[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #17 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 400
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
You decide to hang back and further study the situation.
You've gotten into the last building in the fort. After searching for a bit you find a door that's a bit different from the rest: A door that's slightly reinforced, and it had a guard in front of the door.
The guard wore Power Armor that was slightly reinforced as well. The weak spots were also reinforced as well... with tinfoil?
The guard held a single-barreled shotgun as well, it didn't look in good condition, but it still appeared that it could fire.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954022
Create distraction on other side of the room with magic, then sneak behind him and take a cleaver to all that tacky tinfoil
>>
>>28954076
You find a brick and take it in your magic. You carefully levitate it behind the guard and to the other side of the hall. You drop it when it reaches it's destination.
The guard turns to the noise of the broken brick and starts trotting over to it.
You sneak over and slice his neck with your cleaver, it's a bit harder to do with the tinfoil in the way, but the job gets done.
He falls to the ground and starts choking on his blood, staining the tinfoil red before going still.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954119
Look for a place to hide the body, doesn't have to be a perfect place, we're close to the big cheese anyways.
>>
>>28954144
You pick the body up and look for a place to hide it.
You end up finding a small closest and hide him in there. It wasn't perfect, as the door wouldn't close all the way due to the body, but they wouldn't find it unless they decided to open the crack in the door a bit more.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954195
Try to find weak spots on the reinforced door and also try to look for other ways to enter the room.
>>
>>28954195
If this is the boss door then we have the key to enter it from the filly.
>>
>>28954229
Or just...try to open it?
>>
>>28954229
You trot back to the door and look at it more closely.
It was pretty solid and well maintained. Almost no rust had laid claim to the door and there wasn't a crack in sight.
You sit down to think when you feel something poke at your side. You look down to see the key Yellow Marsh gave you.
You take it and look at the door a bit more. There was a keyhole next to the handle that looked similar to the key.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954286
In we go!
>>
>>28954286
GO IN DICKS BLAZING
>>
>>28954308
Don't go in dick blazing, he has the bomb remote.
>>
>>28954281
I totally forgot the key whops
>>
>>28954330
Oh right. Shit.
>>
>>28954286
Scout inside through the keyhole before opening the door?
>>
>>28954286
If he's awake, a sudden entry would cause problems.
>>
>>28954303
>>28954308
>>28954330
>>28954337
>>28954346
>>28954367
The keyhole doesn't offer much in vision, as you could only see a small bit of light coming through it.
"Time to go in dicks blazing!" You mutter; giving a couple of test swings with your now bloody cleaver.
You slide the key in and turn it. There's a click as the door opens softly.
You look in to find a orderly room, that was organized and clean.
You hear snoring nearby. You find the source of the snoring on a dirty bed in the room. A earth pony mare with a short green mane, and golden fur sleeping in it. She wore a bomb collar around her neck that was tied to the bed by a rope.
In another room you see a large, brown colored pony looking out a window. He wore basic leather armor. You could see a square remote hanging from his armor, with a button labeled: Detonate.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954378
This is it...go in for the kill. Sneak up behind him and split his head in two.
>>
>>28954378
We can grab the remote and cut the rope that is hanging off of his armor with our magic.
>>
>>28954378
What type of pony? Lets focus on getting the remote before we try to kill him since a dying pony can still press a button. Do our best to keep him from noticing us.
>>
>>28954413
>>28954414
>>28954454
You carefully sneak over, which was kinda hard with Power Armor on. As you do, you cut the rope that's connected to the slave's collar.
As you approach him, he sniffs and begins to turn around. You quickly hide under a table with a cloth on it, allowing you to carefully raise the cloth up to get a look at him.
He was a earth pony. He rubs his forehead with a hoof.
"Thank fuck he's not looking this way," He mutters, "I'm starting to get tired of this disguise."
Green flames whip around him before revealing black chitin skin. The pony now looked similar to Dante, but with a web-like mane, and tail, and pony eyes instead of blue, bug eyes.
"I hope this battle ends soon," He mutters; voice warped slightly, "I'm getting tired of staying in this fort."
He lifts up the detonator and starts playing with the trigger for a moment, not detonating it thankfully.
"Guess it can't be help," He says; placing the detonator on the table above you, "The heir would have my head if I decided to do something else."
He looks towards the door before assuming his pony disguise.
"Who opened door?"
He trots away, leaving you alone.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954414
>>28954378
Wait we just need to destroy the remote right? Can we crush it with magic?
>>
>>28954497
Inspect the detonator and then break it without activating it.
>>
>>28954497
Lets knock him out while he investigates the door. We need this one alive and he can't cause problems if he's unconscious.
>>
>>28954545
Why do we need him alive?
>>
>>28954538
>>28954545
You grab the detonator and inspect it.
It was a simple detonator: Square shape, antenna at the top, and a large red button in the middle.
You set it so that it's standing up and down before smashing it with a hoof. You wait for a few seconds before sighing, not hearing screaming or heads exploding.
You come out from under the table and follow the pony who was currently looking at the open door in confusion.
You approach him before landing a hoof on his as hard as you can! He falls to the ground unconscious. Green flames consume him before turning him back into a Changeling.
You hear the snoring stop as his slave wakes up. She lifts a head and looks around with tired eyes, smacking her lips.
She stops when she sees you and the Changeling.
"Uh... What happened?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954625
Nothing much, but in short: you're free now, I destroyed the remote.
>>
>>28954625
What was the name of the slave we were told about?
>>
>>28954671
There are still some raiders to take care of.
>>
>>28954671
>>28954676
>>28954681
"Nothing much," You say, "In short: You're free now, I destroyed the remote."
She looks at you in disbelief before looking down at her collar. The red light stopped glowing.
She grabs it before gently pulling it off. Tears at the edge of her eyes.
"What's your name?" You ask her.
"Golden Glow." She sniffs.
Before you can continue, you hear gunshot from outside.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954724
"Welp, time to go loud. Have fun with the leader, left him alive for ya in case you wanna have some revenge."

Let's go outside and take care of the other raiders.
>>
>>28954724
How the fuck did they realize the collars were disarmed so quickly?

