[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- wew lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: you're pretty good.jpg (111KB, 843x756px) Image search: [Google]
you're pretty good.jpg
111KB, 843x756px
>>29012621
Post sheets
>>
>>29012635
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>29012635

http://pastebin.com/w7XgTUwD
>>
>>29012662

Name fix.
>>
>>29012635
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: aaayyyyylmao.jpg (3MB, 1836x2286px) Image search: [Google]
aaayyyyylmao.jpg
3MB, 1836x2286px
>>29012635
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 4/5 (8/7)
Amy 4/6 (7/6)
Flow 11/4 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/7 (8/7)

Today is Ludia, 15th of Dusk Reverie, 784, Kalpa 6217 (Afternoon)
>On the ship is 1 day's worth of food and 2 days' worth of water

Last time on HQ...

After finishing off Jean Genie, Observer and Shei chased Desert Lamp through a Breezie Ring (a ring of rune-covered stones and mushrooms) which lead into a world resembling a 20's cartoon. The ring closed right after they went through, preventing Lamp from doubling back to trap them there. Pryce and the others helped fortify the defenses of the Crystal Workshop, although the automata which Lamp had disabled were still disabled.

Amy, Flaming and later Flow spoke a bit with Mudi about the specifics of her plan. On the first layer of Tartarus there is a place called the Momentary Lake, which can preserve anything that enters its waters. Mudi has become extremely powerful due to her absorption of tons of witchbone, but if she were to step outside of the cartoony World she constructed, her power would rapidly decrease, as her body cannot handle that much power. The Lake is surrounded by the Soterio Field, a plain which reduces the desires of all who enter it to zero, effectively "killing" them as they lose the desire to even get up and move.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28927191/#28928798
>>
>Flow
Hope keeps a stoic facade up, but you recognize this as his usual expression when genuinely terrified. "Keep it in ya pants, lad. Killin' yaself and her won't accomplish peanuts."

His glance alternates between the blank wanted posters and Vizsla. "Lad, were your posters blank before?"

>Observer
>>29012759
Lamp jumps upon hearing you: Shei blasts his stomach with the null spell, and it vanishes, returning to normal in his body. "Gods damnit, you people need to learn when to leave someone ALONE!"

She pulls a large changeling's wing out of her coat, and draws a knife across it. "Okay, if you dispel this one, I'm gonna stab it and your friend Zjetya will never fly again. I'll let you see Mudi, if you just let me go home. You already killed one of my demons and I'll probably get in trouble, but it's better than getting my clothes dirty."

>>29012730
Volkama gives a long speech about one of his favorite students, one whom he thinks would be a very good match for you. However, it's a bit boring and hard to follow. You do get that she is a strong mage, because he won't stop repeating that. Her name is Tirza, a unicorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXZIIdnnrlA
The conversation is cut short by a bell chiming in the distance. A diamond dog limps down from upstairs. "Already!?" she gasps, peeking out the cracks between some of the wooden boards on the windows.

(2/3)
>>
>>29012645
>>29012662
>Flow
"What do I get out of it?" Vizsla cheerily asks, slightly tickling Amy over her apology. "What good and devout pony doesn't want to enter the crypt of gods? For the first time in centuries, perhaps milennia of history, we're seeing a gathering of those powerful enough to open Tartarus. I simply must see it before the demons and angels wipe us out in their crossfire. We may see a full-blown war between the angels and demons soon you know. The Birdcage full of high-level angels, the demons swarming every square inch of territory, hunting for mortals to kill or capture... opening Tartarus now would be the spark of battle unprecedented since the Rapture. Why we simply need to work together, to ensure our mutual survival."

"As long as you don't impede what we want to build on the surface..." Mudi says cautiously.
>>
>>29012801
Pryce tries to keep an interest look on his face through the spiel, but it's hard to stay given the relation.
"That all sounds... I guess I'll say hello after this is all over?"
Pryce says questionably after Volkama stops talking.

His ears perk up as the bell rings, head turning with the welcome distraction to the sound and then to the dog making its appearance.
"Already? Already what?"
He asks.
>>
>>29012808
Flaming eyes Vizsla curiously, tapping her chin as she tries to gauge the witch. "That's really all you want? Just to see history?" She hums. "Well, alright, then, we can use all the help we can get. How would we get Mudi out of this world without losing any power, to start?"

She throws up a hoof as she mentions the Birdcage, "Oh! Actually, Viszla, we were going to look for you too to ask you about the angels living up there: specifically that rust cloud that went out a few days ago towards Zha."
>>
>>29012808

Amy giggles slightly despite her best efforts as she is tickled.

"Alright," she says, waving her hooves at Vizsla to get her to stop. "If you're going to help, then this should be even easier! Do you have a plan to get past the Field of Poppies?" Amy asks, getting her names progressively more wrong.
>>
>>29012801
With his stomach returned to its rightful place Shei-Sher stands on even footing feeling healthy again. Lamp's proposition throws Shei-Sher for a loop. he thinks to himself 'she could do away with me in a honest duel. The threat is hardly necessary. Nonetheless I shouldn't give her any ideas.'
Shei then speaks up
"If you think I am here to fight you you are mistaken. I only want what belongs to my friends." he states calmly
>>
>>29012792
>>29012801
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08

"We have no intentions of interfering with you. Unlike my companion who closed the portal, despite our requests against it, we merely sought an audience with Mudi." Observer explains, hoping this can defuse the situation better than violence this time.

>Roll for persuasion if needed
[1d10]
>>
File: Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
>>29012934
>>29012995
"Something tells me I shouldn't quite trust you, but if you bite me in the ass, it's your funeral now that we're in Mudi's world," Lamp says hesitantly. She tosses the changeling wings into the air, and they vanish. The world is black-and-white but her jacket turns into a lighter shade of gray, suggesting she's removed the spell from Wireframe as well. "Right this way, colts."

She leads you to a large cottage which resembles an upside-down book, with the spine serving as the roof, with a tall chimney resembling a pen (see next post).

