[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 11

File: 023 - Title Card.png (36KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
023 - Title Card.png
36KB, 1500x1500px
>In the last thread ( >>28844233 ):
>After having convinced ""her"" mother to let Coti stay in the ship, Far is receiving quick training to take care of it.
>>
File: 024 - Cargo bay.png (77KB, 1408x1208px) Image search: [Google]
024 - Cargo bay.png
77KB, 1408x1208px
>>28877863 >>28878757
>>28876180
I take a leaf of lettuce and eat it slowly while winking at Egg, prompting him to take another.
"Don't think it'll work." He shrugs, grabbing one.
Coti focuses on us for a moment, his grip on the stick tightening, but he hops away and waves the stick in the air again.
We run after him, but Coti's long legs give him too much of an advantage and even at an easy stride he's climbing the wall over a box before long.
I have a wave of nausea when I see the way in which his legs disassemble into individual twines and reconfigure themselves to get a hold of the wall, earning a worried glance from Egg. "Do you need a moment? A lot of people doesn't like to see that."
"No," I swallow and steel myself to look back at Coti, who is holding the stick happily. "How do we get him down?"
"Without augmenting armour?" Egg shakes his head.
"Coti, can you come down? Please?"
Coti purrs, but stays on the wall.
"I'd be surprised if you actually could catch him." He says, "We have to reduce the gravity or get pegasi when he does that."

Didn't draw all of Coti's vines this one time since they take so goddamn long.
>>
>>28981363
Do we have any pegasi crew members in case this happens under our care?

Demand Coti to toss the stick back to us.

Ask Egg what are some of his interests? Any hobbies? Is being without much of a tail something you get used to?
>>
>>28981363
See, this is why you keep ignoring him for more than a second. Now we're the pet and he's the master. Just leave him up there. He'll get bored of playing alone and realise if he wants to play with us he'll have to play by our rules next time.
>>
File: 025 - Cargo Bay.png (78KB, 1408x1208px) Image search: [Google]
025 - Cargo Bay.png
78KB, 1408x1208px
>>28981425
"Rosa?" I ask aloud.
There's a moment of silence before the speakers in the ceiling crackle to life, "I am here."
"Could you call Kublai?"
"I sent a ping to her room." She says after a moment. "What is Mercury building? He asked me to stay out of the workshop."
"It's a surprise."
"Ah. Alright." The speakers die again, her voice clearly dissatisfied.
After a moment a pegasus flutters to us, giving Coti a curious look.
"What is the Jingji xiyi--?" Kublai cuts herself, her accent thick "The... lizardtree?"
"A leviathan, can you try to get the blue stick from him?"
"Is it safe?" The medic gives Coti a dubious look.
"Safe as a kitten." Egg pets one of Coti's vines with a smile.
"I will-- I 'ill try." She flutters closer to Coti, "Boy? Good boy?"
Coti shakes his head and clutches the stick to his chest.
"Oh, good boy? Please give the toy?"
"So..." I turn to Egg again while Kublai insists, "How do you get used to not having tail?"
"You wear pants if its cold and grow it back when off shift. A lot of people get used to it, but not everyone."
"And what do you do off shift?"
"Study sculpture, and visit my family back in New Canterlot if they are there."
>>
>>28981865
>"Study sculpture,
Have you done any sculpting yet?

What's new canterlot like?
>>
>>28981865
>A lot of people get used to it, but not everyone."

Did you uh... get used to it?
>>
File: 026 - Cargo Bay.png (23KB, 1408x1208px) Image search: [Google]
026 - Cargo Bay.png
23KB, 1408x1208px
>>28981886
>>28981900
"New Canterlot? What is it like?"
He thinks about it for a moment, looking at Kublai try to get the toy from Coti, "When Celestia walks to her balcony every morning, you can see her from Royal Plaza, and the morning sunlight on the quartz spires of the towers around the plaza fill it all with rainbows. That's what New Canterlot is like for me."
"And you want to be a sculptor?"
"Aye. Have you ever seen New Canterlot's statue gardens? They are beautiful, especially the sirens'."
Kublai flutters down to us, "No luck. lizardtree is very obstinate..." She stares at Egg for a moment, "Nudist? Are you not cold?"
I scrunch to not laugh, hoping that Egg won't notice.
"Uh, I try not to think about it." He blushes slightly.
"Not good for stallions, to be cold in the groin." She shakes her head, "Not good at all. What kind of mare will want cold shrivelled balls?"
"Can we get back to getting the stick?" Asks Egg,
As if on que, Coti walks away and curls up on top of some storage boxes, holding the stick in his digit.
>>
Paused for the night.
>>
File: ShiningCringe.png (149KB, 931x858px) Image search: [Google]
ShiningCringe.png
149KB, 931x858px
>>28982259
I love the banter. I would have been playing but all this time I've been wasting time in the archive trying to find the last bit of the last thread where we were flirting, to see what happened, but I can't seem to find the darn thread!

So this is what happens when I spend the whole run researching instead of playing, I guess. Goodnight, Cammy!
>>
>>28982437
you mean with the telling that gay dude we were a stallion
qm said in /cyoa/ he fucked up his thread start and accidentally skipped past that
>>
File: RAGE1.gif (20KB, 243x184px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE1.gif
20KB, 243x184px
>>28983445
In CYOA Gen? Goddammit. The QM should tell the PLAYERS what is going on in the actual thread, not that shithole!!

Thanks for the heads up, Anon.
>>
beb
>>
Working today, don't know if I'll be able to update.
>>
>>28982259
See if Coti would toss the stick back to us.

Also could we or Rosa offer Egg some spare clothes while he's here?
>>
>>28984068
>>
>>28985645
>>
File: 027 - Cargo Bay.png (70KB, 1500x1208px) Image search: [Google]
027 - Cargo Bay.png
70KB, 1500x1208px
>>28985076
We go after Coti, Kublai tying her mane in the way.
"Do you want some clothes?" I ask Egg, "I could spare a pair of pants."
He shakes his head, "I have some, just didn't feel like going all the way to my locker. Coti, can you give us the stick?" He asks him loudly. "Budy pal bro plant? Please?"
Coti just leaves the stick in a box besides him, resting on the box.
"Hey, Kub," An earth pony, Hotfix, walks to us, prompting Coti to stand with his hunch against the ceiling, "Where did you what the fuck is that."
"The Lizardtree has a stick they want." Points out Kublai.
"Aaaalright." Hotfix starts walking back slowly, "I'll, uh, go away."
"Wait," Egg trots to him, "Are those lightstrands?"
"Yeah! I installed them this morning" Fix' expression changes immediately, "I always say, if you want to use augs use them well," He shakes his mane, making its tips shift colour, "Cool, innit?"

