[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends! Issue #43

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 86

File: 1474586828615.png (360KB, 1275x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1474586828615.png
360KB, 1275x1754px
Bloke has forsaken us again edition

>>28915277
Welcome to the superhero thread, mainly starring Sunset Shimmer as the Amazing Spider-Woman! All mlp/superhero green, art, and discussions are welcome.
Excelsior!

Story list:
untitled 7 (Hydra agent)- http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw & http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ (story too big, split up)
treppahcs (not the phantom menace) - http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX
superkeaton (under surveillance) - http://pastebin.com/u/superkeaton (all somewhere in parts on his pastebin)
Spider-bloke 2099 (not really from the future) - http://pastebin.com/zANAAGcy
Punished Beans (had his full body mirror taken down) - http://pastebin.com/yNaJFuz0
3suns (herald of atleast one sun) - http://pastebin.com/u/3Suns
Red (now in Gotham)

drawfriends:
mamorukusanagi (he's around here somewhere) - http://mamorukusanagi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art

all Superhero Stories:
http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si

Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqKSv1F42A
>>
FIRST!
>>
>>28972120
>Be Princess Twilight Sparkle.
>You have seen enough political ploys over the past few years and you can see in Spitfire's eyes that whatever it is she believes in, she's devout to it.
>She's shackled by the laws of this land and the intrigue of her infiltrated go-to team.
>This isn't her first choice, not by far.
>You've come to a decision yourself.
>Removing the route of the problem.
“The changelings which you deem to have infiltrated the Wonderbolts... in Equestria we have dealt with them too. Back then it was difficult to make an universal spell of revealing them, but I can familiarize myself with the physiology of everyone here to later be able to tell if they are the same or not.”
>“Excellent. But why not come forward sooner?”
“I have already begun doing so. And it had been to protect someone. She has revealed her true name to us, has shown to be supportive of our cause and take the Tesseract away from us without any bloodshed.”
>“Chrysalis?”
“Indeed.”
>“Princess Sparkle...”
“I didn't say anything because I gave her the benefit of the doubt.”
>Spitfire rubs her temples.
>“Princess Sparkle... Thank you for telling me.”
>“Say what you want to say.”
>She turns around to Sunset, who's clearly still enraged.
“Sunset...”
>>
>>28976284
>“Miss Shimmer-”
>Spitfire takes another breath.
>“I'm supposed to be the one with the information, I need them to do my job. And follow-up: I'm withholding information to not compromise any missions.”
>“Like throwing Anon to some Nazi?”
>“Anon is the only thing I know Treehugger values, he'll be fine.”
>“But-”
“Sunset.”
>You walk around Spitfire to hug Sunset.
“I've met this Treehugger. She has had a dark past which was quite noticeable, but she loves her nephew, your boyfriend. And while I was wounded myself, she didn't do anything until...”
>You don't want to blame Spitfire on this.
>Sunset's opinion of her was already low enough.
“...she was attacked, and then all she did was lash out once, defend herself and move to restrain you.”
>You let go of Sunset again.
“From all the horrible things I've heard about this world then she has acted only in self defense. But I understand Colonel Spitfire's decision. Treehugger is dangerous. And she was unstable. Tranquilizing, and restraining her was a way to go.”
>“But you wouldn't have done so yourself.”
“I would have continued talking, but I don't know Treehugger like Spitfire seems to. Tranquilizing may have been really the best option to minimize any damage, especially since the shield Starlight and I were holding up was failing against Treehuggers prodding.”
>>
>>28976292
>“But you- I-”
“Sunset...”
>You give her a calming smile.
>You may be younger than her, but you had to learn being a Princess of Equestria, whereas she just had to care for herself in these years.
“The situation could probably have been handled better but that's the path it went down. We're Equestrians, we know how to forgive and learn from our mistakes. And I think the Colonel agrees that we can cooperate better in the future, doesn't she?”
>You look to Spitfire, laying the words already in her mouth.
>“What is it I can do for you to be happy?”
>“How about not lying to us?”
>“I promised you he'll be fine and he is. Had I told the truth you wouldn't have let me and there wasn't the time to elaborate.”
>“You used him as leverage!”
>“And I already told you why Treehugger would be a valuable ally. We needed that leverage to talk, the only ones of us who I put in danger was Princess Twilight, Starlight and me.”
>Spitfire is reasoning the argument around, and while Sunset already knows it to have been the most applicable solution she is talking about something else.
>However, she doesn't seem to know why she's that hurt herself and only sees the argument.
>It's about how Spitfire did it, how she lost Sunset's respect.
>Or rather how she betrayed that respect.
You need to talk to both of them, in private.
>>
>>28976300
last line was supposed to be >'d
pastebin updated
http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ

up next: action
>>
>>28976204
Defiant, Blackmail?
y u mess up op?
>>
>>28976204
Ease up on bloke, dick
>>
>>28976204
so are we going to get some dragonborn green soon?
>>
>>28976292
BUT ITS FUCKING SPITFIRES FAULT, IT IS COMPLETELY THE TWO FACED BITCHES FAULT!
>>
>>28976300
Anon calling Spitfire on being untrustworthy/10, congrats on learning something Sunset.
>>28976482
What is the Soul Tear shout? I tried to look up the name on the wiki but the adds crashed my computer.
>>
>>28976501
It's the big shout that you learn in Dawngaurd. It lets you kill and resurrect one target.
>>
>>28976512
No, I know what it is and what it does I mean what is the "dragon name" for it. Not the translation.
>>
>>28976516
Oh! It's Rii Vaaz Zol.
>>
>>28976482
I respectfully maintain my anti-vidya stance for this thread.
>>
>>28976583
Thank you, I just wanted to know.
>>
>>28976588
I disrespectfully waggle my bottom at you, vidya > comics
>>
>>28976611
But this is a comics-based thread...
>>
>>28976620
It's a spiderman based thread, and hardly that at times
>>
>>28976588
>>28976611
>>28976620
>>28976624
So long as the green contains Sunset Shimmer as a spider themed vigilante, it's good in my book.
>>
>>28976624
which is why I've been kinda pushing for /sup/ over Spider-Shim
>>
>>28976624
It's a Sunset Shimmer based thread masquerading as a spider-man thread.
>>
>>28976645
you can have both, mr.keaton, its okay to be selfish sometimes
>>
File: 1476241474540.png (505KB, 400x572px) Image search: [Google]
1476241474540.png
505KB, 400x572px
>>28976639
Sounds good, MAY THE DRAGONBORN COME!
>>28976645
You have funny way of doing that by not posting often, also don't care anyways.
>>
>>28976789
This, Dragonborn is just a old world super hero.
>>
File: Gura_Gura_no_Mi_Infobox.png (834KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Gura_Gura_no_Mi_Infobox.png
834KB, 1000x563px
Hey guys its the captain, I think I got the idea for the last oneshot with trepp ready in my head. Will post it as soon as I finish writing it out.
>>
>>28977195
This takes place on the ship Privateer's Pride, and about 1 week after meeting Nightcrawler. Sorry in advance if I got your name wrong, I only remember you agreeing to the idea of being dressed up in a speedo and blue paint for a Halloween party with Pinkie, and I cant recall if you had something specific you wanted to be known as.
>>
>>28976645
I'd prefer this, it would work much better this way. If we stick to this kind of mindset >>28976639 the stories will become old & with little variation. The whole stories must contain Sunset Shimmer as spider woman mindset is also really shitty as it honestly feels like if someone came in here and said "I have a superhero based story but Sunset isn't spider woman and is just a normal person." they'd get told to fuck right off. If we stick with this we may as well migrate to the Sunset thread as that's all we're writing about.
>>
>>28977207
>Be best Captain around telling a story to your newest shipmate.
>"Really Captain, you and Defiant fought the Yakuza to rescue his little sister?" Nightcrawler asked in awe.
"Yup, though it was my fault to begin with, I have been making it up to him by teaching his little sister how to use Haki. Its been going pretty well too, she is a natural." You reply, looking over at Defiant and Babs sleeping on each other on the couch nearby.
>"How does that work anyways Captain? I saw you use a few times, but I don't get what it is." NC asked.
"It is more of innate ability every human has, it isn't taught so much as exercised. There are three different types, Armament, Observation, and the rarest type Conquerors. I have all three, but I am better at Armament and Conquerors, while being only adapt at Observation."
>"But what do they do and how do they work?" NC asks while eating an apple.
"Its like, focusing your spirit energy and using it. Armament makes more or less invisible armor all over or on a specific point of your body, Observation is like turning your senses up to the extreme, but Conquerors is the least useful out of the three, but it knocks out anyone with a weaker will then the user, so I cant just use it whenever I want. Even if it is rare, and it cant be taught either." You reply.
Going to cut off here for now, I need to get something to eat.
>>
beep boop page 9
>>
>>28976495
what exactly is her fault?
Did anything happen?
>>
File: 1480612423059.jpg (687KB, 1124x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1480612423059.jpg
687KB, 1124x1275px
>>28976204
>>
>>28978140
>"Oh no, Anon, you caught me in my spider-outfit."
"That's a nightie."
>"Now you know my secret identity."
"I really don't, though."
>"You could demand sex in exchange for keeping quiet, and I couldn't do aaaannyyyythhiiingg."
"I'm about 100% sure you're bullshitting me about being spid-"
>"Shut up and stick it in my web-hole!"
>>
>>28978282
>blackmail
that's her fetish
>>
>>28978282
>>28978288
>You are Anon, and you're hanging out in your backyard with a couple of your friends.
>Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.
>You haven't seen much of Spiderwoman these last few weeks, and that suits you just fine.
>She's got this weird obsession with you, and you have no idea why. You've done absolutely nothing to encourage her behaviour.
>Maybe those spider powers gave her a tumor, or something. You can't really explain why else she would go from "oh hey it's Anon" to "shove it in my web-hole" without any warning whatsoever.
>She's hot and all, but your dad always told you to never stick your dick in cra-
>"Oh, Anoowwnn~!"
>God dammit.
>Spiderwoman swoops down on her web and lands in front of you, purposefully posing on all-fours with her ass facing towards you.
>Rainbow Dash gapes at you, stunned.
>"Dude. You know Spiderwoman?!"
>You stare straight ahead, doing your best not to stare at her web-hole
"Unfortunately."
>Before one of your friends can chew you out for your slight against Spiderwoman, the superhero in question stands up and wraps her arms around your neck.
>"Anon, really? In front of everyone?"
>You shove the
"Su-Spiderwoman, please."
>Spiderwoman cups her cheeks and gazes at your friends, each one wearing varying expressions of shock and excitement.
>"Anon, I just couldn't. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if you made me have sex with you in front of all your friends?"
>You balk at the superhero.
"What are yo-we've never had se-"
>Rainbow Dash drops her drink and grabs you by the shoulder, eyes wide and wild.
>"You've had SEX with Spiderwom-"
>Rainbow Dash is promptly shoved back several feet as Spiderwoman takes her place, hugging you against her chest possessively.
>"Anon, you're a cruel man!" she says, rubbing your face back and forth and making it very clear that she doesn't wear a bra under her suit, "A cruel, perverted man!"
"Please stop."
>>
>>28978392
>Spiderwoman pushes you back into a proper upright position and places her hands on top of her breasts.
>Her hands slowly descend down her body, fingers getting caught on her erect nipples on their way down to her waistband.
>They catch, and an inch of flesh is revealed.
>"Oh, but if I have to.... if it's to keep my identity a secret.... I guess I have no choice."
>She spins around to show of every inch of flesh as she slowly exposes her rump.
>The plump flesh strains against the tight red suit.
>A quick glance at your friends reveals that they're equal parts confused and uncomfortable at the superhero's sudden exposure.
>"Anon, how do you want me? Face-to-face? Would you really expose my lower face and force me to kiss you in front of..."
>Spiderwoman spins around, only to find you gone.
>"...Anon?"
>You're inside your house behind a locked door.
>You don't care how hot she is; you NEVER stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>28978140
>>28978282
>>28978392
>>28978398
M-more?
>>
>>28977195
>>28977207
>>28977535
Good to have you back Cap!
I was going by Teleport!Anon, but NC is fine by me. One Piece has a lot of weird creatures, I guess it wouldn't be too weird if I had that role.
I'm looking forward to see how you get Trepp into the crew!
>>
>>28978409
>You are Anon, and shit sorta sucks right now. You're laying in your backyard atop the rubble that was once your shed. Now, instead of bikes and a lawnmower, it has an unconscious super-villain in it.

>"Anon!" shrieks Spiderwoman, rubbing her hands all down your body, looking for injuries.
>Finding none, she scoops you up and cradles you against her chest.
>"Oh, you poor creature."
>She ever-so-slowly lowers your head down her chest until you feel your lips bump against something hard. Spiderwoman shivers and holds you in there.
>"Surely, you don't blame me for what happened? For not warning you that the Rhino might try and find you?"
>The hand not holding your head starts rubbing your chest, slipping under your shirt and molesting the bare flesh of your torso.
>"I-is my secret identity safe, Anon? What ghastly price must I pay to keep your lips sealed?"
>She starts trying to move your head up and down so that your lips brush against her nipple. You can feel the fingers - now tracing circles on your chest - curl up in pleasure.
>"Oh, but there isn't time for you to take your pound of flesh now, is there? Now while you're still hurt?"
>She lowers you to the ground (almost hesitating to remove your face from her bosom) and drags her hands down your body.
>"Maybe you'll show mercy if I nurse you back to health?"
>She leans over your face and cups your cheeks delicately; affectionately.
>"Would you hold your tongue and keep my real face a secret?"
>She slowly lowers her hands so that they're back on their path down your body.
>"What if I doted on you and... and did absolutely whatever I needed to do to make you comfortable?"
>She strokes your thigh and stares at your growing bulge.
>"Whatever you WANTED me to do to make you comfortable?"
>Speaking of bulges, you can see a tiny one whip across her face, right where her mouth is.
>You realize that it was her tongue, licking her lips in anticipation.
>>
>>28978549
>Without warning, she reels back and cups her cheeks in surprise.
>"Oh, no!"
>Ah, there it is; the moment when she crossed the line from "unusually fixated" to "legitimately crazy". You were wondering when her insanity would kick in.
>She darts forwards and lowers her head to your crotch, stopping just inches away from headbutting you.
>Spiderwoman lowers her head and gently rests her head on your groin, pressing her ear to your cock. You twitch a the unexpected intimate contact.
>"Anon, this is terrible! He isn't breathing!"
>She pulls back and grips your waistband.
>By the way it stretches and the elastics whine, you aren't sure if she wants to tug your pants down or decimate the cloth separating her from your genitals.
>She lets go of your pants with one hand and struggles to tug the bottom of her mask up to just above her nose.
>"Stay still, Anon. I'm going to have to perform mouth-to-mouth with your little friend."
>>
>>28978558
>Then Sunset mouth rapes him.
>>
File: I had a good laugh.gif (816KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
I had a good laugh.gif
816KB, 400x398px
>>28978558
>"Anon, this is terrible! He isn't breathing!"
I'm still laughing while typing this.
>>
>>28978558
this is bizarrely amusing
Shimmy is best sexual predator
>>
>>28978558
More of sexual predator Spider-Shim?
>>
>>28978140
do you want me to like... mow your lawn?
>>
>>28977535
Yeah! Cap's back.

