[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. lovin' eddition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>28995851
When we last left off, we were in bed with Midnight and not wanting to leave.

>You lean up and kiss the stallion, Midnight following you down slightly.
“Thirty more minutes… no, till somepony comes and gets us."
>The stallion resumes kissing you, getting you to let out a soft groan.
>Again, you feel Midnight grind himself against you, his lust and want becoming more apparent as you feel his growing stallionhood against you.
>You press back, Midnight humming as you both make out and kiss constantly, each of you holding each other.
>The grinding becomes frotting, Midnight pulling back and looking at your members as they stand errect.
>Nothing is said as you watch the stallion pull back, his length running along your sack as he positions himself between your legs.
>There is a very gentle and tender prod as Midnight looks at you with a smile, the stallion bringing himself up and penetrating you.
“A-ahh~”
>”Shhhhh.”
>Midnight locks you in a kiss again, your hooves wrapping around his body as he looms over you, both your eyes closed as you enjoy the moment.
>The kiss is broken as the Batpony stallion pulls back, shaking his head.
>”Actually, no… I want to hear you and all of your cute mare noises. This time, we aren’t fucking.”
>Midnight moves down and bites your neck again, the pleasure filled noise you make dragged on by him slowly pulling out almost all the way.
>“We’re making love.”
>Slowly midnight pushes his way back in, your body still feeling sensitive and used from the night before.
[1/2]
>>
>>28995868
>You cry out softly as Midnight’s gentle movement turns into soft thrusts, a sweet tempo being built.
>Kiss after kiss, thrust after thrust, you find yourself moaning and pressing against the stallion, wanting nothing more then the act to continue.
>Again the mix of lust and slight love becomes apparent to you, Midnight whispering and calling you his mare.
>He whispers how cute you are as both a mare and stallion, how sweet it is to have you as his little spoon, and how he will always be as rough or gentle as you want.
>You feel a hoof on your stallionhood as Midnight begins stroking it in rhythm with his thrusts, coaxing even more noise out of you.
>It all becomes to much eventually and you cum, sending hot fluids onto your own chest and clenching down on Midnight’s length.
>Midnight moans in response and pushes himself as deep as he can go before holding in place, the both of you holding onto each other tightly.
>After a few pants, you feel Midnight pull out, a tiny bit of cum running down your flank.
>The stallion smiles at you with half lidded eyes, leaning down and licking the cum off of your body.
>He then moves back up and kisses you, flooding your mouth with your cum before pulling away and swallowing.
>You do the same, Midnight leaning back in and nuzzling you as you swallow.
[2/2]
>>
Main pastebin is now up to date
>>
>>28995871
Heh, we should make love more often. Tell me...is it too early to say "I love you." yet?
>>
>>28995871
>You nuzzle back, Midnight moving and laying next to you.
“We should make love more often…”
>Midnight giggles, the stallion giving you a playfully stern look.
>”Better not slack off as my pet, rebellious thing you.”
>Midnight gives you a kiss, looking thoughtful.
>”….I also lost count, so… 98.”
>You both laugh softly, midnight holding you tightly as you both cuddle.
“So….tell me...is it too early to say "I love you." yet?”
>Midnight pauses, a bit of red creeping to his face before he smiles and gives a big kiss.
>”Ummm….”
>Midnight looks a bit thoughtful again, speaking up.
>”I’m… not sure… you already asked if I felt like continuing stuff like this, and said that I could be the one to pop the question… so I guess we could be at that point.
>The stallion laughs a little, looking embarrassed.
>“I’m honestly a little out of practice when it comes to relationships… sure, I can sweet talk, but I get what you mean…”
>You can feel that bit of love again like earlier, this time without the lust over it.
>Midnight nuzzles you again, nose to nose as she looks into your eyes.
>”But… the real question is… why are you asking? Or was your question an admittan-“
>A knock makes you both jump a little, Ash speaking a little sleepily through the door.
>”Midnight? Hunter? You guys there?” He asks.
>>
>>28996024
'I'll tell you later.'

Cast cleanup spell.

"Yeah, we're here. Will be right out. Something wrong?"
>>
>>28996024
>You quickly cast your clean up spell, making sure you are both presentable before you look at Midnight.
‘I’ll tell you later.’
>You sit up, looking to the door.
"Yeah, we're here. Will be right out. Something wrong?"
>”Nah, just wondering where you guys are. The kid is already wide awake and when I went looking Breeze was out cold and alone. He said that last he saw you two were walking down the hall.”
>You both get up, you opening the door while Midnight just grabs the clothes and your collar.
>Ash’s eyes look a little bloodshot, the griffon looking tired.
“You alright?”
>”Yeah… did a lot of drinking, turns out my tolerance did change. I’m good though, I’m just waking up now. Got you a big case of that drink too.
>”Ohhhhh! And aww, you came looking for us?” Midnight says, smiling widely.
>”Stop that… Oh, the kid also says that we need to go to a station for… some ship stuff? I don’t know, he was more awake then me for once.”
>>
>>28996114
"Thanks, you can go back to bed if you want. I got some stuff to do first anyways. Want me to change you back to female?"