Sorry for giving such a bad prompt last night
>>
>>28986475
I guess. I prefer all natural manes myself.
>>
>>28986475
Yeah s'pretty cool.

I guess
>>
>>28986475
What's Egg planing?
>>
>>28986475
Wanna fuck here and now?
>>
>>28986626
>>28986755
>>28986790
"It's cool, but natural manes are better." I roll my eyes.
"You stay in the past, luv." He changes its colours again, "Why are you trying to get the stick, anyway?"
"I am getting training with him, want to help?"
"What's in it for me?" He gives Coti a wary look.
"We could really use telekinesis." I ignore his question.
"Oh, come on! You know what I think of horns!" He says, bothered.
Egg gives us all a confused look, "Wait, you are telling me he's a..." He leaves it in the air.
"Oh, yes, I am an evil bug who will suck your love." He lifts his hooves and wails like a ghost, "Bewaaaaare the evil buuuuugs."
"I-- I've got no problems with changelings! A few of my friends are 'lings!" Egg smiles awkwardly, "Just surprised, you know."
"Yyyyeah, sure. Anyway, what's in it for me if I antagonize the giant plant monster?" He asks me.
>>
>>28987192
A hug and a kiss?
>>
>>28987192
A special meal?
>>
>>28987192
It'll make me, your pal, happy!
>>
>>28987192
Oh, oh I see how it is. Just because you say you have changeling friends you think you have the right to assume?
>>
>>28987192
What do you want?
>>
>>28987587
The changeling is the one asking.
>>
>>28987592
>>28987586
>>28987584
>>28987575
"It'll make me happy? A kiss and a hug?"
"Hugs are a bit a bushel these days." He smiles knowingly. "What else can you offer, Sweet lips? Hmm?"
Coti purrs loudly, his face -Can it be called that?- pointed at Hotfix.
"Is the lizard angry?" Hotfix takes a step back, which earns a small smile from Kublai.
"Coti?" Asks Egg.
Coti purrs softly, but turns his face from the changeling.
"I, uhm, could make you a good meal?" I ask Hotfix.
"You mean the ones I pay for every day?"
"A free one. Whatever you want."
He thinks about it for a moment, "I can agree with that, yes." A horn appears on his forehead with a green flare, "Such an ugly stub to have on one's face..."
He grabs the stick in weak telekinesis, but Coti grabs it with an excited purr.
Fix' cocky smile falters from the effort he's doing, Coti holding the stick happily against Fix' feeble telekinesis.
>>
>>28988040
Yeah, just so we're clear there's no meal in this if you don't actually get the thing.
>>
>>28988040
I can't tell if this 'ling is playful or annoying, but I'm leaning toward the latter. Enjoy the showdown, I guess!
>>
>>28988061
>>28988259
I sit down an enjoy the show for a minute, Fix struggling to get the stick from Coti's grasp.
"Why do you fly all the time, anyway?" Egg gives Kublai a curious look.
"A medic with dirty hooves is useless. A medic can not be useless. Or a nurse, for that mater." She gives Hotfix an annoyed look.
"Love you too, teach." He grins sardonically, bullets of sweat dropping down his furrow.
"I won't make you anything if we don't get the stick, you know.
He tries to walk back to pull more strongly from the stick, but his hooves slide on the ground, "I am trying, okay!?"
>>
>>28988305
Whisper to Hotfix, tell him to try letting go then immediately pull it back.
>>
>>28988305
We can try
>>28988342
then if that fails maybe try sweet-talking Coti as Fix tugs at the stick. I'm pretty sure they understand some speech, at least it seemed like it.
>>
Paused
>>
beb
>>
>>28989899
>>
>>28989899
>>
>>28988342
>>28988377
I trot to Hotfix and whisper to him to let go for a moment and pull harder when I give him a signal. He nods, his telekinesis growing weaker.
"Coti? Wouldn't you give me the stick?" I try to smile dashingly, and when Coti is focused on me I tap Fix' hoof. The sudden telekinetic pull both throws him on his face and takes Coti off balance, forcing the leviathan to extend an arm and hook it to the ceiling.
Even with that his balance on the boxes is precarious, the wood groaning as all of his weight is put on a single leg on the edge of the boxes.
>>
>>28991009
>>
>>28991807
Oh no, tell Coti to stick to the wall instead of the box before it breaks.
>>
>>28993492
"Coti! Grab to the wall!"
He purrs in distress and shoots one of his free legs to the nearest wall, it's lenght increasing several times over and sticking to it.
Coti's other limbs and nutrient sack all grow noticeably smaller and paler as his leg grows, but Touch walks to us before any of us can do anything, eyeing Coti.
"Huh." It's all he says for a minute or two, "I didn't expect you to get this far."
>>
>>28994046
Ask him to elaborate on what he meant, and explain what is happening to Coti.
>>
>>28994046
I don't feel like we've gotten anywhere really.
>>
>>28994114
>>28994225
"What do you mean, this far? We haven't gotten anywhere! And what's happening to him?"
"Coti, game's over." He shouts, prompting the leviathan to fall to the ground, his limbs returning to their normal size and coloration quickly, "Oh, I didn't really expect you to get the stick. We train our guys with 'em, and most don't get the stick until after they have a several years of experience. Egg here hasn't gotten it yet."
Egg grumbles something under his breath, but Touch ignores him.
"And his leg?" I ask.
"Leviathans can do that when they want to, its really screwy to explain in detail." Coti gives him the stick, which he grabs with a smile, "Good boy. But they have a limited amount of resources to use, of course, so they are always pale for a moment after changing anything."
"What was this even for?" I ask, confused.
"I just wanted you to get used to leviathans and Coti in particular. Most people take a few moons to make it shapeshift for anything but climb walls, by the way, so congrats for that."
"Do you need any more help?" Asks Kublai, eyeing Coti warily as it curls up in the ground besides by my side.
"Help? I don't think we will." Touch pats Coti, "Napping so soon?"
Coti only nuzzles me once, purring, and curls up again.
"Uh, alright." Touch gives him a confused look. "I am not sure if I can get him up, do you want me to try or do we call the lesson over?"

