[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lewd Sleepover #12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 104

File: 1477995211627.jpg (403KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477995211627.jpg
403KB, 1024x768px
Back from the Dead edition

Last thread:
>>28909480

Writers:

BurnoutAnon
http://pastebin.com/wwi5PhR0
Beans
http://pastebin.com/Rejz1xai
FuckFace McGee
http://pastebin.com/515d4KLQ
Insanebow Dash
http://pastebin.com/aMeWgHBn
JungleBuffAnon
http://pastebin.com/96SvHZhi
DeathGrippedAnon
http://pastebin.com/fuW4D1Ca
Octive
http://pastebin.com/u/Octave_Green
Bronon
http://pastebin.com/1Xu0bF5v
Anon's
http://pastebin.com/txiMrvcm

Burnout's Fanfiction page:
https://www.fanfiction.net/~toolazy2write
>>
>You blink
>Once
>Twice
>Three times
>What the fuck!
>Seriously?!
>It was that simple
>Apparently Applejack hit the nail on the head
>You owed her one
>Maybe two if you counted the kiss
>But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that
>Focus
"O-oh, okay great. Well, um, first I..."
>"Wait." Trixie says holding up a finger then turning to where Dash is sitting "Dash do you mind leaving, this is kind of personal." She says with a slight edge in her voice
>Oh yeah
>This is why you did all your planning
"Actually..." You say letting out a sigh "Dash needs to stay for this"
>"Excuse me?" Trixie says looking obviously a bit mad
>Okay, now this was the kind of thing you'd expected
>And you'd reached what was easily one of the messier parts
"Listen guys, there's a lot I have to say and apologize for so I'm gonna be entirely honest with you." You begin to explain "And so that's why Dash is here, because before everything that happened we..."
>"Oh my gosh!" Trixie seethed "You mean you two..."
"No, no we didn't" You interrupt before Trixie can get ahead of herself "I mean we kissed and we dry humped but that was it."
>You weren't gonna mention the thigh fucking
>Sure you were being totally honest here, but it was basically dry humping anyway and you were pretty sure only Trixie knew what it was by name anyway
>And you weren't going to explain to Pinkie what it was while you were trying to save your friendship
"And the thing is she may have also kind of confessed to me earlier too. So that's why she is here"
>"I can't believe you" Trixie growls hitting you in the chest
"Ow hey" You say catching Trixie's hands before she could hit you anymore "Listen, I may have done some stupid shit last night, but when Dash came onto me last night as far as I knew you and Pinkie were just my best friends and I was single." You say a bit sternly
>Trixie takes a second to calm down before huffing a bit "Fine..." She says as you let her go
>Well that went about how you expected
>>
File: 1468322730721.png (192KB, 726x848px) Image search: [Google]
1468322730721.png
192KB, 726x848px
WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!
>>
File: 1469753870813.jpg (140KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
1469753870813.jpg
140KB, 500x744px
>>
Bump for the great justice
>>
Glad the thread is still kicking, if only barely, I came out of one of my comas long enough to kick this out but I'm falling back under

I won't be taking my meds tomorrow because I have to drive into work to meet with HR so I will try to post some more after
>>
File: 1471719636789.gif (697KB, 454x442px) Image search: [Google]
1471719636789.gif
697KB, 454x442px
Bump in hopes Deathgripped, Octave and Junglebuff all return. Please don't blue ball us like Beans and Insanebow did.
>>
Holy shit this is still going, I thought this thread was kill
>>
File: pinkie_excited.png (239KB, 683x562px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie_excited.png
239KB, 683x562px
Were Back!
>>
Ayyy we back boys
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>Page 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17StY98EL58
CLEAR
>>
Finally done dealing with HR shit, having to take at least a week off for my back while I have an orthopedist take a look at it and possibly get an MRI done

Gonna try to get working on a post here in a little while
>>
File: Man of steel's a slut.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
Man of steel's a slut.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>tfw nearly finished with last semester assignment
>>
I think we should move to Fingerbang or something at least until some more writefags get on the sleepover theme, 90% of these threads are bumbs now. It's a waste of board space. Sadly, not that there's really anything more important to fill said space, but still.
>>
>>29001092
>Deathgripped
I've only now caught up on the thread after about a week of break, and realised he went on hiatus. Feels bad man, even if the sequel did not quite pick up the pace of the original. Still though, I enjoyed your updates man. Especially your taste in music like the spicy one in Twilight's dream.

Also Octave, get your kiwi ass back in here
>>
File: NEVER_read_the_fan_fiction.jpg (98KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER_read_the_fan_fiction.jpg
98KB, 400x494px
Almost halfway through the next post, hold on a but more guys

Also was it too much to add my Fanfiction link in the thread header, I don't even remember doing that I was so out of it
>>
File: DELET.gif (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.gif
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>29005516
Kinda, I mean it wasn't even a fimfic link.
>>
>>28999896

>You take a deep breath
>Trixie's little outburst hadn't surprised you
>Honestly you'd expected to get hit at least once more today anyway
>And you can't really blame her or Pinkie for how they react to all of this
>In fact they were taking all of this incredibly well all things considered
>Hell if Trixie hitting you like that was as close as you got to the Jerry Springer ass shit you'd worried about you'd consider yourself lucky
"Okay, so like I said I know what I did was super shitty and stupid, and part of me wants to blame it on the vodka but that's still no excuse for letting what happened happen." You say turning to Pinkie
>She'd been pretty quiet until now
>Which was never a good sign for her
>You had no one to blame but yourself for that
>Now you just had to try and fix it
"Pinkie" You say taking a step towards her and taking her hands in your own earning a small gasp from her "Last night I should have realized what you were trying to tell me before you kissed me. You were trying to tell me something important even after the kiss but I let myself get swept up in the moment. Then when you confessed to me as you fell asleep I should have woken you back up and talked to you about how you felt instead of freaking out and sneaking off to try and figure out what just happened." You say as sincerely as you can looking right into her blue eyes "I mishandled your feeling every chance you gave me and it wound up hurting you and there's no way I can ever apologize enough for doing that, but I'm sorry."
>Pinkie just looks up at you
>She doesn't seem mad
>Or sad
>Or hurt for that matter
>Just kind speechless
>"Anon..." She says in a soft voice
>You could stand there and just stare into her eyes forever
>But you still have to keep going
>With as warm a smile you can muster you let go of her hands and move to Trixie
>She seems to have calmed down now, but she'd avoiding eye contact with you
>You just hope she'll still listen to what you have to say
>>
>>28938985
I remember that thread, Anon was invited over for a sleepover at the main 6's house, along with sunset. They later did truth or dare and other standard games, then things got sexual, right?
>>
File: 4WV4TzY.png (132KB, 579x509px) Image search: [Google]
4WV4TzY.png
132KB, 579x509px
>>29001092
>>29004861
I'm still around, just a little bit on hiatus for the sequel story.
The reason is I kinda lost my mojo, considering most of the time I'm following the movie so it gets kind of annoying, but I do enjoy what I've added.
I am planning on coming back and finishing it, but in the meantime my focus is on another green I have in the works for another thread.

Thanks for all the love though, and don't forget that I will be back. ;)
>>
>>29006582
Glad to see you're still lurking bro
>>
>>29006582
>another thread.
Pray tell, which one would it be?
>>
page 8 bump
I look forward to this thread every day after work.
Don't die on me.
>>
Love it, keep it up man
>>
Don'tletitdieplz
>>
File: 1453827426364.png (138KB, 612x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453827426364.png
138KB, 612x537px
Deadthread.jpg
>>
>>29009393
>>
>>29010202
Not if I can help it, got back from the doctor and after I make some calls about some special prescriptions I need to get filled I'll get started on the next post
>>
Bump for Burnout
>>
>>29005807

>You reach out and put your hands on her shoulders
>This catches her a bit by surprise
>But she recovers and looks up into your eyes expectantly
"Trixie" you start "Last night I thought I was doing the right thing by giving you what you wanted, but that was the worst thing I could have done for you. You were hurt and confused and I should have tried harder to talk to you about what you were going through, instead I just made things worse because I was just as afraid of losing you as a friend as you were afraid of losing me, so I'm sorry."
>Trixie blushed as you finished averting her eyes again before muttering "Idiot"
>The word didn't have the same harshness as before
>Honestly it held the same tone she usually had whenever you embarrassed her
>Which you'd count as a win at this point
"Yes I was obviously the world's biggest idiot and I wouldn't be surprised if you could never forgive me for that either" You say earning the faintest ghost of a smile from her
>You were surprised how much that actually made you feel better
>Again you have to force yourself to move on
>Least you were almost done
>And shit hadn't fucked up yet
>Given the last 24 hours it felt like you were already going for some kind of record
>That or you'd already triggered your death flag and doom neigh
>Either way you move over to Rainbow Dash
"Dash" You don't really know if you should hold her in some way like the others so you just kind of settle for scratching the back of you head "I'm sorry I snapped at you this morning and didn't really treat you the best when you first told me how you felt. That was a dick move and I really appreciate you giving me the time to sort out my feelings."
>Dash looks to feel as awkward as you feel now "It's okay dude, and that thing you did with the fake watch was kind of funny anyway" She admits bashfully
>Ha! You knew that bit would kill
>But more importantly that meant you'd at least managed to make it through this bit
>At least you think you did
>>
>>29012150
HE DEEED EET
>>
File: tumblr_nxqmirRytt1s1yoyxo1_1280.jpg (32KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxqmirRytt1s1yoyxo1_1280.jpg
32KB, 720x340px
>>29012231
He sure did, and now since I had to not take my muscle relaxers so I could drive to my doctors appointment I'm going to forgo my other nightly dose and get drunk for the first time in weeks

Will post more tomorrow
>>
>>29012284
Burnout....are you okay man?
>>
Bump bump bump up the jams
>>
>>29012284
If they have you on cyclo and hydrocodone I feel bad for you. I live on that plus lyrica and know the stupor it can leave you in. Take time for your back to repair what it can, and hopefully you'll get a good ortho/neurologist that can do something for you. If you need advice, ask; I have had this shit for 8 years.
>>
>>29014412
Oh let's bump it.
>>
>>29014524
They have me on a hydrocodone mix as well as methocarbonal, plus my ortho just perscribed me some new shit I'm gonna ask my doctor aunt about here in a minute because they didn't give me any instructions on how to take it
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (95KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
95KB, 800x408px
>>29015405
>Burnout will be writing all the future updates high of his mind
>Anon will proceed to propose to Maud and drive off with her into the sunset
>The sunset was actually Celestia, whom they crash into
>>
>>29015512
Shit shit shit now I have to re-write the entire ending

how did you know?!

But yeah will start working on the next post in a little while, have do handle some house stuff for now
>>
File: shitposting_lite.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting_lite.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>29015944
>how did you know?!
I've watched enough of Monty Python
>>
>>29015944
Please tell me you ain't serious
>>
>>29016729
No, but you'll see soon enough, gonna sit down here in a minute and get typing the next post here in a minute now that I have some free time
>>
>>29012150

>With your confidence feeling boosted you take a step back so you can address all the girls
"So I know my apology doesn't really amount to much, especially after what I did. But Pinkie Pie, Trixie, you two are the best friends I've ever had and the thought of losing you two is the scariest thing I've ever had to think about. And that includes all of the crazy weird magic shit that has happened. But if you can't forgive me for what happened I understand and will respect your decision."
>That was it
>You'd said your piece
>All that was left was to wait for their answer
>You can't stop yourself from screwing your eyes shut
>Just waiting for them to respond felt like you were waiting to get punched again
>The silence doesn't help much either
>It was making you anxious
>"Nonny" You finally hear Pinkie say as you feel a pair of hands on your arms
>You open your eyes to see her and Trixie have walked up to you and each placed a hand on your arms
>"Before you came in here, we had a talk" Pinkie begins
>"Wait, we did?" Dash asks sounding confused
>"No Dash, Pinkie and I had a talk" Trixie says rolling her eyes "Because we didn't know you were a part of this until just now"
>You and Dash both winced a little at this
>Trixie did like to hold a grudge
>"But we talked and we um..." Pinkie seemed to be having a hard time choosing her words
>"We realized that we both kind of forced our feelings onto you last night, and while that doesn't make up for all the stupid shit you did..." She trailed off looking to Pinkie
>"It also wasn't like super fair to you either" Pinkie finishes as they both look up to you
>You feel like your heart just stopped
>Could this be...
"Wait, does this mean..."
>"Yeah, we forgive you." Trixie says as Pinkie nods in agreement
>That's when your heart feels like it's going to explode
>In a good way
"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" You cheer pulling the two into a hug and actually lifting them off their feet and spinning them around
>>
>>29018397
WOO, now we can finally get to the make up sex.
>>
>>29018604
No.
maybe
>>
>>29018604
Bumping for make up sex
>>
>>29018604
Bumping for loving foursome.
>>
File: Halloween girls.jpg (578KB, 1582x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween girls.jpg
578KB, 1582x1000px
>Anon, who just happens to be Scootaloo's older brother, agrees to take his sister and her friends trick-or-treating and then chaperoning a sleepover so his parents can go out and party
>For some insane reason, some or all of Scoot's friends think Anon is hot stuff
>>
>>29020218
Plz god yes
>>
File: 1480813103716.jpg (30KB, 533x491px) Image search: [Google]
1480813103716.jpg
30KB, 533x491px
>>29020218
>For some insane reason
It's called "plot convenience"
>>
>>29020218
>Not knowing about the story insanebow wrote with that image in mind
>>
>>29020240
yeh
>>
>Page 10
>>
>>29021222
Vampire shit is shit.
>>
>>29021222
Kek demands story
>>
Will be on later to add the next post
>>
>dat pic
kek
>>
Sorry about the late update, a buddy of mine came by to keep me company since I've been mostly cooped up because of my back, will get started typing up the next post in a bit
>>
>>29018397

>"Hey, put us down you big doofus!" Trixie protests despite her persistent giggling while Pinkie just squealed happily
>But you didn't pay that any heed
>By now you runninging on barely a few hours sleep, still partially hungover, fueled by nicotine, and had been punched in the face
>And still this was the happiest you'd legitimately been in years
>For a while even with all the power of positive thinking and paranoid planning you'd been horribly afraid that you would really fuck this up even worse and Pinks and Trix would never speak to you again
>But you'd actually done it and you didn't care how
>Just that you'd done it
>Finally your happiness induced adrenaline rush begins to ebb so you set the girls back down only a little dizzier than usual
"Thanks you guys, really." You say once again as the girls' eyes focus back on you "And if there is anything I can still do to make it up to you I'll do it, cross my heart hope to die stick a cupcake in my eye" You say not even embarrassed by Pinkie's stupid kid swear
>Hell watching her eyes light up when you say that actually makes you feel all the more happy
>Pinkie gasps excitedly, "Does that mean you'll finally quit smoking?"
>AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!
>You hadn't thought that last part through at all
>And Pinkie had latched onto it in an instant
>And right now there was no way you could back out it if that's what she really wanted
>You'd come to far to let this go off the rails again
>Luckily Trixie interrupts with a sigh saving you as she facepalms before turning to Pinkie
>"Pinkie, you think you could focus for just a second" Trixie said
>"Oh, right, sorry" Pinkie apologized
>"Plus Anon doesn't smoke that much" Trixie added crossing her arms and looking off to the side
>That was a lie
>But thanks for looking out Trix
>"But it's still bad for him" Pinkie insisted
"Hey is there something you two wanna talk about?" You ask feeling a bit uneasy again
>You had a feeling you might no be out of the woods yet
>>
>>29025313
Element of nicotine is getting the talk to finally stop
>>
>>29025328
the fact you guys actually liked that joke pleases me incredibly

