[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Work (Thread 27)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 1

File: 1470904730812.png (155KB, 565x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470904730812.png
155KB, 565x598px
This is the story of a quiet, courteous and organized mare named Sharp “Twitch" Catalog who made a deal with less than trustworthy ponies and is now slowly patching her life back together with the help of her friendly neighborhood mob operation.

Last time, Sharp made a visit to her local police station.

Last Thread: >>28863976

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/
Fanart: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/fanart

>>28961711
>>28961784
>>28961821
>No, you're done here.
>You take a deep breath to calm yourself, then stretch out and gather up the files.
>A sense of cool relaxation flows up and down your spine as you carefully put everything back in their proper places.
>When everything is back in accordance with your mental image, you stand up and do a few stretches before slipping out into the hallway.
>You now stand next to the top of the stairs outside Buck's office, adjunct to the hallway leading to Ward's room.
>The camera is still pointed towards the top of the stairs, and you're pretty sure there's no direct way to get to them without appearing as if you're coming out of Buck's room.
>However, if you took a more roundabout way, weaving through the offices and cubicles to your left, you think you could avoid it.

>input action
>>
>>29032013
Just take a walk through the cubicles. If you walk like you're supposed to be somewhere, people generally don't question you.
Also it seems that they don't make a huge deal about keeping a close tab on non-officers here anyway.
>>
>>29032057
Sure. We can say we were just here for an interview if anyone asks.
>>
>>29032013
Wasn't there somebody we were supposed to meet for help?
>>
>>29032124
There's a traffic cop, but it seems we won't need him, at least yet.
>>
>>29032129
Could give us an excuse. Might also be able to help us in the future.
>>
>>29032057
>>29032078
>You decide to take the safe way around, trotting through the top floor to avoid suspicion.
>Most ponies around seem to be hard at work, and don't pay you much notice.
>Eventually, you reach the stairs and trot down to the first floor, looking both ways before stepping into the hallway.
>Down to your left (and towards the exit) you spy a rather gruff looking stallion talking to a pink mare by a water cooler.
>In addition, there's a few doorways between you and freedom down that pathway, some open, others not.
>To your right is the rest of the office, the cubicles and office space stretching on for a good while.
>The traffic violations section is around there if memory serves, and probably where you'd probably find your aide.

>input action
>>
>>29032156
Just keep heading for the exit I guess. We've got what we were after for the most part. We can contact the traffic guy later if we need to come back for more.
>>
>>29032196
>Hoping to keep up this streak of luck you've been riding, you continue towards the exit as inconspicuously as you can.
>The floorboards seem to creak under every step you take, and even though you're probably beneath notice, it feels like every single pair of eyeballs in the building is focused on you.
>As you're heading out, a mare taps you on the shoulder and you nearly jump out of your fur.
>"Hey, miss? Do you have a moment?"
>She asks, motioning to the room next to her.
>You shift on your hooves and try to think of an out, but after another brief moment she then takes your hoof and pulls you in.
>"Well, you're coming in anyway."
>She whispers.
>The room is dark excpet for the lights of a few screens, and she yawns briefly and pulls up a seat, then one for you as well.
>Each of the screens are hooked up to different cameras in the building, most black and white but two in color.
>"So, I don't mean to assume anything, but..."
>She then pulls out a small tape and plugs it into a darkened screen off to the side.
>On it, you walk up the stairs, disappear, then walk back into view for a second before disappearing out of sight.
>She then pauses the recording and taps the screen before looking back at you with a mischevious glint in her eye.
>"You disappeared there and I couldn't find you on any other feeds, which means you were hanging around in that little office nook. Now, what exactly were you doing for those few minutes?"

>input action
>>
>>29032299
Gee, if only there was somebody in this place that could've helped us while we were doing suspicious things.
>>
>>29032299
Someone just watched us specifically enter the building and walk around? Just us, despite the fact we didn't give a time we'd come in? Okay sure, fine. We were trying to remember the way out.
>>
>>29032406
Helped how?
>>
>>29032409
>>29032406
>You swear to yourself, first that you didn't seek out help before doing anything more suspicious.
>And second that this mare seemingly watched you prance around the building for a good while, even though you didn't tell anyone when you'd be coming in today.
>You decide to funnel that annoyance into huffing at her,
"I was just trying to remember the way out, alright? Sweet Celestia..."
>And thankfully, the mare backs off.
>"Okay, alright, just thought it was taking you an awful long time. I'm only doing my job, I was told to look out for you and another stallion today..."