>>29012873
"Yes, I do hope she hasn't been eaten by a demon. A pair of you would beget quite a fine pack of alicorns."
Spitshine snickers.

The bell chimes once again, the sound distorting as if rang by someone of immense strength. "The silver eye is twinkling. The chiming of the bell in the Twinkling Belfry is the sign that the angels are coming to rescue us! W-we just need to stay where we are... but what of Neither-Nor?" The dog looks up at your face with a bit of confusion and recognition.

You hear the march and cackles of many demons. Through the gaps in the windows you see that many demons are flocking to the west, the direction of the Twinkling Belfry on the map.

Zjetya's wings reappear, and for a moment, they resemble changeling wings, but quickly turn back into moth wings. The purple melts off of Wireframe, sinking into the ground, and she wakes with a yawn.

(1/2)
>>
>>29012882
>>29012919
"I'll handle Mudi's travel," Vizsla says. She turns and coughs politely into a handkerchief, producing a glass sphere which resembles a snowglobe. "But everyone and everything else in this World will have to be taken somewhere safe, you see. The golem shall go with Mudi, but the mortals... ah, just give them jobs as Farms, eh?"

"I don't have many ideas about the Soterio Field..." Mudi says. "They say that those who achieve enlightenment have already nulled all desire, but the saints and gurus of the days of old have probably all been killed or are hiding in peace somewhere."

"Ah, the angels? Well, the last that my special somepony Imaal said, they're having a bit of a bout up there. One angel, named Mirror Image, lured many mortals to the Birdcage after she had been shot down by the Mariposans. She turned them into angels using the feathers of another angel named the Vipaka. Well, someone upstairs must not have like that very much, because an angel named Miracle charged into the Birdcage all by herself. It sounds like they've been fighting ever since," Vizsla explains.

Observer and Shei enter the cottage, led by a female zebra with flat white hair, and extravagant fashion. "Got two more fans of yours, Mudi," the zebra says. "Don't count on the mortals in the tower being brought here."

Mudi nods solemnly.
>>
>>29013039
after she and a pack of many other angels*
>>
>>29013034
"I-I just said I'd say hello! There won't be packs of anything for quite some time."
Pryce says in a flustered hurry.

"The silver eye is a bell? The angels are coming?"
Pryce repeats, not expecting this to be the answer to those notes earlier.
"...Do you think Sugar got any of those notes yet?"
He wonders ,glancing over at Spitshine. As the dog looks up at him, Pryce turns his face away.
"...He'll be on his way without a second thought no doubt, with the eye finally twinkling."
He mutters, hoping it'd dissuade the prodding.

Pryce peers out the window at the march of demons, worried at heading that way if they are to find Sugar there.
"Zjetya, which way did you say that zebra went?"
He asks, turning his focus to her.

He blinks at seeing the odd wings, double checking his vision when they return to normal.
"Your wings, they're back! Looks like they stopped her faster than I thought. ...Are they feeling alright? Thought I saw something off for a second."
As Wireframe rises up, some relief washes over Pryce.
"And you're alright too. Thank the heavens, I figured it'd be another trial to get through ha hunter like the demon she left here."

Pryce looks back out the window, voice sounding a bit better in tone.
"Just need to find Sugar, and we can be done with this place. Maybe those breezies found her already, and we can stop at that circle to get her location."
>>
>>29013034
Flaming gasps, "No! None of the ponies, Shade or otherwise, in this world is getting turned into another Farm. We'll figure something else out for them!" She turns to Mudi, "Well, how hard is it to become a guru? Can someone show us how to be like that, lacking desire or something?" she asks out of ignorance.

As Viszla moves onto the subject of the angels, Flaming stomps a hoof, "Well, we need to make sure whatever happened up there doesn't happen again, Zha can't take another attack like the one it did. For the good of Mariposa and else where, we're looking for a way up there to stop it before it hurts more mortals."

>>29013039
>>29012995
Flaming gasps as Observer enters the house with the odd looking zebra, stomping her hooves, "Observer! What are you doing here?!" She asks as she runs up towards the cartoony voidling, looking rather comical and sepia-toned herself. "Where's Pryce, and Shei, and Spitshine? Did you find Sugar?" She pauses, blushing slightly. "Um. We got our job done. Found Mudi." She moves over to Mudi's tail, and tugs on it. "See? Caught her, just like we said we would, yep."
>>
>>29013039

"NO," Amy says angrily to Vizsla. "We won't just make everyone into farms. What Mudi said was that we will make mortals and demons live as equals. Farms are not equals. If we're changing the plan now, then I'm out."

She looks at Vizsla with confusion when she mentions ponies being turned into angels. "Mortals can become angels too? How does that work?"

>>29012934

When Amy sees Shei enter the room, she jumps from her seat, her tail wagging vigorously. She bounds toward Shei in a rush, readying herself for a hug. But she stops herself at the last second. She frowns.

"I-I'm sorry for throwing up on you," she says timidly. "That was mean and uncalled for."
>>
>>29013034
"That was surprisingly accommodating" Shei comments before hesitantly following her. Shei-Sher only assumes she isn't leading him to his death because she could have done so earlier.

"Incidentally, I would like to apologize on the behalf of my party. I verily did not intend a confrontation." They finally reach the cabin and Shei-Sher breaks a lazy smile at the cottage formed in the likeness of a book. Before they enter Shei grabs Lamp's dress, urging her to stay "Excuse me. There is something I need to ask. You of all people should be able to give me an unbiased answer.. Do you think. This dress is a little much?" Shei gestures with both hooves to the enchantress robe he is wearing. "I initially wore it simply out of jest and curiosity but -erm it's quite comfortable. I just don't think it would be my best attire for a first impression. It is -uh well it's sort of gay, in the homosexual fancy. W-What do you think? Do I look good in it?"
>>
>>29013168
[I will respond to you once I am ready to enter the cabin]
>>
>>29013034
"Greetings, Mudi." Observer greets. He begins to scan her up and down with his eyes, hunger gnawing away at him more deeply now that he's so close to something with a large source for knowledge once more. Observer somehow keeps his nature held back to remain calm.