Sorry if this has been aimless, I jut can't get my head on the game lately.
>>
>>28994661
Might as well ask him what the rest of the lesson was supposed to cover.
>>
>>28994852
"What else where we going to do?"
"Hm, first I was going to make him give you a ride on his back, but that's mostly handling the nausea-- they like carrying people, it's a very rocky trip but they handle everything. And how to guide them when they are carrying something heavy, since Coti might as well give you a hoof while he's here. "
>>
>>28994957
>nd how to guide them when they are carrying something heavy, since Coti might as well give you a hoof while he's here. "

That might be quite valuable to learn. Could we try that?
>>
>>28994957
Do the military have other creatures other than Coti's race? Do you have to train them as well?
>>
>>28994976
>>28994966
"Carrying stuff?"
"Yup, Coti has a poorish spatial sense so he requires a bit more atention than the others. Get up, big boy," He taps Coti on the snout. He groans, but stands up. "Gimme your hand."
Coti grabs Touch's hoof delicately and follows as Touch guides him to stack the wood boxes on top of one another, and then back the way they were, "Want to try now?"
I nod, and when Coti grabs my hoof Touch grabs my other one, forcing me to stand on my rear hooves, "Think of his hand as a lever-- your eyesight is better than his, so use it to make small adjustements if he's going too far in a direction."
I focus in the boxes as Coti moves them, stacking and unstacking them several times, "Do you train any other species?"
"I specialize on leviathans, but I can handle some others-- too much to the left." He pushes my hoof, prompting me to mimic the movement. "I can handle crystal moths, but those aren't seen often in scout ships, and have experience with wild rocs, but those are generally handled by phoenexi and they don't work well in vacuum. So I am kind of stuck with leviathans unless I transfer to another ship." He helps me unstack the last of the boxes, "The instructor of the Tunceli takes care of crag crabs, if you are interested. But they aren't nearly as gentle as leviathans and to be honest stink so much I can't get near them." Both him and Coti release my hooves, "We use 'em to force people out of cover, to give you an idea."

Paused
>>
>>28995342
We may need a small crag crab for practical joke purposes at some point. Imagine one in an enemy's space helmet.

In fact we should endeavor to check out other species as available during our travels.
>>
have this bump from 10
>>
B
>>
beb
>>
>>28997690
u
>>
>>28998784
beb
>>
>>29000924
>>
>>28998784
>>
>>29002114
>>
>>29003083
>>
File: 028 - Tunceli's animal bay.png (15KB, 1000x832px) Image search: [Google]
028 - Tunceli's animal bay.png
15KB, 1000x832px
>>28995440
"Can I see them?"
"Well, they aren't exactly classified. Only very offensive to the nostrils." He grimaces, "Just ask your AI to arrange the teleportation."
A few minutes later I am guided by a drone to the Tunceli's animal guard, its door blocked by some kind of shield spell.
"Whip is. Waiting you." Says the flying drone amidst its constant clicks before flying away.
The purpose of the bubble becomes obvious as soon as I cross into the room-- the smell is pestilent enough that I have to swallow vomit immediately.
"Sorry for that, it takes a while to get used to it. What'd you need?" I inhale, making my stomach turn again, "And we could talk outside the crabs' room, you know."

Didn't feel like making pixel art for this, so have a quick shitty drawing
>>
>>29005231
Y-yeah, maybe that's a good idea. I wanted too know more about the species you guys work with.
>>
>>29005396
I nod and walk out of the room, Whip following me with a smirk, "'Celly, mind giving me a shower?" She asks as soon as we are out.
A stream of water, and then another of hot air, hits her.
"How do you work with these things!?" I ask once I have my breath again
"They ain't so bad for someone who grew up in a swamp." She waves a hoof, "They are sweeties when you get to know them."
"Isn't there anything else you could work with?"
One of the crabs tries to walk out of the room after Whip, but she kicks it back into the bubble before the smell becomes unbearable, "Oh, yeah, I've read about training over a dozen species and have experience with a few of those, but crag crab trainers aren't comm-- No!" She stares at the crab when it tries to pass the barrier again, making it back off, "Crag crab trainers aren't common. There's good pay in this line of work, sweetie."
>>
bemp
>>
>>29005708
It appears we'd need to really develop our stench-handling abilities before we do much with these. I guess we can stick with Coti for now. I'm not sure where to go now, should we flirt with our stallion friend some more and get more Coti training advice, or what?
>>
File: 029 - Kitchens.png (10KB, 798x718px) Image search: [Google]
029 - Kitchens.png
10KB, 798x718px
>>29007406

I give a look to the now three crabs who seem to be tempted to cross the barrier. "I don't think I could handle one of these."
"Most people can't, anyway," She shrugs, "You are the girl Touch mentioned, right? The one who'll take care of Coti?" I nod, "Good luck with that, the boy's a riot."
"Thanks, I'll be getting back to work now."
She heads back into the room with a hoof wave and I go back to the kitchen, noticing that the workers door is open.
"Dear?" Mom stops chatting with a griffon, "She wanted to meet you."
"Is it really her?" The old griffoness focuses an eye on me, "My sight is not what it used to be, just let me..."
She walks to me and hold my head between her claws, exhamining me slowly, "Oh, of all the things... A crystal pony, this far from any crystal heart?" She lets go of me, "Do you ever dream with it? Hmm?"
"What with?" I take a step away from her on reflex before understanding her question. "O-oh. Crystal heart. Yes, sometimes."
"How often? She keeps staring, her head turned in the way only griffons can do it and focusing a single eye on me,
"Once or twice a year, but it's nothing important, really."
"I'd figure, this far... not important, hm? How can your people not be important to you?" She asks, genuinely confused.

