[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: To Be Continued... Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock95.jpg (99KB, 636x374px) Image search: [Google]
clock95.jpg
99KB, 636x374px
>>28986495
>The most important thing I learned was that when a person dies he only appears to die. He is still very much alive in the past, so it is very silly for people to cry at his funeral. All moments, past, present, and future, always have existed, always will exist.

Post sheets for TimeQuest 95
>>
>>28986501
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dBhkiQJMIS

http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>28986501
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 1384628923879.png (295KB, 838x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384628923879.png
295KB, 838x720px
>>28986501
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: 1463527679020.jpg (389KB, 1164x654px) Image search: [Google]
1463527679020.jpg
389KB, 1164x654px
>>28986501
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>Honey Bunch: 5/3
>Crumple: 7/6
>Luke: 5/4
>Holy Luke: 2/4
>Jean: 5/3
>Southern: 6/6
>Onyxia: 5/4
>Nero: 8/6
previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28901961/#28903014
http://mlpg.co/q/res/673155.html#q680868

>Year: 1501 AE

Last time on TimeQuest,

Onyxia and Southern Point were pulled into the safehouse of the rebellious, philanthropist group Sanctuary, who asked for their help in taking down the Master of the Dome for crimes they suspect him of committing against mutantkind, guaranteeing doing so would keep the dogs safe permanently.

Meanwhile, as Crumple engaged the forces in the Vehicle Bay, Bulldozer ran out to tell her a truce had been called, and she martched into the Administrations office to see Nero, Caduceus, and Goudeau speaking. Recognizing Goudeau from the earlier vision with the teleporter, Crumple attacked...

>>28986533
"I understand. Not many stories give credit to my goodwill, but no need to take me at My word alone. I have something else..."
As Crumple bursts in, he narrows his glare at the machine, and as he's hurled insults he takes a deep breath, eyes widening as his nostrils flare.
>>
>>28986569
>>28986507
Crumple springs forward and slams its metal hoof straight into the beak of Goudeau, the false god looks up in surprise, "What? Who dares speak to Goudeau in this manner?!" before he is slammed. The blow does not send him flying despite the force, only staggering back a few feet, shaking his head in surprise as his metallic guard spring to life behind him, eyes glowing deep red at Crumple as Goudeau brings up a talon to massage his beak. He glares those familiar golden irises at Crumple, seething with rage.

"You... DARE strike a god? Fool... the world of pain I will introduce you too will shatter your previous conception of the very word." As he steps forward, Caduceus quickly steps in, holding up a hoof to Goudeau's chest and seperating himself between the two. He turns to Crumple.

"Do not waste your strength, Lord of the Shade" he says, lowering His arm from in front of Goudeau, looking to Crumple Zone "He is nothing but a mad dog. If he insists on going around biting his betters, he's going to get himself put down."

>>28986510
"Yeah, I know where they all are on both Level 2, and Level 3. I'll provide you with a map so you can get an idea of where their patrols might be coming from."

Geigaro nods his head, and gives a light frown, "If I can add on one small detail: don't put your life ahead of his, if it's life or death save yourself, but, try to avoid killing him if you can. It'll send a more powerful message if he's made to ANSWER for what he's done to the mutants."

As you mention her mother, Eta gasps, slightly drooping in form from a solid to a half-puddle before springing towards you, grasping your hooves in her sticky golden ones, "You saw my mom? I... T-thank you. I'll try and send word along to her as soon as I can, I-I've just been so busy lately. Trying to help ponies, like she does. Only, you know, ponies who REALLY need it out there. Is she well?"
>>
>>28986576
"That'll help. And then if we pass near one, we could take it out to mess their patrols even more."

Onyxia scoffs at the obvious advice.
"I wasn't planning on it. I'll try to bring him back for you, but if he pushes anything, no promises."

Onyxia jumps back in her seat slightly in surprise as Eta springs at her.
"I-I'm glad to hear you're alright, after hearing how she wanted this message passed on."
She stammers out.
"She's... fine, aside from having to see a few things..."
Onyxia says, tone lowered with a hint of guilt.
>>
>>28986576
>>28986545
As you comment on Eta, she brings up a hoof, "It was when Plasm made his report: we intercepted his call and finalized it when he was giving the administration an update about you."