The ship stuff is probably the missile launcher we ordered. Let's check with Astray on where we gotta pick it up.
>>
>>28996114
"Thanks, you can go back to bed if you want. I got some stuff to do first anyways. Want me to change you back to female?"
>”If you can, I think I’ll stay up though.”
>You cast your spell, feeling a little fatigued as the female griffon smiles.
>Ash looks back at her body, giving a nod.
>”Thanks hunter, that case is in your room, it’s on me.”
“Thanks. Now let’s-“
>”Ah!”
>Midnight grabs you, fastening your collar around you, giving you a kiss after.
>Ash shakes her head with a smile as Midnight giggles, walking away.
>”I can’t even be surprised anymore.”
>Midnight quickly puts your dress and clothes in your room, all of you heading to the kitchen after.
>Astray is experimenting with his magic, smiling when he sees you all.
>”Hey! That launcher is ready! We just need to get it from a station. We can even install it there, it’s nicely equipped.”
“Good, where is it?”
>”off in a dead sector, but don’t worry, we won’t have any trouble. It’s a rouge station, but plenty of ponies are nice there apparently, it’s kind of like a safe haven for us “evil doers”. Also check this out!.
>Astray runs toward the wall, jumping up and hooves glowing.
>He uses the binder spell to attach himself to the wall, releasing his hooves one at a time and walking up it before using the spell again.
>”You are kidding me.” Ash says.
>Astray laughs, making it to the ceiling and now walking on the roof, his mane and tail going to the floor with gravity.
>”So fucking cool.”
>>
>>28996211
Alright...that's the most creative use for that spell I've ever seen. Gotta admit, I'm impressed. Let's put our Han Solo outfit on, We don't know if a station full of outlaws will appreciate our...casual attire. Let's go get that missile launcher and hope that Breeze isn't too hungover to do her job.
>>
>>28996211