>>28978558
My dick is confused
>>
>>28978790
"I'll plow your garden."
>>
>>28978046
She ambushed Treehugger during her little, "i want to make peace talk, and totally want to give back your son, whom I am so not using as collateral against you". Well technically she had Soarin try to snipe her, but that's the general idea.
>>
>>28978140
Saved
>>
>>28978282
>>28978288
>>28978392
>>28978398
hot
>>
>>28978547
Dude, you less weird then the Door Door dude, and he was an assassin with a cow theme.
>>
>>28976204
>>
File: 1473521823766.jpg (199KB, 479x760px) Image search: [Google]
1473521823766.jpg
199KB, 479x760px
>>28978558
>>28978942
I aint confused(also sup Defiant), FUCK THE CRAZY OUT OF HER! Maybe even make her a happy mother?
>>
>>28979457
Cute!

I'm doing well thanks for asking, mentally working on my new update. How're you doing?
>>
>>28979650
Could be worse.
>>
bump for more sexual predator spiderwoman
>>
>>28979457
>"Anon, quick! Inject your non-radioactive sperm into my vagina!"
"What are you even-"
>"It's the only way!"
"I'm trying to eat lunch."
>"I'll give you something else to eat."
>>
>>28978558
I like to imagine that by the time Anon agrees to have sex with Sunset, even after all that teasing and crazy seduction, it turns out that she barely knows what she is doing.
>>
>>28980236
Then comfy fucking on the couch? >>28979457
>>
>>28980236
>yfw Sunset's idea of a "blowjob" is to blow hot air to your dick.
>>
File: 1476305448613.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1476305448613.png
107KB, 221x286px
>>28980249
>mfw
>>
>>28980249
>Wraps her lips around the head of your cock
>Gives it a raspberry
>>
File: black widow.jpg (25KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
black widow.jpg
25KB, 768x511px
>Wake up to Sunset nibbling on your shoulder and neck
>Your ear and forehead are soaked with saliva
>What the fuck
"Sunset, are you...are you trying to eat me?"
>>
>>28980301
>>28980307
>Sunset karate chops your dick.
>>
>>28980230
>"It's for science."
>>
>>28980236
>Sunset is crushing hard on Anon
>Isn't really used to interacting with people other than how she did when she was a villain
>Feels bold when she's behind the Spiderwoman mask
>>
>>28969919
>After school you are walking home with Octavia
>Vinyl went to Club Vendigo to check up on the sound equipment for tomorrow's party
>Which you and Octavia are invited as VIPs
>You've never been a VIP in anywhere before and you would be curious about it if it was not for the fact that it was the day
>The day Vinyl will speak, if your powers are to be trusted
>So you are pretty nervous about it
>Itmust be showing too, because it caught Octavia's attention
>"Is something wrong Anonymous? You look rather... pensive."
"I was just thinking about Vinyl." That was a vauge answer, you probably should have been more explainatory because-
>"What do you mean?"
>-of this, it will take the conversation further than you'd like
>You are sailing on shallow waters now
>You should try to avoid suspicion, even if she will probably not expect you to have... powers
"I just realized I've never asked... uh... why she's... Well, you know."
>"Mute?" She frowns.
"Yeah." You answer reluctantly.
>Her steps slow down
>Gloom is almost palpable
>"She wanted to be a singer, you know? She had a beautiful voice, even at that age."
"So she wasn't born like this?"
>Her face offers a woeful smile.
>"We were seven years old I think, it was my birthday and after the celebration her parents came to our house pick her up." She continues.
>"Our parents were close friends and we spent a lot of time together. I'd play my violin and she'd sing to the tune." A nostalgic scene is painted in your head.
>"We did that for my birthday too, everyone loved it." She sighs. "I didn't ask her, but I think that was the last time she sang."
>"They said a truck driver fell asleep on the wheel and crashed into their car. The front of the car was crushed under the truck."
>You are just listening at this point, nothing to say really
>"Vinyl was sitting in the back so they got her out quick but it took them four hours to reach her parents."
>"They were already dead, crushed by the impact and truck's weight."
>>
>>28980582
>"Vinyl hit her head in the crash. Her skull was cracked and apperantly a piece of it was stuck to her brain."
>"She went under a long surgery and they managed to get the piece out. They kept her in a medically induced coma for a month.
>"To prevent her from moving until her brain tissue and membranes around it heals properly."
>Despite all that, when she woke up, she couldn't control the muscles around her mouth and eyes properly."
>There are tears in her eyes now, you feel yours sting aswell.
>"She didn't have any close relatives so my parents took her in. She used to have nightmares, about the crash, her parents, so we slept together."
>"It didn't help much with the nightmares but it helped with the crying. She fell asleep quicker after the nightmares."
>...
>You realize she went silent a while ago
>You are standing in front of her house
>Her and Vinyl's
>Words come to you after a minute or so
"Thank you, for telling me." She nods.
>"I trust you won't bring it up around her."
"Of course."
>She pulls out her keys and unlocks the door to her house. "See you at the party tomorrow."
"Yeah, see you." She goes inside and closes the door.
>You stand there for a moment before start walking to your home.

So is the story of Vinyl Scratch.
>>
>>28980592
Now I'm really wondering what is the chain of events that starts by stabing Sunset and results in Vinyl talking again.
>>
No update from me tonight. Not getting the lines how I want them
>>
>>28980582
His powers were a LOT more vocal when he first got them so it's kinda aggravating that we haven't seen them in about five updates.
>>
>>28981585
I understand what you're saying, but the reason for the vocality of Anon's powers was mainly clairvoyance at the beginning. I've since modified his powers to make the story's flow better and to stop it from spoiling itself via Anon's clairvoyance by removing clairvoyance from his power arsenal.

Also, Anon's power in effect in the times he senses something would be answer intuition, there must be a problem need solving for his powers to activate.

That said, if you guys want I can give him a very limited clairvoyance so he can see immediate future, that way I can bring up the vocality of his powers.

Let me know if you want me to do that or if you have other ideas about this.
>>
>>28980701
Well, we can assume that Vinyls affliction is psychosomatic, otherwise it would be impossible to reverse. My first theory was that she has a crush on Sunset and thus seeing her badly hurt would cause mild trauma, thus alleviating the psychosomatic symptoms. This theory is further supported by the "crash a truck into the club" thing, we are trying to cause trauma, enough to force her to speak. So in other words, we can assume something bad is going to happen to Vinyl.
>>
>>28982398
Nah, Answer Intuition is cool enough. I just wonder if he is going to have more combat orientated abilities.
>>
>>28980592
she goes in a lot of details for something that's quite private
>>
>>28976300
>Be dodging.
>The lance barely missed you.
>A powerful thrust from the radiant entity in front of you.
>One you rather dodge than attempt to parry.
>You hold onto your own staff tightly and swing at your attackers feet as you roll away.
>While she dodges easily you stand up, activate the magnet on your new toy and let it come back to you.
>It doesn't hit her with much force, but with enough to distract her for the moment to swing your leg upward and hit her weapon.
>Yet her hold on it was too strong for you to break that easily.
>It only endangered you-
>You think quickly enough to strengthen your suit at your leg as she slashes over it.
>Again, you can see a small surprise in her movement.
>A feeling that doesn't help you as she won't budge to give you any opportunity to advance your position.
>You bock a swing with your staff, directing it to your left.
>With your right you detach the staff to batons and plunge it forward into her stomach.
>The armor saves her from a wound, but not the impact.
>A tiny amount of pain is visible on her face as she takes a better stance again, and-
>“Synergy?”
>A male voice invades.
>Anon.
>The image before you takes a resting stance and fades away quickly.
>From the side a darker entity gives you a smile.
>“Your new ally is calling you, make sure to thank him and his mother for your new gear. You've done well today.”
“She's still beating me...”
>You frown for a moment before you return your mentors smile.
>Then she fades too.
>“Synergy?”
“Yeah?”
>You shake your head and look up to Anon.
>“Sorry, were you, like meditating?”
>You look around as the temple makes way for the inside of Treehugger's future-jet.
“Like meditating. Yeah, kinda.”
>>
>>28983009
>“Your breathing was like... not the calm thing I'd relate to it.”
“I wasn't having a naughty dream if that's what you're asking.”
>“Wha-?”
>He's blushing.
>“That's- no. No, that ahh... didn't even cross my- Were you having a naughty dream?”
>You chuckle.
“Who knows~?”
>You smile and stick out your tongue.
“It'd be easier to explain, for sure.”
>Anon stares at your mouth again, if only for just a moment before he turns to a freshly bought laptop on which he tries to interpret Tay's source code.
“Hey, uhh...”
>He looks up again.
“I don't really care about the money, you know?”
>“What do you mean?”
“The gold.”
>You clarify.
“I lived in a trailer and mobile home for like five years. I'm not after any material gain.”
>“...okay?”
>You nod and face forward again, leaving him confused.
>Why did you tell him that?
>It comes quite easy with Anon.
>You can see what /she/ sees in him, but this just now had been something beyond just taking what's hers.
>You're this universes Sunset Shimmer, she's just an intruder.
>Screw her and screw fate.
>...
>Even though you're on your way to take over Celestia's torch of Tesseract-protecting.
>Wait...
>That bitch.
>She left it on purpose.
>Just for you to...
>You clench your fist.
“Treehugger? What to you know about Celestia?”
>>
>Spiderwoman tries to do the upside-down kiss thing with Anon
>Anon refuses because Spiderwoman has a weird fixation with him (and because her breath probably smells like his cock, from all those times she's found an excuse to mouth-rape him)
>Spiderwoman follows him around on a web upside-down until Anon gets annoyed enough to kiss her and make her go away
This escalates to the point where Anon settles down and has some kids with her just get her off his back.
>"C'mon, Anon. All you gotta do is wear this ring I bought you and say these vows, and then I'll stop surprising you with big, public marriage proposals written in webbing."
"Goddammit, FINE."
>>
>>28983280
"And that's how I met your mother, Anon jr."
>>
>Sunset still tries to live a separate life from Spider-woman
>Acts aloof and apathetic around Anon while not in costume
>Shows up at the mall when Anon is hanging out with his friends; sits on Anon's lap because the table they're having lunch at doesn't have enough chairs
>Forces Anon to hold hands with her under the table
>"Anon is alright, I guess..." says Sunset, rubbing circles in the back of Anon's hand with her thumb, "At least he makes a comfy seat."

I'd read something that focused equally on Sunset doing everything a spider can, and her obsession with Anon. Fight scenes with super-villains, struggling to hide her secret identity, and coming up with excuses to molest Anon.
>>
>>28982475
Or it could be the totally boring and cliched option and she's gonna turn into a super villain with voice powers somehow.
>>
>>28983578
Now, my memory is awful, but didn't we already have a writefag doing a story about a reluctant Anon and an agressively "friendly" Sunset Shimmer?

Also, good afternoon, thread
>>
>>28983886
Good morning keaton! How are you doing?
>>
>>28983886
That is a story, but the writefag is dead, I think, otherwise the story still isn't finished. We didn't even get to the fun part.
>>
>>28983886
You mean HerdAnon? He's in the reverse gender role thread
>>
>>28983886
HeliAnon? He hasn't worked on that story since mid-September.
>>
>>28983940
Good times there.
>>
>>28983874
Don't ruin this for me
>>
>>28984004
Guess i got the wrong name
>>
>>28982475
>>28983874
>>28984072
Her condition isn't psychosomatic, but she won't turn into a supervillain with voice powers

>>28982885
Her main idea was to be absolutely sure Anon understand the severity of Vinyl's trauma and wouldn't speak of it around her, but I see what you mean.
>>
>>28984311
hotfix it by octavia saying he shouldn't act differently around vinyl and that she's unsure if she should have told him.

But I totally get it with wanting to including info while it wouldn't be realistic for people to tell in the situation. Trust me I know
>>
>>28984362
I'll be writing a part about Vinyl and Octavia. I'm gonna adress the issue there.

Thanks for your feedback.
>>
>>28984311
Wait what?! If it's not psychosomatic then it's impossible to fix without direct medical intervention, and we can assume that that route has been thoroughly explored.

PLEASE EXPLAIN! ERROR ERROR ERROR!!
>>
>>28984488
Alright but this may contain serious spoilers, read at your own expense.

Brain injuries actually heal but it takes a really, really long time. In many cases decades, so person dies before they can fully heal.

This should give you a rough idea about what to expect.
>>
>>28984511
THE TIME GEM!
>>
>>28984511
Alright, but how would Anon be able to do anything about it then? All the methods that Anon intuited were external to Vinyl, id est crash truck into club and stab sunset, and thus inherently psychological in their effect on Vinyl.
>>
>>28984514
*sigh*
Sure man, why not
>>
>>28984543
One word.
Morbius
>>
>>28984543
>>28984514
>>28984488
Your thinking to hard about it, sup shenanigans, that's all you need to know. Calm your tits.
>>
>>28984544
i was trolling
>>
>>28984569
Two words
*You're
>>
>>28984570
I know mate, I was just playing along.
>>
>>28984552
OK, good enough. I get how stabbing superwoman would maybe accomplish that, even if a bit contrived.
But how does crashing a truck into a club achieve this, because that one was specifically designed to not hurt Vinyl.