>input action
>>
>>29032459
A-another stallion? But I'm a mare!
>>
>>29032459

We could've used you when we first came in here and the receptionist mare wouldn't show us the way to our meeting, then we wouldn't have gotten lost in the first place. Maybe you ponies should spend more time guiding visitors around the station and less time watching them wander around lost.
>>
>>29032463
>>29032469
"A-Another stallion? B-But I'm a mare!"
>You cry in distress, looking yourself up and down.
>Are you really that...
>Un-marelike?
>The mare then puts a hoof to her mouth and chuckles,
>"Oh, no, you misunderstand. I meant you, a mare, and a different stallion."
>After a pause you wipe your brow, then scrunch up and complain,
"W-Well, I could have used your help when I first got here, that receptionist mare wouldn't show me to my meeting. If you had, I wouldn't have gotten lost in the first place, and then this problem wouldn't have happened!"
>The mare opens her mouth to respond, then closes it and thinks for a moment.
>"You know, that's probably a better idea, even if it does go against protocol."
>She finally responds, then scratches her head.
>"Anyway, sorry about this... Not much happens around here, and I-I get a little antsy."

>input action
>>
>>29032487
Well... at least you're doing your job. Can I go now?
>>
>>29032496
"Well... At least you're doing your job. Mind if I go now?"
>You ask nervously, still itching to get out that door and into the sunlight.
>The mare nods.
>"Oh, of course. A-Again, sorry for the hold-up."
>She then smiles, and you return one before turning on your heel and trotting out of the station.

>As the double doors swing shut behind you, a sudden feeling of giddiness overtakes you.
>Did you really just do that?
>Your heart starts thumping in your chest, and an tingling sensation runs up and down your spine.
>A really, really good sensation.
>Once the rush passes, you shake your head out and snap back to reality, thinking about what to do next.
>Should you head back home, or go see Provvie and tell her what you found?

>input action

Last post for the night, Cheers!
>>
>>29032596
I'd imagine there's still daytime left, so I'd say let's go see Provvie.
>>
>>29032596
Lets tell her now so we don't have to tell her later.
>>
>>29032596
Let's see Provvie.
>>
>>29034225
>>29033292
>>29032617
>After getting over your little flight of fancy, you look up to the sky and calculate the time.
>It's probably about noon, which gives you a few hours before Tally's home anyway.
>Better to talk to Provvie now than later anyhow.
>After taking a roundabout walk to the Laugh in case anypony watched you leave the station, you trot inside and head to the back with purpose.
>Provvie's finishing up talking with stallion as you knock on her office door, and you quickly pass over your recording scrunchie.
>"So, what'd you find out? Went pretty well I'm guessing."
>She asks as she quickly dismantles it, pulling out a small tape from the scrunch and squinting at it.

>input action
>>
>>29034497
I didn't get out completely without suspicion. The security camera operator pulled me aside and she asked me why I had just vanished from the cameras, and I told her it was because I got lost.

But I found out a lot of stuff on you, me, and the laugh, and I wanted to ask you about Drachma too. Ward wants to exploit my access to him, but to do what, I don't know.
>>
>>29034497
>>29034522
>>
>>29034497
>>29034798
"Well, I didn't get out completely without suspicion. The security camera operator pulled me aside and asked why I vanished from her camera feeds for a little. I said it was because I got lost, and she seemed to accept it."
>Provvie nods as she fiddles some more, then pulls out a little speaker and places it on the desk, hooking up the tap to it.
"I also found a lot of stuff on you, me, and the Laugh. I also wanted to ask about Drachma. Ward seems to want to exploit my access to him, but to do what, I don't know."
>Provvie chews her lip and puts a hoof to her chin.
>"Hm... That's interesting. So Drachma's a target, I think we can assume that. If you'll indulge me in some some speculation, I think they might be trying to take him in. If I'm going to be frank, I wouldn't mind that one bit. Is there anything else important you saw?"

>input action
>>
>>29034952
I said pretty much everything important into the recorder.
>>
>>29034952
Nothing much, other than the camera mare mentioning she was looking out for a stallion today too.
>>
>>29034981
>>29034989
"I said pretty much everything important into the recorder."
>And Provvie gives you a deadpan look.
>"Well, I'd imagine so. I wanted a quick summary so we could talk now instead of later."
>You then shrug,
>"Well, nothing much. The camera mare did mention she was looking out for a stallion today too, in case that means anything."
>Provvie thinks for a moment before shrugging.
>"I've no clue who that could be. Maybe he's related to all this, maybe he isn't. Now to rewind a second, what exactly did Ward want with Drachma? A meeting? Maybe a false deal? If they're planning on capturing him I'd imagine that would be the way to do it, using your aquaintance with him as a vector to draw him out."

