[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Pony Thread, Summoned Despite Your Wishes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 20

File: suckythreadincoing.png (1MB, 2000x1726px) Image search: [Google]
suckythreadincoing.png
1MB, 2000x1726px
>"Oh Angel Bunny, what are you doing?"
>"Fluttershy! HEEELP! He's using me as bait to summon a demon!"
>"That's silly, Rainbow! Shame on you for accusing Angel of something so horrible!"
>"The demon is literally right in front of you! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DENSE?!"
>"But that's Angel's old friend, Anonymous. They've visited us several times."
>"Yeah, honestly I came in here on a whim, but you could have just said my name three times, Angel. The goat blood is a bit much. Although I do appreciate fresh poni cuddl

Demon thread! In this thread we write greens/draw about demonic ponies. Is Anonymous the demon, or did he summon it? Is it a lustful demon or one that just wants cuddles? You decide!

NotTheOriginal - http://pastebin.com/BLH9fRXY
Never - http://pastebin.com/PngTMrCJ
Leiffer - http://pastebin.com/u/Leiffer
Captain Conundrum - http://pastebin.com/Eu8XrdcL
Edgy demon story - http://pastebin.com/UfpZnyfz
AngryWino - http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
Summoner Trixie story - http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn
Carpenter - http://pastebin.com/u/Thy_Carpente
Disappointment(start)- http://pastebin.com/JhDP831R
>>
Between exam periods update!
Starting from when I left off in the pastebin.

“Wha?”
>She’s bleary at first, but her eyes shoot open and she starts to struggle.
>But the chains hold fast, and the strange black goo you left on her horn just absorbs her magic.
>She hangs there in fear and you approach her slowly.
> “You’re going to tell me what I want to know.”
>She struggles some more as you approach her.
> “For example, where the prisoners are supposed to—“
“Five miles east of here, deep in the swamp!” She screams hysterically. “We drop them off and Diamond dogs pick them up! That’s all I know, I sweheheheaaaaaar!”
>You didn’t expect her to tell you this quickly.
>You thought you’d have to pull it out of her.
“I told you want you wanted to know, right? I promise to never do this again. Just, p-please let me go.”
>The chains lower her closer to you but stop, still a couple meters above the ground.
>Traitorfor looks confused and scared at the movement, her pupils (and blue irises somehow) shrinking to pinpricks.
> “You did tell me what I wanted to know. But I’m already all worked up, and nothing is around to satisfy me.”
>You lick your lips and she trembles.
> “Nothing. But. You.”
>The shivers intensify across her orange body, her short white mane shaking wildly as her ears turn back.
“P-please don’t torture me!”
> “Who said anything about torture?”
>You tut as you fly up behind her and a chain lifts her tail.
“Wha-what are you doing?” She blushes. “That’s for my soulmate! Don’t touch that!”
>You laugh.
> “You’re not the one giving orders here, honey. I just want to answer a few questions on my own.”
>You slowly glide your hoof against her labia.
>She winces, but her DESIRE doesn’t rise by much.
>It’s like her DESIRE is being held back.
>You release a bunch of pheromones into the air, and her DESIRE grows a tiny bit more.
>Strange.
>>
>>28960042
>But it does have an effect.
>Tentatively, you drag your tongue across her moistening lips.
“Aaaah!~ What are you doing? That’s for a nice stallion only!”
>It’s really weird how this is a mare who was about to sell some ponies into…something.
>You lap at her pussy, making sure to rub her flanks with your hooves as you eat her out.
“Stop! Aaa~ This is wrong! Two mares…doing this…I-I don’t even know what this is!”
>Her DESIRE is steadily growing, and her virgin cunt is dripping with her juices.
>But you’re not really getting off on this.
>Your own horsepussy is dribbling, but you’ve got nothing to please it.
>Except…
>The chains lower Traitorfor further, spreading her hind legs apart, until she is upside down.
>You fly up and slowly grind your pussy on hers.
>The aphrodisiac in your twat is obviously far more potent than the one in her mouth, as her DESIRE is increasing faster.
“St-Stop! It’s making me feel-No! Stop! This is wrong?!”
>You hear the question in her sentence and smile.
> “How could it be so wrong if it feels so right? I’m making you feel nice, right?”
>You drag your pussy against hers and bite your lip.
>Her cheeks are flushed and she seems to come to a realization.
“You controlling me, aren’t you?! Ah~ Stop Ah~ it, ah~ it’s ah~ wrongaaah~!”
>You don’t answer.
>>
>>28960051
>You’re lost in the electrifying feeling every time your clits rub against each other.
>Her glistening pussy is winking, and you feel your own doing the same.
>Back and forth, back and forth, plump thighs running against each other.
>You feel her DESIRE changing you.
>Finally.
>Your clit begins to grow, but Traitorfor is looking away.
>Time to test something.
>You let her down onto the ground, panting.
>But she doesn’t run away.
“Stop controlling me! Huff…huff…let me go!”
>That’s the thing.
>You gave her the chance, but she doesn’t run.
>You come out of the shadows, horsecock swinging between your legs with every step.
“What? But that-that’s a stallion’s! You’re a mare, I f-felt it!”
>A smile is her only answer as you get behind her.
>You tease her marehood with your tip, her legs trembling with unwanted anticipation.
>And you slowly impale yourself into her.
“Ahn~! You mo-monster! Controlling me li-like this!”
>You start thrusting faster into her.
>Your massive girth spreads apart her insides, each thrust causing her to shudder with a combination of revulsion and pleasure.
>Her DESIRE has already reached event horizon.
>And it seems to be growing faster.
>Tears and drool run down her muzzle as she tries hard not to smile.
>Your veiny length rubs against her inner folds, and you can tell that she’s trying not to enjoy it.
>Your thrusts send your rumps swaying, and you lean in close to her ears.
> “The truth is, I gave you the opportunity to run earlier. I stopped the pheromones, I stopped everything. But you chose not to. You wanted my cock. You wanted me to fuck you.”
“No! That’s not true! Stop! Stop! Op! Op! Ohp!—“
>Her eyes roll back as her smile slowly grows.
>You feel something change.
>Soulsight confirms something within her change and you feel some very powerful magic breaking.
>>
>>28960060
“—O! Oc! Ock! Cock! Cock! Cock! Give me your cock! This feels wonderful! I don’t know why nopony did this before! Fuck me! I want your cock every day!”
> “Really?”
>You thrust faster into her and her head is pushed down as her pussy squeezes your meat.
>But she can’t answer through the sensations.
> “Do you promise to give me what I want, whenever I want?”
>She nods as her slobber and cum pools onto the floor.
> “Will you devote yourself to anybody other than I?”
>She shakes her head and shudders at the force at a particularly hard thrust.
> “And do you really want to feel like this every day, for the rest of your life?”
>You pull out and tease her underbelly with your dick, nestling it between her thighs.
>She shivers and turns her head to stare at you.
“Yes, YES! Just FUCK ME!”
>You happily oblige with a swift thrust as she squeals in pleasure.
>But with each thrust, she changes.
>Her sclera turns darker and darker until they’re completely black.
>A small pair of horns grow.
>And her lolling tongue grows longer.
>Did you accidentally?
>Well you did ask a bunch of questions that may have been magical in nature.
>Looks like you got your first pone succubus.
>The thought fills you with vigor, thrusting into your new demon faster.
“Yes, Anonymous, yes!”
>Her DESIRE is purer, and plentiful oddly enough.
>As if someone had built a damn around the most plentiful source and left it there for centuries.
“Anonymous, I’m…”
>Her cunt squeezes around your dick and just as you unleash your load…
“That was a pretty cool distraction. The building is everywhere!”
“Haha, yeah. Wait wha—“
>Dark chains picked up the returning guards as you both groaned in pleasure.
>They’re about to start screaming, but the chains wrap around their muzzles.
>You pull out, a sticky string of cum connecting your still-turgid length to her drooling creampie’d pussy.