As you ask what's wrong, Geigaro runs a claw through his feathered-pompadour, "You might have heard from Plasm that Sanctuary seeks to provide some of G-777's services outside the dome, where the rest of the population believes there's nothing out there worth saving. We've been accused of brainwashing mutants to join us to be never seen again, and blamed with any disappearances, like 'yours', that occur."

"However, some of the disappearances reported? We never even knew. I have good ears and eyes over who comes in and out of the Dome, and some of those who they claim to have been taken by Sanctuary I know for a fact we never came into contact with. It isn't a pleasant theory, least of all to the normie citizens of this fine groovin' city, but we believe the Master himself might be behind these disappearances. We want to try and prove it, so we could figure out what happened to the disappearances for real."
>>
>>28986587
"So, why do you think he's involved with the disappearances?"
>>
File: 8577271.jpg.png (347KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
8577271.jpg.png
347KB, 600x584px
>>28986576
>>28986569
Nero's eyes open wide in shock as Crumple strides in, mocks everyone, and punches Goudeau in the face.
>>28986507
"What are you talking about?! That is Goudeau, the lord of this fortress, we were negotiating an alliance!"

The king roars angrily at the machine.
>>
File: Grommash Hellscream.jpg (54KB, 580x351px) Image search: [Google]
Grommash Hellscream.jpg
54KB, 580x351px
>>28986654
"Back in the place with the tunnels! Some asshole tried to fuck with my head again, and I saw eyes when it was going on! HIS eyes!" Crumple yells back, pointing a metal hoof at the recently punched faced of Goudeau.
"And he may as well be the lord of 'go fuck off and die' 'cause I didn't like that head shit with Shitus, and I sure as hell didn't like it when bitch-colt's assbuddy did it!"

>>28986576
"I do dare, you fucking poser," Crumple yells at Goudeau, bashing its metal hooves together a few times to simulate punching something.
"I'd like to see you try since you're doing such a fan-fucking-tastic job so far!"

When Cad gets in the way, Crumple laughs.
"Oh, I see now. You're the one who sticks it in when you two aren't being punched the fuck out."

"Betters? You think you're better than me, you fucking scavenger? I just got done breaking out those ponies, killing those weird as fuck bug things, and was about to hijack some of those tanks before that stupid ceasefire."
Crumple proceeds to spit a bit of ignited napalm on the ground. Not to burn, but to simulate disgust.
"What have YOU done that so impressive? Besides just siting on your fat, lazy ass and hiding like a scared bitch until someone is almost dead enough for you to 'kill ever so gloriously.'"
>>
>>28986576
>>28986762
>>28986654
Crumple looks like he's backing off slightly, but one look back at Goudeau's eyes....
"Get out of my head, you fake fucking god!"

>Another Great, no elemental punch to his face
[1d10+2]
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>28986814
>>28986762
Nero moves in front of Crumple, catching the heavy machine's fist.

[1d10+4] Fervor Block
>Divine Right

"Calm yourself! If sorcery is at work I shall deal with it, but you must stay calm!'
>>
File: lancer.gif (963KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
lancer.gif
963KB, 450x255px
>>28986654
>>28986762
Twilight gasps as well, "C-crumple! What are you talking about, we never saw Goudeau once before now. Please, calm down, this isn't the time to be attacking everything we see!"

Goudeau's eyes narrow, "You released Goudeau's prisoners? And destroyed his Eo-Roks?!" Goudeau turns to Nero, "Emperor, Princess: Goudeau refuses to abide this basic machine after this much insult. He demands retribution,"

As Crumple continues to hurl insults at Caduceus, he grinds his teeth, before drawing a spear from a portal that opens behind him, spinning it and pointing it at Crumple, "I do not 'think' it, it is a simple truth. Any god could crush you like the bug you are if they truly wished it. Unless you care to prove me wrong?"

