[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG - Please Ignore Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (3MB, 1200x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
3MB, 1200x3024px
how to pretend horse http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>29018506
post sheets
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28890364/ old thread
>>
>>29018512
http://pastebin.com/1R7XvXUM
>>
>>29018512
http://pastebin.com/DueEQcbX
>>
File: bune 2.png (70KB, 900x724px) Image search: [Google]
bune 2.png
70KB, 900x724px
>>29018512
http://pastebin.com/vRNWdwc7
>>
>>29018518
>>29018519
>>29018526

Godfrey Shock [Male Griffon] 5/5
Alexandrite & Geode [Male/? Crystal Pony/?] 5/5, 5/5
Chance Hasit [Female Unicorn] 5/5

On the penultimate issue of Clockwork Comics(TM): Missing Tea, the party deduced and tracked the assumed perpetrators to outside their workplace, the two of them all heading down the alley alone, their companions branching down a different path.
>>
>>29018559
Chance closes up her scamshop to track down the ponies.

Teleporting to a nearby roof to survey the area.
>>
>>29018559
Shock puts on his gask mask after slicking back the feathers atop his head. He loads up his blunderbuss with a specially crafted bullet before he starts moving to a lower rooftop. trailing the two perps from his high vantage point.
>>
>>29018594
>>29018607
The two of you make to the roofs. Fortunately, it looks like their guards are down. Neither of them seem to be armed, and the pony seems to be a bit tipsy. Where he got alcohol inside the factory, you don't know.

>>29018518
>Alexandrite peeks his head up as the crowd leaves the factory. Waiting for the others to get ready, he focuses his magic again on the suspected duo to see what they're planning.
>Mind Reader 8
>As does Geode
>Mind Reader 3

Fortunately, the most malicious thing the two have planned are grabbing chineighs food and bunking together.
>>
>>29018679
Shock peers from underneath the tarp he's under, spying on the two guards from above
>>
>>29018559
>>29018679
[Not planning anything? They're the only ones here though, who else could it be?]
Alexandrite thinks to himself. Looking down the other alley, he tries to get a quick read on the other nameless workers before they get out of range.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
As does Geode.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
>>
>>29018679
>>29018745
"Seems more normal than I expected, catbird."

She trots over to the other edge to observe the other group.

Perception [1d10]
>>
>>29018745
The two continue down the road. At one point, the stallion kicks one of the street lamps, the light within immediately going out. The two assumedly continue into the darkness, but you'd have to continue across the roofs if you wanted to keep watching them.

>>29018746
Unfortunately, they're the unusual kind of stupid that makes them especially good at not being mind-read. None of them are holding knives, I suppose. That's reassuring,

>>29018766
As you look over, the part of the roof gives way, your hoof slipping and you nearly falling off the ledge. You quickly catch yourself and jump back, the stone hitting the pavement below, causing the group to look up where you just were.
>>
>>29018766
>>29018808
"Yeah...nothin unusual cept for that," he peers at the stallion who kicks the street lamp, "Pretty suspicious, yeah?"

Shock uses his good eye to scout out anything unusual.
"And leave the peerin t' me, alright lassie? Just stay covered," he whispers to Chance as he travels to the next rooftop.
>>
>>29018808
Chance quickly recovers and considers her options.

"Can't give the others away, can't have them being suspicious" she whispers to Seraph.

She teleports down to the stallions.

And with her best cop voice she firmly states:

"Hello citizens, we are with the local police and are searching for a missing mare, she has been described as having an exceptionally long mane and a cutie mark resembling tea leaves would you know anything about that?"

She thinks of one last bit

"Did I mention the reward for her safe return?"

[1d10] Bluff
>>
>>29018808
[Nothing still...]
Alexandrite turns his head to the other alley, not realizing how far the other two have gotten. He comes out of his hiding spot, trailing after them in a hurry and trying to remain unseen.
>Sneak [1d10]
>>
>>29018848
Your sudden appearance catches them off guard. One turns to the other a little shaken, whispering

>"Shit, when did we get new cops?"
>>"I don't know, the coppers have been complacent here until recently. shit."

"Um, s-sorry officer, you're askin' the wrong sorts of folks. We were just talkin' about the disappearance with some coworkers. They uh. they went that away, right Sheet Metal?"

the other looks to him, and nods,

"Y-yeah, I'm sure they know."

>>29018859

Your crystal hooves bump a glass bottle, causing it to fall onto the street and clink loudly.

