. If it's not, keep going anyway.

>"He sounds like he's in a fragile state of mind. Maybe he needs therapy?"
Yeah, I need my bank account leeched while some hack tries to get me to drug myself. Great fucking plan!

>"It can't be.. Trixie? What are you doing here?"
At first I was hyped but then I got sad because this won't end well.

>>29047230
>"Hiya nice to meet you Anon, I'm Pinkie Pie!"
>KILL ME.
PRETTY MUCH. Looks like this is gonna be Cranky Doodle Donkey all over again, but on Hector Hard Mode.

>>29047262
Wow great post, you sure are fitting in wonderfully. Just kidding newfag, don't try too hard.

>>29047520
>>"I realize that being sad is only going to make other people sad. And what makes me happy is seeing other ponies happy. So basically, if I was anything like you, I'd be super sad all the time and I'd have no friends and I would never meet those conditions it takes to keep friends."
Well aren't you a smarmy fucker.

>"You know.. Maybe you've got a point."
FUCK
>>
>>29047909
>not having someone to hold dear is worsening his situation, not because he wants her to make him happy but just someone close to call his own
Pretty much. The only thing that's as good as being loved is giving love, I say.

>>29048173
What did I say about trying too hard, newfag? Go talk to an expert.

>>29049474
And you sound like you got beaten up by some bullies in grade school and never got over it. Come on, nerd boy, stomp your foot, scream how unfair it is. Entertain me.

>>29050107
Don't give the bottom validation. He's submissive and only goes quiet when you push him down, just like any other bitch.

>>29050288
I don't normally reply to one-liner posts but dammit, dubs demand I agree.

>>29050946
You know, one of the pussyboys that try too hard up there, I noticed his filename has been used by a tripfag. Maybe there's a Skype I can grab, so I can remind him of his school days. Eh? Ehhh?

Finally I can stop replying and typing for a while. Christ.
>>
>>29053549
>>29053581
>>29053612
>>29053632
That's a lotta replies!
>>
>>29053667
And edgy all
>>
>>29053732
Strike too close to home? Also, "edgy" is cuck for Tumblrinas, you eternally angry bottom.
>>
>>29047520

Listen, man. This is my first time being on this board. Never had much more interest in MLP than the next average Joe, just wanted to check the place out.
Your story is captivating beyond anything I've read for quite a while.. Which is saying something. As a fanfic, it stands out.

The self-insert I understand. I can't do much more than any of the characters in your story if you still are in this state of mind. But, you got a guy to get a vested interest in something you're creating, even if it is from woes come and gone. Keep up the absolutely brilliant work, alright? Your head is telling you that there is only a few people out of billions reading your story, and that it's inconsequential to some grandplan as a whole. But it makes a difference to those that do read it. And an ocean without those droplets of water is an ocean less full. -Hugs.- You the man, anon.
>>
>>29053632
this guy..
I like this guy
>>
>>29054074
Well I like you.
>>
>>29054088
<3
>>
>>29045327
If a pylon can be why not depression
>>
File: Glim scrunch.jpg (57KB, 1001x797px)
Glim scrunch.jpg
57KB, 1001x797px
While it is true that the Anon in this story can be an insufferable faggot, the story itself is well written and I like it a lot. And if it helps OP even just a bit, all the better.
>>
>>29054200
This
I also dislike anon but theres so few Glimmer green that Im rooting for this thread
Dont give (you) to anyone with more than 4 quotes on a post, its an attention whore for sure
>>
>>29053732
Self centered people are always insufferable
Depression is just a mental ill and you are not entitled to anything for suffering it, you can be criticized as much as any human in this world and actually making the government give you money for it is horrible for every sane person trying to raise their kids in a society ruled by money
If we go around the world trying to not be mean with anyone we would fit with SJW's definition of a good citizen
>>
>>29054262
When did the government paying people for being depressed come up? I agree completely, but I don't see where that was pulled from.
>>
>>29053994
>>29054262
What are you fellas talking about? I couldn't get past the first sentence without cringing at

>Not gonna lie, if this is based off real events, I suggest you stab those subhuman pieces of shit to death
>>
>>29054316
Dont worry you are not missing anything, just Sasuke-tier depressive nigger crying way too much about his mental ill, he should seriously go seek help from an expert, unless he was so much of a self compassionate bastard that already drove anyone away so suicide is his only option left
>>
>>29047520
>The sky is white.
>You're planning an outdoors party with Pinkie for some local mare.
>You can't be bothered to remember her name.
>The light drizzle of rain makes you feel right at home.
>A blue tarp is being set up so that a party area with tables can still be attended.
>You almost wish it was your party.
>But in a sense isn't it?
>Last night sparked the first real ember of hope you've had in a long time.
>Suddenly you see Starlight Glimmer.
>"Oh my, is that a little smile I see on your face?"
>Yes Starlight, even depressed people can crack a grin every once in a while.
>Don't make me feel guilty for breaking what you perceive to be my character now.
"Yes."
>"I knew it. Pinkie was just the pony to make those blues go away!"
>She's awfully chipper.
>What are they putting in the water around here?
>Just for once it might be interesting to see how she would deal with depression.
>To have her hope broken, and to see a cast of oblivious onlookers attempt to correct what they perceive to be an irregularity.
>Is it cruel to wish to see how that would play out, if merely for curiosity's sake?
>"You seem like you're lost in thought, maybe I'll let you get back to the decorations for now."
>She places her hoof on your chest smiling at you.
>"I'm sure she's going to love it."
"Uh, yeah, I'm sure she will."
>Starlight goes off to mingle with the other nameless townsponies you can't be bothered to keep track of.
>>
>>29055009
>Pinkie comes up and smiles at you.
>"Isn't this exciting Anon?"
"It's amusing at least."
>"Thats the spirit."
>Suddenly a freak gust of wind causes a part of the tarp to fly up.
>You catch it, however the peg holding down seems to have rocketed somewhere in the sky.
>"Oooh ooh I'll get it!"
>Pinkie declares chasing after it like shes the quarterback going long.
>As you grip the tarp in place your thoughts become numb.
>Perfectly distracted by the scene, lost in it for a moment.
>"Here, I've got it."
>Suddenly you feel the rope slip through your grasp as its being tethered down by a rock.
>"Hmm, you must be new here."
"You could say that, who are you?"
>"Who am I? I'm the birthday girl."
"Well, happy birthday I guess."
>"So nice of you to wish the Great and Powerful Trixie a happy birthday. You've been a good helper, here, let me get you some punch."
>She floats a cup of punch around.
>Then she floats it into her hat.
>"Shazam!"
>A cloud of purple smoke.
>Trixie shakes her hat as if attempting to make something fall out of it.
"So.. Wheres my drink?"
>Her eyes look up.
>You suddenly feel something on your head.
>"Careful now, you might spill it."
>You grab it off your head.
>You find yourself with an oddly silly grin.
>You thought you'd outgrown these simple parlor tricks sometime ago.
>It seems however that the charm of her showmanship has amused you more than you expected.
>You take a sip of the punch.
"So, are you some kind of traveling magician or something?"
>"How did you know?"
"It's a very specific talent, I imagine it's not applicable to a lot of other fields."
>"Thats true, especially for things like manual labor.."
>Suddenly Starlight walks up to the two of you.
>"Heey Anon, I see you've met the birthday girl!"
>Starlight bends over whispering something into her ear.
>"Hmph. Trixie does not need your council on this affair, she is her own mare."
"Y-yeah, you tell her?"
>>
>>29055016
Glad to see you back nonny.
>>
>>29055016
>Starlight sheepishly smiles.
>"Anon, will you excuse us for moment?"
"Oh, sure."
>You walk away.
>"Suddenly Pinkie comes back.
>"Whew, that peg flew faaaaaaaaaaaaar."
>Shes huffing and puffing.
>"I'm gonna take a break. You can take care of everything from here right?"
"Uh.. Sure."

--

It's later after the party.

>Everyone has pretty much gone home and vacated the scene.
>The streets of ponyville seem devoid of ponies on this rainy day.
>Rain drizzles upon your head.
>You stare upon the old styled buildings ponyville has to offer.
>In the pale light of a white cloudy sky you find solace.
>And in a second something whips past you, and you hear the raindrops smash against the plastic of an umbrella.
>"You shouldn't walk alone in the rain, you'll catch a cold."
>An umbella is being Floated by Trixie as she walks alongside you.
"I don't mind it so much. I like the feeling of it."
>"The great and powerful Trixie finds it much to her disliking."
"And why is that?"
>"It's dreary, and depressing, how come you like it?"
"What's so depressing about it? It's just water. And water is the source of life as they say."
>"It's still cold and miserable."
"Perhaps, it is cold I suppose."
>"Yes, come out of the rain, let Trixie show you back to her home."
>You stop in your tracks.
"I'm sorry, but I barely know you."
>"Why? You don't trust a beautiful mare like me?"
>Saying things like that makes you trust her even less.
>Still, at least for curiosity's sake, let's go open pandoras box.
"Why not, I suppose I have the rest of the afternoon to myself anyway."
>>
>>29055053
You're inside Trixies home which is more of a small wagon type R.V kinda deal.
>A magicians trailer of sorts.
>"So, what brings you to Equestria anyway? Do you like it here?"
"Hmm. There are things I like about it."
>"Like what?"
"The simplicity of it. More things are handmade, or hoofmade I suppose. Theres a warmer more warmly knit community united under a banner of friendship."
>"Interesting. Tell me of your home, the sort of world you grew up in?"
"It'll be a long story."
>Shes filing her hoof as her eyes glance over to you.
>"Trixie has time."
--------
In the span of about a half hour you give her an overview of your worlds technology and customs and how the social aspects are different from Equestria.
-----
>"In a society like that, Trixie would certainly be the best."
"If you're a decent entertainer like what you showed me earlier, you might have a shot."
>She smiles.
>"You amuse Trixie. Trixie will have to repay you by being extra entertaining on her performance night."
"Ponies around here like your show then huh?"
>"Of course they do, why wouldn't they?"
>Forgive me for wanting to confirm something then.
"Well, I suppose I'll be off then."
>"Take care, Anonymous."
>You wave goodbye.