“Alright...that's the most creative use for that spell I've ever seen.”
>”Hmmm…. I wonder what the limits of the spell are…” Midnight says. “It gives me an idea…”
“Well, let’s get going. Hopefully Breezy isn’t too hung over.”
>”Ohhhhh boy. What happened with her?”
>You all head to the bridge after you get dressed in your merc outfit, finding Twitch there reading a book.
>You begin piloting after saying hello, getting the location from Astray as you leave alliance space.
>There is nothing in the abandoned space, no traffic and no stations, only distant stars being visible.
>As you pilot, the door to the bridge opens, Breeze stumbling in.
>”Uuuuuugggghg.”
>”Hey breeze.”
>Breeze moves to Midnight with closed eyes, a pained expression on her face as she gets on his lap and lean against him.
”You okay Breezy?”
>”No…..”
>”I think I have something that could help…” Midnight says.
>”Same here… it will kick like an Earthpony though.” Twitch says.
>”I want both…”
>’So… while now isn’t the time… should I bring up what she said?’ Astray asks.
>>
>>28996321
'Wait till she asks what happened last night, then lay the moves on her, ya ladykiller!'
>>
>>28996327
No. Better to wait till she's in a better mood. Hangovers are not fun.
>>
>>28996321
‘Probably later, when she is feeling better. But when you do talk about it, lay the moves on her, ya marekiller!'
>Astray grins and nods, going back to his computer.
>You continue piloting, hearing an excited whoop from Breeze as she jumps up with plenty of energy.
>”Wooooooo! What are we doing anyways?”
“We’re going to a station to get those launchers.”
>Breeze gasps, getting up and trotting off quickly.
>”I’ll get ready!”
>”The hell did you give her? All I had was some thing for her headache.”
>”An energy detox. It was useful for when the rookies stumbled in drunk.” Twitch says.
>You keep flying, open space surrounding you.
>Eventually you stumble upon a station that looks in good shape, dozens of different ships docked at it, from basic ships to violent looking pirate ones.
>With some help from Astray, you get clearance and dock, all of you heading to the cargo bay after.
>When you open the door, ten ponies that are armed are waiting outside of your ship.
>”Saviour!” one of them shouts, the air feeling tense
>”Empress!” Astray shouts back.
>The stallion looks stunned lowering his guard.
>The others do the same as he approaches, some of them leaving
>”well… it’s…. right over there…”
>”Good.”
>”You’re… a colt? A fucking foal?”
>Astray nods, walking past the stallion.
>”You can give that case of beer you owe to the changeling, that’s the captain. By the way Hunter… Lots of things on this station!”
>>
>>28996465
Can't wait to look around then! Guessing this guy is the contractor for the bank heist job so let's introduce ourselves.
>>
>>28996465
“You must be the contractor for the bank job then…”
>The stallion looks from Astray to you, looking confused.
>”Not quite… but I’m mostly involved with that… who are you?”
“Hunter.”
>”Right… call me Eclipse.” The Pegasus stallion says.
>You give a nod, approaching him and looking to the large amounts of equipment that Astray is looking at.
“That the launcher?”
>”Yes… and as promised fully equipped, loaded, and ready to install. You get full access to the station’s facilities, can come and go as you please, and can use the equipment around here for installation.”
“What does this station have?”
>”Everything really… jobs, ponies, stores… it’s like your regular station, just with no morals on what comes in and goes. And things can be a little more rare here, the most common thing we have is food.”
>>
>>28996562
Seems good...hey Astray, wanna show me around the station? We could go and buy those guns for your drone if you want.
>>
>>28996562
You said you owe me a case of beer? What did I do to deserve that extra?
>>
>>28996639
Pretty sure he owes Astray a case of beer, not us.
>>
>>28996562
“Seems good...hey Astray! wanna show me around the station? We could go and buy those guns for your drone if you want.”
>”Sure! They have everything in order here.”
>”ohhh, is that it?”
>You look to see Breeze bound towards the launcher, looking over it energetically and excitedly.
>”How long will she be like that?” Ash asks
>”All day.”
>”Whelp… shopping time!” Midnight says, trotting off.
>Eclipse shrugs, turning and looking back at you.
>”I’ll get a case for you… I’ll be around here if you need me.”
>You grab Astray and head out with him, beginning to walk the station.
“So, where to?”
>Astray shrugs, looking at you.
>”I don’t know, it’s my first time here… guess we can go look at guns like you said.”
>You both find a map and head to a store finding one with a large array of weapons and equipment.
>As soon as you head in, Astray trots ahead, looking at what is on display.
>Lasers, ballistic, stun, upgrade cards… there are a good amount of selection.
>”I’m not sure what you’re thinking we should have on the drone… I’m partial to something I can use to bomb them myself…”
>Astray looks at more of the things on display, looking to you after.
>“So… you are alright with me getting more guns right?”
>>
>>28996703
I am, but...are you really ok with killing ponies with the drone? I would rather you get something nonlethal. It's up to you though.
>>
>>28996721
>>28996703
Given the reality of our job he should have both lethal and nonlethal, and change depending on the situation.
>>
>>28996703
“I am, but...are you really ok with killing ponies with the drone? I would rather you get something nonlethal. It's up to you though.”
>Astray pauses, looking deep in thought.
>”I… uhhh….”
>You feel just a hint of fear and anger, the colt looking to you after.
>”How about gas bombs? They would work. That way I don’t kill.”
“Let’s see what they have.”
>You call over the clerk, getting a list of non lethal capable weapons
>Dart pistol: 3000
>Tranq rifle: 5000
>Tranquilizers (100) :500
>Stun grenades: 1000
>Shock grenades: 1000
>Grenade launcher: 6000
>Ballistic Shotgun: 4000 credits
>>
>>28996822
We have a problem, they don't seem to stock gas bombs. Would shock and stun grenades give the same effect? Guessing we need the grenade launcher either way so let's get that.
>>
>>28996822
Let's hook him up with a rifle that shoots both lethal and non-lethal rounds.
Sometime he might have to take the shot to save our life. Let's just make sure he knows not to switch out of non-lethal without our say.
>>
>>28996822
Given the choice, we should go with shock grenades. They're more versatile; you never know when you'll need a good shock round to take on a mech.
>>
>>28996822
>You look to the clerk, pointing to the grenades.
“So, what are the shock grenades like?”
>”Like if you fired a taser in water, it will electrocute anything in the area, particularly effective against mechs and electronics. It can bring ponies to the ground easily if their shields don’t take the damage. The stun grenade blinds them and deafens them.
“Do you have something that can switch between lethal and nonlethal?”
>”The launcher and the shotgun… well”
“Well?”
>”That tranquilizer rifle is an option too I suppose, who says that the rounds need to be filled with an anesthetic? Not like the guns and weapons are some locked down system where you can’t get creative. Hell, you can get the poison for free.”
>>
>>28996959
I meant more like bullets and lasers instead of poisons.
Unless they have tranq rounds that can shoot past shields and armor.
>>
>>28996959
Go for grenade launcher and shock grenades, we can get gas and lethal ones later on.
>>
>>28996959
"Nothing that shoots bullets or lasers along with nonlethal?"
>"Save for the launcher? no, not this time."
>You give a nod, looking over the items again.
>You settle for the launcher, getting it and the shock gernades.
>Astray looks over the grenade launcher, smiling.
>”Cool, I bet we have some things aboard the ship that will work with this.”
>”Lucky little shit, all I got was a BB gun at your age.”
>Astray looks up to you, smiling.
>“So, what now?”
>>
>>28997063
I'd like to get a look at those upgrade cards.
>>
>>28997063
>You turn back to the clerk, carefully pulling out your shotgun.
>The stallion whistles, giving it a nod.
>”A double eh? She’s a beauty.”
“Thanks, what kind of upgrade cards do you have?”
>”Here’s a list.”
>Damage upgrade: 1500
>Capacity upgrade: 800
>Fire rate upgrade: 800
>Accuracy upgrade: 800
>Reload upgrade: 800
>Concealment upgrade: 800
> Integrated suppressor: 4000
>>
>>28997174
Let's go with accuracy.
>>
>>28997174
Concealment upgrade!

