[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #18 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"Um... no," You say, "But, out of curiosity, why should I not make a alicorn fertile?"
"I don't know," He admits, "I just feel like if a alicorn can get pregnant, It'll lead to something bad."

What do you do?
>>
>>28990538
But what if it's a GOOD alicorn that's living in my basement as we speak...and my coltfriend is the father...
>>
>>28990560
"What if there's a GOOD alicorn that's living in my basement," You tell him, "As we speak. And, my coltfriend is the father..."
Zika smiles.
"I'd say: Prove it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28990620
Well I can tell her to come here for a checkup if you want. So I'm gonna go kill that monster with Book today. Any tips for that?
>>
>>28990650
"Well I can tell her to come here for a check up if you want."
"Yeah sure."
"...I'm gonna go kill that monster with Book today. Any tips for that?"
"Don't make any loud noises, If you hear music, run, and if he's starting to overwhelm you say: Zaragoza. That was his name before he became what he was now. Some part in his brain still remembers that name and he seems to freeze when he hears it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28990717
That will do, thanks. Let's go check on Silent Night's house and see if they did a good job.
>>
>>28990762
"That will do, thanks."
You say goodbye to him before trotting over to Silent Night's house.
Your friends did an amazing job with the house. The new windows were in place, and they even fixed the outside up a bit.
You trot inside to find the smell of radroach shit was now gone and the new flooring was down.
But, the house wasn't spared from coming winter's frozen touch and the house and everything in it was covered in a layer of frost.

What do you do?
>>
>>28990850
Is there a fireplace or something in there? If there isn't one then we gotta do something about it later. Time to go to the hospital. Summon Book.
>>
>>28990886
You don't see a fireplace, but you do see a A/C unit, but considering that the clan only had enough power to turn on the lights you don't think it'll work and the fact that it's around two hundred years old.
Your house didn't have a fireplace either, but it didn't freeze this morning. You might have to fix both of these later.
"Book!" You call; feeling a weight on your back.
"You called?" Book asks from your back.
"Time to go to the hospital." You tell him.
"Okay," He smiles, "Want me to get another pony to come with us or are you good?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28990933
Nah, everyone is too much of a pussy to go back there, so it's just us. You think you can take that fucker on? His name is Zaragoza and he freezes when he hears his own name, try to use it to your advantage.
>>
>>28990967
"Nah, everypony is too much of a pussy to go back there," You joke, "So it's just us. You think you can take that fucker on?"
"I know I can." He smiles.
"His name is Zaragoza," You tell him; trotting out of the house, "He freezes when he hears his own name, try to use it to your advantage."
Book nods as the two of you trot out of the clan.

After a hour the two of you arrive back at the Henry Ford Hospital and enter through the second entrance.
A new thing you notice about the hospital was that compared to outside, it was warm. Almost humid.
The two of you arrive to the main lobby to see a new addition to the place: A large hole now took up a large part of the main lobby, with several skeletons at the bottom of the hole.

What do you do?
>>
Gotta disappear for a hour. I will be back.
>>
>>28991026
Weapons ready and look for cover. Tell Book to ready up.

"ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL! THE PATIENTS ARE AWAKE! I REPEAT, THE PATIENTS ARE AWAKE! REPORT TO MAIN LOBBY!"
>>
>>28991062
Lets see if we can set a trap before we bait him out. Starting off by getting in some damage is much better than facing him head on. Especially when we have no idea where he'll come at us from.
>>
>>28991079
We don't have any traps on us though. We could tell Book to try and set some magic ones up.
>>
>>28991098
At least an ambush on wherever he's going to come from.
>>
>>28991245
I agree with this.
>>
>>28991062
>>28991079
>>28991098
>>28991245
>>28991549
You and Book quickly hide behind the counter of the main lobby. Which would provide plenty of cover from the creature.
You take in a deep breath.
"ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL! THE PATIENTS ARE AWAKE! I REPEAT, THE PATIENTS ARE AWAKE! REPORT TO THE MAIN LOBBY!"
You and Book wait for a few seconds, then a few minutes. You then hear slow thudding, coming from the north hall, opposite of the counter you were behind.
From the darkness, the teddy bear reveals itself. Playing a different song, with it's eyes flashing to a different song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTS7WV9gX8
Then the creature appears, with a slightly different appearance. It's legs appeared to be longer with sharper claws, it was crouched low, ready to pounce, it's teeth have gotten longer and it's bandages on it's eyes have gotten more bloody.
It enters the room the room with long strides. Walking around the hole.
It passes the counter you and Book were behind, not spotting you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28991671
Nudge Book and point at the creature. He has to go for a sneak attack critical.
>>
>>28991800
You nudge Book and point at the creature.
He nods and casts some dark magic in his hoof before charging at the creature.
He tackles it and sends it down into the hole.
You hear fighting from the hole for a few minutes before Book is thrown up from the hole. He hits the wall and slides down next to you dazed.
A clawed hoof grips the edge of the hole.

