[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Garble did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1460824151661.gif (815KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460824151661.gif
815KB, 500x281px
Daily reminder that Garble did nothing wrong
>>
WHY HASN'T ANYONE DRAWN GARBLE GETTING FUCKED BY THAT GIANT FAGGOT DRAGON YET
>>
File: thumb.gif (454KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
454KB, 250x176px
>>28991911
Dude that's gay
>>
Neither did Prince Blueblood.
>>
Are dragons the siblings of unicorns that hatch them, or children?
>>
Garble would have led his race into genocide. He's a shit.
>>
>>28992228
Slaves.
>>
>>28993428
Sex slaves
>>
File: spike in the lava.png (481KB, 1281x718px) Image search: [Google]
spike in the lava.png
481KB, 1281x718px
What do you suppose Spike's relationship with Garble is? It's easy to say they just have an antagonistic relationship, but I think there's more to it than that. Consider the following:
Spike named his pet Phoenix "Peewee" the same nickname Garble gave him
Spike named his RPG character Garbunkle, which is one syllable off from Garble, just like how Shmarity is one syllable off from Rarity

I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking this
>>
>>28994454
older brother. both ssholes to each other in person, would never admit they admire each other, secretly want to be each other.
>>
>>28994454
I think it would be pretty fucking amazing if he were revealed to be his brother in the same episode where Spike saves his life, gets wings, and Garble is reformed.
>>
>>28994484
Guardians of Harmony and the leaked russian movie preview (that was later removed by Hasbro) confirmed that Spike will never get wings.
>>
>>28994550
Well shit
>>
>>28994484
That sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>28994550
i believe in m a larson
>>
>>28994550
>not using wings as an excuse to crank out more toys
What is this shit?
>>
>>28994550
>implying there isn't another season after the movie

Also, toys.
>>
>>28992235
This.
It was a fight they couldn't win
>>
>>28992235
>>28996246
And who's going to stop them? The Princesses? Totally fearful opponents, when fire incarnate can't stop a blizzard, or beat Sombra on her own. You just need to get rid of Shining, and Cadence is done for, Luna suck nuff said. So the only prayer that ponies have is Twilight's OP magic, and she can't stop a whole race of dragons by herself.
>>
>>28996277

They also have Discord.
>>
>>28996277
Only they did stop them. Friendship is a lighthearted yet dangerous and powerful weapon that can be overlooked. One that works and can be a thing to revere. I wouldn't fuck with a man with a lot of loyal and possibly extremely spiteful friends the same way I wouldn't fuck with someone with a gun.

>>28996340
Exactly.
>>
>>28996277
Ponies have all the best weapons
>cannons
>slings (or possibly rifles but probably slings)
>Enchanted ice (at least) arrows

An attacking dragon could easily be brought down by a mass of bullets
>>
>>28991904
Yet Discord did a lot of wrong things and he get to pound that butter yellow pussy
>>
File: ff.png (94KB, 308x347px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
94KB, 308x347px
>>28996785
Why can't you all just leave us alone!?
>>
>>28996785
And vise versa.
>>
>>28991904
>>28992226
>mfw this is true
These are the villains they should have redeemed. Discord and Luna, I'm fine with. But the whole changeling race especially the part about having to physically change for them to be good and Starlight? way too much.
>>
>>28996277
Dragons were beaten by ponies once, they could do it again. Plus it was likely a civil war among the dragons would have happened.
>>
>>28996277
Hurrr let's go breathe fire at the pony princess that can control a colossal ball of hydrogen gas in space.
>>
I want to gargle garble's marbles.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.