>>29018847
Above, the two take quick notice of the glass tinkling, and the gryphon whispers something to the stallion, causing them to start moving faster, looking worried as they keep looking over their shoulders.
>>
>>29018920
Alexandrite stops in his tracks and steps to the side of the alley at the sound, hoping he didn't ruin the entire stakeout. He glances back at the two culprits, attempting one last read with them increasing their pace, deciding to keep distance himself.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
As does Geode.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
>>
>>29018920
Shock purses his lips as he looks at Alexandrite
"Ay yi yi..."

He tries maneuvering around, avoiding any prying eyes as he tries to get a good look at the two perps.
>Maneuvering
[1d10]
>>
>>29018920
"Alrighty then, thank you for helping us make the world a better place! You stallions have a nice night, alright?"

Chance walks towards where they described, still keeping an eye on them.
>>
>>29018944
Their burst of emotions allow you to peer deeper into their minds than before. Images of them handing off a passed out mare to a cloaked figure are layered with the emotion of regret and the fear of everything crashing down on them.

>>29018953
You manage to keep up on them, even looking up at the path ahead of them. While the road continues, it's currently has some sort of social brawling on between gryphons (the kind with a ring where you bet money on yourself). The other two ways lead off left and right, but the left path leads to a dead end. Perhaps you could cut them off.

>>29018969
You catch up with Alexandrite, his geode on his back pulsating oddly as he looks ahead.
>>
>>29019019
Alexandrite keeps his eyes on them as he follows, a figure finally found out. His body glows slightly from the power of the spell and finally getting a solid clue, he pauses for a moment hopin this doesn't reveal him.
[Just a little more, hope I'm not wearing you out too much.]
He continues to follow, trying to pry a little deeper to figure out if they know who this cloaked figure is.
>Mind Reader [1d10+1] [+1 from Crit last turn]
Geode continues to pry as well, being urged to look this much at one thing must make it important.
>Mind Reader [1d10]
>>
>>29019019
>>29019071
"Relying a lot on that magic stuff, hey Alex?"

"What's going on? Apparently the workers already know about the missing mares."
>>
>>29019019
Shock thinks to himself, and decides to follow the right path, while staying at his vantage point.
>>
>>29019091
"It's helped moved this investigation along already, and hopefully it'll bring it to a quick end. I saw them bringing a mare to a cloaked figure, so I know they're the ones we're looking for. But I can't quite see who the third one is yet..."
>>
>>29019071
Even deep in their mind, you cannot find any memory of what the figure looked like. However, your geode produces a memory that distracts you from discovering the third one's identity- the mare being thrown aside by the mysterious caper, left on the ground.

>>29019103
The two reach the center of the fork in the road. Looking over their shoulder, they don't see the rest of your party, and look relieved. They begin heading right , stallion tugs on the griffon's wings, and they turn around and start heading to the alleyway.
>>
>>29019150
Alexandrite strains to try and find the identity of who is taking these mares, but as Geode plucks a new memory out, he stops.
[Just tossed aside, how could— Wait, that's what we should be doing. Looking for that spot...]
Alexandrite stops in his tracks, the others can trail the two goons. Instead, he'll examine this memory, and find the drop off point from their memories.
>Locate and Go [1d10]
>>
>>29019150
Shock's eyebrows furrow, and he discreetly follows them from above the roofs. He does a quick spot check to see if there's anypony tailing him as he follows the two perps.
>Supreme Survivor
>Survival
>>
>>29019150
Chance attempts provide backup for Alex, going to follow him and the others towards wherever these ponies are going.
>>
>>29019180
Flashes of your own memory start to link with your own. An alleyway, a heap of trash. You hiding the- no, that's his memory- underneath. The bags moving, it might not have been rats!
The two's movements are explained as well, they're heading towards the scene of the crime, and know you've been looking around.
>>29019231
You catch the tail ends of the culprits duck behind a simular alley, one you know goes to a dead end. You spot your griffon friend above you, looking down at them.

>>29019195
The griffons that roosted above are assumedly at the brawl now. You notice Chance approaching as the two start poking about in a heap of trash.
>>
>>29019264
Shock grins.
"Looks like we might've hit paydirt."

He takes out his blunderbuss and props the stock on his shoulder, waiting to see what the two perps are retrieving from the trash.
>>
>>29019264
Alexandrite follows the trails of memory, chasing after the two culprits. He shakes his head as his own blur into them, not wanting to lose the trail. When the connect of the location comes through, he pushes his legs as hard as he can run to make it to the scene before they can. If they're able to wipe the evidence or get away, they'll lose their only lead.
>Chase Them Down/Reach that bag first [1d10]
>>
>>29019264
Chance takes this opportunity to teleport in, somewhere hopefully hidden, but it isn't necessary.

