[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20161129_001.jpg (1MB, 3088x1744px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161129_001.jpg
1MB, 3088x1744px
Bought pic related today. Couple stands behind me at the cashier, guy says that I'm one of THOSE people, women tells him to be quiet and that she thinks it's ok. They start arguing which turns into yelling after a few seconds, ending with him saying he is gonna wait outside. He leaves, I pay, leave the building and he stands there giving me this really angry look. When walking across the parking lot he nearly runs me over, still arguing with his girlfriend.
Holy shit, it feels good that horsefucking can still cause this much rage in the year 2k16, was totally worth the money
>>
>>28965706
i once bought this hella big plushie
at the same time i also bought two cans of soda and a packet of tissues
the cashier just grinned and said "gonna be a rough weekend, eh?"

i have never had any people being assholes about my pony hobby
of course my friends tease me all the time but its all in good fun
>>
File: 1479347463495.jpg (30KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1479347463495.jpg
30KB, 480x451px
>>28965706
What a faggot, and I mean that unironically.
You deserve all the pony merch anon
>>
>>28965757
So, how rough was your weekend?
>>
>>28965757
>buying spaghetti-hair plushie
Leave
>>
>>28965805
not the roughest ive had
i had to wash the plushie but its still all in one piece
that soft rainbow ass just drives me nuts
>>
>>28965816
pic of plushie?
>>
>>28965706
6 years of being anally anguished. I can't imagine living such a life, you guys were annoying when you first came around, but really, it was no worse than a particularly strong /b/ or /pol/ raid. If people just didn't feed the trolls it'd have just blown over.
>>
>>28965816
Pic of plushie plot
>>
S I X Y E A R S
>>
>>28965849
im sitting on a train for the 8th day in a row now, 4000km away from home
thats about 2500 miles if i remember the murica scales right
its the trans siberian railroad. i live in finland but i got dragged onto this trip by my friend who for some reason wants to go to alaska.
were currently stopped at a town with an internet connection and its late as fuck.

i did take her with me but shes in my luggage and the room is filled with russian people who are filled with vodka and anger torward two soft looking nerd finns. if i whip out a pony for a picture now theyll probably lynch us.
>>
>>28965706
Twilight Sparkle enjoys the trolling.
>>
>>28965917
How is it in Finland? I think I want to move there.
>>
>>28966354
its pretty comfy. its the worlds top generous welfare state, that pretty much sums it up. but it can get cold as balls during winter.
but if you want to know what the social culture is like, you shouldnt be asking me. im a bit of a hikki. i hate almost everyone here, but it might be just my insecureness speaking. i live alone in a smaller-than-average apartment in a smaller-than-average town in southern finland and i have only ever had one friend. and even hes a faggot who wont watch ponies together with me no matter how much i beg and plead.
i did see two other markers in my town on the /mlp/ map but ive got no idea who they are. then again, i dont even know what my neighbors look like.

and because of how few people live here, some "world-wide" things arent really world wide here. or even country wide. be prepared to pay your ass off for shipping anything, and for your credit card to not be valid when buying from china.

so yeah, its a cool place on a general level, but for an american, it might seem a little introverted and backward and at first.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.