>>28954732
We left him alive so he could be interrogated, not so the slaves can lynch him.
>>
>>28954732
>>28954741
"How the fuck did they realize the collars were disarmed so quickly," You curse; turning to Golden Glow, "Time to go loud."
You pick the leader up and gallop away. You quickly gallop outside.
It was pretty much a slaughter outside. Ten slaves laid dead on the ground, compared to one slaver, who was still alive, but barely.
Several slavers have surrounded a good amount of slaves in the middle. Guns on them and ready to fire. You could see Yellow Marsh in the circle of slaves, looking terrified.
The slaves didn't have any weapons, the ones that did were dead on the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28954816
Time to kill off those fool, Tesla style
>>
>>28954816
Where are our friends? They should join in the moment they heard gunfire.
>>
>>28954833
>>28954859
You pump your Tesla Rifle a few times before firing it at the nearest slaver.
It nails him in the back of his head. He falls to the ground with a large hole in his helmet that also went about a quarter of the way into his skull.
"Why did you do that," One of the slavers snap at you, "You're on our side retar-"
A bullet then flies through the slavers neck as you hear Ava's Light Machine Gun start to fire.
The slavers scatter and the slaves do as well, but some of them start attacking the slavers with nothing but their hooves.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>28954889
Fire where the most slavers are and the least slaves.
>>
>>28955268
You scan the area and find the largest group of slavers. Three slavers in a group and no slaves around them. Yellow Marsh was near them, but was hiding under the fallen body of a slave. The slavers haven't noticed her.
You pump your Tesla Rifle and fire it at one of them. It has the same effect on them as the slaver before.
The beam hits one of the slavers in the next. Melting off half of his neck and sending him to the ground.
The other two turn to you and start firing. Bullets bouncing off of your power armor.

What do you do?
>>
>>28955398
find some cover and try to get another shot off.
>>
>>28955419
You find some cover behind one of the buildings. Laying the boss down as you prepare to fire.
You pump the rifle a few times and go around the corner, the gun fires.
The laser flies through the air and hits one of the slavers in the shoulder.
A large burnt mark appears on the shoulder that burns a layer away. The slaver hops around for a moment before falling, holding his shoulder in pain as if it were broken.

What do you do?
>>
>>28955579
alright time to shoot at the last guy and then we move in and get closer to take them out with melee if we need to like stomping on them with our hooves.
>>
>>28955682
You pump your rifle once more, firing it at the last slaver you had targeted.
He has little time to react as the laser hits him in the head. This laser must've been stronger cause his head evaporates. There wasn't even a spray of blood.
You then trot out with the boss after that. With the help of Ava and the stallion from the Militia, the battle was going towards the slaves favor. Only a hoofful of slavers still standing.
You feel a hoof tap your leg. You look down to see the slaver you shot, desperately trying to get your attention. As if, you'd somehow get a change of heart and help him live and get rid of the slaves.

What do you do?
>>
>>28955730
Show him mercy and execute him with the cleaver.
>>
>>28955730
If he can convince the others to surrender, they'll be taken as prisoners.

>>28955746
Let's give them a chance to be useful and prevent unnecessary bloodshed.
>>
>>28955746
>>28955802
You take your cleaver out. Bringing it to his neck.
Then something stops you, making you pull your cleaver back.
"Can you convince the others to surrender?" You ask him.
"M-maybe?" He stammers.
"If you do, you'll be spared and taken as a prisoner."
The slaver shakily gets up.
"A-alright," He agrees, "I'll try."
He limps towards the remaining slavers, about five remaining. He gets two to surrender, the other three decide not to, even though their chances looked very slim at this point.
Yellow Marsh gets out from underneath her body at this point.
You look towards Ava. She and the Militia soldier looked pleased with themselves. You smile a bit at Nuka though, who's just standing there with a awkward smile.
The last three slavers are now surrounded.

What do you do?
>>
>>28955832
How are they armed?
>>
>>28955832
execute them with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>28955848
>>28955864
The slaves were armed with the weapons of their fallen comrades, and the fallen slavers.
You push your way through the crowd of slaves and towards the three slavers.
They were lined up against the wall.
You approach the one on the left and give your Tesla Rifle a few pumps before pointing it at the slavers, point blank.
You could see the slaver's eyes widen as your rifle fires.
Your eyes widen a few seconds later as the beam evaporates the slavers head, continuing to the second slaver and making his head explode, it then stops at the last one, causing a large hole to appear in his helmet and skull.

What do you do?
>>
>>28955913
Time to restrain the remaining slavers.
>>
>>28955952
You turn to the remaining slavers: The three that surrendered, and the unconscious boss.
The three slavers had their helmets off, revealing that two of them were mares and one a stallion. They looked down toward the ground, having accepted their fates.
Several slaves have surrounded them, looking ready to murder them without a care in the world.

What do you do?
>>
>>28955995
I suppose a fair punishment will be to enslave you all so you know what it's like.
>>
>>28956010
Seems fair.
>>
>>28955995
We'll take them back to the church as prisoners for interrogation and they will be punished for the rest of their lives for what they've done.
>>28956010
Stop trying to kill everybody as a punishment.
>>
>>28956039
More like an utter waste of time.
>>
>>28956010
This is a really pointless and we should keep them as prisoners.
>>
>>28956010
>>28956039
>>28956040
>>28956054
>>28956069
Your mind decides to enslave them, but it immediately goes against it. Would it really solve anything to just enslave them?
After some debate, you reach a decision.
"I've made a decision for your punishment," You say; trotting towards them, "I'll take you back to the church as prisoners for interrogation and punishment for the rest of your lives."
They don't object to this, they just nod in understanding.

What do you do?
>>
>>28956161
Let start heading back to the church with these prisoners.
>>
>>28956161
Should we bring the slaves with us?
>>
>>28956203
>>28956233
After getting a rope for the three of them and throwing the boss Changeling on your back you start trotting towards the building you came in through and to the tunnel.
Ava and the other two reenter the building from their balcony.
'Maybe I should bring the slaves?' You ponder; before running into something.
You look down to see Yellow Marsh with a piece of paper in her mouth.
"Can I come with you," The paper said in Yellow Marsh's writing, "Please?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28956275
Let take this little filly with us, she also might be doing the puppy eyes as well.
>>
>>28956275
Yes. Do you know what the others are going to do? The church might be able to help them.
>>
>>28956310
>>28956315
Yellow Marsh then begins to give the: Puppy Eyes! Ones that would put Ava's and Coeur D'alene's to pure shame.
"Yeah," You smile, "I'll take you. Do you know what the others are going to do?"
She shrugs.
You turn back and look at the use-to-be slaves. They were in a circle, talking and planning.

What do you do?
>>
>>28956368
Tell them about the church. They might be busy at the moment, but they might be able to aid the slaves with whatever they plan to do. The slaves could also try to join them in the fight against the heir.
>>
>>28956368
They seem like they might know what they are doing, let head to the church and take off the power armor, we don't want to get shot at wearing heir's followers armor.
>>
>>28956397
>>28956432
You quickly tell them about the church, but they seemed disinterested about it. They did thank you freeing them and gave you a couple of caps and bullets for the trouble you had to go through.
You shed your power armor before entering the tunnel for two reasons: It wouldn't fit, and you didn't want them to shoot you for looking like one of the heir's followers.
With that, you all go through the tunnel once more. Lighting your horn this time to help see.
You exit the tunnel at the other side, entering the church.
You find the church was quiet, with only a few ponies in the church.