>Analyze
[1d10+1]

"I first sought you out seeking the knowledge you have about twisting the souls of others... as well as how to possibly create the lanterns that control the soul... But now it no longer interests me." Observer says, first explaining why he began his search. "I wish to learn how to mend a soul. How to manipulate it to restore or alter for the better."

>>29013146
Observer's attention seems focused on Mudi currently.
>>
>>29013124
"Lamp went to the Coppice Vimana, just east of here," Zjetya repeats, flexing her wings. "And th-they're fine, you probably just saw her magical residue."

"If you go out now, where will be so many demons that you'll have barely any chance of escaping! They had their chance, but the angels cannot wait any longer!" the dog implores.

"Earlier there was talk about a secret entrance which Neither-Nor used to go out to look for survivors. How secure should that be?" Wireframe asks groggily.

"Well... that one should be safe enough, but..." the dog admits.

>>29013146
"Nobody has become a guru who didn't spend decades and decades working toward it. Have you even seen ONE decade?" Rus asks amused.

Onion clears his throat and quietly points at the orange quill in Mudi's hoof.

>>29013168
>>29013146
"Can't a filly make a bit of grim humor?" Vizsla teases. "They are angels only in the loosest sense. Sinless, devout ponies who have returned from near-death experiences have claimed that, at the moment of death, an opportunity was presented to them by their patron deity to become an angel. If that is the normal case for becoming an angel, then what Mirror Image has done can only be described as jury-rigging; forcibly overwriting the essence of a mortal with a fragment of the Vipaka's spirit."

>>29013171
"Well, I did study fashion in Accorsia when I was young. You don't look that bad in it, but you should get it fitted better. I think a nice red color would fit you better than beige," Lamp says kindly.

(1/2)
>>
>>29013229
>Mudi the Young
>A Witch of Gehenna who has artificially prolonged her youth by stealing innumerable cutie marks from foals. In recent weeks, she consumed vast amounts of witchbone with the intent of becoming strong enough to open the Great Seal of Tartarus. Yet, upon attempting to probe the depths of Tartarus, she heard the whispers of an unnameable being, and passed out from the overwhelming terror.
>HP: **&T)(&T$??? (unstable)

"Well, I do know a bit of that... but I don't just teach it to anyone. Why are you asking?" Mudi says.
>>
>>29013256
Flaming puffs out her cheeks and flicks her tail at the minotauress' face, "I told ya, I'm 14!" She shouts, before huffing, "W-well, where would we find a Guru? The demons couldn't have killed them all. Does Ecclesia know any?"

She looks at Onion, and moves over to the diamond dog, whispering, "It's definitely Laciela's... it's giving her some kind of great power over words. This other pony," she nods her head at Hope, "Says she might have a whole wing but, that doesn't make any sense."

>>29013256
Flaming huffs, "Well it wasn't a very funny bit of humor..." she says, before listening to the explanation about Angel. "If she's doing it against their will, then, that's almost as bad as making them into farms. All the thins we saw earlier could have been normal ponies once, we DEFINITELY have to get up there and find a way to stop it before we can leave. How do you get up there?"
>>
>>29013256
Shei-Sher smiles and feels at more friendly terms with Lamp "You truly mean that? Thank you, verily that's quite a load off my shoulders. I was beginning to have second thoughts about my appearance." Shei looks toward the door now "Now obviously I do not plan on entering through the door. That would be daft. Shei-Sher walks to the side of the house and turns the corner to search around it for alternate access-point of any kind. But before he does turn the corner he looks back at Lamp "Would you like to walk and talk? I'm curious about your stay in Accorsia."
>>
>>29013256

"Oh... 'sinless'," Amy says like a pouty child. "Angel standards are stupid."

>>29013325

"It's like turning ponies into demons," Amy says in a combination of anger and sadness. "Except worse because it makes them all stuffy and stuck up," she adds jokingly.
>>
>>29013268
Observer seems silent for a moment, the knowledge from his analyze sparking his curiosity. "Knowledge sates my hunger." He explains, his form shifting back into his original horrific voidling form. "Perhaps I might find a fleeting soul one day to study for myself. Strengthen it with a new body. Give it new purpose." He says, seeing if this 'higher moral' sort of view might seem more convincing.

"If you require something in exchange for that knowledge... I could assist you with your 'fainting' problem you had when searching the depths of Tartarus." Observer adds to bait the exchange.
>>
>>29013256
"Coppice, and you still can find her trail, right? Or has it been to long?"
Pryce questions.
"Probably, hope it wasn't demon magic or anything."

"Please, let us use it. We're looking for a lost friend, and if the demons are moving time is of the essence. We'll keep it a secret, I swear."
Pryce pleads to the dog, hoping they can move before whatever this bell ringing will signify.

"Oh, Wireframe, are you feeling alright? You were under that spell for quite a while."
Pryce asks her, seeing that she is alright to speak now.
>>
>>29013354
Flaming lets out a loud snort, chuckling at the joke, "I don't know, Amy: at least Angels don't smell like a two week old rotten piece of fruit. And they kind of look pretty. It'd be a hard choice for me..."
>>
>>29013428

"Angels smell like oil and metal," Amy says, sticking out her tongue.
>>
>>29013449
"Yeah, but demons have to eat meat. And that's gross."
>>
>>29013325
"Hrm... perhaps the Choir would know of one, but they were few, far-between and reclusive even before the Rapture. We'd best try to figure out an alternative," Rus says.

Onion waddles over to where Hope stands in deep conversation with Flow.

>>29013325
>>29013354
"I've rarely visited this engorged city-state, but as I understand, the aristocracy who lived in the Birdcage were just as stuck-up as angels. Ordinarily, the only way to enter would be to travel up through an air current that is inaccessible without the use of wings, a chariot or a levitation spell. They were flight supremacists," Vizsla explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG1jPSs5deU

>>29013378

>>29013350
Lamp nods and takes you around back to a lush garden area, where all the plants have faces and sing along with one another. She explains that she, having originally been from the country of Red Thunder, had been sponsored to spy on Accorsian fashion trends and bring back the best of the best. Wandering through the maze-like garden, you see a back door to the cabin, but there's more to the garden you haven't seen yet.