>input action
>>
>>29035439
He didn't say I don't think but that sounds right.
>>
>>29035439
I think they wanted to make contact with him, going off what he said.
>>
>>29035892
>>29035937
"He didn't say anything explicit, but that sounds right..."
>You think back, straining to remember.
"I think he wanted to make contact with Drach, going off what he said."
>Provvie nods, thinking out loud.
>"Contact eh? Well, they're either looking for evidence, trying to get him to reveal something incriminating or are trying to get him to walk into a trap. Okay. You said they have a file on him? That probably means they've got evidence, and eliminates the second option."
>She claps her hooves together.
>"Hold your horses Provvie, we've got a motive now and that's what we were looking for today. They're after Drach, in some fashion. Now, I know I'm being a bit brash by saying this, but I think we've got a choice now Sharp."
>She then springs up, locks the office and draws the blinds before turning back to you.
>"Who do we want to side with? The police, or Drach..."

>input action
>>
>>29036117
Well, I'm really scared of Drach. If there's any way he finds out the it was me or you that sprung a trap on him...

But I'd also rather not spend my whole life on the run. They have enough on me to book me at any time of any day. I - I think I'd rather side with the police.
>>
>>29036117
Geez, talk about being between a rock and a hard place. We don't want to be getting on the wrong side of criminals, but on the other hand I'm not sure how we'd get out of the police spot light without disappearing, and we can't do that with Tally. With that in mind we're probably better working with the police. We can at least rely on Provvie and Kis wanting him out too, and they do seem to think we can be disregarded in their cleanup if we help, though that being crossed out is worrying. Also Drachma is kinda a dick.
>>
>>29036117
Think I'll have to agree with team police. Pretty tough to see anything that sounds good for siding with Drachma.
>>
>>29036172
>>29036130
>>29036381
"Yikes..."
>You say nervously, closing up a little bit and sinking into your chair.
"I really don't want to get on Drach's bad site. Or the Golden's bad side. If he was to find out we were involved in springing a trap on him, I-I don't want to think about what might happen."
>You shudder.
"But I also don't want to spend the rest of my life on the run. There's enough on me in their files to book me at any time of day. I-I think I'd rather side with the police."
>You say definitively, then mumble to yourself,
"And Drachma's a dick anyway..."
>Provvie snickers and nods.
>"Agreed. On both accounts. Deserves whatever's coming for him."
>Before trotting back behind her desk and collapsing into her seat.
>"Well, guess it's time to start planning my exit. Probably won't be long before everything goes up in flames. New plan. Explain what we currently suspect to the police and see if we're right. Offer to help on the condition we get amnesty, and get that on tape."
>Her usual smirk sneaks back onto her face, and she then shifts over to her telephone.
>"And y'know, I'd bet my sister's gotten sick and tired of working for that ass. Maybe she could offer a little help, hm?"
>Provvie asks as she lifts the reciever and cocks her head at you.

>input action
>>
>>29036392
Yeah. If you're calling her at work though, don't say anything important over the phone. Drach may be recording his calls.

I know you're a smart mare, you probably already knew that, I'm just making sure.
>>
>>29036392
Sure, as long as she's not taking big risks for us. I don't want to cause Kis any more problems.
>>
>>29036414
>>29036415
"Yeah. If you're calling her at work don't say anything important over the phone though, Drach might be recording his calls."
>Provvie raises an eyebrow and gives you a rather annoyed look, but you hold up your hooves and wince,
"I know you're a smart mare, you probably already knew... Just wanted to make sure."
>She nods and moves back to the phone, where you interrupt again.
"Let's just make sure she doesn't take any big risks for us though. I don't want to cause her any more problems."
>Provvie snorts.
>"Listen, trying get Drachma busted is a risk for her anyway. She's the top pony to use agaisnt me for leverage, and I'd rather her know about what we're doing than not. Plus she'll get the satisfaction of helping this way."
>She dials, the tone trills, and there's a click at the other end.
>Kis's chirpy voice picks up at the other end, and she starts,
>"This is Kis, how can I help you!"
>Provvie plays with the phone cord for a moment before yawning.
>"It's Provvie. My cat's having some stomach trouble and he won't let me near him. He's always liked you though, think you could come over and see if you can help out after work? We could go out for drinks and dinner after, catch up on what's been going on."
>There's silence over the line for a moment before Kis responds with,
>"Oh... Ah, sure! I'll be over in an hour or so."
>The line goes dead and Provvie stretches out, dropping the phone back in place with her horn.
>"She should be over soon. Want to stick around and explain things with me?"

>input action
>>
>>29036525
I'd be glad to.