>>28997202
>Accuracy upgrade.
>Shotgun.

Anon...accuracy isn't really needed for shotguns.
>>
>>28997231
Yeah but we lack range points, and we can't just run up to every target so we don't have to worry about aiming.

I figure it was important to actually be able to hit what were shooting at if we happen to be at mid-range rather then close.
Unless those points only matter for trying to pull off a fancy stunt with a range weapon, rather than our actual accuracy.
>>
>>28997306
Accuracy doesn't affect spread. That's shotguns for ya, just point it in the general direction of the enemy and you will hit something. Accuracy upgrade for a shotgun is useless.
>>
>>28997366
Ok then, I guess concealment might be good if we want to sneak it into a place.
>>
>>28997306
couldn't we just use slugs for range?
>>
>>28997174

“Let’s go for concealment and accuracy”
>”Sure thing.”
>You give the credits to the stallion and he takes your shotgun, putting it in a machine similar to what you saw before.
>He swipes the accuracy card first, only the barrel being hit with lasers.
>The barrel becomes longer gaining half of it’s original length.
>Again the stallion swipes the card, the entire shotgun being hit this time.
>The shotgun looks exactly the same when it is done, same length and look.
>”Huh…”
>When the stallion pulls it out, you notice a button on the side near the safety now.
>The stallion presses it, half of the barrel splitting in two horizontally and neatly sliding back into the other half of the barrel.
>The stallion gives your shotgun back, grinning.
>”Never seen that one before, want more?”

>>28997366
Accuracy also counts to range, not one of these upgrades will ever be a bad idea.
>>
>>28997436
to further clarify by range i mean effective range, you can hit targets further
>>
>>28997436
Naw this should be enough.
>>
>>28997436
Nope, that's all for now. Let's go back to the ship and see how Breeze is doing with the launcher upgrade.
>>
>>28997436
“Nope, that’s good for now. Thanks.”
>”See ya.”
>You and Astray head back to the ship, Astray looking excited about the launcher.
>When you get there you find most of the launcher parts on the ground still, Twitch moving one of them before looking up.
>”This one?” he booms
>Breeze looks down from the top of the ship, the Hybrid mare wearing a huge amount of heavy clothing and a mask as she nods
>”Yes! Know how to use a crane? Hi Hunter!” Breeze yells.
“Hey Breezy, how’s it going?”
>”It’s going! Still cutting and getting in plates to make it safe! By the way, look in my tool box for that thing we discussed, I forgot about it! And I think Midnight just stopped by to see if you were back, she may be back again soon!”
>>
>>28997573
Look in the toolbox. Check hiring and job boards.
>>
>>28997573
>You give a nod, smiling.
“Will do!”
>You head inside, letting Astray go his own way.
>You open Breeze’s tool box when you go to the engine room, bulling out a small device.
>A note is attached to it, reading “Midnight’s magnetic plate release”.
>You smile and hold onto it, giving a call for Fixit.
>The bowtie wearing robot walks in on two legs, giving a brief bow of it’s head as it rests a towel on one of his front legs hat he holds afros his body.
>You laugh at the butler robot, asking him to pull up some jobs and a list of ponies to hire.
>You go through the ponies first, looking at who is available before you look at jobs.