You arrive at Pinkies room sometime later.

>There is a note on the bed.
>"Dear Anon, I'm going away for a while to visit my sisters. ~Pinkie Pie."
"Oh, well, I guess I'll be sleeping alone tonight."
>Nothing that you aren't used to by now.
>>
>>29055063
Suddenly there's a knock on the door.
>A yellow emaciated neurotic looking stallion enters.
>"O-oh dear am I interrupting anything? Hmm? Wheres Pinkie Pie?"
"Seems to have flown the coop."
>"Oh my. And here I thought I might have her run a quick errand tonight.."
"Oh."
>"S-say, you wouldn't happen to be busy right now would you?"
"Well, no I guess not."
>"Fantastic, see I've got to put the twins to bed, and if you could just run this down to carousel boutique."
"A book?"
>"Make sure Rarity gets this. It's a catalog filled with cake designs. She says she wants to get inspired to do a line of dressed based on sweets and confectioneries."
"She sounds important. I suppose I'll undertake this quest."
>"Great!"
>Suddenly the sound of something crashing in the other room.
>He darts off.
>>
>>29055068
>You're wandering around town in the rain.
>It's really sleeting down, everything is dark.
>You're trying to keep the stupid book dry.
>Robbed of sleep and now forced to wander the town alone on some godforsaken quest you may never return from.
>The yellow lights of ponies up in their rooms.
>Trixie had a point about the rain being cold.
>Not that that wouldn't be a good point, it's just common sense after all.
>Sense.
>Sense of direction.
>Lack of direction.
>Story of my life.
>Or maybe, misdirection.
>A lack of efforts in the right places.
>Or perhaps there were no efforts you could have made to avoid this outcome.
>You made a decision to walk toward the cliff, but it was Rainbow Dash who pushed you off.
>And then Rainbow Dash who caught you.
>Your agency made no difference.
>And every attempt at exercising agency in the human world ended in futility too.
>Then again Starlight wouldn't have brought you back had you not attempted suicide.
>And had you avoided raising any fuss at all, you wouldn't have to worry about any misery unfolding right now either.
>You wouldn't have to worry about anything.
>It almost seems like every decision you make seems to have the opposite effect.
>Trying to make friends, chases them away.
>Trying to kill yourself, makes you live longer.
>So will the reverse hold true?
>If you try to eat healthy and live a long life will you suddenly contract some disease causing you to pass away suddenly?
>Perhaps its worth looking into.
>After all, what can you possibly ascertain to be the absolute truth in a land of talking ponies?
>Has the realm of possible outcomes not been infinitely expanded?
>There are so many reasons for what could be happening you may spend the rest of your lifetime seeking what truth there is to these mysteries.
>>
>>29055077
>You continue walking, however, you seem to have lost where you were going completely.
>It now seems you're in the middle of the woods here.
>How the hell did you get here?
>You don't know which way is back either.
>Fuck it, press onward and see where the trail leads.
Suddenly you hear a howl in the woods.
>Oh shit.
>You hear movement in the trees.
>You try to look around for a weapon.
>Wait a minute, it could kill you, should you try and fight back?
>Being mauled to death might be a painful way to go.
>You should at least put up a bit more sport and either try to fight back or run.
>You hear a chorus of howls now.
>Fuck it.
>You run quickly through the endless sea of trees.
>You see a light in the distance, some kind of farm territory.
>You dash through like a soldier crossing the battlefield through a maelstrom of gunfire.
>Finally you reach the door of this barn house and pound on the door.
>Creatures with green eyes leer at you from the forests edge before sinking back into the darkness.
>It genuinely creeps you out.
>"What in the hay is all the ruckus?"
>You turn around to see a small orange pony with a cowboy hat and a straw colored mane looking at you.
>"You need something feller? You know what time of the night it is?"
"Just uh, something chased me here?"
>"Musta been the Timber Wolves. Gosh, what are you even doing out so late out here anyhow?"
"Uh.."
>You show her the book.
>"A cake book?"
"You know where carousel boutique is?"
>"Shoot, yall missed it by quite a ways coming out this way."
"Great."
>>
>>29055085
>She sighs.
>"So you coming in or what?"
"What?"
>"You're soaked and yer lost ain'tcha? Come on inside we'll get yeh dried off and headed on yer way in the mornin."
"Uh, ok.."
>You walk inside feeling the warmth of the house and the warm scent of apples as you enter.
>A towel gets tossed on you and you try to dry yourself off with it.
"Thanks Ms. Pony."
>She raises an eyebrow.
>"It's Applejack, and you are?"
"Anon."
She shakes your hand with her hoof.
>"Great, well, ya'll just head on over to the sofa there in the livin room, I'll be back with some beddins in a minute ok?"
"Got it."
>You walk over to the living room which has family photos, knick knacks, artistically crafted apple motifs at every turn.
>You sit upon the plaid colored couch.
>Suddenly Applejack comes back and gives you a blanket and a pillow.
>"This should do ya for the night."
"Right.. Sorry for the intrusion."
>"Aw shucks, ain't no big deal. Now go on and get some sleep."
>She turns out the lights and heads upstairs.
>Well, this was certainly a fortunate development.
>It's so warm and cozy under this blanket..
>Where in the absolute boonies did you end up though?
>No one back in town talked like this..
>Did you enter a different hemisphere or something?
>Oh well, guess you'll worry about it when you wake up..
>>
This I p fucking good d00d, got a little scared you were gonna make anon try to take another dive again and overuse a suicide meme so that it carried no weight anymore but you dodged that bullet bby. Please keep going, love how you're using the green and black to add emphasis to certain statements and to show that anon's speaks differently from the other characters.
>>
>>29055265
Might be reading too much into it but it's really good so far is my point
>>
>>29055094
glad to see you back.
Keep it up. Probably the best green on the board right now
>>
File: boop.gif (530KB, 507x401px) Image search: [Google]
boop.gif
530KB, 507x401px
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 477x520px)
image.jpg
62KB, 477x520px
>>29055094
>>29055085
>>29055077
>>29055068
>>29055063
>>29055053
>>29055016
>>29055009
Keep the feel train goin
>>
>>29055820
This actually gave me a boner.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>29056131
It's okay anon
Ponies are very lewd creatures
>>
>>29055009
>Just for once it might be interesting to see how she would deal with depression.
>To have her hope broken, and to see a cast of oblivious onlookers attempt to correct what they perceive to be an irregularity.

Please do it
>>
>>29056761
Bump it
Louder
Bump it
Louder
>>
>>29056162
I can't think of a polite way to say it so I'm sorry. But that's just pathetic.
>>
>>29056876
>doesnt find ponies attractive
fucking normies
>>
More please mister op
>>
>>29056935
I don't at all, but it's not even that it's just a poke on the nose that's not remotely sexual???
>>
>>29057121
Imagine if you playfully booped a really hot/cute girl on the nose.
kinda the same thing
>>
>>29054223
I told you guys. (You)fags want to stop discussion.

>>29054262
Or maybe you're just a victim of bullying who wants to strike back, and you feel like it's you against the world.

>>29054316
Let me guess, male guilt and you cringe at your past self.

>>29054353
You want me dead, anime boy who roleplays as Sasuke? Come after me, it's the only way you'll have me dead, dirty cryingfag.

>>29055016
>"Y-yeah, you tell her?"
Suddenly spaghetti, I see!

>>29055053
>"I'm sorry, but I barely know you."
I expected Anon to be WAY too happy with this.

>>29055068
Enter Rarity, eh? This won't end well.

>It almost seems like every decision you make seems to have the opposite effect.
Cue life conveniently deciding to stop the eternal Opposite Day called life.

>>29055085
>You hear a chorus of howls now.
Told you, wolves hunt in packs.

>>29055265
It gets hard to take your death seriously when you casually ponder it so much, if that makes sense.

>>29057311
>booping people
But they don't scrunch...
>>
>>29057391
Anon I have a gut feeling that you're a faggot.
>>
>>29057974
I have that feeling too.
>>
>>29057985
Thanks for the (you)
That made me happy.
>>
>>29058012
No problem, Anon,
>>
>>29057974
>>29057974
>>29058012
>>29058033
Youfags really are the most cancerous thing on the board.
>>
>>29039514
>"It wasn't even like I was being skeezy, there was just this psycho girl who came up and started telling me to back off."
wait a minuet...this woman sounds familiar.
>>
>>29058185
Suck my seven inch cock, Anon.
>>
>>29045327
That...sounds so horrifically broken that the only people that would come close refuse to even acknowledge its existence and kills themselves.
>>
File: (((The Count))).png (392KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
(((The Count))).png
392KB, 605x558px
>>29058263
You fucked up Anon, didn't you notice that you measured with the side that goes up to 30?
>>
>>29046510
God...damnit Rainbow. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>29046974
Oh thank god, Dash is a fucking moron.
>>
You could all look at Rainbow Dash being an idiot, a moron, etc.
Or you could pull your heads out of the gutter and see that she's far too immersed in trying dangerous and fun things that she can only see Anon doing the same, then excusing him for not quite landing right because she's kind.
The only ponies that have noticed aything at all so far are the ones that would legitimately be concerned about everyone all the time, for one reason or another. Which makes perfect sense.