It makes me think about what his power would be if he got one of the magic macguffin stones from the last movie
>>
File: mongrels.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mongrels.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>29025513
>Element of Nicotine
>Not having powers based on smoke or addiction

Yeah, who knows what crazy and mystical powers Anon would wield
>>
>>28999851
what about a nude sleep over?
>>
>>29026578
you lose a certain amount of subtly to the story when at anytime people can see Anon has a raging boner

>>29025918
Well actually if you look at the new movie you see the powers the girls get in the new movie aren't related to their elements, but more influenced by their character traits, so I'm still not sure what Anon's would be, maybe something charisma based
>>
Bumpo
>>
Page 9 save!
>>
File: 1469548299679.gif (3MB, 280x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469548299679.gif
3MB, 280x240px
I have Pathfinder tonight so expect another later update again but do expect the next post
>>
Bumping for Burnout
>>
>>29031020
>>
Just sent the last of my Pathfinder group home, gimmie a minute to settle down and clean up and I'll start typing up the next post
>>
>>29025313

>Trixie sighed and turned towards you with a serious look in her eyes
>"We wanted to know who you pick." She says putting her hands on her hips
>Immediately alarm bells and sirens start going off in your head
>The little people in your brain's control room start running around screaming "Red Alert!" and "Defcon 1!" as every other thought in your head comes to an abrupt and screeching halt until your mind goes completely blank
"Come again" You say dumbly with a blank look on your face
>You can't think of anything else to say
>This wasn't in the plan
>And in hindsight you should have really
>And you meant REALLY
>Given some kind of thought to this
>Or even ANY kind of thought to this
>Because the weight of it just came crashing down on you like a ton of fucking bricks
>Three different girls had basically confessed to you in some way or another
>And you hadn't thought about what you would do about said girls' feelings if they had stopped hating/being mad at you
>Because until just a minute ago the chance of them not hating you after everything that had happened were minimal at best
>You literally hadn't devoted any thought to their feelings for you since your shower a few hours ago
>And that had been nothing but sheer disbelief
>You had no idea how you even felt about having not 1
>Not 2
>But 3
>FUCKING 3 GIRLS LIKING YOU
>You of all people
>And now they wanted you choose one of them right here
>Does this ride never fucking end
>"I said we forgave you, but now we want to know who you pick" Trixie elaborated gesturing between herself, Pinkie, and Dash
>"Yeah, you said you'd get back to me with an answer Anon" Dash chimes in moving towards the Pinkie and Trixie and joining them as they stare up at you expectantly
>Shit, you had said that
>You'd really just said that to get her here with the others so you could apologize and tell Pinks and Trix the truth
>The sirens inside your head start getting louder
>You were going to have to think of something
>And fast
>>
FYI I'm not sure when I'll get to post tomorrow, one of my Pathfinder buddies invited me to go out to the shoot range tomorrow and since it's been a few years since I got to take my rifle out I might take him up on it and then I have dinner with my folks and I ain't passing up a chance for free steak so please be patient with me
>>
File: I really like ass.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
I really like ass.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>29032263
This the moment when you propose to Maud Anon, don't fuck it up
>>
>>29032354
I mean that technically is an option

Just like how Anon could douse himself in gasoline and do his best impersonation of a monk is also technically still an option as well
Both have about the same likelihood as well

Both are still better options than a Limestone route
>>
>>29032377
Your dubs hurt me.
>>
>>29032377
I support the limestone route lol that or the typical harem route
>>
>>29032263
Plot twist
>he chooses applejack and then wakes up to realize everything that happened that night and morning was a dream.
>End
>>
File: 1439178674043.jpg (82KB, 777x512px) Image search: [Google]
1439178674043.jpg
82KB, 777x512px
>>29033066
Hey man, just because anything is POSSIBLE, doesn't mean it's going to happen or a good idea

>>29033412
Yes, because every good relationship is built upon the foundation of fucking the more attractive sister then getting punched in the face
Seriously though there are no Maud or Limestone routes, those are for a different Green

>>29034586
>Cue inception sound here
> Anon goes back in because he must go deeper winkwinknudgenudge

Shitposting aside I'm still not sure on my exact schedule today so expect another later update
>>
File: IMG_0557.jpg (101KB, 412x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.jpg
101KB, 412x441px
>>29034644
Sempai notice me!!
>>
>>29037773
sup

So my buddy never got back to me but my folks kept me tied up at the house and when I finally got home I fell asleep

gimmie a bit to start figuring out and typing up the next post okay
>>
>>29032263

>Everything starts slowing down as you focus on the choice at hand
>You start running through your options
>First there's Pinkie
>Your oldest friend
>First kiss
>And if you were being honest the girl just about everyone you knew, present company excluded of course, just kind of assumed you'd end up with eventually
>Hell until last night you sometimes might have agreed with them depending on your mood/how much you'd had to drink
>Sure she may have gotten on your nerves sometimes
>And she kind of had a habit of pulling you into crazy situation, even before the whole horse magic shit
>But that's kind of what you loved about her, she was always pushing you to try new things and to be a better person
>And sure you hated new things and thought you were already pretty great
>But the fact that she always saw the best in you did count for something
>Plus she did that DEM TITTIES and DAT ASS
>Next was Trixie
>Your second oldest friend
>And probably the only one close enough to actually "getting" you as a person
>Where Pinkie was always trying to make you a better person, Trixie was just fine with how you were
>She didn't care that you smoked, cursed, or talked out your ass too much
>She liked you for you and actually really liked a lot of the stuff you were into
>Which went a long way
>And she was also way cuter than she gave herself credit for and proved she could be pretty sexy too
>Then there was Dash
>Who compared to Pinkie and Trixie you barely knew
>But you'd warmed up to her since the start of the party
>Because she challenged you
>She wasn't going to make things easy on you
>Which made it feel like you achieved something when you got something out of her
>And despite her whole "Too cool for you" attitude she really did have a cute side to her when she got flustered
>Plus while she didn't have much in the boob department, she made up for it with those sensitive nipples and the best toned ass in school
>Fuck this was getting harder by the second
>>
File: med.png (43KB, 486x110px) Image search: [Google]
med.png
43KB, 486x110px
>>29032263

Yes - Roundabout.mp3
>>
>>29038558
Dash is best girl.
>>
>>29038558
I feel like the only real choice here isPinkie Pie.
I'm just going by harem anime logic where the protagonist gets confessed to by all the grills and he's always gonna go for the girl that got the most screen time or whatever.
>>
>>29038558
Dash is outta the running, I can't see him actually picking her over Pinkie or Trixie
>>
>>29038558

Pinkie is the best choice. I know that, you know that, everybody knows that.
>>
>>29038558
>"WAIT!"
>Everyone looks at where the voice came from to discover Rarity and Applejack
>>
>>29038713
Oh please god yet, get him outta this mess for a while to think
>>
>>28999851
>The meme of getting either my name wrong or forgetting my paste-bin continues.
You made up for it by using my image for the OP, though.
>>29004861
>Kiwi
Might just kill you for that.

Glad to see Burnout is still around.
Had to tap out for a few weeks, but still monitored the thread every 2 days to see how you guys were doing. My apologies, some /things/ had to be sorted out...

Not quite sure when an update will be out, but expect it to be sometime during this thread, Feels good to be back.
>>
>>29038558
I'm pullin for Trixie
>>
Bumpin
>>
Bumpo
>>
Don't die edition.
>>
>>29039683
Glad to have you back come join us on senpai burnout's lap and enjoy his stories long hard...decision making
>if votes count I go pinkie
>>
File: 1477831065708.gif (114KB, 579x351px) Image search: [Google]
1477831065708.gif
114KB, 579x351px
>>29041382
This desu senpai, there is not enough support for trix in here
>>
File: Noodle.gif (934KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
Noodle.gif
934KB, 500x435px
>>29044105
Might be a few more hours, or couple more days until I can get my bearings, but I will happily encourage Burnout to go further, love his work.

For those who somehow find an interest in my work, is there any actual route you'd want this to take? I was thinking more of a 'feelsy' approach, but that's just me.

In the meantime, I'll keep listening to >Pic Related. 20 /mlp-bucks/ to the first person to guess the correct band.
>>
File: 1453027784079.png (500KB, 723x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453027784079.png
500KB, 723x768px
>>29044456
Is it Harambes?
Where did you story end? The pastebin is outdated, but I remember Anon walking in on Chrysi when she was busy with herself. I also remember wanting Anon to say something about the "funny smell" in the house as he sits on the couch
>>
okay sorry for being MIA, been zoned out on my DS with a new game

Will whip up the next post here in a bit

Also votes don't count kids, I'm Trump'n this shit up in here, I HAVE ALL THE POWER!
>>
>>29041382
Same. Honestly I would be happy as long as it's not pinkie. She is a turbo autism ball.
>>
>>29044502
Yes.
Ended when Anon came in as Chrysi was in 'afterglow'. Anon took a seat and Chrysalis became a tad playful waiting for guests.
>>
>>29044863
I have lots of anticipation for the continuation of this...oration? No...thats not right...literation...is that a word?
>>
BURNOUT WHERE ARE YOU YOU BASTARD!?
>>
>>29038558

>Fuck
>This was too much for one man to decide
>What you wouldn't give for a lifeline right about now
>Though it occurs that you already used your phone a friend
>And you used part of that to make fun of Flash's love life
>And you don't think asking the audience would do you much good
>Fuck
>That's when the little light bulb over your head goes off and you get an idea
>And already you can you see it's not a great idea
>But it does have some merits
>And it's own risks
>But so does picking a girlfriend point blank out of three girls in front of you
>So you decide to take a chance here
"I'm not picking anyone" You say immediately regretting your impromptu choice of words
>You watch as Pinkie's face starts to become down cast while Trixie and Dash both look understandably perturbed as they bark "Excuse me?" and "Say what now?" Respectively
>Shit run damagecontrol.exe
"Whoa, whoa, easy. Bad choice of words, let me explain" You say taking a step back and putting your hands up defensively "Yet, I meant to say yet."
>That seems to calm them down a bit and Pinkie looks less sad so you bought yourself at least time to explain
"Listen, I'm not just going to randomly pick one of you on the spot. That would be just as shitty as how I handled things last night y'know." You say taking a moment to let that sink in.
>You can tell by the looks on their faces that you struck a cord
"I mean I never thought either of you two liked me like that and I only just started to get to know Dash yesterday, so I propose this." You say pausing
>This could go either way but it's the best you've got
"For right now I'll date each of you, on a trial basis"
>"What do you mean trial basis?" Dash asks eyeing you suspiciously
"I mean we'll go out on dates and see how things go from there, actually see if we work together and get to know each other, and it will give me time to make a real decision" You explain
>The girls look to each other
>They must all be wondering what the others think
>>
Sorry for the delay, I got caught up talking with my roommate about house stuff and got sidetracked
>>
>>29044731
What game?
My DS has just been gathering dust lately.
>>
File: 1477431697563.gif (90KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477431697563.gif
90KB, 350x400px
>>29045699
Dubs confirm. Shits on like Donkey Kong.
>>
>>29045895
The legend of Legacy, it's a simple JRPG from Atlus, plus since my buddy set up the freeshop I couldn't pass up the bargin
>>
>>29045923
Nice, a fellow CFW DS pal
>>
>>29046154
I have no idea what that means
>>
File: Pinkie's massive donk.png (1MB, 1280x1766px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie's massive donk.png
1MB, 1280x1766px
>>29045699
I wonder if any of them would stoop so low as to sabotage the other girls' dates...
>>
>>29046212
WHO WOULD FROST A CAKE WITH THEIR BUTT?
>>
>>29045699
cut the bullshit, get trixie
>>
>>29046212

None would start there, but if Trixie thought the gauntlet had been thrown down for fuckery she would be the ultimate offender, she's as petty as Anon
>>
File: 1454968807725.png (254KB, 401x455px) Image search: [Google]
1454968807725.png
254KB, 401x455px
>>29045699
>And you don't think asking the audience would do you much good
You what
>>
morning bump
>>
>>29047546
afternoon
>>
Back from 2 months of basic training. Beans been doing good work?
>>
>>29048436
>Beans
I'm so sorry my man
>>
>>29048471
Been inactive?
>>
File: 1463436029686.png (985KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1463436029686.png
985KB, 720x1280px
>>29048611
Ever since he finished the story
>>
>>29048611
Top tier finish it was, anon.
>>
>>29046236

this anon gets it
>>
>>29046586
>>
Been running around since and hour after I got up so gimmie a little while to rest and de-frag before I sit down and get started on the next post

>>29046963
Anon was referring to the girls as the audience, as in if he asked them they would each just vote for themselves, thus not very helpful
>>
Bumping for Burnout
>>
Sorry again for the wait, half way through finishing the post, 30-45 min more
>>
>>29045699

>There's a few tense moments as the girls continue you think over your proposal
>The silence is really unnerving
>But you're self aware enough not to fuck things up at this stage in the game
>So you just stand there and grind your teeth and try not to think about how much you'd kill for a cigarette right about now
>Surprisingly it's Pinkie who is the first to speak up
>"Um, I guess I'm okay with that."
>"Really Pinkie? You're really okay with Sharing Anon?" Trixie asks looking still rather on the fence about things herself
>"Well it's not all that different from how we've been sorta sharing him already, plus I know I'm tired of waiting for a chance to go on a for realsies date with Nonny. So yeah, I'll give it a try." Pinkie says giving you her usual happy go lucky smile
>"Well if Pinkie's down then I'm in too." Dash says reverting back to her usual confident self "But don't think I'm gonna hold back Pinkie, I'm gonna be showing off my A game." Dash says striking a pose
>"Oh come on Dash, like you really have a chance." Trixie interrupts "Pinkie and I have known Anon for years, you really think you can compete with that kind of an advantage"
>"Oh, so does that mean you're going along with this now too?" Dash asked with a grin
>"Of course I am, if either of you think The Great and Powerful Trixie would give up on Anon after all this time then you've got another thing coming" She said before crossing her arms and turning to you "And I'll be expecting flowers on our first date"
>You can't help but smile at her attitude
"Since when do you care about flowers" You ask glibly
>"Since the first time I pictured you finally asking me out back in middle school" She says back smugly despite the blush rising to her cheeks
>"Oh, you used to do that too?" Pinkie asked excitedly leaning into Trixie
>Looks like things turned out okay
"Okay great, so as long as no one has anymore surprises I think we're good"
>That's when you hear an "Ahem" from behind you
>SONUVABITCH!
>>
>>29051978
And a wild apple jack appear
>>
Bumping for mystery girl
>>
>>29052083
Anon uses escape...its not very effective
>>
>>29052083
>Ahem
That does not sound much like AJ at all. I'm betting Rarity
>>
>>29052083
Naa it actually maude wanting in on the harem
>>
Let's get this off page 10 shall we?