>>28984569
I'm afraid not good sir, analyzing and theorizing is some of the most fun I can have. So, no, I will not stop 'till I have answers. Even if that answer is just "wait until the next update"
>>
>>28984667
Well, I'll tell you about this because I will probably be explaining this after the event anyway.

So the point of all those potential actions is to cause Sunset to encounter Morbius so she and Morbius will fight and crash the party as a result.
>>
>>28983895
Sorry for the delay in my reply.

My day is going well, I'm cooking teriyaki noodles with chicken for dinner/lunch, so I'm looking forward to that.
>>
>>28982398
>>28982849
Btw if there is no other suggestions or ideas, I'll keep everything as it is.
>>
>>28984714
dear powers, how can I enter a meaningful loving relationship with vinyl
>>
>>28984722
Too bad Anon doesn't think about it :^)
>>
>>28984702
Yeah, yeah, I completely understand and get what you're doing but... Truck through a wall?
>>
>>28984732
Yet, I want to bet he has to come with the whole package of Octavia to get Vinyl. Oh the humanity.
>>
>>28984736
It's for making enough noise basically, to attract her and a little enviromental, physical or psychological change to put them into the path of crashing the party.

>>28984764
I have no idea what you're talking about...
>>
>>28984777
>777
jackpot

>>28984732
dear powers, how will I achieve True Harem Ending
>>
>>28984777
>>28984784
Happy comfy ending is within Anon's power to give him.
>>
>>28984784
Anon pls

>>28984794
>ending
I don't know man, I've never came to an ending on any of my stories before, except for oneshots. Even then I can't stop writing sequals for my oneshots.
>>
>>28984839
>I've never came to an ending on any of my stories before

there's just story arc after story arc after story arc
who likes Equestria/Earth secret wars?
>>
>>28984856
Yeah, but all connected, not like that HxH arcs. One arc ends in a situation that triggers another sequance of events basically.
>>
>>28984878
well, duh
>>
File: 25d034d5d32606a84aef0b1138493a93.jpg (302KB, 540x3848px) Image search: [Google]
25d034d5d32606a84aef0b1138493a93.jpg
302KB, 540x3848px
>pic related
Greens in a nutshell
>>
>>28984928
>Spider-woman is blue-text; Anon is white-text
>Tries to confuse Anon and trick him into letting her into his home so that she can fuck him
>>
>>28984928
Ah, R63 Black Widow.

Never date a SHIELD Agent, they're all... cagey.
>>
>>28985258
psst, lean in closer
>>
>>28985284
I, um... "Swordfish"?
>>
>>28985295
hail hydra
>>
>>28985309
Goddammit.
>>
>>28985316
You should have seen it coming
>>
>>28985757
I really, really should have.
>>
>>28985309
we know it's you untitled
>>
>>28985770
Dont worry keaton, I'll protect you from Hydra. For a price.
>>
File: 1471708716323.png (387KB, 775x557px) Image search: [Google]
1471708716323.png
387KB, 775x557px
>>28986246
>>
>>28986395
C'mon, it's just your eternal soul. It's not like you need that.
>>
File: rhyming12.jpg (94KB, 620x946px) Image search: [Google]
rhyming12.jpg
94KB, 620x946px
>>28986600
>C'mon, it's just your eternal soul. It's not like you need that.

Makes me want to write something where Anon has an Etrigan-like bargain
>>
>>28986791
That would be interesting.
>>
>>28976204
>Sunset says she is going to pick up Anon on rooftop and swing back home.
>Sunset comes, but she is piss drunk.
Wat do?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-03-00-28-31.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-03-00-28-31.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28987997
>Pinkie spiked the punch.
>Drunk Sunset is convinced that she isn't drunk while having trouble trying to connect words in a sentence.
>>
>>28980592
>Be Octavia
>It's been a little late and you are laying in your bed now
>You've been thinking about Anonymous
>About how you told him about Vinyl, to be specific
>You wanted to be sure that he doesn't ask about this about Vinyl, but in doing so you might have told him a bit too much
>Hopefully he will keep being the Anonymous he always have been and will not behave in any awkward manner
>You trust him, but...
*sigh*
>You roll around to your other side
>Your thought turn to Vinyl
>She didn't come to dinner
>It shouldn't take that long to take care of some sound system, right?
>Maybe there was something wrong with it
>Your mother left some food on the table for Vinyl
>They never stopped Vinyl from doing what she wanted, as long as she doesn't do anything wrong and doesn't go around without telling where she is
>So it isn't a problem for her to come home late as long as she lets them know what she's doing
>Same goes for you too, but you haven't really been the type of person to... do things Vinyl do
>You hear the a key turn
>It must be Vinyl
>You check the time on your phone
>It's almost midnight
>She'll probably eat before going to sleep, if she goes to sleep
>She has a bad habit to stay awake late at night, especially if she doesn't have to go to school the next day
>You hear the TV turn on for a second, then she turns the volume down
>You decide to go down stairs
>She hears you walking down the stair and turns to look
>She's sitting on the couch with a plate full of mashed potatoes
>"Did I wake you?" Her hands sign
"No, I was awake. Heard you come in and decided to come down." You plop down beside her. "What're you watching?"
>"Some shit about cowboys? I don't know. Wanna watch together?"
"I did come down, might aswell." She crawls towards you, you raise your arm to allow her to lean on your side and put your arm around her shoulders
>She takes a spoon of mashed potatoes and turns to look at you, holding the spoon close to your mouth
>>
>>28988209
>You open your mouth and allow her to feed you
>She then turns back towards the screen and eats some herself
>She tries to give you some more but you refuse
"I already ate you just go ahead." She doesn't try to give you anymore after that
>You two keep watching the movie until she finishes her meal
>She then gets up and puts the plate in kitchen sink
>You get up from the couch and turn off the TV, then walk upstairs with Vinyl following you
>You turn towards your room
"Good night, Vinyl." She signs you good night.
>Laying down in your bed once again, you close your eyes
>You're almost asleep when you hear the door to your room open
>You look towards the sound, it's Vinyl
>Shuffling to the side of the bed, you make room for her to climb in
>She lays down next to you, looking at you, her eyes twitching occasionally
>You smile and give her a kiss on the forehead, then tuck her hair behind her ear
>She goes under the covers and contently nestles into your bosom as you wrap your arms around her
>You feel her hands move, making some signs
>You don't need to see them, you know what she's saying
>You caress her hair as you speak
"I love you too."
>>
Continuing from http://pastebin.com/zANAAGcy

>You are a rather confused, and somewhat nervous, Sunset Shimmer.
>Down stairs is one of the Dazzlings, which one you aren’t quite sure, but the fact that one of them has shown up here cannot be a good sign.
>Rarity seems to be thinking along the same lines.
>”Why would one of those Dazzling ruffians come here?”
>Applejack sighs, shaking her head.
>”An’ more ta’ tha point, how in tarnation did they know where we would be?”
>Rainbow Snarls.
>”Like that even matters. We kicked their asses at the battle of the bands. We can do it again.”
“Last time all of us had some kind of magic.”
>Not that you don’t think that the six of you could take one of them, it’s just that since you’ve joined S.H.I.E.L.D. you’ve learned the value of not underestimating possible opponents.
“Either way, we should see what’s going on.”
>The others nod, albeit looking more nervous than you.
>As the six of you reach the living room you find an irate Granny Smith, in only her dressing gown, serving some warm cider to a girl with orange hair dressed in a black hoodie emblazoned with the symbol of Hydra.
>You lock eyes with the lead Siren, glaring death.
“What do you want Adagio?”
>Adagio smiles imperiously.
>”Not to interrupt the harmless lesbian experimentation, or whatever it is that you do at these sleepovers, but I don’t have the time to wait for you Rainbrat’s to finish...”
>AJ steps forward, cutting Adagio off mid-sentence.
>”Y’all can cut the crap. Just tell us why we shouldn’t just blast ya’ ta hell an’ back.”
>Adagio’s smile turns downright predatory.
>”Touched a nerve there? Well, I do guess it would be /very/ rude of me to keep you waiting.”
>Adagio stands up, her cup of cider untouched on the side table.
>”To make a long story short, I need your help breaking Sonata out of a Hydra research lab in Cambridge.”
>>
>>28988694
>You are Anon.
>”HEY MANEHATTEN, SQUASH THAT BUG!”
>You are also fighting for your life against an army of drugged up rave-zombies.
}If you would allow the use of lethal force I’m sure we could finish off the rest of the meat far quicker.
‘Absolutely not!’
>On top of /that/ you have to deal with a blood crazed robot beetle symbiote thing.
>And you thought that tonight sucked before.
>Even with the suit’s audio filters, you can still hear the annoying attempt at dance music.
>Why does anyone think that this DJ is any good?
>Your right arm is wrenched behind your back.
>Oh, right, hypnosis.
>That would do it.
>Flash grabs your head, trying to pry the suit off.
>”Just listen! This song’ll blow your fuckin’ mind, dude.”
“Oh, fuck off Flash. I’d rather be deaf than li…”
>>
>>28988706
>Deaf.
>That might just do it.
‘Hey, bug-suit.’
}What is it meat, have you reconsidered using lethal force?
>Three zombified ravers crowd around you, trying to tear the armor off.
‘No, do you have any external speakers or something?’
}I do have a sonic blaster if that is what you require.
>The DJ smirks out at the growing crowd trying their damnedest to crack the suit open like a crab-shell.
>”THAT’S RIGHT, MINIONS, LET HIM FEEL THE MUSIC.”
>If this works, you might just have a chance.
‘Could you use it to cancel out the hypnotic sound waves?’
}I could, but why should I?
>You can almost feel the press of the bodies surrounding you.
>It’s now or never.
‘Do you want to die?’
}Fair point. If you die, finding another host will be quite difficult in my current state.
>Your left hand splits open from the center of the palm.
‘Funny, it hurts less than it did last time.’
>Well it hurt less until the blasts leave the confines of your hand.
>But despite the excruciating pain, the scarab does as promise.
>The DJ runs from the stage just as the club goers start to regain their bearings.
>Though, in her haste to leave, the hood of her jacket falls back, revealing two long, green and purple pigtails
>>
>>28988712
>You are John Constantine.
>Although your business hasn’t quite been booming, you’ve still made enough money to get some minor repairs done on the building and get back some of the less expensive occult items that your departed wife’s mother sold after you were torn out of this plane.
>At least you haven’t been charged with faking your own death.
>Yet.
>For the most part, though, you’ve been flying under the radar.
>Hell most of your old contacts in this world’s occult underground don’t even know you’re back.
>The only exception is a sleazy little beast called Tharge the Hoarder.
>The imp’s only pleasure in life seems to be collecting occult artifacts that could hypothetically be traded for souls, or other occult artifacts.
>He also Just so happened to owe you a few favors.
>Hence the return of several of your more interesting occult items, most important among them, your trenchcoat.
>The trenchcoat that you left two of the three most important things in your life.
>Half a bottle of Johnnie Walker, and a pack of Silk Cuts.
>The only place in Manehatten that sold the one brand of ciggies that you smoke was replaced with a trendy little coffee shop a year ago, apparently.
>And that was because the whole damn neighborhood was rezoned, hell the dive that you frequented was replaced by a fuckin’ club.
>But that’s what happens when you are out of the universe for a decade.
>Still, at least you have some backup shops in Long Island.
>It’ll just be a bit more expensive.
>Maybe you could find a place that would deliver?
>Or you could go Cold Turkey again?
>You did it once when Anon was born.
>Sure it was hell, but you would do it again for his sake.
>Right?
>If he still even loves you.
>You look at the bottle in your hand.
>Well, if this is the last pack, better make the most of it.
>>
>>28988717
And done for the night. Any thoughts or concerns?
>>
>>28988212
Well that's just adorable
>>
>>28988729
Really disjointed, yours is the only story I can't think back to previous updates and recall how we got to where we are as your updates tend to be all over the place. If you're going to do perspective swaps this frequently you should put some substance in each part otherwise we're basically getting brief flashes that provide very little and don't even allow you to really get into the story.
>>
>>28988881
this
>>
File: 1478133478254.jpg (960KB, 1838x3038px) Image search: [Google]
1478133478254.jpg
960KB, 1838x3038px
bump from 9
>>
>>28989860
would make her talk to me/10
>>
File: 1476311126159.jpg (297KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476311126159.jpg
297KB, 650x800px
>>28989868
See? This is to help give context to this guy>>28984667
Gotta have a reason, look at that pic>>28989860
How could any red blooded man say no to that. This pic too. Cant have one without the other.
>>
>>28989893
this
>>
>>28988881
>>28989247
Sorry for the delayed response. So, fewer perspective jumps would make the story easier to follow? Duly noted.

