[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see her in the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Will we ever see her in the show?
>>
>>28995242
No
>>
>Whitley and/or Price didn't know what the Rod of Asclepius was

So you gave your Mary Sue OC a cutie mark for commerce because you couldn't to research. Quality.
>>
>>28995242
This boy
>>
>>28995242
Who?
>>
>>28995242
Theoretically her and Sombra should be searching for fragments of that princess, so I doubt that would bring them in contact with the main 6 or CMC since they'd be scouring the frozen north.
>>
>>28995242
No, and I really don't want her to because other the Fiendship Sombra origin,where she was used well, she was awful.
>>
>>28995242
So unlikely it hurts.
Would Sombra´s return would have worked in the actual show? (With less spooky umbrums maybe)
>>
>>28997770
They make the changelings Look like aliens So yes, it would work.
>>
>>28995242
Jumping Jesus on a breadstick Radiant is an awfully adorable pone
>>
>>28995242
>>28996890
The fact that Sombra was resurrected in the comics leads me to believe that Sombra will never be used in the show again outside of flashbacks and alternate timelines. I mean if Sombra does come back and isn't redeemed like at the end of the comic arc, the comics can no longer even pretend that it's in the same Canon, like even more so.
>>
>>28999423
I always thought of the comics as "What if?" side scenarios. Some may be neat to have in canon, but it's not worth the trouble 90% of it would bring?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.