[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 2

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Big pay eddition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29032841
“Midnight please, you know I’m both already.”
>The stallion laughs, nodding.
>“Fair enough, you can rock almost anything and look good.”
“Ready for some work?”
>Midnight nods
>”Yep, honestly I’m not feeling too sore now, that shower we had helped.
>”Meanies… not inviting me”
>You look up to see Breeze scrunching her nose with a smile, the Hybrid mare nodding.
>”Sorry Breezy…”
>”It’s okay, I was pretty bad this morning. We are good to go Hunter!”
>Breeze pauses, her smile fading slightly as she blushes.
>“…Wait, did I do anything stupid? Again?”
>Midnight starts laughing
>”Wait, again? Do we have a silly drunk on our hooves?”
>>
>>29032844
Well I'm not gonna spoil it. You should ask Astray what happened last night, he can fill you in.
>>
>>29032844
“Well… I'm not gonna spoil it. You should ask Astray what happened last night, he can fill you in.”
>Breeze looks slightly worried, then relaxing and smiling.
>”You are just teasing again!”
“Am i?”
>Midnight giggles as Breeze scoffs, looking to you.
>“Time to get to work?”
“Yes, let’s get going. Is everything ready Breezy?”
>Breeze nods, her blush staying.
>”We are air tight and combat ready, but we still can’t use the missiles until I go at it a little more. I prioritized getting it in because I wasn’t sure how safe this station would be, so don’t expect to be able to use them until then.”
>>
>>29032994
Right, let's do the facility takeover job.
>>
>>29032994
>You get up and give a nod
“Thanks, let’s get going.”
>You head to the bridge and take off once you can, a transmission coming through to you.
>The station transmits an access code to you, letting you land again whenever you want.
>You move out and head to the destination, the planet being on the border of the abandoned sector.
>”So this is the place?”
“It is.”
>”What are we doing here?” Midnight asks.
“Taking back a facility.”
>”So how are we doing this?” Ash asks.
>>
>>29033081
We gotta go in. There are civvies inside so attacking with the ship is not an option. Astray, now would be a good time to take your drone out for a spin. Maybe we can try to sneak in before we go loud.
>>
>>29033081
“We gotta go in. There are civvies inside so attacking with the ship is not an option.”
>”Well, what are we going to do then? Guns blazing?”
“No, I want to keep as quiet for as long as we can. Astray, now would be a good time to get the drone ready for a spin.”
>”Sweet!”
>Astray runs off, you dismissing the rest of your crew to get geared up.
>You pick a spot to land away from the facility, the planet’s landscape being very rocky with cliffs.
>Once landed, you gear up yourself, equipping the screen device that links to Astray’s drone.
>once ready, you head for the cargo bay with the rest of your crew, Astray firing up the drone.
>It silently comes to life, hovering without a peep.
>”Ready.” Astray says.
>You look to your foreleg, seeing yourself on the screen.
“Good, let’s go.”
>You all move out and begin the walk to the facility, getting to the edge of a cliff.
>Looking down, after a drop, there is a mining facility in the center of a crater.
>”Big place.” Midnight says.
>”Probably all automated, any of the workers are just programmers or technicians to fix things when they go wrong.” Breeze says.
>She looks to the obvious amount of smoke coming from the facility’s smoke stack,
>”They are probably still running too.”
>”Capture and forced labor then?” Ash says.
>”Then that means that guards are patrolling.” Twitch says.
>>
>>29033164
Let's get Astray's drone to recon the facility and look for a less guarded place of entry. It goes without saying that I won't tolerate civilian casualties so check your fire.
>>
>>29033164
“Astray, go to work, see if you can find us an entry with less guards.”
>”You got it.”
>You watch as the drone cloaks and moves away.
“I think it goes without saying that I don’t tolerate civilian casualties, so check your fire.”
>”Yes captain.” Twitch says
“Yes.” Midnight says.
>The rest nod in agreement, the radio coming to life with Astray’s voice.
>”The whole area is like a part of a city, alley’s along with a big open area between the main buildings. I can see guards moving about the middle area, at least 10 outside. To the left of the place, the vehicle storage there is fairly closed in with small groups of guards, but it’s a long way to the main building. The other place that looks good, is the supply storage, kind of open but close to the main building so you can get right in. all you need to do for that is go along the cliff.”

>>29033164
forgot trip. fucking windows 10 updates bullshit
>>
>>29033366
Alright then. Twitch should lead Breeze and Ash through the vehicle storage entrance. We are going through supply storage with Midnight and Astray. Hopefully we can get through at least half of the facility before we gotta go loud.
>>
>>29033366
Forgot to ask, did Astray install the grenade launcher on the drone yet?
>>
>>29033366
“Alright, Midnight is with me. We are going to go through the supply area, the rest of you can take the route to the vehicle depo and go through that way. Twitch, you’re the leader.”
>Twitch nods, Ash and Breeze doing the same.
>You all split up, you and Midnight walking along the cliffs.
>You drop down to one of the lower cliffs that is just above the storage area, three guards patrolling outside of it.
>They walk together as a group, not noticing you or Midnight with how far away you still are
>They keep going as you watch them, you and midnight laying down to avoid being spotted.
“How many near me Astray?”
>”Just the three. This thermal mode has me seeing everything!”
“Good… thoughts on this Midinight?”
>All you hear is a whimper, making you look at the stallion.
>He looks afraid, looking at you
“Midnight?”
>You watch as a pony with a large rifle appears over Midnight, his light armor covering his entire body so you can’t see any of his features, his armor covering a horn.
>The pony has Midnight pinned, a small blade over Midnight’s throat.
>”Move, and he dies. Why are you here? Who are you?” the stallion asks in a hushed voice.
>”Fuck…” Midnight whispers.
>>
>>29033553
Large rifle ...does that rifle look familiar?
>>
>>29033411
forgot to answer. no, he diden't install it on the drone, he need's breeze's help
>>
>>29033553
Captain Hunter; mercenary. And who are you?
>>
>>29033553
Say our name first and and slowly explain why we're here while looking for an opportunity to rip the knife from him with TK.
>>
>>29033660
Actually I think it would be better if we used paralyze on him, but wait for an opportunity, don't want him hurting Midnight.
>>
>>29033553
>You look over the pony, his rifle bothering you.
>”Fuck! How! How did I not see him!?” Astray says.
>The rifle is certainly a large caliber, the whole thing looking like it could tear a pony to shreds.
“Captian Hunter. Mercenary… who are you?”
>The unknown stallion stays silent.
>”Fuck… no…”
>The stallion relaxes, easing off of Midnight as he moves his knife away.
>Midnight twists and clocks the stallion right in the face, an audible crack sounding as the stallion gets sent back a bit.
>You try to grab the knife with your magic, Midnight charging forward to the stallion
>Before anything else can happen, Midnight is surrounded by a green magic field, being kept frozen still.
>The unknown stallion coughs, pulling off the tinted helmet on his head as you point your shotgun at him.
>Green blood drips to the ground as the older changeling winces, his right fang bent sideways as his horn glows.
>“Fuck…. You’ve grown.” The changeling says, holding a hoof to his face. “Last I saw you was when you first started wearing skirts… Six? Eight years?”
>>
>>29033740
Use rapid healing on him.
It's uncle Mich!

Ask what he's doing here for? Did he really try to take this whole facility by himself?!
>>
>>29033740
"Uncle Mich! What the hell are you doing here?"

Look around and check if the three guards saw us fighting.
>>
>>29033740
"Uncle Mich! What the hell are you doing here?"
>You turn around, not seeing the patrol.
>You quickly lookdown at your foreleg, seeing the ponies on the other side of the building and still patrolling on the screen.
>”I should be asking you that. And I wouldn’t worry about them, they brush every noise that isn’t outright gunfire as a tremor.”
>”He’s your uncle?” Midnight says.
>”Yes… and fuck you have a mean left hook.”
>You turn back to watch as your uncle bites down on some fabric of sorts, knocking the lower half of his fang off and yelping in muffled pain.
>You rush in and try to use your healing spell, your uncle stopping you.
>”I’d… rather not go through the pain of growing a tooth right now.”
>Mich releases Midnight, Astray talking over the radio.
>”Hunter! What is going on?”
“It’s my uncle Astray, don’t worry.”
>”Comunications and a hard hitter with a big gun? What are you even doing here?”
>You look to your uncle, giving a shigh.
“Work, I’ve taken up being a mercenary.”
>Your uncle’s ears fall flat, the stallion looking guilty.
>”Sorry… this is bad meeting like this… but to answer you, kinda the same, somepony asked me to save his wife from here. He dropped me off here…”
>He looks up at you again, head falling down slightly after.
>”Fuck… you’re in your 20’s now
>>
>>29033919
Don't feel bad about not stopping by more we'll have plenty of time to catch up after the work is done.

We're here to retake this place so it shouldn't get in the way of your rescue.

