[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP Thought Experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 49

File: Twilight_Sparkle_reading_S4E09.png (777KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle_reading_S4E09.png
777KB, 1280x720px
So one of my professors recently did this thought experiment with the class that I thought would be the perfect fit for y'all
Picture a desert landscape. Miles of sand, a horizon line, and the endless sky up above. It could be day or night, doesn't matter.
Next, picture a cube. Where is it in this setting? How tall is it? What is it made out of?
Next, picture a ladder. What is it made of? Where is it in relation to the cube? How long is it, where does it reach to?
Next, picture a pony. Which one is it? What are they doing? Are they wearing anything?
Next, picture a storm. How is it affecting the landscape, or the pony? Where is it? What does it look like? Can you hear anything?
Finally, picture flowers. Where are they in relation to your pony, cube, and ladder? What colors are there? How many are there?
I'll figure out meanings ASAP!
>>
>>29003643
Fine, I'll bite.
On the top of a dune. Indistinct diemsions, maybe 6'. Wood, bleached, maybe bone or lime, something pale and smooth.
Wood, dark, stepladder. Leaning against the cube, closed. ~8-10'. Top goes over cube's upper vertice.
Zecora. Standing there beside cube. Bling.
Everythings duller. Wet. Overhead dark clouds. Pishing down.
Bottom of dune, pink yellow, dull green stems. Several, scrubby-succulents, maybe heather-like.
>>
File: i meik drewing.png (195KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
i meik drewing.png
195KB, 1024x768px
>>29003643
>Next, picture a cube. Where is it in this setting?
Centered in the picture, a few meters away.
>How tall is it?
1 meter (~3 feet?)
>What is it made out of?
Wood, painted in red.
>Next, picture a ladder. What is it made of?
Aluminum.
>Where is it in relation to the cube?
At the right of the cube, leaning against it.
>How long is it, where does it reach to?
It's about 2.5 times the cube. It goes all over the cube, but it won't fall because the bottom is firmly stuck in the sand.
>Next, picture a pony. Which one is it?
Rainbow Dash.
>What are they doing?
She's looking at the ladder.
>Are they wearing anything?
No.
>Next, picture a storm. How is it affecting the landscape, or the pony?
Nothing at all.
>Where is it?
Far way, near the horizon.
>What does it look like?
Like a summer storm.
>Can you hear anything?
Thunders.
>Finally, picture flowers. Where are they in relation to your pony, cube, and ladder?
At the other side of the cube.
>What colors are there?
Pink, red, blue, violet.
>How many are there?
Just a few.

What's the meaning of life, wise OP?
>>
>>29004259
I will get to the meaning of it soon! I have a medical appointment at the moment and sadly left the meanings at home, but as soon as I get back I will let you know!
>>
Oh, I know this weird one. I never understood how they explain your personality.

The cube is gigantic and gray, standing on one of its points in the desert. It is made out of stone. And when I say gigantic, I mean, larger than a football field.
The ladder is leaning against the side of the cube, and obviously not reaching the top. It is made out of a dark wood.
The pony in the desert is Twilight Sparkle. She is looking at the cube and taking notes. She is not wearing anything.
The storm is far off in the distance, but it is absolutely massive and overshadows the cube. Like, if the cube is one football field big, the lightning storm blots out the entire horizon and looks like it could swallow the world. I cannot hear anything, because it is too far.
There are no flowers at all.
>>
>>29004367

Because you're a scrub, I went ahead and found it:

http://oliveremberton.com/2014/how-to-connect-deeply-with-anyone-in-5-minutes/

Cube: How you view yourself
Ladder: How you view your friends
Horse: Loved one
Flowers: Childruns
Storm: Threat
>>
the desert was evening with a red sky/setting sun making the sand a dark red tint.

The cube is made of a mirror-like material and is huge. It takes up about 2/3 of the scene.

There is a wood ladder extending to the top of the cube.

Rainbow Dash is in the empty space left of the cube. She's happy.

The storm blows the ladder off the cube and makes Rainbow Dash whimper.

There's a lot of flowers. Mostly pink. Rainbow Dash likes the flowers.
>>
OP here! I'm a bit early, so while I'm killing time, I'll let you guys know what the different things mean!
The cube is you
The ladder is your friends
The pony is your lover
The storm is your problems
The flowers are your children.
Each detail of every object means something different. I'll jump on the replies as soon as I get back!
>>
>>29004406
Oh, you already answered for me. Thanks!
>>
>>29003643
Cube has a 5m long sides. It's next to a small oasis. It's made out of marble. The ladder is made out of aluminium and it's laying vertiically on the cube's side, long enough for about half a meter to stick beyond the cube's top.
Celestia is standing next to the ladder, she's wearing knight's armor. The storm is on the horizon, far away but will soon be upon the cube. It makes Celestia nervous. The howling gale and thunders can be heard.
Flowers are growning at the oasis' edge, they're yellow and there's dozen of them.
>>
>>29003643
>cube. Where is it in this setting? How tall is it? What is it made out of?
Pretty big. Let's say 3-4 meters tall. Obsidian, black and shiny, it reflects the daylight.

ladder. What is it made of? Where is it in relation to the cube? How long is it, where does it reach to?
Metal. In front of the cube, leading on top of it. Long enough to reach the top.

>pony. Which one is it? What are they doing? Are they wearing anything?
Celestia. Just standing or sitting there, looking at me. Usual regalia.

>storm. How is it affecting the landscape, or the pony? Where is it? What does it look like? Can you hear anything?
Raging around the cube, but not close enough to affect me or her. It does look like a sandstorm, since we're in a desert, but it's also your regular storm with black clouds, thunders, lightning, the works. I can hear its sound, although it feels far away.

>flowers. Where are they in relation to your pony, cube, and ladder? What colors are there? How many are there?
Sunflowers. They're scattered around us, there are, I don't know, maybe a hundred or something. Regular Sunflower colors.

Bretty scared of the outcome. These fucking tests are spooky because they're somehow always right.
So tell me OP, am I deranged? Insane? A faggot?
>>
>>29004464
Worse.
You're a brony.
>>
>>29004406
>>29004435
OK, none of that shit makes any sense.
>>
>>29004499
yeah I agree lol. The reason I thought of my cube the way I did was because there was a cubic building just like how I described by my house growing up.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (54KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
54KB, 530x800px
>>29004493
>You're a brony.
Welp
>>
>>29003643
Desert in the midday.

Black, metallic cube about the size of an ice cube, lying on the sand.

About half a meter to the left of the cube, a simple old worn out wooden ladder you would need to lean onto something to use properly, 3m long, is standing embedded in the sand, pointing up into the bright blue sky.

A naked earth pone mare similar to Cheerilee or Berry, is standing in front of the ladder and the cube, looking at them deep in thought what is going on here.

To the left of the ladder, cube and the pony, on the horizon you can see a dark storm approaching. Its very far away, so far that its still bright and sunny on the desert. You can see lightning flashing from the distance, and if you really listen carefully, you can barely hear rumbling thunder. Pone turns her head to the left and looks at the storm, calmly thinking about it.

Flowers are held in pones mouth, sideways, with stems pointing right and flower heads pointing left. There are 4 or 5 of them, looking like big pink daisies.

Thats it, now to look at what others wrote.
>>
>>29004101
Cube: You are practical, down-to-earth, independent, rooted, confident, concerned with the tangible, self-made and self aware.
Ladder: Your friends lean on you and give you support, come through when you need them, are cultured and familiar to you.
Pony: Your lover is your equal companion, loyal and close, romantic, exotic, adventurous, nurturing and patient, as well as fertile and enduring, cute and affectionate.
Storm: Your troubles are threatening but not actual, here and now, and kept to yourself, depressing but necessary for growth.
Flowers: Your children are/will be important to you, a lot of trouble but worth it, living far away, your life's work, and entrusted to life.
>>
>>29004259
Cube: You are practical, family focused, impulsive, warm-hearted, courageous, passionate, modest.
Ladder: Your friends work with you and provide practical help, give you support, help you reach your full potential, are rooted and loyal, and are people you look up to.
Pony: Your lover is your equal companion, nurturing and fertile, as well as gentle and patient, small and affectionate, a new love, spiritual, taking you higher, and idealistic.
Storm: Your troubles are here and now, but also ignored, worries, illuminating, just sound and fury, and other people's
Flowers: Your children are bright, sources of pleasure and very important to you, kept safe and cherished, young and underfoot.
>>
>>29004390
Cube: You are idealistic, energetic, between two worlds, conservative, factual, healthily egotistic, and generous, firm, enduring. If it was rough then you are natural, if polished then you are refined and ambitious.
Ladder: Your friends are unlike you, lean on you, cultured, not quite your equals.
Pony: Your lover is your equal companion, relaxed, secure, gentle and patient, free and loved sexually, loyal, shy and pure, under your protection.
Storm: Your troubles are not here yet, worries, nothing to worry about.
Flowers: Your children are of no interest to you.
>>
>>29003643
Cube: Black, sort of like the monolith from Space Odyssey, 8-10 feet on each side. Maybe made of obsidian?
Ladder: Typical rung ladder, going up over the edge of cube. No definitive material comes to mind despite being told to pick one.
Pony: Twilight, mainly because she's in the OP image. Unicorn though. Sitting on top middle of cube.
Storm: Multiple sand tornadoes, but off along the horizon. Massive enough to see, but far enough away to not be a problem.
Flowers: Red hibiscus, in loose circle around pony but also bunched up in large cluster to front of pony. Growing out of cube as if it were dirt.
>>
File: 1478579855667.jpg (23KB, 540x591px) Image search: [Google]
1478579855667.jpg
23KB, 540x591px
A small cube, probably about a foot on all sides. The cube is floating about 4 or 5 feet off the ground, about 4 ft in front of me. I can't tell the material because it has a painting of tropical trees on it.