>>28986878
>>28986814
As Crumple moves to strike at Goudeau again, the false griffon god reaches for the sword hilts on his back, gripping it and beginning to pull a bright blue light out of the back before Nero moves into block the attack, Crumple's metal hoof caught in his fist and blocked successfully.
>>
>>28986966
>>28986579
"Their Zero Gates are probably be guarded as well, so, just be ready to do it without drawing too much attention." Dr. Irons points out.

Eta sighs, "Phew... t-that's good. I know she worries about me but, honestly I think I should be the one worrying about her." She flattens her translucent liquid ears, "W-wait... she was THERE? In the control room!?" she shudders, "S-she could have been burnt to a crisp! Thank the Moon she's alright."

>>28986631
Geigaro shakes his head, "Two big items, dig? First: Plasm may have mentioned that, occasionally, some mutations can get a bit out of control here in the city. So checkups are frequent, to make sure no one's abilities end up proving a threat to the Dome. Some of the ponies that were reported as being taken by Sanctuary that we never saw followed appointments where their Pony of Interest rating went way up, due to either a unique or dangerous change to their ever-changing physiology. Seemed too much to be coincidence."

"Second:" he says as he brings up his talons on the screen, "when the Master first took over the Dome and started letting mutants in, he had a very important rule: any and all strange artifacts from outside had to be turned in permanently to the administration for safe-keeping. Only a few recorded instances have been made of someone keeping such artifacts to themselves, but those few that were caught holding that contraband? Their records would suddenly show 'unique' the next time that they had a checkup, and then a disappearance not long after that."
>>
>>28986976
"How awful. I guess I have no choice now, considering that after all the swindling I did to get whats-his-face to buy me things, I'm on the list now, probably."
>>
File: How It Really Happened.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
How It Really Happened.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>28986878
Crumple looks at Nero, no doubt the pilot inside glaring. Crumple backs off, but with a clearly angry growl.
"What the fuck?! Why the hell are you helping these guys?! You going to show yourself to be a back stabbing sneak also?!"

>>28986966
"Shut the fuck up, you stupid looking fuck! The real badasses, and this shit here," Crumple motions to Cad, "are busy talking!"

"So you're itching for a fight? Good! I've been wanting to knock your teeth in. But first, I need to get patched up. Unlike you, just sitting her and sucking Goldie's dick all this time, I've actually been doing something."

>>28986966
>>28986878
Crumple then looks to Twilight.
"So, you guys have a medkit? I'd ask him," Crumple jerks its head to Nero, then it opens as a somewhat beaten-up Honey flies out and goes around patching Crumple up, "but aftera seeing him justa now, I'd bet he'd liea and say no just toa teach me some assa-backwards lesson or some stupid shita like that."
>>
>>28987081
>out of combat repair on Crumple, just to make it official
>>
>>28987081
>>28986966
Nero glares back, lowering His arms.

"Enough! I will not have you two tearing each other to pieces. Crumple, cease your insults! Caduceus, put your weapon away!"

The king says, turning to Crumple.

"I am trying to gain their support to attack Eo Naxx Claw. Nothing more." He says, before turning back to the false god.

"Goudeau. Does your brother have sorcery for manipulating the minds of men?"
>>
>>28986976
"Not like they could follow and do anything about it if we leave through the shadowscape after blocking their only close entrance."
Onyxia retorts.

"Sorry about that.. I didn't expect a fight like that to break out, but she was out of harms way the whole time."
Onyxia apologizes.

Onyxia looks back over to Irons an Geigaro.
"So you said we need to get to level 3 to search for anything about the Master's plans and what he's doing. Any plan on where to look down there?"
>>
>>28987158
"Fuck that! I want it, and he wants it! This place has done nothing but piss me off! And now I can't be sure if you're on my side anymore or not! So stay the fuck out of my way, or I'll leave three dead, burning bodies instead of just two!"
>>
>>28987026
"Very possibly. We have them fooled for now, for sure, but if they realize you bamboozled them, they won't be pleased. Less so if they manage to piece together:" he points to where you keep the string coiled on your body, "Your so-called mutation is what they're looking to confiscate from everyone. They have some kind of code-word for it, 'dreamstone', though I don't have any idea why they're so bent on collecting it. Even items that hold no potential danger at all have been taken."

