[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbo Thread #7: Tis the Season edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 197

Previous thread: >>28864449

Containment thread for all your dykeshit needs

Ingore the bait
>>
File: 1480516527869.png (2MB, 2300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1480516527869.png
2MB, 2300x2000px
>>28973980
>>
>>28974076
mah dick loves it
>>
File: full.png (812KB, 888x780px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
812KB, 888x780px
haetsecks when
>>
File: BvX4ra5IgAAAv9I.jpg (35KB, 540x368px) Image search: [Google]
BvX4ra5IgAAAv9I.jpg
35KB, 540x368px
>>28974787
>tfw never seen Last Unicorn
>>
File: Rape.png (599KB, 680x342px) Image search: [Google]
Rape.png
599KB, 680x342px
>>
>>28975340
It's only gotten more true.
>>
>>28974871
>>
As promised, here is the next part of the green from last thread.

>>28972829
>The rain is really starting to get on your nerves.
>It pelts your already soaked and muddy mane. Trickles down your temple and into your irritated eye. It even begins to pool into your ear.
>Your lying on your back, staring off into the endzone, trying to decide how you felt about being lovingly raped by a mare in what you thought was supposed to be a normal game of tackle hoofball.
>So far, you were just sort of confused.
>”Hey Hazel… you alright?”
>You are number 7. Or at least that’s the number that came on your jersey. Your name is actually Hazel Heart.
>”Hellooooo? Equestria to Hazel?”
>The unicorn mare trying to get your attention is your teammate and best friend, number 63, Tangerine.
>She’s the one who roped you into being her team’s quarterback in the first place.
“I’m fine Tan. Just… trying to get my bearings.”
>Her light orange coat and purple mane are just a dirty as yours. Even this early in the game, everyone’s got a decent layer of mud and grime on them.
>Tangerine trots to where you’re lying and helps you up.
>”Oh good! For a second, I thought that mare had knock you out cold. Hehe, you had me worried.”
>Once you’re back on your hooves, you adjust one of your shin guards that had come loose, and Tangerine wipes off some clumps of mud that got stuck to the back of your jersey and hindquarters with her magic.
“I can take care of myself, thanks.”
>You tighten your shin guard and glance over at your opponent’s huddle.
>The players blended in the group, their matching gold and black jerseys giving everyone uniformity. The only thing that made individual ponies stand out were the numbers on their backs and their multi-colored, cutie marked behinds.
>You tried to single out Number 50, but she had been absorbed into the huddle, out of sight.
>Tangerine finishes wiping you off and begins heading toward the opposite sideline.
>>
What's the best fimfiction story you can recommend for Twidash? I'm looking for something romantic but not clop.
>>
>>28976088
>”Come on Hazel. We gotta go meet our team.”
>Before she can trot off, you grab her tale to stop her.
“Hold up Tangerine. We need to talk.”
>You’re a little annoyed with your friend.
>And she knows it.
>”Y-yeah? What’s up?”
“Why didn’t you tell me this…hoofball game was some sex fueled raunchfest?”
>”It’s not just some raunchfest!”
“I just watched a mare get molested till she came.”
>”Well, there’s more to it that sex. We have to be athletic, score points, be strategic… just like normal hoofball! I-it’s just a little more inv-“
“Involved!? Yeah, I see what you mean by that NOW Tan! What are you doing playing a sport like this?”
>”You don’t understand, it refreshes a classic game. Makes it more challenging. It’s fun!”
“Fun? It’s perverted! Why didn’t you tell me it would be like this? You just left me in the dark, till the game actually started. No warning at all! Why?”
>Your verbal assault dampened your friend’s mood. Her ears fell and her eyes looked down at her hooves, refusing to look at you.
>”Because I knew you’d refuse if I told you… and we really needed you. I asked other ponies but they couldn’t or wouldn’t do it. We already have so few reserve ponies. You were my last option… and you’ve even played hoofball before!”
>This was true. But one season in school hardly counted as real experience in your book.
>”I’m sorry Hazel. I just really needed your help. I understand if you want to leave…”
>Tangerine continued to look away from you and started to paw at the sloppy ground. She was very clearly upset now. The strands of wet mane that covered her face made her look even more morose than before.
>>
>>28976098
Are you looking for something long or short?
>>
>>28976105
>Shit, now you felt guilty.
>You didn’t mean to upset her, but it did annoy you that she withheld important info to get your help.
*sigh* “Tan, I really wish you told me the truth about this game…
>”I did tell the truth”
“The whole truth!"
"But…”
>Tan’s eyes flicker from the ground to you.
“I’m not going to abandon you and your team in the middle of the game. That wouldn’t be right, especially if your team is as desperate as you say they are. Besides, I promised I would play with you and-
>”YAAAAAYYYYY!!! I knew I could count on you!”
>Your and her thin shoulder pads awkwardly clack against each other as she glomps on to you. It almost knocks you back in your old mud puddle. Tangerine’s back legs hopped with renewed enthusiasm.
>”ThankYou!ThankYou!ThankYou!ThankY-
“AlrightAlrightAlright!! Get off me!”
>The mare smiles apologetically and readjusts your askew shoulder pads.
“But you owe me one. Big time.”
>”You bet, sister.”
>Before you two can say anything else, a gruff voice yells at you over the drone of the heavy rain.
>”Hey, asshats! Stop standing around and get over here!”
>You and Tan look back and see another group of mares in red and white, your team, huddled over by the bleachers.
>Without a word, Tangerine canters off toward them, and you follow behind her.
>>
>>28976121
>It is the end of the first quarter and the Mavericks need to regroup and come up with a new strategy.
>The team captains, yourself included, are pitching ideas to turn the game in your favor.
>”I say…we hit ‘em low and from behind, aim for the pink, till they can’t walk straight no more.”
>Some ideas are more crass than others.
“We can’t win just through brutality Ruby.”
>”Sure we can. The Cougars do it all the time. And I told ya’ to call me Gem.”
> The charmer with the Bucklyn accent is number 97, defense captain and kicker Ruby Gem, an earth pony mare. She’s twice the average pony’s size and as crass as they come. The quintessential Manehattenite. Practically a walking stereotype. Her cutie mark is a stylized gem with a chisel and a file.
>”Don’t the Cougars have a losing record though?” points out Tangerine.
>”That they do Tangerine. Cheap shots and brute force can only get us so far. Which is why I say we focus with fundamentals on defense and running the ball on offense.”
>The final captain is a pegasus named True Breeze, number 22. She acts as one of the team’s running backs and linemares. Her voice is more polished than the rest of the team, definitely hinting at an upper crust upbringing. But it was strong and had an air of authority.
>”As long as we keep focused and not let our opponents get in our heads… or vaginas, then we can win.”
>”It takes more than fundamentals an’ focus to win a game Breeze. These cunts are gettin’ real physical out there. We gotta get physical back!”
>”Don’t misinterpret me Gemmy.”
>Breeze smiles and flicks her tail.
>”You know I’m not one to oppose some rough horse-play when the situation calls for it.”
>She winks at Gem, who replies with a smirk and wink of her own.
>>
>>28976142
>The teal pegasus with the spyglass cutie mark looked to you.
>”What do you think Hazel Heart? Have any input?”
“Well… I agree with focusing on fundamentals and not getting psyched out.”
>Celestia knows there’s already one mare out there that’s trying to get in you.
“But I can keep up a passing game if…”
>The pegasus captian interrupts. “Sorry Hazel Heart, but we should switch to a running game.”
>”I’m with ya’ Breeze,” piped up Gem. “The rain has been messing with ya' passin'. It’s too wet for you or the receivas’ to hold to the ball.”
>”It’s not your fault Ms. Heart. Heavy rain is not an ideal condition to play a passing game in.”
>They were right. A wet, slippery ball is always hard to hold on to, but even worse to pass and catch with rain pelting your face.
“Don’t worry about it! I completely understand. Running the ball is the best option right now.”
“And True Breeze, just call me Hazel.”
>She smiles and says, “as you wish Hazel.”
>True Breeze looks back to the others in the huddle.
>”Everypony got it? Any questions?”
>Your team stays silent.
>”Fantastic. Remember, stay focused out there. Do not let those hussies push you around.”
>”And if they do, a hit to the pink an’ the stink ‘otta put ‘em in their place!”
>”Thank you Gem.”
>Breeze lifted her hoof in the center of the huddle.
>”Alright ladies, put your hooves in! Mavericks on 3!”
>You and the team come close and bring your hooves to the center, overlapping each other.
>Tangerine, beside you, whispers, “This is when things get rough!”
>”1, 2, 3. MAVERICKS!!”
>>
>>28976160
>The Mavericks defense marched out to meet the Roughriders on the field of battle. It consisted pretty much all of your team, excluding you, two other reserve players, and Number 79. She was the wide receiver who was ejected from the game.
>The Roughriders had about the same amount of players on their team. Once their offence was on the field, you counted five ponies in reserve.
>You sat with Number 79 on the sideline and watched the beginning of the second quarter.
>Both teams still had yet to score a touchdown, but each were looking to change that.
>The Roughriders had the ball, starting at the 20-yard line.
>First down, their quarterback threw a lateral pass to the runningback, who moved the ball up 10-yards before being chased out of bounds by your defense.
>The referee blows her whistle, signaling the end of play. She announces to the players, “the ball has advanced 10 yards, earning the Roughriders a first down.”
>First down again, Roughriders do another lateral pass, but go to the left instead of the right this time.
>The Maverick defenders anticipate the move and run to intercept her. They run her out of bounds again, but this time she doesn’t gain any yards.
>Ruby Gem teases the player as she walks past,” What’s the matta’ little filly? Afraid a’ gettin’ hurt?”
>The trash talk evidently riled her up, but before she could confront the massive mare, one of her teammates held her back.”
>The teams set up for second down and the center snaps the ball to the quarterback.
>The two sets of linemares slam into each other and almost immediately the middle begins to contort and buckle.
>The Roughriders in the middle bite, grope, and kick your teammates to get them to move. They manage to open a small gap in the line of scrimmage.
>The quarterback steps back and quickly passes off the ball into the awaiting hooves of her runningback.
>>
>>28976185
>The runningback nestles the ball in the crook of her front leg and hugs it tightly to her chest, running only on three remaining legs toward the small gap in the middle.
>She pushes through the line, gaining 3 yards, before getting pummeled from the side by Gem.
>Gem collides shoulder first into the runningback, sending the pony rolling and splashing onto the ground. Not loosing any momentum, Gem then lands on top of her, trying to knock the ball out of her grasp. They go sliding a few more inches in the mud and come to a stop, with Gem’s large frame completely covering the downed mare.
>She had the mare’s head clasped in her forelegs, and her weight pushed the filly’s head into the mud.
>But the mare had held on to the ball, and gained some yards for her team.
>Gem lifts her top half off the player, pushing her head further into the muddy water.
>When she lifts her hoof, the Roughrider greedily gasps for breadth. But Gem cuts her off and locks lips with her.
>You could imagine her stealing air and wrestling the other mares tongue, swapping saliva while she does it. All the while her prey struggling uselessly under her gargantuan hips.
>Gem finally parted lips, allowing her opponent some precious oxygen.
>When she finally started to get up, she placed a back hoof on the back edge of the mare’s rump.
>She pushes off, and the hoof slides down the exposed plot, catching and chaffing the folds of the mare’s pussy.
>Gem finally walks off, making sure to step on the downed player for good measure.
>The Roughriders pick up their fallen teammate. She grunts and clinches her back legs together, tucking her tail between them.
>The referee trots over to inspect her probably burning mare-vag. She moves her tail for a second and gives the player a nod.
>She is clear to keep playing.
>>
>>28976189
>The teams set up once more on third down. Center mare snaps the ball to the quarterback.
>The lines collide and a Roughrider on the outside runs down the field with a Maverick on her heels.
>The runningback runs up the center again, and it looks like the quarterback hands her the ball.
>She runs into the line and is quickly consumed in the scrum.
>But the quarterback still has the ball! She never gave it away.
>Instead, she trots back a few steps and poises herself on her hind legs.
>Downfield, the receiver loops back around and her pursuer moves to intercept.
>The ball is loosed in a wobbly spiral, towards the receiver.
>She jumped with her hooves stretched up as high as they could go, with the Maverick matching her jump.
>The receiver must have been a pegasus, because she got an impressive amount of air and her wings instinctively unfurled, expanding beneath her constraining gold hoofball jersey.
>The Maverick wraps her hooves around her waist, in an attempt to pull the player down.
>The extra weight prevents her from getting the height she needs and the ball spins right over her outstretched hooves.
>The mares come crashing down, your teammate landing first and falling on her side, opponent’s hips still wrapped in her hooves.
>Due to the Maverick’s whipping momentum, the pegasus is flung to the ground hard and fast. A snap could be heard.
“Oooooooo.”
>You wince at the sound, and wince harder when you hear the pegasus scream in pain.
>>
>>28976196
>Immediately, her teammates rush over to their fallen Roughrider, followed by the referee.
>The tackler rolls off, but not before brushing her hoof across the fallen mare’s crotch tits, and stands up looking over her victim.
>At first she is smug, but her expression changes to concern when she realizes how much pain the pegasus is in.
>She stands back as the Roughriders and referee come to check her out.
>The referee lifts her jersey up her back to check her wings.
>You could see that she had landed on it funny, as it was bent at an unnatural angle and unable to contract.
>One of the Roughriders comes and picks up her comrade, helping her to the sideline.
>Number 79, sitting right beside you, says, “And that’s why you want to wear wing bands.”
>This is the first time she has spoken to you this game. She kept quiet during the first half, only nodding to you when you explained the game plan in huddles and the like. You only knew her by her jersey number.
“Do injuries happen often?”
>She lazily gestures at the teams on the field, “Nah, not intentionally usually… at least nothing too bad. The bad stuff like what you just saw usually happens because mares don’t take necessary precautions to protect themselves: Not wearing wingbands, tensing up at the wrong times, tackling with their head low… that’s actually how our last quarterback got injured.
“Oh? What happened to her?”
>”Two weeks ago, we were playing the Nightmares, and a unicorn rushed in behind her, head low and horn first.
“Geez...”
>”Yeah! Horn rammed right up her a-“
“NaNaNaNa don’t tell me the details!”
>You’d rather not have that visual in your head, especially out there playing when you need to focus.
>>
>>28976209
>The game keeps going, the rain keeps pouring, the crowd keeps cheering, and the hits keep coming.
>Your team’s defense was primal out there, delivering the pain tackle by tackle, blow by blow.
>With Ruby Gem leading the defense, the Mavericks slowed the Roughrider’s advance to inches, until they stopped them at the 40 yard line.
>Ruby Gem and Number 88 broke through the line and sacked the quarterback together, forcing her down into the muck with a squish just a few yards in front of where you stood at the sideline.
>They stayed on top of her, their hooves wrapped around her motionless body.
>After that hit, she couldn’t even move under their combined weight.
>88’s hoof moved across the mare’s back down to her dock, and reached underneath her tail.
>Gem kept a tight grip and had her face muzzle to muzzle with the downed quarterback, spewing lewd trash talk.
>The mare finally jostled underneath them, and the pile of ponies began squirming and gasping on the soggy turf.
>The Mavericks and the Roughriders stood and watched for a bit; some of the mares biting their lips and hiking their tails.
>Even as you watched, your tail involuntarily raised and your marehood flared to life, much to your embarrassment.
>Number 79 stands beside you. ”He he. Bet you wouldn’t mind being on the bottom of that.”
>You blush at the thought of being underneath the probing hooves of your teammates.
>Their hooves getting under your jersey. Rubbing down your body. Number 50 slowly petting you down your flank and cutie mark and stop it, Stop It, STOP IT!
>You shake your head and scrunch your nose in concentration to expel those thoughts from your mind.
“N-no! That’s gross!”
>The referee finally trots over to the pile and begins breaking up the ponies.
>79 laughs and says, in a mocking tone, “Assert your feelings Number 7, you know it to be true…”
>>
>>28976221
>88 gives a terse love bite to the base of her prey’s neck, drawing a mewl out of the downed mare, before the ref rolls her off the player.
>Her hoof brushes away the tail and you get a good look at the quarterback’s glossy, engorged pussy, pre-cum clearly coating the clit and lips, despite the rain’s attempt to wash it away.
>U-unf…
>You force yourself to look away at 79.
“Hmph! Maybe I am a fillyfooler, but I still have some decency”
>The corners of 79’s mouth curl up into a knowing, smug grin.
>”Oh yeah? Then what are you doing here?”
“I promised Tan! And I don’t go back on my promises…”
>”Whatever you say kid.”