Is there anything else you can tell us about the security in this place?
>>
>>29033919
And I'm here to take this place. We can catch up later, let's work together on this job for now. I already have three of my crew entering from the vehicle depot on the other side of the facility. We're trying to do this quietly. You got a plan of your own you wanna share?
>>
>>29033919
“Don't feel bad about not stopping by more, we'll have plenty of time to catch up after the work is done. I'm here to take this place, so let's work together on this job for now. I already have three of my crew entering from the vehicle depot on the other side of the facility. We're trying to do this quietly. You got a plan of your own you wanna share? Is there anything else you can tell us about the security in this place?”
>Your uncle nods, looking more serious.
>”Ponies are trained, but not professionals, I’ve seen most with shields. No cameras and they seem pretty relaxed, they think they have this place under control. I thought about getting one of them and going in disguised, but they never seem to be alone. I know that they keep all the workers in their work rooms, so there are only two places that there should be ponies. I’ve also thought about being loud and shooting through walls, but with no way of telling ponies to stay put…”
>You give a nod, looking to see the patrol returning.
>The three of you get lower, Mich looking at you.
“We are trying to keep this as quiet as possible.”
>”Quiet is no problem, but I can only do so for three shots. i had no idea there would be 20 or more.”
>>
>>29034049
Cast lust inducer on 2 of the guards and watch what happens.
>>
>>29034087
Yeah let's try it.
Maybe they'll leave and have some fun together.
>>
>>29034144
That's what I'm hoping for. If they leave it will leave the last guard alone so we can take him down and take his place.
>>
>>29034049
“I got an idea.”
>You cast your lust inducer on two of the guards, making sure to give them a good boost.
>You watch as both stallions stutter in their stride, one of them flicking his tail about.
>The lead stallion looks back at two of them, then continuing forward.
>You can practically see the lead stallion sigh as he then gives a nod, the three of them moving to a door.
>The stallion with the flicking tail heads inside, the leader and other stallion staying outside.
>The other stallion seems to say something as the leader does something, heading into the same door after the first stallion.
>The lead stallion shakes his head as he stands alone outside, taking a drag from a cigarette.
>”…creative….” Your uncle says with a smile.
>You can feel lust in the air, the emotion being faint due to the distance of the source.
>>
>>29034235
Alright, gotta be quick now. Sneak up to the guard and use paralyze. Silently knock him out with the baton.
>>
>>29034235
Now let's Paralyze the leader and take his identity. We should take a bit of love from him too so we can refresh our self and leave him too tired to call help.
>>
>>29034235
>You cast your paralyze spell watching as the last guard drops to the ground like a board.
“Alright, stay here.”
>You move up alone, rushing to the downed guard.
>The guars starts up at you in silent fear, unable to say anything.
>You feed off of the guard a good amount, filling yourself as much as possible without killing him.
>The guard looks exhausted as you strip him, taking some of his clothing and belt.
>You fold your shotgun and grab his ballistic rifle, lastly putting on his helmet.
>”Hunter, I let twitch know that you are disguised,” Astray says
“Thanks Astray”
>You look down to the guard, seeing him look up at you sleepily and helplessly as you feel the lust in the air get stronger.
>”I have your uncle patched in.” Midnight says.
>”Well… uncle or not… this is your operation Hunter. Awaiting your orders.” Mich says
>>
>>29034383
I can take out the 2 guards inside and you can disguise as one of them.
>>
>>29034383
Do we have a name for the pony were picking up? We should probably take care of her before we find a spot to setup a for a take over.

Also look for a place to hide this body and tell Breeze that when they get to the vehicle deposit to sabotage the enemy's equipment but maybe leave us a getaway car incase things get hot.
>>
>>29034383
“Come down here then, I can take out the two guards and you can disguise as one of them. Need to find a place to hide this one…”
>”How about in the place the other guards went? I can watch them and keep closer then staying at the cliffs” Midnight says.
“Possibly… come down here for now.”
>You head to the door, seeing that it is marked as a bathroom.
>You copy the look of stallion, heading inside.
>Immediately you are greeted to quite the sight both stallions erect and lustfully moaning.
>One stallion happily has his flank in the air as the other tops him, the other pounding against him.
>You feel a little bad as you pull out your stun baton, approaching the lustful stallions.
>”S-sir! Sorry, I don-“
>The stallion is cut off as you knock him out, you quickly doing the same to the other.
>The door opens and you turn to see your uncle bringing in the other stallion, Midnight following.
>As your uncle begins stripping one of the stallions, you radio to Breeze.
“Breeze, see if you can disable any enemy vehicles when you get to the depo. And get one ready in case we need to escape.”
>”Already here Hunter, we got two guards outside. And it’s mostly mining stuff, one shuttle though.”
“Mich, who is the pony we need to rescue?”
>”Hazy days, purple mare.”
>>
>>29034635
Look for a terminal Astray's drone can hack into maybe we can find out exactly where this mare is supposed to be right now, we can get her info.
>>
>>29034635
Alright let's ready up and proceed towards the main building.
>>
>>29034635
“Alright, let’s see if there’s a terminal the drone can hack into and get that information from. Ready?”
>You look to your uncle, watching the stallion change.
>”Ready.”
“Good, everypony stay put.”
>You and your uncle leave the bathrooms perfectly disguised, your uncle’s rifle breaking down to be hidden like your shotgun.
>You both walk along the alley and to the open area between the buildings, seeing about four more guards.
>They pay you no mind and one gives a nod a best, you nodding back.
>’Ha, been too long since I did this… it feels good.’ Mich says to you.
>You both keep walking, you ordering Mich ahead to keep the door open a little longer for the drone to follow you in.
>The both of you get inside, the drone following silently behind the two of you.
>The inside of the building is very clean, out of place heavy cables running through the halls.
>You can see some of the cables are attached to odd cameras that are mounted to the walls, the design looking separate from the building.
>As you look down the hall, you see an intersection with four marked directions.
>You read the four areas: Power room, second floor, mining control, mess hall.
>>
>>29034830
If we are looking for a terminal then our best bet is the power room. We could also disable the power and cause some confusion if we wanted to.
>>
>>29034830
head to the power room.
>>
>>29034830
‘Power room, come on’
>You both move down the hall, heading to the power room, the heavy cables becoming more and more plentifiul.
>You can hear a fairly audible hum as you approach, the door to the power room blown right off the hinges.
>Looking inside, you see many generators glowing, all of them supplying power to the buildings
>The coiled heavy cables all lead into one large unit, the unit connected right to a generator and to a set of computers and monitors.
>You can see groups of ponies on the monitors, all of them displaying the insides of the building.
>one of two armed mares at the computers looks up at you, looking particularly annoyed as three ponies that are not guards work in the background.
>“The hell do you want?”
>>
>>29035006
"Oh, nothing."
Paralyze the guard looking at us and have Mich Drop the other with a few clean shots.

"This is a hostile takeover; anyone willing to play nice doesn't get capped or beaten. Those are the rules."
>>
>>29035006
"Just patrolling, don't mind us."

When she looks away use paralyze on her then go knock out the other guard while she's still distracted.
>>
>>29035057
Let's keep the shooting as plan B. We don't wanna go loud just yet.
>>
>>29035006
“Oh, nothing. Just patrolling, orders and all.”
>The mare just shakes her head, returning to the cameras briefly before looking to the ponies and shouting.
>”Hurry the fuck UP! Missing lunch for this shit.”
‘Get the one that didn’t talk’
>You change back and cast your paralyze spell, hitting the angry mare.
>Mitch calmly walks up to the computers with you, the mare paralyzed in her seat thanks to you.
>You change back as you watch your uncle lunge out, grabbing the mare by the throat.
>He chokes her to the ground, and hits her unconscious without making too much noise, the ponies in the room looking over to the both of you.
>You watch as a blue mare trembles in fear, her ears falling back as she shakes to the floor.
>’Workers probably.’
>>
>>29035164
"Don't worry we're just taking back the faclity for someone. No one without a gun isn't going to get hurt unless they try to play hero."

Ask the worker if she knows where Hazy days is and tell her we're taking her back home.
>>
>>29035164
Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you. Just don't raise any alarms and I promise that you'll stay safe. Can you tell me what you're doing here? How's the security inside the building?
>>
>>29035164
“Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you, we're just taking back the facility for somepony. Just don't raise any alarms and I promise that you'll stay safe. Can you tell me what you're doing here? How's the security inside the building? Do you know a Hazy Days?”
>The mare looks up at you with teary eyes, shaking still as the other ponies gather nervously.
>“R-r-repairs! …repairs… the lifts that move ore lost power. And the cameras…
>”The cameras are auto laser turrets, small scale stuff that is weaker then pistols, but never stops firing… some of us, tried to fight back.”
>”And the mare? Hazy Days?” your uncle asks
>”D-Digger control! S-she was forced there a-a-after… the fight…”
”How many guards?”
>”They rounded us up for a search and there were about 25 of them, more then us.”
>”And after they rounded you up?”
>”They made us work around the clock with strict schedules… kept us all in the same room and guarded for sleep. We… haven’t seen one of us since they gave schedules.”
>>
>>29035556
"Alright, can you disable the cameras for us? Anything else you can do from here that can benefit us? As long as we remain quiet I can guarantee that I'll save all workers."