>>28987173
Eta shakes her head, "I-I understand things must have gotten complicated. I'm just, really glad she wasn't hurt. I promise, I'll make a point to see her soon. She's earned it, putting up with my 'selflessness' for this long. If she's only alive because of you, I owe you big time."

>>28987173
>>28987026
"As I might have mentioned," the image of Geigaro explains, "I'm down here on Level 3 myself but I don't have free run of the place. It's smaller than Level 2 but it still has areas I've never been. I'm sorry I can't provide much more help than that, but if you manage to get down there, look for areas with a sort of three-pronged horn symbol like you saw on Jazz's flanks. Those areas are the sealed ones."

Dr. Irons grumbles, "In fact, we have even have heard rumors there's a secret FOURTH level hidden below us, but we've never found any sign of an entrance to it. They could be nothing to it but it's a possibility. Now, did you two have a preference on how you got back in there?
>>
>>28987405
>>28987081
Goudeau growls, "Goudeau demands your silence. Allies or no, he will not hesitate to have you melted down for scrap."

Caduceus smirks, "By all means. The gods forbid you have some excuse for your defeat."

Twilight sighs, looking between you and Goudeau as you flutter out of the casing, causing Goudeau to blink in surprise a few times. She says, "No 'med-kit', but, I think I can do you one better." Her horn glows a bright pink, and she brings Honey back to full (5/5)

>>28987158
"I'm afraid I can't do that" Caduceus responds when told to put His weapon away. "Your beast needs to be muzzled, and if I do not do it, Goudeau surely will. Do not worry, I have no intentions of killing her. Only of using her as a demonstration."

Goudeau growls, sheathing his glowing blade back on his back, "If you so please, Caduceaus. Goudeau should find it greatly pleasing to him to see this rabid robot skewered." He turns to Nero, scowling, "And, yes, of a sorts. Specifically, our twin possesses technokinesis: mental control over machines and equipment. If this... little, buzzy sprite controls this mech, its senses may have been overwhelmed by it." he looks down, deep in thought, "You took the Photonic Translator to arrive here from the junkyard, correct? It is his technology. It is possible it bears some imprint of his."
>>
>>28987405
"You don't owe me anything. She only was in that situation because of me. I owe you if anything for dragging your mother through that."

>>28987405
"The same symbol..."
Onyxia says, a look over at Steel ten down to her hooves, tightening against the seat.

She takes a deep breath to clear her head.
"If there's anything below that, we could always take a look after we dig up some dirt."
She looks over at Southern at their ask, then back to Iron.
"I don't, just as long as we get this done quickly."
>>
>>28987405
>>28987173
"Great, I guess all that flirting was bound to bite me in the ass eventually. Onyxia, next time you teleport away, presumably into this lab, why don't you take me with you so I don't have to bust my ass hunting you down?"
>>
>>28987495
"I didn't know you were going to be following me. I thought you were staying with the dogs, I had no idea if you wanted a part of this or not. ...Or that it'd take so long."
>>
>>28987204
>>28987412
Nero looks to Honey with annoyance as she roars in defiance, and Caduceus declares His intentions. He growls with irritation before calming Himself.

"So long as you are loyal to Me, I will not abandon you Honey. But you are behaving like a blind beast, lashing out at everything around you. There is more going on here then you are aware."

"If you will not even calm yourself long enough to hear it, then go! Let your rage blind your vision, do battle with Caduceus! Perhaps when your machine has been reduced to scrap you will learn not to strike without thinking."

The king says plainly, as though He doesn't approve of what Honey is doing but is going to make no move to stop her.
>>
>>28987503
"I didn't want any of it. I just wanted to sell things. But I can't sell if all them are dead, and I lose my ride out of here if you're dead considering you're my only friend in this group of fucking maniacs.
>>
>>28987542
"You can say that again. I've been dragged all over time, to just about wherever the others feel like it seems. At least you agree on it being crazy."
>>
>>28987412
"And Ia demand you give me one of thosea tanks! But I guessa we're both going to beda fucking upset, now aren'ta we," Honey retorts back, despite being out of Crumple at the moment.