>>29013413
"I sure won't be fine if the angels get to us," Wireframe snarls. Zjetya nods.

The dog apprehensively wavers, but turns and ushers you to follow. She leads you to a far corner of the first floor and opens up several secret passages, showing that there was far more to the tower than you had initially seen. Eventually, you're brought to an underground tunnel, and at the end of it, you climb up and reach a hollowed-out tree which is marked with a broken yellow branch at the base. From here, you see that you are just northwest of the Workshop, and that demons are swarming all around the south and western areas.

"Do not lead them back here, or I will turn the automata on you as well as the demons," the dog warns sadly. "Good luck."

Zjetya quietly points to the southeast, but many demons come from that direction.

(1/2)
>>
>>29013378
"Nopony should have to see or hear that. I cannot allow you to try, much less drag me into that."

>>29013458
"Technically, they don't have to, but they sure do love it!" Box says.
>>
>>29013473
"I am no pony. Voidlings do not feel fear the same way other beings do. We still feel warnings, something that will assist us from avoiding a danger that may destroy us. I can see and remember every single thing I will see without mental scarring to occur. A glimpse into Tartarus is no more terrifying to me as existence in the void." Observer says, hoping Mudi will reconsider.
>>
>>29013459
"Well, I need to get on my conch eventually to send a report: I'll think to add that to my list of questions for Ichimonji and the princesses."

>>29013459
"The only way up there was with a chariot or wings? Well that seems awfully rude..." Shorty says, the joke going a bit over her head, "I witness the advantage of a flying fortress but, still, ruuuuuuuuuude." She says with a small moo effect.

"We have a means of flight but, it's awfully large and could be seen as a threat. Would they attack us if we came at them through any other way but this air current?"

>>29013473
She grumbles at Box, "That's even grosser then, yuck."
>>
>>29013459
"The angels... Right, just like in Zha Arlakane."
Pryce mutters at the snarl.
"That's why we came here in the first place..."
Pryce trails off, shaking his head to refocus and follow the dog to the secret exit.

"We won't, thank you."
Pryce says to the dog as they leave.

Pryce looks to the southeast, worry with the sea of demons they have to cross by to reach the breezies. He reaches into his cloak to pull out the half skull from the tournament.
"Hopefully this and their focus on the Tower, they'll leave us alone. If needed, we can fly away."
Pryce says, trying to keep his nerve up and leads on towards the circle.
>>
>>29013458

"That's just because you haven't tried it," Amy laughs.

It's a little creepy.

>>29013565
>>29013459

"What if we just like... sucked up a lot of air?" Amy asks. "Then we'd be light enough to float up there! Like this!"

Amy inhales a cartoonishly large amount of air, her body getting more spherical (since they are in an old-timey cartoon world). However, still being an at least slightly real thing, she doesn't float away. Instead, she sits in place, looking large and uncomfortable.
>>
>>29013588
Flaming sticks out her tongue, "I've SEEN it, when we went stampeding through the forest I've seen wolves feeding on carcasses. It doesn't look appetizing at all, I don't get it."

As Amy suddenly sucks up a comically large amount of air, Flaming looks on in shock, looking at her inflated body with confusion, "Uh... that... I don't think that looks like a good idea. Here..." she says, moving her head forward to poke a hole in the Amy balloon with her horn
[1d10] Hole poke
>>
>>29013459
Shei smiles momentarily, his intentions were two fold he also did not want Lamp to alert Mudi to Shei's presence.

Shei admires the the cartoony personification of the garden foilage. chuckling every now and then to a silly antic "hahaha I would of never thought there were spies in such fields. When I hear the term spy I think of a political agent, and assassin, or an interloper from a rival order. But fashion? You must take the art quite seriously. I've traveled some ticks beyond the borders of Huoli and my homeland Accorsia but never have I met someone from Red Thunder. How would you compare Accorsia and Red Thunder? I assume the toiletries were impressive" Shei snickers that last remark, offmarkedly implying she comes from an uncleanly culture.

Shei-Sher decides to explore more of the garden and keep conversation going.
[1d10+1] rolling to find something interesting
>>
>>29013643

The poke fails to cause damage, but instead tickles Amy to a similar effect.

She begins to giggle which lets out the air in her body. She whooshes around the room like a deflating balloon as she continues to giggle. Amazingly, she lands right back in her seat. She shakes off the dizziness, then looks around, still giggling.

"Yeah, maybe that's not the best idea," she laughs.
>>
>>29013513
Mudi frowns in thought. "Another Voidling? How coincidental... but... no. Not yet, anyway. We've too much to think about without throwing another complication into the mess. If you can successfully bring me to the Great Seal, then I shall allow you to try. But I need to see if your power is up to snuff first."

>>29013565
>>29013588
Mudi, Vizsla and Renee share a laugh at Amy's antics. "Perhaps. However, my special somepony, Count Imaal, helped broker a deal between the demon lords of Vitral and the angels. I doubt they would attack you if I were with you. The last thing they'd want to do is to violate the treaty, unless they had a good reason to."

Mudi looks a bit envious at Vizsla's repeated mentions of her special somepony.

>>29013585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYyJQYO_4F4

The screech of metallic explosions fills the air behind you. You turn back just in time to see many demons who were flying up to the Birdcage, as well as some who were approaching the Workshop, get riddled with gargantuan javelins, resembling the arrows you collected after the attack on Zha.

Many demons cry out in panic and start shooting attacks at the Birdcage, but are gruesomely impaled by the javelins. The ground quakes as demons start pouring in in greater numbers from the east and south. "Hey, you with the skull!" one demon shouts. "Don't just stand there, guy! Help us!"

>roll to get around them

(1/2)
>>
>>29013657
"Among wine, olive oil and rice, clothing is one of the most profitable international trading industries!" Lamp says eagerly with a bit of nostalgia. "It's a lovely country, and yet the civility of Accorsia tempted me to stay a bit longer than permitted, so I spent much time living with the friends I made in N'y'drok... I hope they've survived their evacuations."