Ladder is made of oak, leaning on the bottom edge of the cube.

Pony is dash, examining the cube from my right.

Storm covers the entire landscape in rough cloud cover. Almost blocks out all of the daylight. There is no rain, just wind, and a little thunder in the distance.

Flowers are small and numerous, yellow and pink, covering a circle about 5 feet in radius from the cube.
>>
>>29004421
Cube: You are idealistic, confident, reflecting others, visually oriented.
Ladder: Your friends help you reach your full potential, but also care about appearances.
Pony: Your lover is loyal and close, a new love, admired, a worrier and having problems right now, gentle.
Storm: Your worries are much worse for your friends and upsetting your lover, and also chaotic.
Flowers: Your children are important to you, and young.
>>
Fuck it, might as well

>Cube
Centered in the image, large, a substance similar to concrete on the outside with a hollow inside with various items inside, including the flowers and someone curled up, their face hidden
>Ladder
Oak, leaning on the side, reaching to the top. Old, but reliable
>Pony
Twilight Sparkle. She's wearing a pith helmet and has a pickaxe, using it to try and make an opening in the cube
>Storm
Starts out as a strong wind, but the more Twilight tries to dig in, the stronger it gets, eventually blocking out the sky and turning red, the wind practically shouting at one point
>Flowers
3 of them. Almost cartoonish-looking. Two of them have blue petals while the other has white petals
>>
>>29004464
Cube: You are practical, stylish, guarded, capable and confident, reflecting others, achievement oriented, emulating someone great, refined.
Ladder: Your friends help you reach your full potential, give you support, are loyal and steadfastly reliable.
Pony: Your lover is elegant, exotic and a crusader, spiritual, gentle, calm, relaxed, innocent, and your dream.
Storm: Your troubles are kept to yourself, shocking, an emotional crisis, threatening, worries, stressful.
Flowers: Your children are your own, your life's work, important to you.
>>
>>29004578
Cube: You are mysterious, made strong by stress, modest.
Ladder: Your friends are independent, have your respect, are unlike you, help you achieve ambitions, are in bad shape, give strong support, are familiar and comfortable old friends.
Pony: Your lover is vigilant, nurturing, close to you, loyal, framing your life.
Storm: Your troubles are not here yet, worries, galvanizing, threatening.
Flowers: Your children are close to one another and close in age, important to you, adopted, innocent, and protected by your lover.
>>
>>29004863
OP you've missed me >>29004450
>>
>>29004882
I will get to you as soon as I finish dinner! Promise!
>>
File: 1480606779887-v.jpg (29KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
1480606779887-v.jpg
29KB, 753x601px
>>29004952
Pinkie promise?
>>
>>29004973
Pinkie Promise!
>>
>>29004863
Cube and ladder checks out.
No lover or kids yet, but I would be fine with the result.
>adopted
Thats not really a problem as long as they wont be her divorce kids. Adopting orphans or marrying a widow with kids are fine in my eyes.

Also, what does it mean that
>your lover is framing your life
or
>Your troubles are galvanizing?
I cant really figure it out, except first being positive and second negative?
Like, framing your life as in your life being a painting and her being a frame that brings it out and makes it even better?
Troubles galvanizing themselves, reinforcing against me attempts to sort them out?
>>
>>29003643
The desert is vast and flat. Rather than sand, it seems to be made of a pale sandstone.

In the middle of the scene lies a tiny white cube. The surfaces are translucent and it looks to be made of a hard plastic. It is a little off-white, like it's been bleached out in the sun.

The ladder is wooden, and slightly old. I try to picture it leaning on the cube, but I cannot think of a good way to do so, and it must lie on the ground, flat, adjacent to it.

The pony is a background pony. I want to say Carrot Top, but the precise one doesn't matter. I can't tell who it is. It is standing right next to the cube, doing nothing. It is not wearing anything.

Flowers of every color surround the cube, in a huge and beautiful patch.

The storm rages directly over the cube. It surrounds the scene, turning everything dark and grey. Rain lashes down and it is thundering. I hear the whistle of wind, the crack of lightning and the lashing of rain. The cube, pony, and ladder remain stock-still. The flowers sway, but they are unaffected.
>>
>>29004450
Cube: You are hospitable and nurturing, refined and ambitious, firm and resigned.
Ladder: Your friends provide practical help and are reliable, help you reach your full potential, and give you support.
Pony: Your lover is loyal and close, romantic and a crusader, spiritual and magical, having problems right now, a worrier, sensitive, content with themselves, shy and innocent, and your dream.
Storm: Your problems are in the foreseeable future, upsetting your lover, threatening, and bringing change.
Flowers: Your children are important to you and attention getting, and are sources of hope.
>>
>>29003643
Cube: 10ft dimension. Metallic with industrial design.
Ladder: On top of the center of the cube. Wood. 30ft long
Storm: Heavy dark clouds. Winds not too roaring.
Flowers: In front of a face of the cube
Pony: Spike is squished underneath
>>
>>29004767
Cube: You are complex, versatile, optimistic, independent, multi-talented, and modest.
Ladder: Your friends are the only ones you let in, bring you down to earth, are unlike you, give you support, and are educated.
Pony: Your lover is loyal, free, calm, under your protection, intellectual.
Storm: Your troubles are here and now, worries, rumored, upsetting routines and bringing change.
Flowers: Your children are important to you, sources of pleasure, young, your own and your life's work.
>>
>>29005068
Another description that was with 'framing your life' was dominant.
Also, 'galvanizing' was grouped with shocking, giving you a jolt, illuminating, and enlightening.
>>
File: 1416914940680.png (401KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416914940680.png
401KB, 1000x1000px
>>29003643
Ok
>Cube - metal sitting in the sand about waist high dark gray in color.
>Ladder - wooden ladder standing strait up a little to the side of the cube.
>Pone - Luna sitting down looking at the cube
>Storm - sandstorm on the horizon dark sounds of thunder and flashes of lightening
>Flowers - Marigolds springing up around the cube ladder and luna only a handfull
>>
>>29004786
Cube: You are spacious, receptive, full of surprises, capacious, down-to-earth, solitary.
Ladder: Your friends help you reach your full potential, are unlike you, lean on you, support you, and are old, familiar, and comfortable friends.
Pony: Your lover is exotic, chivalrous, revolving around you, nurturing, close to you, your best friend before they are your lover, a new love, calm, pure.
Storm: Your troubles are here and now, life-changing, a spiritual crisis yet renewing, just sound and fury.
Flowers: Your children are/will be adopted, important to you, wished for, dependent, an extension of yourself
>>
>Desert
It's a desert at sunset, giving the sky a palette of beautiful warm colors, and there are several short dunes casting long shadows.

>Cube
Tall, a light shade of blue, and solid, resting near a dune. No specific material.

>Ladder
Made of oak wood, and lying on the ground at near a dune.

>Pony
Luna, though not wearing the royal attire. She's just looking and walking around, mostly near the cube.

>Storm
Looming off into the distance, but large and loud enough the be very noticeable. It's dark, thundering, and blowing sand around the objects and Luna, who is shielding herself from the sand behind the cube.

>Flowers
Bushes of roses sprout in a couple different places near the cube and Luna.
>>
>>29005112
Spooky how accurate that is
>>
>>29005169
Cube: You are rooted, conservative, fair and just, confident, made strong by stress, down-to-earth, concerned with the tangible.
Ladder: Your friends are independent, unlike you, cultured, take a firm stand.
Pony: Your lover is loyal, relaxed, a new love, enduring, enchanting.
Storm: Your troubles are not here yet, blinding and confusing, quarrels, illuminating, shocking.
Flowers: Your children are your own, your life's work, protected by your lover.
>>
>>29005069
Cube: You are intimate, trusting, proud to be ordinary, enigmatic, observant.
Ladder: Your friends are relaxed, companions in leisure, and old and familiar.
Pony: Your lover is your equal companion, free, loved sexually, loyal, the object of mixed feelings, temperamental.
Storm: Your troubles are kept to yourself, only affecting you, worries, shocking, depressing, yet necessary for growth, just sound and fury, stressful.
Flowers: Your children are important to you, sources of pleasure, your life's work, kept safe and cherished, protected by your lover.
>>
File: Not a faggot.jpg (67KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
Not a faggot.jpg
67KB, 500x523px
>>29004822
Went better than I expected, thanks.
Also,
>OP actually delivered
>>
File: 1452333871056.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452333871056.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>29003643
K senpai