"Oha please, if you couldn't killa me at my worst, then youa don't have a foal's chancea in the sun ofa beating me!"

Honey gives some somewhat pleases groans as she moves like she's working out some kinks as Twilight's magic does her thing.
"No jabbing myselfa? Damn, I could get used toa that."

>>28987508
Honey flies back into Crumple, but looks at Nero.
"Ifa you really were on mya side, you'd be wishinga me good luck. Nota that I need it, ofa course."
The head closes.
"I've been doing shit like this for years before you just appeared."

>>28987412
Crumple's eye lights up as it stares Cad down, the metal mouth guard coming down to show the rows of metal teeth in front of a glowing mouth. Crumple gives a stomp and the unibeam activates.
"Alright, asshole, time to settle this. But let's blow this scene. Don't want anyone getting in the way this time, and as much as I'd like to burn that dumb thing hanging from your bitch's face, I'll do that later!"

At that, Crumple's jets activate, charging at Cad unibeam first and looking to gore him through the wall(s) for a change of scenery.

>Unibeam charge! Single, Napalm and Decay
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28987489
Eta's worried look turns to one of slight annoyance as you mention that. "O-oh... w-well, I'm sure you had limited options. You don't owe me anything either, I'm just glad to hear she wasn't hurt."

As you look at Steel, he turns to take notice, nodding, "Fate has its own way of finding you, sometimes."

>>28987495
Eta chuckles, "It was REALLY cute while it lasted though. I don't think I ever saw Plasm blush before."

"If you see him down there, be careful: he's awfully good at recognizing ponies, disguises or not."

>>28987503
>>28987489
"Alright then. Take whatever time you need, but as far as getting to Level 2 goes," Geigaro points at Irons, who turns and grabs a couple of uniforms you recognize as being security's from a desk behind him, "These and some Yellow cards will get you down there no problem. I'm sorry to say we don't have any red cards for Level 3, you'll have to get creative to get down there. Try hacking the elevators again, or swiping a card off of one of the others. Or, hell, even bursting your way down the shaft if it works without drawing attention."

Irons also grabs a small radio, about the size of your hoof and fitting soundly in it, "These are tuned into my frequency. I have decent access throughout the Dome, if you need anything just give me a call and we'll do whatever we can. Also, plays the music station. You're welcome, babies."

Dr Irons smirks, "Always looking for chances to advertise. Also, I'll pack you two what med-kits we can spare in case the worst should happen." He stares at Steel, "None of our disguises will really fit the big guy, though..."
>>
>>28987794

>>28987508
"Our conversation will continue VERY shortly, Emperor. Relax, and try to enjoy the performance." Caduceus reassures.

Twilight stares at him with concern as she moves besides you, "I'm not a big fan of this either. But, knowing Honey, it might have been inevitable."

>>28987614
Caduceus chuckles. "Well, if you run away as quickly as before, then yes, that would certainly delay the inevitable."

Twilight sighs as she heals you up, "Heh. Yeah, don't know how my magic compares to future medicine but, I'm glad it's at least less painful. Good luck, Honey, but, remember: after this, we're on a team, okay?"

>>28987614
>>28987508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-gGaszqikI

As you power up your unibeam and go full steam ahead at Caduceus, he nimbly moves to the side out of the way, causing you to crash through the wall and into the Vehicle Bay without him, the impact causing one hit (6/7) as you plow through. From behind, you see Caduceus swiftly following behind, a fierce look in his eyes as he drives the spear deep into Crumple's rear-legs, "Is that all?"

[1d10+3] Blast
>>
>>28987801
"Don't make me laugh!"
Crumple yells back, turning around as the howitzer unfolds and fires off two shots point blank.
>Dual Great Napalm Decay
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28987829
>>28987801
>>28987614
Nero watches with irritation as His meeting is turned into a brawl over Honey's stupidity, stepping outside with Twilight and Goudeau to watch the fight from the sidelines.

"She's an idiot. Caduceus may not even be our enemy, and it was likely Claw, not Goudeau that effected her mind. Yet here she is, flailing in her machine against a god."