Sorry for being annoying, Provvie, I'm pretty nervous.
>>
>>29036543
"I'd be glad to. And I'm sorry for being annoying Provvie, I'm just nervous is all."
>She waves you off,
>"Aw, don't worry honey. I just get a little grumpy sometimes. Come back in when Kis arrives."
>Provvie finishes as she unlocks the door and hurries you out.
>"Don't want to look odd, and I've got other business to attend to anyhow. See you soon."
>She waves, then shuts the door behind her.
>You stare at your reflection in the glass for a moment.
>Studying the lines, and fur, and feeling.
>Does putting Drachma behind bars make up for all the stuff you've done in the past?
>You don't know.

>Kis arrives shortly after an hour passes, and slips quietly into her sister's office.
>A few ponies recognize her, but nobody makes an attempt to chat as she rushes by.
>You follow shortly after, cracking the door to Provvie's office and listening in.
>"What is it that you needed to call on such short notice?"
>Kis asks with anxiety as she stomps up to her sister's table, full of life and energy as ever.
>Provvie laughs,
>"Hold up a moment Kis... We're still waiting on somepony before I explain."
>Well?
>How do you make your entrance.

>input action
>>
>>29036733
Do a flip! Nah, we should knock and open the door, that's polite enough.
>>
>>29036733
U-uh, hey, Kis.
>>
>>29036784
>>29036791
>You knock on the door and gingerly open it before giving the two of them a anxious smile.
"U-Uh, hey Kis..."
>You stammer awkwardly, suddenly hyper aware of your speech.
>Did you sound a little displeased there?
>Will she be mad to see you?
>She pauses for a moment, staring back at you as you trot over and take a seat.
>Then, she slowly walks over and wraps her hooves around you, whispering.
>"S-Sorry, again..."
>Before taking a seat next to you across from her sister.
>"Feels a bit weird to be on this side of the desk now..."
>She laughs quietly, then flicks an ear and taps her lap to make use of her idle hooces.
>"So, why'd you bring me in today?"
>She asks, and Provvie motions to you.
>"Well Twitch? I think you'd do best to explain."

>input action
>>
>>29036866
Yeah. So Provvie and I are informants for the police, and it seems that they're setting up a big bust. From what Ward has told me, it seems like they've got their eyes on Drachma.

We were thinking about helping the police catch him in exchange for amnesty. Would you be interested in helping?
>>
>>29036984
Sounds good.
>>
Should be back later.
>>
Sharpie has become so professional.
Sometimes, I miss the spaghoots she constantly dropped
>>
>>29037859
Unfortunate, but not unreasonable.
Sink or swim.
>>
>>29036984
>>29037023
"Yeah. So Provvie and I are informants for the police now, and it seems that they're setting up a big bust."
>Kis jumps back in surprise, looking back and forth.
>"Woah! That's new... O-Okay, big bust eh?"
>You nod
"From what my contact in the police has told me, it seems like they've got their eyes on Drachma."
>Kis then nods,
>"Okay... And you want my help catching him?"
"Bingo!"
>You say happily,
"We were thinking about helping the police bring him in exchange for amnesty."
>Kis nods nervously, then takes a deep breath.
>"O-Okay... So you're asking me to drop everything and help you two bust this guy? What's in it for me?"
>Provvie shrugs.
>"Well, we've got pretty good reason to believe that there's going to be a crackdown on the Golden soon enough, and from what Sharp found the three of us all have pretty sizable files in the police system. That make you reconsider?"
>Kis' eyes widen and she quickly nods,
>"Okay, if you're sure you can get us amnesty I'm in. And is that all you called me in for?"
>Provvie nods.
>"Pretty much... Unless you want to take me up on that drinks and dinner offer. I wasn't joking about that."
>Kis wipes her brow.
>"Sure, I'm up for something like that... You have to explain what's been going on though, I need a little more background on exactly how the two of you ended up as informants."
>She says as she points from you to Provvie.
>Her sister then yawns and looks over to you,
>"Think you want to join us Sharp? Get in some nice quality catchup time?"

>input action
>>
>>29037901
Yeah, that sounds nice.
>>
>>29037901

I'll love to.
>>
>>29037859
I like to think she's learned an important distinction between her professional life and her personal one. She's learned control in the former, but still has a ways to go in the latter.
>>
>>29037901
Oh! Uh, sure. It's not fancy right? I don't have a dress with me.
>>
>>29037936
>>29037956
>>29037965
"I'd love to. Wait, it's not fancy right? I don't have a dress on me."
>Provvie laughs.
>"Nah, I was just thinking a bar I know. Not the Laugh, obviously, but something close by."
>Kis raises an eyebrow, and Provvie merely nods.
>She then trots out from behind her desk and waves the two of you to follow, leading out into the afternoon light.