Time of Day: Night
Cube: In the middle of a stretch of flat desert sand, just kinda sitting there. It is a perfect medium grey, and it's about 8' each dimension. It's not easy to tell what the cube is made out of, but it's definitely not something soft. Seems like some sort of cross between lead and plastic.
Ladder: Metal, really simplistic, a slightly darker shade of grey than that of the cube. It rests on the side of the cube closest to me and where I am standing, and it reaches to the top of the cube.
Pony: Twilight Sparkle, the Alicorn (fite me, shitposters). She's just kinda standing there, confused as to what she's supposed to do and how she got on top of a cube in the middle of a desert. No, she's not wearing anything.
Storm: Just kinda being a storm, off in the distance. It's whipping up a hell of a mess over where it is, but it's not affecting anything where I or Twilight happen to be. It looks to be a squall line, real scary and shit. I can hear some rumbles of thunder, and Twilight can too. At first, she turned towards the sound, a little spooked, every time thunder sounded. But after a while, she stopped caring.
Flowers: They're in a pot, and there's three of them. One of them is blue, one of them is yellow, and the other is red. The pot that the flowers are in is stuck a few inches into the sand, about a foot or two to my left and in front of me, and about fifty or so yards away from the cube, ladder, and Twilight.

hit me with that meaning, F A M
>>
>>29005144
Cube: you are confident, introverted, melancholy.
Ladder: Your friends help you evolve spiritually, are cultured.
Pony: Your lover is no longer loved, shut out of your solitary soul, clinging,
Storm: Your troubles are threatening but not actual, bringing change.
Flowers: Your children are young, your own,
>>
>>29005308
Cube: You are ambivalent, factual, capable, healthily egotistic, solitary, different.
Ladder: Your friends provide you with practical help, are loyal, blunt, steadfastly reliable, fair and just, unlike you, give you support.
Pony: Your lover is idealized and idealistic, easily upset, a worrier, honored, nurturing, unworldly, free, patient.
Storm: Your troubles are not here yet, worries, irritating, minimal, other people's, confined to a part of life, chaotic.
Flowers: Your children are important to you, bright, far away, cherished, your pride,
>>
File: 1451318012804.jpg (92KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
1451318012804.jpg
92KB, 1060x404px
>>29005364
Thanks OP
nice to find out for damn sure that >she's not real

Imma cry myself to slep now
>>
>>29005320
While not complete, that's a somewhat accurate description when I was just shitposting
kinda spooky
>>
>>29003643

>Next, picture a cube. Where is it in this setting? How tall is it? What is it made out of?
It's pretty large; about 85 feet tall, made of a hard, shiny material, and is right in the middle of the desert.
It's wooden, leaning against the cube's side, and it's 6 feet in height.
Twilight Sparkle, standing atop the cube, gazing into the sky. She isn't wearing anything.
The storm is massive, completely engulfing the desert and blocking out any sunlight. I can hear the occasional sound of thunder.
>Finally, picture flowers. Where are they in relation to your pony, cube, and ladder?
There's a lot of red, blue, and yellow flowers encircling the cube and, by extension, the ladder and Twilight. There must be a few hundred of them.
>>
>>29005386
She exists. If she did not exist at all there would have been no pony.
You just haven't seen her yet.
>>
>>29005386
other than that bit, I gotta say, that was scarily accurate

teach me pls
>>
>>29005408
Idunno about you, but when I see the words "idealized" and "unworldly", that kinda makes me think that she doesn't exactly exist.
>>
>>29004435
>The pony is your lover
You know she is!

...aw I gave myself the sads.
>>
>>29005400
Cube: You are confident, grandiose, generous, excelling at what you do, unusual, solitary, self-made and self-aware.
Ladder: Your friends are unlike you, lean on you, are close to you, not quite your equals, are cultured and educated.
Pony: Your lover is admired, a new love, gentle, fertile, free, honored, on a pedestal, affectionate, shy, spiritual, calm, content with themselves.
Storm: Your troubles are kept to yourself, worries, just sound and fury.
Flowers: Your children are important to you, your own, young, your life's work, protected by your lover, kept safe, and young.
>>
>>29005415
'Unworldly' could refer to her actions or what she feels like to you. 'Idealized' could refer to your dreams or what you hope she looks like not being accurate to her at all.
>>
>>29005436
Oh I used young twice. Whoops!
>>
>>29003643
>Cube: It is right in front of me, taller then I am and within arm's length. It's a glowing white that dims around the corners.

>Ladder: It's dark. Leaning against the cube, and reminiscent of the LOTR orc ladders during Helm's Deep. The rungs are thick and angled like a stepladder.

>Pony: Twilight, only she doesn't stay in one spot consistently. There are flickers of her appearing around the landscape distorting it. Only one flicker remains consistent, the one in the center of my view.
She's sitting passively and looking right at me. Her expression flickers too quickly for me to comprehend.

>Storm: The flickers seem to be distorting this as well when I imagine it. Changing it from a thunderhead to a sandstorm or a hurricane. The end effect is a strong wind that causes the ladder to rattle and the center Twilight's hair to start flying to the right of my view. Her hair is flickering like her expression.

>Flowers: When I start to imagine flowers, the storm starts to recede. At first there's a single white or yellow thing, whose color doesn't remain consistent, that sprouts between the two of us, before patches around the environment start to blossom as well. The flickers are interacting with them as well, but the center Twilight remains where she is. Though her expression seems to have slowed down in it's flickering.
>>
File: 1480709316099.jpg (69KB, 566x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480709316099.jpg
69KB, 566x700px
>>
File: mememagicshield.jpg (98KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
mememagicshield.jpg
98KB, 600x828px
>>29005524
Jokes on you, faggot.
>>
File: 1467096863858.jpg (129KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1467096863858.jpg
129KB, 533x533px
>>29005524
lol no
>>
>>29005518
Cube: You are comfortable with closeness, impulsive, unusual, different, making people happy.
Ladder: Your friends are natural, outdoor types, unlike you, give you support, are close you, steady, self-reliant, are cultured.
Pony: Your lover is protected by you, backing you up, loyal, very independent, intellectual, free, revolving around you, relaxed, secure, preoccupied, dual-natured, enchanting.
Storm:Your troubles are worries, here and now, much worse for your friends but not too much, irritating, life-changing, destructive, focused, chaotic.
Flowers:Your children are important to you, sources of pleasure, your own, kept safe and cherished, protected by your lover, your life's work, many kids, and young.
>>
File: 200% wat.jpg (191KB, 1058x723px) Image search: [Google]
200% wat.jpg
191KB, 1058x723px
>>29005545
>>29005577
There are children on this board still forcing that?
>>
Desert: Middle of the night
Cube: Massive, thousands of feet tall and made of titanium
Ladder: Made of stone, far left of the cube. It leads to a small little floating mass of earth. (7 feet wide)
Pone: Luna, doing nothing but looking around, clothes, jewlery
Flowers: Yellow and purple. A lot.
>>
>>29005665
Cube: You are dominant, grandiose, made strong by stress, impenetrable.
Ladder: Your friends are dreamers, valued for their ideas, live far from you, don't see you often, are unlike you.
Pony: Your lover is romantic, exotic, regal, very independent, gentle, patient, enduring, a new love, taking you away, spiritual.
No storm. Surprising!
Flowers: Your children are attention-getting, sources of pleasure, your life's work.
>>
OP here! Have to pop off for a bit and get ready for bed, but as soon as I'm all set I'm coming right back and will keep giving you all answers until my body cries out for sleep!
>>
File: uwot.png (244KB, 375x382px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
244KB, 375x382px
>>29003643
cube: left hand side, its about a cubic foot. sugar.
ladder: laying on the ground at a diagonal angle on the right. aluminum. about a 12 ft long single ladder.
pony: twilight. just standing there staring at me. naked.
storm: rain storm in the distance. black clouds and rain. not affecting anything near the foreground. rumbling thunder.
flowers: growing up around the ladder. white daisies. a bed of them.
>>
>>29005753
Cool, just a reminder that I'm still here:
>>29005193
>>
>>29003643
Desert, midday.
A white stone cube right in front of me, floating. Just a regular square cube about the size of my head.
Ladder is wood, to the left of the cube. Reaching to the sky.
Pony is Roseluck. Doing nothing, just looking at me. Not wearing anything like every Ponyville pone.
Sandstorm. Almost no effect on anything except on her mane and tail and blowing sand all over the place. I can hear the strong wind.
Tons of pink flowers popped up as far as my eye can see, filling the scenery.
>>
File: quesadilla.png (2MB, 830x4096px) Image search: [Google]
quesadilla.png
2MB, 830x4096px
>>29003643
>Cube
About ten feet tall, perched on the side of a sand dune, composed of a slightly rusted iron. Back of it is buried slightly under sand. About 200-300 feet away from viewer. Cube is near the right edge of the scene.
>Ladder
Wood, but of sturdy construction. About 11 feet long, angled against the cube so that its top is about 4-5 inches above the cube top.
>Pony
Twilight Spackle, due to being favorite and also in OP pic. Just kind of standing on top of cube. Not wearing anything.
>Storm
Intense, winds and heavy rain picking up sand and clumping grains together midair. Encompasses entire scene and all visible sky. Wind blowing from right to left. Pony is still on top of cube, but now struggling against the wind. Ladder is falling over. Wind is whistling and rain is heard, but no thunder.
>Flowers
Spread from viewpoint up to about 15 feet from cube, and up the sand dune to the left. Multicolored, primarily yellow, white, and blue. Thinly spread without many greens, stems are a greenish-brown.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>29005193
Thank you for the notice friend! Can't believe I missed you!
Cube: You are serene, loyal, spiritual, different, self-aware, substantial, secure, honest.
Ladder: Your friends are relaxed, casual, not much use unless in an emergency, cultured, care about appearances.
Pony: Your lover is admired, taking you higher, having problems right now, gentle, enduring, calm, taking their time, pure.
Storm: Your troubles are not here yet, confusing, worries, in the distant future, threatening, upsetting routines, chaotic, yet bringing change.
Flowers: Your children are made from passionate love and are passionately loved.
>>
>>29005756
Cube: You are nurturing, sensual,giving.
Ladder: Your friends provide practical help, work with you, are relaxed, tired, down and out.
Pony: Your lover is spiritual, intellectual, patient, fertile, content, enchanting, free.
Storm: Your troubles are minimal, worries, bringing tears, necessary for growth, just sound and fury.
Flowers: Your children are innocent, natural, important to you, your best friends, nieces, nephews.
>>
>>29005793
Cube: You are living in ideas or fantasy, idealistic, modest, keeping a low profile.
Ladder: Your friends help you evolve spiritually, are unlike you, are cultured.
Pony: Your lover is warm, earthy, sensual, free, content, calm.
Storm: Your troubles are irritating, confusing, bringing change.
Flowers: Your children are bright, sources of pleasure, your life's work, protected by your lover and kept safe by you.
>>
>>29005832
Cube: You are keeping a low profile, deep-rooted, confident, made strong by stress, introverted.
Ladder: Your friends help you reach your full potential, give you support, are educated.
Pony: Your lover is free, gentle, enduring, nurturing, honored, idealistic, intellectual, patient, shy.
Storm: Your problems are here and now, confusing, irritating, much worse for your friends, dampening your spirits, bringing tears, chaotic, but they are necessary for growth and life-changing.
Flowers: Your children are protected by your lover, important to you, bright, sources of pleasure, your own, young, kept safe, cherished
>>
File: twi_devious_selfboop.jpg (496KB, 1268x1080px) Image search: [Google]
twi_devious_selfboop.jpg
496KB, 1268x1080px
>>29006014
Feedback on this, it's overall more accurate than expected.