Just a bit of thought for your reading.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29055094
One of the things I like about your story is that so far no one wants anon because of how he is as a person and because of what he's like. Not because of looks or finances or anything like that, well at least not yet. I mean if a girl were to reject me because I wasn't tall enough or hot enough or rich enough, then the bitch ain't worth the time anyways, but if it's because she isn't attracted to my personality and who i am as a person, then I can't really fault her. I just like that no one has rejected him yet because of petty shit like that. I'm sure rarity will though.
>>
>>29059843
What if the plot twist is that Discord falls in love with him? Somehow. Make some weird love triangle where one corner is an evil being and the other is something that despises it to begin with.
>>
>>29039194
No more or less pathetic than most of the people on this board.
>>
>>29059881
Chaos and entropy are the two most powerful forces, so that could work.
>>
>>29060388
Yeah, perhaps. But it's all up to Anon, the way it'll go. I'm intrigued and I'm not even into MLP myself.
>>
>>29060479
If you enjoy this type of existentialism, you might enjoy this as well.
http://localroger.com/prime-intellect/
It's not necessarily the most realistic look at AI/singularity research, but it is an interesting look at how humans function on a basis of what can be considered 'real'.
>>
>>29060492
Thanks, man. This'll be good.
>>
Bumper.
>>
>>29055094
>You wake up.
>You fight to stay asleep.
>The dull half sleep, where it feels like maybe if you just close your eyes hard enough you'll slip back in.
>But it's only a tease.
>Sunlight pours through an open window.
>You sit up and yawn.
>Suddenly the creak of a rocking chair, you turn over seeing some ancient looking green grandma mare.
>"Ah, you're finally awake youngin, my you sure slept in quite a while, my grandaughter is already up working in the fields."
"Mmm.."
>"I hear you have some important package to deliver, y'all best be on your way now."
"Ah.. Uh, thanks grandma pony."
>"Just call me Granny."
"Right, thanks."
----------

>You knock upon the door of the boutique.
>"Come in Darling! We're doing half price on last seasons leftovers."
>You push throught the door.
>You see a white mare with a elegantly styled purple mane sewing a colorful looking dress.
>You walk up to her and hold out the book.
>She turns and looks to you and the book.
>"Thank you, er, what was your name?"
"Anon, you must be uh.. Rarity right?"
>She takes the book setting it on the table.
>She opens it up and flips through it.
>"Yes, that's right. I would like to repay you somehow, Mr. Cake dropped by this morning and asked if a human had delivered what I asked for. I assumed that it was you."
"I got lost."
>Your stomach growls.
>"Oh well you must be famished! Please, allow me to treat you to lunch!"
"I suppose it'd be rude to turn down a free meal."
>"Yes quite."
>>
>>29060684
You're sitting across the table eating an egg salad with Rarity.

>"So you're from the human world. I've heard all kinds of things about there from Twilight. She brings me fashion books from their world and I find the styles oddly similar to our own."
"Heh, there are quite a lot of oddly coincidental things that are similar between our worlds aren't there?"
>"Yes, for example you celebrate Holidays known as Christmas and Halloween around the same times of year we celebrate Hearths Warming Eve and Nightmare Night."
"Seems too strange to just be a coincidence doesn't it?"
>"I don't think its a coincidence at all. Similar things come and go with the natural progression of our worlds."
>You scratch your chin.
"So you think every world follows a similar curve then?"
>"Quite possibly. It would be a truly bizarre world for none of the same trends as we do."
"Perhaps intrinsically all sentient life is similar. That would make sense."
>"I was particularly interested in the styles that seemed to come and go with the generations in regards to fashion. How our fashion seems to reflect that so similarly to yours."
"Perhaps the two worlds had parties that connected each other?"
>"An inter-dimensional super secret fashion club? Now you've got my attention hehe."
>You take a sip of some tea.
"Seems like just about anything is possible doesn't it?"
>"Indeed! Its certainly fun to think about. So are you new in town?"
"Mmm, I've been around a little here and there. Just returned some time ago."
>"Where are you staying?"
"Well, I was staying at Sugarcube corner with Pinkie Pie."
>"You don't think she'd mind too much if I borrowed you for a while do you?"
"B-borrowed me?"
>"I just mean.. It's so interesting to get to speak with someone from another world directly."
>You smile.
"Do you suppose you'd ever want to visit our world?"
>"Of course, I'd love to!"
-----
>>
>>29060689
Later that day.
>"Anon hand me that spool of thread over there."
"Sure."
>"So what would you say are your plans for being here?"
"Plans?"
>"Well you must have come here with some goal in mind correct?"
>You sigh.
"I haven't had a goal or a clear direction in my life for some time."
>She laughs.
>"You're kidding me right? Well certainly someone who seems as old as you must have chanced upon something you enjoy?"
"Everything that I enjoy is a recreational activity. As far as work goes, nothing seems to make me happy."
>"Well you simply can't choose to do nothing all day except recreation. Wouldn't that get boring after a while?"
"Humans have developed sophisticated machines to keep us occupied, games that we can play. But then, even that does grow tiresome after a while."
>She looks to you.
>"So you really have tried?"
"Many times."
>"Perhaps a bit of career counseling is in order. Some way to find your um.. Special talent as they say."
>Suddenly someone zooms into the room.
>A squeaky little voice inquires,
>"Did someone say finding your special talent?"
>Rarity sighs,
>"Sweetie Belle, Anon here was just saying-"
>"That hes pretty much a loser who hasn't had a goal or direction in life in years?"
>"How long have you been eavesdropping?"
>"The whole time."
>You sigh.
>"Don't you worry Anon, come with me and we, the crusaders will show you your true potential."
>If it's anything like the crusades from your world you're excited for the outcome.
>"Anon, you don't have to go with her."
"It's ok Rarity, I've always wanted a chance to retake the holy land. I just hope Dantes Inferno isn't real after all."
>>
>>29060692
It's been two days of running around with these three fillies.

>"The Magenta haired orange one remarks,
>"I'm sorry we couldn't find your special talent."
"I did enjoy the hang gliding though, I'll have to give that a shot again sometime."
>The three of them depart leaving you alone with Rarity.
>"Anon, is everything aright? You seem a bit.. Worn out."
"I didn't realize it was possible to fail at so many things. Or that so many obscure hobbies would qualify as a legitimate career path."
>Rarity puts her hoof on your shoulder.
>"I'm sorry Anon, these things happen. You'll just have to keep trying."
"Yeah."
>"You'll find it eventually I'm sure of it."
>Thats not a guarantee. It's wishful thinking.
>Suddenly the door bursts open.
>Pinkie Pie comes bouncing through.
>"Hey it's me I'm back!"
>"O-oh, Pinkie Pie, you've returned."
>"Yep, come on Anon, let's go throw some more parties together!"
"Yeah, more parties."
>>
>>29060696
You're throwing a party for Bon-Bon this time.

>Pinkie remarks,
>"You're really good at setting up decorations!"
"Yeah."
>It's not rocket science.
>Right up there with the likes of being a janitor.
>You don't mind it though, setting up decorations that is.
>Ponies smile at you and tell you you're doing a good job.
>Everyone thinks you're helping.
>It's rather in-glamorous, but maybe that's for the best.
"So, would you want to keep me on working for you then Pinkie?"
>Pinkie walks over to you.
>"You mean you just want to keep helping me?"
"I'm asking what you think about it."
>"Hmm, it is nice to have someone to clean up all the mess after a party."
"So?"
>She shrugs.
>"I guess. It makes you happy doesn't it?"
"Yeah."
>"Well then I'm happy too. Welcome to the party crew population me and you!"
"Thanks Pinkie-"
>"We should throw a party for ourselves to celebrate!"
"Uh.. I mean that's not necessary-"
>"Yeah, lets do it!"
>You sigh.
>>
>>29060700
Time passes, the days mesh together, something like a few weeks must have passed.

>BRRRRING!
>"Wake up Nonny! Tick tock, times a wasting, we got a party to throw!"
>Every single day, no breaks.
>Parties, noise, confetti, balloons.
>Explosions of sound and color has left you with a collaborative party hangover days in the making.
>She probably does this all year round.
>Parties, parties, parties.
>Where does this wealth of enthusiasm and excitement come from?"
>>
>>29060704
It's later at the party.

>You've seen certain ponies here or there.
>You know their names, but none of them can relate to you.
>They just say hi and smile, and move on.
>This super casual acquaintance-ship stuff has been all too common for you.
>It's so shallow and superficial.
>These types of relationships with ponies mean nothing.
>Then again it's all superficial, it's all conditional.
>Even being born is conditional like Pinkie said.
>Nothing can ever exist as is.
>Nothing is ever good enough exactly as it is.
>It must be shaped, and molded, and pounded to perfection.
>This drive and motivation that other people seem to have, it's entirely lost on you.
>Perhaps because you're lazy, or you lack the drive to satisfy your ego.
>Thats all it is, ego.
>Thats why you're alone, it's their damn egos.
>They haggle for the best person who meets their superficial arbitrary qualifications.
>You'd be happy with anyone, you wouldn't ask them to climb mount Everest.
>Ask them to slave away for you for 8 hours or more.
>Incite drama for no reason.
>Toss them out like old luggage because they don't meet a set of unwritten pointless standards.
>But then again you're all too aware of your place.
>They're not seeking you, you're seeking them.
>You're the one who has to prostrate themselves before the court and grovel for their approval.
>Such a pathetic and miserable existence.
>And yet it's a complete mystery to them why sometimes you think you'd be better off dead.
>The only way to win is to not play.
>The other option might be to win by luck, hope that someone takes pity on you enough to want to be with you.
>Suddenly Pinkie pie, tugs at you.
>"Whats the matter, you seem so sad?"
>Just say its nothing.
>But your lips won't move.
>>
>>29060707
>She pulls you away from the party.
>"Hey, what's going on? You've been acting like this for the last few party's."
"It's selfish."
>"What is it? Is this about that whole girlfriend thing?"
>You can't muster a response.
>"Do you really want a girlfriend that badly?"
"I think it'd make me happy."
>She exhales lowering her voice.
>"Well, I'm not seeing anyone."
>Your heart jumps a little.
"R-really?"
>"Maybe we should try it."
>Your heart is thumping out of control and you're having trouble focusing.
>"Maybe after this party me and you could go out?"
"I-i'd like that."
>She smiles pressing her hoof against your face.
>"Chin up ok?"
>You smile.
>You both return to the party.
>>
>>29060710
>>
>>29060976
>>
I don't see how anon thinks that having a gf will male his life any better. It won't change who he is as a person or how people talk to him or even how he feels about himself. Even just now the narrative was that being pitied upon for a gf is a bad thing but he's excited when pinkie starts being his gf for just that reason. Imo it's just anot impossible goal he's set up for himself so he can believen that somewhere there is hope and not that things are as bleak as they seem.
>>
>>29060710
It's after the party has been cleaned up.