Name: Perfect Performance
Race: Pegasus
Cost: 8000 credits

Name: Rubble
Race: Dimond Dog
Cost: 4000 credits

Name: Steel Coat
Race: ---------
Cost: 5000

Name: Raid
Race: Zebra
Cost: Free

>Salve capture: 4000 (per pony)
>Facility takeover: 10000 credits
>Wildlife hunt: 8000 credits
>Supply raid: 6000 credits
>>
>>28997699
Contact Raid and ask what he's proficient at. And more importantly ask why he doesn't have a hire fee, highly suspicious if you ask me. Ask Perfect Performance about her skills. Ask more about the facility takeover job, we don't have time for shitty low paying jobs anymore.
>>
>>28997699
A wildlife hunt doesn't sound too bad the Facility takeover too but I'd need to know more about it.

Also, I want to pick the dog simply because dog, but I'm curious why the zebra is free. I guess we should ask.
>>
>>28997699
Ask what Rubble is good at. I won't lie I'm bias because I think D-dogs are cute.
>>
>>28997736
Don't hire anyone yet, gotta ask about their skills. And definitely don't buy dog just because dog even though dog could be dog...err...shit.
>>
>>28997699
Free? An infiltrator could be interesting, especially with jobs like the facility takeover.

Also, what's the salve capture job?
>>
>>28997789
My guess is that QM fucked up and it's actually slave capture since it says (per pony) next to it. And no, I am strongly against doing that one.
>>
>>28997757
That's why we should ask what Rubble can do first. And because cute dogs.

>>28997789
I think Bug just misspelled slave.
>>
>>28997699
If Perfect Performance turns out to be a splinter cell ninja then definitely going for her. Let's ask what she's good at!
>>
>>28997699
>You put a message through about the jobs and to Rubble and Perfect Performance, wanting more information.
>You read the messages as they come through, going through them
>The wildlife hunt job wants you to hunt and bring in the bodies of the animals for trophies and exotic furs, a minimum of six is required and the employer is asking for at least one head intact.
>The facility takeover is asking that you recapture a facility for a company that has lost it from a hostile takeover, the job stating that the workers are expendable but would be preferred to be kept alive as the facility is taken back.
>The first message is from Perfect Performance, the mare plainly and simply stating that while she specialises in infiltration, recon, and assassination, she is able to easily go out of her normal workings and complete the job to the letter.
>Rubble is next, the Dimond Dog stating that she mostly did distraction and protection for her allies, being a pathfinder for flanking routes or a defender for assaults.
>She also states that she can track and hunt easily.
>Lastly, you send a message to Raid, getting a call from him.
“Hello?”
>”Yeah, hey. This is just easier for me to answer questions.”
“Right… Why are you free exactly?”
>”Want to get out of here, I’m feeling bored working security. one or two ponies are a little pissed at me, but not like they will hunt me down off this station, I just owe them chump change in credits.
“Then… why not just pay them off? Why not charge for hiring?”
>”Because I live paycheck to paycheck, and I can get off this station easier if I give an incentive? Really if it’s not you, then I don’t care too much, plenty of ponies want an extra gun. And yeah, I’m nothing special, just the point and shoot type.”