Other than that, though, did you have any other questions or concerns?
>>
>>28990462
Post more often, I forgot the story so far, and cant be bothered to go and reread it with how long it takes for you to update.
>>
>>28990471
Okay, I'll try to update more often. But I cannot promise anything like what untitled or Defiant are able to put out.
>>
>>28990508
I'd say if you can't post as frequently build up a larger update so that when you dump it has significance and the content contributes to the story. This also goes hand in hand with >>28988881 and the point about swapping perspectives. I'd say for each time you jump from character to character have something happen or develop; look at Untitled's current arc, it is jumping between perspectives but each time there is a switch something happens and the story is driven forward or fleshed out before swapping again. Whereas with yours, and I mean no offence with this, some of the swaps make very little to no difference; in this current update you could have left the Constantine part out and it wouldn't have mattered.
>>
File: 1480767074110.png (1MB, 900x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1480767074110.png
1MB, 900x1488px
>>28976204
>One message from Sunny Bunny
>File attached
>Open message with picture.
>[Sorry I haven't been spending time with you because the crime wave, hopefully this can act as an apology. Unlock your window tonight.]
>>
File: stephen strange.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stephen strange.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
stephen strange was about to be project-insighted. I never noticed that.
>>
File: sunset hipper.png (1MB, 1200x1093px) Image search: [Google]
sunset hipper.png
1MB, 1200x1093px
bump
>>
>>28983009
>>A powerful thrust from the radiant entity in front of you.
>fight light

>>From the side a darker entity gives you a smile.
>>You frown for a moment before you return your mentors smile.
>mentored by darkness

that's the opposite of good, isn't it?
>>
Spider-man homecoming spoilers
bankrobbers dressed as core avengers, "What gives? I just hang out with you guys"
minor villain: shocker
main villain: vulture
trailer to be expected around rogue one, so 10 more days
>>
>>28976204
From the last Infamous post

>You got home without any distraction.
>No superheroes, villains or muggers to distract you.
>You opened the door and walked inside just to slam it closed.
“Dad, you still up?”
> “In the kitchen.”
>Walking into the kitchen, you saw your father taking out a glass from the cabinet and placing it on the counter.
> “You weren’t gone that long, Anon. How was your little steak out or whatever it was?”
“Fine but I need to talk to you about something.”
>He smiles at you while leaning back against the counter.
> “You saw your girlfriend or walked an old lady across the street?”
“This is serious, dad.”
> “Okay so who did you beat up today?”
>This was getting you nowhere so you grabbed your bag and took the box out.
“You think this is a joke?”
>You slammed the box on the counter beside him.
“Well there’s you punchline.”
>With a curious look, he grabbed the lid of the box and slowly opened it.
>His confusion slowly morphed into shock once he saw the glowing diamond.
> “.... Where did you find this?”
“Found them being loaded into a bunch of vans. I was able to get that one with a bit of help.”
>You weren’t gonna say who helped, no need to have him joke at dumping Sunset or something.
>Dad looked like his mind was somewhere else before he picked up the box and walked into the living room where mom and the Dazzlings were.
>Once he reached the end of the coffee table, dad grabbed the remote and paused the show they were watching.
>The girls groaned as mom looked up at him with a somewhat bored look in her eyes.
> “We were watching that. “
> “There’s something a little more important than your drama shows.”
>Dad put the box on the coffee table as you heard one of the girls muttered, “Just when it got to the good part.”
>>
>>28992922
>Mom looked at the box curiously as if expecting more.
> “That’s why you stopped our show? For this?”
>Dad took a seat in the recliner near the couch and shook his head.
> “Look inside.”
>Unsure of what was going on, your mom opened the box to pier inside as her eyes widened.
>The girls, being curious, craned their necks to get a better look.
> “A glowing jewel?”
> “Does it do anything?”
> “What’s so special about that?”
>Your parents just shake their heads as they looked at each other.
> “You want to explain it, Delsin?”
> “Might as well. To put it simply, that ‘diamond’ is actually a power shard.”
>The girls looked confused as Sonata raised her hand.
> “What’s a power shard and why’re you shocked to see them?”
> “They were a power source that the military used years ago to power some of their equipment. After a while they found a way to use them to hunt us down.”
>At their confused look, dad sighed while slumping forward.
> “Anon, Abigail and myself aren't exactly normal.”
>Adagio rolls her eyes.
> “We kinda figured that out when he was creating a bunch of angels out of thin air.”
>You took that as your cue to step in.
“Yes but that's not my power.”
> “..... What?”
“My power is absorption. Once I touch someone, I can absorb and copy powers.”
>Aria looks stunned yet confused as she tried to process everything.
> “So you were able to….”
>You shake your head at the obvious question.
“I'm not able to absorb anything from you girls.”
> “But you said…”
“I can only absorb from certain people that were created years ago.”
>Before they could even ask what you meant, dad jumped into the conversation.
> “Over twenty years ago, there were people out there called conduits. These people hang the ability to use powers like no one could imagine. They were considered mutants by the government and persecuted them the same way as mutants.”
>>
>>28992933
>The room was silent as dad leaned back.
> “Abigail, Anon and myself are conduits. We have the ability to absorb and generate certain elements.”

I decided to just post this as it's the best I'll get at the moment. Trying to get the next part on the Dazzlings learn about their past and Anon's powers
>>
File: check you feet.png (252KB, 513x448px) Image search: [Google]
check you feet.png
252KB, 513x448px
>>28992922
>“Well there’s you punchline.”
>>
>>28992978
Not the best line but it fit at the time
>>
>>28994471
>>
>>28992922
>>28992933
>>28992948
nice, Anon getting unlimited power when?
>>
>>28996168
Not anytime soon. trying to work on the power explanation next
>>
>>28996187
Sweat, nothing like family story time to start the day.
>>
>>28996190
Won't be ready till tonight. it seems everytime I write something it sucks
>>
File: 1458948414089.jpg (17KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458948414089.jpg
17KB, 300x240px
>>28996198
Now trepp, YOUR WRITING ISNT SHIT!
>>
>>28996205
Thank you but I meant the lines for this update. They just sound better in my head
>>
>>28996228
>They just sound better in my head
maybe there's something wrong with your head
>>
>>28996783
Well could be the fact I have the voices of Danganronpa's Monokuma and PurpleeyesWTF going through my head
>>
>>28996798
that sounds like a very treppahcs thing to do
>>
>>28996825
At least I don't have Stan lee and Arnold Switschineager talking in my head
>>
>>28996888
You say that likes its a bad thing.
>>
>>28996891
add that on top of the first two then I'll need help
>>
File: QzYnOMj.png (880KB, 720x710px) Image search: [Google]
QzYnOMj.png
880KB, 720x710px
>>
File: 1474849550493.jpg (368KB, 622x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474849550493.jpg
368KB, 622x1000px
>>28996894
ITS FINE!
>>
>>28996896
>Sunset finds this out and tells Anon to record while sneaking up to Spider-Man 2099 and scary him with pitch perfect horse noises.
>>
>>28996920
Kek.
>>
>>28996920
*Scared
Sorry was mobilefagging.
>>
File: 1480873229941.png (662KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480873229941.png
662KB, 1200x1000px
>>28976204
>Sunset shows Twilight a sex tape of her and Anon having freaky sex upside down on webs.
>Anon didn't know that Sunset set up a hidden camera.
>>
>>28997281
>Twilight wants to know if she can join in next time.
>Anon is kept blindfolded and doesn't know when Twilight gets in on the fun too.
>>
>>28997324
>Then Sunset shows Anon the video.
>>
>>28997382
Both of them?
>tfw you will never be dragged into a threesome relationship with Sunset and her nerdy sidekick.
>>
>>28997410
>TFW Sunset will never whisper in your ear "Fill her up."
>It's Sunset's dream to be part of a herd.
>>
File: 1455859468937.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455859468937.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>28997281
>>28997324
>>28997382
>>28997410
>>28997466
I don't hate my life, really.
>>
>>28997466
I want to see this happen. For science
>>
>>28998298
you're not really a scientist
>>
>>28998346
True but this needs some research
>>
File: 1480627237130.gif (461KB, 410x509px) Image search: [Google]
1480627237130.gif
461KB, 410x509px
>>28997466
Would she be a loving wife to Anon and Twilight?
What type of mother would Sunset be?
>>
>>28998916
Big mama spider, quite chill when things are quiet, but threaten her husbando and waifu and she will break a nigger like a kit kat bar. Never try shit to her or Twilights kids either, there will be no survivors. If there are Twilight has a "secret" basement to "teach" them to death.
>>
>>28998916
>>28998943
>You will never cuddle between Sunset and Twilight.
>Sunset will never be the dominant one in the threeway relationship.
>>
>>28999062
I can see that and she would be into so much bondage
>>
>>28999601
>You will never open the door to home and see Twilight attached to a web, blindfolded with hot wax running down her body.
>You will never start slowly back away to the door and about to gun it then your back touchs a body.
>"Why are you leaving so soon babe? You just got here~"
>You will never feel Sunset's tongue slide up and down your neck.
>You will never say
"I-I need an adult."
>She will never say
>"I am an adult!"
>>
>>28992933
>With the room being this quiet, you swore you could hear a bug flying around.
>Adagio was the first to recover.
> “Let met get this straight. All three of you are these conduits and have a certain power?”
>You and your parents nodded.
> “.... So did you all get hunted down or something?”
>Your mom sighs as she leans back into the couch.
> “I was captured after some asshole drugged me and made me kill my own brother.”
>The girls gave the older woman sympathetic looks as Dad took that as his cue to talk.
> “For me, I was hunting down the director who was in charge of this hunt. She visited my town and used her powers to hurt the residents. In my journey, I met a couple of new friend... And lost someone important to me.”
>Sonata wiped away a few tears as she looked at dad.
> “Who… did you lose?”
>With a far away look in his eyes, dad said, “My older brother. He sacrificed himself to save me.”
>Sonata broke down crying as Aria looked away and Adagio generally looked sad.
> “But after all that, I was able to absorb a bunch of new powers and put that bitch away where she wouldn’t hurt anyone again.”
>The girls smiled a little at that as Aria suddenly got a curious look on her face.
> “So what’re your powers then? You keep saying you absorb powers and how come you can’t copy from us?”
> “That’s true, who do your powers work?”
> “Can you shoot lasers or something?”
>You and your parents laugh at the last question.
“Yes, we can shoot lasers Sonata. That’s mom’s power and me and dad were able to do it as well once we absorbed it.”
>Sonata had an excited gleam in her eyes.
> “Show me. Show me. Show me.”
>>
>>29000786
“Maybe later. But to answer your question Aria, a conduit can use their element in many ways. Dad and myself can absorb any power from a conduit. It has something to do with the genetic makeup of the bodies or something.”
>Aria looks thoughtful as Adagio puts a hand under her chin in thought.
> “So you and your father can steal powers? What do you have?”
“We have similar powers we were able to absorb. We have smoke, neon and video. Dad also has concrete from the director while i recently got lightning from Zapp.”
>At their confused looks, you cleared your throat and began to explain.
“The smoke power allows me to use the smoke and heat to form fireballs and grenades to blind people. I can also turn into smoke briefly to travel through air vents.”
>They nodded while mom channeled her powers to her arm to show them.
“For neon, we can absorb that from signs or billboards and use it as concentrated neon beams. This power has a longer reach and more power to it but it takes time for use to shoot. Think of it being like shooting a rifle.”
>With two slow nods and one smile to rival Pinkie, you continued with the next part.
“Video is something you should be familiar with since I used it when we first met. Anyways video is used by turning the power absorbed from TVs, computers and whatnot into hardlight constructs. With it we could turn invisible, create minions and fire swords at anything.”
>They didn’t look as impressed as when you first met as Sonata seemed to realize something.
> “What about that lightning power?”
>You shrug your shoulders at that.
“I got it from Zapp one night. I found I could grind power lines, make a shield and a few blasts.”
> “And you don’t know how you were able to steal those powers?”
“Nope but I’m guessing she has conduit genes inside her.”
>Aria crosses her arms while looking at you.
> “And why would you say that?”
>>
>>29000796
“Well I couldn’t take yours or Adagio’s powers and that’s the only thing I can think of.”
>You got off the couch and started to walk to your room.
> “Where’re you going?”
“To sleep. Goodnight.”

New update. Nothing much to say but I'll update the pastebin in the morning
>>
>>28997410
I like to think that Sunset is actually pretty vanilla. All of her bravado and courage comes out when she's wearing the spider-mask (no one, of course, cared about her until she put on the mask), and that shit takes a lot of energy. Every night she comes home, bruised and exhausted. All she wants is a nice, simple rutting before bed.

>"I tie enough crazy chicks up during work hours, Twilight."
>>
>>29000839
>"Twi sit on my face."
>"Anon rut my ass."
>"Just want something simple and relaxing today."
>>
>>29001105
>Instead of an evening reading on a chair in front of a fireplace with a snifter of brandy in her hand, Sunset prefers a dick in her butt and a pussy in her face
She's a special type of classy.
>>
>>29000786
>Sonata broke down crying as Aria looked away and Adagio generally looked sad.

That was kunda out of nowhere, you dont have that mich empathy for someone whose not crying themselves