What do you do?
>>
>>28956462
Ask whats been going on while we were gone and ask where the pony in charge is.
>>
>>28956462
Ask where are the prison? we got three ponies and the boss. the slaves are also been saved.
>>
>>28956471
>>28956482
"What's been going on?" You ask the nearest pony.
"Most of us went to battle," The mare replies, "Patton went with them. He always liked to lead from the front."
"Also: Where the prison," You ask, "We got three ponies and the boss. The slaves have also been saved."
"In the basement," She replies, "The basement stairs is next to the steeple stairs. A bit of a warning: We have one prisoner down there. A ghoul named Fredrick, he's... not right in the head and has set many off with his... attitude."

What do you do?
>>
>>28956516
Can't be worse than Book.
>>
>>28956516
We dealt with worst and he is call himself Book.
>>
>>28956542
>>28956550
"I've dealt with worse," You say; turning, "Can't be worse than Book." You add under your breath.
You find the basement stairs and descend down.
The basement was bland and filled with bars that were obviously not suppose to be there.
You find four cells and put each slaver in a cell.
As you start to finish up you hear a tapping.
"Hey, hey." A gravely voice says excitingly.
You turn around to find a ragged ghoul talking with Ava and Nuka. He got Yellow Marsh's attention too, but she was standing off a bit.
"Any of you got any cigars," He asks with a smile, "I want to die of asphyxiation or Lung Cancer."
He smiles at the end, making Ava and Nuka look a bit uncomfortable.

What do you do?
>>
>>28956600
No, sorry. So what's your story?
>>
>>28956600
Considering the sorry state of a ghouls body, I doubt disease is an option.
>>
>>28956617
>>28956642
"No, sorry," You suddenly say; trotting over, "Considering the state of a ghoul's body, I doubt disease is an option."
"Yeah," He says, "But, asphyxiation is still an option! But, the last time I tried to do that: I held my breath for thirty minutes."
"So, what's your story?"
"Nothing much," He says, "Normal pony than the megaspells came. I was in a bad spot when they came as it landed on me! It took me twenty years to crawl out from underneath the damn thing!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28956667
Whoah, heavy stuff...so why are you in jail then?
>>
>>28956841
"Heavy stuff," You comment, "Why are you in jail then?"
"I took up drug selling," He says, "I know how to make crack and since nopony else apparently does, I decided to make some and sell it... Tried selling it to some of the Militia here, they caught wind of it and I ended up getting arrested. That was... a week ago."

What do you do?
>>
>>28956886
Right...well it was nice talking to you, but it's about time I leave. Good luck...with...life I guess.
>>
>>28956897
"Right... It was nice talking to you," You say, "But, It's about time to leave. Good luck with life."
You all start to head up the stairs.
"Wait!" Fredrick suddenly stops you.
You turn to him as your friends continue.
"Want some crack," He asks with a small smile; taking out a small bag with white powder, "I got a small bag that they didn't find for some reason. It's free!"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!

Le temps est un grand maître, dit-on, le malheur est qu’il tue ses élèves
>>
>>28956961
I'm good! Thanks for offering though. If you really wanna give it away like that I'm sure one of the guards will gladly take it.
>>
>>28956978
>that spoiler
man i feel sad now
>>
morning bump
>>
>>28956961
Uhmm nah I'm good.
>>
>>28960414
>>
>>28956982
>>28959731
"Nah, I'm good," You say, "Thanks for offering though. I'm sure one of the guards will gladly take it."
You then trot back up the stairs. Ava greets you when you come back.
"So," She starts, "What now?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28961650
We will see how Blachie is doing, then we continue to head back home.
>>
>>28961650
Not much else we can do other than join Patton in battle...
>>
>>28961667
>>28961669
"We could join Patton in battle," You suggest, "Or we can see how Blanche is doing?"
"I'd rather see Blanche first." Ava says; Servo quickly agreeing.
You ask a nearby pony for directions to the medic bay. It turns out to be the old library.
You find the library and enter. Most of the bookshelves were removed and replaced with beds. Only a few of the beds were filled, mostly with ponies with minor injuries. The one being the worst was a pony who broke her horn.
You find Blanche in one of the beds sitting up. A bandage covered a quarter of her face, covering her left eye. The bandage was stained red where her left eye was.
Her right eye was fine, it even got a little bit of it's color back, mixing grey with her eye color.
She looks up at you when you enter with a small smile, but her eye seemed to betray the smile with a little bit of sadness.

What do you do?
>>
>>28961730
Hey Blanche, how are you doing today.
>>
>>28961769
"Hey Blanche," You greet her, "How are you doing?"
"Fine," She says, "They were able to restore some vision to my right eye. I'll blink and my vision will go away, but when I blink again it's back... My left eye apparently died so they had to remove it."
She looks towards the ground before sighing.
"It could've been worse. I could've had no vision."

What do you do?
>>
>>28961822
I'm sorry to hear that. So what were you doing here anyway?
>>
>>28961822
it's going to take time to adapt but you can do it.
>>
>>28961839
>>28961859
"I'm sorry to hear that," You tell her, "It's going to take time to adapt, but I know you can do it."
She nods her head in agreement.
"So what are you doing here anyway?" You ask.
"After they took out my left eye," She explains, "They checked my body to make sure I didn't have any broken bones... They discovered I was pregnant instead."
She looks down at her belly and starts rubbing it.
"They told me I was lucky that my baby wasn't hurt, but they're keeping me here just to be sure that it isn't hurt."

What do you do?
>>
>>28961904
Congratulations! So what are you gonna do now? Putting yourself in danger doesn't seem like the best course of action from now on. You could come and settle down with us back in Detrot if you want.
>>
>>28961904
Congratulation! and we already know who the father is.
>>
>>28961954
>>28961977
"Congratulations," You tell her; giving her a short hug before breaking it, "So what are you going to do now? Putting yourself in danger doesn't seem like the best course of action from now on."
"I think I'll have to resign from the Applejack's Rangers," She says, "They have a rule that no mare can serve if they are pregnant. I was thinking I could go to Detrot with you."
"Sure." You smile.
"How do you think your mate would react," Blanche asks you, "From what I could see the two of you are pretty close."

