[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spike thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

While I believe it is time for some Spike thread.
So let us focus on canon-wise aspects.

Last season clearly exhibits his high-spirited nature. Merits such as:
- Winning gauntlet and passing the title to Ember.
- With some internal struggle, he risked his reputation for Thorax sake.
shows how much he believes in friendship.

Still, there is a quite a number of issues due to not being main character and / or writers being lazy, which still remains under the question mark.

- While winning the gauntlet and holding the scepter. Did he even consider the possibilities of keeping the title to himself? Or was he simply oblivious? Even so, wouldn't Spike after this episode have some second-thought about decision he made? Surely Twilight would keep asking him.
- Is the position of "#1 assistant" stifling his potential? Most of his activities (dusting, book shelving) look irrelevant, when he could be some kind of ambassador or other similar stuff.
- When he will realize, that he won't get involved with Rarity?
- Regarding GoH, what would be the growing factor for Spikezilla?
>>
>>29026928
spike is worst pony
>>
>>29026928
>- Regarding GoH, what would be the growing factor for Spikezilla?
"That's my secret, Twilight: I'm always greedy."
*expands*
>>
Wow, sure he has a lot of love here.
>>
This is kinda painful to watch. I'm sorry for you spikefags, however many of them there are.
>>
I wonder why the scepter did that huge explosion of power for him but not Ember.

Oh, and where his parents are and why he is so different from dragons we have seen.
>>
File: 1445222270638.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445222270638.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>29027113
rude
>>
So, why DOESN'T he have wings yet?
>>
I wish Spike was written better.
>>
>>29028116
I wish the show were written better.
>>
File: spikeallthetimeverytime.jpg (84KB, 430x358px) Image search: [Google]
spikeallthetimeverytime.jpg
84KB, 430x358px
>>29026928
>>
>>29028116
And I wish my wife didn't leave me but we can't have everything we want
>>
>>29028132

Apparently your wife can.
>>
>>
If there is any interesting episode prompt, then it would be about a rift between Spike and Twilight
>Spike is absent due to business in Crystal Empire
>Ember is visiting Twilight and Celestia for diplomatic reason
>Both of them talk about Spike
>Ember speaks hypothetically about Spike living in Dragon Land. She begins listing some of the interesting benefits
>Twilight quickly denies that thought, assuring that Spike would never consider that.
>meeting is over
>Celestia tells Twilight, it was unwise of her to speak on Spike's behalf. She asks to settle this matter with Spike
>sometime later, Spike gets correspondence from Celestia and she mentions previous conversation and hopes, that it was settled
>Spike gets upset and asks Twilight, why did she speak on his behalf
>Twilight being oblivious, dwells about logic reasons to stay in Ponyville with her.
>Spike gets frustrated and questions, how come she decides about his life
>they begin to argue and Twilight tells something horrible, making Spike feeling woeful
>he leaves to Canterlot, where confronts Celestia
>she ask him to stay for a week, as she will invite Ember
>ember arrives
>Celestia explains the situation and admits Twilight's fault as her own one. Later about Spike's independence, never being legally a subject, blah-blah-blah
>She leaves Spike with decision, what does he want to do. She assures him, that she will love and support him, even if he goes Dragon Land.
WAT DO?

>>29028113
There should be "why I cannot grow up, besides greed rampage" episode.
The better, if the explanation would hit him really hard such as:
- there is no other way, than becoming greedy
- he will outlive most of Ponyville denizens, before he grow up
- because Equestria (horse territory at least) lacks of "some mineral shit" which allows dragons to grow up
- because lack of dragons makes negative influence on dragon's upbringing
- or some other shit.
>>
>>29028687
The worst way to do it IMO would be to pull a Leelah or something.
>>
File: spikegg.png (801KB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
spikegg.png
801KB, 1447x2047px
>>
>>29029468
Still, some good art here.
>>
>>29029468
How's she going to send faxes to Princess Celestia now?
>>
>>29028132
At least his sleeping basket got an upgrade
>>
File: spike's room.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spike's room.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29030508
>>29028132
forgot pic
>>
File: spyro.jpg (433KB, 1677x950px) Image search: [Google]
spyro.jpg
433KB, 1677x950px
If they ever make a live action movie
this is what spike will look like
>>
>>29026928
Spike need to find himself a more reliable waifu to become relevant. His relationship with Rarity only makes him look like a cuck
>>
>>29031157
Fuck off, he has Ember.
>>
File: 1453050384375.png (323KB, 494x498px) Image search: [Google]
1453050384375.png
323KB, 494x498px
>>
Spike needs to become a knight, desu.
>>
>>29031526
I always thought that was the goal.
>>
>Spike grew up with real parents, and never had the birds and the bees talk
>As a result, he's painfully ignorant of more suggestive situations
>>
>>29032203
No way has he not read anatomy books. He grew up in a goddamn library and has constant access to books even still.
>>
>>29031239
He still prefer to be a cuck for Rarara and ignores Ember. Is like Discord would go after after Cadance instead more willing Futtershy, is just pathethic.
>>
>>29033052
He's just waiting for Ember to get desperate because no other dragons are good enough for her.
>>
>>29033077
By the time Spike grow balls, Garble will steal her away from him.
>>
>>29033078
Garble is just the one she forces to fuck various male dragons to entertain her. All dragons but her, Spike, and Torch are boulderheads.
>>
>>29033078
Garble is a fucking moron, Ember was pissed off about being the only dragon with more than half a brain.

If she slept with Garble she's have to gag him to stop the stupid leaking out and spoiling the moment, Garble would be the royal fucktoy at best.
>>
>at long last, Spike finds his mother
>>
>>29033406
>Not the skeleton pic
>>
>>29033406
subtle
>>
>>29034468
Took me a second, but that would interesting prompt(???). I'm afraid I was infected with incurable edginess factor, which can be only infected while browsing multiple sonic art / fanfiction on deviantArt.Please have mercy at me

Here is the bullshit:

>Spike would be manipulated, to think that whole ponykind, including Celestia, was lying to him about his origins. Being merely a tool.
>Of course, a great, emotional rift between Spike and Celestia / Twilight.
>Later it would take combined effort of Thorax and Ember to find out, that "mother" is a actually a changeling.
>Truth comes out and Spike feels void inside of him.
>Ember would find out about the real mother.
>Then infamous skeleton pic as mentioned in >>29033430
>Spike's hopes and dreams gets crushed.
>For obvious reasons he asks for solitude.
>Spike's leaves the show

>appears later as grown up dragon like in GoH
>some bullshit like "I hoard love"
>happy reunite
>>
>>29034867
I always figured that him growing permanently and not controlling his greed growth would come from bullshit like "all of you are my hoard."

Imagine how huge he would be if he greed grew at the size of Ember or Garble.
>>
>>29033084
>>29033091
What if Garble reform and become a good dragon? He would have more chances than baby dragon.
>>
>>29034974
Nope. Spike means too much to her.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.