Search the guards for loot.
>>
>>29035605
>can you disable the cameras for us?
Better yet, let's have Astray hack the feed and give us our own set of eyes around the place and we might be able to get control of the turrets too.
>>
>>29035684
Excellent idea!
>>
>>29035556
Ask how they feel about their old employer.
Seeing how the client didn't care if they lived or died we can probably take them off this rock if they want. It's not our job to keep them here.
If their getting screwed from both ends this might be their only chance to leave once things are safe.
>>
>>29035556
“Astray, hack the cameras.”
>”Yes!” The colt says, sounding excited over the radio.
>You watch as the drone uncloaks and plugs into the computers, then turn back to the ponies.
“Anything you can do to help us? As long as we remain quiet I can guarantee that I'll save all workers.”
>”W-well, we can shut off the power?” the mare says.
>One of the other ponies nod, looking to you.
>”Shutting off power puts the area on emergency power, the door’s need to be opened manually and will fall closed if not kept open.”
>”They need to keep quiet you dip! Not get the guards panicked!”
>”No, they need a distraction! What perfect time to blend in then that? They already have disguise’s!
“Clam down, both of you. Is that all you can do?”
>”Y-yes.” The mare says.
“What about your old employer? How do you feel about them?”
>”They… were rough but fair… felt like they didn’t care, plenty of complaints never got resolved
>You give a nod, turning to the guards.
>You search the paralyzed mare as your uncle get’s the other, finding a grenade and 1200 credits along with her rifle.
>”Interesting…”
>You look to your uncle as the paralyzed mare looks up at you, looking scared.
“What?”
>He tosses you an white card, the card looking like one of the upgrade cards.
>”Happy birthday… I owe you more then that.”
>”Oh sweet hot ass, I got everything! I can shoot guards like this!” Astray says.
>>
>>29035802
First of all: Thanks for the compliment Astray. Second, I would prefer that you don't use the turrets, but if it gets ugly and you have to then aim for the legs. Now...is there a way we can lure guards into rooms and trap them there? How sturdy are those doors?
>>
>>29035802
Let's keep the power on then and keep the guards unaware. We can take them out so they can't get organized.

Also is Astray talking about us or our uncle with that hot ass comment. He's an adorable little sweet talker.
>>
>>29035894
These things are weaker than pistols I don't think we have to worry. About him using the turrets and turning the room into a bloody mess.
The worst that will happen is he burns someone and breaks some shields for us. Let's just make sure he doesn't fire without our say so.
>>
>>29036013
True, but we still can't have him killing people...
>>
>>29036027
Then you better kick him off the ship cause going to happen more than likely.

I'm not saying make the kid do a gang style right of passage or force him into it, but given the profession, we're in he'll likely do so to protect us or himself sooner or later.
I think the best we can do is be there for him when it does.
>>
>>29035802
“First, I would prefer that you don't use the turrets, but if it gets ugly and you have to then aim for the legs. Second… Thanks for the compliment Astray, you adorable little sweet talker! But did you mean me or my uncle?”
>Your uncle laughs, the ponies looking confused as Astray stutters a little.
>”N-no! ahh, fuck my mouth, wait! Fuck!,Arrrrgh! We are working here!”
>You and your uncle laugh, looking at the ponies.
“Right, how sturdy are those doors?”
>”Strong, but they could blow it open…”
“Know of a way we could lure them?”
>“Only if we shut the power off… they know that we are working in here, they would come to see what’s wrong…”
>”Either way, we should move Hunter. We are only 7 of 25 guards down, and your crew could still get spotted.”
>Mich rings his hoof down on the paralyzed guards face, knocking her out
>>
>>29036068
Right, let's start by clearing the main building first. Astray can lead us to rooms where the guards are located using the cameras.
>>
>>29036068
“Right, let's start by clearing the main building first.”
>”W-what about us?” the mare asks.
>”Just stay here for now, we will come for you when it is clear.” Mich says
>“Alright.”
>You and your uncle head out, keeping disguised.
>You feel fatigued as you walk, your magic use beginning to take its toll on you.
“Alright Astray, what do we have?”
>”weee…. Have two guards in the dining area, and four guards in mining control, one with shields. There are ponies there too”
>”One of the leaders then…”
>”on the second floor there is the same thing as mining control, but it’s in mining repair, guards and ponies. I don’t see anything else.”
>>
>>29036197
Let's go take care of the two guys in the dining area first. Can also feed on them to recharge as well.
>>
>>29036197
Let's head to the dinning room and catch them with their pants down.
But first snack a bit on the stunned guards, can't kick ass on an empty belly.
>>
>>29036197
“Dining area first, let’s go.”
>You and your uncle begin taking off, both heading out to the mess hall
>You go through the halls and open the door without incident, seeing the two ponies inside sitting at a table.
>One on guards jumps at you, looking scared and covering some cards before she relaxes.
>”Fuck, that was close.”
>She sits back down, the other one smacking her hoof and making her yelp.
>”See! This is bull shit!” he shouts. “You are just going to get us in shit!”
>”The hell are you two doing?” Mich shouts.
>He stomps up to them as you follow, the stallion stuttering in response.
>You watch as your uncle leaps and puts his two back hooves into the stallion’s face, the mare jumping with a gasp.
>You quickly change and cast your paralyze spell, the mare falling over without a sound.
>Both you and your uncle feed on the ponies, gaining your energy back
>Mich licks his lips as he finishes, smiling.
>”Ahhhh… always fun to be a changeling.”
>”Twitch here. We still good?”
>>
>>29036378
"Just dandy. Two more down on our end, going towards the mining control now. How are you guys doing?"

Loot the guards.
>>
>>29036378
"Just dandy. Two more down on our end, going towards the mining control now. How are you guys doing?"
>”Fine. Breeze seems worried and Ash seems antsy.”
“Well, we hopefully shouldn’t be too much longer.”
>You knock out the mare and begin looking her, not finding much.
>Same rifle and 500 credits, Mich coming up with only a grenade.
>You and your uncle head to the mining control, having Astray guide you.
“What’s it like in there Astray?”
>”same as before, the leader pony is a unicorn and-“
>Astray falls silent, making you stop near the door.
“Astray?”
>”H-he seems really pissed, he’s going after some of the other ponies.”
>>
>>29036378
What did those upgrade cards we took do?
I'm assuming we kept the grenade and the credits.
>>
>>29036581
Alright, time to bust inside.
We can stun the leader take out the others.
>>
>>29036583
Yes, forgot to add that, and it's a blank upgrade card for your shotgun or for selling
>>
>>29036581
Well let's head inside and see what's going on. Remain incognito for now, wait for an opportunity to strike.

>>29036618
Bad idea to just bust in without knowing where exactly they are and what we're dealing with, let's keep it stealthy for now.
>>
>>29036629
Um, what does the blank card do again?
>>
>>29036657
Want to know this as well...
>>
>>29036657
You can choose the upgrade you get, more damage, more ammo capacity, faster reload, accuracy (also counts for effective range), or concealment.
>>
>>29036684
Oh right, those are also illegal, right? So might be a good idea to install it back at that black market station.
>>
>>29036699
I think we can install it anywhere we don't need to go all the way back to the black market.
The only thing to worry about is if we wanted to take the gun through security or something which is why we have the concealment thing.
>>
>>29036581
If the pony starts to use lethal force go ahead and start making him dance with the turret.We can handle the rest when we get there.
>>
>>29036710
Aren't upgrades installed with a machine? Like the one we used in those gun shops?
>>
>>29036722
I don't think so. I though we just put it into a slot on our gun.
>>
>>29036710

>>29036722
is correct.

>>29036710
just to make it known, using an illegal mod on your gun won't make guards or security checkpoints come after you for having said armament.
>>
>>29036581
“If he starts getting lethal, make him dance.”
>You get into the room easily enough, hearing the stallion shout.
>”Then fix it!”
>”I-I can’t! they haven’t fixed the power!”
>The stallion roars and tosses the Pegasus stallion aside with his magic.
>”Fucking useless! This whole place is falling apart!”
>”Well if you didn’t run the machines till they burnt out we-“
>The mare is thrown by the stallion’s magic, the stallion now turning to two other ponies.
>”You and you! Get up and get down to the power room and get it FIXED!”
>The stallion then turns to the teo guards nearest to him.
>”Get them there, I’m sick of this.”
>’How you want do this? Think you can take three or just one?’ Your uncle asks.

how do i keep forgetting my trip?
>>
>>29036811
This is good, they are splitting up. Retreat back a bit to the power room and wait for them to walk by with the workers. That's when we'll strike.
>>
>>29036811
>take three
Oh, uncle mich this is what shotguns are for.
If the rest of the main building is clear the caption should come like a lamb to the slaughter from the noise.
>>
>>29036871
It's not clear. We still have four more guards on the second floor together with workers. Slow and steady wins the race Anon.
>>
>>29036889
Bleh, shut up Mr.turtle. I'll eat all the berries I want and run all over the place!
>>
>>29036811
‘While I think I could take em, let’s walk away and get the two that are leaving.’
>You go to walk away and leave the room, the stallion’s voice booming.
>”The hell do you think you are doing?”
>You turn back to see the stallion looking at you, his eyes full of rage.
“u-umm.”
>”I was gonna ask something, but things look a little… busy.” Your uncle says.
>”Well you can stay and ask! You! Fuck face! Go with them to the power room.” The stallion says pointing at you.
>You give a nod and walk out with the two guards and ponies, leaving your uncle and making sure your cover isn’t blown.
>You are about halfway down the hall before one of the guards speaks up, sounding tired.
>”Getting real sick of this…”
>”Shut up, pay is good and we won’t be here forever.”
>”I can think of a million things I’d rather do! Going to a bar being one of them…”
>>
>>29037021
Once we're out of earshot, fall back a bit and then paralyze one while stunning the other from behind.
>>
>>29037037
This. Use baton to stun the other one.
>>
>>29037021
Ugh, I'd rather just shoot these guys in the back but let's knock them out with the stun baton and paralyze spell. We can snack on them and take their shit after.