Defaulted to this because I had intented to say it was a possible action and apparently forgot to.
Also quick sketch again because it's 7 AM and I hadn't seen the post before.
And paused for the night.
>>
>>29008003
Why would something that I've never seen be important to me?
>>
bumping at page 10.
>>
>>29008003
Go Go go Go go go.
>>
>>29008073
"I've never met them." I take another step away from the inquisitive griffoness, which seemingly prompts her to take another step towards me.
"Miss, I thought we agreed--" Starts mom.
"Oh, yes, sorry." She steps back with a conciliatory expression, "I suppose I understand that even if I, mh, if I don't agree with it... But don't you want to meet them some day? To see a crystal heart yourself?" She leaves it in the air, "I am sure I could arrange something with the closest embassy."
Amber enters the kitchen with a pot on her hooves, giving the griffoness a nasty look, and that seems to be enough for mom, "Dear, is she bothering you?"
>>
>>29010100
Uh, not really, just confused. Why are you interested in me? And why is it so important I go see the crystal heart?
>>
>>29010165
"No, I just... why are you so interested in me?"
"Oh? Oh! Forgive me, age has made it so hard to focus..." She offers me a claw to shake, which I take, "Greta Girdings, crystal druid and worker of the crystal-griffon embassy. I... I don't have as much influence as I once had, I am sure you can see why, but there's still some people who owes me favours."
"But why are you so interested in me seeing the crystal heart?"
"Oh, is not that I am interested personally, but for your kind... not even your people, your entire species exists because of the crystal heart, and you are attuned to it and the earthbones because of that. You are so adept and hearing the songs of the world, and of understanding its love... do you understand why your culture puts so much importance in love and the heart?"
>>
>>29010283
Uh, something about slavery and then love powering the heart so it could defend us? Sorry, I don't really know. I'm not sure it's even really my culture if I barely know about it anyway.
>>
>>29010385
"I know something about..." I pause for a moment to remember the name, "Sombra, but not much about it."
"The crystal hearts have defended their kingdoms many, many times since then, but I see that you really have no interest in it... mh, I apologize if I was a bother to you," She raises a claw to her head and takes one of the pins on her feathers, then offers it to me, "Take this, at least. It comes from the forests of homeworld's Crystal Empire, and I have others like it."

Sorry for taking so long, but I was taken away.
>>
>>29011225
Thank you. Sorry if I didn't sound interested, this is just a bit sudden. I've thought about the homeworld before, but not much about the Crystal Empire specifically.
>>
>>29011395
"Don't be, this is just too sudden," I grab the pin and look at it, "I've thought about homeworld, but never about the crystal kingdom."
"Hm, seeing you is like seeing an unrooted lily... Do pay a visit to the Empire if you ever visit homeworld, would you?" She smiles weakly, "I'll be staying here for a little while until your mechanic repairs my ship, do come for a chat if you want to know anything about the empire or your people. I will let you work in peace now." She walks out of the kitchen, closing the door behind her.
"I didn't think she'd be so overbearing about it, sweety." Mom rubs the side of her head with a sigh, "I told her to tone it down, dammit."
"Called it." Amber cuts some onions in a corner of the table. "You done with the cat in heat?"
"Cat in heat?" Asks Mom, giving us both confused looks.
"Oh, yeah, that thing loooves Far."
"Loves how? Dear, is there anything about the herb-- the leviathan I should know?"
>>
>>29011684
Coti? Not really. He's friendly enough.
>>
>>29011694
"Coti's just friendly." I put the pin on my hair before it gets lost somewhere and wash my hooves, "Is there anything I can help with?"
"The order for table twelve is ready." Says Rosa. Mom gestures at a pot in the fire and goes back to cooking.
I grab it and head for that table, noticing that Rosa's speakers are still working above me. "Greta seems so..."
"Hm?" I mutter as I walk to the table.
"I don't know how to say it. Anxious to help you, I think? Despite you not needing help?"
>>
>>29011892
I guess the Empire is important to her. She probably thinks if I go to the Empire I'll have some deep spiritual moment or something like that.
>>
>>29011941
"I guess it's important for her, if she's worked for it for a long time. Here is you order. " I serve it on their plates, "Anything else?"
None of them does, so I head back to the kitchen.
Rosa speaks up again before I reach it, "But she was transferring the importance she puts on the empire to you because of your species. Isn't that racist, regardless of her trying to be helpful?"
"Is this like the thing with the minotaur last moon?"
"It was reasonable of you to expect him to be strong, based on their genetic predisposition to it. Nothing I know indicates culture and species are inexorably related to each other."
>>
>>29012438
Huh... I suppose that makes sense. Doesn't change the fact that there are individuals that think otherwise.
>>
>>29012638
"I guess that makes sense. Even if not everyone would agree with it."
There's a pregnant silence before Rosa speaks again, "I suppose I am just surprised at you not being bothered in any way I can tell, unlike everyone else."
There's a sound of glass breaking behind me.
"Someone misstep and fell over table twenty three." Says Rosa before I can make the question.
>>
>>29013081
Ask Rosa if anyone was hurt and go clear the broken glass.
>>
>>29013150
"Did anyone get hurt?" I ask her, trotting to the kitchen for everything I'll need to clean it.
"Some cuts from the glass. And a wounded pride." She adds.
"What?"
"You'll see." She seems to be slightly amused when she says it.
A moment later I reach the 23, carrying a bucket with some things inside it on my rump and a broom in my mouth.
"Do you ever take that armour off, you freak?" Roam, not having noticed me yet, yells at a familiar pony in heavy combat armour.
"When I require to." His static-filled voice is enough for me to remember him.
"Magic, buddo, my friendo, you idiot, do you even take baths?" Roam turns around him, massaging his back side, "That weights what, two hundred kilos? You could've broken my back!"
"The suit has built-in mechanisms that you should know of."
"Yes, but dude, your skin needs to breathe Oh hey you beauty Oh it's you." His expression changes from an annoyed one to a lopsided smile to a pseudo panicked one in two or three seconds, "Uhm, Far was it?"
"Picking up boyfriends left and right, I see." Laughs Magic.
"Man, I am so going to punch you some day." Deadpans Roam.
"Ain't my fault if you make that face the second time you see almost every girl."
"Soo going to punch you." Roam turns to me again, "Uh, did I make you too uncomfortable last night--?"
Magic's bolstering laugh interrupts Roam, prompting him to turn to the armored pony and punch his helmet. His hoof bounces off with a soft clack.
"Worth it." Roam clutches his hoof in pain. "But, uhm, I didn't intend to make you so uncomfortable last night. I mean, it's not that I intended to make you uncomfortable in the first place of course, it's just, did I, uh, come off as rapey?" He stands there uncomfortably.
>>
>>29013546
It's fine... seriously, you're not the worse I've dealt with.
>>
I swear to god this thing doesn't send my "Paused for the night" posts on purpose.
>>
>>29013546
Is this the guy who's into guys but doesn't know we're actually a guy? I lost track. Regardless, I'm in the "let's flirt and see what happens" camp. If he's into guys let's clarify the situation too.
>>
>>29014714
I'm pretty sure this is the guy who knows we're a guy but only likes manly guys.
>>
>>29014717
Oho. In that case we need to hoof-wrestle him.
>>
>>29014717
That's Eggshell, Magic also heard us telling him we're actually male.