>You're sitting at a local restaurant eating salad across from Pinkie.
>"So, what's your favorite food huh?"
"I can eat anything, I like mushrooms, meat, veggies."
>"I-i eat meat too! I eat eggs all the time."
"I suppose eating them in confectioneries counts."
>She giggles.
>"What about your favorite color?"
"Orange is my favorite, although any autumn types of colors are great too."
>"Mine is pink!"
>She says smiling.
>Never would have guessed.
"So how long would you say you've been single?"
>She blushes a little.
>"I've, never had a boyfriend before."
>Oh get out of here.
"Are you serious? Someone who socializes as much as you do?"
>"I guess I just never had time."
"You never had a guy you were attracted to?"
>"Just one. I never had the courage to ask him out though."
>Guess shes shy when it comes to some things.
"Heres another question I guess, how interested would you be in visitng the human world?"
>Shes smiling.
>"I've been there a couple of times. Me and a friend also named Pinkie pie from that world used to switch places. She's kinda like that worlds version of me."
>You're stunned.
"No way, how?"
>"We look exactly alike. Except that she was born a human and I was born a pony."
"So there are real world duplicates of ponys in this world. The plot thickens."
>"There's a lot of similarities. I wish I could have stayed a little longer before we had to switch back."
"Why?"
>"Oh, it just seemed like there were a lot of sad people in that world, and I wanted to try and make them happy. I figured with the other Pinkie around she could keep the ponies here happy. But I guess she missed home and wanted to come back."
"I know the feeling."
>Suddenly you see Twilight walk up to you.
>"Hey there you two, how are things going?"
"Good."
>"Pretty good."
>"That's great, I just thought I'd check up on the two of you to make sure things were going alright."
>"We're on a date right now."
>>
>>29061590
>Twilight smiles.
>"Oh, geez, forgive me, I'll let you get back to things."
"How's Starlight?"
>"Hmm? She's fine."
"How come Starlight didn't come to check up on me?"
>Twilight seems nervous.
>"Um, well.. You know, it's mostly friendship stuff. Busy busy busy! Always busy over at the ol' castle of friendship!"
>Does she expect me to actually buy that?
"Uh.. Sure."
>"I'll just be heading back now, tata!"
>She flies away.
>>
>>29061600
>You're sitting on the bed next to pinkie, feeling the groove along her hoof.
>"So.. I guess we're alone now."
"You've never really done anything before have you?"
>She nods.
>"It's all been gags and jokes for me. Though when I pack up for the end of the day, I'm always alone."
>You turn to her running your hand along her cheek.
>The lamp illuminating her eyes.
"I can make sure you're never alone again, if you let me."
>She nuzzles against your hand.
>Slowly you move your mouth down to hers.
>You press your lips against hers.
>The sweetness of her mouth is like frosting.
>It's a little different from a human mouth, but oddly similar too.
>She moans out a little, her hoof against your cheek now.
>You passionately make out like this for a few minutes.
>"W-was that good? I was trying to follow your lead."
"For someone who's never kissed before you were pretty good."
>"T-thanks."
>You hug her pulling her close.
>She returns your embrace.
>"I like this feeling."
"I hope you're beginning to understand why this sort of thing makes me happy.
>She nods.
>"It's very intimate. I didn't think being with someone like this could feel so good."
>If this were the human world you might be struggling to control your libido.
>But Equestria seems to have a weird effect on that too.
>You barely even think about sex much less feel compelled to act on urges.
>It feels more pure, and wholesome, but at the same time..
>It's as if something were missing.
"So are we official now? Boyfriend and marefriend?"
>"You can just say girlfriend, I know what you mean."
"R-right."
>"You seem so happy. It's kinda weird cause you always seem so gloomy."
"Why would I be gloomy right now? I feel great."
>"Being in love really makes you this happy.."
"Once you get a taste you never stop craving it. At least that's how it's been for me. You start doing things with her, and then you try to do those things alone and it's never the same."
>"I-i see."
>You go to sleep together in each others arms.
>>
>>29061609
You wake up.
>Pinkie is on your chest.
>"Morning Nonny."
"Oh.. Good morning."
>Pinkies eyes seem amorous.
>Her mouth presses against yours.
>You make out for a bit.
"I could get used to waking up like this."
---------

You and Pinkie are walking out around town.

>You're approached by Trixie.
>"You two seem happy."
>"Yep, boyfriend and girlfriend!"
"What she said."
>Trixie seems surprised.
>"I.. I see. W-well, Trixie was just making sure that everyone knew about my show tonight."
"We can be there right?"
>"Can do!"
>Trixie has a wistful look in her eye.
>"It's nice to see you smile like that, it's almost a shame you're not single anymore."
"W-what?"
>"Nothing, Trixie must be going."
>She trods off.
-------
>>
>>29061614
Suddenly you walk by and see a fancy looking cart with apple treats for sale.

>The scent of apples draws you both near.
>"Well howdy you two."
>"Hi Applejack."
"Hey."
>"Golly Anon, you seem like you're in a great mood today."
>Pinkie remarks.
>"The sunshine puts everyone in a good mood, right Anon?"
"Uh.. Sure."
>You've never cared much for the sun, if anything sunny days are more irritating because they're hot and the sun is blinding at certain angles.
>"Well, I'm glad you're feeling swell Anon. You're looking good, I never noticed just how handsome you were before."
>Pinkie smiles.
>"He's a real catch."
>Applejack looks at the two of you.
>"Shoot, are the two of you going out? Well I'll be! Y'all make a great couple. Wish I was lucky. I aught to have snatched up Anon earlier but the thought never crossed my mind. Oh well."
>Ponies are sure being liberal with the flattery today.
"That apple fritter looks pretty good."
>You dig through your pockets.
"No money."
>Pinkie pulls out some bits.
>"One fritter for each of us!"
>"You got it Pinkie!"
>She puts them in a little paper wrap and gives them to you.
>You bite into it.
>Its warm, gooey and delicious.
"Thanks, mmm, this is nice."
>"Y'all come again now!"
>"Mmm, will do!"
"You got it boss."
>>
>>29061618
>You're walking through town and suddenly you see Rarity in a dress clearly inspired by the cake book.
>"Good afternoon to you both! What do you think of my brand new cake inspired dress?"
>"Looks good enough to eat, yum!"
"It's nice."
>"Oh my! Well, aren't you looking particularly dashing today? You know, I was planning on going to Trixies little performance tonight, mostly to advertise my dress. But I was wondering, are you free Anon? We could make a date of it you know?"
"D-date?"
>"Hey, back off sister, he's mine!"
>"Oh, good heavens I had no idea you two were going out!"
>Rarity smiles.
>"It all makes sense now. You two make a wonderful little couple. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just be returning to the boutique."
>Rarity sighs and then says,
>"Alone."
>Pinkie is gripping your arm giving Rarity an unpleasant look.
"Boy, the pheromones certainly seem to be in full bloom today. Is it estrus season around here or what?"
>Pinkie growls.
>"They'd better keep their ferretphones to themselves if they know what's good for em!"
>>
>>29061622
Ib4 anon gets his girlfriend but all ponyville now suffers from >Tfw no coltfriend depression
>>
>>29061622
>tmw PP is getting paranoid.
Not good.
But a well planned out piece, Anon.
>>
>>29061672
I think you called it dead on
>>
Page 9
>>
>>29061622
Oh not this shit. This is how bad shit happens. This is the beginning of the end. Also anon needs to get a job. A way to make money so he's not doing nothing. Hands are good for making shit. He could be a construction worker or something like that.
>>
>>29061622
Yandere Ponk
>>
>>29061622
Its gon be bad man. Ponks never had a guy, and has experienced a lot of stimulating emotions fast. Now all the bitches are like 'Wow anon you're pretty hot'. And now ponks possesive and all thats gonna happen is a fight .
>>
File: 1476571669565.png (619KB, 1070x1864px) Image search: [Google]
1476571669565.png
619KB, 1070x1864px
This is a great thread, loving the OC man, keep up with the story.
>>
>>29062926
Got anymore to pass the time
>>
>>29061622
>It's later that night at Trixies performance.
>There are many ponies you know here besides Pinkie.
>Knowing them in some way has sweetened getting a girlfriend.
>Everything, even acquaintances are better with a girlfriend.
>The girlfriend is the essential status symbol and so much more.
>As you've seen today, mares who never bothered to show interest before suddenly feel moist in their marebits for you.
>If before you were some chubby shlub loser, now all of a sudden people are taking a second look at you, especially if your girlfriend is hot.
>The single dudes especially, envy you. They torment themselves with why some loser like you could get a girlfriend but not them.
>Now you're not so self absorbed that you actually care about these little perks, but they should be noted none the less.
>Really if you have a solid girlfriend you don't even need 'friends'.
>The girlfriend is the best and only friend that you actually need.
>She can talk to you, play with you, be your companion, or your sex partner, she can do anything a normal friend can do and so much more.
>Physical affection and that longing to hold someone like an eternal thirst can finally be quenched.
>A woman is happiness.
>A woman is your stress relief, she is your greatest ally, and will do what she can to keep you at your best.
>Suddenly Pinkie who's been holding your hand and leaning against you this entire time speaks up.
>"You know, I think I see what you mean, about that whole doing things with your boyfriend isn't the same as doing them alone."
"Oh?"
>"Yeah. I've seen this show, and this act like a dozen times. But somehow it just seems more magical being with you."
She laughs.
>"S-sorry if that sounds super duper corny."
"It's ok. I'm glad you're with me Pinkie."
>"I'm glad to be with you too Anon."
>>
>>29063069
>You're back at sugarcube corner with Pinkie.
>The both of you are making out on the bed.
>Pinkie is quite intense with her makeouts, as are you.
>The dating game can be fickle.
>Perhaps subconsciously, you're both fighting for air, trying to squeeze every drop of enjoyment you can get.
>For fear that it may never come again, it's both a natural and passionate reaction.
>She pulls away as a strand of saliva trails from your mouths.
>"Anon.. I want to be with you, forever."
"Hehe.."
>She can't be serious.
>"My heart, is racing right now.. I've never felt these feelings.. I just want to be with you every second of the day!"
>You welcome the clingyness.
>Guys who don't like clingy girls are fools and vise versa.
>What greater pursuit is there? More money? Better status?
>All of it doesn't quell these primal urges.
>It can't quench this desire.
>You can't cuddle with money.
>You can't kiss status.
>But you can be broke and find happiness with a loving devoted girl.
>You were always one who cherished love and sincerity above all else.
>"Anon.."
"Yeah?"
>"You'll just be with me right? You won't try to get with any other mares will you?"
"Of course not."
>"I know that seems selfish, but I almost lost my mind when I kept seeing all my friends come up to you and try to steal you away."
>You run your hands through her soft curly mane.
"It won't happen, I've already made up my mind. I want to be with you, and only you."
>"Anon.. Thank you."
"No Pinkie, thank you."
>>
Somebody update that pastebin already b4 the thread is gone and its too late
>>
>>29060689
>You smile.
"Do you suppose you'd ever want to visit our world?"
>"Of course, I'd love to!"
Wait a...oh. OH! You cheeky little bastard.
>>
File: Ayy Lmao.png (326KB, 792x792px)
Ayy Lmao.png
326KB, 792x792px
>>29063225
>>
Bamp
>>
>http://pastebin.com/TGEYDkq2
pastebin updated now
>>
Bbbbbbiuuukmmmpp
>>
>>29064292
Do we bump once an hour on this board?
>>
>>29064526
I usually bump around page 8 or 9
>>
Alright.
I wanna write a thing, but there's a problem.
I ain't watched season 6, and I therefore don't know what the fuck Glimmer is like.
So I wanna do it about another character.
Gimme names and why you wanna see it, and I'll hopefully be able to come up with the rest.
Cheers.
>>
>>29064554
>Gimme names and why you wanna see it, and I'll hopefully be able to come up with the rest.
you mean you'll write a part of the story with another character as the central theme as he/she converses with Anon?
>>
>>29064554
Well you know you could just watch it.
Despite the memes it isn't really that bad overall and has some really good episodes
>>
>>29064554
how about Anon does a thing with Big Mac?