>With this being fourth down for the Roughriders, they set up to punt the ball at the line of scrimmage.
>Your receiver stands ready at the other end of the field, and their kicker and quarterback set up behind her defense.
>The linemares face-off once again, intense as always, staring into each other’s eyes, gritting their teeth, licking their chops, and pawing the ground in anticipation.
>The center linemare gets the ball into hiking position and they all go still as stone.
> You look down the row of mares, admiring their focus and poise as the rain pitter-patters on their forms, when you see her.
>Number 50
>>
>>28976230
>She was as still as the rest of them, and you couldn’t help but keep your eyes on her as she stood there.
>Her mane was still neat and in slicked back pony tail, with only a minimal amount of mud in it and a few wet strands stuck to her face.
>Her eyes are furrowed in concentration.
>Her nostrils rhythmically flared with steamed breath like a dragon.
>Her muscles flexed as she prepared herself in a three-point stance, ready to launch into the opposing player.
>Her creme hoof twisted into the wet grass of the field, drawing muddy water.
>”HIKE!”
>The command breaks you out of your trance and you see the ball get hiked to the quarterback before the linemares collide.
>She holds the ball for the kicker to perfectly buck into the endzone, and it goes flying.
>The ball tumbles through the air in an arc, before landing in the awaiting hooves of your unicorn receiver, Number 43.
>She tucks the ball in the crook of her knee before galloping ahead on three legs.
>You watch her make it ten yards before the Roughriders start gunning for her.
>Even with them coming down on her, she manages to deftly avoid their grabbing hooves and weighty tackles.
>She expertly spins on her hind leg around one would be tackler like a ballerina and just keeps going.
>Two mares come charging through at her flanks, leaping in the air to pile-drive her.
>She simply ducks her head and the mares collide with each other, unceremoniously splashing to the ground in a heap.
>Another mare drives forward at her, diving for the ball carrier’s legs.
>43 springs into the air above her, avoiding yet another tackle, and the Roughrider gets a face full of mud, sliding into her other two teammates.
>Holy shit, she’s a damn acrobat!
>>
>>28976237
>When she came down she tried to land properly with only three available legs, but her front hoof slid in the mud on impact and she nearly fell over.
>Luckily, she managed to catch herself by splaying a rear hoof, but she had lost her momentum.
>You look ahead to see who she has left to beat and see Number 50 closing the distance.
>She comes in with her head low, seeming to aim for 43’s legs like the last mare.
>43 sees her and tries to gain momentum for another jump, but only manages to get her front legs up in a rearing position before 50 comes in with a low hit.
>50’s shoulder pads catch 43’s back legs, causing her to trip and land on 50’s crest and withers.
>In the same instant, 50 whips her head up and rears backwards to throw 43 off of her back.
>The receiver is catapulted forward with a flip in the air.
>And she comes crashing down onto the turf with a hard thud.
>You, 79, and the crowd collectively wince at the impact.
>Before any more mares could get to her, the ref blows the whistle to signal the end of the play.
>43 doesn’t immediately get up.
>It takes her a moment before she accepts the hoof of a Maverick and pulls herself up, still tightly clutching the ball.
>She kinds wanders around the field, bumping into players in a drunk like stupor before she’d herded toward the sideline.
>Well, the wrong sideline, but she’s trying at least.
>>
>>28976247
>A horrible thought crosses your mind:
>That could easily be you if you’re not careful.
>You’ve been lucky so far, in that the other mares haven’t done anything serious to you yet…
>Key word yet.
>But 50’s gunning for you, and if the last play was any indication, she could really mess you up if she wanted to.
>Mess you up in more ways than one too.
>…Maybe you can sneak away before-
>”Hazel! The play is about to start. Get to the huddle!”
“Fuck my ass.”
>”Careful what you wish for,” warns 79.
>True Breeze walks over with 43, helping guide her toward the bench to sit down.
>”Karat, can you please keep an eye on Crisp, she’s not feeling well.”
>43, or Crisp, says something about seeing parasprites and starts swiping the rain.
>”Aye aye captain,” 79, or Karat apparently, gives a mock salute to Breeze.
>Breeze turns to you and says, “Let’s go Hazel. No time to waste.”
>You give a weak nod as she trots off and silently curse to yourself before heading to the huddle with everypony else.