Searching deeper in the garden, you come across a young buffalo, about Flaming's age, with a very thick coat. He's accompanied by a small serpentine dragon with wings and a body that resembles paper, and a savage-looking pegasus mare wearing a qipao made of paper. They're tending to the flowers in quiet contemplation.

"The buffalo is Little Journey and the mare is called Vortigern. The dragon... you'll just have to ask him."
>>
>>29013697
Pryce jumps as the explosions echo over the city, head turning back as the demons are struck apart by the angelic spears. His mind flashes back to the night of the Rapture, how the two angels tore apart Buiwong's army in the same fashion. He quickly turns his head back forward, heart pounding in his chest as he quickly ushers the others long to move faster, not wanting any of them to be caught in this hail of judgement.

He side steps as the demon shouts to him, shifting to keep himself between it and the others while sill running towards the breezie circle.
"Have somewhere else to be, somepony to meet."
He says as an excuse back, doing his best to keep moving uninterrupted.
>Keep Moving [1d10]
>>
>>29013697
"The Great Seal?" He asks, however his curiosity once again strikes him after the mention of a second Voidling. For a moment he recalled back to the only one he's met out of the Void. "What do you know of Yes Mare? I assumed she had been eaten by another creature at some point... However that does not seem the case if she met you." Observer says, sounding more as if he's pondering out loud than asking Mudi a direct question.
>>
>>29013674
Flaming gasps and runs around in a panic as Amy deflates suddenly, blowing about like a balloon. She skids to a screeching stop after Amy lands, her heart pounding almost out of her chest before it calms down. "W-what was THAT?!"

>>29013697
Flaming smiles as she looks between Mudi and Vizsla, not really understanding why Mudi looks so sour all of a sudden as she reaches up to tug on Vizslas' sleeve. "Then, you'll come with us up there? We just need to ensure Zha Arlakane will be safe, and that means making sure that angels never attack it again. Can you take us there after we've settled everything with Mudi?"
>>
>>29013697

"Well that's helpful. Thanks, Sizzla!"

Amy blinks. "Why are we trying to get up there again?"

>>29013746

Amy continues to giggle at Flaming's panic. "I was like a balloon!" she says. "You blow it up and then it goes fwooooooosh," Amy makes dramatic motions with her hooves along with dramatic sounds from her mouth.
>>
>>29013708
"It's for that civiltiy I am quite proud to be a national of Accorsia even if I was born a slave and apprentice to The Terrible Crowley. I was fortunate enough to spend some time studying politic and religion in Hearthome during my sabbatical. My favorite of provinces in Accorsia was Hearthome, I truly feel it was where I belonged most. It had all the civility and technology of Mr'uthgar without the passive aggression and the coup d'etat culture." Shei passes some time fondly remembering it and the lovely country Accorsia "I am absent of a doubt that your friends in N'y'drok survive the perilous events, even if not evacuated. Master Crowley and I took many leaves to N'y'drok for research and visit his friends from the necromantic guilds. From my stays there I learned a lot of the culture, the people of N'Y'drok have a very personal relationship to the beyond. Some were professedly able to travel between our realm and the other at ease. At a certain age a citizen of N'y'drok could decide whether to bind their soul to the land. Telling from my interactions with the folk, personally I think the majority of the N'y'drokites elected to protect their lands in spirit."

After Lamp's comment about the two strangers in the garden Shei asks "Are they servants of Mudi?"

After her answer he then greets them "Excuse me! Hello, I just need a moment I am looking for a Gigginox. Mudi told me she would take good care of in my absence." He lies.
>>
>>29013771
"I don't see many balloons. Least of which are ponies." Flaming says with a small blush at being as skittish as she was. As she makes the fwoooshing noises, Flaming looks down, and tries taking in a deep breath

[1d10] Inflate!
>>
>>29013822
>>29013708
[1d10]
>>
>>29013731
Panic sets into the crowd, and many of them shove and kick you in their mad dash to scatter away from the arrows. You lose 2 Hits. Volkama spreads a bubble around your party to secure you from the attacks. "Go, go!" he says, shoving you forward.
>Roll again, with +1 this time

Zjetya attempts to blow a wind through the demon horde (-1 to DC if successful) [1d10+2]
Wireframe spreads her wires outside the bubble (-1 to DC if successful) [1d10+3]

>>29013743
"The entrance to Tartarus, which I expect will be guarded heavily by whatever the Sons of God left behind," Mudi explains. "She challenged me to a fight once, but it was more like a friendly spar for her. I did manage to beat her, but she just said 'thank you' and wandered off. I don't know where she is now."

>>29013746
>>29013771
"I am willing to do so if you're feeling brave enough for it, little calf," Vizsla says, reaching up to braid your curly hair with icy hair ties.

"Recall, Amy, that King Lininas of zha Arlakane originally sent us here to figure out why the Bodhidharma attacked Zha and to prevent future attacks if we could," Renee explains.

"On that note," Rus says, "It seems our investigation is reaching a critical juncture. All of this, we will have to report to the Choir. Second, we should consider the merits of recruiting others to assist us. If what the witches have claimed is true, then opening Tartarus in itself may spark greater conflict that may endanger Ecclesia and Zha. Let alone the idea of establishing a so-called 'peaceful' territory where demons and mortals may live peaceably."

(1/2)
>>
>>29013822
Lamp quietly nods. "Thank you for your assurance," she says. "What a wonderful state N'y'drok was, despite their struggles to appease the ponies who tolerated them at best."

"Well, the three have been doing her bidding, but I'm unsure where they've come from. They're very reticent."

The mare turns away, reluctant to let you see her face.

"Oh?" the dragon asks, circling around you. "I've heard no tell that the gigginox belonged to you. Are you sure you're telling the truth?"