>Cube
All accurate aside from introversion. I'm very outgoing.
>Ladder
Complete bullshit, my friends are overall unintelligent, and equally as douchey to me as I am to them.
>Pony
Accurate, but this description seems broad.
>Storm
Mostly bullshit as well, I have few problems aside from immediate studies, and those aren't problems so much as responsibilities.
>Flowers
No comment since I don't yet have children, but I plan to have at least 3-4, so this may hold true.

Overall, somewhat accurate, but still could be a load of bullshit.
>>
>>29006049
>my friends are overall unintelligent, and equally as douchey to me as I am to them
what if being an insufferable douche is your full potential?
>>
>>29006049
Could be!
There were multiple adjectives given for each detail, and i did not use all of them. Some may have fit you more than the ones I used.
>>
>>29005278
That's... Surprisingly accurate, actually, especially since I'm reading other people's results and they don't really match as well. Especially the "Proud to be ordinary" part, and the bit about keeping to myself.
>>
File: ponka.png (226KB, 638x699px) Image search: [Google]
ponka.png
226KB, 638x699px
>>29003643
>cube
each side is around 4 feet long, and it's hovering above just out of reach above me. it's made out of water because I'm in a desert and am probably dying of thirst
>ladder
wood. right under the cube and it climbs up to it, so about 5-6 feet
>pony
twilight, likely because of the OP image. she's wearing a fancy dress, something like what you'd wear to a ball. she's just standing there, smiling at me
>storm
it's pretty far off, but still visible. there's a tiny dark patch of ground where the clouds are blocking the sunlight. the pone doesn't seem to be worried about it. I can hear some deep rumblings from the occasional thunder and see the flashes of lighting. it's getting closer, though
>flowers
white daffodils and nothing but. they're everywhere all of a sudden. at least enough to cover a lot of the sandy landscape around me, the horse, and the ladder.
>>
>>29006059
Perhaps socially, but most people honestly don't seem to care. Those who do just fuck off. Although I do have integrity, perhaps that helps.
>>
>>29006111
Cube: You are optimistic, spiritual, emotional, fluid, sensitive, full of potential.
Ladder: Your friends are the only ones you let in, help you know yourself, are unlike you, are people you look up to.
Pony: Your lover is romantic, regal, chivalrous, gentle, nurturing, calm, patient, content, spiritual, intellectual, innocent.
Storm: Your problems are not here yet, worries, threatening but not actual, minimal, just sound and fury, breaking the tension, illuminating.
Flowers: Your children are bright, important to you, a source of pleasure, protected by you and your lover, your own, your life's work.
>>
>>29005981
>Cube: You are living in ideas or fantasy, idealistic, modest, keeping a low profile.
Accurate.
>Ladder: Your friends help you evolve spiritually, are unlike you, are cultured.
Hmm.. accurate.
>Pony: Your lover is warm, earthy, sensual, free, content, calm.
Maybe she's not that calm, but yeah somehow accurate.
>Storm: Your troubles are irritating, confusing, bringing change.
Yes. I have trouble adjusting to change.
>Flowers: Your children are bright, sources of pleasure, your life's work, protected by your lover and kept safe by you.
Can't tell; I don't have children yet.
>>
>>29003643
large rusted cube about 12-15ft side lengths sitting sort of buried in the sand a foot or two, stout metal ladder leaning on it leading to the top of the cube, Treehugger relaxing on top of the cube on one of those sun tan chair things, small white flowers in her mane, gazing off at a humongous sand storm in the distance rolling towards her that covers the entire horizon
>>
File: Calculus horse.jpg (667KB, 2500x1526px) Image search: [Google]
Calculus horse.jpg
667KB, 2500x1526px
>>29003643
>Cube
On the left side. At least 50 meters tall. Made of some sort of reflective metal.

>Ladder
Wood, painted red. Leaning on the cube. It reaches as tall as the cube is.

>Pony
Twilight Sparkle. Sitting on top of the cube. Wearing a comfortable black hoodie.

>Storm
Doesn't seem to be affecting anyone. Far off in the distance. Dark and powerful, with lots of lightning. Can hear thunder.

>Flowers
At the base of the cube. Mostly blue and white, some purple. Many, surrounding the cube entirely.
>>
>>29006277
>>29006290
I will get to you guys tomorrow, gotta go sleep! Have a good night, everyone!
>>
File: draw.png (77KB, 933x683px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
77KB, 933x683px
heres my meme
>>
>cube

about 100 ft tall and 15 ft long and wide, corner facing view and white material.

>Ladder leaning on right front side of cube, metal and reaching top

>pony

Fluttershy on top of cube looking down

>storm

one raincloud above
>>
>>29003643

>Between the point of perspective and the horizon line, about 12' and constructed of metal
>Metal, leaning against the cube, 14' and going over the top of the cube
>Unknown, standing a few feet away from the cube doing nothing and looking out of place, wearing nothing
>It doesn't affect anything, on the horizon, dark roiling storm clouds with no rain, thunder
>Behind the pony's ear, blue (lilac), one
>>
>>29003643
Procedural. I'll add my details.

My pony was twilight by the way, and likely because I was pre-disposed to it from the picture.

Yellowish desert, flat instead of rolling dunes. White cube roughly the size of a McDonalds happy meal box, indeterminate material composition. Ladder off to the left side of the cube (right side looking at the cube from the front) standing straight up in the air unsupported, made of wood, roughly 9 feet tall, and not a single hard edge on it. Twilight without wings wearing a brown saddle with white fluffy trim, standing in front of the cube and ladder positioned almost exactly between them by comparative distance.

Storm is black clouds and lightning coming from the right of the cube (our left) blowing sand not disturbing the cube or ladder but whipping the pony's mane and bothering her, without doing any obvious harm. The flowers are growing out of the cube and the ladder and are all the fuck over them, also swaying in the wind.

It's mid-day.
>>
>>29003643
this cube is right in front of where i am picturing, on top of the sand, it is a small cube- made of wood, almost drift wood in nature, faded and old

this ladder is fiberglass on the sides, it is a four legged ladder and stands on it's own. it is painted orange on its sides with steel steps
it's right on top of the cube, it is about ten feet tall and it reaches to nothing.

i'm thinking of Twilight Sparkle, she's sitting on the right of the ladder sitting down and closing her eyes and resting her head on the ladder, she's not wearing anything

this storm is blowing everything around, i imagine a sandstorm blowing the cube to the left, the ladder is staying in place and twilight further leans on the ladder and faces her head away from the storm.

these flowers are beneath the ladder as well, they're yellow blue and red, and are shaped like dandelions in you're cartoony fashion, large with only 8 or 9 pedals with yellow centers and long green stalks with no more than one leaf on the stem.

there are three flowers
>>
>>29006306
Okay, because I (>>29006290) did some thinking and made some minor changes.