Ok, I think that's enough for tonight. It's also all I have
Here's the link to the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/neMhnNUE
>>
Bumpan,, got a piece on the way of Luna and Lady Amalthea playing a Celtic harp and a mandolin respectively, singing Nine But A Harper.
>>
>>28976271
Good green man feels nice to have some variety from the image dumping it's a nice bit of lesbianism and a bit of roughhousing too
>>
File: e7b.gif (2MB, 608x347px) Image search: [Google]
e7b.gif
2MB, 608x347px
>>28976271
>>28976716
Finally, these threads are coming along nicely.
>>
>>28977330
My little-JoJo-lesbian-violence-pony

It's a good time to be alive
>>
File: 98a400695dfc19c83ea715e973ca7d7d.jpg (990KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
98a400695dfc19c83ea715e973ca7d7d.jpg
990KB, 1400x990px
>>
>>28978354
Fish net adagio sounds like super boner material
>>
File: 1480584203643.jpg (291KB, 1111x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1480584203643.jpg
291KB, 1111x1325px
>>
Can anyone write a ShimmerGlimmerSparkle green?
>>
File: dildos out of nowhere.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dildos out of nowhere.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: tumblr_ob0yhqB0AX1vz1o6do1_1280.jpg (172KB, 819x461px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob0yhqB0AX1vz1o6do1_1280.jpg
172KB, 819x461px
>>
>>28979540
Maybe. I've never seen EqG though, so all my knowledge of Shimmer comes from 4chan.
>>
>>28981220
> I've never seen EqG
sad

why people don't watch cartoons?
>>
>>28981220

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Sunset_Shimmer
>>
>>28976110
Short. Long is fine too.
>>
Which ponies specialise in lesbian love like race wise I say unicorns as they can use their magic to become incredibly lewd
>>
File: Neck bite.png (232KB, 662x563px) Image search: [Google]
Neck bite.png
232KB, 662x563px
>>
File: Kissu kissu.png (396KB, 791x831px) Image search: [Google]
Kissu kissu.png
396KB, 791x831px
>>
>>28982532
I dunno, a lot of aerial creatures fuck while plummeting to the ground. I bet pegasus mares play a really lewd form of Chicken. I would almost pay to see Rainbow Dash/Lightning dust doing that, it seems like it would be their kind of thing.

Also, happy birthday to me.
>>
File: 1452906980582.png (85KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452906980582.png
85KB, 450x450px
>>28982722
happy bumpday
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
@28983138 (Faggot)
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 825x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 825x886px
>>28982722
>RD still sees LD without her friends knowing secretly loving eachother

That's why in the show RD hated LD in the academy I would love to see her again and be reformed to be less of a hotshot and get a second chance in the academy maybe as dashes trainee

Also happy birthday to you I bless you with the manliest of men nearly bordering homo-erotica

May your new manly year be more manly at these incredible gains. Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity
>>
I wish I could post art to celebrate manly mans birthday, unfortunately I have the artist skill equal to stevie wonders visibility skill
>>
>>28978354
Are you trying to make me cum my pants? At work, no less?
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 708x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 708x1200px
>>28983684
Yes
>>
>>28978354
remove the fish and it'll be 2000% better
>>
>>
>>28982768
>>28983288
>>28983648
Thanks, all. And Anon3, don't sweat it. I'm sure that there's something out there you're better at than me.

As an aside, I'm imagining the Flim Flam brothers singing this while Pinkie portrays Lily and the rest of the Mane Six do the parts of her patients/victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsV0uKnjnI0

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS
>>
File: Count of Monte Cristo .jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Count of Monte Cristo .jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>they are males now
oh fuck
That "Theatrical" feeling was vanished.
>>
>>28981220
Shimmer is love. Shimmer is life.

Basically she's a pone that went to a world of humanoids as a renegade. One day she returned to Equestria and stole Twilight's Element of Magic which ended up on her crown and turned her into a demon in said humanoid world, but was defeated by Twilight and that world's equivalent of the mane five. Afterwards, she repents and stays in said world. She isn't accepted at first, but throughout the movies gains much more confidence and even befriends, and serves as a mentor of sorts, to that world's Twilight, while becoming accepted by her friends for her past actions and leads them throughout the magical shenanigans that pop up throughout the movies.
>>
File: 1480405271174.png (662KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480405271174.png
662KB, 1200x1000px
>>
File: 936145__safe_shipping_princess.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
936145__safe_shipping_princess.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>wigglewigglewiggle
>>
File: 1480684304505.jpg (170KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480684304505.jpg
170KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: Pancake eats bacon.png (507KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
Pancake eats bacon.png
507KB, 720x757px
>>
File: Surprise buttsex.png (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise buttsex.png
429KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Love Train.jpg (50KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Love Train.jpg
50KB, 750x600px
>>28987906
I think I first made this poster back in '12, and your pic just made me think of it.
>>
File: Amaluna sketch.jpg (166KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Amaluna sketch.jpg
166KB, 989x1280px
Also, got this on it so far. I plan to add a bit more detail to Amalthea's dress before I color it, but I'm a little too eager at the moment to not share the WIP. It'll have a decent background too, eventually.
>>
>>28988216
That's good mate especially enjoy the humanisation of Luna's flowing mane as if you can see the night sky and the stars even in the sunshine through her hair. Great stuff I hope you are enjoying drawing for this thread even though we're probably not exactly a concert full of fans we appreciate everything you're doing man
>>
Any grils here who wanna discuss personal lesbian experiences... No?

Okay...
>>
>>28988216
Neat

>>28989243
Go to the les general on /lgbt/
>>
File: image.jpg (631KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
631KB, 3000x2000px
Who has best bedroom eyes?
>>
>>28989988
Ur mom.
>>
>>28989629
>go to lesgen
you are an awful person for suggesting that

>>28989243
you could probably get away with it if you turned it into green and your waifu/qtgf into a poner
>>
>>28990141
>you are an awful person for suggesting that
Why?
>>
>>28989996
Can you post your mums bedroom eyes? Prove your statement to us all
>>
File: but_we_are_both_poners.jpg (58KB, 607x428px) Image search: [Google]
but_we_are_both_poners.jpg
58KB, 607x428px
>>
>>28988771
>>28989629
Thanks. /u/ is actually a bit on the judgmental side about stuff, but on the other hand, there are a good few who are willing to offer concrit on my work too because of that. It makes me appreciate both /mlp/ and /u/ a lot more.
>>
>>28988216
wheres the lilies?
>>
>>28992369
I should probably get some of those in, I suppose.

Also they're singing a love song to each other.
>>
File: new_mums_by_lopoddity-dakm8zf.png (450KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
new_mums_by_lopoddity-dakm8zf.png
450KB, 900x702px
>>
And what the goddamn fuck, my pen broke over the Luna/Amalthea pic.

Well, I did mention a thing on the last thread about LunaScratch, starting with Luna and Vinyl at a turntable, and following it up with Luna and Vinyl beating on some war drums, so at least I have something else I can get to.
>>
>>28994180
How do these two put up with eachother realistically? Rarity Hates applejacks southern accent and farm shenanigans and AJ hates rarity being so pish posh that she won't do any real work
>>
So, odd question, on a scale of 20 to 'OH MY FUCKING FUCK, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING', how bad of an idea is it to give Luna a mix of acid and ecstasy?

