[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think ponies ever have existential crises?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Do you think ponies ever have existential crises?
>>
>>28994171
There has been several episodes with Twilight doing nothing but freaking out over the future
>>
>>28994171
Twi has done it.
I wonder how the inmortal princesses cope.
>>
>>28994171
What is the pony equivalent of human nature.
>>
>>28994171
>cutie mark tells you and the world what you're meant for
Nah famurai
>>
>>28994171
lmao fluttershy is so dumb fucking pegasus trying to hang themselves
>>
File: family.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28994171
>>
File: yes.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2MB, 320x179px
Twilight in Lesson Zero and It's All About Time, Pinkie in Party of One, Apple Bloom in Bloom & Gloom, yeah.
>>
Does anyone remember the Cutie Mark failure insanity syndrome?
>>
No because they don't exist
>>
File: 1f6064179c[1].jpg (4KB, 83x72px) Image search: [Google]
1f6064179c[1].jpg
4KB, 83x72px
>>28995528
>>
>>28995528
You are truly worse than Hitler. Because you make me wanna swallow helium without being pushed to do it. ;_;
>>
>>28994171
Ponies do not have free will. This is why the names they give their children always happen to match exactly what they end up doing in life.

So the only existential crises they might have are those predetermined.
>>
File: homura sudoku.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
homura sudoku.png
460KB, 800x600px
>>28995528
Fuck you anon.
But its an actual answer.
>>
The main difference between Pony and Human psychology is that Ponies are both (usually,) extremely kind and non-confrontational, but lack a certain fiery spirit. Most are also a bit stupid, or at least airheaded.

There are enough smarter-than-average pones among them, however. To those Ponies that are actually self aware enough to understand what they are, I imagine existential crises are rather common.

What kind of thoughts would eventually pry at your mind if you were a fucking magic horse?
>>
File: m7zf-1432441725-41443-full.png (28KB, 390x240px) Image search: [Google]
m7zf-1432441725-41443-full.png
28KB, 390x240px
Reminds me of this story: Twilight realises that she is in a story, has protracted existential crisis which she knows is part of the story

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41443/twilight-discovers-literary-analysis
>>
File: i like what im reading.jpg (72KB, 432x585px) Image search: [Google]
i like what im reading.jpg
72KB, 432x585px
>>28998314
Now this is something.
Makes me wonder people here dont write about this subject often.
>>
>>28998350
Difficult to execute that sort of meta-comedy well, but Amit managed it.
>>
>>28994171
>fluttershy killing herself
Why? she won on a lottery by hooking up with Discord
>>
>>28994171
I'm sure Ponkers has reached the same conclusion to the problem as I have in our awareness. The problem being that in both our ways we are forced to read from a script and narrative of preordained events that neither of us can really change, even though many attempts have been made to avoid the next preordained rock on this crazy water raft ride of Life.

Boisterous Laughter to cover the bottomless pit of hopelessness and powerlessness
Essentially: Giggling at the Ghosties
>>
>>28994171
>>
>>28998408
...when you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation; you're a toymaker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball...
>>
>>28994209
Pony nature
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.