>Her cutie mark had changed.
>>
>>28960066
>Obviously she isn’t the same person anymore.
> “Traitorfor Rent, your new name is…”
>Fuck she isn’t from the same generation as the others, so she can’t be named after a day.
>What should you call her?
> “Rift Tornrear.”
>The ponies look at you two with scared eyes, noticing the changes in Rift.
> “Rift, we’ve got about an hour before the prisoners bring back Detective Detective. I want you to ‘enlighten’ these ponies.”
“As you command…but how?”
>Right, she’s still new to this.
>You were going to hurry to the meeting point, but according to what you glean from Corruption’s memories, you still have ten minutes before you have to skedaddle to the meeting.
>Plenty of time to teach.
>There are ten ponies in chains, three of which are stallions.
>You’ve only just noticed it, but there’s this odd majority of females thing going on.
>You lower the ten ponies to the ground, thankful that there is just one unicorn with only a weak blast that she can’t aim with chains around her horn.
>You bring two males close to you and Rift, your marecock growing hard again.
>Confusion and fear burns in their eyes as they scream gibberish.
>Something like:
“Oh sweet Celestia, let us go!”
“That doesn’t belong on a mare!”
>And
“These chains are bound to chafe!”
>You ignore them.
> “Lesson one: Seduction! As demons, we are naturally attractive. I, more so, because no matter how I look, everybody finds me attractive.”
>Except in a few special cases.
> “Furthermore, we have pheromones. Try to pump as much as you can into the air as you make lewd poses. Every bit of DESIRE helps. Remember to cater to preferences. I don’t have to, but you do. Watch.”
>The chains pull the two stallions face to face, with you and Rift in between.
>You turn towards one of them and sit down, exposing your black dick and drooling cunt to him as you spread your legs.
>>
>>28960067
>Your hooves stroke the veiny shaft as it grows larger until you can wrap your lips around it.
>Being the faggot/slut that you are, you start deepthroating your own dick in front of the stallion.
>After a few more strokes, you cum, and you ejaculate all over your face.
>You get back up, and stride over to the stallion, noting his own length and DESIRE is growing.
>And with your lips and face still covered in your own seed, you kiss him.
>Exploring his mouth with your tongue, the aphrodisiacs start to take effect.
>He’s putty in your hooves now.
>You pull away from the kiss and nod towards Rift to follow your lead.
>She nods and takes a different route.
>She swankily walks up to the other stallion, who’s still very scared and confused.
>And turns around, revealing her glistening sex.
>She uses her hoof to rub her rump and slowly move towards her cunt.
>And starts to masturbate, centimeters away from the stallions muzzle.
“Aaah~ Aaah~ AAAAANH!~”
>When she cums, a spray of feminine liquid jets into his face.
>How forward.
>She leans on her side sensually and looks at the stallion with bedroom eyes as she licks her wet hoof.
>Effective; she seems to have grasped the concept.
> “Good! Now for Lesson two: Being forward! Follow my lead.”
>You shove your vagina into your stallion’s face.
>Puzzled, Rift follows your lead and does the same.
>Now both of you are face to face, rumps in the air and faces close to the ground.
“Now what?”
> “Remember how it felt ‘wrong’ for you to do any of this? The same thing is for them. So, you have to force ponies into this position.”
>You turn your head to stare at the stallion behind him, his rigid erection a firm contrast to his scared face.
>Scaroused has never been more properly used as a description.
>The two are forced by your chains to dig their muzzles into your wet love-holes and both of you hum in pleasure
> “Do you feel it, Rift? The DESIRE?”
“Yes! It’s…rising!”
>>
>>28960084
>Smiling, you bring your muzzle to hers in a kiss as you grind your pussies on the stallions’ faces.
>Your tongues intertwine in your mouths as you both hum contentedly.
>You separate and beam.
> “And lesson three: Sex! It’s just putting rod A into slot A, or slot A onto slot B, or…it’s varied.”
>You manipulate the chains until the stallions’ thick cocks are at your entrances.
>You tease your wanting cunts with the flares of the struggling stallions’ dicks, internally laughing at Rift biting her lip in anticipation.
>And the dicks enter as you both sigh happily.
>The stallions are struggling less as the spell cast on them starts to break.
>Soon enough they’re plunging their dicks into you on their own as you stare at Rift as she concentrates.
> “Pop Quiz!”
>You lift the stallion behind you and hover up so your big, black horsedick is in front of Rift.
>She immediately latches on and starts sucking at the sip and humming in pleasure.
>You feel the pre enter your wet hole and the spell almost breaking.
>A mischievous grin grows on your face.
>You lunge forwards, deepthroating your shaft into Rift.
“Ghhhrk!”
>Following your will, the chains lift both stallions in the air.
>Your colt has already fallen to lust and is holding your barrel as he hammers into your tight hole.
>His veiny shaft is inexperienced, but the want and dedication makes you drool in pleasure.
>Rift’s stallion is starting to slam into her harder as she is suspended by your spitroasting.
>She looks up to you with loving eyes as your hooves hold onto the back of her head.
“Ai wohve oo” She says with your cock in her mouth.
>And you climax.
>Rift’s mouth and pussy burst open with a flow of cum as your own pussy drool various sexual fluids.
>You let everyone down and kiss the top of Rift’s head.
>>
>>28960091
> “You pass. Now take care of the others. You should be able to use your telekinesis to control the chains, but they’ll fade in about an hour. Break the spell on the others, and I suspect they’ll help you.”
>Rift nods as she licks the semen clean from her lips.
>You release the two colts, whose own lengths have popped back up at the sight of Rift licking herself clean.
> “You’ll help us break this spell, right?”
>They’re already touching themselves and nodding eagerly.
“I think we’ve got things covered.”
>Rift Tornrear is eager to please.
>You nod and leave your new succubus and two eager stallions to their work.
>A quick flight over to the meeting place gets you there right as two bipedal dogs creep out of the forest.
>Of course, a quick change, chains, and a you recreate Rift’s factors.
>Turns out, you can corrupt beings into demons, but there are conditions.
>They have to be willing.
>Which is, as it turns out, easy when you break the ancient spell, because at that point their sex drive that’s been accumulating for generations releases all at once.
>So it’s not just ponies, but all sapient species born in Equestria.
>This spell is powerful, far beyond what you can presently do.
>As for the second condition, you have to be having sex with them.
>>
>>28960094
>Contracts don’t work.
>The magic seemed to take for a second, but dissipated.
>You suspect that originally, this corruption magic was supposed to work when the other party ‘broke’, but you’re lucky the conditions here allow you to tiptoe the line once more.
>It’s not like they become sex-crazed beasts, either.
>According to soulsight, they’re the same, except a lot hornier.
>The dog anatomy was overhyped in your opinion…
>But the newly rechristened Peanut and Butter, dog incubus and succubus, respectively, were obedient to your orders and promised to dig a hole where you could hide the others until you get back from the cave they told you about.
>They’re a lot like dogs.
>Very loyal, very simple.
>But all that…
>The doggy dick, the weird obsession with nibbling your ears as they mount you/get mounted, their loyalty, their simplicity…
>None of it really matters.
>>
>>28960103
>You could detect something wrong with their bodies before they turned.
>They seemed half-dead somehow.
>You can’t help but feel there’s something else that’s wrong.
>Sure enough, when you come up on the entrance, you can get a better look at normal dogs by melding into the shadows.
>Matted fur, scabs, runny nose, sleepy eyes.
>Maybe they’re just ugly?
>No, the two guards are jumpy.
>Their pupils are dilated and they don’t stop scratching themselves.
>You thought hardcore drugs were completely foreign in this world.
>But here it is, in what most would consider the most sanctimonious place in the world.
>Knocking them out is easy: two small shadow bolts to their stomachs and they pass out.
>You prance over to them proudly.
>But you can’t just leave them out here.
>…
> “May you be cured of your afflictions.”
>Sure enough that worked.
>You feel your mana being depleted a tiny bit from the vast pool you’ve accumulated.
>Their unconscious bodies glow, as the scabs fall away, their fur gets more glossy, and their bodies fuller.
>Oof, with the before and after, you know something iffy is going on in that cave.
>And these diamond dogs are nothing more than disposable grunts, probably controlled by grunts.
>Shifting back into an innocuous pegasus, you don your unnoticeability charm you got in Chanam and take a deep breath.
>You meld back in the shadows and go into the cave.
>It’s like an ant’s maze in there.
>Tunnels go back and forth, up and down, intersecting and twirling about.
>Some parts are completely vertical, with claw marks indicating how the diamond dogs move about.
>Occasionally you’d stop as a Diamond dog passes by you, lantern in paw and pickaxe stained in dust and a brown substance on its shoulders.
>All of their eyes are sunken, hollow.
>You even saw one leading a pack of ponies bearing similar conditions.
>No chains.
>>
>>28960107
>Without the dogs, they’d probably be lost forever in this absurd maze.
>And from what you see, they don’t need chains.
>Addiction has already got them.
>Avoiding the light of the torches, you find a secluded, locked room.
>Being a shadow, you can simply slip under the door.
>What you find inside is nothing more than a bunch of crates.
>Odd.
>Until you spot what’s written on the side.
‘CLASS S TRADABLE ITEM: PSYCHOSTIMULANT, HIGHLY ADDICTIVE/DEADLY’
>Every single one of the boxes said that.
>In smaller writing beneath, is written.
‘BEING FOUND IN POSSESSION OF THESE DRUGS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES/STATES/PRINCIPALITIES WILL RESULT IN EITHER INCARCERATION IN TARTARUS WITHOUT TRIAL, OR DEATH: Equestria, Holy Gryphon Empire, Prance, Neighpone, Germane, United Coalition of Costal Equatorial States (UCCES), Pirate Grotto, Nancy’s Tavern, Dragon Lands, and the vassal states or colonies of those mentioned above.’
>That’s pretty harsh, but understandable.
>In a world without magic, the damage of hardcore drugs can be minimized and corralled without any need for such harsh practices.
>But in a world where magic can be used by anyone in various forms, and gods walk around in mortal flesh?
>It’s a risk to get compromised, and even powerful magicians can be nothing more than slaves to their dealers.
>So pretty bad.
>Hell, the very fact that they’re marked as such could indicate there was a crisis because of these things.
>And who knows how bad they’d be if the drugs were infused with magic.
>You shudder and snarl.
>These things may even be able to affect you.
>You summon a dark flame and let it jet loose onto the boxes.
>It burns with such intensity, smoke doesn’t have a chance to be formed, and there’s nothing left but gray ashes.
>You let out a sigh of relief.
>And you slip back out.
>>
>>28960125
>Following the paths randomly, you pass by a skulking dog before noting something strange.
>You almost left it behind, but years of going through dungeons in video games makes you investigate closer.
>A shadow is leading into a wall.
>But you don’t see it.
>How interesting.
>Going through the illusionary wall, you feel as if something is stopping you.
>But through brute force, you break through what turns out to be a spell array.
>The room doesn’t have treasure.
>It’s an open room with a hole in the ceiling that goes directly up outside.
>But whoever built this room was obsessed with time.
>Clocks lined the walls, hourglasses sat along the edges, marked candles shone on shelves, water jugs dripped from suspended ropes, and a giant sundial was in the middle of the room.
>But noting moved.
>The clocks showed the exact same time, but their pendulums were stuck mid-swing.
>Sand in the hourglasses suspended themselves in the air within, like tiny, glittering stars over immobile deserts in bottles.
>Marked candles shone and emitted heat, but did not flicker or melt the wax.
>The water jugs dripped water, but the water stood still.
>And the sundial, despite the fact the sun shone at noon, cast a long shadow.
>All of them marked the same time.
>Six o’clock.
>Of course, there’s no treasure to plunder, no adhesive to be found for your settlements…
>Just this eerie silence.
>Hmmm.
>You’re uncomfortable.
>Best leave.
>You slip back out and venture deeper into the grotto.
>You manage to make a rough map inside your head, but aside from the two rooms and a couple of shared lofts, there’s nothing of interest.
>No comment on the shitty living conditions.
>You’re already pretty pissed someone is forcing people to work in a mine, but the enslaving them with drugs and not even bothering to get a proper mat to sleep on or unrusted bucket to shit in sets a fire simmering underneath your calm demeanor.
>>
>>28960134
>More and more people in the mines are passed as you stealthily peruse downwards.
>Until you find the treasure trove.
>From Corruption’s memory, it’s obvious she got gipped.
>She fawned over scraps while whoever controlled this operation lorded over hills of mithril and adamantium.
>And if the glittering on the walls of the room of the cave are of any indication, there used to be far more.
>A cruel, yet efficient operation that yields results that are almost as breathtaking as the callousness it takes to do such things?
>You’re beginning to suspect that Aevum is responsible for this.
>Deeper in the labyrinth you go, until you come up the greatest cavern of them all.
>It isn’t as large as the necromancer’s money trap, but it’s still impressive in the scale of its works.
>Hundreds of ponies were pulling carts full of metals as about a hundred Diamond Dogs mined into the ground.
>The sheer scale and efficiency was almost like a working machine.
>Dogs struck at the walls, clearing rock and ores in tandem.
>Unicorns and the few pegasi picked up the ores, dusted the off, and carefully placed them in a cart.
>Once a cart was filled, an earth pony would pull it towards a pile, where unicorns and smaller earth ponies chiseled and smelted out the impurities.
>You spot a few taking breaks to go towards the head of it all.
>On the ledge overlooking it all, stands what looks to be a mare.
>What is left of her purple coat was patchy, and bits of metal jutted out of her in some sort of freakish terminator/Frankenstein manner.
>Her horn is bulbous, soldered with wires and extended by a sharp point of adamantium.
>Intricate, mismatched, metal wings adorn her back.
>And her soul…
>Is really fucked up.
>A long time ago, it might have passed as normal, but it is twisted and ripped.
>She hates what she does, but believes it is for a just cause.
>And the pain her metal bits give her…
>>
>>28960146
>She takes some weird type of pride into that.
>She guards a pouch on her neck, and every time someone approaches her, she passes a tiny bit of white stuff, which they immediately snort.
>There’s no saving her.
>You shift out of the shadows and aim a bolt of dark magic at the back of her head.
>With a small apology, you fire.
>!
>She…
>She deflected it!
>In one swift moment, her wing rotated 180 degrees and struck the bolt out of the air.