>You trail behind the sisters as they idly chat, distracted by the lights and sounds of the city.
>Eventually, Provvie stops and ushers the two of you into a quiet alley and up to a black door with a golden hummingbird emblazoned on the front of it.
>She knocks and whispers, a small slit opening at the top of a door and a pair of eyes stare down at the three of you.
>"It's Providence."
>She says casually, and a rather gruff looking stallion opens the door, allowing your trio passage.
>You're led into a quiet little bar with a wooden floor and a few suede cushioned booths ringing the counter itself.
>Provvie points to the counter, where a stallion behind gives her a knowing smile.
>"Pleasure to see you as always Provvie, Kis. Who's with you tonight?"
>He asks as he polishes a glass.
>"A friend."
>She says cryptically as she sits down with her sister, then motions for you to flank Kis with her.
>After the three of you get settled, the stallion leans across the counter and drums a hoof on the polished wood.
>"So, what can I get for you three tonight?"

>input action
>>
>>29038327
Appletini.
W-with two slices of lime, please.
>>
>>29038364
Dis
>>
>>29038364
>>29038594
"An Appletini."
>You ask promptly,
"T-Two slices of lime please."
>You add, just to make sure.
>Kis follows shortly, her voice tinged with faint notes of exhaustion.
"A Vesper."
>And Provvie raises an eyebrow.
>"Huh... Bad day was it?"
>And Kis nods.
>"Yeah, even before you called... Drach just always wants me to be cheery on the line, so I try to be."
>Provvie shrugs.
>"Fooled me. And I'll have a Horsefeather."
>The bartender then turns without a word and starts on your drinks, and Provvie turns back to her sister to continue,
>"So, what happened?"
>Kis sighs,
>"In addition to the usual shady shit we do, Drach's been having me clean up after his messes, both professionally and personally. Maybe as some form of vindictive punishment for my shortchanging him. Today was a case of the personal. Dealing with one of the many mares he strings along."
>Provvie retches for a second and pats her on the back.
>"Sounds like a whole boatload of fun..."
>Kis nods,
>"Can we talk about something else for a moment? Least until I get my drink... How are things with your roomie Sharp?"
>She then coughs,
>"You don't mind if I call you that when we're not working, right?"

>input action
>>
>>29038851
Oh no, I don't mind. Things have been looking up for us, and we're thinking about taking a nice vacation sometime later.
>>
>>29038851
Pretty good, actually.
>>
>>29039322
>>
>>29038851
Things are pretty nice. We started dating about a week ago.
>>
>>29038851
Things are good. We're dating now. It's like being friends but with kissing.
>>
>>29038983
>>29039046
>>29040126
>>29041081
"Things are pretty nice..."
>You say idly as you look off around the bar.
"We started dating a few weeks ago. It's like being friends, but with kissing! And we might take a vacation soon."
>You add cheerfully, and the two sisters both laugh in unison.
>It's scary how similar their laughs are, the same soft giggles hidden behind a hoof.
>Drinks arrive, and Provvie continues after taking a sip of hers.
>"Never knew you two were that close..."
>She muses, and after a short pause Kis raises an eyebrow.
>"Eh... I could see it, even before. You two certainly make a cute couple."
>You try to hide your flushing cheeks with a sip of your drink, but Kis notices and pokes you in the side after shooting you a smirk.
>"I'm glad to hear it's going well... Not into mares myself, but hey, you picked a good one."
>Kis then takes a long sip and her sister leans across the counter to you
>"So vacation? I think we all could use one after this blows over... Any plans yet, or is it still up in the air?"

>input action
>>
>>29041697
Tally wants to go somewhere tropical, which I think sounds pretty nice.
>>
>>29041716
"Tally was thinking somewhere tropical, and I thought that sounded pretty nice."
>Kis perks up and rubs her hooves together,
>"Ooh! Something like Barbados?"
>And you nod as Provvie grins.
>"Sweet Celestia, does that sound like fun... Sounds like a great way to kill two birds with one stone, first relax and second escape the heat around this mess. Eugh."
>She floats the highball glass up to her lips as Kis turns back to her and asks,
>"So, what the hell's been going on in my absence? It's only been what, two, three weeks?"
>Provvie laughs,
>"Sweetie, I've been snitching for a good long while now, Sharp here just started a couple of days ago. And what happened? Well, Sharp got into a tussle with Open for a short while, but we eventually got that solved."
>Kis gives her another quizzical look, and she rolls her eyes,
>"Okay, I'll elaborate... Open found out who Sharp was and wanted to kidnap her. Denied it was anything but professional business, wanting to find out information from her and such. Blatantly wasn't true, we ended up thinking he just couldn't fathom being outsmarted by a mare and wanted some closure. Ended up settling things on peaceable terms though, which is nice."
>Kis then turns back to you and asks,
>"So how'd you end up becoming an informant anyway?"

