[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A wish for christmas /mlp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 86b.jpg (141KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
86b.jpg
141KB, 774x1032px
All I ever wish for this christmas... is for /mlp/ to cut down on all the boring smut greentext and instead come together with fimfiction to write original FIM episodes and alternate takes on previously explored concepts like: body swap episode, celestia, luna, derpy episodes, twilight losing a letter, etc.
>>
>>28997447
>cut down on all the boring smut greentexts
well that gets rid of half the board
>>
>>28997462
Would be a nice change of pace.
>>
>>28997447
>/mlp/ to cut down on all the boring smut greentext
That aint happening.
>>
File: t-1000 not happy.gif (817KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
t-1000 not happy.gif
817KB, 500x227px
>>28997447
>twilight losing a letter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU FUCKING RETARD, SHE HASN'T SENT A LETTER IN GODDAMN NEAR 5 YEARS
>>
>>28997447
I approve.

Get rid of the 'what do' threads too.

...keep the bimbo and huge human threads though.
>>
>>28997562
BECAUSE SHE LOST IT.
>>
>>28997563
Bimbo and huge humans are both the same shit.

Huge humans should be in MMP but they're too caught up in vore and crushing things
>>
No wishlists?
>>
>>28997447
I've been trying to write my own episode in screenplay format for a while now. Just don't know where I'll post it. The friendship problem would deal with actual rape in a PSA type TV special.

I'm still working on a title.
>>
>>28997644
Some competent janitors and mods to delete all the /b/tarded faggotry, off topic, and spam.
>>
File: 1479624208632.gif (93KB, 269x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479624208632.gif
93KB, 269x350px
>>28997447
I want normalfags who discourage waifu discussion and "taking the show too seriously" to stop or go away. I want to be able to see people talking seriously about that kind of stuff every once in a while.

I want people to at least try to treat each-other fairly as individual people rather than feeling like there's factions based on what pony you like, like you need to lump all fans of one character into one undesirable lump and defend yourself based on what another fan of your favorite character did.

I want janitors to do their job and delete trolling shitposts when they're reported (going into a filly thread to post hansen, going into a FS thread to call everyone cucks, going into a Glimmer thread to post copypasta about how shit she is...)
>>
>>28997447 (OP)
>cut down on smut greentext
lol
>come together with fimfiction
rofl
>to write original FiM episodes
lmao

How about /you/ fuck off to fagfiction and write your autistic episodes, I'm sure Josh and Mike will love 'em.
>>
>>28998628
my first point was in favor of an autistic culture that I've never seen discussed there, and my second point was in favor of anonymity and less concern with reputation. Ponychan isn't the answer.
>>
>>28998646
>in favor of an autistic culture
lol
>>
>>28997556
And what would replace it, ever considered that part?
>>
>Body swap episode
Stale and rehashed in every cartoon for thirty years

>Celestia episode
The incompetent princess who hasn't successfully completed any task at any turn in six years of episodes? They haven't done an episode about her because at this point it's clear the character isn't even salvageable. I think Cadence gets more done on a regular basis than Celestia does, and that's just pathetic.

>Luna episode
We've had those. It turns out she's crazy and retarded. She created a country-destroying monster to show everyone how sorry she is about trying to take over the country a thousand years ago.

>Derpy episode
Another ruined character. Used to be a "Where's Waldo" thing, but now she's been established as a bland character who does speak and who doesn't have anything interesting going on in her life.

>Twilight losing a letter
Twilight is the princess of effortless success now. She doesn't write letters. She lays around getting fat while problems solve themselves around her over the span of twenty minutes. After the problem gets solved she comes up with a platitude and we're done. If she lost a letter, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be over anything that mattered except to make her or one of her friends even more powerful or more successful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.