>She turns around and glares at you, both of her eyes replaced by red lenses.
“The rest of you, don’t slack off! I’ve got an intruder to take care of.”
>The lenses zoom onto you and she sneers.
>Oh, fuck, she can see you.
>Maybe the charm doesn’t work on cyborgs?
“Pegasus, you’ve made the worst mistake of your life.”
>She crouches and leaps over to you, her metal wings cutting apart stalactites besides her.
>Panicking, you send a few more bolts her way, but this time, they’re blocked by a silver-magenta shield.
>Time to make a tactical retreat.
>You gallop back up the cave and feel something hit your flank.
>Gritting through the searing pain, you heal yourself and keep galloping.
>But her voice carries throughout the cave.
“You can’t escape me, pegasus. Nothing escapes from Paradox.”
>You hide in a dark corner and wait, making sure not to breathe.
“Hiding from me is useless. I was outfitted with so many mana circuits that nothing can escape me, and no magic can hit me by surprise. Although I am curious how you can use magic. Perhaps Aevum will allow me to dissect you.”
>Her tone was placid until she mentioned Aevum, where it turned soft.
>You grit your teeth.
>This bastard again!
>Just as she approaches you leap out and send a hoof flying into her jaw.
>Except she stops it.
>Your entire body is encompassed in a glow as she holds you firm.
>>
>>28960151
“Surprise attacks won’t work on me. I could sense your presence. Not to mention a variety of other factors. The equipment I wear to replace my own weak, unworthy body is a prototype created by the great Aevum. The only one better equipped would be Aevum himself.”
>That’s right, you chide yourself.
>He did sense you when you were in the ship.
>This mithril mare suit would explain it.
“Now come, we have much to learn.”
>Not yet bitch!
>Concentrating on your magic, you blow flames in her face, surprising her enough to loosen her telekinetic grip on you, which you escape through your own magic blast.
>A shield popped up to block the dark fire, but you’re lucky she flinched.
>You gallop away again.
>That punch and escape took a lot out of your mana reserves.
>You still have about two-thirds what you originally had, so you book it.
>But Paradox is in no hurry.
>You hear her hoofsteps slowly trotting in your direction.
>How does she know where you are?
>No matter how far you go, how many twists and turns you take, her hoofsteps reach you eventually.
>You have no doubt that making a serious attempt to exit the cavern would end up with her doing some complete bull.
>Like teleporting.
>You can tell.
>She isn’t like the necromancer or Glasgow.
>Everything about this mine was done meticulously, with an organization without flaws.
>No way would she leave anything up to chance.
>Most likely, she’s waiting for you to tire yourself out.
>So it’s best to pretend she has the complete environmental advantage rather than making your way to the exit and tipping anything off.
>Time to use your new favorite trick!
>Since brute force doesn’t work, then a confusing ambush should do the trick.
>Now to find a place with a lot of chances for contingency plans.
>You find a suitably open area and set yourself up.
>Plenty of outcroppings, shadows, a crumbled stalagmite and a massive stalactite looming above.
>>
>>28960157
>You slip into the shadows and wait.
>The incessant trotting comes closer and closer.
“Oh? How odd. I know you’re in here. The tracer spell I infused with that first bolt hasn’t worn off. But I can’t detect you.”
>You silently curse.
>That’s how!
“Come on, there’s no escape. I could track you, and even if you get close to the exit, I would head you off before you get close. And you’ve seen how effective your interesting magic was.”
>You scowl and jump out sending a bolt directly at her face.
>She easily deflects it with a wing, but doesn’t see the chain flying in from behind her.
>A shield automatically deflects it as she shakes her head.
“Distractions for your magic attacks are useless. The circuits automatically block all”—
CRASH!
>She didn’t notice the massive fucking stalactite that you broke off.
>You let out a sigh of relief.
>She said magic attacks.
>A small flaw in her armor; seems it was built against magic, and she became too reliant on it.
>The rubble rumbled.
>Oh please no.
>You duck and cover as the rocks explode outwards in a flash of purple.
“Although your tactic was clever, it was futile. I am Paradox. I have no beginning nor an end, born from the Original, forever stuck in a loop. Ageless. Immortal. To kill me would be to break one of the fundamental laws of time.”
>What the fuck kind of Mary Sue bullshit is this?
>You decide to nope the fuck out and hop into a shadow once more.
>Paradox frowns.
“Oh no, you don’t.”
>Her horn flares and light flows throughout the cave.
>You’re ejected out of the dissipating shadow in confusion.
>A stream of light spreads throughout the cave, illuminating everything, leaving no shadows.
>What the fuck.
>You’ve almost running on empty, and she cut out your easy escape route.
>She makes your puny magic seem like nothing more than sparklers and bangers to her twenty pounds of C4!
>>
>>28960165
“No shadows to hide in, no place to run, no way to defeat me. Do the smart thing and give up. Maybe Aevum will give you his blessing as he did to me.”
>You get up and gallop away, her sigh still reaching your ears.
“I have all the time in the world. You don’t. Eventually you will grow hungry, you will grow tired, you will get sloppy.
>So she wants to play mind games, huh?
>You’re not the only one who can get sloppy.
>Or play dirty.
>You make sure you’re far away as you continue galloping, keeping your soulsight on Paradox at all times.
> “You keep saying Aevum this and Aevum that, but you do realize he’s a pretty awful pony, right?”
>She doesn’t show it on the surface, but deep within, she’s bristled.
“Although everything we do seems awful, it is for the greater good. Furthermore, how can you claim to know of Aevum?”
>You snort loudly as you keep running through the tunnels, an idea forming as you run in seemingly random directions.
> “I know a lot about the asshole. I know that he used a necromancer to subjugate the Plains to gather some sort of blue life energy.”
>A spike of both interest and fear appears inside Paradox.
>You keep running down the tunnels, narrowing your scope to a particular area.
>It’s a risky gamble, but it seems to be the only way to win this one.
> “I know about the corsair he employed to breed, presumably for MORE life energy.”
>The fear is growing.
> “And now I know that he needs a lot of mithril and adamantium, probably to create a machine powered by life force to do something massive.”
>Paradox has hints of panic, but says nothing.
> “But best of all? I broke the life force container, I took apart that corsair crew, and now I’m going to defeat you.”
>Panic and fear turns into anger.
“You…How DARE YOU?!”
>Her soul disappears and reappears further down the tunnel in front of you.
>You immediately turn away and smirk.
>>
>>28960173
“I understand why you would hate him for all that, but to destroy his work?! I was once like you, even though he saved me from my loop! Prideful, unconquerable, unmoving!”
>She teleports once more in front of you, but you turn before you run into her again.
“But even as he hurt me with the prototypes, he was gentlecoltly and kind, apologizing and talking to me about what he had sacrificed. What he intends to do! And I grew to admire him.”
>Every sentence is punctuated by a teleport, and she seems to be herding you exactly where you need to be.
>You can’t help but notice how powerful Stockholm syndrome can be.
“He will remake the world, remake it better! No more time loops, no more pirates, no more liars and thieves! No more murderers, no more monsters, and no more dragons! A perfect world, in perfect harmony! One that my Original would strive for!”
>As she monologues, you’re in position and work quickly.
>You’ve only got about ten minutes before she reaches you.
>Quickly transforming into your new Diamond dog form, you set the trap.
“You’re pacing now, you’re scared. You realize you’re cornered. You, who has not known the extent of Aevum Emit Sisto’s kindness. His honesty to both himself and those he has wronged.”
>She’s getting closer.
“His generosity to those that help him. His laughter in the face of impossibility.”
>You’ve just finished your last gamble and turn back into a pegasus as Paradox rounds the corner in front of you.
“His loyalty to the family he had lost. And the incredible magic he holds.”
>Why does it feel like she did a thing?
“It must be fate that your journey to stop him ends here, where I began to help him.”
>You stepped back out of range of her telekinesis, mimicking a scared expression.
>She placidly takes a few more steps forwards until—
> “It isn’t fate.”
“Excuse me?”
> “I said: it isn’t fate. Or coincidence.”
>>
>>28960180
>Jets of flame erupt from your back hooves into the tunnel you dug earlier, heating the air inside until…
PENG!
>It escaped where it could: right beneath a lever.
>Superheated air erupts from the ground beneath Paradox’s hooves, catapulting her into the illusionary wall.
>And into the room.
>Her comment is what cinched it.
>If it began for her here, then Aevum must have pulled her out of her ‘loop’ here.
>So she can be put back in.
>You walk through the wall and see Paradox struggling, as if she were trapped in molassess.
“Yooooooooouuuuuu plaaaaaaaaannnnnned thiiiiiiiiiissssss?”
>She’s trying to escape, but everything in the room starts to move again.
>You decided to speed it up before she can make her way out.
>And just for shock factor…
>You shift back into your original form and her eyes widen slowly.
“Deeeeeemmmoooooon Aaawwwaaachuuuuu?!”
>She seems to mistake you for someone else.
> “Nope,” you say as you reach up to a pendulum and push it along with a small tap. “I’m Anonymous.”
>And the clocks start spinning faster as Paradox goes slower…
>Until there’s nothing left but a still figure that dissipates into nothingness.
>Her armor and drug pouch clatter to the ground.
>You could leave everything as is…
>But you honestly don’t want to deal with pony terminator ever again.
>You nab the pouch and burn everything else in the room.
>Turning back into a pegasus, you made your way back to the cavern you found Paradox in.
>But first…
>In the treasure room, you manage to transport half of the riches to the storage unit in Haven.
>There’s still enough left for everybody.
>You nod contently and get to the cavern.
>The miners look at you with dead eyes as you raise up the pouch.
> “Paradox is gone. If you want what’s in the pouch, gather everybody and get them to the exit.
>All at once they drop their tools and unhitch themselves and begin shuffling towards you.
>You’re going to fix this.
>>
>>28960195
> “For those who want to go back to Mareami, go, and tell them about this mine. For those who feel as if they won’t be able to fit in society anymore, those who have nothing left in Mareami or even Equestria, those who are willing to go through many trials for a place where you can belong, follow me.”
>They look at you with a variety of emotions varying from hope and admiration to sorrow and indecision.
>In the end, little over a hundred ponies and dogs decide to follow you, while the rest trek to Mareami.
>You wave them goodbye and limp, too tired to fly, a nervous crowd following you.
>You find your demons and a sweaty dozen of ponies that reeked of sex.
>The crowd is apprehensive at the sight of the horns, and more so their previous captors, but you assuage them.
> “They know their wrongs, and we will decide a proper punishment when we get to Haven.”
>Curious, they keep quiet and you ask them to make sure everyone is touching each other.
>Blip!
>You’re here.
>They all gaze in amazement at the sight of the city before them.
>The energy in your realm replenishes and heals you.
>You tell them to sit still and you’ll get the immigration forms out.
>Most don’t hear you, their mouths agape at everything, despite how much smaller it is than Mareami.
>Maybe because the buildings are massive.
>You rush over to your home and to your console.
>You immediately create two new buildings, directly on the road.
>One in the north and one in the south, both identical.
>Top floor will be for portals in separate rooms.
>The hallway that connects them all leads to a staircase to the second floor, where a receptionist will be waiting.
>The path splits right and left, the left path wrapping around through three big rooms leading back into the right path downstairs and outside.
>>
>>28960204
>You stop to think a bit and split the last rom in two, but with entrances and exits side by side.
>You form something completely new as well.
>Of course, there’s no receptionists yet, but you think Peanut and Butter will do just fine.
>You fly back to them and enjoy the sight of their astonished expressions.
>A building just appeared in front of them, after all.
>It looks strange, being a box on a pair of stilts in the middle of a field.
>But it fulfills its intended purpose.
> “Come on up, we’ll get you guys settled.”
>You walk up the ramp and into the building.
>The others tentatively follow, spouting questions all the while.
>They gather in front of you as you use the receptionist desk as a soapbox.
> “I’m sure you have a lot of questions. I can’t answer them all, but I can take care of a few. Where we are is Haven, an entirely different plane.”
>The are impressed mutterings and gasps from a few of the ponies, mostly unicorns.
> “There are already about forty residents, so it’s only a small town now. I hope that we can change that. Food is readily available in the crops, and for the dogs, there’s a forest you can hunt in. Unfortunately, none of this is free.”
>They hold their breaths.
> “You will be indebted…but you can pay it off whenever you want, with no interest.”
>They let out their breaths, afraid they’d been tricked.
> “You’ll have to pay it off if you want to emigrate out, so now’s your last chance if you want to go back. Any takers?”
>There is some more whispering, but they all stand firm.
> “Okay, cool. Now that we’re starting a burgeoning society, it’s time to explain how the money here works. You will find it strange, among other things, but remember, we’re quite literally in another world.”
>>
>>28960208
>You hold up four different colored, diamond-shaped plates.
>They stack comfortably in your hoof and you pick up the red one first.
> “The red one is what everyone starts with. It represents your debt. When you buy something, with nothing else to offer, you will accumulate debt. One red token is worth one-hundred orange tokens, but it’s the only time you’ll be directly given one. This is the price of citizenship, which comes with housing, healthcare, free food, and no taxes.”
>The crowd seems a bit apprehensive at first.
>But when you mention the advantages, their eyes bug out and jaws drop.
> “However, if you accumulate a debt of over one hundred red tokens, you’ll be forced to work it off. Not in some bad conditions, mind you.”
>Some of them may like the pen.
>A mare raises her hoof.
>You point to her.
“Uh, yes? How do we get rid of debt?”
> “Smart cookie. I’ll get to that in second. But rest assured, it is possible for you to get rid of your debt on your first day here.”
>The are sounds of surprise and merry chattering.
> “As for this token—”
>They quiet down and you hold up the orange token.
> “This is the orange token. If you have nothing to offer, you will be given at most ten tokens. But it’s more likely to be in the one to five token range. And now for the green token!”
>You show off the green plate.