Also it's cuthulhu
>>
>>29052083
>>29053629
>>29054230
>>29055431
keep guessing, I wanna see if we can cover all the bases before I post next
>>
>>29055940
Twi?
>>
File: fluttershy crazed.jpg (255KB, 1280x1531px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy crazed.jpg
255KB, 1280x1531px
>>29051978
>>29055940
>Flutters been secretly craving Anon's green-tinted dick for years
>>
File: 1477460716399.png (92KB, 647x514px) Image search: [Google]
1477460716399.png
92KB, 647x514px
>>29056266
Nah, that's Flash's waifu

What kind of bro/wingman would he be if he tried to date her

Annnnnd now with >>29056948 we've literally covered every girl at the party except for limestone, and a few others, good job gang
>>
File: 1456232205975.jpg (154KB, 351x390px) Image search: [Google]
1456232205975.jpg
154KB, 351x390px
>>29057141
>covered every girl at the party except Limestone
What does he mean by this!?

Also I feel bad for Limestone, why doesn't she get a pick
>>
>>29057141
I'm betting Derpy or sunset. Dunno why
>>
>>29055940
Vice principal Luna...she's been spying on them all night from the attic
>>
>>29057669
Whatever could I mean wink wink
Also yeah, not down for Pinkie's sisters, I'm too far into my own headcanon for this >green to really focus on them, maybe if this had been a Pie sisters >green instead, but it's not so yeah

>>29057714
For those who missed it Derpy was originally going to be in this instead of Trixie, but she was too similar to Pinkie so I decided to go with Trixie instead, also I left Sunset out because I couldn't think of anything for her and Anon besides them arguing what is and is not a magical element

>>29057774
Well if the Princials had been here she would be my pick, way I have the rankings it's Luna>Cadence>Celestia
Don't like it fight me IRL nerd!

Been doing my new physical therapy exercise and feeling super tired so I'll get started on the next post here in a little while
>>
>>29058234 that's my lineup too so no problems there Luna for fucking life mayn
>>
>>29058234
Thank the LORD this is up and being written right now. I now have something enjoyable to read while writing a research paper that's due in a few hours.
>>
>>29058234
All praise the moon!
>>
>>29051978
>You've officially lost track of all the flags you've triggered so far
>Hell you don't even know which one you just triggered
>But boy do you regret it
>At this point it might just be easier to stop talking
>Against your better instincts you turn around to see Applejack and Rarity standing at the entrance to the kitchen with Fluttershy meekly peeking her head out from behind one side of the doorway
>Now there are several questions that spring to mind here, but you're a little too stunned to articulate any of them
>Except for one
"How long have you three been standing there?" You ask dumbly
>"Been here pretty much the whole time sug" Applejack said a bit smugly
>"We're terribly sorry to have been eavesdropping on all of you darling, but admittedly we do have a bit of a vested interest in your little proposal" Rarity added with a smile
>Oh no
>Oh no oh no
>Did she mean what you think she means
>Did you fucking enter the Twilight Zone
>Because there's no other way this kind of shit is actually happening
>To YOU of all people
>Trixie seems to agree to
>"Whoa, whoa, whoa, since when do any of you even like Anon?" She asks pointing a finger at the three
>She brings up a good point
>Though you suppose you finally figured out if Rarity was flirting with you last night
>A small part of you cheers internally while the rest scream in panic
>"Well I can't say I planned on falling for the big goof." Applejack said shooting you a grin "But the fella's grown on me since the other day"
>"He does have a certain roguish charm about him" Rarity agreed sending you a demure look as well "I had planned on giving him my number at least this morning, but I never imagined he'd have so many rendezvouses in one night. For once I was too fashionably late"
>You can't believe any of this, you look to Fluttershy
"Even you Flutters?"
>"Oh, um, y-yes. You were um, really sweet and nice to me last night" She squeaks stepping out from her spot "I'd like a chance too if you don't mind"
>>
File: fluttershy_whats_a_waifu.jpg (92KB, 627x700px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy_whats_a_waifu.jpg
92KB, 627x700px
>>29059461
hell yeah, cute flutter dates
>>
>>29059669
Anon has a deep seated urge to protect cute/pure things

Unfortunately he's very bad at it since he is by nature a terrible influence on everyone around him, just look at Trixie's pettiness in regard to girls like Dust
>>
File: 1453187938837.png (100KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453187938837.png
100KB, 200x250px
>>29059787
>urge to protect cute/pure things
Way to fucking show it that faithful night
>>
>>29059946
well I did say he was bad at it, maybe he could take lessons from Fluttershy, protecting and caring for cute things is kinda her shtick
>>
File: FUK.png (513KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FUK.png
513KB, 1280x1280px
>>29059461
>Full Harem
Hole shit Burnout Senpai, did you just go full Beans?
Expect that instead of blueballing Anon every time, Anon fucks eveyrthing and everyone on sight
>>
File: IMG_0634.jpg (65KB, 740x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.jpg
65KB, 740x737px
>>29059461
Go on......
>>
>>29060224
Go burnout go I hope he gets to taste sweet marshmallows ass
[Spoiler]sweetie bell[/spoiler]
>>
>>29059461
Ya know I feel like I should have seen this coming, but nope ya got me this time. Continue.
>>
Bump for the Harem ending
>>
>>29061104
Don't worry I intend to

>>29061574
Well considering the closest thing I have to an EQG waifu is Rarity it's safe to bet on marshmallow ass

Just not Sweetie, for some reason even in the high school setting the CMC girls just kinda feel weird to lewd for me

>>29061602
considering how many times you guys guessed my twists ahead of time I will take that as a win
>>
>>29062543
Does this mean we'll get lewd scenes for the other three girls?
>>
>>29063043
Only time will tell my friend

Will get started on the next post a little later, still have to run some errands and stuff
>>
File: 1479185481737.png (213KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1479185481737.png
213KB, 625x351px
>>29063043
>Implying Anon will not push to fuck every single one of then on the first date.
During the first date
In the crowded restaurant/cinema/theatre
>>
>>29063776
actually that's more up to the girls, if you look back Anon isn't the one who initiated the lewds with each girl, that being said he's also not one to turn down the offer if it presents itself

Though I'm not sure how he would handle a girl asking for the D in public on a date
Now which girl would be brave enough to try and convince him is the better question
>>
File: 1480847373332.png (513KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480847373332.png
513KB, 1024x1024px
>>29063882
>second spoiler
Rahrity, because she gets what she wants.
Maybe Trix, since she's the crazy tsundere here
Pic semi related
>>
>>29063882
>MFW read first spoiler as Initial D.
>Now all I think of is Anon drifting throughout Canterlot with zero fucks given while each girl jas a different reaction.
>Anon judges them based off said reaction.

I really should get back to writing.
>>
shit
i forgot about burnouts story
how long has this been going on now
>>
>>29064471
Yes plz
>>29064487
Catch up it's worth it he is doing great things
>>
>>29062047
>>
>>29059461

>Your brain literally could not process this
>It was hard enough to come to terms with the fact Pinks and Trix had been secretly in love you all this time
>But you could at least kinda believe it
>And sure Dash had been coming out of left field at you since yesterday
>But you couldn't deny the sexual tension the two of you had built up
>But Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity
>FREAKING RARITY
>Hell she may as well been the hottest girl in school
>And Applejack and Fluttershy weren't too bad themselves
>And somehow they decided they were into a schlup like you
>What even though
>Your brain was so taxed by now it was on the verge of shutdown and was running on auto pilot
>You hadn't even realized you'd slipped one of your last cigs between your lips to cope with your brain malfunction until Pinkie grabbed the arm reaching for your lighter
>"Nonny! What are you doing!? You know you can't do that in here" She chastised pulling you out of your stupor
"W-wha? Oh, yeah, sorry Pinks" You chuckle suddenly feeling light headed "Guess my brain kinda...shut...dow-" Your words trailed off as your legs gave out and you tumbled to the floor fainting
>Your last conscious thought was something along the lines of
>I hope I don't look like a bitch
>The next thing you know you're stumbling out of a ruined shack in a blue and white dress into a technicolor nightmare that looks like candy land threw up
"Flash" You say to the small orange dog beside you "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"
>"But Anon" The dog-Flash says looking up at you "We've never been to Kansas"
>You sigh
>Something tells you this is going to be a long day
>Some stuff happened and along the way you met a rainbow haired scarecrow, a pink cowardly lion, and a tin-girl with a magic wand all the while trying to do something or other for the three very pretty magical ladies who all were either handsie, flirty, or bashful around you
>At least you weren't forced to sing
>That would have been too much
>>
File: family sized cadence.jpg (766KB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
family sized cadence.jpg
766KB, 4800x4800px
>>29065974
>Anon;s brain decides to do the only logical thing and kills itself
>Meanwhile in the dreamquestria, Anon is getting it on with Cadance
>>
>>28999851
Will there be cake served at this sleepover?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
File: 1372654495863.png (62KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1372654495863.png
62KB, 429x410px
>>29065999
Pinkie should have just let the man have his smoke
Also you have no idea how hard it was for me to pick between this and the other dream sequence

>>29066004
>pic related
The fuck am I looking at
>>
>>29066004
It's a super slumber party! Cake and apple pie!
Super slumber party! Blow my dad and cry!
>>
Page 10 save!!!
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (514KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
514KB, 728x640px
>>29065999
Trips confirm. Make it happen based burnout.
>>
>>29018821
should've been:
>No
>-Yes_
>>
>>29023001
I'm guessing it's this one : http://pastebin.com/10qE5X2X
There's also a follow-up: http://pastebin.com/P3cC84LP
for the moron here >>29022620, the story actually has nothing to do with vampires
>>
>>29066038
Just as a question, since you play PF, do you happen to be a fa/tg/uy too ?
>>
>>29067327
I'm more of a /co/mmrade than anything else, but /tg/ is my second most frequented bored
>>
>>29067327
bump, also curious
>>
>>29067681
again just look here>>29067660 for answers, I also lurk /m/ a lot but I'm pretty sure by now that much is obvious
>>
>>29067708
yeah, sorry, I just read the whole thread and didn't update it in time for your answer
>>
>>29068207
>>
have to go to my folks for a few hours, expect the post around the usual time
>>
>>29069326
Bumping for Burnout
>>
>>29027166
blowing smoke up people's asses
>>
>>29070342
You nasty, Anon ain't down for no Kevin Gates ass shit
>>
Halfway through tonight's post, sit tight
>>
>>29071020
Do you make JUST 1 post per day?
>>
>>29065974
>So you just kind of go along with all the shit that's happening
>Something about shoes and a witch and some weird old floating head
>There was something about you finding something you needed
>But you got the feeling this was gonna end with one of those "What you were looking for was inside you all along" dealies
>And before long you find yourself clicking your heels together as all the girls tearfully wave goodbye to you
>As a sparkling light engulfs you you can't help but hear a voice off in the distance
>"Anon. Anon. C'mon Anon wake up"
>"Trixie dear I do believe you're supposed to give someone who faints room to breath" Another distant voice says
>"And what do you know, weren't you just hovering over him a second ago" The first voice snaps back
>"Fluttershy I don't think we have anything for this in the first aid kit, oh except for maybe the noise makers" Another voice chimes in a bit louder than the others
>"Oh, I just, um thought it might be a good idea" Another voice says meekly "But maybe we should, um, get something for his cheek. I think it's starting to swell"
>"Dash put that glass of water down, I already told y'all that ain't gonna work" Yet another voice adds sternly
>"C'mon Applejack it's only water, this will totally work" The last voice insists
>You don't know what's going on, but you feel like you already have a headache coming on
>"Oh, oh, oh I think Nonny's waking up!" One of the voices cheers as you begin to stir
>You force your eyes open and realize you're laying on one of the couches in Pinkie's living room
>All the girls are huddled around you wearing varying expressions of concern
>"Anon, are you okay?" Trixie asks placing a hand on your arm as you slowly sit up
"I just had the weirdest dream ever" You say "And you were in it, and you" You trail off pointing to each of the girls
>"I hope we all had our clothes on in it" Applejack says jokingly prompting most of the girls to blush
"Oh, so that part wasn't a dream either" you sigh
>>
>>29071061
Sadly yeah, between my meds, my back, and dealing with stuff around my new house I've been knocked from 4-5 posts a day to one, but that's life for ya
>>
>>29071085
How is your back doing man
>>
>>29071071
I would love to have a girl even be into me, but i could never fucking put up with a situation like this.
>>
>>29059461
>>29038713
>>
Just going to re-post some of the previous thread green as I get my shit together.
Also a bump/relevant post to the thread.

