[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick a side. you can't stay neutral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1461861002489.jpg (4MB, 3554x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1461861002489.jpg
4MB, 3554x6000px
Pick a side.

you can't stay neutral
>>
File: 5745846.jpg (86KB, 576x185px) Image search: [Google]
5745846.jpg
86KB, 576x185px
>>29035240
The Right Side.
>>
>>29035240
My waifu is on the left, so I'll go on the left.
>>
>>29035240
My waifu, my 2nd and my 3rd favorite ponies are on the left. Glimshit is on the right. Easiest choice ever.
>>
>>29035240
the side with trixie
>>
>>29035240

The right side. I've always wanted to kill someone with Kindness.
>>
>Whichever has my waifu
This thread.
>>
>>29035240
Left
>>
>>29035240
The right side
>>
>>29035240
Left side:
+Discord
+Celestia
+Applejack
+Rainbow Dash
+Twilight
+Soarin
+Spitfire
-Applebloom
-Scootaloo
-Flash
-Sunset
-Cadence
-Shining Armour

Right Side
+Nightmare Moon
+Scorpan
+Lightning Dust
+Moon Dancer
+Spike
+Rarity
+Trixie
+Zecora
+Pinkie
+Fluttershy
+Ember
-Sweetie Belle
-Sunburst
-Starlight

Seems like an easy choice
>>
>>29035399
Of course. I pick the left, even though I don't especially like any but 3 of them on that side.
>>
>>29035240
How about I pick the side with the one who can slap reality with his dick if he wants to, forget the fact that my waifu is on his side.
>>
>>29035240
I dont know whats going on.
Cant I just join at the mob and hit everyone with a baseball bat?
>>
>>29035240
Left has Sunset, who alone could beat the entire right side, never mind there's Discord, Celestia and Shiny/Cadance too.
>>
>>29035240
> Anon sighs as he stares the 2 groups about to fight each other.

> "Guys, seriously. Do we have to pass through this crap every time we go out for dinner and you insist of paying the tab?"
>>
>>29035240
It's not neutral if I'm still involved.

>knock out Shimmer and Trixie and run off with them to snuggle to my heart's content
In the end, if whichever side that wins comes looking for me, I can simply claim to be a supporter and offer up one of mares I ran off with as a prisoner.
>>
>>29035240
Twi side, that's easy
>>
>>29035240

>Rarity
>NMM
>Glimmer

Far right all the way, this was too easy
>>
>>29035800

Can Scorpan suck magic like his brother?
In that case we will have battle
>>
Left side. The right side doesn't even have a chance unless Scorpan can suck magic.
>>
File: Praise the Sun.jpg (51KB, 500x439px)
Praise the Sun.jpg
51KB, 500x439px
>>29035240
Whatever side Celestia chooses, I'll be with her.
>>
>>29035240
My waifu is on the right, go with her obviously.
>>
>>29035240
>Cadence, Discord, and Celestia on one side.
Yea this isn't totally obvious.
Though I'd pick Nightmare Moon's side, as I couldn't bear to hurt Fluttershy or Starlight
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.