>input action
>>
>>29041876
Well, I tried to contact Twilight about being her personal librarian, and that involved a background check and interview with the police.
But one of the guys who Open hired sold info on me to the police, so they kinda had me whether I wanted to or not.
>>
>>29041917
"I tried to contact Twilight about being her personal librarian, and that ended up involving a background check on me and an interview with the police."
>Kis whistles and slaps you on the back,
>"Oh, wow! Quite bold, getting involved in palace business after working here."
>Provvie smirks,
>"Yeah, certainly don't think I could muster the courage needed to try something that daring..."
>You nod,
"There's also the fact one of the guys Open hired sold info on me to the police. They kinda had me whether I liked it or not."
>You say, intentionally leaving out Provvie's sent information.
>Kis then sighs,
>"So already looking for a new job are you? You sure they'll let you get that close to a princess after all this?"
>And Provvie chuckles,
>"Aw, Sharp wouldn't hurt a fly, and she's not exactly intimidating... I just have no idea what I could do in terms of work after all this. Not like either of us have any credentials we could pull. 'Oh, I spent five years working for management in a criminal syndicate' looks pretty bad on a resume..."
>Kis groans,
>"I hadn't considered that. I'm sure we can figure something out though, and maybe we could even end up working together again!"
>Provvie snorts,
>"Ah yes, because I loved our late night shouting matches over who has to deal with the budget this month."
>Kis snickers back,
>"My personal favorite was the punch-off about the new resturant decor."
>And Provvie sighs as she takes another sip of her drink.
>"Oh joy, I'd almost blocked experience that from my memory... Thanks for reminding me."
>There's a small silence before Kis turns back to you,
>"You have any siblings growing up Sharp?"

>input action
>>
>>29042601
I had an older brother. He was a really nice pony, exactly the kind of brother that a filly could ask for, but he left for Manehattan to go to college, and he got a job out there too. I haven't seen him in a good while.
>>
>>29042703
"I have an older brother. He's a really nice pony, exactly the sort a filly could ask for. But he left for Manehattan to go to college and got a job out there, so I haven't seen or talked to him in a long while."
>Kis nods,
>"You should get in touch! Having Provvie around all the time is a bit of a blessing and a curse to be honest..."
>She says with a smirk, and Provvie lightly socks her before scowling back.
>"A curse? I'll have you know I'm delightful to be around."
>And the two both laugh again as Provvie takes a sip of her drink.
>"Ah... Well, seeing as Sharp's been getting some action, how's your love life going Kis?"
>She asks with a poke to her sister's ribs, and Kis accidentily downs the lemon rind in her glass because of it.
>After a few seconds of coughing and a playful dirty look, she nervously stammers,
>"I-I haven't really had time to go after love... There is a stallion who lives nearby I've been checking out. Talked to him a few times, just a little chit-chat and the like. Was thinking I might ask him out on a date and see what happens then."
>Provvie shrugs,
>"Don't know what'll happen 'till you try! A-And before you ask, I've got nothing on my plate for the moment. Too focused on work."
>She finishes, her sister nodding along.
>The two then continue with their drinks in silence, Kis hitting the bottom of her glass first and instantly asking for another.
>"So Twilight's personal librarian? That's an oddly specific job..."
>Provvie asks.
>"What stood out to you about that? Also sounds kinda boring, at least to me."

>input action
>>
>>29043741
You've got no idea how much I love organizational work.
Actually on second thought you probably do, huh?
>>
>>29043809
"Oh, you've got no idea how much I love organizational work..."
>You start as you take the final sip of your Appletini.
>Huh...
>Went down faster than you expected.
"On second thought, you probably do."
>You laugh, and the two nod.
>"Yeah, you really do seem like the type. Well, if you do end up getting that gig good on you!"
>Provvie says with a yawn, then hoofs her empty glass back over for another drink.
>You look down towards your own lonely glass, running your hoof around the cold glass edge.
>Another couple drinks would be fine, right?
>Provvie and Kis seem to be planning on it, and you certainly don't want to get left behind.

>input action
>>
>>29043959
Just a couple more shouldn't hurt.
>>
>>29043959
We must have an even number of drinks!
>>
>>29043959
So, either one more, or three more.
>>
>>29043959
Alright, but we still have to get home after.
>>
>>29044006
>>29044369
>>29044659
>>29044957
>Just a couple more shouldn't hurt...
>You think to yourself as you order another Appletini, no reason to switch now.
>With two slices of lime, obviously.