Roam is the one who we played card games (I think it was poker?) with, that resulted in us needing to strip because of Amber. If memory serves, Rosa saved us from stripping by calling us away.
>>
be
>>
>>29015103
So, this is the pair we got a good view from behind on? OK cool. We haven't for sure established that he's NOT into guys though, unless I'm mistaken. Further research may be called for.
>>
>>29015103 >>29014726
>>29014717 >>29014714
>>29013841
"I've had worse." I start cleaning the floor, giving a look to the now broken table, "Rosa, where are our replacement tables?"
She takes a moment to answer, "Area 4L of the storage bay."
"Far, look, I know the way I come off as," Roam stands awkwardly outside the area I am cleaning, "But I really really don't like making people run away the way you did. Isn't there any way I could make up for it?"

Queued the flirting for now
>>29017778
The pair we got a view of were Roam and Dented Armour, Magic was there when we told Egg that we ain't a lady but since we whispered he probably didn't hear it.
>>
>>29017856
Since we got that "intimate" with Roam, it seems like it'd be harmless enough to flirt with him a bit. Unless he's strictly mare oriented. Honestly I'm so confused about our relationships right now I shouldn't be suggesting anything about them until I get back on track.
>>
>>29017856
Sure, what do you have in mind, hmm~?
>>
I was writing the update but something came up, will try to write it later tonight.
>>
>>29018431
I see
>>
beb
>>
boop
>>
>>29018024
>>29018431
"...and what did you have in mind?" I turn back to him.
"What do you expect?" Peeps in Magic, amused.
Roam ignores him, "I mean, it can't be anything that takes too long of course, with our ships getting ready to depart..." He pauses in thought "How about I get that table for you?"
"What?" Me and Magic ask in unison.
"I mean, that'll save you the work later right? With my training I am sure I can carry a table here lickety split."

Will keep updating in about an hour or so, gotta solve software issues atm
>>
>>29022983
Updating times will be shaky for an hour or so*, my bad.
>>
>>29022983
>>29023005

Should we make a suggestion or wait for the next post?
>>
>>29023694
You can suggest, yeah. I was about to say that I already reinstalled my OS and most things are normalized.
ALl hail regular backups of your system settings.
>>
>>29022983
Say that we would be grateful. As a strong body like his would be good at moving it.
>>
>>29023751
"Oh. Alright. I am sure a strong stallion like yourself can do it quickly." I add.
"Don't you worry. Miss Rosa, would you?"
"My pleasure." A small sphere of light comes from the ceiling and guides him away from us.
"Hrm. That happened." Magic stands still for a moment. "Whatever happened?"
"We got ropeled into striping," I keep cleaning, cleaning the floor not face him. "I had to check something outside the ship."
He doesn't answer immediately, "Ah. Touch mentioned having forgotten to give you something, by the way." He starts walking away quietly, but is interrupted.
"Wait, what?" Dented walks to us holding a water bottle in telekinesis. "What in Tartarus happened?" He pauses, "Can't I leave that guy alone for five damn minutes?"
"I stumbled." Says Magic nonchalantly before walking away.
"Oh." He leaves the bottle on an uninjured chair nearby. "He did apologize for last night, didn't he?" I nod, "Oh, good. That guy will give me an aneurysm one of these days, I swear to Twilight..."
"What are you two, anyway?" I ask after a moment of silence.
"Me and Roam? I met him in training," He shrugs, "We work well together in the field and got used to keep an eye on each other."
>>
>>29024499
Ah, is he's always so... flirty?
>>
>>29024499
Sounds like you are close friends.
>>
>>29024565
>>29024787
"Is he always like that?"
"A Casanova wannabe? It took me two years to get him off me." He rolls his eyes. "He's not a jerk about it, at least."
"It sounds like you are good friends."
"I'd give a leg for him. Nearly did a few times during skirmishes, too."
Roam reaches us, walking on his hindlegs and holding a table above his head on his forelegs.
"You'll screw your back doing that." Dented grabs the table on telekinesis and lifts it from Roam's back.
"Thanks for that," Roam stretches and pushes the pieces of broken table to a side so that Dented can put the new one in place, "You can leave it like this, we'll order again in a few."
Rosa pips in, "Far? There's a pretty large order on tables twelve through fifteen."
"How big?" I put everything on my back.
"I'd say a nine out of ten."
"What? But we are getting ready to leave!" Dented gives an offended look in the general direction of those tables.
"I understand they made a bet." Explains Rosa.
Small pause to make dins
>>
>>29025060
Thank Roam and ask when are they going to leave? A few hours? or right now?
>>
>>29025099
"Thanks Roam, but when are you leaving?"
"In a few hours, but they should be ready already, the idiots."
>>
>>29025353
Maybe we can see each other again before you go. That table would've been pretty heavy and I'm very grateful for your help. How strong are you to lift it with just your forelegs?
>>
>>29025423
"How long exactly?"
"Why do you ask?" Replies Roam, "Four and a half hours."
I leave the broom and bucket in the floor, turn to them, and put a hoof on the table, heart racing. Distance. Proper distance for a kiss to nearly happen but not to crash our snouts together, that's what Amber said. "Are you all words, or are you actually up to the task?"
My goddess, how does Amber do this in a regular basis? Stay calm, don't blush. That'd ruin it.
He looks back at me in silence, mouth half open from the surprise. Yes!
"I'll see you in an hour." I turn away from the table and pick up the bucket and broom again, swinging my hips as I go back to the kitchen.
"Far? get those to table eleven." Mom doesn't turn away from the pan, both her and Amber cooking several things at the same time.
Why do I have the feeling that I forgot something?
>>
>>29025759
>Why do I have the feeling that I forgot something?