When Little Journey sees you, his eyes widen to the size of plates. "Are you... Shei-Sher?"
>>
>>29013870
Pryce stumbles and is jostled about by the demon's rush, holding his side with a wheeze after Volkama shields them from further trampling.
"Th-Thanks..."
He breathes out, recollecting himself and continuing to lead them on.
"I really hope these breezies found her by now."
>Move On [1d10+1]
>>
>>29013870

"Well, every time I want to make a new friend, no one else approves," Amy pouts.

"So, we have to ask this Buddyrama why he's being such a meany? Sounds easy enough. That's basically what we came here to do with Mudi! And, that worked out so well!"

"I actually didn't know we had another reason to come here," Amy laughs. "I was just looking for Mudi. And Sugar."
>>
>>29013876
"Yes it was. Even if it was a primitive state, it had a very colorful culture not many could truly appreciate. Without the kind people of N'y'drok I would have never learned how to leave my body or let my aura shine."

>gigginox belonged to you. Are you sure you're telling the truth?"
At the assertion Shei-Sher is steadfast and looks into the dragon's eyes with a ferocity in his own "Absolutely."
[1d10+1] Pheo appears promptly and begins harassing the dragon.

Shei answers Little Journey "Yes my name is Shei-Sher, do I know you?"
>>
>>29013870
"Hmn... She's likely seeking to consume whatever power that might be held within Tartarus... We'll see who peers into it first then." He says, the last bit mostly to himself.

"Tell me as much as you can about the Great Seal. The more I know the sooner I can find it."
>>
>>29013920
[1d10] rolling for ferocity in Shei's eyes.
>>
>>29013870
Flaming blows up herself to the same proportions as Amy did, prompting the rollie pollie buffalo to let out a shriek when she sees the cartoon physics at work once again, letting her deflate like a flat ball to the floor before popping back up to existence like nothing happened. "Th-that... that was weird. This place is TOO weird."

>>29013870
As her hair is braided up, Flaming looks up at the icy-ties, grunting as she looks at her messy hair done up neatly and tries to shake out the icicles keeping it done up. "Absolutely! I'm more than brave enough, I'm not afraid, Vizsla."

She looks to Renee, smiling, "Of course, what else would we be doing up there?"

As Rus brings up the very important notion of alerting Ecclssia, she nods her head, "I agree," she looks at the orange quill, then whispers, "They need to know everything we found her, what Hope told us as well." She looks at Mudi warrily, then looks to Amy and everypony, "I'm gonna sneak away and make a call, can you guys keep her distracted for me?"
>>
>>29013935

"There's no such thing!" Amy says in shock at the notion of something being TOO weird.

>>29013935

"That's my job!" Amy whispers with enthusiasm, followed by a resolute salute.
>>
>>29013917
"We already defeated the Bodhidharma with the help of the Zha royal guard and many hunters," Renee says patiently. "We're here to investigate WHO sent the Bodhidharma. By the sound of it, it was either Miracle or..." she trails off sadly. "This angel who CLAIMS to be my dead friend, Mirror Image. You do remember who Miracle is, right?"

>>29013920
"I suppose there is no problem in letting you see it," the dragon says, returning to Vortigern's side. "My name is _____."

"Among the faithful of Buiwong, you are no less than a demigod!" Journey answers excitedly. "How goes your quest? And, have you come across any more members of the buffalo tribes?"

_____ and Vortigern lead you deeper into the garden, where you eventually see your gigginox, covered in black letters, asleep in peace.

>>29013935
Rus nods and hands you the conch. "I slipped it from your bag last night to place a call of my own to a few friends, but forgot to give it back."

>>29013926
"I haven't found many records on it, but from what I've gathered, it's a circular seal as tall and wide as a mountain, buried deep beneath the ground, beneath the city now known as Fantasia. It is guarded by the pet of Princess Vinland, the loyal Kerberos."

>>29013911
A javelin lands nearby, exploding into sharp shrapnel which eviscerates many demons nearby and shatters the bubble. Volkama spreads his large, grotesque wings and shields you and the others from the worst of it.
>Pryce 3/4
Volkama slumps over weakly, barely conscious, but for a brief moment, the way forward is clear.
>>
>>29013980
"I see..." He says, taking in the information to attempt to formulate a plan in his head. Slowly his body begins to shift, seeming to shift into a female form. Although something seems... off about it. "Then how do I bring this seal to you if it is too large for me to carry? I assume you have a spell in mind." He asks.
>>
>>29013980
Pryce raises a hoof t shield himself, but looks up as Volkama shields all of them. As he slumps, Pryce grabs the elder alicorn, holding him up as his horn glows white to mend him.
>Prayer for Deliverance [1d10+1]
"Hurry, while we can."
Pryce says, carrying Volkama through their clearing.
>>
>>29013980

"Miracle was the sort of shiny pony we met in the anomaly who said she was an angel," Amy says in a shocking moment of clarity. "But, I think that's weird. She wasn't really like other angels."

"You knew Mirror Image?" Amy asks, following up her uncharacteristic moment with one that is disappointingly the opposite.

"So, Moody, Sizzla," Amy says, turning to the witches. "About your sister..." Amy says sadly. "Is there any way to save her? Or... at least help her mind? She seemed so... in pain the last time I saw her."
>>
>>29013980
>>29013974
Flaming takes the conch back with a slight huff, "It'd have been nice if you'd TOLD me first but, it's whatever, we have stuff to do." She salutes Amy and Rus back, "Cover me, I'm on it..."

with that, Shorty looks for an opportunity to slip back outside of the house through the front door, moving out to the exterior of the house before she speaks the pass phrase into the conch to tie her to Ichimonji. "In our hooves our deams we clasp, to rid our world of demon's grasp."

[1d10] If you'd like a roll to slip out unnoticed.
>>
>>29013980
perplexed by the blank utterance the dragon makes Shei asks "Did Viszla steal your name? I've noticed she commands a bizarre power over reality."

"Well met, it is a pleasure to make all of your acquaintances."