>The sound of your fist against the hard wood sends it sounds down the hallway and into the various rooms of Chrysalis' livings.
>A thump can be heard from inside followed with a muffled 'OW!'
>Two smaller thumps of the ground signal that its occupant has now recovered from whatever injury they have sustained.
>"J-just a minute! I'm uhhhhhh, just getting changed real quick! So-sorry!"
>What the fuck is going on in there?
>Whatever, better just wait. And taking an arm to lean against the door outside you let out a sigh of exhaustion.
>Should probably head home early tomorrow, you got some tasks to catch up on... special tasks that you have missed out on because of tonight...
>Fucking idiot you, should've gotten off before you came here. It has already been a few days, you knew this was going to be a hard night.
>No pun intended, of course. Sorry Burnout, ol' buddy-pal-chum
>As long as nothing was going to set you off down there, like a well-toned Chrysalis in minimal clo... hoho-HOLY SHIT.
>WHEN DID SHE OPEN THE DOOR? DOORS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SILENT. WHY DID YOU LOOK TOWARDS THE ROAD YOU FUCK-NUT.
"CHRYSALIS. CLOTHING." you stumble out.
"WHY. NOT MUCH. ONLY T-SHIRT AND SHORT SKIRT. MOUNDS ON CHEST EXTREMELY VISIBLE. GAAAARGH."
>Chrysalis reels back in your surprised antics, and begins to blush a little when she finally understand where you're getting at.
>"I just g-got out of the shower. Umm, sorry for not putting proper wears on, I guess..."
>Shower? But her hair is still... dry?
>Industrial hairdryer, obviously. How could you be so stupid. Oh wait, no need to answer that question.
"Yeayea, whatever Chryssi. May I come in? Getting a bit of sun-down out."
>"Erm, yea-yeah! Come on in! Don't mind the mess and everything. Yea. That's it."
>>
>>29072080
>Taking a step to the side she allows her arm to be raised in such a manner to allow you in.
>Giving your shoulders bit of a wake up, you push yourself off the wall and take your steps inside as she closes the door behind her.
>The sweet smell of spearmint, at least you think it's spearmint, engulfs the air.
>Throwing your bag on the couch you do the same with yourself on a 3-seater conveniently located nearby.
>A deep breath exhales from you and you begin to accept the comfort.
>"So, errr. The others will be here soon, since they live on the further sides of town."
"No problemo with me." you reply non-hesitantly.
>"Would you like to uhh, do something until then?"
>You perk your eyebrow up from the query.
>You kind of relied on others to make suggestions as to where this proclaimed 'party' was going.
>But, the fact you got asked what to do made the moment seem a little empty.
>Had to think of something, though.
"Well, we could chill out, watch some TV until first guest arrives. Something simple?"
>Smooth
>"Yea, sounds fine with me! I was just on the couch, having some... relaxation myself actually! Yes, good choice!"
>Stopping the drawing of a picture, she hops up and strolls over to your position.
>As your bag occupied the 1 seater, Chrysalis looked back towards the 3 seater you lay in.
>Giving off a quick smirk she jumped in the air and landed right on the end of your feet.
>Are legs supposed to bend back in such a painful way? No, you don't think so.
"Of all that is holy, do NOT have the motivation to snap my legs again." you wimper out.
>>
>>29072085
>Chrysalis lets out a huff and wiggles her waist in such a way that you have movement in your calves again.
>With that movement sustained, you are able to get your legs into a suitable position that allowed her to sit in the far end whilst giving you the freedom of extending your legs.
>A few test stretches confirms that you still have optimal performance in the lower regions of your meat-sticks.
>Going to have to think of something to set things even after...
>Picking up the nearby black remote from the floor, Chrysalis flicks her head back, and along with it; her hair.
>Pointing the device at the flat-screen TV she pushes the power button, and you are greeted to the colourful sight of an action movie.
>"Bleh" Chrysalis revolts, poking out her tongue and clicking the button to change channels, as the next station yields some cheesy comedy.
>"Tsk tsk tsk" comes from the girl again, as she flicks through even more stations, giving off some sort of remark each time she finds something unsatisfactory.
>You couldn't care what she decided, you looked at your watch and saw that the time was nearing 7:05.
>You give a half nodded look towards Chrysalis who seems fixed on the television still, with her lips puckered out and leaning on the hand not in possession of the remote.
>After what seems like forever, she finally makes a choice. And apparently the best way to make that known is to bob up and down half-energetically.
>If you weren't such a perverted fuck, you wouldn't notice them lovely flesh mounds on her bounce with the rhythm.
>If things kept going like this all tonight, you might just pass it with a smile.
>>
>>29072088
>You are Chrysalis, once again. Nearly completely naked lying on your own couch.
>And if you weren't such the thrill-seeker you are, you prooooobably wouldn't be in such the horny mood that you welcome right now.
>Steadying the pace of your breathing, your left hand slithers it's way across your breast, leaving your fingers to trail the ample mounds of your chest
>With your eyes closed, you focus on the tingling sensation of the section between your thighs.
>Bring it back around for another pass, you treat your right breast with the same approach. Stroking your tip as the warmth makes it's pass.
>Your right hand begins the same relevant process to your womanhood, gliding over it ever so softly.
>A whimper escapes your lips and your eyes open just a fraction. Enough for you to savor the situation you are in.
>Giving power to one of your fingers, you make a second pass of your slit, dragging it across and pushing down with a bit more force this time as you become aware of the sensation flowing through your body.
>Repeating the process for another 10 sweeps, each time putting a little more touch into each one rewards you with the moment you can't really say you expected to do today.
>With one finger becoming nearly soaking wet, and a second following in quick pursuit, you slowly insert your middle and index finger into the welcoming slit.
>Warm, liquidy substance covers them completely as you slowly, but surely enter the sensitive area.
>Every inch into your tight walls sends a wave of pleasure through your body, growing in intensity each time.
>Your other hands continues its groping of your bare skin as well, squeezing and stroking in time with your slow thrusts.
>You can't help but think of one individual in particular.
>The boy that has occupied most of your life with kindness and caring behavior.
"Anon" you whisper to yourself, as you bottom out on your thrusting hand.
>>
>>29072093
>Pulling it out nearly all the way, you start the thrust again, with a little less resistance this time.
>Bottoming out again and again, you pick up the pace.
>The faster you go, the better it feels overall.
>Surge after surge of this wonderful sensation keeps you on edge.
>After a few minutes of this practice you finally hit the right spot inside your body.
>The escaping air of your lungs does not matter right now. You just let the feelings overwhelm you.
>Your legs come together in a tight contraction as your inner walls close around your fingers.
>Your free hand grips one of your breasts and squeezes down hard.
>The combined amounts of satisfaction lead to an intense, sharp delivery of gratification; in the form of an overwhelming orgasm.
>The liquid being expelled from between your legs, however, does not make as much of a mess it could've.
>Landing on a discarded piece of clothing that has conveniently been placed under your plump behind.
>The whole situation comes off as bit of a high for you.
>Setting off a few giggles from yourself at the absurd conditions you are now in.
>Pretty much naked, lying down on a soft couch, touching yourself. Getting off to the one guy you never thought you would fall for.
>Turning over the your stomach you let your behind hang in the air as the couch's material gentle strokes your whole body.
>This would be a welcoming sight if anyone were to come crashing through the door.
>>
>>29072095
>Laying on the furniture piece couldn't last forever, however, and you had to get up and fix yourself before...
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
>Eyes shooting open and moth going wide, you head into a sense of panic.
>Nearly jumping off the couch and locking eyes with the door, you are only slightly less worried to see that the blinds are still closed from earlier.
>And thank god the door is closed, or maybe you really could've been giving off quite the sight...
>Realizing your quick maneuver to the floor, you forgot how hard this 'carpet' was.
"OW, SHIVVERS!"
>Shivvers... really Chryssi?
>Snapping back into a frantic trance, you place your hands on your head.
>Breasts bobbing up and down as you pick up pieces of discarded clothing and whatnot from the floor.
>Remembering that someone is waiting at the door, you think of the first excuse that comes to your hyped head.
"J-just a minute! I'm uhhhhhh, just getting changed real quick! Sor-sorry!"
>Throwing the clothes into the laundry basket in the neighboring room, you make a quick dash for the clothesline overhanging the heater.
>The only suitable thing on the overhang included a really small T-shirt and a mini-skirt used for some of your... cos-plays...
>You liked dress-up, okay!
>Deciding against your inner will to delay the situation further in search of more presentable clothes, you crossed your fingers and unlocked the door.

/re-post
Back to the abyss called 'My Life' I go!
Hope your back is feeling better soon Burnout, mate.
>>
>>29072098
I need more Chryssi in my life man...continue please!
>>
>>29072098
Welcome back my aussie friend!
>>
>>29072098
Glad to see you back bro
>>
>>29071071
I can't believe I didn't think of this song before
https://youtu.be/9RVTvwZUAyM
It fits your story perfectly.

Also calling it now - Rari Appul and Flutters are not into Anon and they just pretend to be. They went for the Solomon solution - cut the child in half to find the real mother
>>
>>29073162
Now that song is rough, also terribly on the nose, never heard it before but I love it

Also wait for the next post all will be revealed, now I have to get ready for my physical therapy appointment, then shopping for snacks for Pathfinder tonight so expect an extra late update tonight guys
>>
File: 143540.jpg (767KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
143540.jpg
767KB, 900x1165px
>>29073458
>it's pathfinder night !
>>
>>29073720
Yup we're on session three of our first big dungeon and let's just say some shit is going down
>>
>>29073783
Shit forgot my trips when I posted from my phone
>>
So no Pathfinder tonight due to weather so I'll be able to get started on the next post when I get home in a few hours, be ready
>>
>>29075663
Always wanted to try pathfinder but knew no one who played
>>
>>29076187
it's not a bad system, but then again I only like it since I cut my table top teeth on 3.5 so I'm already biased

gonna start typing up the post now
>>
>>29076187
I've got the same problem. Watched Stranger Things and it made me want to get into D&D because i never played as a kid. Only person i can find to pay with is my 22 year old co-worker who's only experience with the universe is Neverwinter
>>
>>29071071

"So then you three really are..." You trailed off looking to Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack
>"Don't sound too surprised now sug" Applejack said tilting her hat up
>"She's right Darling" Rarity said moving behind you as you finally finished sitting up, moving her soft hands to gently rub your shoulders "You're doing yourself a disservice, is it so hard to believe we'd actually enjoy your company?"
>You lean your head back so you could meet her gaze
"In a word, yes" You deadpan
>"Oh, we didn't mean to..." Fluttershy begins to say bashfully as she wrings her hands
"It's okay Flutters" You say giving her a smile "I'm not mad or anything. Just surprised is all. Well that and concerned you all seem to have the same shit taste in boys" You chuckle
>That seemed to put her at ease
>Didn't stop her from blushing though
>"Hey now Nonny don't say that" Pinkie insisted
>"She has a point" Trixie added sitting down beside you on the arm of the couch "You're really not THAT bad"
"Yeah sure, next you'll be telling me I have a sparkling personality"
>Trixie and the other just laugh "Face it tiger, you hit the jackpot" She says jokingly
"Oh, so does this mean you're my MJ now?" You ask with a smirk
>"Ha! I think we both know I'm totally your Gwen Stacy" She said returning your smirk earning a few confused looks from the other girls
"Oh, then I guess I should avoid taking you on any dates that involve bridges" You say earning you a playful punch in the arm
"Um Anon" Fluttershy interrupts "Would you like something for your cheek?" She asks
>You think for a second before reaching up to poke the spot feeling it throb
"Yeah, actually that would be great"
>"Oh, oh, I'll get it" Pinkie says before zipping off to the kitchen only to return a few seconds later holding a bag of peas and a steak
>"Pinkie Pie, this isn't one of your cartoons, we don't want to give Anon salmonella. Put that steak back" Rarity says taking the peas from her and handing them to you
>This felt so weird
>>
File: 1383076265637.png (217KB, 413x373px) Image search: [Google]
1383076265637.png
217KB, 413x373px
>I'm totally your Gwen Stacy
Burnout don't you fucking dare!
>>
>>29077037
Glad I wasn't the only one to catch one to that
>>
>>29077037
>>29077095
This isn't a flag, mostly I couldn't pass up the MJ line and figured Trixie had hung out with Anon long enough to know everyone considers Gwen to be the true Spider-waifu (despite her bad end)

It's more about her trying to say to Anon. "I don't care about the other girls, you're my man" without letting the others know. Gotta remember Trixie gets catty when it comes to Anon
>>
File: 1461831484552.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1461831484552.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>29077306
>>
Morning Bump
>>
>>29077658
doubt all you like but have I ever steered you wrong before
Ignore all the times I steered you wrong before
>>
File: Lauren Faust Checks On Anon.jpg (13KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren Faust Checks On Anon.jpg
13KB, 245x204px
>>29077037
>>
>>29079108
DON'T YOU TELL ME HOW TO FEEL
>>
>>29079059
>>
>>29079477

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKNo3J4daDk
>>
Been working on de-icing my drive way and the area around my car, will get started on the next post in a little while if my meds don't knock me out again

until then here's some mood music for Anon's adventures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV3ZznG28xg
>>
>>29081069
Ska bump
>>
>>29076789

>This whole situation just felt so surreal
>If it wasn't for the cold feeling of pack of peas against your cheek you would have though you'd inceptioned from one dream into another
>The girls all seemed to have gotten comfortable though
>Over the next few minutes things started to feel like they had the day before at the party
>Rarity had draped her arms over you shoulders leaning on the back of the couch and was being flirty
>Applejack kept cracking the occasional joke while sending you coy smiles
>Fluttershy kept checking to see if you were okay
>And Dash kept trying to tell you stories you figured were meant to impress you
>The only two acting normal were Pinkie and Trixie who'd gone back to the habit of sitting on either side of you
>Though they'd both decided they needed to hold your hand or entwine their arm in your respectively
>You did your best to roll with it though
>This wasn't the weirdest thing you'd dealt with when it came to these girls after all
>But not by much
>So you did your part making jokes, paying attention to the girls as best you could, and trying not to get flustered when one decided to be bolder than the others
>The rain had begun to die down outside too while you were out
>Finally you managed to get away from the girls with the excuse of needing to use the bathroom
>Really you just needed some breathing room
>Who knew having people actually like you could be so exhausting
>On the way to the bathroom you ran into Maud and Limestone
>Well ran into wasn't exactly right
>They'd been waiting for you
>You all of a sudden felt way more tired
>"It seems you managed to keep your promise Anon" Maud said nodding back towards the family room "In a way at least"
"Yeah, some results may vary, but at least Pinkie seems happy for now" You say with a sigh of relief
>"Lucky for you" Limestone said with a scoff "Because if you hurt her again I'll.."
"Yeah, not planning on it, but thanks for the talk you two" You say slipping past them
>>
>>29082017
Damn, Anon gives no fucks fucks now
>>
off to bed bump.
>>
>>29082552
Well after everything he's been through he's kinda done with people giving him shit, also Limestone did punch him in the face so he's specifically done with her shit
>>
>>29071071
>>I hope we had our clothes on
Er whatever.

Appulls is witty. I would probably most like hanging out with her, assuming physical interaction is being downplayed. RD, Trixie, and Rarity are sexier.

I.E. Her date had better go great.
>>
>>29083597
She has one of the more fleshed out ideas I have so far

ironically the only ones I have almost nothing fir are Pinkie and Trixie
>>
>>29083597
Nah man, she's sexier BECAUSE she down plays it

Anon has already been thinking about dat ass, plus that accent, she's gonna have a great lewd scene, just you wait
>>
>>29082017
>inb4 anon picks limestone

Other than that shitty little quip, I just can't see how this is gonna go. Like if writefag decides to keep it going with the girls dates and eventually pick a girl, it'll have to be trixie or ponk. Anyone else and it just wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>28999851
>>
>>29084122
Obviously hasn't seen
The world only god knows
>>
>>29085031
I know the name but I've never seen that either
>>
>>29085031
Enlighten me anon
>>
>>29085031
Yeah man, drop some knowledge on us
>>
>>29084122
inb4 Derpy keeps saving Anon from the sinking ships and he falls for her.
>>
>>29087870
>Anon keeps messing up on his dates for strange or unexplainable reasons
>Derpy always seems to be right there after shit hit the fan
>With a goofy smile and a muffin
>claims Anon once every girl has left him
>Turns towards the camera
>"All according to keikaku"
>*translator note: Keikaku means plan
>>
>>29087610
Bump
>>
Sorry no post tonight, my internet is down and I have shit data on my phone, will try to post tomorrow if we get the problem fixed
>>
>>29085982
>>29087056
>>29086711
Well without spoilers it's the best harem I have had the pleasure of watching and if we place that story with this one anon wld end up with
[Spoiler] Maud [/spoiler]
>>
>>29088854
Okay, but how do you see Maud getting in with Anon in this story, she's barely talked to Anon

>>29088845
Fuck man that sucks
>>
File: Tell me I'm the best.jpg (183KB, 611x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Tell me I'm the best.jpg
183KB, 611x2048px
One of the dates better be teaching one of the girls how to swim. It's the best trust building exercise around.
>>
>>29089442
It took me four years to trust my father after that.
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>28999851
Only EqG characters? No poners?
>>
>>29090420
The stories have been EqG because the setting feels more natural to write in I suppose. Not because of any ideological reasons
>>
>>29090420
Not if you want to write a story like that.
>>
>>29089053
Nobody sees it coming and anon has been with pinkie and the Senpai for years cld of had old memories of sexy Maud being sexy. first real love in his heart
>>
>>29091530
Except Anon hasn't said or thought anything like that when Maud was around, plus she's only popped up like three times and Pinkie and Trixie have the childhood friend routes on lock