Can we think of anything? is it with one of the soldiers? of Coti? some task we were told to do?
>>
>>29025759
Did we forget to tell him where to meet us? And yeah, what've we done with Coti?
>>
>>29025864
>>29025780
Coti? No. Touch? I can see what is that he wants later. Roam? I--
Oh, /fuck/.
I didn't say where to meet.
"Far, can you?" Mom gives me a curious glance and gestures again at the plates that are waiting to be carried.
Paused.
>>
>>29026011
Going back would be awkward as hell, tell Rosa or Amber to pass on a message, telling him the location of our room?
We should also stop ignoring mom.
>>
>>29026011
he'll no doubt assume "here" if we don't give him a location in time, which we can probably manage. I say we deliver the plates then go tell him where. Running back sans plates would be uncool, better to risk the delivery first.
>>
page 10 escape
>>
enjoy your bump
>>
beb
>>
getting close.
>>
>>
10 again
>>
>>29027944
>>29026271
I clean my hooves and grab the plates, trying to think of what to do. Going back there would ruin everything, so...
"Rosa?" I ask her when I am out of mom and Amber's earshot.
She doesn't answer.
"...Rosa?" I repeat.
"Hm?" She seems distracted, "What is it."
"Could you tell Roam where's my room?"
"Fine."
Soon I reach the table. where a group of stallions and another of mares are having an animated argument with each other. The centrer of it all seem to be one of each side, glaring at each other.
I put the plates on the table quietly, preparing to rush off, but they each give a look to what they have immediately.
"I want another one." Demands the mare.
"Then I want two more!" Demands back the stallion.
>>
>>29036588
Comment that they must be really hungry. Go back and mention that they want more of what they ordered.
>>
>>29036588
Go and get them more, I guess. Good move asking Rosa to tell him.
>>
>>29036801
>>29036828
"You must be really hungry."
"What? No." The stallion gives me a look.
"We are just setting that I am better than him." Adds the mare.
"Yeah, sure."
The mare answers something, but I am walking away before they pull me into their argument and don't hear it.
"They want three more servings," I say when I enter the kitchen.
"Hrm. Make five." Mom tells Amber, "They already had those queued up, take them there. And the ones at the right are for tables eight and seven.
I grab a tray to carry them and drop the orders. The crowd is much more excited than before now, both plates already empty. The mare and stallion are staring at each other intensely, as if trying to make the other burn to ashes by sheer force of will.
"Holy Cadance will you two fuck already." Says someone from the crowd around them. This is followed by a few yeahs, which the stallion and mare ignore.
I put their orders on the table, and they throw themselves at the food immediately without bothering to use their forks.
Ugh. I hate eating contests.
I look around, and can't help but notice that a few other clients seem to be disgusted by the way the contestants eat.
>>
>>29037441
Remind the two that each order is going to raise the cost of their bill.
>>
>>29037577
"You do know that you've got to pay for this, right?" I turn back to them.
"Yes!" They answer simultaneously, slamming their hooves on the table, "Next order!"
Oh, damn it. A /dramatic/ eating contest.
I trot back to the kitchen to pick their next orders, but hear Rosa talking before entering.
"...eally think it is?" The tone in which she asks it makes me pause before entering.
"Sounds like it." Says Amber, distracted.
"I don't think so."
"No one does the first time." Amber sounds amused when she says it.
>>
>>29038004
Ask what they are talking about. And tell that that they are wanting another order.
>>
At least the profit from those two will be good
>>
File: file.png (123KB, 1008x629px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
123KB, 1008x629px
FUCK
And paused for the night
>>
beb
>>
>>29039459
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>29038064
"What are you talking about?" I enter the kitchen -noticing that mom isn't here- and load the tray
"Nothing much." Answers Rosa, making Amber snicker, "Several clients around table eleven have reported to being bothered."
"Their eating?" I ask, tray ready.
"Yes, and a griffon is... being candid about her opinions of them."
>>
leaving 10.
>>
>>29042904
Let's go deliver the food and hear what the griffin is saying.
>>
>>29042904
I nod and head back to the table, hearing the shouts before reaching the table.
"...even eat in peace, you mongrels!" Swears an old griffoness, "I paid for food, not for overgrown children who eat like animals and won't stop shouting!"
"Please, miss," I leave the tray in the contestants' table and grab her shoulder, "I could help you move to another table."
"I already moved." She doesn't turn her head to me, "I was at the other side of the room, and I still could hear their shouting. What I want is to eat in peace."

Sorry for the delay, had a minor issue.
>>
>>29044037
Can we think of another place we could move them to eat? Also when we go back ask where mom went.

She better not be doing what I think she's doing.[spoiler/]
>>
>>29044202
I move to see her face, trying to recognize if this is the same from before... no, her eyes are not the same shade of pink, and her beak is larger.
"What is it." She asks.
"I thought... nothing." I shake my head and turn to the others again, "Is there any chance that you'd accept to move to another room?"
Their eyes fixed on the griffoness, they nod together.
"There's another dinning room that we open when this one fills, would you follow me?" I grab the tray and guide them to the otherwise empty room, some of the people who was watching their contest with us.
"Our AI will still take your orders, is there anything else you want, before I go?"
"Uhm. Water?"
"I'll bring it with your next order." I nod and trot back to the kitchen, where Amber is struggling to keep up with the orders on her own, "Where did mom go?" I ask as I put the next orders on the tray.
"The captains of the ship wanted to talk with her about something." She grabs a spoon with her mouth and uses it to mix something in a pot, "Dhe baberworg do gheeb de ghad 'ere."
I take a moment to process that, "Coti?"
She puts the spoon back in the table and cleans her tongue against her teeth, "Yeah, they are sorting out the last tidbits about it. Didn't you have to sign something too? To take care of it?"
>>
>>29044751
I don't remember needing to sign anything. Guess we should head there too? Can Amber handle things for a moment? Tell Amber about the griff that was moved and the water she wants if we're leaving.
>>
>>29044751
Was it something from the ship ai we needed to sign for? I thought we did that.
>>
Not feeling well, so paused for the night
>>
Goodnight, Cameta.
>>
>>
beb
>>
>>29044989
The ones who were moved were the two having the eating contest, not the griffon.
>>
>>29046898
>>
>>29046506
>>
>>29047901
>>
>>29044989
>>29045024
>>29046927
"Sign som-- Oh, dammit," I leave the tray back on the table, "The civilian addon thing, can you take care of things until I get that done?"
Amber gives a look to the eatery behind me, nearly filled with the crew of the Tunceli and Kalan, but Rosa speaks before she can, "Considering the rate at which orders are made. I don't know if that'd be advisable."
"How long is it?" Ember turns back to the stove.
"I had to..." I pause to remember what did Magic say, "To make an oath and sign a contract."
"Rosa, is there anyone who could help me here for a minute?"
"Let me see... Kublai and Hotfix are helping one of our clients, Mercury making repairs... No one seems to be available. Other than Relic."
"The kid?" Amber cringes, taking a pot of broth from the fire, "Rosa, if anyone asks we won't be delivering orders for a few. And Far, you take too long and I murder you."
"I won't," I trot out of the room, "Rosa, where are they?"
"In the cargo bay, I am calling the elevator for you."
A moment later I get there, finding mom signing several pages over a box and talking with the old stallion I found in her room before and a mare a decade or two younger than him.
"Oh." The stallion blinks, "Terra?"
"Hm?" She turns in the direction he's looking, "Oh, Far, we were about to call you. Belt, would you give her the oath?"
He nods, "Tes, will you be our witness?"
The mare grabs a book from over the box and holds it up on a hoof, "Place your hooves on it."
I do so with Belt, and he's quick to talk, "Repeat after me:

