[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is friendship really magic? I don't know anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 14

File: image.png (850KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
850KB, 1280x720px
Is friendship really magic?
I don't know anymore
>>
>>28958397
I want Glimmer's sled
>>
File: 1479782259569.png (1MB, 2557x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1479782259569.png
1MB, 2557x1448px
>>28958397
It might be, becasue a friendship help us to be in contact with others. The contact with similar humans can offer the feeling of belonging.

>>28958431
>sled
What the meaning of that?
>>
File: i feel nothin.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
i feel nothin.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>28958397
>i dont feel it
>it must not be real
mfw
>>
>>28958397
Magic has vanished from this realm...
>>
File: it's time.jpg (167KB, 960x893px) Image search: [Google]
it's time.jpg
167KB, 960x893px
>>28958397
Magic is aganist the word of our father.
His friendship and his only is truly magical.
>>
>>28958397
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>28958397
I've been ostracized for a long time, Glimmy, and even just 8 months in I felt myself start to crack.

The most terrifying thing would be trying to stay out of everyone else's way, pretending they're not there, as they act like you aren't a sentient being and talk shit about you well within your hearing range. But even then, as hard as you try, you can't avoid having to be near others forever, and the moment you enter their space, awkwardly shuffling in and avoiding eye contact, the whole room goes quiet and stares at you, judging, wishing you would just leave, hating he fact that you live, feeling disgust at your pathetic asocial behaviour.

When you have no friends at all, not even a single acquaintance, not even some kind of shaky alliance with somepony else, there's no hiding your shame or incapability to create bonds. You stand out. You are the Other. And everypony thinks it's disgusting, the way you shy away, the way you hadn't adhered to the unspoken social rules before, and now your punishment is banishment. Banishment from the social bubble, and from happiness itself.

You spend some time thinking, "I don't need friends! They're all faggots anyway. I can keep myself company!" But you can't. It won't work. After a couple months of other ponies making faces of disgust at the very sight, the very presence of you, the way a hush falls over any group you pass, the way your own name becomes a synonym for failure, stupidity and social retardation in their little cliques...

You will no longer wish for the earth to swallow you whole so that you can hide away. No, you want to punish yourself for your disgusting friendlessness. The shame has reached your heart and your soul, and now, not even death is an appropriate retribution for the way you take up much needed oxygen, food and space in a society that doesn't even want you. No, you deserve to suffer for all the negative emotions you have stirred up in the Cliques with your existence.
>>
>>28959116
You will start talking to yourself, Glimmy, when other ponies haven't spoken to you in a long time. At the very least, a town full of mind-controlled slaves will give your vocal chords an exercise as you order them around. But with nobody willing to even acknowledge the fact that you're a living soul, let alone speak to you, you'll begin filling up the dead silence with your own voice. But it's not comforting words you'll be saying to yourself, oh no. You despise yourself as much as everyone else does, remember? You're punishing yourself just like they wished they could.

You're going to mutter under your breath to yourself in public, and say these words louder whenever you're alone (physically, of course– you're always, always alone in every other sense). "Bitch," you'll hiss at yourself, knowing how true it is, how much of a bitch you are, "whore." Every expletive, every slur that you've ever learned about, finally come into use at this stage. Every possible weapon you have will be used against yourself, because this is for the good of everypony else. Everypony hates you, thinks you're disgusting, and if only they had the opportunity to hit you and call you bitch and finally kill you, dragging out your death for days, they would– but they can't.

But there's one pony who carry out all those things, and very easily at that.

It's you.
>>
>>28958431
I want Glimmer's bread.
>>
>>28959169
You will hurt yourself, Glimmy, over something as seemingly stupid as "waah I don't have any friends". But it's a little more than that, and you will know that, won't you? It's not a self-depreciating joke: you literally, in every sense of word, have not a single friend. Not a single pony on your side, not a single pony who thinks anything even marginally not negative about you at all. Nopony who will even willingly look in your general direction, as you are societal filth, let alone check up on you and ask how are you feeling. No, anypony who hasn't pretended that you don't exist thinks quite the opposite. You're disgusting. Useless. Stupid.

And you can't ignore it forever. You will pretend at first, pretend it's hilarious that these faggot haters can affect you. You think you're unshakeable, invincible, feelings are a weakness so you've shed them long ago. But you can never truly rid yourself of emotions, no matter how many sarcastic quips or eye rolls you make. The lack of friends will eat away at you, Glimmy. You literally cannot get anywhere in life all alone. Because the majority will tear your soul apart, little by little, without touching you at all. Because you are a disgusting waste of space that doesn't deserve to live.

So as you heave your final, bloody breath on a cold concrete floor, a maniacal smile will grace your slashed muzzle. You can't move your frail, emaciated body, and your exposed ribcage shudders with its remaining strength. This was for the good of everypony else. This was retribution; justice. Everypony wanted this, and so did you. Your eyes will close, and you will feel almost at peace. The pain will be your freedom.

This is what happens when you think you don't need social interaction at all, in any form, Glimmy. This is what happens when you underestimate the power of a sense of belonging, when you think you don't need friends in order to keep functioning.

This is what happens when you don't have friends at all.
>>
File: 1479203569456.jpg (210KB, 1179x742px) Image search: [Google]
1479203569456.jpg
210KB, 1179x742px
>>28959116
>>28959169
>>28959214
Shame that I know that feel very well.
Been there done that now I'm past that.
It really does get better. Anons. Just find yourself a hobby and concentrate on mastering it. Go to gym, draw, sing whatever. Remember that it's a long road, so don't expect miracles after a week or two.
>>
>>28958397
It is.
You just need to hit the bottom to feel it again.
>>
File: 1326249404259.jpg (158KB, 568x541px) Image search: [Google]
1326249404259.jpg
158KB, 568x541px
>>28959214
>>28959169
>>28959116
Jesus anon. im so sorry
>>
>>28959214
jesus christ dude that was intense, saved
>>
>>28958397
Glimmer will never know, she's just using everyone
>>
File: Ten Thousand Feels.png (1MB, 1022x767px) Image search: [Google]
Ten Thousand Feels.png
1MB, 1022x767px
>>28959116
>>28959169
>>28959214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GW1QYYLcRs
>>
File: 505.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
505.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>28958397
>image
>glimmershit
God, I fucking hate this board.
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (4KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
4KB, 172x172px
>>28958397
Never doubt it. It is magic
>>
File: 1480208896118.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1480208896118.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
Did you just question friendship
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.