What do you do?
>>
>>28962009
I not sure, but I know he don't want his mom to know about this. That mare could make a hellhound act like a puppy.
>>
>>28962009
Eh, I'm sure he'll be fine with it. He knew about the possibility back at the tram and seemed pretty calm about it.
>>
>>28962043
>>28962051
"I'm not sure," You say, "I'm sure he'll be fine with it. He knew about the possibility back at the tram and seemed pretty calm about it. He'd probably don't want his mom to know this though. That mare could make a hellhound act like a puppy."
Blanche lets out a small chuckle at this. One of the mares from earlier soon comes forward with a few tools.
"Alright," She says, "Let's make sure that the baby is okay!"
Blanche nods and lets her check. The tools didn't do any harm and were usually around her belly. After a few minutes the mare smiles.
"I'm happy to say that your baby hasn't suffered any injuries," She smiles, "It might have something to do with it being in the early stages. Anyway, try not to do too much fighting, and try not to get into any gunfights or explosions. Just try to take it easy for awhile."
"How long?" Blanche asks.
"9 to 11 months." The mare replies.
"That's quite a while." Blanche comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28962105
We have a doctor back at Detrot so you'll be fine. Well...I think we're pretty much done here. The snowplow is waiting outside, you ready?
>>
>>28962105
You might enjoy the peace and quiet.
>>
>>28962130
>>28962166
"You might enjoy the peace and quiet," You tell her, "We have a doctor back at Detrot so you'll be fine. The snowplow is waiting outside, you ready?"
Blanche nods before getting up.
"You can take off the bandages in a week." The mare tells her as you leave.
The six of you trot out from the church and to the snowplow. Fang sat in the snowplow, waiting.
"Do you think I should tell White Out," Blanche asks you, "Or should we just go?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28962222
You probably should. Though how can we contact her from all the way out here?
>>
>>28962222
Ya you should if you don't want to listed as MIA. I wonder if Fang won't mind driving to a steelhooves base.
>>
>>28962251
>>28962263
"You probably should," You say, "You don't want to be listed as MIA. Fang would you mind driving to a Applejack's Ranger's base?"
"Nope," She replies, "Don't mind. I get to see more of Marecago!"
The six of you get in and the snowplow begins to move.

The battle has turned towards the Applejack's Ranger's favor as you approach their base. Blanche has told you that White Out would be at the base.
The two guards at the entrance train their weapons on you as the snowplow rolls up. They lower their weapons when Blanche steps out.
"Blanche," One of them asks, "What happened to you?"
"Caught in a explosion." She replies, "I need to see White Out."
One of the rangers nod before trotting into the building. He comes back out a few minutes later.
"White Out would like to see you." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28962325
Go on. We can wait here for you.
>>
>>28962357
"Go on," You tell her, "We can wait for you here."
Blanche nods before trotting into the building.

Blanche comes back out ten minutes later. Looking a bit down, but not breaking into tears or anything.
"How did it go?" You ask her.
"She took it pretty well," She tells you, "But, I had to be discharged from service. I can't fight with only a quarter of my vision. She didn't look very happy about having to discharge me. Even gave me a sword for my services."
She pulls out a old looking sword. It appeared to be well-taken care of.

What do you do?
>>
>>28962403
It's to be expected. You excelled in combat after all so she lost one of her best soldiers. Anyway...ready to head out again?
>>
>>28962403
That a nice looking sword, anyway let start heading back to detrot now.
>>
>>28962459
>>28962463
"It's to be expected," You tell her, "You excelled in combat after all so she lost one of her best soldiers. That is a nice looking sword. Ready to head out?"
Blanche nods and the two of you get back into the snowplow.

The ride takes six hours to get back to Detrot. You mostly spent it telling Yellow Marsh and Nuka what life was like in the clan. Blanche spent it sleeping.
The snowplow rolls up to the clan entrance by sundown, where you find something that you didn't expect to be there.
A tank: one that was obviously made post-war. Thutmose in smallish letters were on the side.
Book sat on top of the tank with a pair of sunglasses and a cigar in his mouth.
"Is that yours?" Fang asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28962531
Yeah, we have tanks in our clan, no big deal...hey Book! Status report! What happened while I was away?
>>
>>28962531
Why yes it is, didn't expect one to be made when we came back.
>>
>>28962569
>>28962575
"Why yes it is," You say, "We have tanks in our clan, no big deal."
You step outside.
"Hey Book!" You call.
He turns to you, lifting his sunglasses up.
"Status report! What happened while we were away?"
"Nothing much," He replies, "You might want to comfort Magazine though. A pony broke in last night and tried to foalnap Koa. Your snake Tiffany stopped the foalnapper thankfully. We have the foalnapper in one of the stable cells, and she is refusing to talk. All she told us is the Heir sent her."
He puts his sunglasses back on and looks towards the sunset.

What do you do?
>>
>>28962618
Let go talk talk to Magazine, before going to Nit Pick and give him a big kiss.
>>
>>28962618
If she refuses to talk, maybe we can invade her dreams and trick her into giving us information. Then we can fuck her up for what she did.
>>
>>28962618
Oh shit. A foalnapper bound and ready for interrogation? This is gonna be fun! What's the situation with Silent Night's house? Did you fix it?

>>28962630
Fuck that. Why trick her when we can torture her until she spills it out? Much more fun that way. It's the heir's lackey so pretty sure she will deserve what's coming to her.
>>
>>28962652
Torture doesn't always work. We could also fuck her up a lot more from inside her head.
>>
>>28962625
>>28962630
>>28962652
"A foalnapper bound and ready for interrogation? That might be fun! What's the situation with Silent Night's house? Did you fix it?"
"Yep," Book nods, "Took a while, but it's fixed."
The six of you trot to your house. Yellow Marsh stuck to you closely.
You return to your house and open the door. You find Humming Bee, Magazine, and Koa near the table. Magazine held Koa close, looking a bit shocked.
Koa looked happy to see you. Trying to leave his mother's grip and get to you.
"Hey Heartbreaker," Humming Bee greets you, "Can you help me with Magazine? She's kinda out of it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28962681
Oh we will find a way to make her talk. There's plenty of ways to torture people...
>>
>>28962704
Yeah, I heard you had some intruders. What's wrong with Magazine?
>>
>>28962704
Sure thing. Give her a good magic slap.
>>
>>28962717
"Yeah, I heard you had some intruders," You say; trotting up to Magazine, "What's wrong Magazine?"
"She almost took him," She tells you, "If it wasn't for Tiffany... I would've never seen Koa again."
Magazine lifts Koa up and nuzzles him, Koa nuzzles back. Wrapping his tail around her in a hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>28962776
Well I think Tiffany want an award for saving Koa, Let give her the whale burger that Ava didn't finish.
>>
>>28962776
Just be glad that he's safe. Everything is gonna be fine. Don't worry Mags, I'll get to the bottom of this! That bitch has a lot of questions I want answered.
>>
>>28962800
>>28962818
"Just be glad that he's safe," You tell her, "Everything is going to be fine Mags, we'll get to the bottom of this."
"Thanks..." Magazine sniffs; giving you a smile.
"I think Tiffany would want a reward for saving Koa." You say.
"She can get the rest of my whale burger." Ava suggests.
You nod in agreement before you feel something hug your neck.
Koa has gotten out of Magazine's grasp and was now hugging you with a large smile.
"Koa's happy to see you," Magazine comments, "He's been crying ever since you left."