Because in my drawing, Vinyl is about to make a series of very sorry decisions.
>>
File: 9esWKH0.jpg (39KB, 667x450px) Image search: [Google]
9esWKH0.jpg
39KB, 667x450px
>>28996077
Well considering the Nightmare Moon persona she tries to keep buried in her subconscious....
>>
I want to lesbian cum inside rainbow dash
>>
File: 1480837298948.jpg (408KB, 2048x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1480837298948.jpg
408KB, 2048x1707px
>>28995481
You have more to talk when you disagree with someone.
They don't hate each other, they can support each other for being so different.
>>
File: 1227097.png (3MB, 1700x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1227097.png
3MB, 1700x1040px
>>28994599
>my pen broke
I hate this feel.
>>28996077
None idea is bad.
Everything must be poned.
>>
File: .jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>28997585
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1480696006872.jpg (462KB, 900x733px) Image search: [Google]
1480696006872.jpg
462KB, 900x733px
Bump
>>
>>28998599
Pinkie would totally be cool with selfcest, wouldn't she?
>>
File: lewd equestria girls bloopers.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lewd equestria girls bloopers.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28998992
>>
File: medium.jpg (50KB, 450x294px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
50KB, 450x294px
>>
I have finished Hypothermia of the Heart, its realy nice, the two last chapters are a bit rushed but it was a nice ride.
I want more.
>>
>>29000329
Here's my favorite. It's pretty long but I feel it's worth it. There used to be a nice audio reading on YouTube but it disappeared.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/3479/the-games-we-play
>>
>>29000450
>sad
>dark
>no sex

have another one?
>>
>>29000486
It ends happy and it has a little sexual, but I'll find something else if you really want.
>>
>>28986257
What's going on in this image?

Also, AWAKEN, MY MASTERS
>>
I will be busy for a while, so I'm just going to post what I have for the time being.

>>28976271
>You trot to the huddle and slide in next to your friend, Tangerine.
>Just in time to see True Breeze and Ruby Gem arguing on what to do next.
>Breeze vouches for a running play around the left side of the defense.
>Gem wants to just run the ball up the middle in a play she calls the “Battering Ram.”
>She describes it as a necessary show of dominance and confidence, but Breeze isn’t convinced.
>“There is no reason to do a drive down the center of the line on a second down, Gem. With passing not an option, we need to gain as many yards as possible with running plays.”
>Gem furrows her brow, “My play is a runnin’ play! Don’t start actin’ like a chicken shit…”
>She looks to you for support, wearing an expectant smile.
>“C’mon Haze, vouch for me! You’ll love it. Ah’ made it myself. The Batterin’ Ram is lean an’ mean, simple as they come, but effective. You’ll be trottin’ to the endzone before they can do a thing about it!”
“I don’t know…”
>Breeze was right about running the ball down the middle not being the best tactical choice.
>Whoever is running the ball would be stopped as soon as… hold up.
“Wait… will I be carrying the ball?”
>”You bet,” beams Gem. “You’ll run right through the enemy line!”
>Fuck that noise.
“I think we should do Breeze’s play.”
>Just like that, Gem’s beaming smile deflates into a wrinkly frown and she just stares at you.
>She goes to say something, but Breeze interjects.
>”Well, there you have it Gem, two to one favoring lateral hoof-off. Unless anyone else objects… no? Terrific.”
>Breeze breaks the huddle and we all head toward the line of scrimmage.
>Gem growls, “Grrrrrr. Bunch’a ball lickin’ faggots on this team…”
>>
>>29001469

>You canter in behind you red and white shirted teammates, hooves squishing rhythmically in shallow pools of muddy water.
>The gold and black Roughriders stand waiting for you, ringing out their wet manes and pawing the ground in anticipation, churning wet grass into muddy sludge.
>You approach your center linemare and the Roughriders throw some trash talk toward you and your team.
>”Ready to get creamed hot stuff?”
>”I’m wrapping you in my hooves tonight…”
>”If your hoping for a first down, the only thing going down tonight is you and me.”
>”Say your prayers filly, cause I’m coming for your cute, candy coated ass!”
>What a lovely bunch of mares.
>Inevitably, you see Number 50 standing with them, scary and alluring as ever.
>She wiggles her rump and gives you a wink as she crouches down into her stance, grinning like a wolf baring its fangs.
>Her predatory gaze makes it hard for you to swallow, so you look at your center linemare’s back to try and focus on something else.
>Number 88 crouches down with the ball and gets in hiking position in front of you.
>She raises her rump and swishes her tail from side to side in a hypnotizing motion.
>Being right behind her, you get a good look at the pussy hiding behind her swaying tail.
>Looking down your defensive line only presents more hiked tails and exposed genitals.
>The embers in your bush heat up again.
>A groan escapes your clenched teeth as you try to extinguish the heat back there by tucking your wet tail between your legs.
>You know it’s not going to help, so you just call out the command to get this play over with.
>>
>>29000708
I'll try.
Thanks senpai.
>>
Boop
>>
>>29001483
this green
wtf
>>
>>29004612
>this green
Ftfy

Also it's a green about lesbian sports from another thread so it's like our thread but a lot more hardcore..

Better then no green
>>
File: 885901.png (1MB, 1280x1103px) Image search: [Google]
885901.png
1MB, 1280x1103px
>>29005012
don't get me wrong
its not bad
its just funny how out of nowhere is this
I kek

what thread?
>>
>>29005070
It is kinda extreme ain't it?
[spoilers]erotic violence[/spoilers]
>>
>>29006232
God damnit phone
>>
File: purest.png (881KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
purest.png
881KB, 1200x1200px
>>29006232
I'm into japanese things, so its pretty normal but funny.
>>
File: 1481008707487.png (419KB, 790x760px) Image search: [Google]
1481008707487.png
419KB, 790x760px
>>
File: tumblr_m8pg10OulP1rt1wwro1_1280.png (281KB, 635x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8pg10OulP1rt1wwro1_1280.png
281KB, 635x344px
>>
>>
File: goat 09-27-12 Skakery Round 2.png (210KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
goat 09-27-12 Skakery Round 2.png
210KB, 900x900px
>>
File: 1330113284032.png (296KB, 1000x771px) Image search: [Google]
1330113284032.png
296KB, 1000x771px
>>
File: feels-6.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels-6.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
NEVER EVER
https://youtu.be/v2Cj3Tb5Qy8
>>
>>29013242
delet this
>>
>>28974443
underaged pls go
>>
>>29001295
They probably just kissed.
>>
File: Tree hugger and Fluttershy.jpg (44KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
Tree hugger and Fluttershy.jpg
44KB, 400x333px
>>
File: l-lewd.png (258KB, 467x840px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.png
258KB, 467x840px
>>
File: .jpg (301KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
301KB, 1280x828px
>>
Do you think your Waifu honestly has lesbian urges not trying to be a cuck but with a population ration of 10 females to one stallion and everyone is naked 24/7 apart from special occasions they probably unf at seeing some pony of their own gender
>>
>>29011630
>filename
holy shit, im keking hard
>>
>>29019737
They're fictional characters, they have any urges you imagine they have.
>>
File: 1239476.png (431KB, 699x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1239476.png
431KB, 699x1043px
>>29019737
Perhaps this is more to your liking.
>>
Bumpan, still lurkan.
>>
>>29021124
I'd rather take my chances with a round of Russian roulette
>>
File: 1479823793299.jpg (89KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479823793299.jpg
89KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>
>>29024521
>"S-Sibsy stop eating me"
>>
>>29023219
That is the cutest tiniest twilight I've ever seen
>>
>>28995481
Respect there is a difference, and honor what makes you different.
>>
>>28995481
Considering one of AJ's parents was a part of that rich snobby orange family I think they can make it work
>>
>>29026763
>inb4 Hasbro sees this and makes an episode where rarity has a poor family member who makes their living from working hard in some form of farm further increasing the shipping connection between AJ and Rarity.
>>
Which Equestrian city has the most and least lesbian activity do you reckon?
>>
>>29028265
From some reason I feel Cloudsdale would have the most but I'm not sure why. Ponyville kinda has a conservative vibe so maybe that's why Lrya and Bon constantly have to remind people that they're "FRIENDS"
>>
File: 1477950193744.jpg (2MB, 500x6500px) Image search: [Google]
1477950193744.jpg
2MB, 500x6500px
>>
File: sleeping wubhorse and cello.jpg (102KB, 824x970px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping wubhorse and cello.jpg
102KB, 824x970px
>>
File: Glasses spin.gif (812KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses spin.gif
812KB, 1000x1000px
>>29000450
>mfw reading this (ch7), just waithing for the #sad tag happen.
>>
Wouldn't be a lesbo thread if this wasn't posted.
>>
>>29029607
Fuck man I'm feeling some feels here really wish the show had a lesbian couple and it was these two explaining just how close and inseparable they truly are
>>
>>29031468
i cri
>>
>>29033634
>>
>>29031468
Fuck it, let's just get Sunset a new Twilight. We'll scour the multiverse until we find a Twilight that's perfect for her.
>>
File: G1 Twilight.png (633KB, 719x572px) Image search: [Google]
G1 Twilight.png
633KB, 719x572px
>>29034174
Give her G1 Twilight
>>
File: Twilight_Velvet_id_S1E23.png (113KB, 433x473px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Velvet_id_S1E23.png
113KB, 433x473px
>>29034511
Thats twilight's mom, anon.
>>
>>29034594
That just makes it hotter
>Fanart/green when?
>>
File: Night_Light.png (94KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Night_Light.png
94KB, 900x900px
>>29034616
You can't cuck the bluehorse.
>>
>>29034625
Maybe watching his wife with one of his daughter's aged friends is his fetish.
>>
File: 1481397055071.png (551KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481397055071.png
551KB, 540x960px
>>
File: Rarity.png (634KB, 1920x1852px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
634KB, 1920x1852px
>>29029607
>>
>>29034704
>Your wife will never seduce one of your daughter's hot lady friends and record it.
>>
>>
Bump bump for the bump gods
>>
>>29033828
This isn't just the Luna fanboy in me talking, but imagining Luna singing anything with loud vocals will never not be awesome.
>>
Good morning thread
>>
>You are Sunset Shimmer
>It's a chilly December evening over the Christmas break, and as you walk hand-in-hand with this bashful teenaged girl under the full starlight night, one thought becomes prominent in your mind:
>Tonight is the night you're going to finally make love to your girl
>Twilight giggles softly, still self consciously navel gazing as you walk together. You might have thought she hadn't noticed you were there at all, except she hasn't stopped squeezing your hand since you left Pinkie's sleepover party together
"So... you're sure the house will be free all evening?"
>You ask again, just to break the silence if nothing else. Twilight's glasses look like they're starting to fog up in the cold air, pressed against her burning cheeks
>"Yup!" She answers, sounding uncharacteristically excited for the normally shy bookworm.
>"It's mom and dad's anniversary weekend, so they're going to dinner and then to a bed and breakfast until Sunday evening. That means..."
>It's like the implications hit Twilight all at once, and she can barely contain herself as she throws herself towards you, wrapping your arm in a death grip.
"...The whole weekend to ourselves, hm?"
>You finish for her, a sly grin starting to spread across your face. She can only nod in acknowledgement, this is probably the most stimulation the poor shut-in has had ever.
>You can't help but tease her a bit, dislodging your arm from her kung-fu grip to drape around her narrow shoulders instead, pulling her intimately into your jacket.
"Well, I'm no Pinkie Pie, but I can show you a thing or two about partying."
>You don't care how lame that sounded just now, she's totally enthralled by how cool you are.