What do you do?
>>
>>28991862
Help Book up.

"Book...what the fuck! You said you got this! Get your ass back in there and kill that ugly son of a bitch!"
>>
>>28991907
"Book! You said you got this," You snap, "Get your ass back in there and kill that ugly son of a bitch!"
"But I don't want to go to school mommy." Book says in his daze.
The creature's head is now visible as it slowly gets out of the hole.

What do you do?
>>
>>28991939
Slap Book.

"Snap out of it! I need you right now!"

Fire the tesla gun at it. Aim for the head.
>>
>>28991966
We don't want to blast those bandages off.
>>
>>28991974
He cut his eyes out so I doubt it will make much of a difference...
>>
>>28991939
Fire the tesla gun at the claw or the edge the claw is grabbing to and slap book.
>>
>>28991996
Hes an abomination of dark magic, how do you know his eyes weren't replaced?
>>
>>28992016
Then why didn't he take off the bandage himself...?
>>
>>28992037
Does he need a reason for any of the things he does?
>>
>>28992037
Dark magic creatures aren't known for being strategic or smart just instinctive, creepy, hard to kill and generally brutal.
>>
>>28992068
Sounds like Book, but without the creepy, hard to kill and brutal part...
>>
>>28991966
>>28991974
>>28991996
>>28991999
>>28992016
>>28992037
You fire your Tesla Gun twice, hitting him in the face and the hoof. He falls back into the hole with a screech.
You then slap Book.
"Snap out of it! I need you right now!"
"Sorry," Book apologizes, "Got hit hard in the head- KILL IT WITH FIRE!"
You look to where Book was pointing and immediately wish you didn't do so.
The creature had no eyes, but coming from it's empty sockets were masses of writhing tentacles.
It was now currently standing on the counter. It wasn't directly staring down at you and Book, but it was licking it's teeth.
"Time to go to sleep." It says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28992084
Zaragoza! Book, GO!!!
>>
>>28992084
Yay. Now it can see. Just like I thought it would.
>>
>>28992101
>>28992115
"Zaragoza!"
The creature freezes. A look of thought coming across what little features it had.
"Book, GO!"
Book summons some dark magic in his hoof before punching it in the face. There's silence for a few seconds before it explodes in a swirling wind of dark magic.
The wind starts to calm down after a moment.
"Thank you." The wind whispers.
The wind soon dies. Leaving the counter, and Book covered in a black sludge. The teddy bear lands next to you.
It plays a few broken notes before dying.

What do you do?
>>
>>28992151
Yes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQoDlHmqrE
Take the teddy bear, will make for a nice trophy for our room. Help Book up.
>>
>>28992151
Looks like we've just claimed a hospital.
>>
>>28992151
So we can scavenge this place of all it's medical supplies for Zika and not worrying about Zaragoza coming to kill us.
>>
>>28992151
Check on Book if he's ok, as in not wanting to do evil or ultra creepy stuff.
>>
>>28992184
>>28992198
>>28992200
>>28992210
You pick up the teddy bear to make it a nice trophy before heading over to Book.
You trot over to Book. He was still alive so you help him up.
"You okay?" You ask him.
"Yeah," He nods, "I'll be fine. But, are you?"
"What?"
"You got a bit of the goo on you," He says; pointing to some on your shoulder, "Do you feel the desire to kill anypony? Built an evil empire? Build a shrine to some flying spaghetti monster?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28992258
"Not really, I had the desire to kill the Lightbringer even before this so I don't think it makes much of a difference. You did great by the way..."

Remove goo from self.
>>
>>28992258
Now that you mention it I do feel an urge to do a cartwheel.
>>
>>28992258
Give Book a really confused look. Shrine to a flying spaghetti monster, What the fuck is that? find something to clean the goop that's on us.
>>
>>28992274
>>28992277
>>28992287
You give Book a really confused look.
"Shrine to a flying spaghetti monster, what the fuck is that?"
"Something Equestrians use to say. Don't worry about."
"I do have an urge to do a cartwheel," You tell him, "And a desire to kill the heir, but I've had it before so that doesn't make much of a difference."
Book sighs in relief.
"Good," He says; while you find a cloth to wipe the goo off, "If you ever find goo like this, never bring it to your eyes, mouth, nose, or the two things near your tail. It'll mess you up."
"You did great by the way." You tell him.
"...Are you sure you're okay," He asks, "Cause you just gave me a compliment."