What do you do?
>>
>>28962857
Let give him a hug back. I miss you too Koa, I also got you a gift too while I away for home. Give him the blanket.
>>
>>28962879
You hug him back.
"I missed you too Koa." You tell him; putting him down.
"I also got you a gift too while I was away from home." You tell him.
He watches as you pull out the blanket and present it too him.
He doesn't react at first, then his eyes widen as well as his mouth in a big smile. He quickly takes the blanket, wrapping it around himself with a big smile.
"Tae alw." He babbles with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28962939
Daaaaw, you're welcome! Take care now, I gotta find out why that mean ol' pony tried to foalnap you...
>>
>>28962971
"You're welcome," You thank him; nuzzling him, "Take care now, I gotta find out why that mean ol' pony tried to foalnap you."
You and Servo leave. Ava stays to help Nuka, Yellow Marsh, and Blanche get settled in.

You open the doors to the stable cells and enter. All the cells are empty except for one towards the end.
A Pegasus mare sits in this cell. Having a light green coat, and a purplish-green mane, with two pink eyes.
She's starring at the ground. She doesn't seem to acknowledge that you're there.

What do you do?
>>
>>28963049
Enter the cell and politely introduce yourself.
>>
>>28963049
So a mare sent by the crazy bitch to steal a foal, was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>28963049
Let me guess, you had to do it or somepony you love would die?
>>
>>28963086
>>28963105
>>28963116
You enter the cell and trot up to her.
"Hi, I'm Heartbreaker!" You introduce yourself; extending a hoof out to her.
She doesn't react.
"So a mare sent by the crazy bitch to steal a foal, was getting caught part of your plan?"
No response, she just continues to stare at the ground. She does blink.
"...Let me guess. You had to do it or somepony you love would die?"
Once again: no response. She does crack a tiny smile before making it disappear almost immediately.

What do you do?
>>
>>28963135
Alright...changing subjects. Let's start with your name, hmm?
>>
>>28963135
You know, saying nothing usually is not going to change much. you'll still be in a cell and one of the guards might have their way with you, unless told otherwise.
>>
>>28963135
Alright, tell me the first thing that crosses your mind! Go!
>>
>>28963144
>>28963169
>>28963170
"Alright... What's your name?"
She still doesn't respond.
"...You know, saying nothing usually is not going to change much. You'll still be in a cell and one of the guards might have their way with you, unless told otherwise."
Still doesn't respond.
"...Tell me the first thing that crosses your mind! Go!"
"...Leave me alone." The mare quietly answers; voice barely above a whisper.

What do you do?
>>
>>28963196
We both know that's not gonna happen until I get some answers. You can still get out of this alive, you know...I just need you to answer a couple of questions for me, it's really not that hard.
>>
>>28963196
I bet you're thinking that you're not walking out of here alive, right? Don't worry about that, I'm nice, lets just chat.
>>
>>28963196
That not going to happen. Look, if you help me then I'll help you.
>>
>>28963210
>>28963211
>>28963218
"We both know that's not gonna happen," You tell her, "Not until I get some answers... I bet you're thinking that you're not walking out of here alive, right?"
She nods.
"Alright, if you help me then I'll help you. I just need you to answer a couple of questions for me."
"The Heir would probably have my head, but what else can I do," She mumbles, "Alright. I'll answer your questions. Can we make them quick please?"
She taps her neck where there's a long scar running across it.
"My voice box isn't all there and it's hard for me to talk... for long intervals... and I can only whisper."

What do you do?
>>
>>28963257
Thank you. Did she do that to you? Why did you join her in the first place? Why did you try to foalnap Koa?
>>
>>28963257
Well, good. You're willing to turn your back on the heir, so you're not some fanatic. What's it like under her leadership, as horrible as I think it is?
>>
>>28963268
>>28963271
"You're willing to turn your back on the heir, so you're not some fanatic. Did she do that to you?"
"No," She shakes her head, "I was five and a raider sliced my neck open. Killed my family. A passing group of merchants saved me from death... but you can see the end result..."
"Why did you join her in the first place?"
"Captured by some of her raiders... they decided that I... would be of use. Kinda accepted it at this point."
"Why did you try to foalnap Koa?"
"The Heir is... infertile. Just discovered that fact... and is pissed about it... she... wanted us to go out and find some foals... that she can raise as her own..."
"What's life like under her leadership?"
"What do you think it's li-"
She then erupts into a coughing fit. She ends up coughing up some blood onto the floor.
"Sorry," She apologizes, "That happens when I talk too much... What do you think it's like... It's not rhetorical."

What do you do?
>>
>>28963322
Do you know why the raiders joined her in the first place? From what I can tell her goal is to purify the wasteland...so I doubt it will be much better with her slavers running about. What says she won't just kill them all after she's done with the wasteland?
>>
>>28963322
Burst out of laughter for the fact the lightbringer's heir is infertile and we made an alicorn fertile.
>>
>>28963322
Wow. We should have your neck looked at, see if we can heal it. Miracles can happen, ya know.
>>
>>28963355
Maybe point out why we're laughing first...because she just coughed up blood...kinda of a bad timing there...
>>
>>28963369
True, also get her some water.
>>
>>28963322
Hmm, wonder what she'd think if she finds out we made an alicorn fertile?
>>
>>28963349
>>28963355
>>28963366
>>28963369
>>28963381
>>28963410
"Servo, can you get her some water?"
Servo nods, before trotting off. He comes back a few minutes later with some bottled water. He gives it to you and you give it to the mare.
She takes it before downing it quickly.
"Thanks." She thanks you; giving you the bottle back.
Something then dawns on you: The Heir is infertile and you made a alicorn fertile.
"I'm about to laugh," You tell the mare, "And it's not directed at you."
You then start laughing. The mare seems to get why you're laughing after a few seconds and starts smiling. She would've been laughing, but her voice box might've been preventing her.
You get up from the floor after a minute of laughter.
"Sorry," You apologize, "Do you know why the raiders joined her in the first place?"
"She's very charismatic," She tells you, "She seems to have a... way with words that most don't... have."
"From what I can tell: Her goal is to purify the wasteland so I doubt it would be much better with slavers running about."
"She's... planning to kill all the raiders... that have been following her... when she's done. Says: Raiders... are the scum of the wasteland."
"We should have your neck looked at," You tell her, "See if we can heal it. Miracles can happen."
"I've... seen many doctors about my neck," She tells you, "They either couldn't fix it... or wanted caps I didn't have or... sexual rewards."

What do you do?
>>
>>28963471
Well our doctor is pre-war and is really a grumpy guy, don't like company that much. I'll see what he can do for you.
>>
>>28963471
Those doctors must have been really fuck-ugly if you chose coughing up blood over fucking them. I get it though, I only fuck the cutest of the cute.
>>
>>28963504
"Our doctor is pre-war," You tell her, "And is a grumpy guy, doesn't like company that much. I'll see what he can do for you."
"Thanks," She sniffs, "You're pretty nice for... a raider."