>You've arrived at Twilight Sparkle's family home, and... holy shit. Her parents must be loaded.
>Gated community, three story house. Compared to your single room apartment above the coffee shop that you work at, this is a friggin palace
>>
>>29039469
>You stand in the doorway, awkwardly glancing all around you as you slowly peel off your snow encrusted boots and remove your leather jacket at the door
>Twilight is already two steps ahead of you, having kicked off her snowy shoes and sliding giddily across the polished hard wood floors in her black stocking feet. She reaches the bottom of the stairs and turns to you, a mischievous look glinting behind her glasses
>"Could you just, um, wait downstairs for me, for just one second?" She asks.
>You raise your bow skeptically at her. What does that little dork got planned for you now?
>"Please?" She giggles, her voice softly pleading. "I... I have this all planned out, and it's got to be perfect." She insists.
>This sounds like trouble already, but it's hard to argue with her when she looks so cute, begging you like she is.
"Five minutes."
>You answer, holding your open hand up and wiggle your fingers for emphasis
"Then I'm coming up for you, ready or not."
>You can't help but smirk mischievously, the sheer look of panic in her eyes at having been given a deadline.
>"O-okay!" she stammers, taking a step backwards up the stairs, her eyes still locked on you as if you might give chase.
I'm counting, starting now. 4 minutes, 50 seconds.."
>She doesn't need anymore encouragement; you can hear her stocking feet banging against every stair as she races upstairs to her bedroom, leaving you to snicker to yourself
>You take a few moments to take in your surroundings; richly appointed doesn't quite describe it. You feel like you've just stepped into a library converted into a house. Every wall in sight is covered in tall wall-to-wall bookshelves, and fancy expensive shelf ornaments of every variety
>It figures that Twilight Sparkle the die-hard nerd would live in a library
>You realize you're not alone very long, as a small purple and green dog trots from the kitchen into the doorway. Spike fixes you with a small grin
>"Sunset Shimmer. Well well well.."
>>
>>29039510
"Hello Spike."
>You answer him, considerably less than enthusiastic. Spike the dog trots across the hallway towards you, stopping a few feet away before sitting on the floor.
>"And here I thought I was gonna have the whole place to myself this weekend."
"You know how Twilight is."
>You lie, keeping a cool demeanor. Spike is studying your reactions carefully
"She got home sick, couldn't stand to be away all weekend. But you should go ahead, maybe go play outside in the snow.. whatever dogs do."
>He smirks knowingly at you. He's clearly not buying it.
>"My bed basket is upstairs in her bedroom you know."
>You groan inwardly
"What do you want, mutt."
>You ask pointedly. His wolf-like grin deepens
>"I want double dog treats, for every meal this weekend. And someone's gotta give me a nice long bubble-bath by hand."
"Done."
>You agree quickly, then hastily add
"Provided you make yourself scarce all night, and sleep downstairs."
>Spike frowns slightly to that
>"Downstairs? But it's creepy, sleeping all alone by myself. Can't I just... nuzzle up against the foot of the bed after you've gone to sleep?"
>You scowl down at him disapprovingly
"No deal. Downstairs, the whole night. Or no dog treats, no bubble baths. Am I clear?"
>He frowns, but grudgingly bobs his head once in agreement. You bend down to eye level with him, extending your hand out. He extends his paw into yours, sealing the deal
"Done deal. Now scram fido, it's been almost five minutes and I got a nerd to wrangle."
>Spike rolls his eyes at you, impressively so for a dog, already trotting back into the kitchen to let himself out through the back door.
>Your boot heel slams into the first step, announcing your arrival upstairs
"Ready or not egg-head."
>>
>>29039537
>You think you hear Twilight banging around upstairs, clearly thrown into a tizzy as you slowly announce your arrival up the stairs, making sure to slam your foot down on each individual stair to heighten the anticipation before reaching the landing.
>You spy the open door at the end of the hallway, and already you find light and some sort of smooth jazz pouring out of it
>Just what has your beloved egg-head cooked up this time?
>You casually push open the door, finding Twilight's bedroom very much the same as downstairs. Bookshelves line every wall, the only other features being a well worn study desk, and a sprawling purple drapped bed fit for a Princess, covered in rose petals. And there, posed sitting at the front of the bed is Twilight herself
>She looks over at you, blushing and her chest heaving hard, clearly having raced to put on this little show for you. She's unfastened her tight-knit hair bun and has let her long silky purple hair fall around her face playfully.
>If it weren't for the fact that she was still wearing her giant librarian glasses, you could swear she was the Princess Twilight you know
>"S-so... what do you think?" Twilight asks, trying to sound cool and collected, even as excitement creeps at the edge of the voice.
"...You listen to smooth jazz?"
>You tease her a bit, stepping into the room towards her. Her smile grows sheepish, reaching up with one finger to play with her hair.
"Uh, y-yeah, of course I do! I know all about uh... uh Berney Whit."
>She pauses for a moment, stiflying a sniffle and rubbing the underside of her nose
"Barry White?"
>You correct her. She laughs softly, as you progress slowly across the room towards her, your eyes scanning over the covers of the bed. It looks like she went through a lot of trouble, the covers are sprinkled gently with a layer of fresh rose petals
"...And the rose petals?"
>You press her, causing her to blush bashfully. She rubs at her eyes this time, looking slightly anxious
>"W-well."
>>
>>29039584
"Well?"
>You press again, reaching down to cup her chin gently in your hand, turning her to face you. You can feel her back stiffen beneath your touch, she's so nervous she feels like she could sperg any minute
>"It's just... I read this book, and it said that girls... girls uh, like this kinda... kinda stuff."
>This time she barely stiffles a sneeze, covering her mouth with her hand
"Uh huh... and was this book called 'seduction for eggheads?'"
>"No!" She protests, looking up at you defiantly. After a moment she glances to the side guiltily.
>"M-maybe?... Ah... ah...!"
>This time she turns her head, sneezing fiercely away from you.
>This is getting strange, her eyes look like they're starting to water.
"Twilight, do you have allergies?"
>You inquire. She takes a moment to adjust her glasses.
>"Ah... a few... lactose, gluten, soy, uh... and maybe roses?"
>She looks up at you now, her smile wavering like she's on the verge of crying.
>"I just... I wanted this first time to be perfect. I like you so much, and I've never, never felt this way about anyone before, I just..."
>You reach down, taking her by the hand and sweeping her up off the allergen tainted bed into your arms. A quick kiss on the lips silences whatever protests she was about to launch.
"Hush, you big dork... Let senpai take things from here."