"Keep an eye on Him Twilight. This battle's outcome is all but predetermined."

The king says, watching Honey open fire on the son of Lamashtu.
>>
>>28987794
>>28987503
She sticks close to Onyxia. "Okay, where are the elevators again? Is this really all we need to get down there?"
>>
>>28987794
Onyxia looks away.
"She did help me a lot, probably wouldn't have lasted in that attack if I didn't forced her into this."

She grumbles to Steel's comment, still irritated at the further Order influence in this place.

>>28987888
"Think the map said they were at the four corners of this floor, and the middle. And that's all, or making a tunnel to the lower floor ourselves."

>>28987794
"Thank you, that should help cover any of the worst they give."
Onyxia says at the offer of the med-kits, hopping up from her seat.
"Before we leave, give me a rundown on all of this 'tech' like you offered."
She says to Irons.

>>28987794
>>28987888
Looking at the uniforms and Steel, she mulls over how to make it work.
"Southern, you work with clothes, right? Could you size up one of their disguises to fit Steel?"
>>
>>28987921
>>28987801
"I guess. Steel, what should I make for you?" she asks. She and Copper start to bring out fabric, tools and other apparatuses for making a disguise for Steel.

[1d10]
>>
>>28987829
Caduceus's spear attack falls short of Crumple's legs, missing it as you turn around and slightly burn his hoof with the exhaust, causing him to wince. When you bring your cannons to bear on him, he weaves side to side to avoid each shot, both exploding behind him in a blaze as he thrusts his spear forwards into Crumple's mid-section, driving it in and freezing up Crumple's systems as he roars in an angry shout (0/6)

He retracts it, and swings it twice into Crumple's fore-limbs to cripple them (Dual attack)
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]

>>28987879
"Goudeau agrees. Though it is insulting she mistook him for Claw all the same. In facial features, we're all but indistinguishable, but Claw does not have a fraction of Goudeau's godly physique. He is feather and bone."

Twilight looks on, somewhat saddened by the display, "He certainly seems to have the upper hoof for now... do you think, if she loses, it'll only make her angrier? I've never seen her lose before, so, I don't know how well she takes it."
>>
>>28988070
>>28987921
Eta glowers, trying to look at her hooves, "Hm... well, alright. If you want to make things even then? If you see her down there, tell her you found me, and that Eta is doing just fine. That I had a REALLY weird morning, some weirdo in the metro tried to... well, uh, j-just forget that part, tell her I'm safe and that I miss her."

As you ask about Irons' knowledge of tech, he nods his head, "Right," the heavy, metal-skinned pony stands up and thumps over towards the far edge, "I think I can guess a good place to start is with crystallized processors, so let's just get right into it, friend."
>roll Engineering with +2 since you're guided by a master

>>28987888
"Yeah: thanks to pulling a few strings, they have no ideas we have any of their security guards. They wouldn't think twice if you got down to Level 2 that easily. Level 3 they might be more cautious but for now it's fine."

>>28987933
>>28987921
Steel looks on as you break out all of the tools for fitting him a new disguise, Steel stating simply, "I believe it'd be best if you simply made me one like the guards. Avoid anything that would grab attention." He turns his helm-like head on its side. "Hmm. This is the first time I've had others making clothes for me. Used to be the other way around."

As you fashion together a disguise for him, it comes together fairly well, but it is very form fitting. He twists around in it, "I can't exactly 'feel' anything but, somehow I feel it's too tight. Let me see if..." he takes out his sword, Eta gasping and dissolving into a puddle that skids behind your hooves as Irons stands up in a shock as he gives it a practice swing, getting caught up on the suit as an edge of the armor tears into it, shredding it along the mid-section as his sword hits a nearby screen. He pauses, completely frozen. "...apologies."

>More rolls allowed, but will make time pass: when you're satisfied with preparation / questions we can time-skip to descending the elevators
>>
>>28988070
Honey gives a growl inside the cockpit as she furiously works on un-freezing Crumple's systems.
>Instant helpless recovery from Honey
[1d10]
>Crumple's as well to save possible time
[1d10]
>>
>>28988070
>>28988098
Up and moving again, Crumple swings back as a speaker flips open in a hoof, attempting to turn the volume up to eleven on Cad before giving a full-force burst.