Cube: On the left side. At least 50 meters tall. Made of reflective neodymium. Etched with black circuit board lines that cut fairly deeply into the surface of the cube.
Ladder: Redwood, painted dark green. Leaning on the cube, it reaches halfway to the top or so.
Pony: Twilight Sparkle. Sitting on top of the cube. Wearing a comfortable black hoodie.
Storm: A drizzle from calm grey clouds overhead. The pitter-patter of drops on metal is keenly audible.
Flowers: A small pot of petunias at the base of the ladder with a message card reading "Oh, not again."
>>
>>29003643
cube's p small. it's made of red brushed steel and there are gold rings set into each face. It's in the foreground, to the left
The ladder is in the center. Normal wooden rung ladder. It's as high as perception allows without moving one's head
We got moonie, closest to the viewer. She's confusedly looking at the items assembled, and then at the viewer, she's wearing her typical sweater and striped sockies
The storm hasn't hit yet, but it looks like thunderclouds rolling in from the horizon. Claps of thunder can be heard despite it's distance, and it hasn't yet blotted out the sky
The flowers are simple pink posies, there's about a dozen of them in a pot, sitting next to moonie.
>>
>>29003643
Metal, half buried in the sand, a bit larger than a Rubiks cube, reflecting the desert sun

wooden a few feet to the side of the cube, broken in places and lying on the sand. 10 foot

the pony is dead, it's lying with its head right next to the cube and a natural mummy due to to desert

the storm is at the horizon, you can just barely hear the thunder and imagine the taste of water on the wind, a dark blanket flashing internally that you're silently begging to come your way

a single red flower sticking out of the desert sands, 5 petals and a yellow center, it has no business being in this environment and has nothing to root in the loose sand. its further up ahead a bit in the direction of the storm
>>
File: Our_Lord.jpg (49KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
Our_Lord.jpg
49KB, 350x323px
>>29003643
I pictured the Murder Kube from /k/, roughly about 20 feet tall in height and made out of guns

The ladder was made of steel and reaches up to just about the top of the Murder Kube, which makes it about 18 feet tall and standing beside said Kube.

I pictured Applejack wearing her cowboy hat, scanning the horizon just off to the side beyond the Murder Kube. She's a little hot from the desert heat as sweat beads down her face.

Applejack sees a huge dark storm approaching over the horizon, but she is not visibly worried or upset. She smiles at the encroaching storm as it's lightning bolts strike the ground and the thunder booms.

There is a bouquet of 13 red roses in front of Applejack at her hooves.

What does this mean?
>>
File: 64328943254.jpg (40KB, 580x319px) Image search: [Google]
64328943254.jpg
40KB, 580x319px
>>29003643
cube: stone, about 3 feet per side. buried halfway in the sand, being excavated
ladder: wooden and quite weathered, 5 feet, laying on the sand nearby but not being used
pony: my shitty oc, in a camp nearby. wearing a safari hat and preparing to weather the apparent storm
storm: sandstorm, stretches across the horizon and heading in quickly
flowers: off in the foreground further from the camp, a cactus blossom. pink and white, just a few blooming
>>
File: I like this.jpg (112KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
I like this.jpg
112KB, 1200x850px
>>29003643
>Cube
Lavender colored glass or crystal, with perfect smooth edges. Somewhat transparent. 20 feet tall. In the center of a massive salt flat area of the desert, ringed by dunes.
>Ladder
Old fashioned design, made of old, dry, sunbleached wood. It's about 30 feet long and is resting on the cube, giving access to the top.
>Pony
Twilight Sparkle, unicorn form. Inspecting the cube on the ground with a hoof to her chin in excited curiosity. In relation to the cube, she's inspecting the side facing away from the sun. The ladder is on the cube's side to her left. (therefore the sun is at the ladder's left)
>Storm
In the distance, towering over the horizon. Lightning occasionally flashing within the pillar of clouds reaching to the stratosphere. Thunder is barely audible.
>Flowers
Sprouting from a small border of light grass ringing the salty flat area at about 100 yard diameter and standing between the white salt salt and yellow sand. I see yellow, red, violet, pink, and white flowers. Hundreds of thousands in total.
>>
>>29003643

>Next, picture a cube. Where is it in this setting? How tall is it? What is it made out of?
Center. 5 feet tall. Wood.
>Next, picture a ladder. What is it made of? Where is it in relation to the cube? How long is it, where does it reach to?
Aluminium. resting on it. The top of the cube.
>Next, picture a pony. Which one is it? What are they doing? Are they wearing anything?
Twilight. Attempting to use the ladder. Negative.
>Next, picture a storm. How is it affecting the landscape, or the pony? Where is it? What does it look like? Can you hear anything?
Its raining heavily (probably enough to move loose objects down a wash.) 3 miles west. Common Anvil shape with a blue glow denoting the power of the storm a large shelf that goes on for miles. Distant thunder. It doesn't affect the pony. Wind is kicking up.
>Finally, picture flowers. Where are they in relation to your pony, cube, and ladder? What colors are there? How many are there?
They are few maybe 3 a distance away from the pony and the cube possibly 50 meters. all yellow.
>>
Cube: It's a rubrik cube, it's made of plastic, it's about 12 meters long and it's floating above the sand in the center
Ladder: It's pink, made of metal, a little bit smaller than the cube, it's on the left, next to the cube and, like the cube, it's floating above the sand
Pony: Twilight Sparkle, she's in front of the cube, she seems to be looking at the sky, ignoring her surroundings. She's normal sized
Storm: There's a sandstorm pretty close, but it's still a little far away, you can hear the wind howling. It's behind the cube, the ladder and the pony
Flowers: About two of them, in the middle of the cube, the pony and the ladder, they're violet. They aren't very big, they are, like, 20 centimeters.
>>
>>29003643
I see a desert sandy and vast.

I see a cube made of ice, though when I first though of this cube it didn't make sense to put it in the scene till I read further ahead, when I did the cube stood firm , a bit wet but stood firm in the desert, it didn't really melt, much.

I see a metal ladder leaning against the table the cube is now on with the cube in the center. The ladder is extendable but not extended.

I don't see any particular pony just a small brown realistic horse with a long mane.

Dark clouds rolling but still allot of light and now whistling wind.

In front of everything by my feet a small bushel of flowers appear, like yellow daisies with white centers. Here I thought daises were reverse in color.
>>
>>29005191
That's... actually pretty accurate.
You're pretty good.
>>
File: image.png (274KB, 878x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274KB, 878x612px
>>29003643
I'm curious.

It's daytime (probably noon)and the cube is about the size of a house (40 ft?)The cube is made out of steel
and located by some dunes.
The ladder is made out of wood and located on the right side of the cube which reaches to the top of the cube.
Princess Luna. She seems to be gazing into the distance. I saw some shades on her?
There is a slight sandstorm and tornado. Her mane is being blown by it and she slides a few feet. Some sand is being blown off the dunes too.
I hear the wind whistling/howling
And there is a white rose a few feet from her near the center of the cube.

Take your time with this.
>>
>>29003643
>picture a cube. Where is it in this setting?
It is hovering above the ground, and close enough so that it spans one third of my field of view. The height at which it hovers is such that it sits just above the horizon from my point of view
>How tall is it?
Two storeys
>What is it made out of?
It's very white and matte, so plaster I guess?
Metal
On the ground under the hovering cube
How long is it, where does it reach to?
3/4 of the height that the cube hovers
Waifu Twi, of course
>What are they doing?
She looks like a generic standing up pose, like a generic vector you'd find on derpibooru
No
She sheilds her face from the sand with her right hoof, leaning back slightly and squinting while curling the corner of her lips down slightly as if annoyed
>Where is it?
Still at the desert
>What does it look like?
Little whisps of sand blowing along
>Can you hear anything?
Strangely, I here rustling leaves, but there are no trees
They are oversized, almost the height of Twi, and they are blooming everywhere. Think of the flowers from Fluttershy's bit in the montage from Suited for Success.
>What colors are there?
Only pink
>How many are there?
Maybe 20-50
>>
>>29003643
>inb4 it's an experiment on how willing people are to participate on things or how people respond

The cube is around 40x40x40 cm and made of chrome. There's a wooden ladder propped against it and Twilight (I blame your picture) is climbing it. There are simple flowers at the base of the cube. The storm is a somewhat small cloud (like the ones Dash sleeps on), black and rumbling with unreleased lightning over the cube. Twilight is trying to reach it, though she is neither distressed nor enthusiastic.
>>
Cube is in the very middle of scene, Its 4 meters in all directions and its a reflective grey metal (blurry reflective not mirrorlike reflective)

Ladder is wood resting in the middle of one of its faces tall enough that is just reaches over the cube (4.2m maybe?)

Luna standing ontop of cube ( in centre) wearing standard show stuff ( crown and shoe things)
The storm is casting a shadow on the far off dunes . It is on the horizon. It is very dark with lighting (not fork but glowing inside of it) rumbling + thunder.
Flowers surround the cube in a 2m radius from the cube. They are yellow (mainly) and some red. Fairly dense
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1280x978px
>cube
it is flying 0,5-1 meter above sand. 10 meter tall. black reflecting metal.
>ladder
steel and leaning against cube. reaching exactly to the top of cube.
>pny
Twilight which is staring(amazedly) at cube. Completely naked(What a silly question, OP, you silly pervert)
>storm
sand covered one of sides(entire) of the cube. Twilight mane fluttering in the wind. There are thunder without rain.
>flowers
They are on the top of cube(No pot,
they grow directly from cube). Orange. Not so many, they didn't coverted all top of cube.
>>
>>29003643
A plastic cube. It's a sort of milky white, with a balance between transparency and opacity that gives it almost a ghostly look. It's floating in front of me, unmoving.

A wooden ladder. its placed to lean on the side of the cube, as if one were to try and climb on top of it. It only reaches the top of the cube before stopping.

Luna. They are sitting in the sand, next to me, staring into the horizon, in deep trance-like thought. She is facing away from me, so I don't see her face. She is wearing her normal princess attire.

The storm causes the sky to go a deep, dark, grey, although it is uneven in its darkness. Bits of lighter areas can be seen poking through thinner areas of the cloudcover. A light rain is spraying down, causing the ground to become slightly damped. It feels as though we're in the eye of a storm, with the wind relatively calm but hearing distant wind gusts and swirls of sand off in the distance, otherwise, there is silence. As for Luna, she is unaffected by the storm, hardly seeming to notice it.