(and I'm spent for the night, booze kicking in. If there's any interest by tomorrow I'll pick up where I left off)
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x160px
>>29039615
GREEN!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: giphy.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>29039615
MORE
>>
File: want.gif (964KB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
want.gif
964KB, 359x202px
>>29040208
>>
File: .jpg (129KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
129KB, 892x1200px
>>
>>29041054
B E S T S H I P
E
S
T
S
H
I
P
>>
>>28983288
AWAKEN, MY MASTERS
>>
Boop
>>
Do lesbians Boop?
>>
File: .jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>29042387
>>
>>29039615
Bumping for more
>>
File: 1481502127271.png (306KB, 980x875px) Image search: [Google]
1481502127271.png
306KB, 980x875px
>>
>>29045240
>Twilight does her best to contain a squeel of delight, apparently she got the reference. Thanks for that Fluttershy
>You pull her Twilight away from the bed, before her allergies kick in and you end up with a face full of snot. She moves compliantly, more like moving furniture than sweeping your girlfriend off her feet.
>You push her against the wall, licking your lips reflexively before you lean in for the kill. You move in slowly, warm lips brushing against hers...
>...and nothing.
>Fuck, you've done something wrong. You're kissing Twilight, but she seems to be frozen in place. Why isn't she doing anything?
"Uh... Twi? Everything okay?"
>You ask awkwardly. Your girl looks like a deer caught in headlights, eyes wide open as she looks up at you
>"I'm fine. Why, is something wrong?"
>She looks up at you innocently, but now anxiety is starting to creep in again. You smile reassuringly, running your hand down through her silky smooth lavender bangs
"It's just that, when someone kisses you, it's kinda customary to kiss back..."
>Her purple eyes grow wide at this revelation
>"Was I supposed to- I messed it up again, didn't I? I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Can we try again?"
>You smile down at her reassuringly
"Twi, it's alright. If you're not feeling ready yet, we can try this again later."
>You try to assure her, but she dismisses that with a quick shake of her head, whipping her long hair all around the two of you
>"No! I mean, this is was my idea too, you know? I want my... f-first time to be with you, okay?"
>You nod to her, your hand sliding around the back of her narrow waist
"Okay."
>You answer. You can feel her heart racing in her breast as it presses against your tight t-shirt.
"I'll start us off, and this time, you join in when you feel ready, okay?"
>>
>>29045299
>She nods this time, swallowing hard. You move in more gently this time, easing her into things. She still feels like a stiff board in your arms, but this time she makes the effort to lean into your kiss. Maybe you can teach this egg-head some new tricks after all...
>She lurches suddenly, taking you off guard. What you can only guess was an attempt at a passionate kiss sends her forehead smashing into your nose, followed by an explosion of blinding pain and darkness.
>You might have screamed, but there is a tongue down your throat, choking the oxygen from you
>Life begins to flash before your eyes. Prize pupil of the sun goddess turned dangerous rebel
>You came close to conquering the world once, before you discovered there could be so much more to life
>And this how it ends
>Smothered to death by a sexually illiterate egghead
>>
File: mlfw3637-1330097145371495.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3637-1330097145371495.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>29045299
>>29045308
>>
>>29045308
>You stumble backwards before falling on your butt. Your vision is still swimming with black spots and the pain in your nose is so intense you think it might be broken.
>Your hand goes up and comes away with a smear of warm blood. Distantly you're aware of Twilight wrapping her arms tightly around your shoulders, squeezing what's left of your breath out of you
>"Sunny? Are you alright?! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please don't be angry! Please don't be-"
>It's all lies. You can feel her arms tightening around your chest, her initial attack failed. Now she means to finish you off.
>After a few minutes you're aware of her face pressed against your shoulder, your t-shirt rapidly growing soaked from warm tears.
>The shit you put up with for love. How is she related to Princess Twilight at all? She's such an adorable dork
>Adorkable even
"Twi... Twilight."
>You start softly, trying to get her attention. She's still mummbling nonsensical apologies. You place your hand ontop of her head, stroking her hair for a bit until she calms down
"Twilight, calm down. It's just a bloody nose, it's stopped already, see?"
>She shakes her head, not looking at you yet
>"I can't believe I... You must hate me, I bet you would be happier with a girlfriend like Rainbow Dash."
>You can't help but chuckle to that, then you lean in and give her a kiss on her forehead
"I don't hate you Twilight. You're my girl. A relationship is no different than a... a..."
>Think Sunset, you can do this
"...Studying for a school exam."
>Smooth. Real smooth. She's stopped crying now. Holy shit that actually worked
>She's looking up at you now behind tear stained glasses, waiting for you to explain. Come on, you got this
"We just... need to take it slow, and uh, you'll need the help of a study buddy...?"
>Her eyes widen slowly with revelation. She's bought it
"I didn't want to pull out the big guns on the first night, but I think I have something that can help you get into the... studying mood."
>>
>>29045457
>Fifteen minutes rushes by. Per your instructions Twilight has grabbed all her bedding and dumped it straight into the laundry
>Meanwhile you've gone to plan B: collecting your discarded backpack from the front door, you retrieve your emergency bottle of party vodka, and you're already mixing drinks with glasses and OJ you find in the Sparkle family kitchen
>You make a mental note to thank Pinkie the next time you see her. You don't know how she knew, but you owe her big time.
>Twilight has calmed down considerably by the time you make it upstairs. She flashes you another aplogetic smile as you enter, her eyes lighting up qith curiosity as you hold two tall drinks
>"Is this...?" she begins curiously, already knowing the answer as you hand her the drink
"Just something to take the edge off."
>You reply reassuringly
"Don't worry, you won't get drunk off just this. And if you feel you need anymore... well, I'll be watching over you."
>She looks estatic at that last part, her eyes are sparkling now as she holds the glass in both hands
>"I trust you." She says without hesitation, then holds her glass out to tap against yours "W-well, bottoms up then!"
>She doesn't even wait for you to reply, she's already downing the whole thing. You pause for a moment, wondering if you should try to get her to slow down. After only a moment half of her glass has dissapeared, and she looks at you excitedly
"How you feeling there, Twi?"
>You look at her with a skeptical grin on your face. You didn't mix hers very strong, but you can't help but wonder if you've overdone it for such a newbie. Her head bounces excitedly with a nod
"I feel better already... I feel like, I-I could do anything right now."
>She's already going back for more now, draining what's left in her glass. You help yourself to a decidely stronger mix, and soon you feel the dull ache in your nose start to lessen
>>
>>29045658
>After only a few minutes from starting Twilight slams her empty glass on her study desk, then fixes you with the most adorable bedroom eyes you have ever seen in your life
>"You've been..." Twilight begins, her voice suddenly having taken on a sultry tone as she walks into your personal space, her arms clumsily wrapping around your waist
>You've been so... so good to me tonight, Shim-sham... Let me... I wanna make things up to you, okay?"
"Shim-sham-?"
>You started, but you didn't get the chance to finish. She's kissing you already. And not a dead-fish, nose-breaking, kung-fu tongue choking kiss either
>It's a shy, never-ever been kissed in all my life but trying despertaly to impress kind of kiss.
>Tonight is finally the night you're gonna make that little purple dork your girl
>>
>>29045662
>Twilight's heart is racing again, as you introduce your tongue to hers, and rather than head-butt you this time you taste her tongue shyly reaching out to meet yours
>You give her waist a squeeze, and this time she simply melts in your hold instead of going stiff. She moans softly against your lips, her eyes squeezed firmly shut lest she loose her nerve again
>You take it slow this time, and within a few minutes you've transitioned her from standing to sitting on the bed with you, hands interlocking and fingers squeezing together anxiously as you teach her about kissing technique that she would never learn from any book.
>You can practically feel her reaching her limit from just this, how you envy the little bookworm. But you don't want this evening to end just yet, and reluctantly you break the kiss
>Twilight is staring at you now, softly panting, her lavender cheeks now red and glowing. You can see a moment of doubt in her eyes, as she wonders if she's done something wrong. You dissuade that notion soon enough, as your hands reach out to her and begin unfastening her blouse
"...Are you ready for the next lesson?"
>You ask jokingly, quickly stripping her down to just her bra. Her breasts are still small, not much more than Rainbow Dash's, but they definately compliment her exquisitely petite frame, and you can't help but wonder if she wore that expensive designer black lace bra tonight just for you
>"Oh..." Twilight bites her bottom lip, a mix of anxiousness and arousal washing over her face "Teach me senpai...?"
>Okay, mentioning that had definatly been a mistake. Hopefully you can dissusade her from it after...
>>
>>29045746
>In no time at all, that sexy little black bra has yielded to your touch.
>Twilight struggles against her natural modesty, one slender arm reaching up to cover a naked breast as she glances away
>You quickly have an idea how to distract her though. Leaning back a bit, you grab the bottom hem of your t-shirt. Twilight is watching you now, forgetting her own self-conciousness as you slowly peel the black cotton band t-shirt up and over your head
>Having grown up as a pony, you never could understand the human obsession with breasts. They never got very large on ponies, and nobody back home ever worried about covering them or about nursing foals in public
>That doesn't mean you didn't appreciate the effect yours had over the simple human mind, or how yours were superior to most women and girls by virtue of their size, shape, and fullness
>They seem to have had the desired effect on Twilight now as well, as she stares at you, mouth half agape. You help her by taking her by the hand, guiding her to grab a handful
>"S...soft..." She mutters, sounding like her brain is starting to short out. They are indeed soft you discover, as Twilight starts to massage your breast. Softly at first, then with slowly growing boldness.
>It's your turn for a blush to rise up in your cheeks - you couldn't say that you had much experience in this department yourself. Just once or twice in the shower when you had first recieved this body, before chickening out on the full experience. But inexperienced as Twilight is, her clumsy hand stroking and groping is starting to get your heart racing
>You're not going to be outdone however. Not tonight, not when you have something to prove.
>>
>>29045828
>It's not long before you're gently leaning Twilight back into the bare bed. Wordlessly you comply with what she wants, and pressing your breast into her face, she obediantly takes one your nipples into her mouth and begins to suckle
>Oh shit
>You thought you could pass any test
>But you weren't prepared for this
>It was your turn for your back to stiffen, and as if sensing you might try to break away from her at any moment, you feel her slender arm wrap around your waist and pull you down to her with all the strength that her noodly egg-head arms can muster
>You bite down on your lower lip and just bare it for the moment. You feel your tit coated in warm nerd saliva, her tongue clumsily brusging up against your sensitive nub of flesh a few times before she figures out how to hone in on it
>It's all you can do to bring your finger up to your mouth and bite down on it gently as Twilight studies every inch of your breast with her eager lips. You can feel your nipples rapidly swelling with blood, hardening against her many tongue lashings. Was this the way human breasts were supposed to work, were you just a freak? You felt like you were already losing it
>Not tonight, not when you were supposed to be the cool, more experienced girlfriend
>You pull out the big guns. Your slender hand brushes against her bare stomach, she barely seems to register at all as your fingers slide underneath her panty hose. Your fingers brush against the hem of her matching black lace panties
>She's started to notice now, too late as the fabric yields beneath your eager fingers. Twilight's breath suddenly catches in her chest, her suckling coming to abrupt stop now.
>>
>>29046124
>Your eyes lock together silently for a moment, your fingers on auto-pilot as you massage her tight little virgin rosebud. You can barely find enough room to squeeze one finger inside her, but already your hand feels soaked, squishing back and forth between her narrow hips
"...Is this good?"
>You ask her, unsure of how she's taking it. Her expression just seems blank at the moment, like maybe you broke her brain after all. She's silent for a long time, the only sound in the room coming from her short deep breaths and the wet squelching from between her legs
"...More?"
>You ask more forcibly this time
"or, should I stop...?"
You recieve your answer, in the form of Twilight grabbing your arm with her nerd kung-fu death grip, then wrapping her black-stocking leg around you, lest you try to break away. You smirk down at her mischeviously
"...More it is, then"
>You press your lips against hers once more, pressing her down into the bed. This time all traces of shyness is gone, her tongue eagerly reaching out to meet yours as you wrangle that pretty mouth into submission
>You push inside now, just one finger, but you can feel the reaction ripple throughout her body, threatening to go into a spasm. Her desperate moans are suffocated against your lips, and after a few moments of her hips jerking futility against your hand, she reaches up and starts fondling at your breasts desperately.
>Oh, she's close now. You can tell, the way her squirming is growing more desperate with each passing moment, her pussy quivers faster with each masterful stroke of your fingers. How her every moan now sounds increasingly like she's begging and pleading for release
>It's time to finish her off with a bang
>BANG
>>
>>29046129
>Oh shit, what the fuck. What was that?
>"...Twilight? Shining Armor? Is anyone home?"
>A mature female voice calls from the downstairs doorway. You have both frozen in shock. Twilight stares into your eyes with a look that you could only describe as abject terror
>"...Hello? Who's boots and coats are down here?" The voice calls out again, growing impatient
>"I'm coming up."