>>28997810
>>28997812
>>28997789

Fuck. fuck. fuck. Yes, i meant slave and not salve
>>
>>28997920
Sorry Raid, professionals only here, no hard feelings. I really want Perfect Performance. She sounds like a badass and judging by her name she will rarely fail. Though we need money for her. Let's take the facility takeover job, no time for shitty low paying jobs.
>>
>>28997920
How many can we fit? Also, for future reference, it might make some employers uncomfortable if employment is to cheap.
>>
>>28997920
I want Rubble because anyone willing to run distraction has to be a real hardass, she would be good paired up with Ash and Twitch.
The Infiltrator sounds more useful for now though, so if we can't afford both I'd bookmark Rubble for later.
>>
>>28997975
If the pastebin is right we can fit 2 more people on the ship. So I wouldn't waste it on Raid because he sounds like a low tier crew member. Also we could break down that wall and get Midnight and Breeze to move into our room, that will free up another room for a crew member. Still...better get some badasses on board like Perfect Performance instead of low tier free/cheap mercs.
>>
>>28997920
We could offer our services to Raid to get him off station if he's willing to pay. I'd feel a little bad just leaving him here.
>>
>>28997985
Speaking of money, do we not have all that equipment and cargo we can sell?
>>
>>28998067
True, we can sell the 3 MRE containers we have.
>>
>>28998084
I'd like to keep the MREs those could be handy for holding the line if we're taking over a place.
But the some of the bombs can be sold, we'll just save enough to give Astray a full load.
Now we can have too sweet badasses on the crew.
>>
>>28998096
We don't need 4 fuckin containers of MREs. 1 is plenty for our purposes. Also we should keep all the explosives in case we get a demo expert on the ship. Steel Coat seems capable.
>>
>>28998131
I think we should keep two of the containers.
>>
>>28997920
“Sorry, but it’s a no go on my end. For future reference, it might make some employers uncomfortable if employment is too cheap. Good luck though.”
>”Fair enough. Thanks.”
>The call ends, leaving you to go through the other jobs.
>You accept the facility takeover job and head to the cargo bay, body feeling a little sore.
>When there, you see Breeze working with Twitch and Ash to rig the launcher.
“Hey Breeze, things going okay?”
>The mare nods, looking energetic still.
>”Yep! Honestly it won’t take all day like I thought, I’m moving like crazy and this thing is more ready then I thought. We could be space ready in about an hour, but I will need four in total to get the launcher working.”
>Before you can get a response out, you get a hug, Midnight pressing his cheek against yours before giving a kiss
>”97.”
>”I’d better get one later too!” Breeze says, hopping back to work.
>”See anything good?” Ash asks, “You were gone awhile.”
>Midnight looks to a bag, giving a nod.
>”Kinda… more so that I found something perfect for my special someponies.”
>Ash rolls her eyes, Midnight laughing.
>”Noooo, not like that. Something to show my care, and that I know somepony will absolutely love.”
>>
>>28998235
Did we recruit anybody? I'm voting for the infiltrator.
>>
>>28998235
Midnight buying something not related to lewd? I don't believe it for a second!!! Prepare for lewd gifts.
>>
>>28998251
We are missing like 4k credits Anon. That's why we're doing the facility takeover job. Please keep track of pastebin.
>>
>>28998266
It would've been better if we had her on that job.
>>
>>28998275
True...perhaps we can message her and ask that she does this job as a test run so we can see what she's made of. (Totally not because we don't have enough cash to hire her or anything...)
>>
>>28998235
>You look at the stallion, smiling.
“Really? A gift that is not something related to our deviancy? I doubt that very much.”
>Midnight scoffs, smiling.
>”come now… you don’t trust me?”
“My doubts are placed with good reason.”
>”I agree with Hunter… how can you even wear that thing constantly?” Ash says.
>”Collars are comfy when put on right!”
>Midnight let’s go of you, smiling.
>”Either way… everything going good?”
>”An hour apparently, but longer if we want it to work.” Ash says
>”Well… if the captain isn’t busy.”
>Midnight gives you a kiss, trotting off
>”Then be a good girl and come find me.”
>You smile as you watch the stallion go.
>Ash sighs, getting back to work.
>”You two are made for each other, and I will never understand your crazy mindset.”
>>
>>28998380
Ask Breeze if she needs our help setting up the launchers. If not then let's find Midnight.
>>
>>28998380
Oh, Ash. You'd understand if you'd just played with us now and then. Come on, last time was fun wasn't it?
>>
>>28998380
Ask breeze if we could make living space for three more crewmates.
>>
>>28998380
“You would if you came to play with us Ash! Come on, it was kind of fun last time, right?”
>Ash scoffs, looking a bit embarrassed.
>”Kinda…”
>You grin, looking to Breeze
”Hey breeze, think we could make more room for crew members? I’m thinking of hiring three.”
>Breeze nods, beaming.
>”Yep! Like I said, if we knocked down the wall between your and Astray’s rooms and moved him over, me and Midnight can move in with you.”
>”Med bay too.” Twitch says.
>”Yep, we could make the containers with the medical supplies into a moveable med bay, and just make the medical room in the ship into a bedroom or two. Both shouldn’t cost anything really.”
>You give a nod, smiling.
“Good, I’ll keep that in mind. Need any help?”
>”I’m good, these two are more then enough, I’ll try to hurry up if you need me to.”
>>
>>28998687
Alright, Twitch you busy right now? We could go clean out the medbay while Breeze works on this.
>>
>>28998687
We should probably see how Midnight feels about moving in with us to make room, before tearing walls down.
>>
>>28998806
She's the one that suggested it in the first place...did you already forget?
>>
>>28998829
Yup.
>>
>>28998839
Well good thing that you have an almighty Anon at your side to remind you of obvious bullshit.
>>
>>28998687
“Think I could take Twitch and clean the med bay with him?”
>”Sure!”
>Twitch gives a nod and follows you, helping get the equipment in the med bay outside.
>Twitch is as quiet as ever, mostly only speaking up when you are unsure of what goes where.
>As you two use the gurney to help move things, you speak up.
“Any reason why you are so quiet Twitch?”
>Twitch shakes his head.
>”Just don’t like to say much. Don’t mind socializing, just a better listener. Ponies liked it that way when I served, they had somepony to vent to.”
>You give a nod helping push the things in place.
>The two of you get everything moved and the room cleared within the hour, all the equipment now with the containers in the cargo bay.
>Just as you finish making it so nothing falls and gets broken, twitch speaks up.
>”Sorry if I don’t speak much or get my exact thoughts across. Been told that I had that issue.”
>>
>>28998911
It's ok Twich you just be yourself.