Only real girls I see beating them are Dash, who started all of this, or Rarity since Burnout has been hinting at her for most of the story
>>
File: 1393511102818.jpg (28KB, 286x306px) Image search: [Google]
1393511102818.jpg
28KB, 286x306px
Update, posting from my phone, internet is supposed to be back up by tonight, hopefully get to work on my next post after dinner with my folks

>>29091924
Also yeah, let's just say Anon doesn't get along with Pinkie's sisters except for,maybe Marble who won't really be showing up, as for the other girls' chances I ain't saying

Though do expect some things from Rarity, I do regret not making her one of the stories mains lol
>>
File: oapuq3t.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
oapuq3t.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Bump
>>
Back home and internet is working again thank the lord, gimmie some time to type up the next post

>>29093494
Don't post anymore Jontron, it will make make me wanna watch one video, then another, and then I'll have been distracted fro hours
>>
>>29082017

>You manage to make it to the bathroom without anymore surprises
>You let out a sigh you hadn't realized you'd been holding
>You really could have handled things with Maud and Limestone better
>But considering one of them had punched you in the face, you don't really care if you were their favorite person either
>You can't really blame them though
>Honestly if anyone else had pulled the same stupid crap you had on Pinkie or Trixie you'd have done the same
>Actually scratch that
>You'd have used a bat
>So you'd settle for them not liking you and just focus on the girls
>Shit
>The weight of it all hit you and you let out another long sigh as you headed towards the sink
>You splash some water on your face and look in the mirror
>Well it looked like you weren't dreaming
>Because even in your dreams you didn't look this shitty
>So that meant you weren't still knocked out
>And that somehow back in the living room six girls were waiting for you
>Six girls you were now dating
>You don't know how to process this
>Part of you feels like the biggest, baddest, smoothest motherfucker in the world and hear people sing "Anon" like SHAFT
>Part of you wants to scream just thinking about how many things could go wrong
>And part of you just wants to laugh at the fact you'd just become the living embodiment of a bad anime stereotype
>You think it's a good idea to look on the bright side
>And boy is there a bright side
>Out of all the crazy and weird girls you could have gotten mixed up with
>You at least got mixed up with your two best friends and four of the girls in the school's Top 10 babes list
>That was a perk if you ever heard one
>Now you just had to figure out how to keep them happy
>Oh yeah
>And eventually chose just one to be your actual girlfriend
>No pressure there
>It's at that point the nervousness starts to sink back in and you realize you should head back
>You give the toilet a flush so it sounds like you actually used it before heading back to the girls
>>
File: c71.png (192KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
c71.png
192KB, 400x574px
>>29093561
Just to spite you, senpai.
>>
File: IMG-1030928089.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1030928089.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29093561
>>
>>29094644
>>29094663
Jokes on you, as soon as I finished that post I started drinking and now I can watch as much Jontron as I want and NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!
>>
File: eyyy.gif (179KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
eyyy.gif
179KB, 540x336px
>>29094763
Remember when I was the guy with issues that concerned people?
>>
File: 1425673195002.jpg (166KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425673195002.jpg
166KB, 500x500px
>>29094866
Normally I would say something witty or make a bad or maybe funny reference

But I'm already a few drinks in so I do not give a fuck
>>
File: ah boy, here we go.gif (750KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ah boy, here we go.gif
750KB, 320x180px
>>29093561
>and then I'll have been distracted fro hours
>>
>In the past few days I've
-Had my internet get fucked over
-Had my laptop's network adapter
-Go Christmas shopping
-Asked someone out (and fail)
-Been attacked by a wild Kangaroo in the Summer heat
-Work overtime because of bullshit workmates

It is 2 in the morning and I need to wake up at 7.
Fuck me.

>>29094866
Who said you could come back?
<3

>>29095057
Do both regardless.
Save some for me.

>tl;dr
I'm a shitty write-fag.
Boomp.
>>
File: diamond scrunch.gif (2MB, 555x566px) Image search: [Google]
diamond scrunch.gif
2MB, 555x566px
>>29096372
>Asked someone out (and fail)
That's what you get for going 3DPD route faggot
>>
File: IMG_0757.png (279KB, 1280x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.png
279KB, 1280x913px
This is a jontron thread now
>>
>>28999851
Bumperino
>>
bumpo
>>
Will get started on the next post in a little while

>>29095710
>>29096811
I can no longer be distracted by Jontron my drunken marathon is complete
>>
>>29098976
Bumping for Burnout
>>
>>29096372
Despite having an Australian friend I can't tell if you're bullshiting about getting attacked by a kangaroo

Also sitting down to type up the next post now, be up soon
>>
NEED MOAR!
>>
>>29093874

>You make it back to the living room to find most of the girls either laughing with each other or on their phones
>Sounds like they're calling for rides while the storm is passing
>Actually that's a good idea
>You hadn't talked to your folks since earlier in the morning
>Probably should call and see if they can give you a lift
>Before you can even get your phone out though the girls see you and Dash pulls you back into the room
>The next thing you know all of them except for Pinkie and Trixie are asking for your number
>You have to suppress a grin as you oblige them and they begin adding it to their contacts
>Rarity even goes as far as to pull you in for a quick surprise selfie before you can say no
>Next thing you know her arms's around your neck, your chin is resting on her boobs, and you're blinded by a flash
>She just giggles to herself as she sets the picture as the contact photo for your number while you blink the spots out of your eyes
>Applejack and Pinkie laugh
>Dash and Trixie start arguing about Rarity trying to steal too much of your attention
>And Fluttershy blushes
>This was definitely going to take some getting used to
>But watching the girls like this did put your concerns at ease a bit
>Eventually Trixie tells you she already arranged for her mom to give you a ride home with them so you just text your folks you'll be home in a bit
>For the next hour you spend time chatting with the girls and helping everyone get their shit together to leave
>Soon enough it's time to start seeing everybody off
>Applejack is first as Big Mac pulls up in his pickup
>You and Pinkie walk her to the door
>You see Big Mac sitting in the cab and wave at him
>He arches an eyebrow at your bruise but waves back
>"Well Pinkie it sure has been interesting" AJ says before turning to you
>She grins before grabbing your shirt and pulling you into a kiss
>"And I'll be expecting a call from you sug" She says
>Even in your daze you see Mac glaring at you
>Well shit
>>
File: pinkie heavy breathing.jpg (24KB, 555x575px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie heavy breathing.jpg
24KB, 555x575px
>>29100210
Appul takes the lead
>>
>>28999851
Can I have FS,RD,SS, AJ in their undies.
>>
>>29100562
We don't have drawfags here.
that I've seen unfortunately
>>
File: 1452910598127.jpg (70KB, 1000x819px) Image search: [Google]
1452910598127.jpg
70KB, 1000x819px
>>29100210
>>The next thing you know all of them except for Pinkie and Trixie are asking for your number
But... Dash already had his number
>>
>>29101301
Yeah, I noticed that as soon as I posted it, I'll try to remember to fix it when I upload it to the pastebin
>>
>>29101053
JB (JungleBuff) (((I think))) made the original picture I cropped the faces from (the ones you see in the OP. Not sure where it is on my hard-drive.

Do JB or DG still lurk?
>>
File: 1479909589031.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479909589031.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>29102310
No.
>>
>>29102338
Deathgripped still does.
>>
File: Proofs.jpg (71KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Proofs.jpg
71KB, 852x480px
>>29102444
Proofs?
>>
>>29102483
He literally posted in this thread
>>
File: 1471728342506.png (636KB, 1280x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1471728342506.png
636KB, 1280x1350px
>>29102594
>15 days ago
>We are at 300 posts
Jesus Christ on a Stick, I was sure that happened 2 threads ago. We are contesting MP for the slowest thread on board. Here's to hope that Kiwi writefag will save us
>>
>>29103392
>>
Getting more of my old stuff from my folks house, will post when I get home
>>
Back, expect the next post in a bit
>>
>>29100210

>That was something you were going to need to get used to
>Kissing
>Sure you'd done it before
>And plenty of it the night before
>But it only just occurred to you that pretty much every time you kissed a girl you'd done it with the help of your friend Mr. Vodka
>And sometimes Mr. Whiskey
>But you doubted the girls would let you rely on liquid courage from now on
>Though after last night that may be for the best
>Still despite the faint nagging of your hangover you felt like you could use a drink
>Especially with the way Big Mac was still glaring at you as Applejack walked over to truck
>It was a safe bet he was going to wanna have words with you come Monday
>Suddenly Limestone's punch was looking like a love tap
"I hadn't seen that coming" You say finally as Applejack and Mac drove off
>"Well you might wanna get used to it" Pinkie giggled next to you pointing toward the living room window
>You followed her finger where you saw a flash of different hair colors dart away from the curtains
"Hooo boy" You say earning another giggle from Pinkie
>AJ just had to go and give the other girls ideas didn't she
>Well I guess this is technically what you asked for
>Time for you to pony up
>Over the next 20 or so minutes you and Pinkie saw the girls off one by one
>This time from the inside of the door
>You didn't need anymore family members looking to have very physical conversations with you after all
>You'd already filled your quota for that
>Still it was hard not to enjoy kissing each of the girls goodbye
>Dash had been next and surprised you by grabbing your ass while you kissed then grinning up at you
>Rarity was after her and she leaned herself into you, pressing those beautiful tits into you
>You didn't mind that she asked you to carry her bags after that
>Finally came Fluttershy who blushed two new shades of red
>You told her she didn't have too, but then she made a squeaking sound and leaned up and kissed your cheek before running off
>>
File: IMG_0710.jpg (64KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
64KB, 399x464px
>>29106069
This is starting to go the harem route.
>>
>>29106973
I'm ok with this it's a pretty good story if it does or doesn't
>>
>>29106973
>>29107093
All I'll say is I'm on track for how I wanted the sleepover to end

This has been the plan since about a week after I started the story and figured out how to end it

I have some ideas for what to do and where to go after, but nothing solid yet

Not sure if the harem route is the main way I want to go or just a detour to highway of Blank route

All I know is I'm thinking up some lewds and moments for the girls and Anon to have

Few more posts left, my last pathfinder session before christmas tomorrow so just hold on and enjoy the ride
>>
Might as well post some stuffs while World of Warships decides to update.

>>29072098
You are Anon, the magnificent bastard of self-pity.
>Is that something to be proud of?
>Never mind that, your attention is focused on the TV, in which some show about Aliens and shit.
Cheesy, but fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7jajL-fGw
>And to be honest, you were kind of getting invested in this.
>These mechs seemed really bad-ass.
>As you get lost in the show, your mind begins to wonder back between what tonight is actually going to host, and what you should expect.
>Hell, you knew who was coming, and that you would be the only outcast in the entire group, but you couldn't handle that feeling of nervousness, yet at the same time, eagerness.
>Curiosity is a bitch.
>Like some sort of coincidental event, the door has been stuck again with what is presumed to be a hand, emitting the thump of wood.
>Chrysalis hops up and yells out a quick "Coming!" before rushing to the door to greet her guests.
>Swinging your head around and leaning back on the couch gives you vision to the doorway.
>Chrysalis takes the doorknob and swings it open.
>"Spitfire, glad to see you could make it!"
>The yellow-haired girl gives a quick 2-fingered salute Chrysalis and wraps her arms around her shoulders for a quick pat on the back.
>"Training got cancelled tonight anyways, so I couldn't miss out on this specialty."
>"Thankyou soooo much! You can head on down over to the lounge, Anon is already here."
>"Sweet."
>Looking over Chrysalis' shoulder, Spitfire gives you a smirk and makes her way inside before the closing of the door.
>You signal towards your bag on the couch, implying that it can be moved to accommodate her body instead.
>Relaxing in the chair, Spitfire lets out a sigh.
>"Ahhhhhhhh, did quite the job back there. 10kms. Gets you pumping."
"Wouldn't of guessed." you reply.
>"So, what have you been up to lately, you hunk?"

My eyes hurt.
>>
>>29107139
That was thread-saving shitposting, disregard plz, Based burnout.
>>
>>29107202
Stop playing stupid video games and bring me more Chrissy! AHHHH!
>>
File: 1477144579120.png (232KB, 820x612px) Image search: [Google]
1477144579120.png
232KB, 820x612px
>>29107202
>World of Warships
Why do people still play WG ""games"" in 2000+16, I will never understand
>>
>>29107874
>It's free
>It's fun
>I'm not salty enough to play that 'War Thunder' shit.

I'm getting bored of tanks, but I find WoWS thoroughly enjoying
>>
File: 1482004880313.jpg (154KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
1482004880313.jpg
154KB, 800x784px
>>29108300
>free
If you don't value your soul or dignity
>having fun
>in currentyear
Shiggy diggy
>salt
I've reached the levels of salt to not play either World of Soviet Propaganda or Ufothunder, thank you very much.
Though I had more fun blowing people up in Warthunder before I quit that
>>
>>29108307
>If you don't value your soul or dignity
Spot on
>having fun
>in currentyear
I rarely have any solo-fun.
>I've reached the levels of salt to not play either World of Soviet Propaganda or Ufothunder, thank you very much.
Good

Had this game not 10 minutes ago. And now I head off to bead, because nearly 3 in the morning.
>>
File: 1453309007337.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1453309007337.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>29108345
>Painful memories of KV1S/ IS3/ LAGG-3/ KV-1 coming back
>Mfw I played German lines in both games
>Mfw Vk36h after nerfs
Never again. Now save yourself and write some sexually awkward background characters
>>
File: 1443547375756.png (234KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1443547375756.png
234KB, 1148x1148px
>>29107139
>The story of asshole Anon continues on past the sleepover, to dates and maybe even other sleepovers
>Every girl is super thirsty
>>
>>29108812
I said it a few threads ago, Anon is a background character discovering what it's like to be a main character....he isn't exactly enjoying the process, Well he's enjoying some of it, but for the most part he's not
>>
>>29101301
come on anon, she obvioulsy wanted it twice
One for normal conversation and one for risque pics
>>
File: eyebrows.gif (194KB, 462x531px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.gif
194KB, 462x531px
>>29109412
>Anon's phone will soon become full of nudes from all the most popular girls at school
>Enough material on it to get him imprisoned
Also ywn get pics from dripping wet Dash when she just finished showering after her training
>>
File: 1450424522300.jpg (156KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1450424522300.jpg
156KB, 419x610px
>>29109412
>anon, we discovered that your hardrive is full of explicit pictures of young girls
>How can you explain that ?
>>
>>29109524
"Better question, why are you in my house, without a warrant, a camera crew, or pants on?"
>Quickly snaps picture
"And what will you pay to keep this picture off the internet"
>>
>>29109554
>Can I get a bundle with the pics ? Like paying a bit more
>C'mon man, I can even add some fresh pasta and a sandwitch
>captcha: food
>>
File: 1463123851169.jpg (15KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
1463123851169.jpg
15KB, 415x292px
>>29109606
Wut
>>
File: 1441509789913.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1441509789913.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>29110171
I'll translate from slav;
Hello dear sir or madam of anonymous nature, it just stroke me as you intended to charge me that I could find a way to sweeten the deal. What do you say, you old fellow chap chum, when I offer you more than you could expect from me just for the sake of keeping these picture of me in my underwear off the internet, if you throw in some of these magnificent pictures of these half -naked and barely legal teens ? I beg you my dear sir with a fancy suit and a green face, a horrible draconeequs has rencently invaded my house and has started to fuck my wife in front of me. Even if I admit to have found it arousing for the first three years, I simply cannot keep up with this mascarade (and the amounts of tremendous masculinity that he seems to emit) as I have rencently started to lust after some of these young college girls that you seem to attract for some reason.
So, what do you say, YOU STUPID NIGGER ALEX when I offer this monetary compensation ? I am even willing to sweeten our dealings even more, by adding some of this delicious and expertly fine spaghetti, with it's own assortiment of meatballs of the side, or as they call it in french "la calotte de tes morts enculé". I could even add one of these club sandwitches !
So what do you say you puppet pal anonymous sir ? Are you willing to trade with me ?
>>
File: 1440807625689.jpg (30KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1440807625689.jpg
30KB, 234x216px
>>29110737
Fucking kek
You should write stupid greentexts anon, I love these
>>
Finally back home gimmie a bit to get the next post out
>>
>>29106069