they're both quiet, seem kinda sad or dull when you look at them, and Big Mac knows loss because of his parents, which means he may know what it's like to be depressed.
>>
>>29064554
We can also just give the starlight centric episodes since she only has like 4 or 5.
The Crystalling parts 1 & 2
No Second Prances
A Hearth's Warming Tail (optional, christmas carol but with ponies)
Every Little Thing She Does
To Where and Back Again parts 1 & 2

So six episodes not counting the christmas one. They're there if you want them.
>>
File: thist.gif (191KB, 500x375px)
thist.gif
191KB, 500x375px
>>29064673
>>29064792
>watching the show
sorry lads, I fell outta that meme way back.

>>29064635
Basically I would do a story about this person (the one you suggest) being let into Anon's world. You know, the one we usually keep hidden from people.
Meaning that she (I'm assuming it's a she) finds out about Anon's 'problem', and the story goes from there.

>>29064686
Not a bad idea, and it would be kinda fun to do.
Hard to do without going full headcannon you know?
Cause like, the show hasn't told us at all how their parents went.
Personally my headcannon is a barn fire, but other people might think car crash etc etc. Would be hard to please everyone.

Also, I was assuming you guys wanted me to write about AnonxChick. If not, that's cool tho. Still open to suggestions.
It is 3AM, though. lmao
>>
File: 1385807485228.gif (479KB, 474x274px) Image search: [Google]
1385807485228.gif
479KB, 474x274px
>>29064635
>>29064686
>>29064901

>embracing fans of the fandom just because they can write

well I can kinda understand that s5 destroyed all your hopes, SoL and CotLM made me stop watching anything FiM related for 5 months, but Im still impressed how much /mlp/ has changed through the years
>>
>>29064554
Glim a shit so go for it. I would like a Lyra green tbqh but got no ideas for her, still have some ideas to pick from

>Ponk
Cant see a frown that she goes out of her way to make one smile, but what if the neighsayer doesnt want to smile in the end?

>Rarara
Finds someone in their last breath and saves him, will her generosity be enough to change this person life?

>Twilly
Previously being a shut in herself, she notices a newcomer in town and tries to help him open up, not having any idea what trully awaits for her

>Rainbow maned rainbow named pone
An accident happens close by and she feels pulled into helping whoever its involved, will she manage to use her loyalty to save this stranger from himself?

>The yellow one
What happens when some strange animal shows up battered and sick? Why, you send it to the vet of course where else? But what if this animal is yourself? Can kindness also work as a psychiatrist without breaking herself alongside?

>Apples
A P P L E S
P
P
L
E
S
>>
File: jsugtDO IT.jpg (104KB, 550x397px)
jsugtDO IT.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
>>29065039
But I'm here for EqG movies my guy. That's still part of the franchise.
: ^)
>>29065088
Dude these are good, but I wanna know which one you want the MOST.
I'm basically asking for which girl (preferrably from the m6 or some established character) you want this to be about.

Considering that it's 4AM though, I would only be able to write it tomorrow. Who knows if the thread would even be up.
>>
>>29065088
>Apples
Will applejack be able to tell anon to fuck off and die?
>>
>>29065153
Those are the ideas for mane 6 5 if you dont count the background pony ,and even thought i really wanted lyra i couldnt think on a good idea for her
Just pick your best pony and go with it cause i really dont mind any of these m6 ideas besides Ponk where its pretty visible from a mile away and Appuls, afterall pears are much tastier
>>
>>29065153

Please rarity Please rarity Please rarity Please rarity Please rarity Please rarity Please rarity Please rarity
>>
>>29061614
Making out with someone when they have morning breath tastes disgusting, though.
>>
>>29064554

I wanna see >>29064686 be written. Big Mac could be interesting.

also, fukin' saved
>>
>>29065153
Discord and make it a bromance
>>
God, this thread is getting to me. Especially all the people talking about their own depression.

Makes me want to say something to cheer people up, but at the same time I don't know how anyone would take it.
>>
>>29061419
>t's just anot impossible goal he's set up for himself so he can believen that somewhere there is hope and not that things are as bleak as they seem.
Well excuse the fuck out of him for daring to hope. Besides, some people are only happy when they can make other people happy. Maybe Anon's like that in a strange, contradictory way.

>>29061614
This can't end well, but I have hope for you.
There's no shame in giving yourself a happy ending.

>>29061622
Oh.

Oh fuck.

>>29063080
>Guys who don't like clingy girls are fools and vise versa.
THIS IS TOTALLY NOT GOOD. Then again, would two clingy people in a relationship somehow not be awful?

>>29064901
>sorry lads, I fell outta that meme way back.
That's fucking retarded.

>>29065153
>But I'm here for EqG movies my guy.
Oh fine, I'll allow it.

>>29065458
Don't spoil it, dude. Maybe ponies naturally have candy breath? let him be happy blz

>>29066010
Just stick with us until the end, I'd say. We ride together, we die together, we ride together some more. Damn you, Mr. Bones.
>>
>>29066179
I'll stick with it, but still....

Me getting through my own depression only made me realize that I didn't want people to feel the same way or worse than what I did. Yet, through my own experience of trying to help people with their depression, it hasn't quite worked out.
>>
>>29066218
>Me getting through my own depression only made me realize that I didn't want people to feel the same way or worse than what I did.
Well for what it's worth, seeing folks who think this way make me remember that people will never be irredeemable.
>>
>>29066010
You are connected to the Universe in every single possible way besides your consciousness. You are tied to everything from the first stars, the first bacteria, to the people around you. Look up to the night sky, knowing that you're part of this massive Universe, and that your waifu, theoretical mathematically, is out there.
>>
>>29066427
Gotta love multiverse theory. Also, thanks. Don't want this to become a complete hugbox or anything, but I appreciate it.
>>
>>29039185
Anon is used to make the character in the green relatable. It could be any one of us autists.
>>
>>29066606
Not the ones that just want Pinkie to throw Anon down on the ground and fuck him senseless, all the while kicking any approaching ponies or fillies.
>>
>>29047262
t. a fucking retard

Anon doesn't want any of this bullshit you stupid faggot.
>>
>>29063080
>It's a few days later.
>You wake up.
>Pinkie is still asleep.
>You check the time.
"Aw crap Pinkie, we have a birthday to set up for Lyra in a half hour."
>She rolls over stretching out and then smiling at you.
>"Do you want to go?"
>You pause.
"What do you mean do I want to?"
>"I mean, would that make you happy?"
>You laugh.
"Of course not, if I had my way I'd stay up here and play video games all day with you. But that'll never happen because you're always booked, we're always running around attending parties. I mean, not that I mind-"
>She presses her hoof against your cheek.
>"Don't say that."
"W-what?"
>"That you don't mind.. I can tell its bothering you."
"I-i just-"
>She has such a warm grin.
>"I'll cancel it ok?"
"Y-you what?"
>Pinkie seems wholly transfixed on you.
>"I want to make you happy. So I'll cancel it, and we'll stay home all day, and cuddle and play video games ok?"
"Y-you really mean it? And that's ok?"
>She nods.
>>
>>29066711
>Pinkie is cuddling with you as you play games.
>This is how it should be.
>No stupid jobs, or some egocentric sense of duty dominating your life.
>Because right here, right now you've found perfect happiness.
>You found peace.
>Pinkie is nestled in your lap as you hold the controller.
>"You were right all along Anon."
"Yeah?"
>"Being with you, is probably the happiest I've ever been. I just want to stay home, and be with you always."
"This is what I've tried to tell everyone. But no one listens."
>"I'll listen.. I'll always listen Nonny."
"I know that now. You're the one who pulled me out of that place I was in. And for that, I am forever grateful."
>"I think.. I think maybe I was sad, and I just didn't know it.. Its like I didn't know how lonley I was till I had someone. And now that I'm with you I realize how sort of empty everything was."
>You chuckle.
"You're finally beginning to understand what I've been preaching all along. Don't worry Pinkie, you're learning, and eventually you and I will be on the same page about everything."
>"Anon?"
"Yeah?"
>"I think.. I love you."
>You laugh giving her another kiss.
"I think I love you too."
>>
>>29066715
A month has gone by