Flowers are planted next to Luna, to her right. The ladder and cube are a bit further up front and to the right of the flowers. The flowers are colored a dark blue and deep purple. There are three flowers total in the small patch.

Do your worst, OP.
>>
>>29003643
Tiny cube so I can pick it up with one hand, in the floor there is nothing around
Metal ladder in the floor, like 6 steps
Twilight not doing much,its a desert
Sandstorm
No flowers
>>
File: IMG_6200.jpg (38KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6200.jpg
38KB, 588x598px
small 1x1 grey plastic or some blank material

long wooden ladder sitting on top of the cube

rainbow dash, doing nothing, wearing nothing

sandstorm blowing dust everywhere, loud winds

single dead daisy next to the cube
>>
>>29006277
Cube: You are deep-rooted, keeping a low profile, capacious, confident, made strong by stress.
Ladder: Your friends help you reach your full potential, are steadfastly reliable, straightforward, give you support.
Pony: Your lover is free, honored, patient, gentle, vigilant, protective.
Storm: Your troubles are in the foreseeable future, confusing, irritating.
Flowers: Your children are your lover's pride, sources of pleasure, your own, young, your life's work.
>>
>>29006363
Cube: You are camouflaged, rooted, opinionated, adaptable, complex, enjoy challenges.
Ladder: Your friends are earthy, give you support, are close to you, cultured, care about appearances.
Pony: Your lover is free, loyal, nurturing, content.
Storm: Your troubles are overwhelming, irritating, transforming, a learning experience.
Flowers: Your children are protected by your lover, innocent, entrusted to life.
>>
>>29006464
Cube: You are assertive, energetic, capable, confident, different, unusual.
Ladder: Your friends help you reach your full potential, lean on you, are close to you, give you support, provide practical help, are straightforward.
Pony: Your lover is admired, gentle, nurturing, free, honored.
Storm: Your troubles are kept to yourself, only affecting you, worries, depressing.
No flowers. Different. Might not have children.
>>
>>29006492
Cube: You are spiritual and sensual, confident and capable, made strong by stress, introverted.
Ladder: Your friends are like you, help you reach your full potential, provide practical help, are steadfastly reliable.
Pony: Your lover is in another city or country, a low priority for you, indifferent, free.
Storm: Your troubles are worries, not here yet.
Flowers: Your children are adopted, your lover's pride, important to you, sources of pleasure.
>>
Twenty meter onyx cube, wooden ladder resting on side going to top, Pinkie Pie and flowers on top (not remotely my waifu), storm makes ladder even more frightening to climb but pony is happy in rain among flowers on top of cube.
>>
>>29003643
Cube: Off to the left, a little far back. It's a gigantic ice cube, almost as tall as a tree. It's kind of a pale bluish color, and it's melting a lot under the hot sun. You can see the melted water dripping down its sides.
Ladder: Over to the right, closer to the foreground than the cube and kinda far from it. Since it's a stepladder, it stands on its own. The top of it is red. It's the kind you'd buy from a DIY store (aluminium). Newly bought, since the price tags and stuff are still on it.
Pony: Fluttershy. She's standing to the left of the stepladder and looking at the cube. She's frowning a little and looking a bit worried. She's not wearing anything.
Storm: It's a large, dark gray cloud that hovers in the distance; it's only on the far right side, though, and almost half of the cloud is cut off from the composition. I can hear distant crashing thunder. Fluttershy's ears twitch at the noise, but nothing else is affected.
Flowers: Sparse, weedy patches of grass surround Fluttershy and the ladder. The grass is a little yellowish green and dry. There are about 4 or 5 thicker patches, but considering how it's pretty much just weeds and no flowers I'm not sure if it counts.
>>
Its The middle of the nigth, With a Full moon haning in the sky. The Large lead cube is resting on the highest point of a huge dune, pushing a few meters into sand. Its Sides are about 24 meters long. A Few meters down the gently sloping left side of the Dune Stands a Reagular, Person sised Folding ladder, made of aluminum, sinking a few centimeters into the sand. Climbing/walking/crawling up from the right, steep side of the Dune is Princess Celestia, about to reach the top and looking at the cube. Its clearly visible that she is exausted, but she looks determined none the less.There isnt a cloud in sight, but a stong biting wind is Draging on evrything, slowly but surely unburrying the cubes bottom from the sand, weakening its stand at the top of the dune gradualy. A few meters down the dune to the left, a single sunflower stands next to the ladder, the top threatening to break from the harsh winds.

i bet i took to much time writeing that now mindtricks anon is gone.
>>
>>29003643
>>Next, picture a cube. Where is it in this setting? How tall is it? What is it made out of?
It's a few feet in the air. About a foot tall. Made of glass.
>Next, picture a ladder. What is it made of? Where is it in relation to the cube? How long is it, where does it reach to?
Made of wood. Next to the cube, touching the ground and reaching up to the top edge of the cube.
>Next, picture a pony. Which one is it? What are they doing? Are they wearing anything?
Fluttershy. She's flying. She's not wearing anything.
>Next, picture a storm. How is it affecting the landscape, or the pony? Where is it? What does it look like? Can you hear anything?
The storm is giving the desert rain. It's in the sky. It looks like gray clouds obscuring the evening sky. I can hear thunder in the distance.
>Finally, picture flowers. Where are they in relation to your pony, cube, and ladder? What colors are there? How many are there?
On the ground, directly under Fluttershy, who is several yards away in distance both across the ground and up in the air. It has purple petals and a yellow center. There is only one.
>>
>>29003643
Cube was in front of me about twenty feet away, made of hard plastic? It was smooth. About four feet tall.

Ladder was leaning against the cube, thought wood first but quickly switched to aluminium. About eight feet long and leaning against the cube at a 45 degree angle up towards the middle of the cube

Berry punch, she was standing behind me and off to the right just standing there waving politely and smiling, she was wearing a sweater same color as her

I pictured a dust storm way off in the distance in front of me not really affecting either of us since it was so far away, I hear I guess the roar of the wind and it looks like a big wall of dust headed towards me

I pictured simple 2d purple flowers because berry was handing them to me next to the cube.
To explain I walked up the cube too feel it and see what out was made of. Then I guess she teleported next to me like in the cartoons where they just pop up.
>>
File: IMG_6144.jpg (100KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6144.jpg
100KB, 1000x1166px
>>29008652
>when ur not replied too
>>
>desert landscape

>picture a storm.

WITNESSED!!!
>>
>>29009748
id wager that op has fucked off about half an hour ago, anon.
>>
>>29003643
It is night

The cube is resting on the ground, around 10 feet tall, and is made of solid slab metal with no engraving or tool marks

The ladder is made of wood laying next to the cube about 5 feet off, and is 15 feet long

The pony is Twi, who is not wearing anything and is wandering near the cube on the opposite side as the ladder

The storm is a sandstorm with howling winds and blinding cover, forcing Twilight to take shelter behind the cube.

The flowers, Snap Dragons that were situated in pots near the ladder, are blown away by the high winds

Get on it Freudanon
>>
File: 1426546922334.png (207KB, 371x447px) Image search: [Google]
1426546922334.png
207KB, 371x447px
>>29003643
Cube: on the sand; it's roughly 1m by 1m by 1m; a black, smooth stone, etched with gold patterns, resembling an oversized Lemarchand's box.
Ladder: old, dry wood with rounded stile ends; leaning on the right side of the box, stood upright; about two metres in length, less than half a metre in breadth and is simply resting against the box.
Pony: Alicorn Twilight; standing to the left of the box, idle, smiling, looking past my right side, in a stock stance, wings wide open, as if pony T-posing; no.
Storm: rain and storm clouds flash into existence, the sand becomes mud, the ladder's getting waterlogged, the pony drenched and unhappy; all around, possibly affecting the entire desert; dark, stormy, wet, cold; the wind is very loud.
Flowers: they are far away, possibly in another land; red, blue and yellow; they cover the land as far as the eye can see.

What does it mean, Doc?
>>
OP here, sorry guys! I know Im letting all of the cubes pile up, but I got hit with a wave of exhaustion, so I need some down time to regain my energy. Don't worry, I will be back, just a little later!
>>
>>29003643
bump?
>>
Cube: Centered, in a valley, made of hollow plastic, 1x1 (ft), synthetic white
Ladder: next to cube on the ground, standard steel ladder
Horse: Applejack sitting next to the cube, hat on the cube
Storm: Dust storm in the distance, wind whistling, approaching. Mini twisters
Flowers: Colorful desert roses dotted around the landscape; blue, red, yellow.
>>
File: boop.png (704KB, 1002x1600px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
704KB, 1002x1600px
>>29003643
Cube
>Middle of the Sands
>3 Inch, hand sized
>Stainless Steel finely polished

Ladder
>Wood
>Probally next to it
>12 feet or so
>Its on the ground, it leads to another part of the sands

Pony
>Purple horse
>Inspecting Cube
>No, not really

Storm
>Winds and Lightning
>Starting to whip up sand even from far away
>Far off from everything else
>Dark clouds and a small sandstorm
>Thunder and the wind