> “This is what you’re paid with. The natives of this plane don’t need such things, but if you want material goods, you’ll want some. And not just goods. You get these by working or through odd jobs.”
>Like hoof jobs, blow jobs…
> “You get a hundred, and it’s worth one blue token. Interestingly, the jobs you guys can take to pay off your red token can be done as many times as you’d like.”
>There are a lot of raised eyebrows.
>>
>>28960212
> “Here’s the kicker; get a hundred blue tokens, and you get to make a wish to the creator of this plane. If it is not detrimental to anyone and within her power, she will grant it. And considering she created this plane…”
>You let the implications hang in the air.
>Suddenly, a lot of them seem quite eager to get tokens.
“So what do we have to do?”
>A surprisingly eloquent dog asks.
> “First things first. I’ll need to get you guys to follow me into this waiting room. I’ll call you in, do a quick bit of questions about yourself and clean you of any contagious diseases or powerful spells.”
>You do a quick count of them and find a total of 124 of them.
>67 mares, most of which are earth ponies and unicorns.
>23 stallions, weird ratio.
>12 male dogs and 11 female dogs.
>You’re oddly impressed how quickly you can count now.
>You lead them to the first waiting room.
> “We’ll start with females first. Don’t worry, you’ll find this to be quite quick. Time in the next room moves faster than out here. Sixty times faster, in fact.”
>One hour in there, one minute out here.
> “Now get in line, it should take less than fifteen minutes to go through all of you.”
>You stop Peanut, Butter, and Rift from entering.
> “You three should go outside and meet your brethren. I’ll explain your duties to you later.”
>You point towards the exit on the right and they do as they’re told.
>Entering the waiting room, you spot a circle of them glaring at the eleven you’d released from the spell outside.
>Looks like they can’t quite forgive and forget.
>The eleven of them are fidgeting, in equal parts nervousness and horniness.
>Like virgins!
>Except they might actually get mauled.
> “Woah, woah! Calm down. I understand there’s some resentment, but look at the sign.”
>You point to the poster you’d placed in the room.
>>
>>28960219
>It outlines the value of tokens and benefits of living in Haven, as you said prior.
>It even has a red token dispenser below it, doubling as a numbered ticket for these two rooms.
>You’re quite proud of the idea.
>But it also lists the rules.
>Get in line, come up when the buzzer sounds, and no fighting.
>Simple.
“Miss, we get that you want to protect them, but they’ve done so many bad things. Why would you invite them here?”
>The mare that speaks up seems to be their de facto leader.
> “I know that you’re afraid they’ll hurt you. Some wounds never heal, but ponies can change. I’m hoping they’ll turn over a new leaf. There will be punishments, but I won’t take away their rights just because of a spur-of-the-moment flare of anger. I’ve been locked up before, treated as nothing more than a slave. And I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.”
>After a bit of personal perspective, the ponies kicked the ground guiltily.
> “Now take a token, so we can get going. A number will appear on top, which indicates your place in the line. Let the accused go first, so I can tell them of the consequences of their actions.”
>You walk through the door and settle yourself down.
>Relaxing, you release your form and lean comfortably back in your chair.
>On the desk is another computer, holographic display and everything.
>There’s footage of the three rooms the interview room is connected to, but it’s incredibly slow.
>You spot the elven slowly making their way to the dispenser and taking their numbers, before getting in order.
>A minute for them, an hour for you.
>It’s agonizingly slow, but the most efficient solution.
>You’ll add a time acceleration slider when you get back to the console.
>You smirk.
>Hopefully by then, you’ll have a lot more demons.
>Of course, you’re not going to corrupt them.
>Except maybe the first eleven, if their souls show no sign of willingness to change and regret.
>>
>>28960228
>Either way, every one of them is going to give you a demon.
>You giggle happily and start touching yourself at the thought of creating 121 more children.
>It’s not like you really have a choice.
>If you don’t get more demons, you won’t get stronger.
>Paradox nearly kicked your shit in, mostly because you thought you were a BAMILF with magic.
>So more demons means more DESIRE.
>And a larger Haven, to house more non-demons, to create more demons and produce more pure DESIRE.
>Plus, they were about to outnumber the demons, so you put in place a system that would make sure the natives are always in the majority.
>Hooray for your C in American History!
>Oh, the first one is going to come in.
>Very.
>Very.
>Very.
>Slowly.
>You put a reminder to definitely add a slider for time acceleration.
>Be Typeface.
>Up and coming journalist of Mareami!
>At least you would be, if you weren’t foalnapped while investigating the disappearances.
>Speaking of which, the last of the criminals just walked in.
>Was it just you, or was her rump really shiny?
>Maybe she’s a nervous sweater.
>And you’re really impressed by how little time it takes for each interview to take.
>This pegasus mare sure is efficient, and wasn’t lying about the time thing.
>If you had your notepad, you’d be taking notes.
>Stupid you lost it and your hat in the mines.
>You shudder at the thought.
>Good thing that mare was there to help you!
>You’re still marveling at the memory of her taking out the impurities in your bodies.
>She’s too good for this world, wanting to save those ponies after having gone through such a thing.
Bzzzzzzt!
>Your turn!
>Maybe you can ask a few questions of your own.
>You push the revolving door and feel as if everything got slower around you for a second before entering the room.
>And you pause for a second at the sight.
>Sitting at the desk was some sort of weird, flat-faced minotaur.
>>
>>28960236
>You blush and look away at the sight of her dark red nipples.
>Don’t they usually cover up their teats?
>But when you spot her tail and legs, you realize that she’s completely different.
>And quite beautiful, you admit to yourself.
“Oh, it’s you. I guess you wanted to make sure I was okay after the others?”
>Her voice is the same!
>It can’t be…?
“Right, I neglected to mention…Hi, I’m Anonymous. And this is my true form. I walked around as a pegasus to make you guys feel more comfortable.”
>What?
>Now you have more questions!
> “But…why? How? What?”
>She nods and hits keys on a complicated-looking typewriter.
>You wonder if you can buy one for yourself with bigger keys.
>How many tokens would that cost?
“You’re confused, but curious. As for those questions, I helped you because I hate it when people take away the freedoms of other people. I believe we should all make our own choices without being stopped, so long it doesn’t’ hurt anybody. As for how and what, I’m a bit of a special case, and hold a variety of powers, such as creation of this plane. You’ve never heard of my species, but I’m a type of demon, different from others. I suppose you can call my kind Havenian Demons.”
>Your jaw drops.
>This is…
>So much information!
>You need a paper, A PAPER!
“And another reason why I hid myself?”
>She giggles adorably.
“Because I love the expression everyone makes when I tell them this.”
>You close your mouth and blink a few times.
>Not what you’d expect from a being that could create entire dimensions and cure addictions.
>She seems so…down to earth and patient, while mischievous and smart.
>Wait…
> “If you’re so strong, why did it hurt you so much to heal us?”
“You’re a smart one, too!”
>>
>>28960241
>She types something one the keys and smiles as she answers you.
“The best answer I can come up with is that I was a fish out of water at the time. In here, the mana that powers me is resplendent and always available. But I have to go through other means to power myself on your plane. Not just that, but Paradox was far stronger than I had anticipated. Not every day you get to fight a literal immortal.”
>Paradox was immortal?!
>What the buck!
>Then how did she win?
“But enough about me, we’re here to talk about you.”
>Oh.
>Right.
> “Heheh, sorry.”
“You were curious, I understand. Now…your name?”
> “Typeface! Sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier.”
>She waves her hand nonchalantly as she types.
“What did you do before you were taken, and what does your cutie mark represent?”
> “Journalist, and my expertise in newswriting!”
>You say proudly.
“Good, I need somebody to lead the entertainment industry. I think you’ll like what I have available. And if you were to gather one hundred blue tokens, what would you wish for?”
>You’re struck dumb.
>What would you wish for?
>Before you can help yourself you say it.
> “That typewriter.”
>Anonymous pauses for a moment.
>Before laughing and slapping the table.
“You’re a good pony, Typeface. Final question: Is there any part of any society you’ve encountered that you don’t like?”
>You frown.
>This one is deep.
> “In Mareami, I hated and tried to expose the corruption and shady dealings. I’ve personally witnessed the harm they inflict on citizens. And in Canterlot, everything is nice and clean, but there’s this oppressive atmosphere whenever you’re in the noble areas. Celestia has got them on tight reins, but a few nobles slip through the cracks to hurt others and get away with it.”
“Okay. Thanks for the information. Now, I’ve already checked you, you’re free of diseases, but you’ve got something else.”
>>
>>28960246
>You feel a spike of fear bury itself in your heart.
> “What is it?”
“A mind-alteration spell. I usually try to break it forcibly, but now that we’re in my realm, we can do it more civilly.”
> “Wait, a mind-alteration spell? What? Since when have I had it? And if I remove it, will I become a different pony?”
“You’re thinking a lot into this. Honestly, I’m no expert. One thing is for sure, you’ll have more cravings, but how much those cravings change /you/ is up to you. I haven’t gotten to a point where I can see the effects without the spell short of hitting the ground running with the cravings at full force. If you want, we can proceed.”
>You’re conflicted, but you’re more curious.
> “Do it.”
>She nods and hits a button on her desk.
“Without bringing up the cravings to break the spell, the only way I could think of to get rid of the spell would be to slowly repress Equestrian magic. It may get a bit uncomfortable, but it’s a lot better than chemo.”
>She was right.
>It’s decently uncomfortable, and you feel your magic slowly shrinking and disappearing.
>But as it disappears, a warmth begins to rise up.
>Your cheeks, your snout, your ears.
>Your special area.
>Are you sweating there?
>That’s never happened before.
>Slowly, slowly…
>Until you feel something break.
> “I’m feeling a bit hot…very hot actually. But that’s it. Am I supposed to be feeling this hot?”
>Your magic slowly comes back but the warmth doesn’t disappear.
“Do you remember the questions I asked you?”
> “Sure. You asked for my name, my job, my cutie mark. And my wish. Can I change it to know what this warmth is? I feel like I want…something.”
>She nods.
“And are you still you?”
>You tilt your head.
>You remember your family, your time in Canterlot, your foalnapping in Mareami…
>You feel the same about them as you did before.
>>
>>28960255
>But now you want something.
>You’d like to know what so you can satisfy yourself.
>You tell Anonymous that and she beams.
“So you’re still yourself, but you’re really horny.”
>Horny?
> “But I’m an earth pony.”
>She smiles and laughs.
“Figure of speech. From what I can tell, someone cast a spell on Equestria itself, to repress these urges you’re feeling. What you’re feeling is several lifetimes worth of DESIRE. Magic sure is funny like that.”
> “Desire for what? It’s like an itch I can’t scratch!”
> Leaves her desk and sits besides you.
>You knew she was beautiful before, but now…
>You want…her?
>She trails a finger through your mane, and a warm, happy sensation follows it beneath your coat.
>You shudder in delight.
>Your sweatiness from your special place increases.
>Anonymous leans in close, close enough for her breath to send shivers down your spine.
>Her lips peck your neck and you hum at the feeling.
“How does it feel? Good, right?”
> “Marvelous.” You purr. “But…isn’t it only what special someponies do?”
“It doesn’t have to be. It’s natural, it feels good…why not people helping each other out? And did you ever feel this good before?”
>She’s right.
>You had a coltfriend once, before you decided to pursue your career.
>You kissed on your anniversaries and holidays, but it never felt like this.
>It was mostly nervous pecks and a feeling of love…but nothing else
>Maybe if you felt like this when you touched, you would have tried to make your career near him.
>Her delicate hands run across your undercarriage, making you wiggle in delight.
> “How could-Ahn-anypony cast a spell-Ahn- to stop all of this? This…this…passion?”
>Anonymous shrugs as her hand makes its way to your special place.
“No idea. But it’s nice, right?”
>You nod as her hands separate your folds.
>You bite your lip and moan as her two middle fingers rub your insides as the two outer fingers rub your lower lips.
>>
>>28960263
>It feels so good, you don’t care if she’s female.
“Typeface.”
>You face her and find your mouth enveloped in her own.
>The feeling of your tongues exploring each others’ mouths, feeling her exotic canines as her hand worked into your wet hole faster and faster.
>It’s electrifying.
>You close your eyes and feel her other hand reaching for your belly.
>For your?
>She pinches your teat and something wells up inside you.
> “MMMMM!”
>You feel your walls squeeze the fingers inside you as a feeling of pleasure erupts throughout you.
>You break free of your kiss and ask.
> “What…huff…was…huff…that?”
“Congrats on your first climax, Typeface. How was it?”
>Fantastic, amazing, unforgettable.
>You want to say all of that but you notice something in between her legs.
>It looks like a stallion’s…
>Anonymous notices you staring and points to it.
“Oh this? Your DESIRE affected my body. Do you want to see how it feels?”
>You have to know.
>You swallow and nod.
>You put your rear in the air as Anonymous strokes her length.
>She gets close to you and teases the tip around your wet hole.
“I’ll start slow.”
>She pierces your entrance with a long, slow, thrust.
>The whole thing makes you feel full for the first time in your life.
>It stimulates your insides and you clench your teeth to prevent yourself from screaming in pleasure.
>This
>Is
>So
>Right!
> You find yourself leaning into the thrusts and you want more.
> “Harder.”
>She obliges, gently rubbing your cutie marks.
>The feeling is rising again, but you want more.
> “Harder”
>Anonymous starts going faster the turgid length filling you out completely as her flesh slaps against yours.
> “HARDER!”
>Anonymous goes into a frenzy, clenching your plump rear as if she were holding onto dear life.
>But it makes you feel wanted, loved, even with those silly faces you’re making as your tongue hangs out of your open mouth and your eyes roll back.
>>
>>28960271
“Do you want to bear my child?”
>And the thought fills you…
>Being so pleased with the sigh of yourself, rotund, lactating as you get rammed, you smile giddily.
> “Yes! YES! I want your child! Make me pregnant!”
>She grabs onto your rump harder and you feel something warm and sticky fill you up.
>A strange magic flares and you feel yourself bloat as your abdomen swells.
>Your crotchtits grow to the size of cantaloupes and start lactating, squirting milk like from kinks in a hose.