"I'm a demigod!" Shei-Sher's eyes light up with self-absorbed flatterly. He is absolutely beaming with pride but then he decompresses "Wait.. That isn't right. The scaling? If I am a demi-god then Mistress Lamp is The Acusser" Shei means to compliment Lamp but that may of come out more as an insult.
"My quest goes well, I have met with Buiwong on some occasion, though he is so fleeting for a patron god, it can be frustrating. Yet then again I haven't been as devout as I could be as of late. I have just been so absorbed into perilous things I have no business being in in the first place. The most I've done this past month has been dedicating a portion of my meals to his sigil. I hope my tribe in Zha have been more devout than I, we owe a lot to Buiwong. In any case, I have secured some sufficient information and resources. I'll be relocating my tribe to Vadahara to build a new civilization. A place where we may dedicate ourselves to coming into contact with Buiwong's new world."

Shei-Sher stands looking at his gigginox. So relieved he is in one piece "That you four so much. I am so grateful." Shei bends down and begins scanning the black letters with Pupil.

[1d10+1] Appraise
>>
File: 474567-402850638.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
474567-402850638.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
>>29014078
>>29013980
>Shei-Sher's face when demigod
>>
>>29014005
"I thiiiink you might have misunderstood. The Great Seal can't be moved. We're going to the Great Seal. Is Equish your first language?" Mudi says with a little annoyance.

>>29014020
"Indeed. Mirror was one of the paladins of the Union," Renee says. "She, I, and three of our friends were sent with Pryce, Flow and Shei during their journey to Vadahara to retrieve a sacred artifact that we hoped would help Hearthome during the battle against Buiwong. It was there that we saw a demon for the first time... moments before the demon murdered Mirror and two of the others in a single strike."

>>29014020
"Oh, worry you not about her," Vizsla says. "All your brains will leak out of your ears from the strain."

"She raises a good point; you saw her in Wishful's memory after Wishful fused with an anomaly, didn't you?" Mudi asks.

"Merely a memory, my dears! Worry. You. Not," Vizsla laughs.

>>29014044
You slip away unseen, circling around to the other side of the house, where you catch a glimpse of Shei standing beside Lamp in a garden. Laciela picks up the conch, mocking Ichimonji's accent. "Shut your big stupid head, Yareakh! No, it is not a stupid rhyme! Is a very good rhyme, very motivational, you know? Ai ya!" She laughs and clears her throat. "You have reached the office of one Sir Ichimonji of the Choir, how may I help you?"

>>29014019
With the horrid moans of wounded and dying demons all arond you, you and the others drag Volkama through the gateway leading to the Coppice Vimana, eventually diving into a cool, moss-filled cavern full of blue-glowing bugs and sweet-smelling mushrooms. River starts to heal each injury on Volkama's back, which is an unrecognizable mess of purple and red blood, with some bone exposed. "It's okay, I can handle this," River says, more to herself than you. "Go on ahead, we can't move him any more in this state."

(1/2)
>>
>>29014078
"Ahahaha, no. That, I lost long before getting caught in this mess, along with her voice," _____ nods at Vortigern.

"I see," Little Journey says solemnly. "That's too bad. I hope it goes well for you, but I don't know how much Buiwong would like that right now."

>"SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP" the letters read, written in a scrawl using a feather plucked from the severed wing of Princess Laciela. Laciela claimed to have been found by Ecclesia near Nibbuta, but how could she, Yareakh and their friends have made it such a great distance with an injury so horrid?
>>
>>29014095

"You're a paladin, Rusty!?" Amy blurts out in awe at Rus as if she is just learning this.

>>29014095

"I'm... honestly not sure where I was," Amy says, scratching her head. "It was super weird. What kind of memory was that? Did that actually happen? Or was it like, symbolic?"
>>
>>29014095
Pryce stops, taking a breather both from the rush and to calm his nerves. At River's word Pryce nods, turning to step through the breezie territory after a squeamish look at Volkama's injuries. He pauses for a moment, looking around.
"Does anypony see Observer or Shei, or even that Zebra? They should be here..."
He questions, but shakes the notion off for now, focusing back on the matter at hoof.

"Hello? Is there anybrezzie here? I-I had a request with you, finding a lost deer?"
He questions out over the space, unsure how to contact them again without wasting his last candy.
"...My number is P-108229."
He follows up, remembering the moniker that they assigned to him.
>>
>>29014095
Observer glances Mudi up and down again. "Hmn... I suppose you have a method of safe transport then. Very well." He says, turning to join his group. He glances to his companion, Caw, seeming to talk to him. "Perhaps after we are finished assisting Mudi and gaining sufficient knowledge, we should see the progress Yes Mare has made."
>>
>>29014044
Flaming tip-toes silently around the back of the house, fulling implementing the hidden arts of stealthy bison to make her way out to the garden. As soon as the phone picks up, Flaming grumbles under her breath as she hears the voice pretending to be Ichimonji over the phone,

"Laciela! It's Flaming Shorthorns, it's very very important, I need to talk to Ichimonji, please tell me she's there!"

She pauses, "No, wait, actually, before you do that, check your wings! Are you sure you have both of them? Pull them just to be sure!"

>>29014078
>>29014095
As she heads out into the garden, before pulling out the phone, she spots Shei among the garden and gives a gasp, "Shei! Over here! There you are, Observer didn't say anything about where you were! What are you doing here, did you find Sugar?"
>>
>>29014142
>>>>>>>>>>phone
*conch
>>
>>29014099
"Send my words to Hypomone, I have naught a clue what Buiwong thinks. In most circumstances I feel he only regards me as a nuisance. An unplanned, insubstantial by-product of his plans coming to fruition but a burden nonetheless. And the only reason he concerns himself with us is out of pity. It has been the most vexing relationship I've ever had with a deity."
"I brushed over your second inquiry, sorry, I did meet another buffalo, one from the Climbing Fire tribe. Her name is Flaming Shorthorns and she's become a very close friend of mine within the party I currently belong to. I think there are also some buffalo within the ranks of Ecclessia."

Shei-Sher has a little giggle after scanning the letters "Well I think I've figured out what data is." Shei-Sher takes out a quell from his bag and and pulls his arm up to slice his wrist shallowly along the tip his horn. He draws some blood into a piece of parchment to use as a palette and begins dabbing the quell.