You're jumping tenses a lot today.
very expositiony update
>>
>>29001140
She is a spider horse girl with refined taste.
Plus when you fight villains all day you need to unwind a bit.
>>
>>28988212
>Be Morbius
>You've just tried eating something and threw up yet again
>It's been a day and a half since you've been able to eat anything
>Finally, you have reached a new point
>The thought of eating or drinking anything else then water makes you nauseus
>Something is very wrong with you and you are definitely sure it's more than just a stomach cold
>In any case you should clean up after throwing up on the floor
>You open the lights to of your bathroom and immediately cover your eyes
>It is so bright, like the Sun
>Something must be wrong with the lights
>Then again, maybe it is you
>You slowly open your eyes, giving them a chance to adjust
>In the end it still stings but you are able to look around
>You go for the sink and splash some water on your face
>You pick up a towel and dry off, then take a look at yourself on the mirror
>You look unnaturally pale
>Not sickly pale but... dead pale?
>You definitely need a professional treatment
>Cupping your hand to hold some water you wash your mouth to get rid of the foul taste
>You take some more water and gargle to ease the burning of your throat
>It is then something peculiar catches your eye on the mirror
>Fangs
>You have actual, proper fangs
>You spit out the water and open your mouth to take a better look
>They are almost half an inch long and they look really sharp
>You push against the tip of a fang with your thumb
>It immediately stings like a needle
>Retracting your hand, you see a little drop of blood forming aroun the punctred skin
>You bring it to your mouth without much thinking
>The taste explodes into your mouth, almost leaving you breathless
>It is the best thing you've ever tasted
>You immediately take your thumb out as a realization hits you
>You have been bitten by a vampire bat that was feeding on a blood sample that contained some kind of DNA adhesive
"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOO!" You run to the kitchen and grab an apple.
>>
>Anon discovers Sunset is Spider-Girl by fumbling while holding hands with her and getting their fingers webbed together
>>
>>29001459
>You take a bite but before you could chew on it you start to gag
>Your body rejects it
>Another bite, more gagging
>Again, again, again
>Finally to the point that just looking at it makes you gag
>At that point you put the apple on the table with shaking hands
>Your digestive track must've gone under some changes aswell
>Stomach of a vampire bat is highly under developed, therefore it feeds on blood, an easy to digest substance, with ready for use energy in it
>They do not consume any other food bcause they can't
>You pace around the house, trying to think of something to do, but if there is any solution, it eludes you
"FUCK! FUUUCK!" You kick a chair into the wall
>You need to keep calm as best as you can
>You also need to eat, or rather drink something
>You are starving
>Doorbell rings
>You are not sure if you should open the door
>It rings again
>"Mr. Connor? I've heard some noises and I just wanted to check if you are alright?" It is your neighbor next door
>Connor is the name you use in your daily life
>S.H.I.E.L.D thought Morbius was a rather unique name and that it could be easily traced
>"Mr Connor?" Voice once again calls to you. "Are you alright?"
>You go and answer the door, if she worries too much she could call the police
>In your current situation, if anyone were to be called that would be S.H.I.E.L.D.
>Still you are worried about them too, so for now you are on your own
>Opening the door you speak, trying to reassure her
"I am fine just a little accident is all."
>You hear the sound of a drum
>"It is really dark in there, no surprise you stumbled over something." You turn your head to take a look inside
>It doesn't seem dark at all to you
>Drums again and a... stream?
>You turn towards the sound, towards her
>Her heartbeat, her blood flowing
>You can hear it
>It is so close, just one step away
>Just a bite, a small litt--
>"Mr Connor?" Woman's voice breakes you out of your stupor
>You are really close to her
>Too close
>>
>>29001572
>You back up inside and mumble an apology before shutting the door
>You almost attacked that woman
>Would you kill her?
>You wouldn't but can you trust yourself in your current situation?
>You need to stay away from people
>You turn around, lock the door and the door chain
>Sitting in your couch you try to come to terms with the situation
>Only then, can you focus on finding a solution
>>
>>
>>29001143
Not my best. Haven't bee feeling good for the past couple of days cause of the weather.
>>
>>29000236
that was more funny then hot to me, bondage just doesn't do much for me. Am I broken?
>>
File: Spider-Man_238Pyxurz.jpg (167KB, 1600x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_238Pyxurz.jpg
167KB, 1600x1203px
>>29002148
>Not wanting Spidey-bondage
>>
>>29000796
This implies that Zapp is a conduit.
>>
>>29002242
Shut up Beans, also post some shit.
>>
>>29001599
Well shit...we got Man Bat up in here.
>>
>>29002250
That's the point but they have no clear answer
>>
>>29002280
Cool. Speaking of I have an idea to introduce you in the oneshot now, just throwing it out there that it may be a bit racists. What do you think of Nacho Libre?
>>
>>29002292
......Fund it as long as I can tall normally sometimes
>>
>>29002309
Of course, you only talk funny when you wear the mask. How that works out I have yet to decide.
>>
>>29002317
Perfect
>>
File: 1480919874315.jpg (48KB, 495x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480919874315.jpg
48KB, 495x1024px
>>28976204
>You will never listen to Sunset playing her violin.
>>
>>29002536
Not really relevant here.
>>
>>29002548
>You will never listen to Spider-Woman play her Spider-violin
>>
File: 1461713534095.png (385KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1461713534095.png
385KB, 650x488px
>>29002569
That's more like it.

Ahem. WHY LIVE!?
>>
>>29002536
>>29002548
>String breaks uses web to make a new one.
>>
>>29002569
>>29002594
>Violin strings replaced by webs of varying degrees of thickness
>Horse hair replaced by thin strands of web
>>
>>29001572
Getting like Tokyo Ghoul in this bitch.
>>
>>29001599
Option a: tell shield and get lifetime supply if bloodpacks, continue your research
Option b: become super villain
>>
>>29002938
The choice is pretty clear.
>>
File: 1456569054649.jpg (248KB, 960x979px) Image search: [Google]
1456569054649.jpg
248KB, 960x979px
>>
>>29003547
schrödingers panties, until observed they are in a superstate of existing and not existing
>>
>You will never lie on Spider-Sham's lap while she strokes your hair with her soft gloved hand on a rooftop of a high building.
>>
>>29003617
It hurts.
>>
>>29003547
I want to be held down and gently cuddled by them.
>>
>>29004196
Friend, that's not how you spell bullied.
>>
>>29004518
That's the point, bullying is supposed to be done to you.
>>
>>29004541
Not exclusively!
>>
File: 1456765267606.gif (999KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456765267606.gif
999KB, 500x300px
>>29004560
You wish. BULLY THE KEATON!
>>
>>29004624
BULLY THE KEATON SEXAULLY.
>>
>>29004666
THE DEVIL DEMANDS THIS, PRESENT THY DICK TO BREED THE KEATON!
>>
>>29004677
And KEK to.
>>
>>29004666
>666
Well... guessing Keaton is fucked.
>>
File: 56eafff572635.jpg (64KB, 404x645px) Image search: [Google]
56eafff572635.jpg
64KB, 404x645px
>>29004666
y this
>>
>>29004704
You questioned this purity>>29004196
You received the consequences.
>>
>>29004704
Now sit on Satan's spiky dick.
>>
File: 1480945010361.png (436KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480945010361.png
436KB, 1024x900px
>>28976204
>>
>>29004666
How did keaton become the thread slut?
>>
File: 1133835.png (1MB, 5377x5571px) Image search: [Google]
1133835.png
1MB, 5377x5571px
>>29005698
He posted an unedited update, untitled claimed he did it for the sexual pleasure of being embarrassed. It just kinda snowballed from there.
>mfw no one remembers that the original Spider-bloke was also the thread slut.
>>
>>29006334
Oh yeah. I remember that, thanks
>>
>You are Rarity, and you're enjoying the weekend with your friends.
>You're entertaining several guests; aka your friends, who have zero fashion sense.
>You've just brought out some cold soda and a bowl of low-carb oven-baked chips.
>You can't expect to fit into your favourite outfits if you just shove junk food into your face all day.
>You wish that Sunset could have come along, but she was busy with some kind of school-related project.
>That girl is so dedicated. A real role-model.
>She-
>"Girls!"
>Spiderwoman (who totally doesn't sound like Sunset) bursts through your front door, nearly making you drop your bowl of snacks.
>The girls all stand up, each with varying degrees of shock and surprise on their faces.
>Spiderwoman dashes towards you and grabs you by the shoulders.
>"Rarity! Rarity, Anonymous has been kidnapped!"
"Oh, goodness! By whom?!"
>Spiderwoman shakes her head in frustration. She lets go of you and begins to pace back and forth on your plush carpet.
>"The Rhino. She left a note for me; it said that unless we find him before sunrise, we'll never see him alive again."
>That bitch.
>You begin to feel faint; all this excitement is getting to you.
"But why would she take Anonymous? What has that poor boy done to anybody?!"
>The walls seem to be replaced by the ceiling as you pitch backwards in a dead faint.
>Only the quick reflexes of Spiderwoman keep you from falling onto the ground.
>"I don't know, Rarity," mutters Spiderwoman, helping you to your feet, "But I intend to find out. Do you know where Anon lives?"
>She talks over to the door and throws it open; you wince at the loud BANG as the door hits the wall behind it.
"I... I do, Spiderwoman."
>"Great!"
>She dashes outside.
>"We can look for clues!"
>>
>>29007210
>Twenty minutes later, you park your car outside of Anon's house.
>The lights are off and the door is ajar - no doubt from when the Rhino stole poor Anon away from his cozy bed.
>Spiderwoman wastes no time, leaping through your car window and sprinting into Anon's house.
>You follow at a more sedate pace, of course; high heels are not meant for runnning in.
"Spiderwoman!" you cry, wandering through Anon's house, "Where did you go?"
>No, seriously. Where did she go?
"S-Spiderwoman?"
>Oh god, you're totally lost.
>You'll never find the exit now.
>You're going to die here, aren't you?
>Finally, you find a closed door with a sliver of light coming from within.
>Surely this is where Spiderwoman is looking for clues!
>You grab the handle and turn the nob.
"Spiderwo-.... what?"
>Spiderwoman is laying on Anon's bed (you surmise that this must be Anon's bedroom) on her back and wriggling around like Opal when you treat her to catnip.
>She has a big handful of underwear that she's pressing up against her face.
>Even through all that cloth, you can still hear her moaning and taking deep breaths through her nose.
"......Spiderwoman?"
>Spiderwoman freezes instantly and slowly lowers the pile of underwear away from her face.
>"I... I'm.... I have spider-scent. I need to know what he smells like and... and, uh... that way I'll know where he is."
>There's a solid ten-second pause where neither you nor Spiderwoman say a word
>"...because he's been kidnapped by the Lizard Woman."
"The Rhino."
>"Kidnapped by the Rhino." corrects Spiderwoman, not missing a beat
>.....
>There never WAS a kidnapping, was there?
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29007210
She is trying to break into his house isn't she
>>
>>29007214
Pone Spider strikes again...she steals his underwear doesn't she?
>>
>>28976204
Hey guys I got the flu.
Is it possible I can get a comfy green where Spider-Sham takes care of a sick Anon?
>>
>>29008473
That sounds SUPER comfy. I second the motion.
>>
>>29008473
>>29008738
Do Sunset's super villains sneak in to check in on him too?
>>
>>29008473
This please.
>Sunset will never swing to the store to get medicine and a sprite.
>She will never have you lay on her lap while stroking your hair.
>She will never tell you.
>"Don't worry about me getting sick because of the powers it boosted my immune system."
>>
>>29008742
I say depends on who they are. I would like to imagine that Octavia and Vinyl are friends of Anon and Villains of Sunset.

Would be nice to see some villains put aside their plans to check up on a friend.
>>
>>29008799
But Anon doesn't even know Octavia and Vinyl are villains.
>>
>>29008842
That's the idea.
>>
>>29008842
This guy >>29008849 got it. Imagine the humor in it
>>
>>29008842
>>29008849
>Anon doesn't understand why they are giving each other death glares.
>>
>>29008742
>>29008799
It's like how Bowser and Mario are enemies on the clock, but off the clock they play tennis and go-karting.
>>
>>29008799
>After years of fighting, they've grown oddly fond of each other
>"Did you know that some asshole calling herself 'Ant-Woman' showed up when I robbed that bank?"
>>"Seriously? Who's that?"
>"Exactly! Where the hell is Spider-Woman? What, am I too shit-tier to attract her attention?"

>>29008208
>>29008214
Now Sunset knows where Anon lives, and Anon has now mysteriously "lost" every pair of dirty underwear he was going to wash. He wasn't even kidnapped; he was at the mall or something this entire time.
>>
>>29009206
Now i have an idea were Sunset, a few villains and heroes are playing cards like that one Batman episode
>>
>>29009303
After a few years, they just treat it like a job.

>"So, what are you up to later, Rhino?"
>>"Eh, I don't know, Spider-Woman. I've heard some things about a super-serum that some Russian doctor has come up with, so I might investigate that."
>"Nice, nice. You got a time frame? 'Cause, you know, I gotta be there to stop you."
>>"Uh.... maybe.... Tuesday? In the evening, I guess."
>"I'll see you then."
>>"Yeah, I'll be looking out for you. Are we still meeting at your place for dinner tomorrow night?"
>>
>>29009362
Sounds comfy, and very likely. Nobody can keep up the sup shit for long without it being repetitive.
>>
>>29009381
>"A bank is being robbed?! I'll stop yo-oh hey, Rhino."
>>
>>29009303
>"Anon don't be mad at me."
"Why?"
>"You know the weekly card games I do?"
"Yeah."
>"There may or may not have been couple villains like Doc Oct and Shockwave.
"Why would you even play cards with them?"
>"Hey, I don't question your life choices!"
"..."
>"Sorry babe, I'm just stressed."
"Just get to point Sunny."
>"So I ran out of chips."
"I don't like where this is going."
>"I had three aces in my hand so I be-"
"Please tell me you didn't bet our lease to here."
>"No.. I betted on your dick."
"You WHAT?"
>"I had three aces I thought I was going to win, but turned out Shockwave got four aces."
"Can you just say that I don't agree with this."
>"That's the problem, she said if I don't do this she and her girlfriend will reveal my name across the Internet."
Wat do?
>>
>>29009405
Real life? Probably dump her. Silly internet prompt? Fuck Shockwave.
>>
>>29009426
This
>>
>>29009405
>>29009426
Isn't Shockwave Vinyl? I would fuck her and Doc "Octi" at the same time, I would also make Sunset watch and then not talk to her for a few weeks. grind the point that she fucked up home.
>>
>>29009489
This guy gets it.
>>
>>29009405
>>"I had three aces I thought I was going to win, but turned out Shockwave got four aces."
how?
>>
>>29009751
Maybe they were playing with two decks?

Could also be the joke.
>>
>>29009751
Also this, there is only four fucking aces in a deck
>>
>>29009812
in texas hold em you can have 2 while the other has 3,

but not 3 and 4
>>
>>29009825
Okay then...but this also raises a bigger question. WHY THE FUCK DO ONLY THE VILLAINS KNOW HER TRUE IDENTITY?! THEY SHOULD ALL KNOW THEIR IDENTITYS AT THAT POINT!
>>
>>29009405
How will Sunset make it up to Anon?
>>
>>29009849
She knows their identities as well. Should of made that more clear.
>>
>>29009854
She can't.
>>
>>29009849
After a while, Sunset, Twilight and the others all act like coworkers that either like or tolerate each other.

They even have company lunches and what not every so often. Even Anon goes once in a while
>>
>>29009849
They voluntarily and mutually established blackmail material to ensure that nobody will betray the others.
>>
>>29009868
>>29009945
>>29009946
The why doesn't Sunset just come out and say she wants a foursome then?
>>
>>29009962
She scoping out possible candidates and seeing what they can offer. Like guys at a bar trying to pick up girls
>>
>>29009975
So herd thirsty Sunset is a thing? I like this.
>>
>>29010027
More like Sunset wanting more excitement in the bedroom but more or less the same thing
>>
this becomes too much a sunset thread
more superheroes!
>>
>>29010041
Fair enough. Sounds comfy, Christmas special when?
>>
>>29010027
>>29010041
It's Sunset's dream to be in herd.
Ever since she was a teenage filly.
>>
>>29010049
I got a small idea I'm gonna write involving a newbie hero resucing Anon.
>>
>>29010074
>Rarity becomes superhero.
>Does not go into a burning building because she spent weeks perfecting her suit.
>Anon at the top floor.
"Really nigga?"
>>
>>29010094
Something like that. Should i go for it since I'm on a writers block for my green?
>>
>>29010094
not making your suit fireproof, rookie mistake
>>
File: 1444193960363.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444193960363.gif
1MB, 500x255px
>>29010108
>>
>>29010108
Go for it.
>>
>>29010094
>>29010108
>>29010109
>Anon gets burns on 90% of his body.
>Swears vengeance on this Radiance.
>His signature phrases are from super hero movies.
"Do you know how I got these scars?"
"No one said you would be bring friends."
"What a lovely lovely voice."
>>
>>29010177
>Rarity/Anon story
I dig it
>>
>>29010142
>>29010131
Guess it’s one shot time with a bunch of heroes and their own way of fighting crime
>>
>>29010094
>>29010177
Green when?
"Ah Radiance you weren't supposed to bring friends. No matter more trophies for me. Soon this whole town will be drowning in spaghetti.
>"Why are you doing this?"
"Because you gave me the ugly."