>You sigh contently, lean back on your rump wet with fluids, and rub your belly, the feeling of your hooves touching new life brining a sense of satisfaction.
> “I knew doing that could get you pregnant, but not this fast.”
>Anonymous does that adorable giggle again.
“You don’t really have an education on this, huh?”
>You shake your head shamefully.
“That’s just a part of my race’s abilities. And it’s called having sex. Did you enjoy it?”
>You nod ecstatically as you rub your belly softly.
> “But I’m not sure if I’m ready to support a foal.”
>Anonymous rubs your pregnant stomach, where your child is, making you doubly happy.
“Don’t worry, they grow up quick. As in, you’ll give birth in an hour and they’ll grow up in another ten minutes.”
>That’s fast.
>Maybe too fast.
> “How will I get to know the joy of raising a child?”
>Her expression softens and she sits next to you again, her soft rump feeling warm against yours.
>She pets your mane and you beam.
“If you’re a good pony, our child love you. You’re treading new ground, Typeface. The others were born in the place I told you about.”
>You shudder at the thought of what could imprison Anonymous.
“They don’t like their sires, but they’re devoted to me, their siblings, and all those I try to protect.”
>She kisses you on the cheek and you flush as you find yourself wanting her again.
>>
“As for raising a child…you can find any stallion, mare, gryphon or otherwise to share your life with here. Or even several of them, if you choose. As I said before, it’s your freedom, and I’m not going to obscure your choice.”
>That’s open of her.
>But you really need to do something.
> “I need to write about my experiences! Where can I buy a typewriter like yours?”
>She beams and answers.
“At the general store. But first, you might want to wait a bit until the child is born. As for the red token…”
>She takes your token and shakes your hoof.
“Congratulations on becoming a citizen of Haven!”
>She points to one of the revolving doors.
“You can wait for me to finish up. I’ll see you in an hour.”
>You walk through the revolving door, belly full and cumbersome.
>Passing through the door, you feel time shift again and see only three mares in the room.
>All three are pregnant, their crotchtits swollen and leaking as their own special places twitch and sweat.
>One of them is liking at another’s wet hole while humming happily.
>The third is touching herself as she watches.
>You think you would have been heartbroken, but now…
>Your views on relationships changed.
>Something so integral to love was taken from ponies, and now you’re all feeling the brunt of it when it was rightfully returned.
>Sex with one pony, once in a lifetime, cannot compare to that.
>You have needs now, cravings.
>It’s only right that you help one another out.
>And pregnancy is an extra bonus to sex.
>But where are the other mares?
>You sit next to the mare touching herself and ask.
“Weren’t there more of you? What happened to them?”
>She keeps gliding her hoof across her entrance and answers.
“I saw a couple of them pass through here, but they looked different. They looked like Anonymous, and even their cutie marks changed!”
>>
>>28960292
>She looks at you and looks back down.
“Anonymous told me that she could tell I regretted what I’d done. I was trying to help my own family with the pay, but it seems like I got too into it. I’ve got sisters and a brother to take care of, but after I started, I couldn’t bear to face them. She told me I should apologize, but I don’t think that can excuse what I’d done.”
>She must have judged the others as guilty, and changed them.
>Evidently, they’re not the same ponies; their cutie marks changed!
>So it means this one is telling the truth.
>Someone who can change a pony’s entire being, down to their soul, wouldn’t be deceived by mere spoken lies.
> “What’s your name?”
“Spokefast. You?”
> “Typeface.”
>You hold out your hoof and shake her free hoof.
> “Honestly, I can’t forgive you for what you’d done yet. But I’m willing to try if Anonymous has. So how about I help you and you help me?”
>She looks sad at first, but when you tell her you want to try, she cracks a wide smile.
>You lean down on your side and Spokefast does the same.
>Your rotund bellies are now rubbing against each other as you stare at each other’s special places.
>But seeing those crotchtits leaking on the ground, you must have a taste.
>Latching on to her nipple, she gasps.
>Licking the nipple in your mouth a few times before sucking on it sends waves of pleasure throughout Spokefast.
>The milk enters your mouth and tastes sweet and refreshing.
>You let go and smack your lips.
> “You taste really good!”
> You feel her tentatively lick your own nipples, causing you to shudder.
>The warmth of her mouth encloses one of your tits and you lose yourself in the feeling as milk spurts out of you.
>Another pregnant mare walks in and decides to attend to the needs of another.
“You taste good, too.” Spokefast says. “But can you get my wet pussy? I’m feeling really horny.”
>There’s no cat there.
>>
>>28960295
>Maybe she means her special place?
>Maybe they have more names for it here.
>You lean up, causing your abdomens to rub against one another sensually.
>Licking her ‘pussy’ causes her to shiver before you feel something wet lick at your own.
>You moan into her love hole as it winks at you.