Might be a good idea to stick them to a wall or something too.
>>
>>29037088
We can ask the workers to carry them over to the power room. But yeah, don't go guns blazing just yet, we are still incognito.
>>
>>29037021
>You keep going, listening to the conversation as you do.
>Once out of any possible hearing, you quickly fire the paralyze spell and wack the other hard with your stun baton.
>The two ponies look stunned as they look back at you, their faces becoming even more shocked as you transform quickly.
“Take them to the power room and stay down, we are here to take this place back.”
>They both nod, you turning and going back
>As you head back the radio crackles to life.
>”H-hunter! I’m sorry I had to!” Astray says “H-he was killing her!”
>A faint buzzing fills the air, the radio sounding again.
“Fuck!” Midnight says as her gatling fires, “I’m going hot!”
>>
>>29037220
Fuck! Shit is getting real! Let's hurry back and regroup with Mich.
>>
>>29037220
Can Astray selectively cut the power? Could be a way to control where the guards can go.
>>
>>29037220
"It's ok Astray you did good."
Now things get interesting, let break out our shotgun and regroup with Mich.

Tell Twitch to give us an update on what's going on.
>>
>>29037220
"It's ok Astray you did good."
>You take off in a sprint, heading back to the room.
>When there, you go inside, seeing that your uncle and the ponies are okay.
>A stallion twitches at your uncle’s hooves, the stallion foaming at the mouth in a mixture of blood and spit.
>You catch another pony with burn marks across his body, looking to Mich after
“What happened?”
>”He pulled her leg back and cut a mare, I don’t thin it’s too bad…. What was that noise?”
“Shit.’
>You sue the radio, talking to Twitch.
“Twitch, status?”
>”We are moving. Midnight must be tearing the place up.”

gonna sleep, will continue in the morning
>>
>>29037423
"Don't uncle it's just Midnight doing his thing."

Ask Midnight if he needs backup. If he's fine we should head upstairs and take care of the rest. Then we can meet up with the others.
>>
Wonder if our uncle has noticed Midnight's mark on us.
>>
>>29038103
He's probably just not saying anything yet.
>>
boop
>>
>>29037423
We can still improvise this. Pull the disguises back on and head to the second floor mining repair. We can still hold the element of surprise and secure all workers. Better yet tell Mich to disguise as the leader.
>>
>>29037423
“Stay put for now, they don’t know about you yet.”
>You look at your uncle.
“That noise was Midnight.”
>You return to your radio, talking to Midnight.
“Midnight, need help?”
>”Big rough and tough stallion like me? Please!”
>All you hear is the stallion yelling and his gun firing, hiving a small nod to yourself.
”Alright, but say if you do.”
>You and your uncle leave the room after you both disguise yourselves again, heading to the stairs.
>Before you reach them, four ponies come charging down, all of them armed.
>”Move! Outside! We have a problem!”
>>
>>29039480
Four? That's all of them from upstairs. This is perfect. Act confused for a sec and let them pass by your. Start shooting at them when their backs are turned.
>>
>>29039480
“Wait, what? What’s going on?”
>”Just move!”
>’clever.’
>You and your uncle move but hold back slightly as the ponies push by, getting them in front of you.
>You raise the ballistic rifle that has been part of your disguise, opening fire.
>You watch as the spray of bullets from you hit the ponies, the leader’s shields stopping any damage while a mare’s armor protects her.
>The other two aren’t so lucky, the first just drops and hits his face on the ground, sliding in a bloody skid as he lays limp.
>The second pony gets a round in the back of his leg, yelping as he stumbles.
>The leader pony turns on a dime and spots you, giving a growl as he charges at you.
>He draws a blade and keep running, the mare turning and beginning to shoot at you while the other pony tries to get up.
>Your shield lights up with hits as the pony keeps running, now about halfway to you.
>>
>>29039594
Use electric shock on the charging pony and shoot the other guard. Once those two are dealt with knock out the wounded one.
>>
>>29039594
>You quickly change back to normal and fire your electric shock spell, hitting the charging pony.
>His shield shimmers and glows, a device on his hip exploding but not hurting him.
>Your uncle shoots him down as you shoot at the other pony, the mare taking plenty of hits from you.
>The rifle runs out of ammo, the mare stumbling sideways and leaving a bloody smear against the wall as she falls.
>The charging pony falls to the ground and rolls bit, his blade clattering as his clothes burn from the exploded shielding device.
>You quickly run up and hit the wounded stallion with your stun baton, knocking him out.
>”Well!” your uncle says, “That wasn’t so bad…”
>The distant buzzing of Midnight’s gun stops, the radio coming to life with his panting.
>”Alright… fuck… I’m good!”
>>
>>29039699
All clear on your end? Let's quickly search the bodies and have Astray lead us to digger control. Time to find Hazy Days.
>>
>>29039699
“All clear on your end?”
>”Yes… ohhhh wow that was a fight.”
“Good, keep ready.”
>You search the bodies, finding not too much.
>You are only able to get 1000 credits and some ammo for the rifle you took, in addition to a grenade.
>You head up to the second floor with the help of Astray, getting into the control room.
>The ponies look scared until you reassure them who you are, your uncle speaking up
>”Hazy days?”
>”Yes?” a purple mare asks
>Mich sighs, giving a nod as he smiles.
>”Good. Your husband sent me, I’ll send a message to him and he will be here soon.”
>”R-really?” the mare asks, looking about ready to cry.
>”Really.”
>>
>>29039825
Sweet. Check on Twitch's team. Ask if there are any more enemies left in the facility.
>>
>>29039825
>You get on the communications, talking to Twitch,
”Twitch, how are things on your end? Any problems?”
>“Not sure, we can do a patrol and check on Midnight.”
”Do it, tell me when you are done. Make sure there are none left.”
>As your crew goes to work, you check on the ponies, our uncle putting a call through.
>Not long after, Twitch radios you again.
>”Hunter, twitch here. No more guards are here. Midnight is alright. Only a little roughed up.”
>>
>>29039922
Mission accomplished! Great job guys! Let's call in our employer and tell him that the facility is clear. Ask Mich what he's been doing for the past few years...and more importantly ask him why he didn't visit.
>>
>>29039922
“Good work everypony, let’s go back to the ship. Coming uncle Mich?”
>”Yeah, I can, I don’t have a ride myself but I can get one with the pony I was helping.”
>You all get together and head to your ship, seeing that Midnight had a few cuts and hits from the fight.
>You all get to the ship in good time, Breeze moving the drone as Twitch looks over Midnight again.
>You quickly put a call through and inform the employer, receiving payment for the job.
>Once the call is done, you go to your uncle and sit by him
“So, uncle Mich, what have you been doing over the past years?”
>Your ears fall flat a little, though you try not to frown.
“Why didn’t you visit?”
>Your uncle sighs, looking more guilty.
>”Well… I got into some legal trouble with an… ex lover… that put me on the run for two years… After that, I had to work and get the money to pay off my bounty, so I came out here and did small mercenary work. I just started enjoying work and doing it so much that…”
>He sighs again, shaking his head.
>”I… don’t really have an excuse, I should have come by to see you and your family more. I traded a few messages with your mom and dad a few years ago, but that’s hardly good enough. I should have been there for you at least when you were growing, I’m sure your parents didn’t restrict you or anything, but I could have helped you a little more with your… interests. You were starting to explore your style and options when I disappeared…”
>He cracks a smile, a gap being where his fang was.
>”Though… it looks like you did fine. That Batpony stallion must like you to give you a bite and collar.”
>Your face burns a little as you smile, your uncle looking guilty again.
>”And… I’m also sorry for doing what I did… I could have killed him then. But, um, how are you anyways? How is your family? How’s your dad Angel? And your mom too?”
>>
>>29040055
Oh everypony is doing great! All of us missed you ya know. Also the batpony isn't really a stallion, I just used the gender bender spell on her. And I'm sure she won't be mad, it was just a misunderstanding. So I'm guessing you're going solo, right? This might seem a bit sudden, but...wanna join my crew?
>>
>>29040055
Ohhh, wow he's missed out on alot. Get him up to date on every one and let him know they're worryed about him. He might not know about our siblings so him about them.

Also if Mich is still doing freelance work we could really use someone with his skills on board. We could catch up even more and show off our awesome wardrobe.
Also he could get a chance to connect with Astray the kid really seems to think he's cool. He gets googly eyed every time we tell stories about him.
>>
>>29040055
>”And… I’m also sorry for doing what I did… I could have killed him then.
Well, you didn't, so apology accepted. I think you should apologize to him though.

We still need to heal him.
>>
>>29040082
>batpony isn't really a stallion
Well he is now in a way. He just wasn't originally a stallion. I think he might even have working sperm.