>The night quickly goes by, the sisters cracking jokes and catching up, and you trying your best to follow along.
>After drink three you're feeling quite the buzz, but you're not sure if you want to end the night on such an odd note.
>So after calling for another, you turn back to the sisters and yawn.
>After a few seconds of silence, Provvie slumps against the table and hiccups into the wood.
>"Living alone is hard..."
>She eventually bleats into the table counter, then raising her head and brushing her mane out of her face.
>Kis leans on her and says quietly,
>"Still afraid of the dark?"
>She asks kindly, and Provvie quickly rebuffs with a unconvincing,
>"N-No! I-I'm not! I-I just wish I had somepony to cuddle... A mare needs a boop once in a while."
>She finishes as she stares into her glass.

>input action
>>
>>29045289
Maybe you should try to find a mare or stallionfriend then, I guarantee it's worth it.
J-just don't turn to self-booping. T-that's a dark and dangerous road.
>>
>>29045403
"Maybe you should try to find a mare or stallionfriend then? I guarantee it's worth it."
>Provvie snickers,
>"Well it's a stallion for me, or I wouldn't be in this position, I assure you."
>She mumbles,
"J-Just don't turn to self-booping. T-That's a dark and dangerous road."
>You add, remembering what your doctor told you.
>Kis nods solmnly after steadying herself on the counter.
>Her voice is a little shaky, and she speaks cautiously.
>"Take it from me, I got into that once. Y'know, back when I flunked business... Never again."
>Provvie gives her a surprised look, then burps.
>"So that's what you were doing! Why you were always 'busy.'"
>Kis's expression turns to regretful and guilty, and her eyes take a one way trip to the polished counter.
>"N-Not my proudest moment, alright?"
>She sighs, then raises a hoof for a fifth drink.

>input action
>>
>>29045838
Give her a pat on the back. We all have our moments of weakness. What matters is we learn from them.
>>
Last update for the night.
Cheers!
>>
>>29045982
Night dude!
>>
beb
>>
>>29046703
>>
>>29045848
>You give her a pat on the back and hold her close.
"W-We all have our moments of weakness Kis. What matters is what we learn from them."
>And she nods dutifully as both your drinks come in.
>"I-I suppose that's true."
>She mumbles as she leans back against you.
>"To learning..."
>She says as she raises her glass and downs it in one fell swoop, followed quickly by her sister.
>You're a bit slower, both on the draw and on the drink, but after a minute or two of giggles from the girls you're able to glug it down.
>Kis then steps back from the bar and tries to fix her now mussy mane, but eventually just gives up.
>"Well, I suppose we should be heading back..."
>She says hesitantly, unsteady on her hooves,
>Provvie hops up alongside, looking a little off-balance herself.
>"Sure, sure... Think I'm going to sleep at the Laugh tonight."
>She mumbles, and Kis quickly hops to confirm,
>"Think I should too... Been too long, and I'm not in the greatest shape tonight."
>She chuckles at her own joke as you follow off the barstool, a bit surprised with how fuzzy the world feels all of a sudden.
>"You want to join Sharp?"
>Provvie asks as she points towards the door, then leans to the bartender and waves,
>"Put this on my tab."

>input action
>>
>>29047484
S-sorry. Tally is at home probably waiting for me. We should ask the bartender for a cab ride home or something.
>>
>>29047484
I'd like too, but my marefriend would be worried.
>>
>>29047484
You give nice cuddles Provvie, but I don't want to worry Tally.
>>
>>29047484
I want to fuck Provie, let´s go home alcohol do dangerous things to mares.

I'm a little paranoid about mixing personal life and job life, like saying we have a brother or talking about our relatinship with Tally, I know they are friends but

Her brother and Tally are exploitable weakness against Sharp.
>>
>>29048239
>I want to fuck provvie
What character are you playing? Cause that sure as shit ain't Sharp.
>>
>>29047544
>>29047649
>>29047996
>>29048239
>You hiccup quietly as you stumble to the door with the two, nudging Provvie back and grinning,
"You give nice cuddles Provvie, but my marefriend would be worried."
>Kis starts chuckling and pokes her sister, who promptly flushes a bright shade of red.
>"I-It was a long night, okay! W-We both needed a nap and it was pretty cold out..."
>She defends, Kis crossing her hooves,
>"Well, you better deliver the same quality toni-hic-ight. And how're you getting home then Sharp?"
>She asks, and you wave her off.
"I'll catch a c-cab."
>And the two nod.
>"Smart call hon. See ya!"
>Provvie smiles as they trot off into the night, and
>After that, you turn to the bartender and ask,
"C-Can you call a cab for me?"
>And he nods and quickly moves to a rotary on the wall.