Love to see Anon play as an autistic villain.
>>
>>29010249
Didn't someone role autism arc type from the random power generator?
>>
>>29010249
That sounds hilarious

Also for the quick ones the ones i use are gonna be a bit silly. Fair warning
>>
>>29010249
>When Anon calls his henchmen like Ocelot, but instead of a cat noise it's
"RRREEEEE!"
>Only one fat guy shows up.
"Hold on second."
>The girls give each other confused stares at each other.
"Steve where the hell is everyone else?"
>"They're all in a LAN party playing CS:GO."
"Oh god damn it."
>>
>>29006334
He still is. It's just that when you have a choice between a good meal and sloppy seconds, you pick Keaton.
>>
File: 1460225913118.gif (580KB, 218x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460225913118.gif
580KB, 218x270px
>>29010493
Wow, that hurt from over here. Have a smug Sunset.
>>
>>29010527
Your the good meal though.
>>
>>29010550
Uh, thank's I guess?

also, *you're
>>
>>29010577
I DONT CARE, SEXY BACON BREAKFAST MEAL!
>>
>Page 8
You let the Rhino win.
>>
>>29010788
That’s not breakfast
>>
Gonna have a few silly heroes written up tomorrow
>>
File: Supaidaman.png (799KB, 1315x545px) Image search: [Google]
Supaidaman.png
799KB, 1315x545px
>Sunset will never summon Leopardon
>>
File: 1465283699011.png (743KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1465283699011.png
743KB, 2550x3509px
>>
>>29013547
>"Shut up, mom! It's not a phase!"
>>
>>28983014
>Treehugger stirs awake when hearing her name.
>“Hmm..? What is it, my child?”
>You don't wait for her to get her bearings properly before you ask again.
“Celestia. What to you know about her?”
>She blinks twice and Anon returns his attention to you once more.
>“Celestia settling in Canterlot was the reason I did so as well, but I never noticed anything out of the ordinary. Nothing that would indicate her being anything but Midgardian. Her or Luna for that matter.”
“Yes, but what do you know?”
>“Surprisingly little actually. Celestia goes by sword and shield, or alternatively uses a lance, while Luna seems to prefer the path of magic. But both are well versed in the others art as well. The rest I can only guess.”
“Then guess.”
>Treehugger smiles.
>“Vanir, or at least half, like yourself. The other half I'm not sure. I'd say Alf on Celestia, but...”
>“The cat eating Alf, or a weird pronunciation of elf?”
>You turn slowly to Anon.
“What?”
>“Yes, Anon, the cat eating kind, from Neptune.”
>“No need to be a dick about it.”
“It's kinda an important topic right now.”
>“Well, both of you already know that stuff, I guess, so it's me who gets that info right now, am I not?”
“I asked.”
>“Well...”
>“Bright-Elves, Light-Elves, Ljósálfar, or simply Alf, because the other kind of Alf is not really an option.
>“Yeah, not the cat eating kind, I know.”
“Dökkálfar. The other kind of Alfs are Dark Elves, Anon.”
>Treehugger nods confirmingly and Anon continues to ask.
>>
>>29013838
>“So, why aren't they an option?”
>You and his mother answer simultaneously.
“Because they are extinct.”
>“Because they are pretty much extinct.”
“Pretty much?”
>“Yes, they are waiting for the convergence, but the Asgardians will take care of that, so no need to worry about.”
“Excuse me if I do worry when primordial evil is running around!”
>Anon pitches in again.
>“Primordial evil?”
“They wanted to take the spark of light away from the universe and extinguish every sun and stuff.”
>“Hello darkness, my old friend.”
“Darkness ain't your friend.”
>“I was making a-”
>You interrupt him.
“No, it's not a Simon and Garfunkel song, Anon. This isn't a joke. This isn't Earth getting destroyed, it's the entire universe ceasing to exist how we know it. It's an utterly different level of bad.”
>You turn to Treehugger.
“And 'the Asgardians will take care of it'? I wouldn't trust the Odinson as far as I can throw his hammer! And Odin wants to crown him? Bad fucking move right there.”
>Treehugger shrugs and give you half a nod, but raises another question.
>“Has Celestia stolen the tesseract from Odin's treasury here on Midgard? It's a plausible theory, how else would it have come into her possession?”
>You stay silent.
>You don't know yourself where Celestia got it from. Neither did you know it had once belonged to Odin.
“Steal it and then leave it out in the open, why would she do that?”
>>
>>29013844
>Are you defending her?
>Or the image you have of her?
>The reason you hate that woman was not because she could be a thief.
>In fact you'd argue she's a good person.
>She's just not a “good”-good person.
>“I don't know. From what I know of her she has had you at her side, and she was a friend of Earth. I don't even see how she'd endanger it like that.”
>She shakes her head.
>“Things are differing from the path I know so fast...”
“Yeah, and with infinity stones in the mix the amount which it differs only increases exponentially.”
>There is a short pause.
>“This is an entirely new reality, I get that. And I'm not precognicient. I don't know what will happen. I don't even know what happened 'last time', but I know they solved it by themselves, and throwing in additional variables can change the outcome which was good once before.”
“Do nothing? Is that what you're saving?”
>She pauses and shakes her head.
>“I know I wouldn't. Just be smart and don't remain under the impression you have to do this alone. Asgard is a formidable power in this galaxy.”
“Can't we at least warn them?”
>“And get you interrogated? Have them try and trace it back to the time gem?”
“Here I thought you think the Asgardians are the good guys.”
>“Large scale, yes. On individuals? You have to be someone for them. I rather fight a handful of Dökk than risk the forces of Asgard to be on my ass.”
>What!?
“You rather risk plunging the universe into darkness than being a fugitive!?”
>For fucks sake, what kind of allies did you make?
>Treehuggers eyes widen and she thinks for a moment.
>>
>>29013850
>“I did say that, didn't I? I think- ah... I mean I rather... have them fight and get to them in the situation to help, as opposed to tell them in advance and have them think I'm some sort of spy.”
“But you are some sort of spy!”
>“Yes, and as such I don't want to be noticed, duh?”
“Ah...”
>You lack words.
“Y- Yes, I mean... I guess, but...”
>You shake your head and look to Anon.
>“Don't look at me, until a few hours ago I didn't even know Asgardians, infinity stones or ducks are a thing.”
>Ducks?
>“Dökk.”
>“Whatever! They're evil, with their little peaks, wanting of bread and eternal darkness. Evil stuff.”
>You can't help but smile.
>No, that's not true.
>You just manage to hold back laughter.
>And he sounds totally legit.
>“Quack, quack, darkness quack.”
>He uses his hands to simulate a peak to quack.
>Why is it funny?
>Maybe a second or two ago you would have thought it to be quite outside of a joking matter.
>But something has made you hear Treehuggers words, and that something was an inch of trust.
>She told you everything will be alright and you are inclined to believe it, even if you have to work for it yourself as well.
>Yet with the worry taken away, a joke alleviates the situation even more.
>Even Treehugger reads your expression right and gave a quack of herself.
>>
>>29013856
dumb done
I have no excuse for my lack of motivation lately
only pokemoon
>>
>>29006334
I licked him first therefore claiming him as my own

>>29013764
Go to your room.

>>29010353
Only the fatty is loyal
>>
>>29013902
>Chublord is Anon's right-hand man.
>>
>>29013902
You can keep him. All I want from him is more greentext. The same goes for you.
>>
>>29013902
Kek.
>>
>>29013856
Am fucking dying from the puns.
>>
>>29013856
this made me laugh a bit. good job
>>
Afternoon, thread!
How is everyone?
>>
>>29015859
*licks*
>>
>>29013856
>Be Sunset.
>You're outside and enjoy the sun, or in Applejack and Rainbow's case, the water.
>By now all of you are awake again and conversations have retreated back to small talk.
>Only as a distraction, and everyone was aware of that.
>Rarity dances around the issue of her own boyfriend so as to not step on anything that would make you mad.
>But what makes you mad is the fact that they give you a special treatment.
>Your boyfriend had his aunt be the most super of super villains you ever saw, so what?
>Now they can't even talk about their own happiness in fear you'd get angry!
>Okay, maybe you have anger issues.
>And even if Anon is relatively save with his aunt, another super villain still captured your best friend.
>Spitfire didn't want to trust Starlight, and then you left her alone with only non-fighters.
>While Spitfire's statement certainly wasn't right, you still feel a degree of guilt about it.
>Had Spitfire had her way it wouldn't have happened.
>You need to concentrate on what you can.
>And not accidentally trying to kiss another one of your friends again.
>A female friend at that.
>You didn't even know you had that particular desires inside of you.
>Now you can't even look at Applejack.
>You're barely even listening to the building Rarity designs at the moment.
>Suddenly Fluttershy hugs you from the side.
>“Your thoughts are drifting to a bad place again.”
“Wh-what do you mean?”
>You feel her body pressing against your elbow.
>“I can feel it, you're sad and angry.”
>>
>>29015872
Worst!
>>
File: 6EHwyMb.jpg (20KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
6EHwyMb.jpg
20KB, 494x358px
>>29015872
Sometimes I just love this thread.
>>
>>29015883
>She is still adorned with her wings, but they were not the part of her body your mind seems to be drawn to right now.
>“What's a right word for it?
>“Malcontent, disgruntled, despondent maybe?”
>“Smad?”
>Rarities suggestions were better than Pinkies, however at the moment you couldn't care less for synonyms.
>Your eyes go down to where Fluttershy still holds your arm close to her.
>It seems the camp had no change of underwear Fluttershy's size.
>Fluttershy unquestionably has an effect on you, even if you catch yourself a second later and the result was you clenching together in addition to almost forcefully retreat your arm from Fluttershy.
>She let's out a small gasp.
>“I-I'm sorry, you were just-”
“It's not that.”
>You look away.
“I'm sorry as well, I didn't mean to pull away that quickly.”
>“You don't have to be sorry.”
>You look to her again and give her a smile.
“Neither do you, Fluttershy.”
>She returns your smile, and goes back to take a more comfortable position.
>“Maybe, however I startled you. Fortunately you're not... smad anymore, but- Well, first startled, then confused, and...”
>Please don't know the rest.
>“Oh!”
>Fuck.
>>
>>29015889
>Please don't say the rest.
>“Hungry.”
>Fluttershy nods quickly to as if to confirm what she just said, even if you could see a faint touch of red having appeared on her cheeks.
>Pinkie giggles at Fluttershy's use of 'smad'.
>“Oh, I totally could go for something to eat right now as well!”
“Yes, food! That's uhh... a good idea.”
>You quickly stand up from the bench and walk to the lake's.
“Girls! Food! Get out of the water.”
>Applejack and Rainbow quickly wave in your direction and Rainbow dives under.
>About a second later she propels herself from the water and flaps her wings to keep above it.
>The others share a small laugh as they see her shake like a dog to dry herself a little.
>Applejack then jumps from the water herself, grabs Rainbow's leg and pulls her down to touch the water again.
>You're unable to make out what they were saying but a few moments later, Rainbow flies further up again and lets AJ hang on.
>“Ya see, ha'f of us ain't fliers o' wall crawlers 'n swingin' from buildings. Ya need ta learn carry'n' sum o' us.”
>“Yeah yeah, you still slow me down.”
>“Slo' ya down? We're a team, we a' only as fast as a' slo'est member.”
>“Ugh, yeah, okay.”
>You don't imagine this mode of transportation is very comfortable for either of them, but it was a fun thing to look at.
>You sigh again.
>You want to go home now...
>>
>>29015889
Fluttershy is for accidental sexual
>>
>>29015896
done and updated
http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ

>>29015900
so are you, but there is a difference between feeling urges and acting on them
>>
>>29015915
Did Sunset just feel tempted to cheat on her boyfriend?
>>
File: 1481004161360.jpg (21KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481004161360.jpg
21KB, 720x405px
>>29015884
>>
>>29015915
While Keaton is correct about flutters, you are wrong about Keaton. Keaton is for very intentional sexual.
>>29016068
Nah, she just almost had an angry make out session with Applejack. Latent Bi feelings from being sad an angry. She will still gladly ride Anon till she overflows her pussy, probably with Anon tied up, but beside the point.
>>29016069
Basically this.
>>
>>29016068
you can look at another girl think she's attractive and even imagine being with her without feeling tempted to cheat.
She's just not sure what to feel right now, it's getting a little too much.
The last sentence of the update is the only thing she's sure of right now.

>>29016077
>Latent Bi feelings
setting up plausibility for threesomes in the future
>>
>>29016125
Based Untitled, threesome love is hot as shit, I am really curious as to who you plan to put in. Double Sunset's are fun, though I swear I heard a joke about it somewhere before. Speaking of, did you want to be a pirate too? I figured I'd ask sense I already got Trepps involved.
>>
>>29016136
Got me involved with what?
>>
>>29016169
Being a pirate. Or PMC. I haven't really finalized it yet, and I don't think I am going too.
>>
>>29016136
I'm more the straight man in a comedy, only dropping well thought out jokes about ducks.
>>
>>29016206
Fair enough. Fair enough duck man.
>>
>>29016206
>inb4 Howard cameo
>>
>>29016452
What is this, Guardians of the Galaxy?
>>
>>29016501
He means Howard the Duck
>>
>>29016539
Like I said; what is this, Guardians of the Galaxy?
Did you never see the after the credits scene?:
>>
File: howard-the-duck-guardians-jpg.jpg (115KB, 963x594px) Image search: [Google]
howard-the-duck-guardians-jpg.jpg
115KB, 963x594px
>>29016539
Howard had a cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
Does spider have puss puss?
>>
>>29016206
>I'm more the straight man
I would like to argue this point!