By the way...so anything going on between you and Ash?
Midnight said you guys were being awfully friendly?
*wink wink nudge nudge*
>>
>>28998911
I bet we can fix that. Tell me about your time in the corps...if it's not too personal I mean.
>>
>>28998911
“That’s fine, you just be you. By the way, anything between you and Ash? Midnight said you two seemed very friendly.”
>You give a wink and nudge his shoulder, actually getting a small smile from him.
>”Good woman, can lift as much as me. Just stuck thinking she needs to act tough to be tough. can see that in the kid too, but you broke that barrier a little I think. Hates me and Breeze though, race thing, probably from patents.”
“She hates you two? She seems fine with the both of you.”
>”Likes and hates us. Is there anything between us? Possibly friendship. Doubt she thinks more with how she feels about Hybrids. Think she’s trying to change, but can’t break free of what was imprinted on her.”
>You give a nod, looking at him.
“What about your time serving? Anything you want to talk about? If it’s not too personal…”
>Twitch shrugs.
>”Fought. Won. Lost. Helped. Hurt.”
>Twitch actually sighs, shaking his head.
>”Regret what I did…”
“Sorry I asked…”
>Twitch shakes his head again.
>”No. good you asked, lets you know some of the truth. How old do I look?”
>You look over the stallion, giving a shrug.
“35? 40? Why?”
>”When were hybrids created?”
“When unification happened… 20 years… ago…”
>Twitch nods.
>”Real first generation hybrids were lab bred and given accelerated ageing hormones. I’m as old as Breeze in proper years. Frontier federation made lab hybrids for easy soldiers when they started losing. Was taught that the wrong side was the right side from “birth”. Understand if ponies hate me even more.”
>>
>>28999152
Hey man, it's ok.
I got no ill-will, and if you ever feel like you need a hug and a cuddle you can always stop by.
He can come by for other things too.~
>>
>>28999152
I'm...sorry to hear that. I'll try and get Ash to stop berating you if you want. I don't allow discrimination on my ship! You seem like a good and honest type so I don't hate you...for what it's worth. Listen, if you ever feel like opening up or just...talking to someone, my room is always open.

>>28999260
We just made him remember about all the bad shit he has done and reminded him that most ponies hate him just because he's a hybrid. Not a good time to flirt Anon, a terrible time to flirt I might add.
>>
>>28999325
No, it's reminding him that not everyone hates him and offering an outlet for frustration.

I'd say he'd feel rather flattered.
>>
>>28999343
Yes, but thing is that the timing is poor. You don't offer sex out of the blue to someone that just opened up about their dark past. We can offer later.
>>
>>28999357
How do you know it's sex?
I-it could have been smoochies anon or maybe hoof holding!

But hey if Twitch brings up sex then it was his idea.
>>
>>28999375
And he didn't. We can hang out with him later and ease him into it. Definitely not now, this is just piss poor timing.
>>
>>28999152
“I'm...sorry to hear that. I'll try and get Ash to stop berating you if you want.”
>Twitch shakes his head, a small smile appearing.
>”No. she doesn’t say anything, I can just see it here and there. She’s at conflict with herself.”
“Still, I won’t tolerate discrimination on my ship, speak up if it happens.”
>Twitch nods, giving a small grunt.
“You seem like a good and honest type so I don't hate you...for what it's worth. Listen, if you ever feel like opening up or need some comfort… just speak up, my door is always open.”
>Twitch nods, speaking again.
>”Might… later though.”
>The stallion looks to you again, giving a nod.
>”You’re a good stallion. Thanks for not judging, or just giving me a chance."
>>
>>28999477
Heh, I get that a lot. You're welcome. Breeze should be done by now so let's go do that takeover job so we can hire the Infiltrator.
>>
>>28999477
I suppose it's time to see what Midnight bought for us if there is nothing else.
>>
>>28999477
The past is the past. All that matter is what you do in the future.

We should do the wildlife hunt first. That way we have extra cash to stock up on or I guess we could hire the Infiltrator with the cash.