What do you do?
>>
>>28992334
i'm just that impressed. savor it because you never know when the next time it'll happen will be.
>>
>>28992334
Well yeah...just sayin'. I'm glad that I spared you the day we met. I appreciate all the help you've given me and I'm glad to have you as a friend. Thanks for sticking around.
>>
>>28992346
>>28992383
"I'm just that impressed," You tell him, "Savor it because you never know when the next time it'll happen. Also: I'm glad that I spared you the day we met. I appreciate all the help you've given me and I'm glad to have you as a friend."
Book just stares at you with a surprised look.
You tap him and he falls over like a stiff board.

What do you do?
>>
>>28992414
give him a minute to recover but if he doesn't get up tell him "if you think i'm carrying you all the way back home you're out of your mind."
>>
>>28992414
Well let head back home and see if Blanche and Koa are awake.
>>
>>28992414
Oh stop being a pansy, why else would I keep you around? Anyways, I'm gonna go get DJ-Pon3 back on air tomorrow. You wanna come with? I don't think I've done any quests with you...
>>
>>28992451
>>28992463
>>28992472
"Oh stop being a pansy," You tell him, "Why else would I keep you around? I'm going to get DJ-Pon3 back on air tomorrow. You wanna come with?"
"Sure." He smiles; getting back up.
The two of you start trotting out. Halfway to the entrance, Book hugs you.
"You're like the sister I've never had!" He sniffs.

What do you do?
>>
delet this.
>>
>>28992501
Hug him back.

"And you're like a little brother that I never had..."
>>
>>28992501
Well that's nice of you to say book. give him a hug back.
>>
>>28992521
Why should I?

>>28992537
>>28992541
You hug him back.
"That's nice of you to say Book," You tell him, "You're like the little brother that I never had."
"Frankly: I'd be the big brother." He smiles; breaking the hug.

Another hour, you return to the clan. It's mid-morning and the sun was now sitting on the horizon and continuing to rise.
The sky however was getting cloudy fast, and a few snowflakes were falling.
You and Book trot home to find Blanche teaching Koa, and Servo how to play Patty Cake. Yellow Dream was watching as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>28992590
We should probably check in with Zika for the results of Koa's exam. Also, to tell him the good news.
>>
>>28992590
Oh, before I forget...we have a heating problem at my house and Silent Nights and winter is fast approaching. How do propose we fix that?
>>
>>28992602
>>28992624
"Oh, before I forget," You say; turning to Book, "We have a heating problem at our house and Silent Night's and winter is fast approaching. How do you think we fix that?"
Book scratches his chin for a moment before getting an idea.
"Hoof Kick Heaters," He tells you, "They're small, easy to install, run on heat crystals instead of electricity, and they could put out a lot of heat in a short amount of time. A old hardware store could have some working ones. They weren't used very often. They are kinda noisy though."
You pick Koa up as he says this. Koa quickly latches onto you as you do so.

What do you do?
>>
>>28992680
Hey Koa, ready to go to the doctor? Blanche I also need you to come along.
>>
>>28992680
We can get on that...though I wanna bring Koa and Blanche for a checkup and talk to Gentle Night first and see how she's doing before that.
>>
>>28992712
>>28992735
"We can get on that," You tell him, "But, I need to bring Koa and Blance for a checkup and talk to Gentle Night."
You turn to Koa
"Hey Koa, ready to go to the doctor?"
"Bla." He babbles.
"Blanche, I also need you to come along."
"We're gonna have to continue this later." She tells Servo; who gives a sad expression as the three of you leave.

You knock on Zika's door and he opens it a few moments later.
He looks towards Blanche with a bored expression before turning to you with a bored smile.
"You never cease to amaze me Heartbreaker." He comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28992767
it's not easy being this amazing but i somehow manage with the help of my friends.
>>
>>28992767
I think we should also get a check up.
>>
>>28992820
>>28992843
"It's not easy being this amazing, but I somehow manage with the help of my friends." You smile; trotting in, "Also: Can I get a check up?"
Zika laughs.
"I don't see why not. Let's start with Koa first."
Blanche stays in the waiting room while you go with Zika into the back.
You set Koa down on the table and Zika starts checking him. Mostly his weight and height.
Koa looks uncomfortable with this, but he powers through it like a little trooper.
"I have good news," Zika says at the end; giving Koa back to you, "Koa is 100% healthy, and is growing faster than a normal five month old: twenty pounds in weight and twenty-three inches in height. Both are more than a five month old, but it might have something to do with him being part snake."