[1d10] Effectiveness of Hiding Spot
>>
>>29019307
>>29019279
>>29019288
"Still here, come'n now. They're gonna find-"

Alexandrite breaks the gryphon's sentence off, rushing in with his body still producing a low level of light from his heavy usage of the Geode.

"Fuck!"

the stallion stays, backing up as much as he can. Chance follows shortly after, teleporting into the alleyway, Seraph hoping off your back looking a little sick after teleporting twice.

"This ain't what it looks like, we swears!"

the griffon says, holding a taloned limb to protect him.
>>
>>29019407
Shock hovers down from his perch atop the roof, and starts digging through the trash pile the two were digging in, aiming his blunderbuss at them.

"Aye, I suppose that the factory doesn't pay ya much, so ya gotta dig through trash, eh? If ya'll weren't doin nothin, then I suppose I might wanna see what's so interesting about this here pile of garbage."
>>
>>29019407
"Of course it doesn't. Unless that is, you think we're both looking at different things. So say, what _are_ you doing?"
>>
>>29019407
"I know exactly what it looks like. You've been the ones kidnapping those mares, but you tossed one back here for whatever reason."
Alexandrite steps over to the trash pile to find the mare in the bag.
"Now explain why so we can fix this problem."
>>
>>29019438
>>29019419
"N-nothing! We just lost something.. hey!"

>>29019461
You go to where you were before, digging through the trash, despite it's deepness.

"F-fine! She's in there."

the gryphon pulls aside a few trash bags, showing an unconscious mare shallowly breathing, obviously dehydrated.

"L-listen, the stallion usually comes every month and asks us to pick a girl off the street for him. He takes them away, we m-make sure our limbs keep working. Cops gave up lookin' for the girls, we figured we could keep doing it."
>"What are you doing Gradd?"
"Shut up Bolt, I'm done, alright? This has gotten way to deep for me."

The gryphon turns back to you after being stopped by his partner,

"He came early, two nights ago. We usually tie'm up and all that. He wasn't... wasn't... I don't know, he wasn't looking right okay? He swooped down like a fuckin' monster and took her from us. Then he stuck that arm... thing in her neck and she went cold. Like a fucking arm vampire or something. I freaked out, but he kept... going. After he was done he left again, we were left with this gal. We couldn't just take her or something. We had to get rid of her. Gal's been on my conscious ever since."

he looks down at the pale face of the missing mare, scowling,

"Fuck, I'm not what this paints this me to be. If I lose this claw, I ain't got shit for jobs. Guy's a wonder tinkerer, I can feel through these claws, even."
>>
>>29019575
"Calm down, we can get you work and prosthetics. In fact, if you help us find them, we could have bits in it for you."
>>
>>29019575
Alexandrite picks the mare up from the trash, brushing off the garbage from her.
"So he's been using these mares to power the enhancements. It really was blood..."

He looks at the mare, dehydration likely the least of her problems. He clears his mind, coat returning to it's original color.
>Discarding Crystal Memory Changes
He channels different magic from Geode, trying to at least correct the fatigue and drained effects this mare suffered to hold her till they get help.
>Heal [1d10]
And Geode, reluctant after all the prying to now change tactics, is pushed as well.
>Heal [1d10]

"You didn't question kidnapping ponies the first time? You could have gotten a normal replacement to start with to hold a job, or at last found something else after the first time."
>>
>>29019575
Shock looks down at the griffon's prosthetic arm, and back to his eyes.

"I might have a proposition t' ya'll, if you wanna keep that there arm."
>>
>>29019647
"Have you ever had to buy a part of your own body, before? Long as you can't function right without it, the shops'll charge you four times the price for it. Ain't like I chose to get it hacked off. Ain't like I could've gotten a good-paying job to begin with. You moving-around types, you're all the same. Born with or gain some kinda thing that sets you apart from the rest, makes you better than the average guy. I ain't special. I ain't got magical rays that can shoot out of this prosthetic. Thing's killing me, y'know."

Camomile's body begins to regain it's color, her body shivering as she remains unconscious for the time being. Have been here for more than a day, her body has bite marks and scratches besides the unnatural ones on her neck.

"Bolt here used to know some guys that did sex slaving. He told me-"
>"It seemed like it was legitimate, okay? Didn't have to see the girls again, the guy didn't waste time. I thought it was legit."