>[1/2]
>>
>>29049318
"As a free citizen of Equestria and under my own will, I lend my time and energies to the state.
"I will do this to the best of my capacity, knowing that regardless of distance I am enlightened by Princess Twilight Sparkle's generous wisdom, soothed by Princess Luna's gentle guidance, and inspired by Princess Celestia's radiant kindness.
"Under the shields of the sun, moon, and starburst, I am hereby granted temporal membership of Equestria's army, fully informed of all the responsibilities that my task entrails."
I am silent for a moment after saying the last word, staring at the book. It seems to be a reference guide of martial law.
"Now," Tes leaves the book on the table and takes a few papers grabbed by a clip from the main pile, "We need you to fill these." She offers me a ballpen.
I do so, the teleporters flashing to life when I am nearly done.
"Come here." Touch walks out of the teleporter, gesturing at a reluctant Coti, "It's not so long, really!"
Coti purrs loudly, keeping his feet on the teleporter platform.

>[2/2]
>>
>>29049322
Give coti a hug.
>>
>>29049322
Comfort Coti. Assure Coti that he'll be back.
>>
hailing bump
>>
good night page 10 bump
>>
>>29050545
>>
beb
>>
>>29053575
>>
>>29053575
>>
>>29050064
>>29049921
I trot to Touch, my eyes on Coti, "Coti doesn't want to stay?"
"Between the way the others are acting and this..." He leaves it in the air, "It's just a bad time for the poor thing."
"Coti, why won't you come with me?" I gesture at him to do so with a hoof.
"Yeah, I only need to go for a bit," Adds Touch, "You won't be all alone!"
Coti purrs again, more softly this time, but after a moment he steps out of it and, however nervously, to us.
"Thanks for that," Touch gives a pat to Coti's leg, "I'll send someone with some more stuff for him in a bit."
>>
>>29056897
Try to calm Coti and wait for more stuff, I guess.
>>
>>29056897
Hug and pet Coti.
>>
>>29057051
>>29057780
I give Coti a look, "I'll calm him down."
"Oh, you are the best." He runs to the teleporter controls, "I'll go prepare for the rest of the travel."
He jumps to the teleporting platforms, disappearing with a flash of light.
Coti purrs quietly a moment later, his head falling, and I put a hoof on his leg. When that doesn't get any reaction I hug his leg, but that only gets him to look at me for a moment.
>>
>>29058091
Tell Coti things will be alraight. We're here to look after him. Touch will come back someday.
>>
>>29058142
"He'll be back in no time, really!" I put some of my weight on his leg, "And I'll be with you, too. Isn't that nice?"
After a moment he purrs quietly and pats me in the head, dishevelling my mane, and curls up in a corner of the room.

Pausing for the night. ANd sorry for having such terrible update rate lately, it's just that I am even more tired than usual.
>>
>>29059241
wait for the other supplies.

I hope we know what we are doing.
>>
beb
>>
>>29061636
I sit down near Coti, and after a few minutes a pair of walkers come with two large chests and deposit them near us. He moves slightly in acknowledgement of it, but doesn't react to it other than that.
I open them and scan their contents-- one is mostly filled with toys, several of them mechanical, with the remaining space being occupied by what seems to be mostly treats. A few even seem to have some meat, if I am reading their tags right.
The other chest has what, if I didn't know Coti already, I wouldn't guess belong to him-- photos, a few small boxes with what seems to be mementos, some magazines that were apparently donated by the Kalan's crew, and a large box filled with simple puzzles made to accommodate hands as large as Coti's comfortably.
>>
>>29064344
Excitedly tell Coti that all his things are here!

Where is he going to say on station?
>>
>>29064360
"Hey, look at this!" I show him the photos and magazines, "And they gave you this!"
He grabs one of the magazines, scans it from various angles by approaching it to one of the red fruit-like growths on his vines, and curls up again with the magazine hidden under his digit.
"And you also have this, want to play something?" I lift an assortment of ropes and various plastic toys, but he ignores me.
"Uh, don't you want to take a corner of the storage for yourself? Make it cosier?" I ask as a last resource. He simply grabs the chests and drags them closer to himself, careful to not hit me with them.
>>
>>29064778
Assure Coti that it'll be okay. You'll be fine here. Plus you have me.

Maybe we should leave and come back later?
>>
File: file.png (8KB, 302x514px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
8KB, 302x514px
>>29064857
"You'll be okay, really!" I pet him, "It's just a little bit of time. And you have me, right?"
He doesn't answer, so I start walking away only to be caught by an arm. He holds me against his neck, purring quietly for a moment before falling quiet. After a moment he softens the grab enough to let me breath, but doesn't completely let go of me.
>>
>>29065375
Snuggle with Coti for a little bit but tell him that we'll need to go for a little while and we'll be back later.
>>
>>29065390
I stay with him for a minute or two, but after that I push against his arm and, after some initial resistance, he lets go of me.
"I've got to work now, but I'll be back later." I trot back to the kitchen, asking Rosa to call the elevator for me along the way.
"How long has it been?" I ask her while I am ascending in it.
"Since what?"
"Since I talked with Roam."
"Half an hour." She answers after a moment.
I nod, the doors of the elevator opening. When I enter the kitchen both mom and Amber are cooking as fast as they can, over a dozen plates over the table.
"Done with the cat?" Asks Amber, irritated, "I told you to make it fast."

