[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legitimate Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: i don't even know.png (164KB, 993x474px) Image search: [Google]
i don't even know.png
164KB, 993x474px
why are you still going to watch the next season despite knowing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKvUMrMMY4o
is what the show is and will be in everything past season 5.

1. Larson isn't coming back
2. Faust isn't coming back
3. Hasbro is gonna keep introducing new writers who never watched the show until we have a roster of 200 writers to choose our favorite from
4. the only thing to look forward to is the movie, why are you hyped for the show?
>>
>>29014476
Because it has ponies in it
>>
File: 1481017406084.png (400KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481017406084.png
400KB, 800x800px
>>29014476
Cause I have enjoyed some of the episodes of the last season and I have the ability to perceive the ups and downs of the show in scale of grays rathen than absolute blacks and whites?
>>
>>29014484
fpbp
>>
File: twillie smilie.gif (698KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
twillie smilie.gif
698KB, 464x464px
>>29014476
>why are you hyped for the show?
cute ponies
>>
>>29014476
>Legitimate question
>Leading question and video far more autistic that anything bronies ever produced
really makes you think
>>
>>29014476
Last season killed the show for me, I have no interest whatsoever in watching any more seasons of a show whose director thinks that it's OK to make shit because "it's for little girls". I'm here because I still love the ponies, and I need some place to get more pony now that I can't watch the shitfest that the show has become. I loved 5 fucking seasons of the show (so, so far there have been more seasons I liked than seasons I hated), and I have total trust in the movie, only fucking idiots like Haber and Miller worked on the show, so everyone worthy is working on the movie.

That being said, I think that the people who will watch next season will do it because they still like it. Because, you know, after the Twilicorn many people said "the show is shit now". I didn't think it was shit, I liked seasons 4 and 5, fuck, season 5 had CotLM, one of my 3 favorite episodes ever. So, if I watched and enjoyed something that other people called "shit", I think other people can enjoy something I call "shit". Not because they're wrong, but because people have different tastes.

One last thought, both you and me are new to all this "being a fan of the fandom" thing, so my advice here is, don't be a dick, don't try to tell people that they're wrong. There's literally no reason to bring more hate to us. Live and let die, Anon.
>>
>>29014535
>Live and let die
Live and let LIVE
Fuck my subconscious.
>>
>>29014484
/thread
>>
>>29014476
I'm not really hyped anymore at this point honestly. Sick and tired of them trying to redeem all the villains, I know it's a show about friendship, but please stop the cliche. We all know Quenn Chrysalis is going to be redeemed eventually. The personalities of the characters are also continually going downhill.
>>
>>29014476
>4. the only thing to look forward to is the movie, why are you hyped for the show?
Because the characters I really care about are the CMC, and I'm not interested in MLP lore at all. I'm not hyped as much as I am desperately hopeful for a miracle.
>>
>>29014535
>don't try to tell people that they're wrong. There's literally no reason to bring more hate to us.
I never try to convince people to stop liking the show. Every time someone asks "how are you feeling about the show", and I say I'm not, someone asks why I'm not, then I explain my personal feelings and get yelled at for being a doomsayer.
>>
>>29014476
Honestly, I imagine, for me at this point it will be like watching Naruto - just want to see how it ends. If it turns into Spongebob or Simpsons however, I will drop it. I have already passed three episodes in the last season.
>>
I am always hyped for new poni. I loved all seasons so far, so chances are, I will love the next one as well.
>>
>>29014651
>just want to see how it ends
I'm sorry to point this out but most likely it won't "end". When they wrote To Where and Back Again, they didn't know if there was going to be a next season. The show could have ended right there, and that would have been the final episode, nothing special at all, not even "ending-looking" like the s4 finale, an episode where the mane 6 didn't even have a role at all. Chances are, one year the show won't be renewed and the last finale will be the end.
>>
>>29014658
I pray to god that s7 at least goes back t the grand structure of s4 and 3. They weren't very impressive, and its not like I actually get invested, but at least it makes me feel like I'm fucking alive, and breathing through these ponies lives, rather than pressing play on 52 interchangeable My Little Pony branded cartoon shows.
Its was a formula that at least functioned properly, despite being mediocre
>>
>>29014544
>Live and let die

Introducing Vodka Martini as an Agent of Her Majesties Secret Service
>>
It's amazing how much fans of the show seem to dislike or even hate that very show.
>>
>>29014476
This >>29014656. I even liked Starlight and Sunset's concept, but EqG is still kinda shit.
>>
>>29014484
/thread
>>
>>29014491
this
>>
>>29014476
I liked Season 6.

I think Faust is overrated.
>>
Who says you have to be hyped all the time? I just enjoy the cute pones.
>>
File: IMG_5442.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5442.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
Because poners OP.
>>
File: 1474152948132.jpg (42KB, 568x594px) Image search: [Google]
1474152948132.jpg
42KB, 568x594px
>>29014476
I'm not. I stopped watching over a year ago. It sucks but. I don't feel the same way about QT poners anymore. There's nothing I can do, my heart just isn't in it anymore.
>>
>>29015600
You can always watch other shows that also promote friendship values like what FiM does.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.