I don't think she'll buy the take you on a test run thing.
>>
>>28999477
>You nod, smiling.
“Heh, I get that a lot… but the past is the past. All that matter is what you do in the future.”
>Twitch nods, giving a small smile.
>The both of you hear outside and look up, you shouting.
“Done Breezy?”
>”Yep! Just cleaning up! Won’t be too long!”
“Alright! Come and tell me when we are good!”
>You head inside the ship, searching for Midnight
>You find the stallion in your room, seeing him smile as he goes through clothes.
“Hey.”
>Midnight looks to you, the stallion beaming.
>”There you are cutie! Finally came by?”
“Yeah, what did you get that is so huge? And apparently not something sexual?
>The stallion pauses, looking away.
“it IS something sexual!”
>“NO… kinda…. Not exactly… just hear me out!”
>You give Midnight a look, seeing him pat a spot next to him.
>You move and sit next to him, listening as he gives a slightly shy smile.
>”So, I got thinking about what we talked about… and it made me give some thought to you and breezy…”
“Oh?”
>”Yeah, and when I went to a weapons store, some bad stallion was bragging on how many changelings he killed with his flamethrower and how they hated fire…”
>Midnight frowns, looking at you.
>”I don’t want to see you or breezy hurt… especially if… well, you get what I’m getting at.”
>The stallion grabs something from a bag, now smiling at you.
>”I also remember somepony talking about combat skirts…so…”
>Midnight holds up a gem, smiling.
>”This gem can enchant a set of clothing to be like a combat skirt, and it will help with fire! I got more then one, so you can get that merc outfit you have now and one with a skirt!”
“Is that why you were looking through clothing?”
>Midnight smiles, nodding with a small blush.
>”I was going for an olive drab, or a grey look. I got caught up on the stockings I got for them, if they should be full or thigh high… technically, they would get enchanted and fire resistant too.”
>>
>>28999757
Will start the missions next thread, only giving two more posts before bed.
Super sorry for not running yesterday, i got caught up is family stuff.
>>
>>28999757
Thanks, Midnight, now I can look good and fight practically.

Give him a kiss...then work our way down.~
Only go two post left may as well make them fun. Blowjobs anyone?
>>
>>28999757
"Alright...this is pretty fucking cool. How powerful is it exactly?"

Enchant Han Solo outfit.
>>
Enchant everything, wear 5 layers of clothing for maximum buffs.
>>
>>28999757
Enchant our favorite girly outfit! The sweater and skirt combo!
>>
>>28999799
If this will be done then we should invite Breezy for a small break. I feel as though he have been neglecting her for a bit. Plus gives an excuse for her to feel what it's like to be a stallion.
>>
>>28999757
“Thanks, Midnight, now I can look good and fight practically.”
>You lean in and give Midnight a big kiss, Midnight giggling.
>”Easy girl! Let’s get you to try out some things and choose the outfits you want.”
“My sweater and skirt!”
>Midnight shakes his head, laughing.
>”Choose a pair of stockings first! Even if you don’t wear them, at least you will have them.”
>You pick up the crystal, looking at it.
“How strong is it? It is super cool.”
>”You won’t be fireproof, but you will be able to get hit with some flames and not catch on fire, feel the heat, or burn. A regular fire takes a good minute to catch the clothes on fire from what I was shown, I wouldn’t do the same with a flame thrower, but it will protect you a little. And no more tearing! They will be durable enough for combat.”
“Let’s try it now, on my merc clothes.”
>Midnight nods, instructing you.
>You just need to activate the crystal with your magic, the crystal turning to dust and surrounding you with it.
>The orange dust seems to soak into your clothing, eventually all of it disappearing.
>Midnight smiles, approaching you and holding your hoof up.
>”Trust me?”
>You give a nod, watching as the stallion flicks a flame to life with a lighter.
>He holds it to your shirt, none of the heat being felt and your shirt not burning.
>"See? now you can be badass or sexy in combat!"

>>28999799
>>28999864
good god, do i need to write some non-canon for you guys?
Next thread, then you guys can have some fun other then dressing up.
>>
>>29000006
Midnight you know I'm already both, sexy and a badass.

if you want to I guess.
>>
>>29000006
Thanks. This will definitely come in handy. Now...you up for some combat? We got a facility to take over.
>>
>>29000123
I think we should wait to attack the facility and do the wildlife hunt instead. That way we'll have the cash to hire the other merc.
>>
>>29000006
Nah, let's just focus on moving forward.
>>
I fell asleep on the keyboard. See you next weekend guys, and sorry for the missed days.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.