And I've been using male pronouns...Ehhhhh let's just say he'll respond to whatever, less complicated that way. He didn't seem to care what we called him.
>>
>>29040055
>I got into some legal trouble with an… ex lover…
I don't want to force him to tell us if he doesn't want to but I am curious to know about this.
>>
>>29040055
“Plenty has happened actually… Oh! And Midnight isn’t a stallion originally, she just likes being like that with the gender change spell I used on her.”
>”Oh? Is she?”
“Yeah, but don’t worry about any specification, he just wasn't originally a stallion.”
>”Watch out then… those spells do go the full length with change. I don’t know if you have that genetic mod, but if you play mare with a stallion while you have that mod, expect to stay mare for a few months.
>Your uncle sighs.
>”He won’t be mad will he?”
“I doubt it, I’m sure he will see it as a misunderstanding. But yeah, my mom and dad are fine, Rose and Shine are good too.”
>”Shine?”
“Yeah, my little brother. Mom’s pregnant again too!”
>Your uncle gives a guilty smile, nodding.
>”Now I really need to visit…
“You should… we all miss you. Also, I hate to pry, but what was the trouble you got into?”
>Your uncle shrugs.
>”I got pinned for a crime, turns out the stallion I was falling for was a real bad pony. The specifics are not too important, but I left alliance space with reason.”
>You give a nod, looking away then to him
“So… I know this is sudden, but if you are doing freelance… would you like to join my crew?”
>Your uncle looks shocked, looking right at you.
>”Really?”
“Yeah, I could use somepony with your skillset and knowledge, we can catch up and spend time while dressing up. You could also connect with Astray, he gets googly eyed every time we tell stories about you.”
>Your uncle smiles, moving over and giving you a hug as he gives a mall chitter.
>”I’d love to, I really would. I always hated that I couldn’t help you, so I may as well make up for it. And Astray? Do you happen to mean the colt spying on us?”
>You turn to where your uncle is looking seeing just the tip of a yellow and black tail behind a container.
>>
>>29040271
Yes, that's the one! C'mon Astray, I know you want to meet him...

Call Fixit over and hire Perfect Performance. Also send Steel Coat a message asking what he's experienced in and why his race is hidden.
>>
>>29040304
>Perfect Performance
We don't really need her if her if we have Mich.
He's a vet changeling merc. he's probably a better infiltrator than anyone else we'll find on the hire list. Also free.

>>29040271
Let's hire Rumble to make our defensive line solid and Steel Coat for another expert.
>>
>>29040329
Point taken, don't hire her then. But I kinda don't wanna hire Rumble either, she seems like a low tier merc with no special abilities and people just wanna buy her because she's a diamond dog.
>>
Probably the only one worth hiring would be Steel Coat
>>
>>29040357
Agreed. The rest of them on the list are just random mercs. We can just wait till we hit another station with people we actually need on the ship. Another gunner would be desirable in the near future.
>>
>>29040345\
>>29040357
No she, not a low tire merc or didn't come off that way to me.
She basically described herself as a defense and assault specialist. So think Midnight but with better defense and instead of being slow and with a heavy weapon she's able to charge into combat and run distraction, guard other teammates and hold the frontline.

She'd make a great point man and for any squad and have any D-dog skill that Bug might give her.
If anyone is a basic grunt it's Ash until she gets onto a gunner's chair.
I won't lie and say I don't want her cause she's a dog but I do have my reasons besides that too.
>>
>>29040375
Yeah, but honestly...I think we should wait until we run into an expert in combat rather than just a merc.
>>
>>29040396
But she likely is an expert in combat.
Merc. is just a title for anyone who fights for pay. She likely has more ten times more combat experience then Raid did.
I think you might just be looking at the title.

Maybe we should ask more about her background and get a feel for combat experience. I think it's at least worth a look.
>>
>>29040271
“Yes, that's the one. C'mon Astray, I know you want to meet him...”
>Astray pokes his head around the container, looking particularly nervous.
>You call him over again and he trots over, looking right at your uncle.
>You call for Fixit, opening up the list of ponies for hire and looking over them again, thinking about who to hire.
>”So… Hunter had been telling stories?”
>”Yeah… I thought they were really cool. He told me how you did crazy things in battle like wore skirts while shooting.”
>Your uncle laughs, nodding.
>”Yeah, Hunter liked hearing those too. What’s a colt like you doing on this ship? You were the one who hacked everything?”
>”Yeah! Hunter… took me aboard. Took me off the streets.”
>”He adopted you?”
>Astray nods, getting a smile.
>“You like him as your dad?”
>Astray says nothing, but gives a tiny nod, plenty of happy emotions coming from him.
>”Now… who did you really think had the hot ass?”
>Astray freezes and looks embarrassed, Mich laughing.
>”I’m kidding… we know it’s Hunter. Even around your age he made pony’s take a second look.”
>Astray scrunches his nose.
>”Really though, do you like Hunter?”
>Astray nods, smiling now.
>”Yeah… he’s really cool.”
>’He seems very attached to you… how close are you two?’ your uncle asks.

delaying the final choice of hiring for your guys a little, vote for who you want.
>>
>>29040447
'He's brilliant. I treat him like he's my own. So yeah, we're really close.'

Hire only Steel Coat, we can wait for better combat experts on later stations.
>>
>>29040447
I just think giving a look at Rubble's combat experience might be worth a look. If she's just some random person who off and decided to be a merc. one day. kinda like us. Then I won't push it.
Though I think it's dumb that everyone we hire has to be some one trick pony with a special title so show off that they're good.
>>
>>29040485
They aren't all "one trick ponies". Ash has some knowledge in melee combat, Breeze has some speech points and Twitch can handle a gun pretty well. They all have something on the side along with their specialties. It would be dumber if we had people that can do everything but aren't actually great at anything is specific. I would rather have experts on board rather than generic goons. And when it does come down to it then it's up to us to assign them where they would be most useful.
>>
>>29040532
Well, we can't really see anyone's stats so its kinda hard to say who is and isn't a goon at first glance.
Could Bug give us an idea about that?
>>
>>29040447
I'd rather wait than hire Rumble as of right now.
>>
>>29040572
Mercs for hire can be weak or strong, usefull or useless, you can call them to get a hint for what they could be.

Rules can be bent, rules can be broken, but that mystery is the point. if you guys really want an explanation of a character or just Rumble i will give it to you guys this once.
>>
>>29040625
Can we keep that explanation for someone else? I'd rather we don't waste it on her. Also this just proves that Rubble is a risk to hire, so double no from me.
>>
>>29040625
Ok then, I like it Mysteries are fun!
I want to get an explanation on Rumble cause I think my gut is right on this one. Bug already said it was rare for D-dogs to be mercs so there's probably something there.
>>
>>29040447
'He's brilliant. I treat him like he's my own. So yeah, we're really close.'
>’Good.’
>You use Fixit and send off credits to Steel Coat, hiring him.
>”Hey… you’re Hunter’s Uncle?”
>You both turn to look at Midnight, Mich nodding.
>”Yeah, my name is Mich… Sorry about earlier.”
>The stallion smiles, shrugging.
>”It’s okay… I did knock your fang out. Besides, you sounded more then nice enough with what Hunter said, no hard feelings.”
>Mich smiles, nodding before grinning
>“So…” He says, pointing a hoof to his neck and looking to you. “You’re his owner then?”
>”Astray! Can I get your help?” Breeze asks.
>The colt trots off, Midnight circling around you and sitting behind you.
>He grabs onto you and hugs around your chest, giggling
>”Owner, co-owner… a bit of everything. Don’t let the tough look fool you, she’s a real cutie.”
>Your uncle snickers nodding
>”There were a few pets on the Artemis, one well behaved and one who was always being corrected. Which is yours?”
>”Not sure…. Been a mix lately….”
>Midnight giggles, nuzzling the mark on your neck
>”So, what now?”
>>
>>29040748
I guess we should go to the black market station and get our new recruit. Also, we should have our blank card installed.
>>
>>29040748
Now...we go back and pick our new crew member. I hired a demolition expert. But before that we should probably grow Mich a new tooth.
>>
>>29040748
Tell Mich he has free access to our wardrobe if he wants to wear something nice.
We literally have more clothing than we can count so we get something new each time.
>>
>>29040748
“Well, first.”
>You use your magic on your uncle, feeling fatigued again.
>There is a shout as you hear something hit the ground, your uncle looking a little teary eyed as he hold a hoof to his face.
>He reaches down, picking up the remains of his old fang, a new one in it’s place.
>”That sucks…”
>”Owww…” Midnight says.
“Sorry… But there is some good news! You can use the clothing container we have and dress as you please. There is so much there!
>Your uncle smiles, nodding.
>You head to the bridge after getting your armor and the uniform disguise off, piloting your ship back to the black-market station.
>When there, you land easily and get up beginning to walk down the hall.
>You spot most of your crew in the cargo bay, Breeze looking a little nervous as Midnight waits, Astray doing something to the drone.
>Your uncle steps out of the container, a new outfit on him.
>Mich is wearing a red skirt leg length white socks, a light grey sweater on him.
>”You look like a school filly!” Midnight says, smiling.
>”Ahh, but the stallions love it. And you were right, the sweaters are warm.”
>You see a fully armored pony walking onto your ship with a cart of explosives, none of his features visible.
“Steel Coat?”
>The stallion nods, speaking.
>”Yep, that’s me. You the boss?”
>>
>>29040888
"Yup...um what's with the armor?"
>>
>>29040888
Captain Hunter, at your service! Welcome to Vanguard! Want me to lead you to your room so you can get comfortable?
>>
>>29040888
“Captain Hunter, at your service! Welcome to Vanguard! Want me to lead you to your room so you can get comfortable?”
>”Sure.”
>”New crew member?” Midnight asks.
>”Name’s Steel Coat.”
>The stallion hauls his things as your crew keep doing their own things, you showing him to his room.
>You get him into the last available room on your ship, seeing him set his things down.
“If you need anything just say so.”
>”Yep” The stallion says plainly
“So…um, what's with the armor?"
>The stallion sighs, shaking his head.
>”Well if you must know, since the last one wouldn’t stop asking, I suffer from a rare skin disease.”
“A disease?”
>”Yeah! Super crazy!” the stallion says as he looks at you, undoing his helmet. “its called death!”
>The stallion pulls his helmet off, a skull in place of his head
>The skull starts at you with no expression, yellow flames flickering in it’s eye sockets.
>”BOO MOTHER FUCKER!” Steel Coat shouts, laughing after.
>”What the hell was that?“ Ash’s says.
>You can hear her as she approaches from behind, and hear when she stops and stumbles.
>>
>>29041013
Try to be as unimpressed as possible to catch him off guard.