(and I'm spent for another night. I still have half a bottle of Vodka left, so if I haven't scared you away with my sloppy drunk green text, I can wrap this up tomorrow)
>>
File: This pleases my cock.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
This pleases my cock.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
>>29046138
Your doing God's work anon, can't wait for more.
>>
File: mlp-rainbow-dash-x-applejack.jpg (232KB, 1021x1606px) Image search: [Google]
mlp-rainbow-dash-x-applejack.jpg
232KB, 1021x1606px
>>
File: 1461132083521.gif (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461132083521.gif
109KB, 500x500px
>>29046138
>>
Boop
>>
What does pony cum even taste like
>>
File: IMG_5668.png (261KB, 982x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5668.png
261KB, 982x640px
>>29048103
Uhh, the sweet taste of victory? I wish I knew ;_;
>>
>>28983288
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

GIVE MY MY GAINS, FOR I AM THE MOST AUTISTIC BODYBUILDER ON THIS EARTH
>>
File: [{(.png (169KB, 416x402px) Image search: [Google]
[{(.png
169KB, 416x402px
>>29048103
>lesbo thread
>semen
>>
File: horsepussy.jpg (191KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
horsepussy.jpg
191KB, 900x1600px
>>29048960
>he doesn't know about marecum
>>
>>29048960
Girls cum too you know. Although admittedly it's not exactly the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1024x731px
>>29048960

What
>>29049570 and >>29049582
Said
>>
File: AJ Rarity cuddle blush.png (345KB, 441x452px) Image search: [Google]
AJ Rarity cuddle blush.png
345KB, 441x452px
>>
File: 1481186232025.png (478KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481186232025.png
478KB, 1000x900px
>>
>>
>>29051229
this one is just creepy
>>
Does this count?
>>
>>29052291
No.

I guess you didn't see recent episode?
>>
>>29052509
Canon doesn't matter, if it did the only posts we could make here is Lrya and Bon stuff. I was asking if dyke horses from other media are allowed.
>>
>>29049570
Oh, that. The answer is simple, then: It tastes like what it is, horse piss.
>>
>>
>>29054032
>>
>>29049582
In the sense of having an orgasm. They can't really 'ejaculate' any appreciable amount of cum on reaching a climax.
>>
>>29051229
S-sauce?
>>
>>29036987
>filename

kek
>>
>>29055187
derpibooru.org/142396
>>
>>29056852
looks like i've fucked up
https://derpibooru.org/322030
>>
File: cold hotdog.png (1MB, 1090x800px) Image search: [Google]
cold hotdog.png
1MB, 1090x800px
>>
File: horsefucker.png (502KB, 1183x666px) Image search: [Google]
horsefucker.png
502KB, 1183x666px
>>29052291
I believe not
>>
File: 837729.png (883KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
837729.png
883KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>29046138
Next part when
>>
>>29056863
I was thinking there was an actual porn version. Bit disappointed but oh well
>>
File: 126965.png (39KB, 503x487px) Image search: [Google]
126965.png
39KB, 503x487px
>>29058581
Sorry, shit came up. I'll endeavor to have the full thing up on Friday.
>>
File: 60373648_p0.jpg (1MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
60373648_p0.jpg
1MB, 1414x2000px
>>
>>29052561
"I never said I didn't like it! Jutht that it tasteth like horth pith."

Monstrous Regiment is easily my favorite Discworld standalone, and Igorina was adorable.

Also, while this picture isn't exactly a heartfelt lily garden of a reunion, it does make me wonder how terribly Eris x Lady Tirek would go for everyone and everything.
>>
>Tfw male

Feels pretty fucking bad man
>>
File: af3.png (288KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
af3.png
288KB, 550x535px
>>29060858
Being a girl isn't that great either desu
>>
>>
>>29061481
>>29060858
Not really any difference between the two to be honest

Men don't bleed from their privates
Women can wear literally anything like a grown woman wearing mlp is perfectly fine
>>
the thought of being a closet lesbian that gets forced into hot lesbian sex turns me on
why do i have to be a dude
>>
File: IMG_0434.jpg (197KB, 1366x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.jpg
197KB, 1366x738px
>>29063452

Because it is our curse to bare at least as a lesbian you can actually understand women snd they will want to go out with you.
>>
File: 1156141.png (291KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
1156141.png
291KB, 1024x600px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1364x768px
>>
>>29066478
Twixie is my favourite ship man been shipping then since Boast busters hope to see more of them in the next season a minor rivalry which slowly develops into a weird friendship.
>>
AJ had a hard life.
>>
>>29067290
In all AJ shippings I see her as the one wearing the pants or pony equivalent of pants.
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (118KB, 878x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
118KB, 878x744px
Rero~
>>
File: luna_celestia_stack.png (552KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
luna_celestia_stack.png
552KB, 900x1300px
>>
>>29051726
It's pretty cute.

Rarity looks too excited to notice she's being awkward.
>>
File: It's not gay, it's masturbation.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
It's not gay, it's masturbation.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (270KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
270KB, 1191x670px
How many ships do you see in this one picture alone?
>>
File: tumblr_o89zyleISc1tef8zlo1_1280.jpg (347KB, 1280x1540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o89zyleISc1tef8zlo1_1280.jpg
347KB, 1280x1540px
Magical Lesbian Spawn, coming through!
>>
File: tumblr_ntfw9jwnrz1tef8zlo1_1280.jpg (247KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntfw9jwnrz1tef8zlo1_1280.jpg
247KB, 1280x1024px
>>29072099
>>
File: large.jpg (184KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
184KB, 1280x828px
>>29072106
>>
File: large.jpg (323KB, 617x800px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
323KB, 617x800px
>>29072110
Rarity's the father.
>>
File: IMG_0250.jpg (99KB, 1280x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
99KB, 1280x755px
>>29072099
>Twilight Bulge
>>
>>29072099
>Magical Lesbian Spawn
It's real name is penis envy.
>>
>>29073658
Bi-curious master race?
>>
>>29073994
No, EXTREME daddy issues.
>>
>>
File: 1260207.png (1MB, 1631x2103px) Image search: [Google]
1260207.png
1MB, 1631x2103px
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (245KB, 650x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
245KB, 650x808px
Quack
>>
>>29076810
These seem like genuine good characters for G5
>>
>>29048103
>>29048960

The writer's guild thread has a pastebin with info about horse sex for lewd scenes. (There's a disclaimer that there's no original research.)

It says that marecum smells strongly of hay, and tastes a little like that + sexual fluids. (They also had pictures. it's really yellow, and opaque, really put me off my lunch.)

They say that stallion cum tastes like if semen were slightly blander and also heavily diluted.
>>
>>29077489
The same 'guide' that says pregnant mares can abort at will? Sorry, but most of that is a complete load of misleading nonsense. By the way, horse urine can and often is cloudy due to calcium being excreted in it.
>>
>>29077507
can be*
>>
>>29077507
I seem to remember something about that yeah. Was it called a guide?

I gonna be honest and admit that I have not exactly gone out of my way to look up information about real life horsesex.

I do remember learning in my biology class that humans are part of a relatively small group of animals that have such vigorously resilient pregnancies. Many other animals' bodies are very willing to reject a pregnancy very early if the mother is unhealthy in some way.
I'm going to guess that the writer of that thing got that confused with an actual voluntary auto-abortion.

So marecum is probably urine, or mostly urine?
It looked pretty oozy.

I was considering asking for more information, but then decided I really don't need to know and I'm just going to give mares mostly human sexual if I ever write lewd green.
>>
>So marecum is probably urine, or mostly urine?
Not sure what exactly people mean by this, but if it comes in large amounts or is yellow, then it probably is. When a mare is in estrus and she expects to mate, she produces typically clear viscous secretions that collect in the vestibule. It's when she urinates this stuff gets mixed with urine and some of it is flushed out. I don't know if it contains any substances that tell males she's about to ovulate or if it's just a lubricant and it's the urine that contains something indicating to the stallion that his semen won't be wasted on her. I've never seen the concentrated yellow stuff you're talking about, but again, if too large an amount is produced in too short a time, then I'm pretty sure most of it is piss.
>I'm just going to give mares mostly human sexual if I ever write lewd green
If you're going for realism, you can't go wrong with this, since the mare's anatomy and physiology are homologous and pretty similar to human, apart from details. Too bad realism is unrealistic.
>>
>>29077550
>>29077710
Not going to get involved with your intellectual discussion of horse sex and realism but if you two want to ever try writefagging out this sort of stuff (just saying) then it would be really appreciated in this thread.