>Once the rest of the girls had left it was time for you and Trixie to head out
>You recognize Trixie's mom's car as it slid into the driveway
>You, Trixie, and Pinkie head for the entry way and stand there for a second
>"Well, I guess it's finally time to say goodbye" Pinkie says looking a little disappointed
"Yeah, it did feel like the last few days kind of went on for forever" you say scratching the back of your head
>There's another brief pause as neither of you know what to say
>Neither knowing who should take the lead
>Luckily Trixie was there
>"Ugh, could you two be any more awkward" She sighed slinging her bag over her arm "I'm gonna go wait outside and give you two a minute. Just don't take too long lover boy" She says with a smirk as she punches you int the arm
>You were noticing this was becoming a thing with her
>"And Pinkie try not to forget that you still have to share Anon with me now" Trixie said looking to Pinkie with a confident almost challenging look
>To her credit Pinkie took that pretty well
>"Shouldn't I be the one telling you that?" She says back with a big smile
>Oh lord
>There was a reason you never let these two hang out together
>And now you had to deal with stuff like this
>Somewhere in your mind you hear "This is the path you chose"
>But luckily Trixie just smirks before heading out the door leaving the two of you
"Yeesh, this really is gonna take some getting used to"
>"Yeah, but I think we'll figure it out"Pinkie said smiling back up at you
>Seeing that smile again after everything that had happened really did put you at ease
>Kinda makes you realize you'd taken it for granted all these years
>"Plus I know in the end you'll make the right choice" Pinkie then says as a mischievous glint flashes in her eyes as she reaches up and pulls you into a passion filled kiss
>You enjoy the kiss for a few moments before pulling apart
>"I'll be helping at the shop tomorrow so maybe I'll pay you a visit then too" She says with a wink
>>
bangabump
>>
Cannot wait for the trixie part
>>
Page 10!!!
>>
File: celestia luna bed.jpg (941KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
celestia luna bed.jpg
941KB, 1500x1080px
>>29116239
>Page 10!!! - Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo
>>
I didn't know how much I needed a brownskinned teen-looking Luna in my life until just now

Will get on the next post here in an hour or so
>>
>>29112869

>Well shit
>You'd had enough trouble dealing with regular Pinkie over the years
>This new sexy and competitive Pinkie was something else entirely
>In all honesty a part of you just wanted to stick around and see what she had in store for you
>Then you spied Maud and Limestone watching from the living room
>Now that killed your boner faster than image of Mr. D fucking Celestia
>The faster you could get away from them the better
"Alright Pinks, but if you do come over just promise me one thing" You say stepping towards the door
>"What's that Nonny?"
"Remember to knock" You say watching her begin to blush like Fluttershy at the memory what she'd admitted to the night before came back
>You couldn't help but smirk as you slipped outside
>It felt right slipping out on a sarcastic one-liner
>Like you were finally feeling yourself again
>And like things were getting back to normal
>Or as normal as things got when your friend some times had magic powers
>You decide to start heading for the car
>It was still raining
>But the storm seemed to have petered out into nothing more than a light drizzle
"Hey Mrs. Lulamoon, what's up?" You greet Trixie's mom as you hop into the backseat with Trixie
>"Oh just the usual..." Mrs. L starts to say until she catches a glimpse of you in the rearview mirror "Anon what happened to your face?" She gaspes
>Shit
>How do you keep forgetting about that
>Then again you think back to how many bruises you'd gotten during football season that you'd hardly noticed and decided to chalk it up to that
>Still you had also forgotten to come up with a cover story for how you got it
>And despite how much Mrs. L tried to be a cool mom from time to time you doubted she'd appreciate the story
>Much less the details surrounding what you and Trixie had gotten up to
>Well now was as good a time as any to bullshit
"Accident in a game of Twister" You say jokingly "I should have kept my face clear of right foot green"
>That actually got a laugh from Trixie
>>
only a few more posts to go will try to bust them out tomorrow before I get down to family christmas stuff
>>
>>29118330
nice
>>
>>29118330
Wait, I thought you said you were going to do all the date shenanigans
>>
File: Just for her.png (141KB, 407x353px) Image search: [Google]
Just for her.png
141KB, 407x353px
>>29118089
>>Now that killed your boner faster than image of Mr. D fucking Celestia
Oh come on now
>>
>>29119652
Yeah, but I meant ending the main Green Proper, also I'm gonna need to take a break from this and start working on my fanfictions, it's been months and I do still need to figure out what I'm doing with the dates and what lewds I have planned
>>
File: Panic.gif (661KB, 537x540px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
661KB, 537x540px
>>29120342
>take a break
>months
B-but the thread will not survive that
>>
>>29120460
I didn't say I'd be gone for months, just that I haven't worked on anything but this for months

But yeah I need to focus on other stuff for a while, other wise I'll, excuse the pun, burn out on this
>>
>>29120342
Do you do other pony stuff besides burnout anon? I love your stuff man, but don't really have any invested interest in your other fanfic page stuff.

Actually can I spill a secret /mlp/?
I have only actually ever watched a single episode of the show. I get all my updates from the way mlp spreads around the internet and I stay in mlp for the fan content like the lewds and stories. Despite all that I cosider myself pretty up to date with the show most of the time.
>>
>>29121247
I've only seen up till season two so I'm pretty much in the same boat.
>>
>>29121247

Nah, all I really do is RWBY stuff these days

This was my first time doing lewds and mlp stuff, and again mostly it was because I was bored of keeping this thread tab open just waiting on Insanebow and Beans to update, but now I need to finish this and take a break
>>
File: sad communist pone.gif (454KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad communist pone.gif
454KB, 473x480px
>>29121359
It's the cycle of writefags. You start writing to put some live in the thread in the breaks between the greater writers.
And then you become the greatest.
You become number one.
And then the thread dies.
>>
Hey Chryssi anon, update your pastebin please
>>
>>29121392
Insert Dark Knight reference here

But yeah expect the last post or two later tonight and may all have a merry christmas
>>
>>29121458
That's Kiwi Anon you pleb
>>
>>29121667
It hurts everytime you say that.
>>29121458
Will do ASAP.
>>29121485
If you are going to be tapping out of the thread soon mate, I shall also. No point keeping the thread alive if I'm going to post once in a blue moon.
Have a happy Christmas mate.
>>
>>28910768
>>was writing before he died
>FTFY
False, I post new green on this board every day. I took a break from here for a while because I had other threads to post into, but I'm far from dead. Even kept lurking here ever since.
>>29121392
I've always hated when it ended like that. Made me stop liking writing big stories.
>>29121824
>No point keeping the thread alive if I'm going to post once in a blue moon.
Guess that means I should finish off my thing completely before this place goes. I don't feel like posting it anywhere else; this thread is the only thread where it (somewhat) fits. And I post here waaaay less often than you guys anyway, so might as well.
>>
>>29122052
>>28817662
Anyway, here’s more of the short thingy I’m writing for here. Get ready for even more porn logic.
~
>Sometime around 12 noon.
>You enter the cafeteria with your plate of food.
>Flash and his buddies are already seated, whispering to one another as you approach.
“So which beach you guys going to?”
>It’s too loud in the cafeteria to hear their annoyed sighs.
>”I told you, dude. We didn’t figure it out yet.” Flash reminds you with a swimsuit model magazine in front of him.
“Yeah, you don’t know where you’re going literally tomorrow. Okay. Okay, fine. I guess that makes perfect sense.” You find their senior week trip expendable on the grounds of better things to happen this weekend.
>Flash raises his hands. “Chill, man. It’s just a really weird decision.” He turns to Nolan. “I mean, you said you wanted to go to the one south of the one I wanted, right?”
>Nolan instantly agrees with him, nodding sharply.
>No time for this.
“If you’re going to exclude me from your trip, at least be honest about it.”
>”Why you gotta be hostile, man?”
“Don’t beat around the bush. I know you already chose the beach you wanted to go to like a week ago. And if you’re not going to let me come with you because I’m not cool enough, then you can fuck yourselves. All of you.”
>They all start to look insulted, but they know the jig is up.
>”We just trying to be nice about it, man.” Norman finally concedes. “Stop being so salty.”
>Reach in front of him and tip his lemonade over. It spills all over the table, even staining the magazine Flash had out in front of him.
>Walk away with your middle finger in the air facing them.
~
>>
>>29122070
>3:00 PM.
>”Not many students get a detention right before the last week of school.” Luna tells you as she leans on the desk in the empty science classroom you’re sitting at.
>She had already known you were coming here.
“I still think they had it coming.”
>”I agree with you.” Luna starts to smile, now bent towards you on the desk you’re sitting in. “But your impulsive behavior has… consequences.”
>Her bulging chest is right next to your head.
>”If you act out again, I’m going to have to extend your punishment.” The hint she drops is all you need.
>Cop a feel of her chest through her top; she waits for a few seconds before straightening up and holding back a smile.
>”That’s it. You want to act this way around me after all I’ve done for you? You’re getting a bigger punishment.”
>The next thing you know, you’re being escorted out of the school.
>Told to wait by the bleachers in the soccer field as Luna goes to her car. She circles around the school and picks you up where there aren’t any cameras to see you entering her car.
>A text to your lazy dad was all that was needed to give the impression that you’re going with Flash and his friends for senior week.
~
>4:00 PM, probably.
>The car pulls up in the driveway. The house is a decent-sized one story home from what you can tell.
>”I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but you brought this upon yourself.” Luna softly scolds you as she turns the car off.
>You just sit there and keep staring at her chest, waiting for her to address you doing so. Only look up to her face when she crosses her arms and gives you a spurious looking pout.
>”So that’s it, huh? Staring at me like that is very rude, you know.”
“Can’t help it.”
>>
>>29122077
>A smile sneaks its way to her face as she watches you shrug. It’s immediately repressed by a straight face.
>”Well hopefully, my sister and I can discipline you tonight. Because it’s obvious how badly you need this.”
>She steps out on the driver’s side, walking around to the passenger’s side and yanking you out by the arm the very second she opens the door. Her hold on you is too stern to break away from.
>”Inside, now.” She orders, to which you very willingly obey.
>You’re escorted through the front door, hearing some noises from inside the house. Luna pulls you closer to her.
>”Oh hello.” Principal Celestia emerges from around a corner, waving to the two of you. “Sister… what is he doing here?”
>Luna steps forward with you after locking the door. “Remember the student I’ve been helping get his grades back up?”
>”Mhm.”
>”This is him. And he’s been behaving pretty erratically at the school.”
>Celestia raises her eyebrows in what looks more like delight rather than surprise. “What? Him?”
>”He even grabbed me in an inappropriate way just a while ago.” Luna glares at you. “So this student is going to stay overnight today and tomorrow here with us for his punishment. He’s not allowed to leave until Monday morning.”
>It’s Friday.
“What? I thought it was only for one night.” You pretend to be against this.
>”That changed when you kept eyeballing me in the car.” Luna tells you. “So now, instead of hanging out with those losers on the beach, you’re stuck with us for the whole weekend. And you have to do everything we say.”
>Celestia steps up to you. “Luna told me about when she helped you reverse the bad grades you’ve gotten on your homework.” She leans over to your eye level. “I helped her keep this a secret from the school board. Looked the other way when I saw the numbers change. I don’t understand how you could… are… are you staring at my chest?”
>>
>>29122082
>You had hardly processed anything she said to you after your eyes were drawn to that cleavage peeking out from under her jacket and striped shirt.
>The principal takes her finger and pushes your chin up. “You’re a lot sleazier than I thought. It’s a good thing you’re cute up close.”
>”I should have warned you.” Luna adds. “Better watch out before he gropes you too.”
>”It’s not a problem. Doesn’t matter how much his eyes, or hands keep wandering down there. We have all weekend with him.”
>Celestia lets out a short gasp as your hand lightly squeezes one of her boobs. You’re starting to get impatient… in a strangely good way.
>”Well, I never!” Celestia doesn’t really bother to jolt back.
>You can tell that they’re just about as excited as you are, not really all that surprised that Celestia had known about Luna helping you.
>The door can be heard clicking after Luna fastens an extra lock.
>”It’s very impolite to be impulsive the way you are.” Celestia tells you as Luna creeps up behind you with a sinister grin.
>They could not have possibly approached you soon enough. Those keys used to lock the doors are tossed to the other side of the room and land in a cushioned chair.
>”My sister and I think you need to learn to have a little bit of empathy for others around you.” Celestia continues as she starts to push you back into her sister.
>A pair of arms clamp onto yours from behind and restrain you.
>With a predatory glare, Celestia lunges her hands at your torso and begins to eagerly feel. You’re forcefully directed over to a nearby corner in the room.
>Luna holds you by the arms from behind, too tightly for you to be able to break free. “Not very talkative now, are you?”
>Celestia’s hands snake under your shirt and begin to grab everywhere on your torso. She begins to heighten her breathing. “How would you like it if someone touched you like that?”
>>
>>29122090
>She invades the front of your pants with a swift hand and undoes the front, reaching into the open fly and grabbing the bulge her fingers find.
>It sends a brief jolt through you, almost forcing an excited giggle out of your mouth.
>Your waist is pushed forward by Luna’s knee, and Celestia reaches under your boxers to begin fondling your manhood with her fingers as your arms are held back.
>”Can’t do anything about it, huh?” Celestia lewdly massages the meat groped between her fingers. “You’re pretty big, I gotta hand it to you.” She bites her lip and starts to properly wrap her grip around your shaft as it starts to harden.
>Luna reaches into your open pants as well. Their hands are piling onto your crotch like a pack of wolves onto their fallen prey. Softly pushing your balls around while stroking your shaft into full mast.
>Their eyes light up as the feel you become more erect. They lick their lips and start pulling your pants and boxers down to discover the goods they’ve taken.
>You’ve already lost your balance, and the force of their legs perching you into place holds you still. Luna grunts quietly as she keeps her grip on your arms as her hands somehow find a way to fish deeper into you pants and play with you.
>Celestia’s sighs become slightly more high pitched after your erect member stands in the open before her. She strokes you from base to tip now.
>”How are you feeling now?” Luna teases into your ear. “C’mon. I wanna hear what you have to say.”
>All four of their hands continue to stimulate you, making your head wet itself with pre-cum as they tease your solid shaft over the next several seconds.
>You soon find yourself sinking down into a sitting position, with Celestia and Luna pushing you to the floor by your shoulders.
>>
>>29122096
>”I’ve waited a while for this.” Luna yanks your pants down to your knees and climbs over you from behind.
>Celestia backs you up against the wall as Luna works her way towards your front.
>”Let’s see how long you last, Mr. touchy feely.” Luna licks the small pool of pre-cum off of your tip and closes her eyes in bliss as she tastes you.
>Pretend to try squirming away when Celestia lifts your shirt up to your face. Luna’s hands join hers as they starts feeling up your bare body; your dick pushed towards your direction for the moment Luna leans in close to you.
>Your shirt blocks your vision, and you can’t tell what’s going on until you feel the Vice Principal sneak a kiss onto your lips.
>”Looks like we love to get hands-on too.” Celestia starts to pant from growing excitement.
>After a little bit more of you being so delightfully sandwiched between the two sisters, they momentarily slip you out of the rest of your clothes.
>Luna begins to bear hug you closer to herself. “You won’t be needing any clothes tonight.” She yanks your shirt all the way off from your raised arms and returns her hands to your dick.
>After Luna finishes smooching your face for a little bit more, she moves her face to where her hands are as Celestia clamps her arms onto your body from behind.
>Your body jolts for a split second; she gives your shaft a quick little peck before helping Celestia stand you up on your feet.
>Your pants are kicked off.
>”There. Now that you’ve made yourself… comfortable, let us show you where your room will be for the weekend.” Celestia pulls you by the wrist and herds you up the stairs to the second floor. “I have a feeling you’re going to like the bed.”
>>
File: Boomshine.gif (455KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Boomshine.gif
455KB, 500x500px
>>29122103
>Luna responds with a giggle, and pulls you by the other arm over to an open door at the end of the hall.
>You didn’t expect these two to start things up so early. It only makes you wonder what things they are planning to do to you later on that is making them so impatient.
>The two force you through the doorway and sit you down on the bed. Holding you still in order to deliver your “punishment”.