>Wrath, Napalm and Decay
[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, Honey taps out of the cockpit to fix up some damage that spear caused.
>Repair, DC-1
[1d10]
>>
>>28988086
She sighs and gives Onyxia an annoyed glance as if to say "Control him."

She and Copper start repairing the damage done to the outfit, while Copper smiles, amused, and makes jokes under her breath.
>>
>>28988086
"I'll be sure to if she's still there. Hopefully we finish this quickly and you'll be able to tell her yourself."

Onyxia steps over, following Irons.
"Crystal? That's something I can work with, tough I thought these things were with metal. The robot's I've seen were all that."
She comments as she learns.
>Engineering [1d10+2]

>>28988086
>>28988124
Onyxia looks over with a cringe as Steel breaks both the disguise and a screen.
"...Maybe, not try to fight in it. We just need to walk in these, and if we get into a fight they'd be useless since they'll know who we are then."
>>
>>28988070
"Crumple Zone is a powerful machine, and Honey is a proud, passionate person. It would not surprise Me if she is enraged at her defeat."

"But she must learn to cease charging into situations blindly. And if that means having her weapon shattered-"

"So be it." the god-king says watching the fight unfold.
>>
>>28988098
>>28988105
Honey manages to successfully unfreeze the damages made to Crumple's systems and bring it up again, standing to full health (7/6) as both of Caduceus' attacks hit the legs, the combined attacks causing both legs to spark and flare as they're torn apart by his attacks (0/4)

The speakers shoot out at Caduceus, the full force of the waves and fiery/acidic sounds pouring into him. However, despite the point-blank blast, he somehow pushes against it, not deterred by the attack as slowly walks towards Crumple through the flames
>Gem of Bamman activates: Recharge 4; Instant/Auto, Negate one attack, counterattack, or other source of damage. Dual-Attacks count as separate attacks. This effect can be activated while Helpless.

He raises up his spear, roaring as he drives it straight at Honey's cockpit: ""Insolent worm! Is this really the best you can do?"
[1d10+5] >Blast, Crystal Emotions due to the crit last turn

>Repairs successful: Honey manages to fix a wound on Crumple to 0/5

>>28988154
Twilight lowers her ears, looking onward at the fight. "I understand it's a valuable lesson to learn to think things through. And it's definitely one Honey can use to cool her temper sometimes. Still, part of me still feels like we should be stopping this..."

Goudeau snarls, "Consider your servant fortunate, Princess. Clearly Caduceus means mercy. Were it not for the council of his fellow gods, Goudeau would not offer her the same." He turns to Nero, "Though, Goudeau does value its tenacity. If it was so quick to attack him, the thought of what it would do to Claw is pleasing to think of."
>>
>>28988237

>>28988139
Eta smiles widely, moving forward to extend a gooey hoof and grab your clothy one in a hoofshake. "Then it's a deal. Do your best out there."

Irons grunts, "Well, yeah, a lot of the circuitry and the casings for most tech here is metal, but the processors can only transmit data so fast through metal. Tech crystals are top of the line, 1200-era tech from before Sunfall that process information at far, far faster speeds, if you're going to be working with the Dome you have to learn how to use them."

>Over the course of a little while, Irons gives you the lowdown on Future Era tech! Only extremely advanced, unusual technologies in this Dome will require any rolls to deal with.

>>28988124
>>28988139
Eta slowly gets up from behind you, looking over at the Diamond Dog with a slightly concerned look as she laughs at the damage while Geigaro throws his talons over his face, "Dude! You know how hard it is to buy anything for this organization is?! We had to bring that from outside the Dome."

Steel grumbles, "I... I've been fighting as I was for a while. Clothes are, odd, with my body like this." His lips purse, and if he had blood he'd probably be blushing. "Hence, my apologies." He stands perfectly still as Southern gets back to work, repairing the damage to his disguise in short time. "I think that's sound advice," he mentions to Onyxia
>>
>>28988237
Honey frantically does all she can to get Crumple moving again, pushing all the buttons that she can.
>Instant recovery from Honey
[1d10]
>>
>>28988237
>>28988267
"I can rebuild Crumple! But nopony," the cockpit opens as Cad aims for it with her raygun trained on him, "will be able to put YOU back together!"