What do you do?
>>
>>28963569
I'm just an awesome pony, right Servo? Who's the best pony ever, Servo?
>>
>>28963569
Why thank you. let go get our doctor and see if he can fix her neck.
>>
>>28963607
>>28963639
"Why thank you. I'm just a awesome pony, right Servo? Who's the best pony ever Servo?"
"Me!" He exclaims; pointing at himself.
He seems to be learning.
The mare makes a chuckling noise from her throat. You turn to her.
"I'll go get our doctor and see if he can fix your throat."
The mare just nods as you get up and leave the cell.
"Want me to stay here," Servo asks you, "To keep her company?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28963685
Sure thing Servo, I'll be back with zeka.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28963685
Play nice, gentle nuzzles and hugs only.
>>
I wonder do we have story about anon?
>>
>>28963685
Sure, also I didn't catch your name...
>>
>>28965959
>>
>>28966762
>>
>>28963700
>>28963708
>>28965421
"Sure thing Servo. Play nice, gentle nuzzles and hugs only."
Servo salutes in understanding.
You turn back to the mare.
"Also, I didn't catch your name."
"Gentle Night." She whispers.
With that, you trot away to get Zika.

You knock on his door a couple of times. You hear something shift inside, and then silence for a few seconds.
Zika appears soon after, looking a bit tired.
"Hey Heartbreaker," He yawns, "What's up?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28968187
You are, apparently. Sorry if I woke you up. I was wondering if you could take a look at a prisoner down at the stable. Her throat is in a bad shape and she's coughing up blood.
>>
>>28968230
"You apparently," You joke, "Sorry if I woke you up. I was wondering if you could take a look at a prisoner down at the stable. Her throat is in bad shape and she's coughing up blood."
"Give me a moment." Zika says; closing the door.
You wait for a minute before he comes back out with a box of medical equipment in his magical grip. He trots past you and you trot next to him.
"So, it's a problem with her voice box?" He asks.
You nod.
"Then we have two options. Both end with the voice box being removed. We can either: Remove the voice box and leave it at that. She would be a mute for the rest of her life though. Or: I know they made synthetic voice boxes during the war. We can find one, take out her broken voice box, and replace it with the synthetic one. She'll be able to talk normally if we do that option."

What do you do?
>>
>>28968294
We can go with first option, but I think she would want to hear herself again. The health university is cleared out, so I'll bring Nit pick along to see if we can find the synthetic there. Also I found out my magic can make ponies who are infertile be able to have kids of their own.
>>
>>28968294
Definitely going with the second option. Any idea where we can find one of those?
>>
>>28968334
>>28968354
"We can go for the first option... but I think she'd want to hear herself again. ...We'll go with the second option, any idea where I can find one?"
"Probably either in the Henry Ford Hospital or The Foal's Hospital of Equestria Foundation. I use to work for the Henry Ford and I think I saw something like a synthetic voice box there, but I'd prepare before you go there... if you do, cause that place has some dark shit!"
"Where are they?"
"The foal's hospital is just south of Wayne State University, next to a bunch of other hospitals. Henry Ford is north of it, next to the Motown Museum."

What do you do?
>>
>>28968451
Henry Ford it is since your saw some there. I gotta get Dante, haven't done any quests with him in a while...
>>
>>28968477
Let take Nit pick along as well.
>>
>>28968477
>>28968512
"Henry Ford it is," You announce, "I gotta get Dante and Nit Pick. Haven't done anything with Dante for a while."
"I think Dante left back to Grosse Pointe," Zika tells you, "Or he's disguised somewhere, I don't really know."

What do you do?
>>
>>28968534
Alright then I'll grab Nit Pick and see if we can find Dante.
>>
>>28968534
Aww maaaan! Any idea who saw him last?
>>
>>28968552
>>28968554
"Aww maan! Any idea where you saw him last?"
"Shortly after you left," He tells you, "At the clan entrance. He was singing some rap song from before the war. Don't know where he learned it, but he was singing it. He looked like he was having fun so I didn't stop him. Haven't seen him since."

What do you do?
>>
>>28968615
Then our best bet is to question the entrance guards if they saw him.
>>
>>28968615
Let go grab Nit pick first, then we will look for Dante.
>>
>>28968646
>>28968659
You thank Zika for the information before setting out. Zika continued to go to the stable and even said he'd get Servo for you.
With that: You trot to Nit Pick's.

The first thing you notice when getting there was that there was a new layer of bottles on the lawn. Book was stacking them on top of each other, and it appears that he has just started.
You don't bother him, instead you to trot towards the door and knock.
As soon as you knock, the door swings open and you find yourself back from the door by several feet.
Nit Pick has enveloped you in a large hug. He probably missed you. He didn't even notice that he might be embarrassing himself by doing this.

What do you do?
>>
>>28968705
Break the hug and give him a big kiss.

"What are you being all lovey-dovey for? I've only been gone for like 2 days..."
>>
>>28968721
It been 4 days anon, not three.
>>28968705
Give our colt a nice big kiss. "So I some fun stuff while I was gone, and I got some new." Then whisper into his ear. "that your mom should not know."
>>
>>28968721
>>28968737
You break the hug and give him a big kiss on the lips, which he quickly returns.
"What are you being all lovey-dovey for? It's only been four days."
"Four days is a long time to be away from you." He says; kissing you again, making it short this time.
"So I had some fun while I was gone, and I got something new," You tell him; before whispering into his ear, "That your mom should not know!"
"What is it?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28968756
Well...Blanche is pregnant and you're the father...also we gotta find Dante and get a voice box from a hospital, get ready.
>>
>>28968756
Well I saved Blanche after she got hit by an explosion and was heavily injured at Marecargo, so we patch her up and brought her to a doctor. she now can barely see trough one eye, but more importantly she is pregnant with a foal.
>>
>>28968792
>>28968803
"Well, I saved Blanche after she got hit by an explosion," You explain, "She was heavily injured at Marecago, so we patched her up and brought her to a doctor. She can now barely see through one eye, but... she's also pregnant and you're the father."
Nit Pick doesn't seem to react. Just staring into space and flicking one of his ears.
"I think you broke him." You hear Book comment.