“Are you, nhf going to aim for, mfm, that wish?” Spokefast asks into your pussy, her breath making your coat stand on end.
> “I dunno, ah~. If it means getting impregnated by Anonymous a hundred times, I—Yes, right there--wouldn’t mind.”
“But, nnnnnm, it’s bound to be harder to get her to fuck you. She’s a busy leader.”
>Within a couple minutes, the room is filled with pregnant mares and a couple dogs pleasing one another, talking, or in your case, both.
>But you don’t mind.
>Anonymous can be everypony’s special somepony.

>Be Anonymous.
>You’ve just finished going balls-deep in a psychologist.
>After you got her nice and round, she insisted you give her another dicking, to ‘establish a control.’
>You obliged, and she trots off happily saying she’s going to write a paper on what she’s learned.
>So that’s a total of 78 mares and dogs impregnated.
>Which just leaves being impregnated 35 times by the males.
>You talked to them all and dealt with the females while sending off the males in the other waiting room.
>After having released the spell.
>You explained it calmly to them, and left them simmering in horniness in the next room.
>Shifting into your pegasus form, you stroll into the male room.
>They all stare at you.
> “I’ve explained everything to you except how to get tokens. Well, here’s how you can start. Fuck me until I’m with child, and your debt is cleared.”
>Their eyes pop open.
> “First one to impregnate me wins an additional blue token!”
>You turn around and lift your horsepussy into the air.
>>
>>28960305
>They’re slow at first, but they quickly get in line and the first dick plunges into your neglected cunt.
>This is bliss.
>An hour of being trained and hopping into the interview room to give birth, and all of the males are done.*
>You acquainted yourself with each new demon after they were born, naming each after a tree.
>From Acacia, Ash, and Aspen…
>All the way down to Yew, Yucca, and Zelkova.
>You take their tokens and tell them to wait outside.
>After that, you’re there to help with the births of your other children.
>This time, they were named after flowers.
>Aster, Bells, Calla…Sunflower, Tulip, and Waxflower.
>Thank you, new eidetic memory!
>After leading everyone down the staircase and back onto the road, you motion for the four ex-captors to stand in front of everyone.
> “Some of you may know these four. They were once your captors. But I have forgiven them because I see in them both regret and a chance for them to change. I’m conflicted about what I did to the others who did not pass my soulsight exam, but in the end, they are demons now, and their personalities are different.”
>The others nodded slowly.
> “I’m aware that they’ve done bad things. So I offer a choice for them; accept a tax of 100% for all amenities for a year, or become slaves to the victims for six months. As slaves you won’t be able to buy anything, but your master will have to provide for you, as you service them. If a master is physically abusing their slave, the same punishment will be put on them.”
>The populace seems pleased.
>The guilty look nervous, but accept their punishments.
>Two of them opt for the tax.
>One decides to be a slave for Typeface, and another as a slave to some stallion.
>You clap your hands and pass them all some keys.