>>29019603
"I don't need your bits, unicorn. This talon was made by one guy and from all the tinkers I've met, only he knows how to figure with it. He ain't the type tell you where he lives, either. Never saw his face, nor a hoof. Hell, only reason I can tell he was a pony was his hoofprints."

>>29019657
>"You think we have any choice in the matter now? Either you turn us into the cops, or we're stuck in this rut till who knows when. Damn well think these parts are made of lead, ever since the limb was installed, both of us been feeling sicker. We're gonna end up dead in the end, so spit it out. What else can we do?"
>>
>>29019733
Shock smiles.
"If you're willing to be a lab rat, I know a few ponies."
>>
>>29019733
"I haven't lost anything aside my life nearly once. I'll admit I was rather fortunate being in a field that helped and even benefited from the injury, but either way, being dealt a bad circumstance like yours is no reason to kidnap ponies."
Alexandrite stands back up straight, placing Camomile over the top of his back by his shoulders, the only flat spot with Geode growing off the rest. Geode appears to shift in shape slightly, as if it's holding her steady on Alexandrite's back.
"I wouldn't be surprised if its killing you, one could say its karma for cutting off the life off these mares with slavery or whatever else you've subjected them too."

>>29019603
>>29019657
"You two can handle these guys for now, correct? I need to get her to a hospital quickly."
Alexandrite says to the others, leaving to get Chamomille help.
>>
>>29019802
Shock nods his head.
"Yeah, leave em to us, Alex."
>>
>>29019802
>>29019810
"Earlier I was just pretending to be a policemare."

She sighs.

"Sorry boys, I know the law isn't always the best, but it's the only thing we can do right now. Come quietly."
>>
>>29019802
"Karma killing us, eh? Well Suppose I was born all sorts of wrong then, because your 'karma' was fucking me over day one. Go be a hero, least your lot in life isn't the villain."

>>29019786
"No, I'm done with ponies trying to put me back together like a broken toy. After all this, I don't care if I fall apart all together, that's how the universe wants it, anyhow."

>>29019820
>>29019810
>"Don't got do this, ma'am. It isn't gonna solve anything. Was happening before we got here. First it was those church folk, and the kids who'd play in the clock tower. Then it was the schoolhouse until the teacher got caught doin' what we're doin'. Pluckin' us ain't gonna solve the problem, just postpone it. Let life fuck is over with some dignity, not spat on."
>>
>>29019820
>>29019851
Shock shrugs.

"If they don't wanna come with me, I s'pose it's up t' you, Chance."
>>
>>29019851
>Said I was heading to find a hospital with Camomile last post, guess I'll just repeat that
>>
>>29019851
"Fine, then me and my plucky bunny assistant won't arrest you."

Seraph looks upset that he's the assistant.

"But instead sentence you to community service. At the inn a few towns over, the Immoral Harlot."

She quickly leans over

"Really great work actually, good pay, nice ponies, you might even meet somepony in your adventures that'll help you with those enhancements."

Then back to herself

"So, what's it gonna be? Want to stop being this totally illegal criminal and instead be a somewhat illegal mercenary?"
>>
>>29019867
"Give up what I've got going on here, or give up what I've got going on here. Least I can get drunk at an inn."
the gryphon says, exasperated.
>"Fuck, I mean it ain't like I got family or anything, but-."

the stallion lowers his head, stopping whatever he's saying. He submits, looking to follow you.

>timeskipping
>>29019867
>>29019860

>>29019865
Fortunately, the body is an incredible thing. Having lost so much blood in a short time, the body had started to lose function of it's internal organs and went catatonic to help preserve the heart and brain. The doctors say it was extremely fortunate you found her when you did, as the body can only last so long without food or water.

The father is extremely gracious to you, having not only found his daughter, but returned her alive. He only has 150 bits to split between all of you (take 50 bits each), but offers you some of his stock, giving you each a red potion held in small glass beakers (statted as the "Health Potion" described in the skill Distill Life).

The two vagabonds take up board in the Immoral Harlot, and for the next week are hardly seen sober, lamenting what actions led up to them being there. After some time, the stallion admits he's started to consider Shock's offer, and heads off with him, leaving the griffon alone in the bar.

The town the party visited hasn't had a disappearance since the two left, but the identity of the cloaked tinker remains to be seen. Just as the clocktower continues to tick as it does every night and day, so too does life go on for the citizens there, going about their day without much thought of what goes on out of sight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6i4hKWYew4
>Pause, end of arc.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.