>You and Pinkie are going out for a walk around the town.
>Every moment with her, it's sheer bliss.
>Comfort and warmth never leave you.
>You never feel alone anymore.
>You didn't learn anything, because you were right all along.
>Suddenly you see Trixie attended her wagon.
>You and Pinkie approach her on the street.
"Hey Trixie, what's going on?"
>She scowls at first but then seems to smile when she realizes it's you.
>"Oh, Anonymous.. H-how have you been."
"Never been better."
>"That's good."
"Your wagon looks a little broken up."
>"Hmph! Some naughty pony kicked the stand when it was up on a hill! It fell down and crashed into a building injuring several other ponies. And then some ponies have the nerve to blame me for the whole thing!"
"Thats awful!"
>Pinkie gasps.
>"Some ponies can be so mean. I-is there anything we can do to help?"
>Trixie sighs.
>"I think it's best if I just go. I moved here because the townsfolk and the atmosphere seemed nice. I always got plenty of customers. And all sorts of ponies came out to my show, the little fillies especially seemed to love my performance."
"Wow, thats so sad."
>"Every week less and less having been coming to my performances. Now I can't even support myself staying here."
>Pinkie walks up and hugs Trixie.
>"I hope you can find work somewhere, I know theres someplace out there where the ponies will line up for hours to watch you perform again!"
>"Thanks Pinkie."
>>
>>29066717
You decide to go to carousel boutique to check on Rarity.

>You open the door causing the bell to ring.
>Suddenly Rarity darts to you,
>"Welcome welcome! 75% percent off the ENTIRE STORE. Oh, Anon, and Pinkie, it's you."
"Big sale time huh?"
>Rarity sighs.
>"More like no sale time."
"Huh?"
>"Oh it seems like less and less ponies seem to be coming in, and on another note the ones that do are in extremely terrible moods. It's really such a chore to deal with!"
"And this is why I hate society."
>Pinkie chimes in.
>"Anon is really smart, he knows how awful society is at it's core. How shallow and insincere everything is."
>She nuzzles against you.
>"Isn't that right Anon?"
"Well, you can't say I didn't tell you so."
>"WHAT am I going to do about my business?! I've spent years of my time becoming a fashion designer, a seamstress, an ICON. And now it's all come tumbling down like a house of cards! This is simply the worst!"
"I uh.."
>"Its all over wahhh!"
>Rarity is melodramatically sobbing on the ground.
>Pinkie goes over to comfort her.
>"There there Rarity, I'm sure it'll get better, more customers will come in soon, I'm sure of it!"
>>
>>29066719
You decide to go check on Applejack at the farm.

>You see her from a distance with a sorrowful look loading a bunch of things into a wagon.
>As you approach she seems to force a smile.
>"Hey y'all. Come to see us off?"
"See you off?"
>The yellow pony with the Red mane whom you met as a member of the crusaders speaks.
>"We're all moving temporarily to Apploosa!"
>Granny sighs.
>Then a big red stallion remarks,
>"Eeyup."
>Applejack speaks,
>"It's so nice of the two of you to drop by before we go."
"Why are you moving?"
>"Well, it's just.. This town ain't what it used to be."
"Oh?"
>"Folk around here used to be kind enough to lend a hoof if ya had a busted wagon wheel. Shoot a lot of them really supported our family business."
"What seemed to change?"
>"Dunno. Didn't seem like much at first. Then all of a sudden everyone just got nasty for some reason, like ya done something wrong to em. I get dirty looks when I cross the street. It just ain't the right place to raise a family right now the way it is. Ain't that right Granny?"
>"I've lived here for many years, and the folk hardly ever felt so cold and rotten as they been actin."
>Applejack sighs.
>"So, we're all moving to Apploosa for a while to see if things are better over there, and to get away for a while. And maybe when we come back everything will be back to how it was."
"Well, goodluck on your trip."
>Pinkie starts tearing up as she hugs Applejack.
>"I'm really gonna miss you guys.
>"Aw shucks Pinkie, me too. Maybe some day you'll come visit us."
>"Sure, we could do that, right Anon?"
"Eh, yeah, why not?"
>"Welp, we'd best be going, take care you two!"
>>
>>29066723
You get back to town.

>Thunder rolls, clouds as if from nowhere are now all over town.
>"Fine, screw you too!"
>Rainbow Dash says flying in shaking her fist at another pegasus.
>She turns and sees the two of you.
>"Oh, hey guys, w-whats up?"
>Pinkie inquires,
>"Whats going on?"
>"I'll admit, I can be lazy at times.. But these other weather ponies are refusing to do their jobs! They won't move the clouds, and I'm pulling double, and triple shifts to try and keep the skies clear."
"I don't mind a little rain."
>"Me neither Nonny."
>"Well, rain is what you're gonna get then. If they won't work then neither will I! I'm tired of picking up the slack around here because SOMEPONY won't do their fair share!"
>Rain starts drizzling down.
"Like I said, I don't mind the rain."
>It could rain for months and you wouldn't mind it one bit.
>"I just wish things could go back to the way they used to be, it seems like everyone around here started acting like a real jerk about a month ago, and ever since then they seem to have a real attitude problem.."
>That's what you get for being a part of society.
>Putting your trust in people who could betray you at any moment, what a bunch of fools.
>Pinkie looks concerned.
>"What are you gonna do then?"
>"Me? I'm gonna go kick back for a while till this whole thing blows over. Anyhow, take care you two."
>>
>>29066724
Rain is pouring down.

>Princess Twilight flies into town in front of you and Pinkie.
>"Boy, these weather ponies sure have been slacking, these skies were supposed to be completely clear today."
>"Hey Twilight."
"What's shakin Princess?"
>"I've been hearing all kinds of nasty reports that ponies just aren't getting along, I'm getting letters almost every day. They're just little things that ponies just don't seem to agree on.."
>She sighs.
>"The whole thing is falling apart at the seams."
"This is what you get for believing in society."
>"Maybe so. Pinkie, I heard you stopped doing parties."
>"Hmph, maybe it's a good thing I stopped doing parties, if ponies were just going to act like jerks, then they don't deserve my parties!"
"What she said."
>"I just can't believe this whole thing is happening. Everyone is leaving, this town is falling apart."
"It's depressing isn't it?"
>"It is.. I hate to admit it, but maybe you had a point when you said there were fundamental problems with society at a basic level."
"Even still, this place sure went to hell in a hurry."
>Twilight seems sad, her mane dripping wet in the rain.
>"I've got to get back to the castle of friendship."
"Tell Starlight I said hi I guess."
>"Will do."
>>
>>29066725
>It's the next day, the rain pouring down outside.
>"It hasn't stopped since yesterday."
"I know, the whole town seems like, it's losing color doesn't it?"
>"If everyone leaves, that's just more room for you and me isn't it?"
"I.. I don't know.. Everything seems like it's all gone to hell."
>"But we still have each other, r-right Anon?"
>You hug her holding her close.
"Of course Pinkie, you'll always have me."
>Pinkie looks over to the console.
>"Let's play some video games.. Sheesh, its times like these where I just want to escape into some fantasy world."
"I know right?"
>You sit down and begin to play.
>>
I love this, you always think it's going to go one way but it goes a completely different route because there's so many ways to go from any point in the story. Like I thought at first that anon was gonna move through ponies collecting /adv/ice and slowly becoming a better person but now it might go down that selfishness vs altruism path
>>
>>29066810
Maybe I'm just being pretentious tho and am just shit at reading and thinking 2 tho, keep writing though
>>
>>29066730
>tfw Pinkie being gone means that town can't stabalize itself

Fucking anon
>>
>>29067018
It could be anything. Anon is being a subtle writer, which is why many are hooked onto this thread and keep bumping it.
>>
>>29066711
Oh.
Oh fuck.

>>29066715
ANON NO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE ACTING MORE LIKE YOUR LOVED ONE! Keyword is acting but THIS IS NOT OKAY HOLY COCKS.

>>29066719
>EVEN RARITY IS GETTING THE SHAFT
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOWN.

>>29066723
>>29066724
>>29066725
>>29066730
I'm running out of ways to say "EVERYTHING IS FUCKED," so EVERYTHING IS FUCKED. Alright there.