Hope this one isn’t too bad so far. I’ll try and finish this by tomorrow for real this time since the thread is ending. The rushed pacing should help with that.
>>29121485
You have done an exceptional job in delivering your story here, BurnoutAnon. It's a haunting feeling watching another writefag pull their weight through to the end to keep the show going, as I know exactly what that feels like (from other threads). It isn't often we see writefags with the persistence to power through a story over this long of a long time of continuing it, let alone keeping it interesting. But you've definitely got it. I'm excited to see how this ends when the point in time comes. Do continue. I'll be out of your way, now.
>>
File: 1470767506419.jpg (234KB, 1195x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470767506419.jpg
234KB, 1195x675px
>>29121824
We hurt the ones we love
Pic semirelated
>>
File: 1475210390348.jpg (12KB, 236x218px) Image search: [Google]
1475210390348.jpg
12KB, 236x218px
>>29122115
Hmmm I really think it would be a good idea this was finished before the thread dies
>>
>>29121824
No...please...i need Chrissy lewd
>>
File: 1478032778930.png (493KB, 584x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478032778930.png
493KB, 584x750px
>>29122256
Seconding the demand
>>
>>29122115
I'm used to writing long stuff, my fanfiction has taught me that, but mostly I just didn't want to have the pastebin I have for this go unfinished incase someone liked it and decided to post it somewhere

Or need something to fap too only to go unfinished

Finally done with the family stuff but my back is killing me so I will probably do just one post tonight and have a final post or set of posts, depending on how much I can cover tonight, for tomorrow

Think of it as getting one present on christmas eve guys
>>
>>29118089

>For a second all you could do was sit there and wait for the other shoe to drop
>Well that and watch Trixie giggle at you
>Before all of this you felt like you could talk your way not out of anything, but most things
>But then shit happened
>So you weren't feeling as witty and clever
>But to your relief Mrs. Lulamoon just seemed to slip into mom mode
>"Are you okay, do we need to stop for ice or something" She asked turning to look back at you
>You tried not to grin
>Well not too much
>Still got it baby
"Nah, it's fine. I've been icing it, swelling's already starting to go down" You say peppering in the truth "Might be stuck looking like a boxer for a week but I'll be okay" You added pretending you were trying to sound cool
>Mrs. L rolls her eyes at you
>She did that a lot when you hung out with Trixie
>She knew you talked a lot of shit, but she just kind of pushed it aside because she knew you were harmless and kept Trixie company and out of trouble
>"Right, you're the big tough football player after all" She said turning back around and putting the car into reverse "What's another bruise, right?"
>It wasn't hard to see where Trixie got her sass
"See, she's knows what's up" You joke to Trixie
>Trixie rolled her eyes this time
>At least til the same mischievous spark you'd seen in Pinkie's eyes flashed across her
>"Still, maybe you'd like someone to kiss it and make it better" She whispered to you placing her hand on your leg
>Your eyes go wide
>Not just because the way she had said that synced up with certain fantasies you'd had back in your early puberty days
>Or just because of how sexy she made those words sound
>But because you were currently in a car
>With her mother
>Her mother who was currently striking up small talk with them while her daughter stroked her hand farther north up your leg
>You try to give her your best "This ain't the time" look
>But from the look on her face you could tell she was loving every second
>The Absolute Madwoman
>>
Bumping to the end
>>
>>29123105
>Mrs. L notices
>She takes the scenic route home, the whole time thinking
>"It's about fucking time"
>>
>>29123980
>this
>>
>>29123980
>>29124003
I will admit your proposition intrigue me

but then again I got myself the gift of Smirnoff for Christmas so a lot of things sound like good ideas right now

Let's just say Mrs. L knows who she is rooting for, but is still a mom
>>
File: IMG_0723.png (303KB, 585x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.png
303KB, 585x344px
>>29122115
A little late but welcome back.
>>
>>29124172
we need this to happen, and for the love of god, at the end choose trixie
>>
>>29124682
Choose? Why pick one when you can have them all
>>
>>29124668
Yeah I'm lurking, drunk as fuck, but still lurking if you have any questions about the >green now is the time

I will answer all I know
>>
>>29124757
As you can see I'm too drunk to check my trip, so be warned
>>
>>29121458
http://pastebin.com/cUhtGguM
Updated for your viewing.
>>29124172
>Vodka
Nice choice.
>>29124785
I think the term you mean is name-fag. Not trip.
:^)
>>
File: 1451362323053.jpg (374KB, 1029x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451362323053.jpg
374KB, 1029x1500px
>>29125009
Since I hate beer Vodka is the best way I feel I can connect to the potato loving nature of my ancestors

Also trips, namefaggotry, all the same to me, for I am about to go down with this ship....in about a day or so, may we who are sure to be hungover salute you
>>
File: 1477854477777.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477854477777.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>29123105
Is Mrs. L hot?
Is she single?
That would be a dangerous combination for that Anon
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (39KB, 480x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
39KB, 480x629px
>>29125071
>>
Merry Christmas dickheads.
>>
File: 1481786306121.png (377KB, 1169x862px) Image search: [Google]
1481786306121.png
377KB, 1169x862px
>>29126852
Y-you too
>>
>>29084122
This isn't a harem anime.

it's a harem VN. those always have an ending where the protag gets every single girl
>>
>>29101301
No she didn't, she put HER number in HIS phone.

Hoping he'd make the next move.

But the field of battle has shifted!
>>
File: 1463872830974.jpg (121KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463872830974.jpg
121KB, 658x960px
>>29125830
She has aged well but is still very much a mom jeans kinda lady at this stage, and married

>>29126195
I counter you with my trap card

Stuck hungover with the family, will update tonight after I have recovered some
>>
>>29127790
And then Anon texted her asking where Trix was, so she had his number too.
>>
>>29122115
It's fucking unf so far, I like it.
>>
>>29128085
I actually have that one as well. Also that was mainly directed at the picture in post >>29125071.
>>
>>29128709
Honestly I've just always wanted to post that picture somewhere
>>
File: 1476884752159.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476884752159.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>29129166
I use it alot In real life. Mostly anytime my roomies say something fucked up.
>>
Home will get started on the next post soon
>>
>>29123105

>As Mrs. L continued to drive Trixie worked on revving up your engine as her hand found its way to your lap
>As a paranoid you were a natural when it came to dreaming up bad situations
>Hell over the last few days you'd lived through a few even worse than what you could have thought up
>And about three of the best, but that wasn't here nor there
>But near the top of the list of shit that you knew could go side ways was getting caught with your dick out in the backseat of one best friend's parent's car
>And it probably wouldn't help that with the way things were going said dick would probably be discovered out AND in Trixie's hand
>Or maybe her mouth
>Depending on if you were at least lucky while being unlucky
>Still you didn't feel like tempting fate
>Especially since you'd done enough of that already
"Trixie" You muttered under your breath as Mrs. L lulled out of conversation
>"Yes Anon" She smiled as your bulge began to strain against your pants
"The hell are you doing?" You hissed through gritted teeth
>"Consider this a bit of payback" She giggled softly running her fingers over the outline of your dick
"Payback? I thought you said you forgave me"
>"I have, for the most part." She almost purred
>Oh lordy
>You can't handle all your best friends turning into semen demons
>You swear this is worse for your health than the cigarettes
>And you were coming up on your house, you had to think of something and quick
"Trix, I doubt your folks will let me take you out if they catch you on me like this" You breath trying not to let your boner override your thoughts
>Trixie frowned at this and thought for a moment
>"Fine I'll stop" She said before giving your dick one last squeeze "But only because leaving you with this will keep you thinking about me all night" She grinned
>Shit
>She had that right
>You were only about a block away from home
>Now you just had to calm down your boner enough not to make a scene when you got out of the car
>Easier said than done
>>
>>29130448
Fantastic! Christmas green! Thanks man, hope you have a great Christmas
>>
>>29130448
Hope your having a good one BA. I'm gunna miss you. And this thread too. I love you guys!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
>>
>>29130448
very nice
>>
BUMP for the win
>>
File: 1472168470252.jpg (54KB, 640x563px) Image search: [Google]
1472168470252.jpg
54KB, 640x563px
>>29130448
Anon should grab her by the crotch and tell her that he wants her to thing about him tonight too
>>
>>29122103
GreentextSavant, you got a pastebin for all this?
>>
Go away page 10.
>>
File: 1446361070248.jpg (188KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
1446361070248.jpg
188KB, 1024x747px
Best bunkmates for a sleepover right here
>>
>>29134679
Bump for greentext of this
>>
>>29134679
Yeah Anononon...write it
>>
Can we get off of page 10 please?
>>
>>29134679
Seconding this>>29135439, I thought about it, but one green was too much for me in the end

Gonna do my exercises for the night them get started on the next post
>>
>>29130448

>After a minute of very meditative deep breathing to reduce your dick status from diamonds to half chub you saw Sugar Cube Corner and your house come into view down the block
>Aside from a few stray branches littering your front yard both looked really no worse for wear
>You were glad
>Not just because the thought of a tree crashing into your room would have put a downer on your new love life situation
>But because Mr. and Mrs. Cake didn't need repair costs to worry about
>It wasn't like they were just scraping by with the shop, but they were still small business owners after all
>Plus if the shop had needed repairs you'd be the one cleaning up the mess and trying to figure out how to help them fix shit
>And you didn't know shit about carpentry aside from which end of the hammer smacked the nails
>So it looked like you dodged at least one bullet this weekend
>Next thing you knew you were pulling up to the sidewalk just outside your house
>"Okay Anon here we are" Mrs.L announced "Now don't try going out, the storm may have died down but the weather men are still warning about pocket showers til tomorrow" She warned as you slipped out of the back seat
"Thanks for the tip Mrs. Lulamoon, but I think I'm just gonna curl up in my bed for the rest of the weekend" You joked strategically positioning yourself away from her in case any remnant of your boner remained
>You turn back toward the back door and see Trixie leaning out the window looking at you with a bit of a pout
>It made her look cute
"Ah, c'mon Trix don't gimmie that look. I'll see you Monday before class. You can at least try not to miss me" You joke earning a laugh from Mrs.L
>That made the glint in Trixie's eyes come back
>Before you could think she leaned out the window, grabbed you, and pulled you into a heavy kiss
>"Now you try not to miss me" She challenged when she pulled back
>"Trixie!?" Mrs.L gasped is surprise despite looking a bit proud
>"It's okay mom" She grinned at you "We're dating"
>>
>>29137795
>>
>>29136791
That's my girl
>>
>>29138676
Trixie is still best girl in this
>>
>>29138567
B0ss
>>
>>29136349
ok
>>
Sorry for the wait, tried to post an update from my phone but it got banned for some reason

Will work on the next post after I get done hanging some pictures and stuff
>>
>>29139244
indeed, that's why she's best human
>>
>>29141918
I need more trixie, but damn ponka is gonna try her hand again with anon (not that I complaint about it but c'mon!)
>>
Almost done typing up the next post, don't you die on me thread
>>
>>29136791

>Shit
>You got a feeling this was still part of Trixie's payback
>But more for taking so long to notice her feelings than for anything that had happened at the party
>Now she was making up for lost time
>And lord knows if she started pulling this kind of shit at school
>Hell if any of the girls started pulling stuff like this
>You were going to pull a lot of attention
>And you didn't like attention
>You were a professional background character after all
>People say you're the hero of your own story
>But you preferred to be a lovable side character at best
>Just call you Lando
>It was about then you noticed Trixie's stunt had zoned you out and right now her and her mom were arguing
>Something along the lines Mrs.L not driving off after the kiss for dramatic effect and Trixie needing to tell her mom just exactly how all this happened
>You knew how these arguments went
>So you decided to head inside
>They wouldn't even notice you were gone for a good minute knowing them
>You figured you'd text Trixie something clever once you got to your room
>Your parents welcome you when you get in and then you have to go through the whole lying about your bruise bit again
>This shit was getting old and you still had to deal with it at school Monday
>Then there was the awkward moment
"So yeah not much happened" You said grabbing a snack from the fridge "Cept I am dating now so I may need a raise in my allowance"
>"Oh" Your mom and dad say knowingly "And who is the lucky girl? Pinkie?" Your mom asked
>"Or Trixie" Your dad chuckled
"Pinkie" You say checking the milk in the fridge "And Trixie...and Dash, and Applejack, and Rarity, and Fluttershy" You rattle off
>Your parents gawk at you with open mouths
"Yeah, good talk guys. Now I'm gonna head up to bed. Been a long couple days"
>As you head upstairs you notice Trixie and her mom still outside
>You shoot her a text
A: Missing you already
>She'd get a kick out of that
>You make it to the door to your room
>Home sweet home
>>
File: giphy.gif (1018KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1018KB, 500x281px
>>29142638
BA's dad right now
>>
File: 7841797.jpg (10KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
7841797.jpg
10KB, 193x245px
>>29142638
Anon's parents
>>
Who loves ponies?
>>
>>29144556
i do
>>
>>29145505
Would you fuck one?
>>
>>29146016
Not him but >yes
>>
>>28999851
>they'll never play pretend to be pregnant with pillows under their pajamas
Why live?
>>
>>29146798
>pretend
that's why you'll never stop being a pleb
>>
File: 1446064086424.png (167KB, 1048x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446064086424.png
167KB, 1048x1200px
>>29144556
Sure do!

