[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Pinkie Pie to lick my face.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: pinkie_lick.gif (434KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie_lick.gif
434KB, 394x394px
I want Pinkie Pie to lick my face.
>>
Spread cake frosting on it.
>>
>>29015307
I want Pinkie Pie to lick my dick.
>>
>>29015307
i want to lick her face, her neck, her tummy, her butt...
>>
File: Pinkie Slurp.jpg (375KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Slurp.jpg
375KB, 850x850px
You're welcome, OP.
>>
File: dick.webm (270KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
dick.webm
270KB, 1360x706px
>>
File: Oops.png (3MB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Oops.png
3MB, 2500x1666px
Careful what you wish for...
She's going to lick a whole lot more than your face
>>
File: Darn The Screen Is In The Way.jpg (97KB, 1920x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Darn The Screen Is In The Way.jpg
97KB, 1920x1104px
>>29015307
>>
File: No Escape.png (340KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
No Escape.png
340KB, 800x800px
Resistance is futile...
>>
>>29015433
I'm not into vore, so why do I want to dive down that throat?
>>
File: lick.gif (503KB, 1144x946px) Image search: [Google]
lick.gif
503KB, 1144x946px
>>29015464
>>29015415
>>29015411
>>
>>29015850

>As the mammoth pink pony shakes the building, you slide closer and closer to the gaping moist cavern.
>As her warm breath washes over you, her gigantic tongue quivers in anticipation of finding you.
>Your foot makes contact, and the tongue rears up with a squelching sound, as though poised to strike.
>Desperately you roll to one side as the muscular appendage slaps wetly onto the floor.
>You find that the desk you've rolled up against is bolted to the floor for some reason, and you hang on like grim death.
>Pinkie's huge tongue retracts, and her voice fills the space as the building shakes some more.
>"You can't hide from me forever!"
>Again, her mouth appears at the shattered window and opens like the sally port of a gigantic, fleshy castle.
>Like a conquering army, her tongue issues forth once more, sweeping back and forth in search of her prey.
>Something warm and wet smacks into your back and momentarily retreats.
>It quickly returns as the moist tip of her tongue deftly flicks up beneath you, the huge muscle wrapping itself snugly about your form.
>Sensing triumph, the gigantic pony tugs at you once, twice, and finally dislodges your trip on the third pull.
>You feel the warm wet flesh pressed against you quiver in anticipation and triumph, as you are drawn towards her eagerly awaiting maw...

>"Tag, you're it, Nonny!"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.