Paused for the night.
>>
>>29065646
Apologize and say it is rather clingy and homesick. Keep an eye on the time and help out as much as you can.
>>
>>
>>29068083
>>
>>29068807
>>
>>29066359
"Sorry, he was homesick." I put as many of the orders as I can on a pair of trays and hold each on a hoof, "I had to calm him down."
She mutters something, too softly for me to make out, and I head out to give the orders.
"Hey," A mare calls me when after a pair of trips, "My bread was bad." She shows me a piece of it with mold in a corner.
"I'll bring you more in a bit--" I start to walk again, but she interrupts me.
"And now my pasta has some mold too, and I am allergic to it..." She adds awkwardly,
>>
>>29071154
Mold on everything? Yecch! I wonder what the hell's wrong in the kitchen? Cooling system failure in the fridge? Report back to the kitchen, an audit needs to be run before a mass food poisoning breaks out!
>>
>>29071154
Ask the mare how bad her allergic reaction to it is? Does she need to go to the infirmary? Check to see what the heck is wrong with the food.
>>
>>29071281
>>29071672
"Wait, the pasta had mold? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" I add.
"Uhm, no, I was distracted and didn't notice the bread had mold and was pushing the food around..." She circles a hoof in the air uncomfortably, "I ate a bit, but not enough to be sick."
>>
>>29071709
Is it normal mold? My mind is in the gutter and I immediately wonder if leviathans reproduce by sporing or pollen.
>>
>>29071709
We should make sure she sees a doctor anyway, just to be sure.
>>
>>29071850
>>29071910
"Look, go see the medic anyway, she's three doors from here. I'll get another order here in a few minutes."
She hesitates for a moment, but nods and walks away.
I get the rest of the orders to the other clients, "Rosa, did anyone else get bad bread?"
"One other client mentioned it, and Terracota found that the bag we were took it from was moist." She answers.
I nod with a relieved sigh, glad that it wasn't as much of a disaster as I feared it could be.
Several minutes pass as I deliver more orders, not saying anything, "Rosa, How long has it been?" I ask as I return to the kitchen with two empty trays.
"Hm?"
"Roam."
It takes a moment for her to answer, "About an hour."
"Thanks," I nod and give a look to the table, where only a few orders await me, "Mom, can I take a few hours off?"
"What?" She doesn't turn to me, too busy cooking. "You've taken an awful lot of time off work today, Far."

Sorry, had to do something and forgot completely about this
>>
>>29072322
Sorry mom, I know we're kinda busy today and... it won't happen again?
Tell her about our date with Roam? It is a date, right?
>>
>>29072322
Let Mom know that our social life depends on having some time off now. I'd also mention mold in the pasta unless it just fell off the bread.
>>
Sorry for dissapearing, there was a power outage like two minutes after posting and now I have to work. I'll resume at my earliest convenience.
>>
boop
>>
>>29076390
>>
>>29073335
>>29072578
"Sorry, it's just a busy day." I cringe.
"I am aware of that. Table twenty." She leaves another order on the table.
"Yes, but mom-- my social life!"
"Amber, will you be angry if she doesn't go?"
She stays out of our argument.
"I'll take that as a no. I think most of your social life is safe. Table six." She puts another order.
"I have more--" I start, bothered, but cut myself, "Please, I don't have dates that often."
"And you didn't even think of telling me ahead of time? Table twelve." Another order is put on the table.
>>
>>29078350
B-but mom... it was an impulsive thing... and if I miss out on this, he'll be gone for months!

Bring out the orders quickly and come back.
>>
>>29078350
I'm sorry, I'm not used to having other things going on. This isn't exactly normal for me.
>>
>>29078350
Run the orders out fast, then sneak off on them. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>29078680
>>29078769
"Mom, please, I am not used to having so many people around." I grab the orders and trot to deliver them, coming back as soon as I can, "He'll be gone for moons after this."
A few more orders float onto the table before she answers, "I expect that next time you'll tell me beforehand about things like these?"
"YesMom."
"You have an hour." She doesn't turn to me, "A minute longer and you'll spend a week cleaning the bathrooms."
>>
>>29078983
Yes! Hug, kiss and thank mom, check the time now, and go to our room to find Roam.
>>
>>29078983
This:
>>29079003
>>
>>29079003
I grab her in a hug, thanking her, and trot to my room. I find Roam near it.
"IIII think I lost my way. But," He grins, "But I think that doesn't matter, so long as I have my duddete of a shinning knight to show the way?"
I nod and guide him, smiling too despite my nervousness. What if he doesn't like me or... it? I hate it when that happens. I hate it so much.
The doors of my quarters slide behind us, locking when I press the discrete switch besides it.
If he doesn't like me... I better make this quick. I should've done it beforehand, but I didn't and now I have to do it now and slide out my pants and--
He doesn't hate me. He helps me take off the rest of my clothing, and it's a while before we reach the bed.

>--

I press myself against him, eliciting Roam to do the same. I should've expected him to be a postcoital cuddler.
Not that I am much better, either.
He gives a look to the clock of his that rests on the bedside table.
"You said an hour?" I nod lazily. "We still have a bit."
"Hmm...?"
"...and we kind of stink." He continues.
>>
>>29079568
Is there a bathroom in our quarters?
Go shower together.
>>
>>29079568
We should wash up and head back. Give him a smooch before we leave though.
>>
>>29079584
>>29079618
"Want to take a shower?" I smooch him on the cheek and slide off the bed, heading for the bathroom.
He is quick to join me, standing under the spray and looking at the shower in unexpected silence.
"Anything wrong?" I ask him.
"Huh?" He turns to me, "Sorry, did you say anything?"
"If there's anything wrong."
"No, I was just remembering the rain." He stretches and starts washing himself, "It's been... three moons? Since I was in a world. You've never been to one, haven't you?" He adds.
"No, but why do you ask?"
"You looked like it." He makes a little jump, splashing water from the ground over me, "I'll never get used to artificial gravity."

Ye, the bathroom's that mirror door that can be seen i nthe image of her room.
And paused for the day.
>>
>>29080151
How is it different? Isn't its strength the same as homeworld?
>>
>>29080151
What do you mean looked like it? Is that bad?
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.