>>29067018
It takes two tango in this situation. Pinkie's desperation and Anon's downward spiral are equally to blame.
>>
I really want to enjoy this thread but the faggot above me is stopping me from doing it
Sorry writefag i wont be able to lurkbut I will sure read the pastebin
>>
>>29067226
Why don't you just not be mad?
>>
>>29066730
>Time goes by, the passing of minutes and hours don't seem to matter anymore.
>Outside you'll hear the sounds on an argument and bickering, but then it will cease.
>And long periods of unbroken silence will follow.
>This, room, and everything around it has become de-saturated.
>Rain has poured down without end and the streets are filled with mud.
>Something about this whole thing it feels unnatural to you.
>Pinkie said she wanted to escape into a fantasy world.
>When you got here, that's what Equestria seemed like to you.
>An untainted too good to be true fantasy world.
>What kind of fantasy world ends up like this though?
>Maybe all society's no matter where they are, are terrible by nature.
>Those ponies put their faith in each other, and in friendship, but look where it got them.
>And now they've all left, torn apart by disagreement and bitterness.
>It's all so conditional.
>Conditional..
>Pinkies parties were never conditional.
>Pinkie was the one pure good wholesome thing in this farce of a world.
>She spread joy and cheer wherever she went, offering smiles to any who wanted them.
>But then, she stopped going out..
>Stopped doing parties..
>No..
>>
>>29067259
>That's not possible..
>Unless..
>It was a condition, the condition of laughter, and kindness, and once it was gone..
>Everyone started acting like jerks.
>Pinkie is happily watching you play your game.
>"I love you so much Nonny."
>You took her away, kept her to yourself, everything fell apart.
>Ponies started fighting, ponies became cold and awful to one another..
>Color faded away, and everyone including the princess became depressed.
>Soaked underneath a never-ending blanket of rain, sadness and misery.
>By God..
>Your selfishness destroyed everything around you.
>You got rid of your depression, but in the process gave it to everyone else.
>You never meant for this to happen.
>Its not like you wanted this..
>Is this some kind of cruel joke?
>Tears start leaking from your eyes.
>"A-anon, what's wrong?"
"D-dammit."
>"Anon?"
"I.. I fucked it all up!"
>"Anon, what's the matter?"
"I.. I.."
>"Come on Anon, you can tell me anything."
"You.. You need to go back to.. Doing parties."
>She gives you a confused look.
>>
>>29067262
>Then she laughs.
>"Anon, what's gotten into you? I'm not going to do parties. Do you see how everyponys been reacting lately? No, the only one I care about anymore is you."
"M-me?"
>She hugs you.
>"That's right Anon, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. Parties would only take away from my time with you. Besides, I love sitting around and playing video games with you way more than I ever loved parties."
>You break down crying.
>Pinkie hugs you holding you close.
>"There there Anon, I'm here, it's ok."
>It's not ok..
>Nothing is ok.
>The universe itself has conspired to make your victory bittersweet.
>You lost your depression but it spread to everyone else.
>You never wanted to hurt anyone like this.
>Hell you know how awful depression is, you wouldn't wish it on anyone."
>But you've gone, and destroyed friendships, torn this town to shreds, and left it a cold, miserable rainy hellhole just like your life.
>Maybe you were just never meant to live.
>Maybe you were meant to die in those suicides and this timeline is a result of a future that was never meant to be.
>You were never meant to get the girl and live happily ever after..
>This world was pure, and you've tainted it.
>>
>>29067263
>You're walking alone through town.
>Theres about an inch of water now.
>Color has been severely drained leaving things looking a bit monochrome.
>Ponies giving each other dirty looks and snarling at each other.
>They're giving you dirty looks too.
>This very same town where fillies would come up to you and ask why you were sad.
>The kind and caring demeanor of all the citizens utterly shattered.
>If you could go back in time and reset all of this, would you?
>Would you come up with a more thought out suicide or try to stop Starlight from saving you in time?
>No..
>Trying to commit suicide is what got you here in the first place.
>Your selfishness has led you down this path.
>Whether you've intended to or not you've dragged everyone down into the muck.
>The cruel irony is you got exactly what you wanted.
>The only other option seems to just accept a life that you live alone.
>An eternal, unbroken loneliness exactly as the universe intended for you.
>A fitting fate for a slacker do-nothing.
>No.. There must be a way to fix this without sacrificing your happiness.
>>
>>29067265
It's some time later and you and Pinkie are putting up a tarp.
>Pinkie sighs.
>"Are we done yet? No ones even gonna show up carrot tops Birthday party you know."
"We're giving away free stuff aren't we?"
>"Pfft. This is so boring. I'd rather be at home playing video games. Who even cares about dumb balloons and confetti and stuff?"
>The ponies walking by seem put off by her demeanor.
>Normally she can win others over with her charisma and charming personality.
>But you've turned her into an anti-social society hating jerk just like you.
>What madness have you brought upon this world?
--------

It's later at the castle of friendship.

>You're knocking on Starlights door.
>Water dripping off of you from the rain.
>She opens it.
>"Oh, Anon, I didn't expect to see you here."
>You fall to your knees.
"I was wrong.. I was wrong about everything."
>Tears and raindrops from your hair streaming down your face.
>"Anon, what.. I haven't seen you in ages, whats been going on down there?"
"It.. *sniff* It was all me.. Can't you see? The rain, the misery, the depression? I did this!"
>"How? How is this your fault?"
"I.. I dated Pinkie Pie, and I turned her from a happy fun loving pony into a cold uncaring jerk who only cares about me!"
>>
>>29067266
You're inside her room.

>"So, all of this, this whole thing started right when you decided to keep Pinkie Pie from throwing her parties?"
"It's unbelievable isn't it? That one stupid little thing like that resulted in this utter chaos."
>"No, sadly it's not that unbelievable, I know. One tiny little action can change the fate of our entire world."
"Great.. Everything is messed up, and I can't decide whether if it's because I tried to commit suicide or if it's because I tried to be happy."
>Starlight sighs.
>"Well, regardless, how do you plan to fix this?"
"Isn't it obvious? There really is only one way. I have to break up with Pinkie."
>"You.. You'd really be willing to do that? But that's everything you've ever wanted. Twilight told me, she said you were happy every time she had someone check in on you."
"When has my happiness ever mattered to the world anyway? It's clear that I was meant to be alone forever."
>"But.. You'll break her heart, Pinkies that is!"
"Don't you think I know that? She'll probably never forgive me. I don't want to do this.. I just wanted to be happy."
>You break down crying.
>"Anon.."
"I'm sorry for everything."
>>
>>29067271
>You return to Pinkies bedroom.
>"Ugh, geez finally, you missed the best part when I finally beat this boss."
>You stare at her.
>"Anon?"
>The rain drenching down in the background.
"I know we both did our best, but I think it's time we went our separate ways."
>Pinkie seems shocked as if not realizing what you said for a moment.
>"N-no.."
"It has to be this way."
>She runs over to you hugging your chest.
>"You.. you can't do this! You promised you'd never leave me.. You promised we'd be together forever!"
"I'm sorry."
>"Why!?"
>Shes tearing up.
>"I did.. I did everything you asked. I thought, we were always so close.. I thought you loved me.."
"I do. It's me, not you.. You can feel free to hate me, I deserve it after everything I've done."
>"Anon.. I don't want to hate you. Please.. Just.. Just come sit down, and we'll play video games together."
>She grabs your hand trying to pull you closer to the screen.
>"W-we can spend all night cuddling, just like we used to.."
"I'm sorry Pinkie, its over."
>>
>>29067273
Its been a month.

>The sunlight beams bright in Ponyville and everyone is smiling.
>Pinkie.. Took it pretty harsh.
>She smashed the tv, and games.
>She smiles at everyone else again, throws parties.
>But every time you're around she looks at you with disgust.
>You've been staying in an empty room in the castle of friendship.
>You haven't spoken a word to anyone.
>And you haven't even tried to kill yourself.
>Suddenly a voice.
>"Certainly is a nice day isn't it? Although, I know you're not that big of a fan of these kind of days."
"You'd be surprised Starlight. I think they're starting to grow on me."
>Starlight sits next to you.
>"How have things been for you since, well, you know?"
"Terrible, lonely. And you?"
>"No complaints. But uh, listen.."
"Eh?"
>"I just, wanted to say what you did for this town, was really good, and I appreciate it."
>You just stare blankly forward.
>"I, know that probably doesn't mean much to you.. I know you probably can't ever speak to Pinkie again, and you're incredibly lonely and.."
"Are you coming to a point, or did you just want to rub it in how badly everything in my life sucks?"
>Shes quiet, is she blushing?
>"I um.. I just, I wanted to ask, if you were seeing anyone."
"A-are you serious?"
>You clear your throat.
"I thought I wasn't your type?"
>"Maybe back then.. But, I mean, you saved this town."
"Thats great, but didn't you forget I'm the one who messed it up in the first place?"
>She scoots closer.
>"You're not the only person to go through a transformation you know. I'm sure you've heard that I'm no saint either. You might have almost ripped apart ponyville, but I almost ripped apart all of Equestria."
>You don't know what to say.
>"We, don't need to go on fancy dates or anything.. I uh.. I brought some new games from the human world."
>You choose not to say anything.
>"We can spend all day inside, just playing games, if you want."
"Actually.."
>You place your hand on her hoof.
"A proper date would be nice."

END
>>
File: tobey-cry.jpg (40KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
tobey-cry.jpg
40KB, 625x417px
>>29067273
>>
>>29067273
I didn't think things could get worse.

I didn't realize how wrong I could be.

>>29067277
Beautiful
>>
File: Sorrow Leads To Salvation.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sorrow Leads To Salvation.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Best thread I've read in a long time.

Mr. Writefag Man, you're awesome
>>
https://soundcloud.com/tsumetaiii

give it a shot
it's sad and i think it's worth sharing if even one single anon find it to his taste
>>
Damn it man. A+ story writefag you legend. Followed from 12/11 to now and I gotta say you certainly delivered op. If you start another thread like this out can be sure of at least one lurker
>>
>>29039185
>neo-/mlp/
sigh
>>
It's hard to read stories like this. You know that it's going to get worse before it gets better. That's what makes them so good; seeing the progression of this poor anon, from him only thinking about his own problems and needs, to him sacrificing his newfound happiness for the rest of Ponyville to be happy again. But this story ends with a glimmer (pun intended) of hope for our poor anon. I just hope it works our this time for both of them.

A+
>>
>>29054059
man, for a first-timer you sure got a good one
Now you'll think everything else is shit when it really isnt
Well, to be fair, a good share is, they are a few gems however
>>
Update the pastebin please
>>
How new are you ?
>>
File: 1378455045083.jpg (137KB, 769x769px) Image search: [Google]
1378455045083.jpg
137KB, 769x769px
>>29060692
>If it's anything like the crusades from your world you're excited for the outcome.

Top fucking kek
>>
I really enjoyed writing for you all. This is more praise than I've probably ever gotten before.

Heres a new thread I wrote. I can't guarantee it'll be as good as this one, but here it is..