"Oh, neat. So are you a product of necromancy or just have transparent skin? We don't judge here. I try to keep a zero discrimination policy."
>>
>>29041013
Alright...that...is SO FUCKING METAL! Now I don't mean to offend, but...what are you?
>>
>>29041013
Know any good skeleton jokes?
>>
>>29041013
>You attempt to keep a clam face, struggling.
"Oh, neat. So are you a product of necromancy or just have transp-
>You can’t keep up the act, shaking your head.
“Alright, I can’t, that...is SO FUCKING METAL! Now I don't mean to offend, but...what are you?”
>”Dead!” the stallion says in a sarcastically chipper tone. “Seriously though, nailed it, a unicorn cursed me. It goes without saying that if I ever find her, she dies.”
“So, you really are dead?”
>”Dead and can’t die.”
>”What the actual fuck.” Ash says.
>”Impressed cutie?”
>Ash scoffs, shaking her head.
“Know any good skeleton jokes?”
>”No, I gave them up after my acting career, they hated my action hero lines… “You’re…BONED”.”
>>
>>29041013
"Ever stared into the eyes of death, Ash?"
>>
>>29041169
Wait...you can't die? Seriously? Not even if you...explode or something? Also Ash; if you have a bone to pick with this guy then just say so!
>>
>>29041169
I can't get over how cool this is. He can't die? Does it mean his skeletal body just reforms back if it's caught in an explosion or something?
>>
>>29041169
Does he have hellfire powers like in the Easy Ride comics; where she got turned into a spirit of vengeance for a while?
>>
>>29041169
"Don't be like that Ash this guy seems cool stud. Play your cards right and he might even take you to...the BONE ZONE!"
>>
>>29041203
>>29041244
Oh god it has begun. Space Bug you have doomed us with countless skeleton jokes from here on out.
>>
>>29041169
“Wait...you can't die? Seriously? Not even if you...explode or something? Also Ash; if you have a bone to pick with this guy then just say so!”
>”Just… what the fuck.”
"Don't be like that Ash, this guy seems cool stud. Play your cards right and he might even take you to...the BONE ZONE!"
>Ash shakes her head, sighing as Steel Coat laughts
>”Believe me, I’ve TRIED to die. Nothing works! …that videogame rocket jump was a fun one though.”
“Do you have hell fire powers or something?”
>”Only when I ride my bike that I don’t have.”
>You laugh, Steel Coat joining in.
>”But yeah, can’t die and I’m dead. The suit is for public and general appearance. Also protection, I can still feel things.”

>>29041260
Well, i guess that means i'm screwed
>>
File: CPFsrXz.jpg (21KB, 245x290px) Image search: [Google]
CPFsrXz.jpg
21KB, 245x290px
>>29041169
I think he might have something to ask us and Mich later.
>>
>>29041298
He can still feel, does that mean he can bone others?
>>
>>29041298
Ash has a bike! I bet she will be nice enough to lend it to you. But only if you sing "Bone to be Wild!" while on it. So how long have you been...alive...? And what did you do to piss off the witch that cursed you?
>>
>>29041298
Well, this is cool and except for the soul not being at rest part I guess, but if he's already at the point where's tried to die rather then cancel the curse; I can only assume he's really old. How does he know the guy that cursed him is even alive?
He could have outlived him.

Also now we have to get him a leather jacket and take pics of him on ash's bike.
We're so going to win best cosplay at comic-con now! Breeze will probably think it's cool, seeing how she's a magic playing nerd like Hunter.

Also we should probably kill the questions here and let him get to his room.
>>
>>29041298
“Can you? So you could still… Bone others?”
>”Fucking hell.” Ash says, smiling now
>”It is my greatest wish to have sex one more time. Right after dying. And I can’t.”
“So how long have you been...alive...? And what did you do to piss off the witch that cursed you?”
>”Fucked if I know, fucked if I care, I just wana die. Exactly the reason if I find the bitch that she dies. And I did nothing! I know they all say that, but I mean it! She tricked me with love and sapped my life to add to hers! Then she tried to make me into a servant of sorts. Too bad that I kept my mind when I was brought back.”
>”So you really were dead?”
>”Yeah. Pro tip! Pray or be good. Heaven and hell is a thing. But they don’t judge on “sins”, they judge on acknowledgement of doing wrong and intention to do good.”
>>
>>29041429
"Huh, well If I ever do something really bad, I'll be sure to believe whatever it is I'm doing to be the right thing for a free trip to heaven."

Let's get him to his room. Then get in our comfy outfit and head out to have our blank card installed.
>>
>>29041429
Is there any way to remove the curse other than to find the original caster? Maybe we can help you. Also what sort of explosives do you specialize in exactly?
>>
>>29041429
“Is there any way to remove the curse other than to find the original caster? Maybe we can help you. Also what sort of explosives do you specialize in exactly?
>Steel Coat shakes his head, putting his helmet back on.
>”Nope! It’s her and her alone. She needs to undo it or die, and since I’m not dead, she isn’t either. And all of them. When trying to kill myself I used everything I could get my hooves on, it goes boom or gets a pin pulled, I know it.”
>You give a nod, smiling.
“Well, get comfortable and just say if you need anyhting.”
>”Done. See ya around.”
>You leave his room and head to yours, pulling your merc outfit off.
>You get dresses in a nice shirt and sweater, getting your skirt on.
>You look back in the mirror and smile, seeing just a hint of the pink panties under the skirt.
>Heading out, you grab your shotgun and the upgrade card, going to the gun store.
>When you get there you see the same stallion, seeing him give you a confused look before smiling
>”Hello, back for more?”
>>
>>29041634
Yeah, can you give me the suppressor upgrade for my shotgun with this blank card?
>>
>>29041634
Yup, I have a blank card to install.
Let's go for the damage upgrade.
>>
>>29041660
>Suppressor: 4000 credits.
>Damage: 1500 credits.

Anon please try to be fiscally responsible. We can just buy damage and use the blank card for suppressor.
>>
>>29041657
>>29041686
Probably my own fault for lack of clarification, but blank cards are not capable of smart, suppressor, or other unusual upgrades. they can only do damage, accuracy, reload, capacity, or concealment
>>
>>29041715
Rate of fire too
>>
>>29041715
Fuck. Damage it is then.
>>
>>29041634
“Yes, think you can make this give damage?”
>You side the upgrade card to the stallion, seeing him nod.
>Again you give him your gun, the stallion having it extend to full length before putting it in the machine.
>The whole gun gets hit with lasers, eventually getting re-constructed
>The receiver of the shotgun looks drastically different right away, the sides of it having two long lights that glow a soft orange
>The stallion takes it out and gives it back, smiling as it folds up.
“Fuck… can’t wait to see what kind of monster this thing becomes.”
>He gives it back to you, smiling.
>”Anything else?”
>>
>>29041861
Nope, that's it, thanks!

Let's head back to the ship and see what the crew is up to.
>>
>>29041861
Ya know I wonder if they're any new stories about the bank robbery we did. We should have fixit check for some articles.

Also, let's check out the shops around here. We've only seen the gunstore so far. Maybe we could get some more dank bud, cybernetics, and spells. Especially the kinky ones.
>>
>>29041948
Sure I could go for some badass new implants let's see what they have.
>>
>>29041861
“No, that’s it, thanks!”
>You leave the shop, going back to your ship for now.
>When there, you stop Ash and Twitch lifting weights, approaching them.
“Hey guys, working out? What’s every pony else doing?”
>”Yep.” Ash says, giving a grunt. “Your boyfriend and uncle are playing dress up, new guy Is in his room kid is somewhere on the ship…”
>”Breeze is still here too. Looks distracted. Better ease up Ash…”
>”And let you… beat me? Fuck… that!”
>You smile and call for Fixit, asking him some things.
>You first go through what the station has to offer, seeing it has just about everything a regular station has and a few more stores.
>Genetic mod clinics, cybernetics specialists, clothing and food stores, spell stores, drug stores…
>The local kink store catches you off guard a little, the picture of it clearly displaying a real mare bound to a breeding rack
>More stores are also available, these ones being much more evil, such as a place for slave auctioning.
>You think for a moment and have Fixit pull up a news report on the bank robbery, reading what it has to say
>The report details how quiet and denying the police are being, a leaked video showing security camera footage of you as Rune causing a bit of an uproar in the media
>>
>>29042143
Let's go visit the spell store first and see what they have.
>>
>>29042143
Ask Breeze what's wrong and if she can finish installing the launchers today.
>>
>>29042143
Let's head to the cybernetic specialist after going to the spellstore.