*(Will write bonus scene later)
>>
>>28960309
> “These keys are special. Find a house or apartment you like, and put your key in the lock. If it hasn’t been claimed yet, it’ll open for you. “
>A small thing you implemented ages ago that had no real use until now.
>It’s a bit stupid to implement all these rules on a total population of a little under 300.
>But a good base is built early.
>Once your new citizens take all the keys, you unfurl your wings and fly up to your palace.
>Turning back into your original form, you crack your knuckles and settle down at your console.
>With 28 demons created, the space in Haven extends on every axis by 800 meters.
>But with 151 total demons, plus a shoggoth, it extends to nearly 4.4 kilometers.
>It doesn’t seem much until the total area is compared.
>It’s basically 125 times bigger.
>Exponential growth is amazing.
>But you’re not going to be using most of that area.
>Since you’ve got diamond dogs now, you extend the crust a kilometer down before starting your work.
>You’ve got over 3 kilometers of airspace.
>First things first, extend that radio tower to maximum height once more!
>Extend the forest and mess with the animal features so it works again with the extended area.
>Put in a super deep lake shaped like a Venn diagram in the northeast.
>Greenhouses in the northwest to house your weed and other stuff you plan to sell.
>And in the newly extended forest…
>Three mountains, reaching high into the sky.
>The two smaller ones on the sides and one nearly vertical in the middle.
>A spring from the top dribbles water down into a river that connects to the one you made already and another that traverses west of the original area, towards the greenhouses.
>The spring is actually quite deep, reaching into a series of caverns and underground lakes home to a special variety of slimes.
>As for the city itself, you extend it all the way west.
>>
File: crappymap.png (53KB, 2144x2160px) Image search: [Google]
crappymap.png
53KB, 2144x2160px
>>28960316
>You put in a paper manufacturer, connected to where you put the printing press, just west of the radio tower.
>West of that is a distillery, a casino, and a smattering of houses and apartments.
>West of the storage facility is a lumber yard, which the new river flows through
>Need wood to make paper, and you can’t just spawn some when they need it, you’re a busy demon.
>Even after putting in a hotel and massive apartments and houses, you’ve still got space.
>Fuck it, put two bars next to the lumber yard.
>And a paintball field connected to an arcade.
>Naturally all the paintball bullets are loaded with aphrodisiacs.
>And the arcade has normal games right next to things like ‘Thrust Thrust Revolution!’, ‘CumShooter’ and ‘Milk me~’.
>But you know your audience.
>So aside from that, you put in another nice park.
>Except this time, there’s a lot of lewd exercise equipment.
>And every plant in there is an aphrodisiac.
>Or one that wants to fuck you.
>All in all, it’s decent.
>There’s enough fields and homes to comfortably take care of nearly a thousand.
>You sigh and look over the notes you’ve made on the newest citizens.
>Most are manual laborers, which is useless here, but you’re sure they can find something to pass the time.
>But there are a few noteworthy ones.
>The eloquent Diamond Dog seems to have been the alpha before Paradox came into the picture.
>When you told him he might have nothing to do, he shrugged and asked if I was sure.
>He was right, you did need some people to manage the new lumber mill to provide paper.
>And they may even develop talents in woodworking.
>Since trees are biological in nature, they’ll feed on residual DESIRE to become corporeal in other planes, so goods can be traded out in time.
>Unfortunately, minerals can’t do the same.
>For some reason.
>There was a trio of teachers, one of each race, and one stallion, that were taken one after another.
>>
>>28960320
>Apparently, they went searching for one another.
>So they can work at the massive library-school.
>A baker to help Thanksgiving with her cooking.
>But no other cooks.
>Bummer, but not for you.
>A buisnessmare and her accountant.
>Looks like Equinox, Solstice, and Valentine can get help.
>A duo of doctors, both unicorns.
>The twins will love them.
>A zoologist, strangely enough.
>She’s going to be a teacher too, unless she wants to get up close and personal with the local ecosystem.
>The psychologist was a fun lay, and maybe a bit kooky, but she’ll fit right in.
>And Typeface…
>She’s clever and quick to ask questions.
>You’re planning on giving her control of the media tower, once you’ve got enough citizens.
>But for now she’ll oversee the newspaper.
>It’ll be tough with one pony, but you’re sure she’ll manage.
>Eventually, she’ll deal with radio, and then television.
>Which is going to make the citizens want to buy radios, televisions, and computers.
>You could already spawn it in, but there isn’t quite the demand nor enough staff under her yet.
>You wouldn’t even care if she uses the newspaper to call your authority into question, but you’re a bit worried that your demons will take offense to that.
>As for the things you don’t have…
>Your brows furrow.
>You’ve got a massive library with nothing to put in it.
>And if people don’t take breaks from sex now and then, they’ll find it boring.
>You blip out and reappear on the fringes of Mareami, swiftly turning back into a pegasus.
>Two days have passed since you went to Haven.
>According to Rampant Corruption’s body, the portal ring has already been completed and the cover statue has been made.
>The contracts have been finalized and she now owns a publishing house.
>Including its secret basement and three printing presses.
>Both you and you converge on the location and meet yourselves just when the ‘printing press replacement parts’ are being transported in.
>>
>>28960330
>The mayor has recently taken a liking to wearing big sunglasses.
>Not really befitting of the mayor.
>Of course, nobody knows the mayor literally quit ten minutes ago.
>Nobody except the newspaper editors who printed out the papers the day prior.
>You decided to go with a paradoxical title, in memory of a crazy cyborg.
“MAYOR QUITS! YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!”
>…
>Yes, you admit you feel pretty low.
>Not about the sneaky paper-selling, but the click-bait title.
>There are some things even a demon shouldn’t descend to.
>Both of you walk in, but some of the security guards wouldn’t let you in.
>So you speak up for yourself.
> “Hold up, she’s with me.”
> They let you pass, a wide smile on both your faces.
> “Why thank you, Rampant.”
> “It was my pleasure.”
>Both of you follow the ponies lugging the canvas-covered object downstairs.
>It used to be an archive, but the previous owner was about as trustworthy as, well, Rampant Corruption.
>In fact, he cleared the basement to tap into an old cave system that connects back up throughout the growing city.
>The ponies grunt and lift up the ring and click it into the prepared pedestal.
>Rampant pays them, and they leave without saying a word.
>You walk over to a palette leaning against a wall and find a tunnel leading down.
> “I’ll make sure nobody interrupts.”
> “Do you really need to say that?”
> “In case anyone’s listening, duh!”
> “And now we’re arguing. Maybe because we like to bounce ideas?”
> “This is a really odd situation to be in. We’d probably be patty-cake champions, though.”
>You nod as Rampant goes back upstairs.
>With a deep breath, you tear off the canvas.
>You gasp at the beauty.
>Every shard of obsidian was carefully put into place, glints of copper shining through the few cracks.
>It definitely looks demonic.
>But in a beautifully feral way.
>>
>>28960336
>You carefully carve the array into the wood at your hooves.
>A quick couple of trips to Haven to find some willing candidates to power the array, and everything is in place.
>Trying hard to resist the urge to join the fray of horny ponies, you make a shadowy knife and cut yourself.
>The black blood drips onto the pedestal and flows throughout the array before glowing black.
>There’s a rushing of air so strong it manages to pull you closer to the portal and a massive flash.
CRACK!
>You stare at your reflection in what seems to be a mirror of red blood.
>Sticking your head through…
>Yup, that’s Haven.
>Although it is a bit high.
>You fly through and grumble about going to the console once more.
>Finally, you set the locations of where portals should appear and return.
>…
>They’re still fucking.
>Irritated that you have more things to do, you shoo them through the portal.
>You walk back upstairs and give Rampant three magic contracts you’ve prepared and walk out back.
>While you were fucking about, making more demons, Rampant was very busy.
>She liquidized all of her assets; her silver cutlery, her obnoxiously expensive mansion, her family heirlooms…
>She doesn’t need it anymore, after all.
>Now she has a modest apartment with enough income to live paycheck by paycheck.
>But the money?
>All spent.
>Out behind are several carriages, connected by a chain.
>Each one is filled to the brim.
>The first has textbooks and medical journals, everything someone would need to know about becoming a doctor.
>There were a lot more than you think were necessary.
>Don’t doctors just cup your balls and say you don’t exercise enough?
>The next one is full of other how-to books.
>Farming, cooking, engineering, magic.
>After that is the entertainment.
>Lots of fiction books piled up one after another, forming a wobbling tower second only to Mount M.D.
>The next one is considerably less full.
>>
>>28960347
>It’s a series of records, from classical music to more modern rock.
>Odd that it’s all in vinyl.
>It’s pretty densely packed, so there’s around 22 000 disks.
>So around 80 000 songs.
>Haven would be set for radio if you could find a DJ.
>If you only used one radio station, you could play without repeating a song for nearly a year.
>You suspect that even if you divided the channels based on genre and played them over the radio, you’d still repeat less songs than they did back on Earth.
>And in the final carriage is your lifesaver.
>A printing press.
>Haven doesn’t need one.
>But Nancy’s Tavern could.
>Laughing maniacally, you teleport with the carriages to Haven and lug them all to the library.
>Wednesday spots you first and ruffles her feathers in excitement.
>You chortle and start handing them over to her before Sunday and one of the pony teachers comes down, her behind still slick with cum.
>You leave it to them and get back to Mareami.
>You’re so tired of jumping back and forth, but now it’s over.
>You sigh, your wings drooping as you head over to the train station.
>But it’s still not over.
>You have to get more information.
>What are changelings?
>How did he build those machines?
>You settle down in a train Canterlot.
>Your face glum as you lean against the window, you hear a tap.
>What?
>Grounded Spark!
>You open the window and he starts chattering.
“Anonymous! You keep on popping in and out and I was so worried! I thought you were foalnapped!”
>You feel a tired smile reach your lips.
> “No need to worry about that. They’re not going to happen anymore.”
>He flaps up.
>>
>>28960356
“Did something happen? Why are you leaving? Where are you going?”
>He fires questions off like a machine gun.
>You interrupt him with a quick peck on the cheek.
>He stops and falls to the ground, blushing.
> “Spark, you’re a good pony. Too good to be here. I bless you with good luck.”
>You feel the blessing take as the prickling isn’t nearly as bad as it used to be.
> “As for where I’m going to end up…”
>The horn toots and the train starts moving.
>You wave the befuddled stallion goodbye.
> “Who knows. Aevum may actually kick my ass.”