>>29068340
>>
>>29067277
Fu...fuck. I am crying a bit right now.
>>
>https://pastebin.com/TGEYDkq2
Final update on the paste. Will do OP's other thread too.
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (19KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
19KB, 316x400px
>>29067277
>>
>>29067447
but now I have an addiction, I need to know what happens next, you can't leave hanging people, what happened next? at least an epilogue or something.
>>
>>29070228
holy shit yea, give us an epilogue tripfag
>>
>>29070228
>>29070267

I think it shouldn't have an epilogue. It's kinda nice to just leave it as it is, knowing Anon has changed from his depressive, self-absorbed "I want to take part in life's entertainment but I don't want to work for that enjoyment" self into a changed man. It feels like wish-fulfillment if the epilogue is just Anon dating Glimmer, because even if it their relationship goes sour, we still see that Anon has grown. Also he'll be writing another story, and I don't want to bother him.
>>
>>29067277
Worst ending 0/10 KILL YOURSELF
actually it was okay-ish.

Ending was not really satisfying though.
>>
>>29067263
>Hell you know how awful depression is, you wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Please god, let Anon be redeemed.

>>29067277
>She smashed the tv, and games.
GODDAMMIT NOW I'M TOO BUSY REEEING WITH THE FORCE OF A HUNDRED JULAYS TO BE SAD.

>"A proper date would be nice."
Wonderful story, OP. I'm hoping this Anon keeps the virtuousness he earned for the rest of his life, if I worded that correctly. Contrary to what my walls of text suggest, I suck with words.

>>29068377
See you there. Your name is shit, it doesn't fit you at all.

Still, you've earned all my respect.
>>
>>29067277
That was pretty good, a bit rushed at the end, but still pretty good. But one thing bugs me, and i hope you can give me an answer. Back when starlight stopped checking in on anon, and anon asked twilight about where starlight was, twilight seemed like she was trying to hide something. So what was going on with Glim Glam?
>>
I enjoyed it throughly. Thank you OP.
>>
>>29071963
I think it was that she got depressos or started falling in love with anon or botb
>>
>>29071963
>The curtains are closed, Starlight sits alone on her bed.
>The door opens.
>The lights for the room come on.
>"Starlight, there you are! Are you really trying to sleep at this time of day?"
>Starlight can't seem to think of a proper response.
>Twilight walks over to her.
>There are no covers on her, she's just staring at the wall blankly.
>"Is everything ok?"
>Starlight still doesn't respond.
>Twilight presses on her with her hoof.
>"Starlight?
>"I failed him."
>"Oh Starlight this again? You know you're supposed to check up on Anon today?"
>"I can't."
>Twilight seems surprised.
>"You can't?"
>"I'm too depressed myself to even want to leave my room."
>Twilight laughs.
>"Starlight that's ridiculous, you can't be-"
>Starlight turns to her.
>Bags in her eyes and a sullen expression on her face.
>"I can't stand to be around him.. Every time, I feel like I'm questioning my own existence. He's always so direct, so abrasive.. Unabashed."
>"Should I just tell him you don't want to see him anymore?"
>"You can't tell him that! If he learns that I don't want to hang around him anymore he might get even more depressed and try to kill himself again."
>"Starlight-"
>"I hate myself.. For not being strong enough.. I brought him back from death and now I can't even own up to the consequences. If things don't work out with Pinkie I'm not sure how he'll deal with it."
>"Why don't you come join us for lunch? Spike made a pretty nice chocolate cake for dessert."
>Silence for a moment.
>"I'm not hungry."
>Twilight sighs.
>"If you change your mind let me know, I'll try to get Spike to save you a slice for later."
>Twilight walks out shutting the door.
>Starlight clicks the light off with her magic.
>"I failed him.
>>
>>29072631
You're a trooper.
>>
>>29039194
Everyone'S been there. Calm down, accept it, and keep greening.
>>
>>29072824

Should I bump this thread?
>>
>>29037908
I want to burst Starlight Glimmer like the filthy socialist she is.
This may or may not be a fetish.
>>
>>29075714

Hey I remember
Do you wanna burst human or pony glim?
>>
both
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (137KB, 702x1014px)
16 - 1.jpg
137KB, 702x1014px
glimmerfags in a nutshell
>>
>>29078594

I couldnt agree more
>>
>>29046218
I think the problem with anon here is that he cares too much. He's over critical about everything. If he just lets things happen um sure he would find happiness

but what to I know
>>
File: Maud_WhatamIreading?.png (136KB, 364x422px) Image search: [Google]
Maud_WhatamIreading?.png
136KB, 364x422px
>>29082624
>but what to I know
Apparently not english
>>
>>29046977
Tbh I would have stayed with fluttershy. Just seeing her would lighten up my spirit enough to lift me from even the darkest depth of depression

i-its not like I like her or anything, baka
>>
>>29082739
dumbass...
>>
>>29084384
>>
>>29078594

People get so salty about it tho
>>
>>29085112

Im extremly turned on by this
>>
>>29085024
>>
>>29087658
>>
Why are you guys bumping
>>
>>29075714
sounds messy.
>>
>>29085112
>"My dearest daughter, I will train you in the dark arts! These tentacles shall obey the will of anyone in our bloodline! Give your orders."
>"Also I drew you lunch. Love you."
>>
>>29088130
>>
>>29090336
>>
>>29089289
nu-mlp cant see a thread they like that they will bump till the limit, never letting it die in peace

Its kinda sad desu
>>
>>29037908
>Trump won
>All hope gone
>An hero time
>>
>>29092535
>Trump won
>All hope restored
>Time of heros
>>
>>29092535
>Trump won
>Hope is real again
>America will be made great again
>>
>>29091271
>>
>>29092627
>Time of heroes
>world will change in a month
Im literally melting, I never imagined I would see a racist president on the most important of country of the world, I feel like the niggers will return to their cotton fields
>>
>>29072631
So in the end of all this and despite the happy ending do you feel any better author anon? I like the way you write about depression with such philosophy it just speaks volumes. Could you maybe write some more phrases and excerpts? But that's not the point I replied, if this really is a self insert why you so sad anon? I really hope you find a way to cheer up. i just wish I wasn't so depressed as well... but if there's a good thing in all this at least i don't go on r9k
>>
>>29094998
>tfw you do
>>
>>29093613
>>
And in the end, all I can feel is the resignation that comes with the knowledge no one actually cares anywhere as much as in this story.
>>
>>29094998
Sad because I can't get a girlfriend mostly.

Actually today was pretty sad for me. It was a rest day so I didn't go to the gym.

And I wanted to feel good, so I dressed up, put on a nice dress shirt and tie. And I looked in the mirror, and all I saw was ugliness.

I felt that no one could truly love me.

---
Even sadder I looked up my old street address on google maps, the place where I had my first crush, and my first real friends. Back before my Mom did drugs and ruined our lives around 11 years old.

I loved living there in those apartments, me and my friends would hang out every day, ride bikes and go swimming and it was the best.

I nearly cried because I figured I could never be that happy again.. I would never be as happy now as I was back then.

I began to wonder how I became such a pathetic loser.

To top it all off, my last thread died. I've been thinking about writing something about Moondancer, she's such an oversaturated character though, and there are already so many fanfics about her.
>>
>>29097649
Run.
Pack a bag, or don't. Get in your car or on your motorcycle, fuck go on foot if you have to, and run
If your life makes you miserable, then leave it behind. You could go anywhere, be anyone, see EVERYTHING. You could meet people, see lives lived in ways you never imagined.
All you have to do is run.
>>
>>29098815
This always works out of course
>>
>>29098766
>>29098815

Heres me ranting for a half an hour.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HeF9qXUhRe
>>
>>29061419
Ay I was kind of right. Astupidloser thinks alot about

>tfw no gf

because it makes him hopeful of a reality where he is happy but regardless of where he is or who he is with he will not change imo.

But also
Hit me with that armchair psychologist maymay
>>
>>29099817
It was coloratoura bby.

Do you have a kik? Maybe we could start a gc of phags just to chitchat about whatever.
throwaway3448
please
>>
File: 1467472762577.png (661KB, 902x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467472762577.png
661KB, 902x1080px
>>29097649
Bullshit I don't believe it anon cmon post a pic of yourself it can't be that bad. Besides woman are shallow anyway. All in all I hope you find or learn to smile. I'm sure givin the chance almost every anon here would be your friend and look out for you so chin up man.
>>
>>29099809
I had a friend who used to talk just like this and basically hated the life he lived.
He survived a suicide attempt by the skin of his teeth.
I said pretty much the same thing to him. I don't want anyone to go through something like that. Not everybody survives and gets a second chance like he did.
If life is driving you to such a dark place then you find a new life.
>>
File: mysterious_girlfriend_x_16_4.jpg (118KB, 800x1164px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious_girlfriend_x_16_4.jpg
118KB, 800x1164px
>>29099907
>>29100050
>>29100057
>>29100063
Others tell me I look ok. Its mainly chub on my cheeks, and my refusal to shave till I'm under 200.

I've been described as "cute", but it's.. Such a strange thing to me. Women aren't generally interested in me based on looks.

And well, actually the one that was, was a chubby chaser. And boy did that sink my self esteem into the toilet.

It felt like she was dating me out of pity. Or like I couldn't find someone else and she was only interested because I was some freak fetish to her.

She was an eldritch horror in a person suit anyhow.

I dunno about this whole posting pics thing or chatting on Kik. I just wanted to get some feelings out. But I do appreciate your council. It's cheered me up some.

Have a short little song.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0i1JJZt275S
>>
ITT: Anons help Anon work through his crippling depression
>>
>balloon tit nohooves glimmer
Dropped
>>
Fap fap fap!
>>
>>29101060
Truth to this.

>>29101408
I edited that image out of another image and made a vector out of it.

So you'll notice the background is transparent.

I wanted an image that stood out, and I wanted it to be human.

But most of the images that popped up on google were kind of meh.

>>29102281
Something I did so much of recently my dick started chaffing. I've fapped myself into oblivion, and it serves as a reminder of how lonely and pathetic I am.
>>
>>29103520
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.