What do you do?
>>
>>28992896
Well that's good. So what about me?
>>
>>28992896
you hear that koa? you're healthy! poke his tummy
>>
>>28992921
>>28992945
"You hear that Koa? You're healthy!"
You poke his tummy, causing him to giggle and spit a bit, but not too much.
"So what about me?"
"Let's check."

"So, everything is good," Zika says at the end, "Expect for one thing, which is kinda hard to say... You're starting to get fat."

What do you do?
>>
>>28992971
What?! How?!
>>
>>28992971
how the fuck is that even possible with all the walking I do? time to get on a diet which is just cutting a little from our regular meals.
>>
>>28992971
You mean I spend most of my time out there adventuring, running around and putting myself in constant danger and I'm somehow getting fat? What the fuck...
>>
>>28992998
>>28993001
>>28993007
"How," You ask, "How the fuck is that even possible with all the walking I do?"
"To be fair, the walking is helping you from getting too fat." Zika says, "But, I'm seeing a lot of Carbohydrates in your diet, which can make you fat. I'm not saying that you should cut all carbs from your diet, just curb them a bit. Don't eat as much bread, or anything that's wheat based. Once again: I'm not saying that you need to cut all of it. Keep walking around and eating less carbs and you should be good."

What do you do?
>>
>>28993043
Geez, fine! No more bread then. Let's send Blanche in.
>>
>>28993043
alright, i think we can do that. (for like a few days before we go back to eating like we usually do because that always happens to me at least)
>>
>>28993062
>>28993063
"Alright, fine," You say, "I think I can do that."
You leave out 'For a few days before you go back to eating like you usually do.'
You send Blanche in for her checkup.

"I can't believe you got a alicorn pregnant," Zika says; rubbing his head, "Alright... The baby appears healthy, and there's no problems to be seen. But, I would like to check on Blanche every so often to be sure. I've never seen a Alicorn go through pregnancy and I want this to go well for her."

What do you do?
>>
>>28993141
"Sure, she's your patient from now on then. I'm glad she's doing fine."

Let's go check on Gentle Night now.
>>
>>28993141
how often is often? like once a month? would a regular mare require this much attention?
>>
>>28993141
That's alright, I believe this is the first ever recorded pregnancy for an alcorn.
>>
>>28993166
>>28993171
>>28993176
"Sure, she's your patient from now on then. How often is often?"
"One every two to three weeks. We can do once a week if we want, but I'm not sure how she'll feel about that."
"Would a regular mare require this much attention?"
"No," Zika replies, "Blanche is a alicorn made from magic. She has a womb and a sexual reproduction system, but the only cells that are active in there are ones that keep them from decaying. When you used your heat spell on her, it allowed her body to made cells for sexual reproduction. Cells that magically shouldn't be there, so I want to watch her to make sure things go smoothly."
"Alright," You nod, "Where's Gentle Night by the way?"
"Across the hall," He points, "She can speak, but she's high on pain medication so expect some weird things to come out of her mouth."

What do you do?
>>
>>28993283
Ok let's go see her then.
>>
>>28993283
Let go and see how Night is doing.
>>
>>28993307
>>28993310
You exit the room and head across the hall, taking Koa with you.
You open the door to find Gentle Night staring up at the ceiling with a slightly derpy expression on her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>28993361
Hey there, you doing alright?
>>
>>28993361
night. niiiiight. It's meee. Heartbreaker. How ya feeling?
>>
>>28993384
>>28993387
"Night, Niiiiiight, you doing alright?"
"I'm doing amazing!" She smiles; talking normally with a voice that was quite beautiful.
You notice a line down her throat that's filled with stitches. Showing where the surgery was.
"This is probably the drugs talking," She continues, "But, I didn't know everything is so colorful!"
She turns her head to you, looking at Koa.
"Hi there little guy," She smiles at Koa, "Aren't you the cutest thing! Is he yours? If so, how did you fuck a snake?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>28993440
it was a very harrowing experience in of itself but actually meeting the snake will take an hour of explaining so i will just say that this little guy is a miracle.
>>
>>28993440
Wow, you must be high off your fuckin' rocker. You don't even recognize the foal you were sent to foalnap? Err...I'm just gonna blame that on the drugs as well. So are you enjoying your new voicebox?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.