[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Ato.jpg (204KB, 399x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Ato.jpg
204KB, 399x1536px
How accurate is this?
>>
She's the one that instituted a holiday making her sister into a monster.

She's the one who let her become a goddamn fairy tale instead of keeping the memory alive.

It's Celestia's fault. Also the comics are shit.
>>
File: 1480354981575.png (968KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480354981575.png
968KB, 1920x1080px
>>28964598
There are alot of similarities between Luna and Sunsets exile. Both was because Celestia didnt handle the situation as she should and both wanted the same thing, to be rulers and admired by the citizens and both were defeated in the same way and are both currently making attempts to better themselves.

But yeah, Celestia is a bitch
>>
Celestia is a shitty leader, politic and authority. Name ONE thing she has done right.
>>
>>28964618
Groom a better successor?
>>
>>28964626
That doesn't count!
>>
>>28964652
Her successor and her successors assistant fixed the two biggest mistakes she ever made, so they were pretty good choices.
>>
>>28964615
>Celestia didnt handle the situation as she should
>this is what shimmerfags actually believe
The amount of delusion is incredible. Sunshit left on her own accord because she thought she was better than she actually was. It's not Celestia's fault Sunset is fucking retarded and arrogant.
>>
>>28964701
Was she in her right mind, though? I thought the mirror fucked with her head, planting temptations like the dark side of the force.
>>
File: 1479858804039.jpg (67KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1479858804039.jpg
67KB, 720x552px
>>28964598
>if you aren't reading the MLP comics you should be
>>
>>28964737
Nope. She was just super arrogant.
>>
>>28964701
Celestia didnt exile her through the portal but Celestia did kick her out of the school and disowned her as her star pupil rather than handle the problem.
Celestia is still a bitch.
>>
>>28965983
Shimmerfags, everyone.
>>
>>28966000
Everything I said is factual. You can look it up in the comic.
Celestia kicked her out of the school and disowned Sunset as her pupil but Shimmer choose to leave to the other universe.
>>
>>28966000
trips are all zeros
>is depressed
>>
File: 1398530050479.jpg (41KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1398530050479.jpg
41KB, 280x280px
>>28964598
>reading the comics
>>
>>28966037
well maybe sunset shouldn't have been a little shit then
>>
>>28964608
I'm always confused by people who think this.

Let's honestly take a look at the options here: If Luna is remembered accurately, everyone also remembers she committed attempted treason, sororicide, and nearly ruined Equestria. That's not a 'good' result - coming back to a world that is completely aware of what you very nearly did to their beloved leader and nation would have been disastrous to Luna.

But, if Luna is remembered inaccurately, that risk vanishes. If you twist the legend of Nightmare into a foal-eating monster that - when Luna is finally cleansed - everyone will be able to see she obviously isn't, then ponies will be far more willing to approach Luna with an open mind once they realize the legends are so blantantly obviously false. They will even take the facts of her rebellion that made it through the millennium more lightly.

Neglectful? Fuck that - turning Nightmare into a fairy tale was Celestia's best possible option. Better than being remembered in detail as the pony who tried to usurp the throne, kill her sister, and plunge Equestria into disaster.
>>
>>28964598
>tumbl.r
Get this shit off my board
>>
>>28964752
To be honest some of the new ones are good, especially friends forever. The "evul ponies"was eh but still a nice window to it.

At least now cook is gone, she had some great early stories but the Reflection/Root of the problem/Good bad and ponies trio of stories literally blew all the reputation the comics had on this board.
>>
>>28964701
i think it was not so much that sunset was not good enough as she was to impatiant
>>
>>28966766
>Root of the problem
which one was that
>>
>>28966862
The everfree deer elves one, I think.
>>
>>28966078
Or considering the incident happened over like half an hour just keep the memory of pre-NMM Luna alive and bury NMM's memory. Luna went off on a sabbatical and now Equatria awaits the return of the princes of the moon. The face on the moon was placed there by Luna to remind the ponies of Equestria that she's still watching over them.

Ponies blindly trust Celestia, it'd be easy to swing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.