>After a few minutes, you're speeding through the streets of Canterlot back home, stumbling through your doorway and into your bedroom.
"H-Hey Tally!"
>You stammer as you collapse onto the bed, Tally thouroughly shocked from her book.
>"O-Oh Celestia Sharp, you scared me! Also..."
>She sniffs and stands you back up, watching for a moment as you struggle to retain balance.
>"W-Where have you been? And why are you piss drunk?"

>input action
>>
>>29048966
I went out to a bar with my boss. A-and my old boss that I got in trouble.
>>
>>29048966
I just spent some quality time with my boss and my old boss who is not my boss anymore
>>
>>29049982
>>
>>29048976
>>29049300
"Spent some quali-quality time with my boss."
>You slur, then wobble in deep thought for a few minutes as you try to think of how to describe Kis.
"And my boss who isn't my boss anymore."
>Good enough.
>"Wish my bosses were like that..."
>She grumbles.
>You then attempt to get under the covers, and after ending up on the floor twice you finally slip inside.
>Tally looks at you with surprise as you try and get comfortable,
>"No shower tonight?"
>She asks, and something in your body physically jerks you towards the bathroom.
>Like a little voice yelling and screaming furiously that you're both being unsanitary and breaking routine.
>But the bed looks so warm, inviting and friendly that you push it to the side, temporarily placating the voice's rage by saying you'll shower in the morning.
>It doesn't seem happy to hear that, but as you snuggle up to her you whisper back an,
"Eh."
>Tally then turns to face you and plants a kiss on your cheek, whispering,
>"Well, that's new."
>And squishes your rump, making you jump with surprise.
>"Guess work wasn't too bad today then, considering you got to go out and party. Shame though, I thought we were going to be able to complain and let loose together."
>She finishes with a chuckle, then goes in for a kiss on the lips.

>input action
>>
>>29050615
Sorry I didn't call, Tally. It was a pretty good day, everything considered.
>>
>>29050621
>As she leans in for the kiss you start to slur out,
"S-Sorry I didn't call Tally. It was a, uh, pretty good day, everything concerned. Considered."
>Your eyes then widen as you stammer,
"W-Wait were we going to kiss? That's why you were leaning in, right? O-Oh Celestia I've ruined the moment now."
>And flush bright red.
>Tally merely laughs and gives you a boop,
>"Ah, it's no problem. We can always try again."
>She says as she leans in for a second time, this time connecting with your lips and wrapping her hooves around you.
>You're rather surprised when her tongue slips into your mouth, unsure of what to do.
>That little voice is back and shouting about something, but it feels rather nice in all honesty.

>input action
>>
>>29050739
tongue wrestle, assert dominance even if you´re drunk as fuck.
>>
>>29050739
Uh, you're supposed to try and wrestle back right?
Shoot, no one taught Sharp how to do this.
>>
>>29050739
That voice should leave a message at the tone so we can get back to it later.
>>
>>29050906

Alcohol is the only teacher we need
>>
>>29050882
>>29050906
>>29051243
>>29051879
>You sit for a stunned moment, unsure of what to do with this thing flopping around in your mouth.
>It's a good flopping though.
>Anyway, you're supposed to tongue wrestle when you kiss, right?
>Right, totally.
>That's what they do in films anyway.
>So with the buzz of alcohol on your side, you throw your tongue into a full frontal attack on her exploratory motions, forcing her back to the median between your mouths and engaging there.
>The little voice raises its whines in urgency, but you tell it to take a hike and that you'll get back to it in the morning.
>It seems to take the subtle hint, and shuts up as you slow your motions and Tally breaks for a moment.

>A thin trail of saliva hangs between your mouths, which breaks as she whispers quietly,
>"Apples..."
>Then laughs,
>"Something a little stronger too. Tastes like a fun time."
>She winks after brushing her mane from her face, then throws her hind legs around you and latches on.
>"Maybe I came on a bit too strong."
>She whispers breathily as her hooves travel up behind your head and pull you back into liplock.
>This time she stops her forceful pushing and instead tries gentle licks and nibbles.
>Things no longer feel like a fight, but instead like dance, an alternate of give and take.
>Back and forth the advantage goes until eventually Tally pulls away to take a breath.
>Her deep, piercing gray eyes stare into yours, two nighttime stars glinting softly in the moonlight.
>"As much as I want to keep going, I-I don't know how fair it is to do so when you're... Well, halfway smashed. So just kisses tonight. But tell me next time you're going out, okay? I might want to come too..."
>She sighs, a tinge of melancholy now fading onto her features.

>input action

Last post for the night.
>>
>>29052625
Oh, sorry. It was a spur of the moment thing. You can come next time for sure.
>>
>>29052625
Give her a hug and cuddle.
>>
>>29052922
always a good option
>>
bop
>>
>>29054502
>>
>>29053172
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.