I wonder how much it would cost to buy a breeding rack for Breeze and Hunter to use...
>>
>>29042143
“Where is Breeze right now?”
>”Working… on the launchers… said she wanted a distraction!”
“Ahh… I’ll talk to her later then. I’m out shopping in case anypony is wondering. Come on Fixit.
>You and Fixit get walking, heading to the magic store first.
“Alright, magic then cybernetics… Fixit, get me a price on the available cybernetics”
>You look to Fixit, feeling your face grow hot.
“Hey uhh, get me a price on that breeding rack at the store too”
>Your companion nods, the both of you walking
>Fixit nudges you just as you enter the spell store, showing you the prices for the top cybernetics
> Radar uplink: 4000 credits
> Cybernetic legs and armor: 5000 credits
> Hidden weapon leg: 3000 credits
> Enhanced hearing: 3000 credits
> Air filterer: 3000 credits
> Magic enhancer: 8000 credits (Advanced magic users only!)
>Deluxe Breeding rack: 600 credits
>You walk up to the counter, smiling at the mare crystal pony.
“Hello, have any good spells?”
>The mare smiles at you, a bit of lust coming form her.
>”Aint you somthin’? plenty of good ones here! Holo is a good one, it makes a fake copy of you. We also have Blink! A teleportation spell. Dominate is good, let’s you control a pony.”
“What are the prices?”
>”Well, they are the top ones, 9000 credits each. Not cheep, but worth the price! Or do you have a specific kind of magic spell you are looking for?”
>>
>>29042466
I'm interested in that Blink spell, but...you think we can negotiate on the price...in the back of the store~?
>>
>>29042466
All these spells seem a bit too steep for my blood.
But definitely, something to look at again later.

Also, buy the breeding rack and see if they have any cybernetics that are for pilots.
Let's try the genetics place next to see if they have anything good.
>>
>>29042517
Why...do we need a breeding rack right now? Seems like a waste of money.
>>
>>29042529
Heh, SnM bondage fantasy not for actual breeding...yet.
Also, it might be fun for the slaves to gang up on master Midnight and fuck him silly with it.

It's not that high priced compared to the income we normally take in.
>>
>>29042564
Alright, compromise then. Let's buy it after we're done shopping for everything else just in case we buy something that will fuck up our money.
>>
>>29042584
Meh, sure.
>>
>>29042466
“I'm interested in that Blink spell, but...you think we can negotiate on the price...in the back of the store~?”
>The mare grins then frowns.
>”As tempting as a precious thing like you is… this is a business.”
“Fair enough, I may come back still, bye.”
>You leave the store, having Fixit search up cybernetics for pilots.
>There is three available
>Weapons guider: 6000 credits (Lets you control rocket and missiles manually when connected)
> Wireless sensor connection: 5000 credits (lets you “feel” enemy presence when piloting regardless if connected to ship)
>Aim calculator: 5000 credits (helps you lead ship shots and throws)
>You head inside of the genetics mod store, approaching the stallion at the counter.
>”Ahhh… looking for something in particular? Want to be stronger? Faster? Quicker? More enduring? We can even change that body of yours a little if you want!”
“My body? Really? What else do you have?
>”Yes… I can see you have… a more feminine want in appearance. While you can change yourself, it takes away energy does it not? We could make that last forever. And we have reflex boosters and strength enhancers, along with other fun flavors. But for changelings? Something special to make your shell stronger! Or make it so your wings can handle more wright! Both are 5000 credits.”
>The stallion grins.
>”And while I am unknown to your preferences… there is a little something we have on for each purchase that makes pones a little more… messy in bed. Something to help with “production”.”
>>
>>29042781
>We could make that last forever.
By that, do you mean that we can hold a form without using energy or that you'd permanently change our normal form?
>>
>>29042781
I like my body just fine, thanks. What other boosters do you have? And what are their prices.
>>
>>29042781
How much for a reflex boost and the messy one sound interesting, what exactly is it?
That does sound fun.
>>
>>29042866
The messy one is increased cum production and we get it for free if we buy anything from the store. At least that's what I'm getting from here.
>>
>>29042899
I had that same feeling but I just wanted him to try and sell us on buying it more.
For shits and giggles.
>>
>>29042781
“What do you mean? What would it do?”
>”Mares have more juices and stallions shoot more fluids, you would produce more cum, almost double!”
“Well… I was going to ask about that too, but I meant for my body. Do you mean that i can hold a form without using energy or that you'd permanently change my normal form?”
>”Oh, sorry! Your normal form will be altered, it won’t effect your limits, just your appearance.”
“What other boosters do you have?”
>”Here! I’ll get a list.”
>The stallion brings up a list of boosters, letting you read them.
>Pain resistor: 4000 credits
>Magic booster: 6000 credits
>Endurance booster: 2000 credits
>Strength booster: 3000 credits
>Reflex booster: 3000 credits
>”Personally, I encourage the one for your shell. It will completely change in durability and some appearance, but it won’t get harder or softer.”
>>
>>29042965
Well now I am interested in the one that will change our form, being prettier wouldn't be bad if it's a lower cost.
I'd take that and the reflex booster.
>>
>>29042965
Reflex booster sounds good.

>>29043005
Why would we ever want to change our form? We are hot enough as is.
>>
>>29043005
The reflex booster sounds good. However, I think we should save our money and not change our form permanently. We aren't exactly having issues keeping a form with the amount of love and lust back at the ship.
>>
>>29042965
The durability one sounds nice, but I don't like that it would change our appearance.
>>
>>29043049
>>29043057
I just like the idea of looking prettier if its low cost, there's no harm in it.
>>
>>29042965
I'm alright with the appearance changer if it won't flat out change us into a mare but I'd need to see the price first.
>>
>>29043086
>>29043096
I don't like the idea of turning Hunter into a full on prissy mare who isn't comfortable with her own body. It's the most useless thing we could buy right now.
>>
>>29043122
>isn't comfortable with her own body.
It doesn't make you uncomfortable with your body to change your look, It's just for fun.
And being prissy is a part of a general mindset not how you look.

And not every we buy needs to have a use outside of just being a novelty.If it's not over 1000 I don't see the big deal.
>>
>>29042965
“Well… I’m not too sure about the ones that change my appearance. The reflex booster sounds nice, but how far would that shell one go? Same with the appearance changer, what’s it’s price too?”
>”1000 credits, plenty of ponies use it to disguise themselves. And it’s up to you! It can be just a little bit, and you would appear more like a mare at first glance or give you a cute mare nose. or it could be heavier, so you could have a very mareish body. And the other one is simple, but very cool looking. Here…”
>The stallion shows you some photos of changelings, their bodies looking different.
>The holes in their hooves are now covered and their horns look a little bigger, their bodies now having a layered shell similar to a dragon and not one big smooth solid piece like you.
>“No harm it you don’t want them. But the reflex booster is a yes?”
>>
>>29043196
Reflex booster is a yes, appearance changer is a no.
>>29043179
Not really for fun if it permanently changes your appearance. We can do it temporarily because we're a changeling anyways. And not like magic is a problem with all the love and lust we get at the ship. Also we're not sure how Midnight and Breeze would react to us altering our appearance all of sudden without even telling them.
>>
>>29043227
This. I would rather we save the money anyways. Reflex booster sounds good though.
>>
>>29043196
The reflex booster is a yes. As for the others, it's more of a maybe. The one for our shell seems useful and I wouldn't mind haveing a bigger softer butt and cuter nose all the time, but it's a novelty that can wait till later.
We should ask the midnight and breeze about it first.

>>29043227
Sounds fun to me but that's cause I like looking feminine all the time.
>>
>>29043196
”Yeah, let’s hold off on the others for now.”
>”Good! Just give the credits and hold out your hoof”
>You give the credits, feeling a little confused.
“That’s all?”
>”This stuff is common and regulated. No need to be worried, you won’t get hurt.
>You give the credits and hold out your hoof, the stallion injecting you with blue fluid
>You don’t feel particularly different until the stallion starts talking again.
>He feels… slower, but everything remains at the same pace
>”There! Your reaction time will be faster. Just don’t try to catch bullets with TK.”
>”And here! Free as promised. Just stick yourself and don’t send a complaint about your balls being to full.”
>He hands you another needle and vial, thins one green.
>>
>>29043343
You know, seeing how we bottom more anyway it might be more fun it let Midnight use the production mod.~
That with the breeding rack seems like a fun night to me, but that can be bought later...if Midnight doesn't already have one...we should ask.
>>
>>29043343
About the boosters: how many can I inject myself with? I mean...can I further upgrade my reflexes if I wanted to?

Go to the cybernetics shop next. I wanna know more about the magic enhancer. Are we strong enough to use it? That one seems really good.
I know we're gonna be short on cash for that one, but I'm pretty sure that we can ask one of our crew for like a 200 credit loan.
>>
>>29043420
I don't think getting the magic enhancer is a good idea at the moment. I'd guess that we'd need at least magic 40 to use it without hurting our-self, cause it's so advance.