>>29016069
>>29016077
MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THIS!
>>
>>29016563
If that Monster Girl anime is to be believed, yes they do :^)
>>
>>29016596
Unf.
>>
>>29016590
we're all gay for you
but I meant the comedy term "straight man"
>>
File: nT1qhu8.jpg (33KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
nT1qhu8.jpg
33KB, 500x430px
>>29016590
>>
>>29016620
Why do I immediately think of Rogal Dorn when I see this?
>>
>>29016629
Because that pic is the entire basis of the Iron Cage incident for him and Perturabo
>>
>>29016551
>>29016556
Never saw the movie. Was it good?
>>
>>29016649
hyperbole won't cut it.
you missed out
>>
>>29016649
Fuck yeah it was.
>>
>>29016649
I like it and am excited for the second one.
>>
File: 1371849239120.jpg (268KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1371849239120.jpg
268KB, 816x816px
>>29016666
>>
File: 1476994974354.png (150KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476994974354.png
150KB, 425x400px
>>29016666
Quads confirm, it's a good movie.
>>
>>29016666
Super devil speaks the truth, again.
>>29016677
And the dub dubs as well
>>
>>29016687
Do you think that the sorcerer supreme knows meme magic?
>>
>>29016690
How else do you think fuckable keaton became a thing?
>>
>>29016722
Time and the grace of the Living Tribunal?
>>
File: Ultron-Unlimited.jpg (161KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
Ultron-Unlimited.jpg
161KB, 960x659px
bump
>>
>>29017294
God damn do I love Ultron. one of the best villains in marvel. I might have to find some way bring him into Blue Beetle Anon.
>>
>>29017313
Fuck that trash movie they made...
And fuck how they treat Hank Pym in the comics
>>
>>29017336
And you hate on me for not liking the shitshow that is Captain America: Civil War. But I do agree Hank Pym did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29017353
I don't even blame him for hitting Janet.
Like, not even meta-wise-"artist-and-writer-miscommunication"-thing, but, like, she took advantage of a mentally ill man to rope him into a marriage and he's the one who gets all the blame for the situation? Fuck off!
>>
>>29017390
Codependency is a bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>29016596
I want to get caught on her web.
>>
File: 1481143616001.png (103KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481143616001.png
103KB, 500x333px
>>28976204
>Sunset finally has a day off from crime fighting.
>She invites you over to a girls' night out.
>See this.
Wat do?
>>
>>29017565
I call next game, also. Do you girls mind if I brought Vinyl and Octavia with me?
>>
>>29017565
Slip ShimShams a pack of candy cigarettes
>>
>>29017565
>Join sunset in "jail".
>Drop the soap.
"I hope that no one decides to take advantage of me while I pick this soap up."
>Get Sunset to kek heartily.
>>
>>29017624
>>29017630
Yes!
>>
>>29017630
>Become the new "Jail", by decree of Ponka
>As in, the girls sit in your lap while they wait and you just relax with them, maybe eat some pizza
>Each sits a different way
>Pinkie lays on her back, occasionally you tickle her
>Dash, upset by losing, just grumps up and crosses her arm
>Rarity sits sideways in your lap, bemoaning her fate, while you keep her propped up with an arm and nod sympathetically
>Fluttershy sits with her knees tucked under her chin, you know better than to bother her
>AJ leans back against your chest and sticks her legs striaght out, crossed over each other, hat covering her face
>Twi fidgets and tries different positions, usually just settling for sitting cross-legged on top of your already-crossed legs
>But the only one you hold hands with Sunset
>When asked, you say it's solitary confinement
>>
File: 1479788237022.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479788237022.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>29017731
Cute. Good work slut. Good work.
>>
Stupid short one shots i made cause i have writers block.

Twilight Sparkle
>Be Anon.
>You just say Iron Woman just lay the beatdown on a few gang members while you watched.
>After knocking out the last goon, she hovered in front of you while looking you over.
>At least you think she was.
>Hard to tell with that helmet.
“Thanks Iron-Woman.”
>She puts her hands on her hips while landing on the ground.
> “No need to thank me citizen. It's a hero's job.”
>She was doing that strange hero talk again.
>Better get out of here.
“Yeah, well i need to get going. So later.”
>You started to walk away from the crime scene when the armored superhero flew to your right side.
> “W-Wait, don’t you think you should express your gratitude a little more. I mean it's not often that you get to talk to a hero.”
>You started to run as fast as you can away from the hero.
“No thanks, I'm good.”
>Rounding a corner, she began to yell while chasing you.
> “But don’t you want to know who's under the armor? It's what all the love interests want to know.”
>This is just one of the things you have to deal with in your life.
Fluttershy
>Be Ranger aka Fluttershy.
>You just found Medusa holding Anon captive near a zoo entrance.
“Um… Do you mind letting him go and giving up?”
>Medusa and Anon, who's tied up, look at you strangely before the villainess began to cackle.
> “Me, give up? Never.”
>She used her hair to grab a simple bench and threw it at you.
>Your brain told you to move out of the way and luckily you didn’t freeze up.
>The very next moment you heard a small whimper noise behind you.
>Turning around, you see the bench hit one of the orangutans.
>Something inside you snapped and everything went dark.
>The next moment, you see Medusa in a crater and moaning as Anon stands up.
> “Thanks for saving me, Ranger”
“I-it’s nothing. Um…. I should take care of the orangutans.”
>You move to help the poor animals and get away from your friend.
>>
>>29017824
>Be Anon.
>Seeing Ranger turn into a behemoth of a woman and back to a shy girl was strange.
>At least she cares for the animals like your friend Fluttershy.
>>
>>29017824
Yeah...sounds like a Fluttershy thing to do.
>>
File: raperaperape.jpg (37KB, 452x356px) Image search: [Google]
raperaperape.jpg
37KB, 452x356px
>>29017731
>>
>Thirsty female heroes rescuing Anon and looking for sex as a reward
I knew I liked this thread for a reason.
>>
>>29018427
Yeah, figured she would be like that
>>
>>29017731
Cute, comfy, funny, heartwarming and a little flirty.
Ok, this piques my interest so fucking much. It's doing wonders for my heart and my dick. I implore someone to- no, someone /must/ make something more fleshed out with this. Who thinks they got the right stuff to take this idea on a journey?
>>
File: 1469925383167.jpg (437KB, 1467x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1469925383167.jpg
437KB, 1467x1091px
>>
>>29018856
>>29018711
I'll take that under consideration
Tomorrow is basically a free day for me, aside from shopping, so it shouldn't be too hard
Assuming I get the coffee I need so badly, I mean
>>
File: rIPf5uK.jpg (523KB, 1434x1502px) Image search: [Google]
rIPf5uK.jpg
523KB, 1434x1502px
>>29017485
>>
>>29020821
>7 vaginas
>>
>>29017845
Should I do some more?
>>
>>29021453
Just until you get over your writers block.
>>
>>29021473
So a couple more then. At least i have an idea with Celestia, Luna and a couple of Shadoebolts
>>
>>29021520
Sounds good.
>>
>>29021544
Yeah. I have what i want to wtlrite for both Tonic and Infamous for the most part but no motivation.

By the way how were the 2 shorts i posted?
>>
>>29021551
Pretty good, think my oneshot introducing you to the pirate crew would help?
>>
>>29021563
It could and thanks. It was either writing this or have the main characters from both my greens meet
>>
>>29021581
That sounds like a fun time. Like the Jetsons meeting the Flintstones fun time.
>>
>>29021593
Trust me, I'm gonna write it and it will be fun. Gonna try and write it quick after the Celestia and Luna idea
>>
>>29020821
too much jpg
>>
>>29020821
>>
>>29022119
Is Harley wear pajamas?
>>
>>29018755
"Can I ask you a question?"
>"Anything you want tiger~"
"If the roles reversed with me as the hero and you as the person that just got their ass savid then asked for sex as an reward for saving you would you see problem with that?"
>"Uhh."
>>
>>29022427
kek. Remind of the fact that they are acting creepy sounds fun.
>>
>>29022427
I'd love a story like this, where Sunset realises the way she's acting isn't all that great then becomes a better person and lover because of it.
>>
File: spider-man-web-wings.png (276KB, 630x441px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-web-wings.png
276KB, 630x441px
Thoughts?
>>
>>29022661
I don't really dig all the random techy lines, but I'm always happy to see the web wings make an appearance.
>>
File: VFX-AmazingSpider-Man529-010.jpg (280KB, 1029x1600px) Image search: [Google]
VFX-AmazingSpider-Man529-010.jpg
280KB, 1029x1600px
>>29022661
It's not the first time Spidy's flown.
>>
>>29022661
Hey at least Sunset got the wings she always wanted.
>>
File: 1463884827945.jpg (337KB, 582x835px) Image search: [Google]
1463884827945.jpg
337KB, 582x835px
>>29022695
Shots fired.
>>
>>29022695
Fucking cold!
>>
>>29017485
>>
>>29022768
I hope I don't get banned for this
>>
>>29022768
>>29022823
It's censored so you'll be fine.
>>
File: pfNTgj.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
pfNTgj.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>29022695
>>
>>29022427
>"None at all, Spider-woman. None at all."
>>
>>29022798
Sunset Shimmer is not a Princess and never will be.
>>
>>29022836
I once got banned for posting this but with nipples and ass censored
https://derpibooru.org/1142133
The mods can be idiots sometimes.
>>
File: 1460781666050.png (219KB, 420x520px) Image search: [Google]
1460781666050.png
219KB, 420x520px
>>29022881
She might not be a princess in Equestria, but she will always be one in our hearts.

>inb4 keaton posts a feelsy green.
>>
File: 1481021445645.jpg (94KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481021445645.jpg
94KB, 864x960px
>>29022695
>>
>>29022896
>'sniff, sniff'
"Sunny?"
>It's cold out, almost freezing, what is she doing out here on the roof of the school?
>Wiping her face with a sleeve, red-rimmed eyes glace up at you, a weak smile struggling to form on her quivering lips
>"What, ahem, w-what's up?"
"Sunset, what are you doing out here? I've been looking for you all day, the girls have been too, we were all worried..."
>You crouch down beside her and try to put a hand on her shoulder, but she just shrugs it off
>"It's, ah, n-nothing. Must have just lost track of time, y-y'know? Um, sorry for being a bother..."
>That put a frown on your face
>A glance down at the snow reveals a smattering of designs, like childish finger paintings
>Wait...
>Those are all... ponies?
>The same two in different scenes
>A large one, with a horn and wings, with another, smaller one
>The drawings progressed, the bigger horse giving the smaller one a box, some kind of present
>The little one opens the box and it's...
"A pair of wings...?"
>Sunset stiffens and quickly stands up, kicking snow over the drawings
>"I-I should go. Thanks for checking on me."
>She starts heading for the rooftop access door
>If you don't stop her now, she'll never open up to you about this
>You reach out and catch her by the arm, stopping Sunset in her tracks
"Woah, hey! Sunset, c'mon, you can talk to me..."
>A moment of silence, broken up only by the howling wind and the distant sounds of cars driving the streets below you
"Please?"
>Her squared shoulders slump and, before you know it, Sunset slams into your chest, bawling weakly against your neck, her grip tight and desperate
>Surprised, you do the only thing you can and hold her as best you can
>It's frigid, her grip almost hurts, and you have no idea what to say or what's wrong
>But you stay with her
>However long it takes
>>
File: 1464336322066.gif (7KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
1464336322066.gif
7KB, 645x623px
>>29023121
I brought this on myself, didn't I.
>>
>>29022887
The fuck? Why is Pinkie jamming her forehead into Sunset's crotch?
>>
>>29023145
Surprisingly that's Pinkie’s plan to seduce Anon in my Tonic gren
>>
>>29023145
I should have figured I'd get a response like this for using that sort of wording. No, I mean that the positioning is off. Sunset's cooter is at level with Pinkie's forehead, not her mouth.
>>
File: attack the heart.gif (1MB, 653x367px) Image search: [Google]
attack the heart.gif
1MB, 653x367px
>>29023134
Don't blame me
>>
>>29023121
"Hey Sunny you got web wings through."
>She starts crying again.
>Welp looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
>>
>>29023155
Yeah, I just realized that you said forehead.

I'd chalk it up to the artist not being good with anatomy.
>>
>>29023167
I only blame myself.
>>
>>29023165
see
>>29023155
>>
File: 1464883046417.jpg (88KB, 813x657px) Image search: [Google]
1464883046417.jpg
88KB, 813x657px
>>29023155
Futa skullfuck?
>>
Continuing from >>28988717

>You are Sunset Shimmer.
>In front of you is Adagio Dazzle, the leader of “The Dazzlings”.
>And in spite of the mutual hatred between your friends and them, Adagio is asking for your help rescuing her sister from Hydra, of all groups.
>Definitely a trap.
“So, Adagio, why the hell should we trust you, let alone help you?”
>Dash points an accusatory finger at Adagio.
>”YEAH! How stupid do you think we are!? Everyone knows Hydra was destroyed in World War Two!”
>Dash crosses her arms over her chest, smiling triumphantly.
>You feel the need to facepalm.
“Dash, you do know that over half of Hydra’s top scientists and officers disappeared in 1945, right?”
>Dash smirks at you.
>”Well duh! That’s because Captain America took care of ‘em.”
>Stars above, it’s like talking to a wall.
>Adagio, on the other hand, seems to be finding some amusement in your squabble.
>”Well, as much fun as watching you fight like a married couple is, trust me, coming to /you/ for help is the last thing that I want to do. So if we can just get this over with…”
“Look, Adagio, even if we did believe you, do you really think that the six of us could take on Hydra?”
>Adagio smiles like a cat that just caught a fat canary .
>”No, but from what I procured on my way out of the facility, you do have some ‘friends’ that could help~.”
“W-what do you mean?”
>There’s no way that she could know about you working for S.H.I.E.L.D.
>The eldest siren glares at you.
>”Okay, let me spell it out for you. If you don’t help me break Sonata out, I’ll make sure that dear old Granny Smith here doesn’t see 70.”
>AJ bolts forward, lifting Adagio up by the front of her hoodie.
>”An’ how in damnation are ya’ gonna do that.”
>>
>>29023300
>Adagio merely smirks, before letting out a near deafening shriek blasting Applejack into the wall.
>”Sunset, meet me at Kendall Square on May 27th at 11 pm."
>Adagio brushes past you as if nothing just happened.
>"Oh, and if you think about trying to turn me into S.H.I.E.L.D., or anyone else for that matter, I’ll make sure it’s the last thing that you do.”
>>
>>29023305
>With that, Adagio disappears into the night.

