[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, with a little land, money, and organization, we could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ponyville.png (603KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
Ponyville.png
603KB, 1280x723px
You know, with a little land, money, and organization, we could have our own Ponyville type place for us. Just a little taste of equestria.

It would be as close to a utopia that can exist in this world, and the only thing stopping us from doing this is ourselves.
>>
>>29019997
in about a decade or so VA will be pretty close.
>>
>>29020001
VR i mean.
>>
>>29020001

Vermont is fairly nice...
>>
>>29019997
>and the only thing stopping us from doing this is ourselves.
and regulation
and zoning laws
and skilled labor
>>
>>29020011
>and regulation
>and zoning laws
>and skilled labor

All things that can be overcome.
>>
>>29019997
didn't some anon buy an island somewhere that was about 100 sq feet? we talked about having a party and sinking it into the river
>>
>>29020011
do it in wyoming where theres no bestiality laws and its almost entirely empty land. you could probably pick up a hundred acres for 10 grand.
>>
>>29020023
And talking coloured sentient pones not existing
>>
>>29020034
>And talking coloured sentient pones not existing

I didn't actually say that.
>>
>>29019997
Multiple boards have discussed this. The only ones who started planning anything serious were /pol/ and /out/. In theory, it's not difficult. At least in the USA, fertile land is cheap and zoning permits are surprisingly easy to come by. Founding a town isn't too expensive, really. The main problem is actually convincing anons to invest in a life in the middle of fucking nowhere with nobody but their fellow anons to keep them company.

/pol/'s effort is definitely dead for now. /out/ might still be trying but it's a slow board so it probably won't get anywhere. 2-4 anons sharing a cabin at most probably.
>>
>>29020058
Theres no way in Hell I'd quarantine myself in a shanty town with you horsefuckers. The only Anons willing to go would be the /out/ rejects thinking their hot shit, or fat greasy autists thinking a few femanons are going to want to lift a finger to build something and travel out to New Equestria with the other Anons. There would be nothing worthwhile in that "town".
>>
>>29020058
main problem would be money. not many working anons are going to line up to fund the life of some random faggot who wants to live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>29020088
If I was promised a cute, loyal, fertile, conservative wife, I would.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.