The wireless sensor seems better to me. That way nobody could sneak up on us.
>>
>>29043472
That's why we're going to the cyber clinic to ask them. Don't count your turds before you shit Anon.
>>
>>29043499
>Don't count your turds before you shit Anon
...ew.
>>
>>29043343
“How many of these could I use? Could I make myself even faster?”
>”Yes, but you will have an eventual limit. One pony with reflex and strength boosters reacted so fast he broke his own legs…”
“oh… well, thanks, have a good day.”
>You leave the store, Fixit following.
>When you get to the cybernetics store, you head right for the counter, getting that attention of the mare there.
“Hello.”
>”Hello! How can I help you?”
“Could you tell me more about the magic enhancer? Is there a way to tell if I would be able to use it safely?”
>The mare frowns, shaking her head.
>“Not without installing it, and it is a difficult procedure… once it is in, it stays.”
“There is no way to shut if off?”
>”no… we can see your magical performance versus some of the successful procedures… but if you are not skilled, stay away from it… have you heard of the story that put them out of the common market?”
“No… is it bad?”
>The mare nods, looking particularly sad.
>”Poor dock worker mare just wanted to use the enhancement to move supplies faster… when she got home, she went to lift her filly… and…”
>The mare flinches, looking at you.
>”Well… you get the idea.”
>>
>>29043621
Alright, gonna get that when we're a bit more experienced. Next 10 points is going to magic stat. Ask what the radar uplink detects exactly. And is air filter pretty much a built in gas mask?
>>
>>29043621
What the difference between the radar uplink and Wireless sensor connection?
>>
>>29043621
>You give a nod, feeling a little sad.
“What about the Radar uplink and Wireless Sensor connection? What is the diffrence?”
>”Well, the sensor one is for shits only… let me see your hoof.”
>You hold out your hoof, the mare smiling and nodding.
>”You can connect to your ship, good. You know how you can ”feel” obstacles and ships? It’s like that, but all the time when you are piloting. It’s like a sixth sense! And the other one links to a radar or tracking device like a surveillance drone or radio tracker. It let’s you see the display without looking at a screen of device! As silly as it sounds, kind of like a radar in videogames!”
>The mare pauses, giving a shrug.
>”One pony says that he could see ponies through walls when he got enough devices connected… but I doubt that.”
“And the air filter, basically like a gas mask?”
>”Yes, but better! It wll never wear out, and you won’t have any effects from breathing bad gasses! But don’t let that think that you can breath with no oxygen, one too many ponies thought they could.”
>>
>>29043795
I'm sold on the radar uplink. We can connect to Astray's drone and the radio detector device that Breeze gave us. Definitely get that.
>>
>>29043795
Also...
>”Well, the sensor one is for shits only…” Best typo ever.
>>
>>29043795
>for shits only
Does that mean we could sense our adorable little shit of a son when he's spying on us.
kek
>>
>>29043838
I think I'd rather save our cash and let it build.
We only have 7000 credits left.
>>
>>29043897
We get money all the time in our line of work. And the radar seems like an amazing combo with Astray's drone. No reason not to buy it.
>>
>>29043795
Radar uplink is the way to go. Although, we should probably send back a quick message towards the ship. We don't want a repeat of the last time we got implants and went missing for an hour.
>>
>>29043915
>>29043917
...these posts are only a second away from each other...thats weird.
>>
>>29043795
“Well, the radar uplink sounds perfect! I’ll take that.”
>You give the Credits, looking to Fixit
“Go back to the ship and tell the crew that I’m in for a procedure. I’ll be back soon.”
>Fixit nods and walks off, heading back.
>Just like before, you are escorted back and put under for the procedure.
>You wake up comfortably, looking around in the room and seeing the mare smile at you.
>”There you go! All good! Though we are an illegal station, still, please rest and make sure you are in a safe place when using your implants for the first time.”

>>29043852
>>29043864
I am not drinking while running, i swear
Pretty fucking funny though. it beats my blunders from the first CYOA
>>
It just seems weird the crowd is fine letting one or two anons run the show, It feels like the borg in here sometimes.
>>
>>29043981
Alright, I guess we quickly get the breeding rack previously agreed on and head back to the ship to relax.
>>
>>29044089
Fiiiine! We did agree on it after all.
>>
>>29043981
Let's go home and see if Midnight would be interested in using the production mod.
>>
>>29043981
>You give your thanks and say goodbye, heading to the sex shop on the way back.
>You pick up the breeding rack and head right back to the ship, getting aboard and going to your room.
>You set the box aside in your room, heading to the mess for a snack after.
>You find Midnight, your uncle, and Twitch in there, all of them talking.
“Hey guys.”
>”Back already? How’d it go?” Midnight asks, smiling.
“Good, I’ll be fine.”
>”Good!”
>”Cybernetics are fun, can’t blame you for trying them.” Your uncle says.
>”Have some?” Ash asks.
>”A hearing one or two.”
>As the two of them talk, you move closer to Midnight, smiling.
>He puts a hoof around you, giving you a nuzzle as you whisper.
“Hey, would you like a genetic mod that makes you cum more? I got it for free,”
>Midnight giggles, giving you a look.
>”Naughty mare… feeling thirsty for masters cum? …I might like it, sounds fun.”
“Where’s Breeze?”
>”Still working… I hope she doesn’t overdo it… she was booming with energy all day, but still.” Midnight says.
>>
>>29044189
Gonna try for two or three more posts, no promises.

>>29044082
Honestly? even a >This would be fine by me.
I worry i would only be running for one person, the CYOA falling apart due to it
>>
>>29044189
Let's go check on Breeze, there's clearly something bothering her.
>>
>>29044189
"Very thirsty Master! I even got something special for the occasion. It's a suprices~"

But first we should check up on Breeze she seems to have been acting a bit weird as of late...I wonder if it has something to do with what happened with Astray.
>>
>>29044201
Yeah, I only brought it up cause I noticed some weird things from playing this CYOA for awhile. It just seems like before I get here only one other anon posts for hours without any new idea or disagreements...its weird.

On a positive note hey are you in the sekrit klub? It be cool to talk to you some time outside of the quest. A lot of QMs go there and hang out.
>>
>>29044189

>You give a nod.
“I thin I’ll go check on her, make sure she is okay… And very thirsty master! I even got something special for the occasion. It's a surprise~”
>Midnight grins, giving you a nuzzle on your mark.
>”ohh? I should buy a bowl for my pet at this rate… you may still need to earn your treat if the surprise isn’t good enough…”
“It will be, I promise.”
>You snuggle a little more before getting away, going back into the hall.
>You sue the hatch and spot breeze working away as you climb up, Breeze looking back as you get up.
>”Oh!, Hey Hunter.” Se says, looking a little off. “I’m almost done with the launchers.”
“Good! … is everything okay? You seem… off…”
>Breeze pauses and sighs, crossing her hooves on top of a tool box and resting her head on them.
>”I told astray he was a good kisser and I wanted more… you know about that?”
“Yeah… I was there. Is this what’s wrong?”
>”Yes… but it’s not that… its that he brought it up, told me, started hitting on me asking if I wanted a kiss and…
>Breeze looks extra embarrassed, looking up at you before she hides her face.
>”I… honestly liked kissing him, and I wanted to say yes again a little bit… he’s basically the age of consent and all, but I feel bad about it… I’m stuck between feeling bad and wanting to… give him a good chance….”
>>
>>29044337
never was invited, i'm not that popular. and would have schedule problems.
That aside, i'm always open to talking during the quest, i'll just drop the trip
>>
>>29044365
Pull her in for a hug.

"Breezy...I think we're already past the point of no return when we had that foursome with him. He's mature enough for his age. Might as well have fun with him so just give him a chance..."
>>
>>29044365
"If he's ok with it, I don't see the big deal."
"Astray is more mature than most young stallion his age, I think he knows what he's getting into. If you want to give him a chance go ahead."
>>
>>29044337
I'm the Anon that plays at the start of threads. It's not a problem for me since I'm from Europe so the quest starts at about noon for me. I'm not sure if you guys want me to stop and just wait until more people come or what...
>>
>>29044365
"If it makes any difference, we don't think you are a bad pony at all. We love you for your kindness and consideration."
>>
>>29044365
>You move to Breeze, giving her a hug.
“Breezy...I think we're already past the point of no return when we had that foursome with him. Astray is more mature than most young stallions his age, I think he knows what he's getting into. If you want to give him a chance go ahead.”
>Breeze hugs back hiving a nod.
>She moves up and gives you a kiss, looking at you
>“I know… I know. I’m just getting these feelings of guilt. I’m trying not to be a stick in the mud for all of you… you are right though, I think I’ll… give him extra attention next time we try anything.”
"If it makes any difference, we don't think you are a bad pony at all. We love you for your kindness and consideration."
>Breeze smiles, giving you another kiss and nuzzling you
“You okay?”
>”Yeah… I guess I’m also getting myself all wound up a little too. Thanks. And sorry if I worried you.”
>>
>>29044539
Breeze, I don't think I've been spending enough time with you lately. Wanna go on that date when you're done with these launchers?
>>
>>29044581
Heh, she's been too busy partying and getting wasted. lightweight.
>>
>>29044539
Cutting it here, see you guys next week
>>
>>29044539
Let's bring her and Astray to the Comic shop and pick up some more magic cards we can have a three on one.
>>
>>29044641
Sayonara Space Bug. Thanks for running.
>>
>>29044641
night
>>
>>29044539
Thanks for the run Space Bug!
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.