I haven't got your literature skills so exscuse my sentence structure but you can see I'm only putting in a point and getting it across.
>>
File: 3.png (714KB, 1280x1479px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
714KB, 1280x1479px
Nice. This needs to be colored.
>>
>>29078233
Ask the draw thread
>>
>>28979513
Anon double-teamed by pony milfs green when?
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (104KB, 718x945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
104KB, 718x945px
>>29078233
Lewd is sunset really a lesbian? People seem to pair her With flash.
>>
>>29078731
Blame Legend of Everfree.
>>
>>29078986
Damn you hasbro and your straight shipping.
>>
File: BEST FRIENDS.jpg (482KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BEST FRIENDS.jpg
482KB, 1024x1024px
>>29079516
At least we still have them
>>
>>29079577
That hug is adorable. Which episode is it from?
>>
>>28973980
Fuck lesbians they're faggots. I hope they die. Rainbow Dash should for guys like me, cuz I'm more superior than any female faggots. RD is on my dick bitch. Lesbians and gay males should die. RD will be forever mine.
>>
>>29079881
This is your brain on /pol/, children
>>
File: latest-9.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
latest-9.png
26KB, 500x500px
>>29079823
Slice of life

>>29079881
Pic related
>>
>>29061481
Are you a 3dpd?
>>
>>29080593
Ur mom is.
>>
>>29081793
don't need spoiler guys, we aren't tumblr
>>
Pic is spoiler'd because the first frame is hetshit.

Drawing some preggers Lunashy at the moment, actually. Luna is the father.
>>
>>29082169
Eh. I'm used to /u/ being strict about a lot of stuff, to the point that I've seen shit get deleted for having a guy staring at two girls, so it's just habitual.
>>
File: .gif (4MB, 480x450px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
4MB, 480x450px
>>29082442
So it's ok then, thanks for the culture sharing.
>mfw I like yuri chinese cartoons but can't stand /u/
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/341699/1/twilight-addiction/twilight-addiction
>>
>>29080941
Yes ur mum is one as well:
>>
Do any of you guys know of any lesbians friends? I wish I did... just understand lesbians realistically rather than what you see and make up in your head.
>>
File: IMG_0401.jpg (183KB, 1024x1109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.jpg
183KB, 1024x1109px
Cute lesbian poners
>>
File: pic.png (725KB, 1134x459px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
725KB, 1134x459px
>>29084277
They are normies, there is nothing special or different from straight couples.
The fantasy in our heads make it cute but only works in media, IRL there's nothing cute or awful about it.

So you can be straight and still like the right pic more than the left pic.
>>
>>28995481
Hate-sex
>>
>>29082890
Loved that guys twixie story. Relatively short but really good none the less.
>>
>>29085650
I don't know what's lewder the clothes slowly ripping off or the hand holding.
>>
>>29086822
Nerd + Nerd = Super nerd? Moon dancer is quite rare to see in a lesbian ship.
>>
>>29087403
>Moon dancer is quite rare to see in a lesbian ship.

https://youtu.be/BwSts2s4ba4
>>
File: 1318798.png (464KB, 598x1819px) Image search: [Google]
1318798.png
464KB, 598x1819px
>>
>>29087423
All I'm saying is compared to other minor characters and their ships. I.E. Bon-Bin
>>
>>29088074
Love that rarity style she is top qt
>>
File: full.jpg (458KB, 856x733px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
458KB, 856x733px
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-21-15-33.png (415KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-21-15-33.png
415KB, 1280x720px
>>29080593
>>
File: 1482184126554.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482184126554.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>
>>29093160
L-lewd, alicorn twilight probably has the strength of 10 earth mares.
>>
>>29092609
>You will never have your own lesbian harem.
>>
File: IMG_0594.jpg (398KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
398KB, 600x800px
>>29095733
Fuark..:

Also posting best athletic lesbian couple. (Please bring LD back)
>>
>>29096233
Carpet munchers unite! Women beware these two will make you orgasm in 10 seconds or less!
>>
File: BzhTovK.png (297KB, 1280x689px) Image search: [Google]
BzhTovK.png
297KB, 1280x689px
>>29096233
>dash and dust
>touching wings
L-lewd.
>>
>>
>>29097694
TASTE THE RAINBOW
A
S
T
E

T
H
E

R
A
I
N
B
O
W
>>
File: ajrr.png (303KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ajrr.png
303KB, 1200x800px
>>29000450
Done. That was a crazy ride senpai.
It was cute and very interesting. Make me keep reading more than expected, even with 90% of it being mental-game-things than action.
The only problem was the lack of sex.
>>
File: Neh.jpg (262KB, 1074x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Neh.jpg
262KB, 1074x1219px
>>
>>29098576
Damn these teenager girls who fantasise about hot lesbian sex but really only have maybe at best 3 minutes. Mainly weirdly fondling / fingering / really badly eating the other out.
>>
>>29099591
What?
>>
File: aj day off.jpg (214KB, 900x885px) Image search: [Google]
aj day off.jpg
214KB, 900x885px
>>
>>29082427
I can't tell if Applejack is disappointed or she just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>29099969
I don't know either at this point...
>>
File: IMG_0534.jpg (292KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
292KB, 640x480px
>>29099969
>Filename

Toppest of keks.
>>
>>29059575
https://youtu.be/oP_4z4IoYHs
>>
File: tumblr_oik29oYpLj1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg (271KB, 1280x950px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oik29oYpLj1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg
271KB, 1280x950px
>>
File: tumblr_oik4nwI1Bk1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg (239KB, 1280x927px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oik4nwI1Bk1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg
239KB, 1280x927px
>>
File: tumblr_oikbudktqT1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg (277KB, 1280x1013px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oikbudktqT1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg
277KB, 1280x1013px
>>
File: tumblr_oikczph9Kc1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg (148KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oikczph9Kc1t0zkjao1_1280.jpg
148KB, 1280x848px
>>
>>29105425
>>29105433
>>29105438
>>29105447
Sauce?
>>
>>29105425
Damn fluttershy is HUGE no matter she can barely fly let alone fast.

Definitely the mare equivalent of Big Mac
>>
>>
>>28973980
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (150KB, 1164x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
150KB, 1164x746px
>>29108974
>Dash has bigger ass and tits the fluttershy

I-I Don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>29106811
https://derpibooru.org/1322961
>>
>>28995481
This is why I can never take this ship seriously. Sure, hate sex might be really hot and heavy for a while, but eventually both parties burn out and lose interest.
>>
File: Silly pony.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Silly pony.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>29109536
Pity for whoever drew that.
>>
File: 927a90918a.jpg (104KB, 836x780px) Image search: [Google]
927a90918a.jpg
104KB, 836x780px
>>
>>
>>28996077
W00! Candy flipping!

Everything depends on set and setting of course.
Sometimes just having the effects come on by surprise is enough to make the trip a bad one, because they don't know what's happening, so it feeds the potential paranoia. Then again, sometimes the euphoria is enough to overcome any negative stimulus.
>>
>>29110967
I agree who is the lesbian mastermind behind all the kidnappings?
>>
File: Scootabueno.png (103KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Scootabueno.png
103KB, 774x1032px
>>29113215
She only wanted to 'nap Dash. Fluttershy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>29112549
Shimmer x chrysalis what a bizarre ship
>>
>>
Goodnight thread
>>
>>29116660
Do love me some twi-set that bacon tail is just too much for twiggles to resist
>>
>>29116660
Twilight's nose is about to snap off.
>>
>>
unicorns are best lesbians the can enhance the strength of their partners orgasm at will with magic
>>
File: IMG_0738.jpg (326KB, 1052x2994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
326KB, 1052x2994px
I need swimsuit lesbians... for reasons
>>
>>29108969
I never knew I wanted this ship
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>29119584
I agree my man
>>
Actual lesbians here?
>>
File: 1482492048293.png (391KB, 1109x949px) Image search: [Google]
1482492048293.png
391KB, 1109x949px
>>29121035
no.
>>
https://youtu.be/HkPEMfoInfU
>>
Merry Christmas thread
>>
>>28983288
Spoiler'd because strap-on action, though it doesn't actually show any horse vag.
>>
>>28982722
How does that work, anyway?
>>
>>28988117
DEE FOUR SHIIII!
>>
I, as a bi man, really wish gays were as kind or as these fictional lesbians. Sadly it seems all I ever run into online are male feminist turbocuck shit-haired nu-male "Smash the patriarchy by being a stereotypical shithead you want to punch out but can't because bi people are 'Het passing' and not gay enough so they somehow have muh straight privelege" bitches.
>>
>>29110686
Yeah. Besides there's a difference between "My hate of you turns me on" and "Your core personality traits annoy me, but I tolerate them because you're you. I'd never consider fucking you though, our tastes would be completely different".
>>
All I want for Christmas, are SunLight pics.
>>
>>29123531
Shit negro, that's all you had to say!
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (103KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
103KB, 700x800px
>>29123290

I've never met a gay guy like that in britbong land they just are super calm and friendly chill with girls all the time and end up having over 5000 friends on Facebook uploading a picture every 30 minutes or so
>>
File: 1324184.png (835KB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1324184.png
835KB, 2400x3200px
>>29123531
>>
>>29098576
Glad you liked it, friend. I'll find one more raunchy when I have the time.
>>
File: 1445483851041.png (2MB, 2200x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1445483851041.png
2MB, 2200x1508px
>>29123290
Real lesbians are violent as fuck. Like most women, the fictional versions are superior.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 197

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.