What do you do?
>>
>>28968864
Give him another kiss, maybe that will bring him back.
>>
>>28968864
Oh Book, we gotta find Dante. How about you put those magical powers to use for a change and make him appear in front of me.
>>
>>28968880
>>28968884
You give him a kiss, which seems to bring him back.
"Sorry," He apologizes, "I'm actually kinda happy about this, but I'm not sure whether I should be scared or not."
He goes back to thinking for a moment as you turn to Book.
"Book, I got to find Dante," You tell him, "How about you put those magical powers to use for a change and make him appear in front of me."
Book shrugs before clapping his hooves together. Pamphlet appears in front of you. He claps again and green flames appear around Pamphlet, revealing Dante.
"I'm not in trouble, am I?" He asks with a sheepish smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28968920
No your not, we just need your help. we are going to Henry Ford to get some medical supply and Zeka said there some dark secret and we need to be prepare.
>>
>>28968920
Course not, we gotta go to a hospital and get a voice box from there. You in? Oh~ you are! I could always count on you! C'mon, let's go...
>>
>>28968944
>>28968947
"No you're not," You tell him, "We just need your help."
"With what?"
"We are going to Henry Ford to get a voice box from there. You in? Oh~ you are-"
"I didn't say anything-"
"I could always count on you! C'mon let's go!"
You then grab Dante and the three of you set out. Dante would remain grumpy for some time, but he'll get over it.

The trip to Henry Ford would've taken shorter, but Fang left shortly after she dropped you off so you had to walk.
The walk wasn't long though, only a hour. When you arrived, you certainly were impressed.
The hospital was probably the largest hospital you've ever seen, being large with multiple buildings being connected to each other. The largest buildings were in the back, being several stories high. One of them has collapsed and fallen onto part of the hospital.
The hospital was mostly made out of brick with old looking windows, most of them having been destroyed.
The entrance was blocked by a carriage. The skeletal remains sat at the carriage, as if trying to keep something out.
A skeleton hung half out of the carriage, jaws closed around a skeleton's skull that's been partially broken. The skeleton that appeared to be trying to eat the other appeared to be burnt, even though the surrounding area showed no signs of fire damage. In fact the building appeared to be fire free.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969034
Let see if we can find another way in before trying to move the carriage.
>>
>>28969034
"C'mon Dante! Cheer up a bit!"

Move up close to him and whisper in his ear:

"I'll make it up to you when we get back. Promise~"

Look for an alternate entrance into the hospital.
>>
>>28969046
>>28969081
Dante was still a bit grumpy so you turn to him.
"C'mon Dante! Cheer up a bit," You tell him; before coming in close and whispering, "I'll make it up to you when we get back. Promise~"
"...Fine."
Satisfied, you turn back to the situation at hoof. You find a secondary entrance to the left of the main entrance. One that was much smaller.
There was a carriage her too, but they were driving it and missed their mark. Ramming into the wall instead of the door like they intended.
This door was unblocked, showing a dusty looking lobby with a good amount of skeletons.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969139
Let be weapon ready and enter the place, we don't know what is going to be in there.
>>
>>28969139
Sneak in there, weapons ready.
>>
>>28969146
>>28969166
The three of you pull your weapons out and enter the hospital.
Inside, the lobby is covered in a layer of dust. The atmosphere in the building felt strange, but you couldn't put your hoof on it.
The three of you find a hallway and start trotting down it. It quickly becomes dark so you light your horn.
Some time down the hall you hear something.
"Hee hee!"
You all stop.
"What was that?" Nit Pick asks.
"Sounded like... a foal... laughing." Dante replies.
You're about to say something when a pair of bloodshot eyes appear in front of you. It's eyes looking in different directions rapidly.
Eyes weren't meant to do that!
As soon as they appear, they're gone.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969226
I see now why Zeka said this place has a dark secret. Continue to push forward, we just need to grab that voice box and we can get out of this hunted place.
>>
>>28969226
I'm...not the only one that saw that...right?
>>
>>28969242
>>28969243
"I'm... not the only one that saw that... right?"
"Eyes?" Nit Pick asks.
"Yeah."
"You're not the only one."
The three of you continue down the hall, until you run into a faded golden sign with a blood streak on it.
Arrows were on it, pointing down different parts of the hall.
To the direction you came: Secondary lobby, parking, sick bay, and nursery. The direction you're going: Main lobby, sick bay, medical ward, children ward, cybernetics lab, and mental ward.
"If I were a synthetic voice box, where would I be?" Nit Pick asks himself; looking at the sign.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969312
Probably in the cybernetics lab, seems like the most relevant room to go to.
>>
>>28969312
I would say the cybernetics lab.
>>
>>28969332
>>28969337
"Probably in the cybernetics lab." You say.
The other two agree and the three of you continue down the hall.
You don't have any more incidents going down the hall. You soon come to the main lobby.
The main lobby was also covered in dust. Waiting chairs were flipped over and skeletons were missing their heads in this room.
You find a hall with a sign labeled: cybernetics lab and mental ward. Staff only!
You head down that hallway, but you're stopped by something.
*Screeee*
You look down another hall. Toward the end of it is a flickering light with a wheel chair underneath it. A teddy bear sat in the wheel chair, it's stomach area was ripped open and stuffing lay in front of it. The stuffing was stained with blood.
The teddy bear also had a large, teeth-filled, smile on it. Painted on.
The wheelchair moves towards you by several inches making a screee sound as it does.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969395
Ignore it and proceed towards the lab.
>>
>>28969436
You ignore it and continue towards the lab.
It takes five minutes to trot towards the lab, but you find it: A large metal door at the end of a hall.
You approach it and try to open it, but it remain closed.
"Sccchhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr- K-k-k-keyccccard req-q-quired fffeeerrrrrr *Bzzt* access into the cybernetics lab." A voice replies from a nearby keypad.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969492
Well...mental ward said Staff Only! in front of it so that's probably the best place to start.
>>
>>28969492
God dam it, Why do you want us explorer this place? maybe one one the key card is at one of the wards let go to the medical ward.
>>
>>28969528
To give you guys some nightmares before Christmas... I don't think I'm doing that good of a job at horror...

>>28969524
"Maybe the key card is in the mental ward?" You suggest.
"Probably," Dante agrees, "This place is Staff Only."
The three of you set off towards the mental ward.

The three of you arrive in the mental ward after a few minutes. There was a lot more skeletons than anywhere else you've seen in the building.
After searching for a bit, you find what appears to be a security guard on the floor with another skeleton. The other skeleton was trying to drive a knife into the guard, but they apparently died before that could happen.
A key card hung off of the security guard.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969492
I have a felling that forcing it open will cause a lot of troubles.
>>
>>28969564
Grab the card and head back to the door leading to the cybernetics lab.
>>
>>28969564
Look around before taking the card and then take it.

/spoiler Oh if this was in a game I would of said nope and ran out of the door or procastinate the quest as long as possible you're doing good. /spoiler
>>
>>28969564
Grab the key and hope no spooky trap is sprung.
>>
>>28969586
Je ne donne pas de mort a la
vie bidouille!