>An hour later, you and the girls are still going over what Adagio said.
>”I can’t believe that ruffian! Thinking that she needs to extort us to help her! The nerve!”
>Pinkie giggles.
>”And she thinks we have friends in S.H.I.E.L.D.! That’s just silly!”
>The fact that the other girls don’t press the matter just proves how well you’ve managed to deceive them, and it tears you apart to do so.
>But orders are orders, and you have to be the good soldier.
>Fluttershy looks over to you.
>”S-sunset, i-is something wrong?”
>Fuck, Think of something fast.
“It’s just, what if Adagio is right? What if there really is some kind of Hydra base in Cambridge? What if the other sirens are there?”
>Rainbow scoffs.
>”Serves ‘em right for what they did.”
>That seems wrong, the girls helped reform you, so why couldn’t they do the same with the sirens?
>Fluttershy seems to be thinking along the same lines.
>”But Rainbow, they could be in trouble! Even if they were cruel, no one deserves to have the kinds of things that Hydra would do to them!”
>Rainbow throws up her hands in defeat.
>”Fine, but I still think that Adagio’s lying.”
“Regardless, I think that I need to do this.”
>The five other girls each start shouting out reasons as to why this is a bad idea, or otherwise trying to dissuade you from helping Adagio.
>>
>>29023310
>The cacophony that they make causes you to feel sick, probably an after-effect of whatever power Adagio has obtained.
“Girls, GIRLS! Thank you. Look, I understand, it probably is a trap, but even if there’s a slight chance that Adagio’s telling the truth I have to go.”
>Rainbow and AJ give you dubious looks.
“I’m not quite sure I could live with knowing that I could have saved someone and chose not to.”
>With that admission the girls settle down a little bit.
>Now all you have to do is figure out how to make it from Manehatten to Boston in eight hours.
>At least the 28th isn’t a school day.
>>
File: Come to me my X-men.gif (165KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
Come to me my X-men.gif
165KB, 327x300px
>>29023317
And I'm done for now. Any thoughts or concerns?
>>
>>29023345
Good stuff, though I was hoping Adagio would have more clever blackmail than "I'll kill your family to death".
>>
>>29023383
I wanted to really drive home the point that she's afraid for her sister and is letting that fear control her, without letting that fear show.
>>
>>29023606
That's what I figured. When panicked, Adagio drops the scheming and relies on brute force if the situation is severe enough. Her family being threatened definitely counts as severe.
>>
File: 175DB84AFD970351098278092800.jpg (38KB, 215x200px) Image search: [Google]
175DB84AFD970351098278092800.jpg
38KB, 215x200px
>>29020042
Have fun shopping! I'll be waiting.
>>
Can't figure out whose perspective to go with in the main story. So I decided to write this short to maybe jog my scenerio making skills.
I'll share it here for green's sake and maybe you like it.

>Be Defiant
>You've been sitting in front of the computer for half an hour now trying to decide how to continue your story
>You reach under the table for another bottle of water but there is none
>It seems you've exhauted your water supply and you should go get more
>From the ship's storage
>Oh yeah, you are on a ship
>Because you are a pirate now remember?
>And yes, there is WiFi on the ship
>Don't question it
>You get out of your quarters and take the stairs to the deck
>It's night time and in the middle of the sea the only light is coming from moon and stars
>You'd be surprized how much they provide though, it's not hard to see where you are going
>As you walk to the storage you feel something bounce off of your skin
>It's a small and high energy object
>A bullet?
>Your usual go to use for your powers is leaving them on a reflective state
>Meaning anything that comes in contact with you skin will be reflected back with same kinetic energy
>You look towards the direction the bullet came from
>Narrowing your eyes a little you can see a little boat looking siluette in the distance
>Is the ship under attack?
>You imagine the guy who took a shot at you must be hurt after getting shot with his own bullet
>There might be others though
>Something flaming starts to fly towards the ship, confirming your suspicions
>It's a rocket
>It wouldn't be a problem to stop it but it isn't headed for you
>It's headed for the side of the ship
>If you can't touch it you can't effect it
>Well, there is always the deck's railings
>You flick the railing
>A little piece of metal breaks off and hits the rocket, causing a preemptive explosion
>Ship is fine, except the railing which is basically hanging off of the side of the ship now, about to fall

Crew mates tell me your powers pls, I forgot
>>
>>29023996
I have atmospheric cracking, you had Newtonian law control(or something to that effect, The one nameless guy that is herby known as Nightcrawler has I believe teleportation mastery(cant remember specifically what it was called), and Trepps has personal gravity. That's everyone on the crew, unless you count your cannon little step-sister Babs having Haki.
>>
>>29024027
Thx. Babs doesn't know how to use haki yet though right?
>>
>>29024027
And yes dude, we have internet,>>29023996
ever heard of a satellite link? That shit is better than most connection you are going to get on land,less shit in the way. Your paying for that railing by the way.
>>
>>29024051
Babs is a novice at the moment, she has a slightly useable Observation Haki, and very weak Armament, doesn't have Conqueror's. I have to add this is the extent she has learned by the time we get ready to met Trepps, I don't know how far you are yet.
>>
>>29024052
But I just saved the ship from a rocket!

>>29024071
So Trepps isn't on the ship yet?
>>
>>29024123
That's fine and dandy, still your job to fix it though. if you break it you fix it, or at least pay up to fix the damage out of your paycheck. You could have just used a piece of scrap metal, or some of the training equipment. Also no trepps isn't on the ship yet. We are in the Gulf of Mexico at the moment and getting ready to introduce him.
>>
>>29024123
I didn't get an intro yet and i'm gonna be a Lucha Libre
>>
>>29024153
Are you gonna go the route of El Santos?
>>
>>29024147
Fine, I'll fix the thing. If dubs I don't.
>>
>>29024153
Your going to more than a Lucha Libre. Your going to be a rip off of, Nacho Libre and I have a VERY specific person I will base you off of. One that benefits ALOT from a personal gravity power.
>>29024172
I will give everyone here a hint. He is a fictional character, from 4chan. He is to famous for me to narrow it down for anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>29022881
>>
>>29024181
Looks like its coming out of your ass/paycheck. Just make sure the guard rail doesn't fall all the way off yet, we got a welding torch in storage.
>>
File: i just wanted a hug.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
i just wanted a hug.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>29024192
>>
>>29024181
>>29024184
You guys remember when did we start with the pirate crew? I want to find it in desustorage to add nightcrawler's story to my paste but I don't want to look around that much.
>>
Btw, making this little story cannon or not is completely up to you Captain. I'd not wanna interfere with the main story.

>>29024181
>>29024201
Dammit, dubs have forsaken me.

>>29023996
>Well, that oughtta wake somebody up
>Just on queue, Nightcrawler pops up beside you
>"What was that man!?" He looks at the railing. "Dafuq did you do?!" You push him down
"Get down, someone's attacking us and they got snipers."
>"Where?" You point towards the little siluette
"That's all? Just a little boat?" He looks at you with a smug face. "You scared they're gonna shoot you?"
"They already tried." You ignore the smug dripping from his face. "Just stay down I got this."
>He gets up. "No, no, I got this. Let me talk to them." He's gone before you could say anything.
>You wait on the deck for him to return.
>"What's happening big bro?" You sister's voice turns your head.
>You think about telling her to get down but they will be probably busy with Nightcrawler and won't shoot at the ship
"Nothing, just some idiots trying to mess with us. Nightcrawler is on to it." Who just appears in front of you.
>"Wew lad!"
"What happened?" You ask.
>"Just some pirate scum, I teleported them to the Caribbeans so they can be..." He wiggles he brows.
"Don't you dare!"
>"Pirates of the Caribbean! HAH!" You face palm
"C'mon Babs lets get away from this weirdo." You take your sister and start walking.
>What a night man, what a night.

The End
>>
>>29024291
I think it was 3 or 4 threads back. or whenever that one guy dropped that random superpower wiki link. feel free too add the rest of my oneshots into a pastebin link if your going to do it already. If someone wants to make a full story using the characters or wants me to add them to the crew I can do that. it wont be more than 10 total though.
>>
>>29024192
"Sunny what are you doing?!"
"Sunny NO bad spiderhorsegirl!"
>>
File: 1455611426429.jpg (92KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455611426429.jpg
92KB, 750x600px
>>29024318
Ahhhhh...god damnit Nightcrawler. You made the stupid cheese I imagined from him perfectly. Pic related.
>>
>>29024338
Absolute mad woman.
>>
>>29024318
>Pirates of the Caribbean! HAH!
I honestly laughed at this.

>>29024324
I was just planing to add what I wrote to my paste, but ok! I'll make a public paste with what cap has written so far.
>>
>>29024391
Sounds like a plan man. Go for it.
>>
File: 1458544053125.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458544053125.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>29024340
>>29024391
Glad to see you guys liking it.

Here, have some kawaii Woman-Spider.
>>
>>29024416
Hnnng, my heart. Also we still need some kind of shapeshifter.
>>
>>29024422
Derpy? No one will ever know.
>>
>>29024440
Wat? I think you linked the wrong post man.
>>
>>29024440
>>29024422
>>29024416
What if it's all an act to hide the fact that she is a shapeshifting woman-spider!
>>
>>29024496
I don't see it. Plus, Derpy is still in highschool with the rest of the girls.
>>
>>29024396
I went for it and did it.
Here is the paste with the greens on how the crew got toghether so far http://pastebin.com/77rsTRGZ
Cap, feel free to copy from here if you want to make a paste of your own.

Also, here is the short green I wrote as NC back when this started http://pastebin.com/vSPv00bJ
Although I'm not sure how much of it could be considered cannon now... well, Nightcrawler is an unreliable narrator, so it's better not to think to much about it.
>>
>>29024530
Nah, you go ahead and keep the paste, I don't have the attention span to keep a pastebin updated. We can throw the links onto the next thread.
>>
>>29024496
>>29024503
Come to think of it... weren't the Power Ponies (or is it Power Humans?) going to fight the Pirate Crew?
Even if the whole crew isn't toghether there could be a battle or two with some of the girls.
>>
>>29024503
With shape shifting, she doesn't need to be at that age to be a highschooler. I was just joking around anyway. I feel like it would be a tad bit too far fetched
>>
>>29024422
>>29024503
>>29024579
How about a double-agent... or just use Teen!Chrysalis.
>>
>>29024562
It was more of a Hydra setup and when we find out we just dust off an leave. Maybe kick the teeth in on the one responsible. But yeah, the first time meeting as The Privateers vs Power Ponies will be us fighting, probably on the docks. And this is most likely just a few of the members of each team meeting.
>>29024593
Chrysalis is too obvious and she is usually the sexy alien. besides I mean more like a crewmember having some kind of shapeshifting themed ability, hell I am even considering making that joke guy I rolled awhile back with the Sunset is you mentor prompt with Viral Form superpower as being a character. Am picturing a Doctor Stein like from Soul Eater.
>>
>>29024669
Also keep in mind that this wont be the last time we meet the Power Ponies, or their (to us anyways) aliases as the Mane 7 around their school.
>>
>>29024682
>Little did the crew know, that Babs was going to the same school as their enemies... the Power Ponies!

Now I'm picturing Babs telling her classmates how her brother is from a pirate crew and everyone going "Pirates aren't real! They only appear in comic books!"
>>
*Hair through top of mask* *cringes*
>>
>>29024710
Her Japanese Animu big brother would like to say otherwise.
>>
>>29024710
>>29024733
>Just like in Watchmen, if super heroes are real, then comic books are about pirates.
>>
>>29024710
She tells them of the time we went fishing for the kraken. We caught it. Babs cutely pouts when they don't believe her, except Applebloom.
>>
>>29024743
Babs yells at them and say its called Manga. Secret weeb Scootaloo and Sweetie know what she is talking about. Silver Spoon does too, but she cant let anyone know. Well besides Diamond.
>>
File: 1479943792168.png (244KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479943792168.png
244KB, 1000x1000px
>>29024748
Now we need a green of the pirates meeting the sirens.
>>
>>29024867
Not that kind of kraken, but I can see the animu boy meeting them at a taco shack. Did I mention he is animu enough to count as a goofy harem protagonist?
>>
File: 1479943727997.jpg (2MB, 2481x2503px) Image search: [Google]
1479943727997.jpg
2MB, 2481x2503px
>>29024889
I can only imagine the kind of girls that are attracted to him.
>>
>>29024900
Good god, that pic works so well. Conciliation is Derpy would like him.
>>
File: 1480847438195.png (64KB, 514x687px) Image search: [Google]
1480847438195.png
64KB, 514x687px
>>29024763
>Silver Spoon tries to hide her power level to Diamond Tiara.
>>
>>29025037
She becomes Nightcrawlers number one fan.
>>
>>29025045
>She begins to make threads(>>29022228) where she ships him with most of the heroines (and some heroes...)
>>
>>29024530
Shit, sorry dude, its been awhile sense I saw your story. Feel free to make it a cannon story after you joined.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 288x288px
Still in a spiraling depression.
On the bright side, I brought pizza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U
>>
>>29025158
Hey, me too. Also new thread when? We also cant forget to add these stories to the list>>29024530
>>
File: image.png (711KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
711KB, 1024x768px
>>29025158
>How do we top Tobey stopping the train?
>"Have cgi-man pull a boat together"
>>
>>29025158
With extra cheese, I see.
>>
>>29025224
Man I feel sorry for them. Nothing was going to top that train scene.
>>
File: image.png (436KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 1024x768px
Doc Ock turned this suit into a can opener, and you're the can!
>>
>>29025376
>canned laughter and applause follows
>>
New thread: >>29025801
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.