>>29146016
Real pony: No
MLP toon pone: As many as I could before my dick gives out from soreness
>>
>>29146984
It's like your gf never stuffed her bra just to fuck with your mind.
>>
Just got home will start on the next post shortly
>>
>>29142638

>You step into your room and it feels like you're returning from war
>Everything is just where you left it
>Clutter and all
>You immediately grab your Anti-Pinkie sign and hang it on the door
>You remember her saying she may stop by tomorrow
>But you hoped she'd at least give you time to recover a little from this whole ordeal
>Then again you were now dealing with a much bolder and lewder Pinkie
>For all you knew you might just wake up to her sucking your dick like in some hentai
>The thought also made you remember Pinks' confession from the other night and you make sure to push your door completely closed
>Despite everything that had happened between you two over the years
>And all the shit you two did last night
>Nothing left you more mortified than the fact Pinkie had secretly watched you fap
>To her of all things
>Least it hadn't been one of the times you'd thought of Trixie
>Small blessings
>But right now you could use a different kind of blessing
>You moved over to you computer desk
>Pull open the top drawer
>And then lean under the desk and remove the items you'd duct taped to the back of it that you kept in case of emergencies
>One half pint of vodka and a fresh pack of smokes
>Now it was time to take all of the weekend's edge off
>You open your window, light up, and start fixing yourself a drink with one of the unopened orange sodas by your bed when your phone vibrates
>Who could that be
>Pinkie always preferred to call instead of text and Trixie was still outside with her mom
>That's when you realize there were now four new numbers in your phone of girls who actually wanted to talk with you
>Hell AJ had told you to call her right after she'd kissed you
>You sigh
>No rest for the weary
>The ID says it's from Dash
>That's make you feel equal parts tired and excited
>You decide to let Dash wait, if only just to tease her a bit and text AJ
>You let her know you're tired and will call her in the morning and ask her not to let Big Mac kill you
>>
File: Daisy Lilly Rose.png (674KB, 4083x2439px) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Lilly Rose.png
674KB, 4083x2439px
Page 9 bump with an ignore-able shitty prompt:

>Flower girls are deathly afraid of lightning storms
>Neighbor Anon is a big strong primate with hug-capable arms who doesn't afraid of anything
>They ask if they could sleep over at his house so they'll feel less scared of the storm
>They have a rather restful night, even with the storm, when they all cuddled up under a blanket on Anon's couch in front of the fireplace
>They want to show their "appreciation" to him for making them feel so safe and comfortable
>>
Bump for life
>>
I'm back.
Sorry about the very long wait.
>>
>>29150728
I had some technical problems, but now I should be able to finish the story.
>>
>>28961653

>You open the the door to Celestia's room wide open, before closing and locking the door.
>Luna and Celestia giggle and head into the walk in closet.
>You quickly get out of your clothes and hop into the bed.
>You are just lying there for about 10 minutes when the closet door opens.
>It's Celestia in her sexy lingerie again, and Luna is wearing a bra and panties.
>Immediately unzips dick.
>"Heyyy Anon, are you ready for some fun."
"Fuck yes."
>Celestia and Luna both look at each other, than quickly look back at you with smirks on their faces.
>They jump on the bed and start fighting over who goes first.
>They keep on wrestling, until eventually you pull them both away, and use both of your hands to pull both of their underwear off.
>You start fingering both of them.
>"Ohhhhh, Anon. My sister didn't tell me that you were this good!"
>You start fingering faster
>"FUCK!!!!!"
>"Holy Shit!!!"
>They both cum at the same time
>They then both take their bras off at let you touch their breasts.
>Luna's are definitely bigger than Celestia's, however Celestia's nipples are really sensitive.
>"Fuck, Anon, stop playing around and fuck me already."
>You laugh, and the position Luna over your penis and start to fuck her.
>"AHHHHH, keep going!"
>Celestia puts her cunt over your head, and you start to lick.
>Eventually Luna cums again and you switch positions, licking Luna and fucking Celestia.
>After Celestia cums, the sisters pin you to the bed. Celestia grabs your cock while Luna gives head.
>You have never exprienced anything like it before.
>They go faster by the second and you can't take it any longer
"Fuck, I am gonna cum."
>You then cum all over their faces.
>"Well, did you enjoy tonight's lesson Anon?"
"Why even ask, of course I fucking did, I don't know if I will ever have an experience like that ever again."
>Luna and Celestia both laugh, and they cuddle your body and you both fall asleep, unaware that just like the night before, somebody's watching.
>>
I have a pastebin now too.
http://pastebin.com/fT1T9yNk
>>
>>29150757
>After a few hours of sleeping you wake up.
>It's 3:30 in the morning.
>Why do you always wake up so early?
>You see two naked sleeping princesses beside you.
>You are the luckiest fucking man on the planet.
>Right before you go back to sleep you hear a noise.
>You see the door slowly closing.
>Looks like somebody has been a high level pervert today.
>Secretly hope he/she didn't record anything.
>Secretly hope he/she did so that you can forever remember that night and fap to it for the rest of your life.
>You open the door and see that there was nobody there.
>But you knew that somebody was there, as the door was locked before and someone had obviously picked it.
>You walk down the stairs and see something on the floor.
>It's a strand of pubic hair.
>And it's pink.
>>
File: Smug Pie Thief.png (177KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pie Thief.png
177KB, 500x381px
>>29150757
>>You then cum all over their faces.
>>"Well, did you enjoy tonight's lesson Anon?"
I don't think this was suppose to be as funny as I thought it was.
>>
>>29144556
Kel loves ponies

I do I do I do
>>
File: DIVEKICK_Woolie.png (388KB, 624x331px) Image search: [Google]
DIVEKICK_Woolie.png
388KB, 624x331px
>>29151207
>pic
>right-click
>Save As...
>Darlington.png
>>
>>29150110
yes
pls make happen
>>
>>29150110
this sounds great.
I might write something like it after I finish my current story.
>>
>>29150767
>You know exactly what to do.
>You head into Twilight's room, even though you are currently naked.
>You slowly open the door.
>Luckily, nobody (except her) is awake.
>You look over and see Fluttershy's Sleeping bag.
>You slowly tip toe towards it.
>Fluttershy is there, but she is obviously pretending to snore.
>You put your hand over her mouth so that she doesn't speak.
>Instantly her eyes open, with fear.
>You grab her sleeping bad with her in it and hang the sleeping bag around your shoulders.
>You take her to the living room and put her on the floor next to the Christmas Tree.
"Fluttershy, I know what you were doing."
>"I am s-so sorry Anon. I just... wanted to know what fun I was missing out on, and-"
>She immediately stop speaking as you open her sleeping bag
>She wasn't in her pajamas and was fully naked as you were
>You slip inside and press your body against hers
>You notice that her vag was already wet, probably from watching you fucking Cellestia and Luna.
"Okay Fluttershy, before I fuck you, did you record me having sex with Celestia and Luna?"
>"No, I didn't, I only masturbated."
"Good, cause now it's your turn."
>You insert your dick into Fluttershy.
>It's nice and warm, and feels great.
"Holy Shit, you feel good."
>You start off slowly, as Fluttershy is already about to start screaming in pleasure.
>Your holding onto both of her breasts while you fuck her.
>Eventually, she turns around and starts to kiss you passionately.
>After kissing for what felt like forever while fucking her senseless, she stops kissing and tells you to go faster.
>You speed up the intercousrse and start to pinch her nipples.
>She is moaning constantly and yelping in ectasy every time you pinch.
>You never thought having sex in a sleeping bag would be so good.
>You expected it to be cramped but it was actually better as you were always touching every part of her body.
>You continue to fuck until you cum inside her.
>>
>>29155758
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NcIGyD5J4T
I imagine it sounds like this.
>>
hey, just got back home, Pathfinder went way late and my head is killing me, I'll finish up the Green tomorrow
>>
>>29155982
S-Source?
>>
>>29156724
But Celestia Anon, that was the source.
>>
>>29153764
>>
>>29156985
Tis a shame.
>>
>>29155758
>After you ejaculated you open up the sleeping bag so there is more room for you to lay down.
>"It's Christmas Eve tomorrow, isn't it Anon?"
"Yep, also home time."
>"Yes, sadly...we have to have sex more often."
"I agree, you were amazing."
>"B-but, what will Celestia and Luna think?"
"I am sure they won't mind, the more the merrier!"
>Fluttershy giggles.
>"Oh well, I suposse that we better head back to bed."
"Come with me."
>"What?"
"Didn't you hear me? come with me to Celestia's and Luna's room, the bed is big enough for the four of us, and I am sure that they won't mind to have another join in the fun."
>Flutttershy laughs quietly.
>You fully open up the sleeping bag and jump out.
>You take her by the hand and lead her up to the bedroom.
>You sure are some lucky bastard.

In the original version of the story, I it ended here. Maybe I will continue the story, if there is some interest.
>>
here is the pastebin for now: http://pastebin.com/fT1T9yNk
>>
File: Halloween underwear.png (1MB, 1582x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween underwear.png
1MB, 1582x1000px
Y'all niggas need to stop letting this thread drop to page 10!
>>
>>29160375
Yeah.
Bump for more lewd green.
>>
File: 1478409508621.jpg (168KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478409508621.jpg
168KB, 640x960px
shitposting time
>>
>>29148870

>It only takes about a minute for Applejack to hit you back up
>AJ: I reckon you'll have to deal with Big Mac on your own Sug, good thing you're such a sweet talker ;)
>Great
>So you were a dead man
>Yet another reason too drink
>You keep reading as you take a swig
>AJ: But I'll let you rest for tonight, only cause I have a feeling you're gonna need all the energy you can get real soon
>That certainly got your attention
>Luckily you were already between drinks otherwise you might have done a spit take
>You quickly type a reply
A: Should I be scared or excited after hearing that
> AJ: I'll let you figure that one out on your own sug, but just know I'll be looking forward to our date
>She finished up the text with a kiss emoji
>Dear lord
>Thought these girls used friendship magic
>Not Bonermancy
>You weren't even sure if there was jizz left in your balls after last night, but if you got anymore messages like that you'd have to jack off to keep your dick from exploding
>That's when you remember the text from Dash
>Oh boy
>You don't know what to expect from her
>You take another drink and open the message
>RD: Hey Flips, you make it home okay?
>So far so good
A: Yeah Dash, just starting to wind down for bed
>RD: Oh that's cool
>There's a pause
>You always hated making small talk through texts
>Luckily Dash sends another message
>RD: So about that sexting you were talking about earlier
>You can't help but laugh
A: Don't worry Dash I was just kidding when I said that
>Maybe it was the alcohol talking but you quickly followed up with another text
A: Not that I wouldn't appreciate it if we did
>Dash quickly messages back
>RD: Good because if you didn't, what I would do with this
>Before you can think anything else a picture pops up on your screen
>It's Dash
>Dash in front of a mirror
>With her bra pulled up over her breasts and her free hand tugging down the panties you'd cummed all over the other night
>You nearly choke on your vodka
>RD: Sweet dreams Mr. Flips
>>
>>29162714
Top kek
>>
page 10 bed time bump
>>
>>29162714
You know, i feel like anon should just tell big mac the truth, obviously downplaying some parts of the story
>>
>>28999851
Wait so... 80 ratio female?
>>
Bump to save
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 500x404px
>>29162714
>Thought these girls used friendship magic
>Not Bonermancy

Kek^2
>>
>>29166457
>>
File: Scootaloo downblouse.png (2MB, 1824x1626px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo downblouse.png
2MB, 1824x1626px
Page 10 Save!
>>
So I understand it's been awhile
I've just been busy with life and being a giant faggot to you guys. But, I do plan on either writing post by post here, or writing all of the rest of the story at once and then posting it here. Not quite sure which but green should be able to be written again. Happy new year.
>>
>>29169052
welcome back, faggot
>>
At a party tonight so I won't be back until tomorrow, stay safe out there tonight guys

>>29169052
Holy shit Insanebow is back, I thought 2016 had claimed you
>>
File: 1464162675174.png (1000KB, 2510x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1464162675174.png
1000KB, 2510x1709px
Hoping '17 brings us some Dazzling Sleepover green
>>
File: IMG_0762.png (1MB, 1024x5041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.png
1MB, 1024x5041px
>>29170154
I thought Anononon had something going. Guess not. Maybe I could try my hand at this. I've had a couple ideas for stories more fit in /dzg/. But I can still at least try what do you guys want to read?
>>
Making a new thread-related picture. Got 4 squares to fill. First 3 write-fags get to choose their square's theme. Must include a portrait of their story's main figure (besides Anon)..
I still reckon we can get another thread up, I kinda feel in the mood to write again.
>>29169513
Cheers mate.
>>29169052
Happy new year mate, take all the time you need.
>>29162714
I want more of that RD conversation Burnout, I think we all do ^:)
>>
Page 9 save
>>
>>29170767
My square would have to have Trixie and Pinkie

Also yeah RD and Anon have great banter, all that sexual tension and competitiveness breed gold
>>
>>28999851
Sex
>>
>>29162714
Ummmm~
>>
Finally home, I'm running on 3 hours sleep, one energy drink, a pack's worth of cigarettes, and wickedly hungover

Will try to update after I get a shower and some food in me, but I'm not making any promises

On the upside my Giants won their game today and I now have two handles of vodka with me at home, so I'm counting that as a win
>>
>>29162714

>This time you do a full spit take sputtering your drink and ash from your cigarette everywhere
>Rainbow Fucking Dash
>This girl was full of surprises
>Once you'd caught your breath you lean against the window
>This shit wasn't good for your heart
>Was great for your fap material though
>You decide to get ahead of anymore surprises and text the rest of the girls
>Not like you didn't want anymore nudes
>But you needed at least a little respite from all this and suddenly your half-pint of vodka was looking insufficient to the current task
>You message Fluttershy first and she seems legitimately happy to have heard from you and that you got home okay
>You had a short but incredibly cute conversation with her before saying goodnight
>You figured just from her kiss earlier she was still too pure to even thinking about sending you anything like Dash had
>Which was okay with you, because you still wanted to protect that purity
>Though if she wanted to hang around with you that was going to be a hard task
>Next came Rarity
>And boy now that you knew she was flirting with you it was hard not to get caught up in her pace
>She had you wrapped up texting for almost an hour
>Occasionally dropping lines about how lonely it was in her room at home, how she couldn't decide what to wear to bed, and how much she regrets not paying attention to you in your football uniform
>Specifically the form fitting football pants
>She certainly had a way with words
>Very detailed too
>By the end you were even blushing a little
>And that was before she told you how she was certain the two of you would have a lovely and MEMORABLE date very soon
>Wow
>You certainly had your hands full on this one
>You look at the empty glass in your hand and decide you've had enough for one night while lighting up one last smoke
>You notice Trixie finally left sometime ago sending you an embarrassed text about seeing you Monday
>Well, you don't know what comes next
>But Monday sure will be interesting
>>
>>29176410
>>
>>29172090
Good to hear.
I'll try and reserve some time in the next couple days to add it on.

I was going to write a little green of a Luna/Celly sleepover night right after their graduation in the old days, but got sidetracked by a certain course that requires 12 days of me staying at an Air Force base. SO maybe sometime next thread that will happen and I'll be sure to write some more of Chryssi in the meantime.
>>
6 hours without a bump?
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.