And that's that chapter done. I wrote this in the slump between midterm exams and final exams. I really wanted to get this chapter over with, but I didn't realize how much it would be. I'll get back to writing when the exams are over, so enjoy this mega-dump. The next two chapters are already completely planned out, so need to worry. Also, you've probably noticed this, but there's a lot of world-building in Haven and even more demons so everyone can contribute if they feel inspired to write lewds. Go ahead.

Next chapter: One Night in Canterlot and the World (want)’s Your Oyster
Will Anon discover what nefarious plot lies just under Celestia's snoot? Will she stop another terrible act from taking place, or will she be too late? And what the fuck is a changeling, and why are they so damn hard to find?
Find out NEXT TIME on ANON FUCKS MORE PONES!
>>
Also, if anyone wants to post this story on fimfiction for fake internet points, go ahead. I don't care.
>>
Yay, lots of Disappointment.

Fuck I should have been asleep hours ago.
>>
You finally made another thread.
Thanks fellow faggot
>>
I feel like I've entered a world of green goodness
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>28965393
>>
>>28961557
too bad
more demon
>>
File: 1465273252163.png (266KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465273252163.png
266KB, 1000x670px
>>
>be me
>search for new images to bump thread
>trying to find good semon demon hoers
>instead achieve critical autism
>mfw
>>
File: 1439878321198.png (3MB, 2713x1633px) Image search: [Google]
1439878321198.png
3MB, 2713x1633px
>>28970191
I know your pain
I guess I'll just more of the old stuff for bumps
>>
File: 1446117210477.jpg (79KB, 852x938px) Image search: [Google]
1446117210477.jpg
79KB, 852x938px
>>
File: 15684724836587243.jpg (375KB, 998x1365px) Image search: [Google]
15684724836587243.jpg
375KB, 998x1365px
>>
File: 1413485676152.jpg (808KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413485676152.jpg
808KB, 1280x720px
Man, I wish I hadn't waited so long to check this thread out. You got some good stuff here. What story would you recommend to start with? Any resident drawfags in the thread?
>>
>>28975532

where did you get that pic?

also it depends on what you want.

I found
Never - http://pastebin.com/PngTMrCJ
really grabbed me and made me stick around and give other stories a chance.
>>
>>28974932

those predatory eyes....
>>
>>28973149
I mean, I know everyone goes through an Autismus Maximus period.
But holy fuck.
I think I went from high-functioning to low-functioning.
>>
>>28976342
Yes?
>>
File: 1474520279890.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474520279890.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>
I didn't quite expect this to revive again this far down the line. I'm alive, but finals are settling in.
Should I get the time, and urge to, I'll start working on my green during break. At this point, I'm thinking of revamping the entire story as a whole and rebuilding how it plays out.
P.S. You seem to have dun goof'd my pastebin. http://pastebin.com/u/Thy_Carpenter Also, don't forget to add that I'm on hiatus.
I wish the best for the thread in the meantime.
>>
>>28981829
It dies and is resummoned at a later date. The Demons can't be kill, John.
>>
Herd?
>>
File: Try her, anon.png (201KB, 1139x987px) Image search: [Google]
Try her, anon.png
201KB, 1139x987px
>>
>>28960034
>>
File: 1419524793559.png (1MB, 2473x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1419524793559.png
1MB, 2473x1574px
bump
>>
File: large.jpg (295KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
295KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>28985822
Is this new? For some reason I don't recall seeing it before.
>>
>>28988824
Nah, its not new.
>>
>>28960034
>>
>>28988824
It's posted in every thread because it's the best image here.
>>
>Rape
>>
Haven't been nearly as productive as Disappointment but I got a little something for the thread.

Continuing the Umbra story from line 753: http://pastebin.com/UXcedzKG

>As you and Anya stroll through the halls, you contemplate the lack of retaliation from the Royal Sisters.
>Are they planning some deception?
>No, their far too noble for dirty tricks like that.
>No, they’ll probably descend from the sky spouting some drivel about justice and setting things right.
>Hypocrites! The Crystal Empire has always been yours!
>It’s you who will be setting things right.
>You make your way to a balcony overlooking the city.
>And as if on que a ray of light pierces the clouds as the two Alicorns make their entrance.
>”Umbra! We will set things right and bring you to justice!”
”How predictable.”
>You scoff and conjure a platform and levitate it up to their level.
“I’m glad you showed up Celestia, I was half expecting you to send your ‘student’ to do all your dirty work as usual.”
>She scowls as she furrows her brow.
>Seems you got under skin.
>Anya flies up to your side.
>Celestia and Luna stare at your infernal ally with shock and horror.
>”A denizen of Tartarus!? Umbra, you don’t what sort of power you’re dealing with, you-“
“Silence! I will not be lectured by the likes of you! I know full well the price of my actions.”
>You glower at them for a moment.
>But your scowl slowly turns to a sinister grin.
>You take a page from Anya’s book and open a small portal.
>It’s not a portal to another dimension, but as you reach in you can’t help grin wider as you know what’s on the other side.
>The Sisters watch your actions with weary eyes as you obtain what you were looking for.
>The Crystal Heart.
>There is a brief flash of fear on Celestia’s face, but it passes as she smiles confidently.
>>
>>28995182
>”I will make you regret not hiding the Crystal Heart, whatever gambit you had in mind will fail.”
>You laugh as you raise the Heart and then shove it into your chest.
>You grit your teeth as you force it into yourself.
>Shockwaves of pain and power pulse through your body.
>An intense burning sensation spreads through you as you fuse the Crystal Heart to your own.
>After a few moments you look to Celestia and Luna.
>They look shocked and horrified.
>”W-what have you done!?”
>You ignore her and look down at your chest.
>There is glowing wound where you fused the Crystal Heart.
>You feel raw power flowing through your very being.
>The very life force of the Crystal Empire is now one with you.
>You look back up and fire off a medium strength blast at Celestia.
>A massive beam erupts from your horn, taking both you and Celestia by surprise.
>Celestia manages to just barley dodge out of the way of it.
“Hmph, this may be easier than I thought.”
>Celestia regains her composure and gives a determined look.
>>
>>28995194
>”You may have gained some considerable power from that little maneuver, but we will still prevail!”
>Celestia and Luna charge forward and attack from the left and right.
>You throw up a barrier and block their pincer attack with ease.
>You attempt to counter-attack by blasting Celestia, but are interrupted by an azure blast from Luna.
>The damage is light and you retaliate again, but are met with similar results.
>At this point it’s war of attrition.
>They can’t deal enough damage to you and their teamwork is too good for you to land a decent hit.
>But you don’t you don’t have to put up with this.
>You nod to Anya.
>She smiles and flies to your side.
>Celestia and Luna eye your fiendish friend wearily.
“Would you mind taking care of Luna? She’s getting in my way.”
>”I would love to.”
>Anya darts forward towards Luna, but stops just short.
>Luna tries to attack her, but she deftly evades everything she throws at her.
>It looks like Anya is just toying with Luna.
>You wish she would just capture her or something, but she’s out of your hair now so it works.
>Celestia turns to aid her Sister but you cut her off.
“Don’t worry about Luna, Anya will take good care of her.”
>Celestia furrows her brow and glares at you.
“No, you have much more important things to worry about
>>
>>28960042
Really been enjoying your work, having to catch up is close to a christmas present
>>
File: 1031721.png (633KB, 900x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1031721.png
633KB, 900x1177px
>this is you guys
>>
File: 1465111024626.png (22KB, 1158x881px) Image search: [Google]
1465111024626.png
22KB, 1158x881px
bump
>>
bump the last movie
>>
>>29003239
>>
Hello, I'm Anon. I was responsible for bumping the last thread 4 times in a row... twise. Once I did it three times. I also did some prompts. Disappointment owes us a family photo.
I have been here since this thread's conception.
My memory is vast and infinite.
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME!
>>
File: mlfw3941-1332966741516632.jpg (163KB, 1250x900px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3941-1332966741516632.jpg
163KB, 1250x900px
>>
>>29004757
I'm trying very hard, balancing studying, drawing, writing, and watching over this thread every couple days. I hate to admit it, but I'm least capable at drawing.

Also question, do you guys want them in the nude or clothed? I don't know how to genitals.
>>
>>29005943
>You've just done the ritual of power in order to become initiated into the illuminati.
>Except oh no! That wasn't the right ritual!
>A demon horse has appeared in your basement.
>"You have summoned me, yet there are no wards to contain me. You will now face the consequences of your incompetence!"
"W-what do you mean?"
>"I am not a mere demonic equine, I am a succubus! I'm going to have my with you, and you're going to feed me all that pent up lust I smell~"
>A magical aura surrounds your pants as your belt comes undone.
"L-listen, you're making a bi-big mistake here!"
>"Oh, am I now~?" she replies as it leans in towards your crotch.
>"I'll guess we'll just have to see how big of a mistake it is then."
>Your button and zipper unravel, and your pants begin to slide down as your underwear is the only fabric left between you and your worst nightmare.
>She licks her lips as you stare in horror at your waistband slowly peeling away.
>Your underwear is ripped away suddenly as she stares intently at what's beneath.
>And then...
>Bewilderment.
>"Wha... what? There's nothing there!"
"I told you you were making a big mistake."
>You lean in next to her head and whisper into her ear "I don't know how to genitals."
>>
File: You figgits.jpg (2MB, 3886x2165px) Image search: [Google]
You figgits.jpg
2MB, 3886x2165px
You figs stay off of page 10 now, ya hear?
>>
>>29007174
lol no
>>
Need Herd.... HERRRD!
>>
Good night bump
>>
>>29011037
>>
File: 1465111024629.png (262KB, 598x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465111024629.png
262KB, 598x500px
>>
>>29014207
>>
>>29014207
>>
File: 1453994160951.png (85KB, 571x507px) Image search: [Google]
1453994160951.png
85KB, 571x507px
>>
This isn't dying, not on my watch.
>>
>>29018681
>>
>>29015660
>>
File: n4lxkqZcdc1r7u9pzo1_1280.png (134KB, 520x957px) Image search: [Google]
n4lxkqZcdc1r7u9pzo1_1280.png
134KB, 520x957px
>>
>>29021500
>>
File: 14654563456.jpg (90KB, 939x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14654563456.jpg
90KB, 939x1024px
>>
>>29022974
>>
>>28995198
Most anon baby
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.