[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STARLIGHT GLIMMER HATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Smug Starlight.png (143KB, 415x325px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Starlight.png
143KB, 415x325px
Time ago everyone loved Glim Glam and would glimmerpost everywhere for no reason. Now I am back on /mlp/ and everyone seems to hate her.
What the fuck happened?
>inb4 it's the new manestyle
>>
>>28985164
Its just a meme.
For example.
Within 10 posts I am willing to bet someone will post that copypasta rant about how shit Glimmer is.
>>
File: large.png (596KB, 1280x774px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
596KB, 1280x774px
>>28985164
>sinks into fat and dies
>>
>>28985164
What happened? People wouldn't shut the hell up about her. And she does terrible things to the other characters, has an awful, excessive self-deprecating sense of humor, and steals attention from characters that people care about. She was great when she showed up twice a season and had realistic emotions.
>>
>>28985211
>she does terrible things to the other characters
Like what?
>steals attention from characters that people care about
Who? Twilight?
>>
>>28985256
There was a time when I thought people like you were baiting. I learned that you aren't, I'm sorry for the 2 or 3 nice glimmerfags that there are on the board, it's a fucking shame that such piece of shit shares waifu with them. It's even worse to think that dipshits like you have monopolized an already unlikeable pony to make everything about her absolutely cancerous. Literally kill yourself.
>>
File: stare.jpg (18KB, 286x282px) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
18KB, 286x282px
>>28985409
wat
>>
>>28985439
Fuck you, fucking asshole.
>>
>>28985463

I guess Twilight was >>28985409 's waifu
>>
>>28985164
I wholeheartedly believe that Glimmer is shit
her colors are shit
her new mane is really, really shit
her backstory was shit
her "redemption" was shit
she was handled in S6 in the same manner as Twilight was in S4, "well what the fuck do we do with her now?"
she is Haber's "baby" (which should be grounds to hate her on the spot)
she was better as a one off villain

she had potential, but it went to shit once it was revealed that her colt friend got his CM (by saving her life) and she didn't get hers at that time
not to mention that it's standard that when a show that has gone on long enough to having to add a new "main" character to the cast, that's when it "jumps the shark" and needs to stop

hell, her not being in the FiM movie is proof enough to show that she was shoved up the show's ass to please someone (probably Haber) at Hasbro. she was never meant to be in S6.
>>
>>28986323
Fucking called it.
>>
>>28986479
I like how no one has argued against it either
>>
>>28986514
>arguing against pasta
>>
File: Glimmerpost.jpg (37KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmerpost.jpg
37KB, 223x311px
>>28985164
I never did get to use this image enough
>>
>>28986764
>not defending your waifu, regardless of how true the pasta sticks
>>
>>28985164
>Time ago everyone loved Glim Glam and would glimmerpost everywhere for no reason.

Time ago she was a genuinely good character and a better villain.

Now she's just Twilight 4.0 and a spot stealer for characters who really need the extra airtime.
>>
>anyone ever liking pink shimmer
LMAO
M
A
O
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.