She fires, but instead of a charged shot, she fires for his face and create a sphere of darkness.
>Night
[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, Crumple's gatling gun unfolds as a stream of burning lead is unloaded at him.
>Great Dual Napalm Decay
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28988240
A slight smile grows on Onyxia's face as Eta shakes her hoof, glad that her assumptions earlier on this organization weren't as bad as she thought, and relief that she'll be able to make up for the kidnapping as well.

Onyxia takes a step back, sitting back in the chair after the lesson.
"Wow, I didn't think there was so much inside these things. Glad did this before charging back out, I didn't know a fraction of this trying to take over that elevator."

>>28988240
"Probably could've made those edges on you a little smoother to make it easier..."
Onyxia thinks out loud, looking over at the computer he slashed. As Southern puts on the finishing touches, Onyxia steps over to the ruined device. She puts her hooves on it, putting her newfound knowledge and her transmuting to use.
>Roll just for fun
>Engineering/Transmute Repair [1d10]
>>
>>28988237
Nero sneers at the battlefield as Caduceus and Crumple clash, crossing His arms condescendingly.
>>
>>28988278
>2
Honey manages to successfully stand up to 7/5, and out of the cockpit Honey flies out to charge her ray-gun full of dark energy as Caduceus's spear goings flaying into it: the spear fires with such force as to skewer through the head and hit Honey on her way out. The damage from the gattling guns is knocked over from the force, burning lead pouring into Crumple's own chassis in a mis-fire (0/4 from critfail + counterattack) as the force sends the machine sprawling down to the ground, the spear shredding through most of the neck (0/2 from the blast) as Caduceus roars in a blood-rage.

The spear's attack harms Honey as well (0/3 from the blast) but her Night attack fires off straight into Cad's eyes as he screams out in a rage, swing his spear in the dark trying to hit Honey, howling like a mad pony as he swings for her
>Blinded for 5 turns, +1 DC to all attack rolls
>Dual attack, one at Honey, one at Crumple
[1d10+5: 2 + 5 = 7]
[1d10+5: 5 + 5 = 10]
>>
>>28988410
>>28988297
As Crumple goes down and Honey comes flying out, you see Goudeau chuckling to himself, speaking under his breath in hushed tones as Twilight looks on at the carnage. As the night shot comes out to blind Caduceus, Twilight can't help but say, "Whoo! Well, god or no, at least she's not giving up."

She pauses as she sees Honey being hit hard by the spear, feeling her bravado drop again. "He hasn't been taking a lot of blows yet though..."

>>28988280
Eta preps the med-kits after you shake her hoof, and Irons rubs his metallic forehead, "I'm surprised you did as well as you did in that scenario. They must be pretty back-water wherever you come from, little sister. No offense. But, you catch on damn quickly, so I'll give you that much at least. You should be pretty much ready to tackle anything down there but, if the Master has any surprises we're not aware of, use the radio and I'll do what I can."

Steel frowns. "The edges makes me look more intimidating. Gods know they're one of the few things that still DO, so I'm rather attached to them."
Using your transmutation abilities and new found knowledge of computing, you manage to shift and work the various components of the computer back into perfect working condition, as simple as breathing in and out. Geigaro looks on from the computer screen, his feathery pompadour bouncing as he slicks it back and whistles. "Woooooo.... well that was a close one. This investment's already turning out well for us. Thanks, 'Nyxy. Can I call you 'Nyxy?"
>>
>>28988417
"I was trained under an expert in blacksmithing, aside from those circuit bits, it didn't feel too far off from what I normally do."

"It would just be temporary for the disguise you know."
She scoffs.

Onyxia steps back from the computer, confident in her ability to go right on to that third level and get everything on this Master.
"It was simple, just a cut."
She mildly brags.
"...We'll see how this missions goes before you can call me that."
She says with a slight sneer.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.