Flowers
>In the spaces of the ladder
>White and purple
>10-20
>>
>>29010718
That's fine, OP.
All the cubes will still be here once you've mustered up some strength.
>>
File: faggot_josoko hatten kei.png (13KB, 117x222px) Image search: [Google]
faggot_josoko hatten kei.png
13KB, 117x222px
>>29005524
haha, faggot my mom suffers from insomnia.
>>
File: medium.jpg (88KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
88KB, 338x600px
>>29003643
The cube is sitting on level ground surrounded by the various dunes
It's about 3ft tall and wide made of solid white panels, think aperture science walls
The ladder is a red metal rounded industrial ladder a few feet away from the cube that stretches high into the sky piercing the clouds above
For some reason Rarity is sunbathing on the cube with a sun hat and sunglasses on
A black rainstorm is raging around us, but doesn't seem to pick up any sand, I can't hear it. However Rarity seems to be in trouble as she looks unsure and is holding her hat down
Yellow flowers, they look like what a kid would describe as a flower (simple looks like a yellow four leaf clover almost) and they're springing up all around us and the cube/ladder

Oddest thing is, I'm not even a Rara fag
>>
File: CAG00206.jpg (32KB, 362x384px) Image search: [Google]
CAG00206.jpg
32KB, 362x384px
>>29003643
Cube is far away, but very large. Great-Pyramid sized. Looking slightly down towards it, corner pointed directly at me. The cube is sand-colored, with the rightside face brighter than the left.
Ladder is propped on the side of it. Made of some kind of dark wood, all rounded with no sharp edges. It reaches from the sand to the top of the cube.
Cadance is on top of the cube for some reason. Seems to be in standard regalia we always see her in. Just standing on the cube.
Lightning storm, but dry. All dark clouds and flashes. Clouds are hanging close to the ground. Sand is still lit as if in daylight. Cadance doesn't seem bothered, just staring off into the wind. Expecting something it feels like. Not hearing any thunder, just a bit of wind.
Flowers confused me at first, I was just seeing big blossoms suddenly opening. Like pic related but a deeper red and the edges bright gold. I think the desert is blossoming with them.
>>
>>29010718
>>
>>29003643
Here goes:
>Where is it in this setting?
Cube is partially buried in the ground next to me.
>How tall is it?
About one foot tall.
>What is it made out of?
Dunno, some dull grey metallic looking material.
>What is it made of?
Ladder appears to be made of wood.
Hanging way up in the sky slightly to the left of the cube.
>How long is it, where does it reach to?
Can't tell. Maybe 10 feet or so long and going nowhere since it's just floating in air.
>Which one is it?
Definitely not a canon pony. A grey earth pony mare. No cutie mark with a brown mane.
>What are they doing?
Nothing, just laying in the sand.
Nope.
>How is it affecting the landscape, or the pony?
Fucking massive dust storm in the distance. Looks like a golden cloud except on the ground and sorta rolling over itself. Not affecting anything yet since it's so far away.
>Can you hear anything?
Can't hear shit.
>Where are they in relation to your pony, cube, and ladder?
Flowers form a giant circle around the pony, cube, and ladder which are in the center of the circle.
>What colors are there? How many are there?
Red, blue, green, and bright yellow roses. Must be like fifty of them.

Visualizing stuff is weird.
>>
>>29003643
the cube takes up 90% of the small island's surface area.

The latter reaches to the top of the cube

the pony is naked and a regular pony

the storm is a category 4 hurricane decimateing what little wildlife developed because of how much space the cube took up. pony's fucken dead. all i can hear is the storm and sometimes my own screams as i slide across the top of the cube to certain death

flowers are fucken gone there was a hurricane all that remains is the cube

getting a reading /neverever/
>>
>>29003643
The cube is a futuristic display with moving icons zipping around on all it's surfaces. It is right in front of me in my POV and about 1 foot in all spacial dimensions. It is made of plastic with the surfaces made of electronic paper. The ladder is crystalline and laying flat on the cube. It is 10 feet long centered on top of the cube.with the ladder arranged perpendicular to my POV. Twilight is there standing 1 foot at a 45 degree angle from the cube and ladder with the vector towards my POV from the cube being 0 degrees. She is just staring at me with a cute smile on her face. She is wearing royal regalia like those worn by Princess Celestia but more shiny and ornate. The storm is a sandstorm coming up behind them and as it comes toward me Twilight vanishes like she evaporated into thin air. I can hear the roaring desert wind. The storm fades away and there are flowers as far as the eye can see, but none of the other objects nor Twilight are anywhere to be seen. They are all white daisies.
>>
>>29014218
Actually wait, I think it is actually 10 feet away. I got the distance confused because I imagined it as a closeup film camera shot.
>>
File: 1477600211807.jpg (22KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
1477600211807.jpg
22KB, 200x260px
>>29010718
I feel you, OP. Take it easy.
>>
>>29007662
Perhaps I wasn't descriptive enough?

>desert
Like the Sahara, it is mid day. Lots of fine golden sand, wide and vast you can see many dunes for all the eye to see.

>Cube
When I first imagined the cube it was in its own space, which was blank and white. The cube was made of solid ice no bigger than perhaps two to three inches cubed. When I placed it in the desert it withstood the head only slightly melting as the outer shell became glossy and wet, there were no pools of water.

>ladder
The cube now sits in the center of a small, square, wooden table. Leaning against the left side, from the point of the observer, there is a metal extendable ladder, perhaps about 6 to 8 foot collapsed. The table itself stands about equal height away from the observer, 6 to 8 feet away.

There is no particular pony, just a small brown pony that is traditional to what you would see in the real world. Chestnut in color with browns and golden reds. Standing on the left side of the table with the body facing right but looking at the observer.

>Storm
Dark clouds loom above but the sky remains bright and clear around it. The clouds screach to the horizon but you can still see the sky past it. No fog, very sharp and clear. Wind is blowing and howling across the sand dunes. You can feel the sands but it not that bad across the face.

In front of everything there are a small bushel of flowers. They are shaped like daisies and are by my feet. They have yellow pedals and a white center.
>>
>>29003643
Desert is vast with yellow sand. It is night time, and there are obvious cliffs in the background as well.

Cube is about the size of a house. 24m^2. The cube is white, and probably metal.

Ladder goes up the Cube and is the cube's height, is also metal. Rests against the cube.

Pony is twilight, on top of the cube. Reading, trying to find a way into the cube, wearing nothing.

Storm is in the background. Storm covers the entire desert, black rumbling clouds, thunder and lightning in the background.

Flowers are yellow daffodils, at the base of the cube, loads of them there but only on the base.
>>
Fascinating. Let's see how this sort of nonsense goes.

The cube is floating in the air. Perspective makes it difficult to tell exactly, but it's probably somewhere around 20′ per side. It seems rough and dark blue, stone or metal probably.

The ladder is, for some reason, green aluminum (painted, anodized, dunno). It is laying in the sand, close to but not directly under the cube. It's about 30′ long.

The pony seems to be one my brain made up on the spot: they have a cream coat and red hair, and a yellow and green flower cutie mark. They seem to be examining their surroundings, as if they're in the middle of a trip and trying to orient themselves. They're wearing something that looks a little like a maid dress, definitely not climate appropriate.

The storm is a massive sandstorm, stretching across a full quarter of the horizon. It's still very distant, the pony seems concerned, but not alarmed. It's to my left, which I think must be East-ish. I might be imagining things but I think I hear its dull roar even here.

The flowers are to my right, about equidistant from me, the pony, cube, and ladder (those three are all directly forward). They're pink and red, I see three of them.
>>
>>29003643
The Cube is made of wood, with tin lining the side and top of it
The ladder is made out of wood in a thicker style, leading to the top of the cube
Celestia is on top of the cube, staring towards the horizon, watching the sunset as the clouds roll on through the skies
the storm seems to have passed, but it's still hanging around, it stirred the dust and celly's a little bit soaked
as for the flowers, there's a lot of sagebrush and cacti, with the flowers blooming in violets and pinks and light greens
>>
>>29014500
>>29004406
>>29004435

Ah-hah. This sort of thing. Let's get all Jungian up ins.

I'll take some guesses, though doing yourself is just a single entendre for masturbation.

My cube: let's see, I think it's a medium ego since it's large compared to me but not much compared to the desert. It was tilted, I don't think I mentioned that, but I guess it means I can see things from different perspectives. Floating means I'm impulsive or a free thinker, and imaginative. Opaque, stone/metallic, extremely solid, and rough. I'm closed off, reticent, potentially stubborn, but natural and straightforward? Some of these pages contradict each other. Dark blue gray probably means authority-oriented (that is, both follows orders and expects their orders to be followed), as well as laid-back and knowledgeable.
I don't see any reference to temperature at all, so I wonder what specifically imagining the cube as pleasantly chilly might mean?

My Ladder: the ladder's pretty close, but on the ground. So I guess that means I'm close to my friends but might be neglecting them. I might also feel like I'm an authority to my friends, but the ladder is taller than the cube is if they were at the same level.... It's a sturdy material (I didn't specify age but I didn't think old or new), so it's a solid friendship, I've had for a medium amount of time. It's relatively long for a ladder, which should apparently mean I'm amicable and open (cold reading fail). The green color apparently means compassion and prosperity.

My pone: So the pone is almost directly underneath, but not in the shade of the cube. It's hard to tell, since the original has a big divide between people that imagine a fantasy horse or a sturdy working one. I guess I imagined an earth pony of normalish coloration. Interesting, they're competent and assured, but look like they're planning to move away. Some sort of... pseudo-aspirational nonsense?
OP! I want your opinions!
>>
is OP kill? hes not translating anymore.
>>
>>29014564
Damn. Ran out of space.