He writes onto each letter "Not Yours" as he remembers fond memories of him and Giggles.
>SPELLBREAKER
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29014124
Caw nibbles at your ear and flaps his wings, indicating that he's hungry.

>>29014117
"I was not, but being a cleric, I volunteered to assist them. Admittedly, much of my motivation was due to the way Flow carried himself in public as a goo pony. During my time with the Union, I disguised myself as an earth pony, fearing exile if the church learned I was made of goo."

"I try to not think on such things too much," Vizsla says. "Even though I know, more or less, what happened exactly to dear, sweet Wishful."

>>29014142
"I'll let you tug on them all you want when you get back! I have both my wings!" Laciela protests. "Ichimonji's got her hooves full right now, unfortunately. They think they have found the sheep responsible for some of the weird occurrences and demon appearances around Zha, so Ichimonji's on the team to take him out as proof of Ecclesia's innocence in the matter."

>>29014154
"It seems he hasn't told you what happened to him, neh?" Little Journey explains. "The fact that he's been able to communicate with anyone at all has been nothing short of astounding. You see, after the Rapture, he attempted to return to his Domain in the Beyond to fully regain his powers before pursuing the cowardly Devas. But, the Deva Enjoma anticipated this, and laid a trap there for Buiwong. Enjoma cut a hole in reality with the Blade, and shoved Buiwong partway through before closing the hole, effectively cutting him in half.

"But that is no way to kill a god. Buiwong's essence was split billions of ways across the endless expanse of Subspace, neither existing fully in our world or in another. He has only recently regained his capacity to communicate with anyone, but he has been guiding many ever since."

The black scrawl remains unbroken.

(1/2)
>>
>>29014142
You find Shei-Sher with four others congenially conversing in a tool shed of the garden.
Shei-Sher turns head to you. You see him crouched down working on some black parchments attached a Gigginox.
>Observer didn't say anything about where you were!
"I am so fortunate that I can count on Observer's singlemindedness, May I speak with you outside for a second?"

Shei-Sher takes your hoof and pulls you away from the four other ponies beside him. "So did you consider there was a reason I refrained from walking into The Witch's isolated cabin or did that fly over your head?" Shei addresses very rudely. Now Flaming I'm going to introduce you to my newly made acquaintances. Please do not ask too many questions, please do not explode in exuberance over the buffalo that is present, and please keep it short. Then I want you to walk back into the cabin before your attract anymore attention. Please. Pretty pretty please Flaming Shorthorns." He speaks in a soft voice to conceal volume but it is equally stern. Shei appears much more severe than usual.
>>
>>29014122
The breezie banker and her bodyguards reappear at the mention of your banking number. "Hello, mister Spice," the central one says. "Very good to see you again! We've processed your request, and it seems that one Sugar, as well as a stallion named Neither-Nor have been sighted in the Birdcage, accompanied by four hunters, all female!"

>Paused
>>
>>29014187
Flaming smiles as she spies the Gigginox, "Hey, you found him! That's great."

As she's pulled away from the other, she gives a wide open glare at the other buffalo, and doubly so at the honest to goodness dragon besides them.

"Drag.... buff.... uh... w-what...?" She says distracted before Shei's rude comment brings her out of it. "What? What is the matter, why can't I be excited to see them? Or you, we were wondering how things were going for you!"

She pauses, "Oh! Shei, if you're scared of Mudi, don't be: I think we may have acted too hastely, she's actually being really agreeable. She said you could have him back, Amy made sure of it!"
>>
>>29014209
"Flaming." Shei-Sher says with patience. "That's very nice and I appreciate Mudi is being so generous right now. I am a sure she is a wonderful pony in person like her sister Viszla who you remember I am very fond of. But she's a witch. And any great wizard is a complete shizophrenic, psychopath. I say that absent of disrespect, it is simply an axiom." Shei puts a hoof on Flaming's shoulder "I would love to meet Mudi some time and have tea with her, truly there is nothing else in the world that sounds more interesting to me. But not when we are currently engaged. Do you understand?"
>>
>>29014235
Flaming sighs, "Well... I kind of see that. There's this, dark side to her, I can sense it but I don't know if it's really 'malicious' as... I don't know what I'd describe it as."

"Engaged...? But, I just said we'd STOPPED fighting her, we have a truce. Even Blessings is standing by."
>>
>>29014240
Shei-Sher can't help but laugh a little. It's a pretty rare occasion he has to explain this unseen side of a already usually hidden culture to someone uninitiated. "Now Flaming Shorthorns I am certain it looks like. In fact, things are likely very amicable currently. But the error in your assessment is that you thought this entire time we were fighting. She is playing with me. As all great wizards do when they take a liking to someone. So please for the love of all that is sacred go along with my plan and do please PLEASE do not attract anymore attention."
>>
>>29014250
Flaming turns her head, and then falls flat on her flanks. "I.... am SO confused right now. You're telling me we WEREN'T fighting her up until now? We were just playing?"

She lets out a large amount of steam out of her cartoon-style ears. "That's crazier than this whole goofy world. Is this some weird wizarding thing?"
>>
>>29014255
Shei-Sher's stern composure breaks, laughter oozing out the creeks. He struggles to straighten his face as he continues to speak. It's just very funny to see someone react to this totally stupid and cruel thing that wizards do to eachother.

"Yes Flaming, to put it simply it is some weird wizarding thing. In fact it is usually looked upon as a compliment that someone would consider you noteworthy enough to torture like this. Many people liked my Master Crowley. He was a pillar in the unseen diaspora of occultists. But, Crowley was also very powerful and very much feared. So the games played on him never went beyond harmless pranks in fear they might incur his vengeance. It is a little different when you have someone -say, an adept like me. Not a master at anything, not inept either, but weak compared to anyone with real power. When someone decides they like me they will play a rather cruel prank. Like say kidnap a beloved pet, threaten to kill it, then try to kill you. And here's the fantastic part. If you win this deranged game of hide-and-go-seek and if they find out you won, they will like you even more."
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.