My Flowers: Some interpretations of the flowers say it's about artistic ambitions instead of kids.
Very healthy and hardy, not particularly close to the cube. Three of them. The pony is looking away from the flowers, LOL.
The color might mean I feel dominant towards kids?
Hard to relate since I don't have or want foals.

My Storm: the storm is huge and violent, but approaching, and also very far away. It's causing me grief, but I'm not prioritizing it right now.
>>
File: 1459105079975.jpg (120KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1459105079975.jpg
120KB, 680x510px
>>
>>29003643

Alright, I'll give it a try. Part 1/2.

The cube is made out of glass, roughly 1 meter by 1 meter, it is rotating in the middle of the air, about 2.5 meters above the sand.
The ladders is made out of old and weathered wood, it's a couple of meters in front of the cube, and goes into the ground. I'm not certain how long the ladder is, since it disappears in the void of the hole.
The pony is just a regular pony, it is mustard colored and fits into the landscape, I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't know what I was looking for. The pony is just standing there in the horizon, looking at something I can't see.
Suddenly a storm starts, the sky is filled with gray clouds, and water starts pouring down, thunder can be heard in the distance. As the storm has been going for a few minutes a wave suddenly comes over the horizon. As the wave goes over the horizon the pony is suddenly gone, and as the wave draws near the hole with the ladder is filled, and the ladder shatters, as the water is filled with chunks of wood, leaving the hole empty. The cube is unharmed, since it simply starts levitating roughly the same distance above the wave as it did above the ground.
>>
>>29015011

2/2

As the stormm disappears and everything starts to calm down, the desert has been transformed into a giant field of tulips, mostly red, orange and pink. The sand has been replaced by green grass. The pony is gone, but that's okay, for the hole which had been filled with water has become an oasis, and the glass cube levitates towards the middle, slowly descending into what had previously been the hole. The ladder is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>29003643
The Cube is gigantic, several stories tall. It's in the center of the image in the distance.its made of bronze, steel and the ladder is wooden, same size as cube in terms of length as it goes to the very top. Twilight sparkle is standing closest to me she is not wearing anything. A sandstorm is brewing fast and heavy. It darkens the sky and the Cube winds howling. I am holding a bouquet of red roses but they are blown away in storm. I lose twilight and Cube and I find myself alone in the surrounding storm.
>>
File: IMG_1541.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1541.gif
2MB, 480x270px
In the meantime post ponies till OP is back.
>>
File: IMG_2194.jpg (503KB, 1280x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.jpg
503KB, 1280x737px
>>
>>29003643

The sky is clear. Early afternoon. There is nothing but dirt, rocks and some mountains far away.
The cube floats nearby. It's slowly rotating. It's tilted. Was black at first, now it's made of glass. Sometimes it changes colors, but it's mostly transparent. You have to raise your view to see it, but it's not that far away. It's bigger tan me, the size of a pickup truck.

The ladder. A classical telescopic aluminum ladder. Probably 8 to 10 meters tall. Two pieces. It has a string that helps to raise the upper piece. It's laying down. It's clean, but it has some scratches.

A pony. At first far away, but then it goes closer. Pinkie Pie? She is jumping, and now lays quiet looking at the cube. She is covered in drapes. Probably because of the heat. She gets under the cube. It provides a shadow. The ladder is still laying down, it's getting hot because of the sun.

Clouds start to invade the sky. The pony looks up. The cube changes colors here and then. The ladder is unmoving. Then, it gets darker and rain starts to pour. The ground welcomes the rain. It takes a dark brownish tone. The pony is still below the cube, covering from the rain.The cube is rotating slowly.
The rain pours harder. there are now puddles of mud and wáter. The ground under the cube gets wet and the pony taps it. The ladder hasn't changed. It is now wet and has dirt on it.

The rain stops. the sun gets through the clouds. The pony looks up again. The cube dries almost instantly. The ladder too, but now has dried dirt in some parts. Flowers, small typical desert flowers, begin to grow. The cover the whole field and fill it with colours. Yellow, purple, blue and violet. They are thin and tall, they grow slower under the cube, but they still grow. The pony looks happy, still covering from the sun thanks to the cube. The ladder now has flowers all around it, they grow between the steps and around the string. It's all beautiful.
>>
>>29015364
>that much effort
I wish I cared that much about something.
>>
You all realise He isnt comming back, right?
>>
File: bad dash.gif (731KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bad dash.gif
731KB, 500x281px
>>29015647
>>
File: IMG_2225.jpg (37KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2225.jpg
37KB, 500x435px
>>29015647
Stop saying these scary things or I will kill you
>>
File: RARE.gif (212B, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
RARE.gif
212B, 16x11px
>>29003643
Well, let's just put it in the damn desert, the sides are about twice the size of my hand, it's made out of glass

Where the fuck am I supposed to put a ladder in the middle of the desert you fucking nigger? It's just on the ground, made out of iron

Shining Armor, in full armor. Just kinda looking around I guess

aw shit, there's a sandstorm in the distance, bunch of sand is starting to fly around, Shiny just noticed it and he's like "fuck fuck fuck", can't hear the sounds yet though

WHY ARE THERE RED AND ORANGE FLOWERS IN THIS DESERT, THEY'RE ALL OVER THE GROUND NEAR US
>>
Bump for op
>>
>>29003643

Slightly off to the right, tall enough to be a tower, but completely solid, made of stone brick, and very squat

Ladder is attached to the cube, wooden, and tall enough to reach the top

Twilight, facing off into the horizon on top of the cube, not wearing anything

There is a sandstorm on the horizon, it looks like a sandstorm, it is too far to be heard

There are no flowers, this is a stereotypical desert
>>
File: cutiemarkcrusaders.jpg (331KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
cutiemarkcrusaders.jpg
331KB, 800x615px
A Bump a day keeps Page 10 away.
>>
File: Waiting for OP to deliver.gif (745KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting for OP to deliver.gif
745KB, 500x318px
>>29015647
Cease spewing such obscene comments.
OP is an upstanding gentleman. Surely, he wouldn't abandon us. ;_;
>>
File: 1473620336521.png (156KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473620336521.png
156KB, 292x350px
We await OP
>>
File: Ioun-Stone-Onyx-Cube_large.jpg (16KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ioun-Stone-Onyx-Cube_large.jpg
16KB, 301x300px
Ugh. Thread's probably basically dead but here I am.

It's a black, probably onyx cube, 15 ft on each edge, resting on one corner that doesn't even so much as move a grain of sand.

The ladder is an old wooden ladder with paint flaking off it. It is dark grey. It rests against the corner pointing towards the viewer. If you were to climb the ladder, you would be able to stand on the edge that runs up to the corner pointing straight up.

Fluttershy stands under the ladder, trying to protect herself from the storm that is currently starting over the cube. She's not wearing anything, and is alone. There is a lush ring of flowers all around the cube, but not under it at all. There are hundreds of flowers, mostly white and purple.

So, OP... how gay am I?
>>
>>29004406
Can't another anon step up and do these psych evaluations? I'm fairly certain OP is kill.
>>
>>29003643
>Just past sundown
>Cube is sunken into the sand so that only about 20% of it is visible
>It's sitting in the sand at an angle with the topmost corner pointed skyward and tipped slightly to the north
>The cube is ~400' per side
>The cube is made of a dark purpleish-grey granite
>The ladder is made of lashed wood
>It's going down into a large tunnel that has been carved into the south face of the cube, the entrance of which lies about 20' above the level of the desert floor which is lower than the sand surrounding it on that side
>The ladder descends into the darkness inside the cube, how far it goes inside is unknown
>The "pony" (dragon) is Spike
Sorry, OP, he's the only one that makes sense in my head here, so I hope it doesn't fuck with your little thought experiment that he's not a pony
>He's standing in the depressed area in the sand beneath the tunnel on the south face of the cube, looking up at it while shielding his eyes with a claw
>He's wearing a simple set of loose fitting robes made of a thin but coarse brown fabric
>The storm is a sandstorm, it's blowing in from the north and rushing over the cube
>The last vestiges of the setting sun filtering through the cloying dust and sand paint everything in deep shades of red and orange
>As it rolls over the cube it the sand eddies and swirls over Spike's head, but in the divot below the tunnel he's protected from the worst of it
>The sound of wind and shifting sand is ever-present
>The flowers are small and a bright golden color with pale green leaves
>They claw into the ground around the divot in small patches of a few dozen bloom with thin and veiny roots that cling to the sand despite the desert winds and they disappear all together before they reach the top of the dune
>There are somewhere between a hundred and two hundred blooms in total, but there are far more buds that only just peek above the surface of the sand

>>29019917
Might try my hand if I'm bored after work tommorow
>>
>>29003643
This is Cosmo-tier garbage. I despair over the fact that it's being taught in universities.
>>
Bump for OP's Sake
>>
>>29022125
OP is dead, anon.
>>
File: Banjo.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Banjo.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29022492
Don't say that anon, he'll come back.

Right?
>>
>>29003643
The Cube is jutting out of the sand, it's about twice my height and is made of red sandstone
The ladder is unpainted metal, it lies on the sand, to the left of the cube
The pony is Pinkie Pie, she sits atop the cube, looking joyfully in my direction
The storm is in the distance behind the cube and Pinkie Pie, she can't see it but I can, it's heading this way, wind and thunder rolling ominously in the distance
The flowers are growing from the sand to my right, sparse, yellow flowers.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.