>>28969576
>>28969584
>>28969589
You look around. Seeing nothing, but darkness.
You reach out and take the card. Nothing happens.
Then one of the skeletons fall over, making a loud racket.
You stop breathing for a second when you hear something come from the darkness.
"Shhhhhhhhhhh!"
It echoes for a moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969638
Scamper towards the cybernetics lab with wild abandon.
>>
>>28969638
Off to the cybernetics lab. Now!
>>
>>28969654
>>28969683
You quickly turn around and gallop while saying: "Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope-" Over and over again.
Your friends quickly follow suit.
You gallop to the door and put the key card into the keypad. It beeps and the door opens.
Nit Pick quickly gallops inside. You would've followed if Dante didn't stop you.
"Remember when you said that you would make it up for me?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"You owe me big time now!"
"Shhh! The patients are trying to sleep!" You hear a distant voice say, "Maybe you want to sleep too?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28969702
"NO THANK YOU I LIKE BEING AWAKE!"

Search the damn lab for the voice box!
>>
>>28969702
No, we will stay quiet. head into the room and the that voice box.
>>28969724
Don't shout at the pony, the patients are trying to sleep.
>>
>>28969702
Breath in and breath out try to calm down.
>>
>>28969724
>>28969733
>>28969750
You have to fight the urge to scream at it, but you keep quiet and go into the lab.
The lab was small and orderly. Dante figures out how to close the door and promptly does so quietly.
You breath in and out to calm down while Nit Pick searches the lab.
"Found it!" He announces; whispering.
He brings out a small jar with a small metal object inside of it. Labeled with: Synthetic Voice Box.
You're about to thank him when the three of you hear a knock at the door.
Everything is silent for a moment before you hear something from behind the door: Music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kvWlnYuCvI

What do you do?
>>
>>28969767
Open the door.
>>
>>28969767
Lay down. Try not to cry. cry a lot.
>>
>>28969767
Weapons at the ready and slowly open the door trying to hold back tears.
>>
>>28969773
>>28969778
>>28969781
Fighting the tears that were threatening to break out. You ready your Tesla Rifle and slowly open the door. Your friends follow your example.
With your magic you open the door.
The music continues, getting louder as a clawed hoof slowly extends into the room, holding the teddy bear from the wheel chair. The music coming from the teddy bear. You notice something about the teddy bear: It's melted to it's hoof.
The music stops. The hoof moves the teddy bear as if it was it's eye, scanning the room.
"Do you see anything?" The voice slowly asks.
His hand moves, making the bear shake it's head.
The hoof hand then retracts, taking the bear with it.
It then opens the door. Revealing what was a pony: It's legs were long and bony, ending with hooves that had claws, it's skin was as black as the night sky, and almost seemed to be moving, it's mane and tail were the same color, stretching into the air as if gravity didn't exist, it's eyes were covered in old, bloody bandages, and it's lips were peeled back to reveal shark-like teeth.
It slowly enters the room. It's steps shaky and unbalanced. He sniffs the air, trotting past you and your friends.
"I don't smell them," He says, "Maybe they went to sleep?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28969834
Don't move, no one should move right now.
>>
>>28969834
Don't...

move...

a fucking muscle...
>>
>>28969846
>>28969851
You don't move. Nit pick even went as far as trying not to breath, but he would take a breath.
It goes around the room. It bumps into Dante once, but it doesn't seem to think anything of it and continue searching.
"They have gone to sleep," It finally says, "Come along teddy. We need to check on our other patients, make sure they're asleep."
It trots towards the door and exits it, closing it behind him. You listen as his surprisingly loud hoofsteps get softer and softer until you couldn't hear them anymore, leaving the three of you in silence.

What do you do?
>>
>>28969870
Let leave this place and never say another word till we are out of here.
>>
>>28969870
No more speaking from now on. Stay as silent as possible and sneak wherever we go. Wait another minute in the room to make sure it went further away. Exit and head towards the main lobby. Look for an exit there.
>>
>>28969878
>>28969896
The three of you wait a minute before sneaking out, trying to go as fast as possible while sneaking.
You don't run into anything else on the way back. You don't find a exit at the main lobby so you go for the secondary lobby.
The three of you get outside and once you do, you quickly gallop towards the road. Stopping when you reach it.
The sun was still setting, which was nice.
Nit Pick quickly curls up onto the ground as if trying to purge what just happened from his mind.
"Wish they invented mind bleach," Dante comments, "So I wouldn't have any fucking nightmares!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28969915
Now I see what Zeka mean what he said to be prepare. He meant mentally, not physically. Go lay down with Nit Pick and hold him close.
>>
>>28969915
Nit Pick! C'mon, we gotta go as far away from this place as possible! We are not getting anywhere near this fucking hospital ever again.
>>
Stopping for the night. Didn't really think that the session would turn horror, but it did.
This may seem like I'm trying to get YOUs but how did I do on the horror? Just curious.
Have a good night or day and enjoy the nightmares!
>>
>>28969943
You did well with your horror.
>>
>>28969943
At first I thought it was all fake and that there was just a wastelander using magic and tricks to make us leave. Just seemed a bit too stereotypical. But then it turned out to be a real monster and I shit my pants.
>>
>>28969943
I liked it very creepy and intense.
>>
>>28970884
>>
>>28972023
>>
>>28970884
>>
>>28972992
>>
>>28969926
>>28969927
"Now I can see what Zika meant to be prepare. He meant mentally." You say.
You trot over to Nit Pick and sit down next to him, holding him close.
"C'mon, we gotta get as far away from this place as possible," You tell him, "We are not going anywhere near this fucking hospital ever again."
"Agreed!" Dante comments.
The three of you get up and start trotting away. Synthetic Voice Box safely with you.

By the time the three of you return from the hospital, it was dark.
You had a sense of paranoia on the way back. Jumping at every shadow, but it was for a good reason.
All three of you are just thankful that you've returned back to the clan.
"I'm gonna head home," Nit Pick tells you, "Need to think about what happened."
He gives you a quick kiss before trotting off. Leaving you with Dante.
"Soooo," Dante says after some time, "You still wanna do something," He asks you, "Could help... take our minds off of what happened."

What do you do?
>>
>>28973741
Let me give zeka the voice box, then I give you that favor you want.
>>
>>28973741
You know it! Let's turn this thing in and then we can have some fun.
>>
>>28973741
you're right, we should play connect 4.
>>
>>28973764
>>28973774
>>28973797
"Yeah," You tell him, "Let me give Zika the voice box and then we can have some fun."
You find Zika back at his house, where you give him the voice box.
"Thanks," He says; taking the voice box.
You nod.
"...Sorry about sending you there," He suddenly says, "I know I said that there was some dark shit there, but I kinda forgot about what IT was. ...You can hit me if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>28973831
no, no i just need some mind bleach
>>
>>28973831
Give him a light tap on the shoulder.

"You're an ass! So what the hell was that thing anyway? I need some answers here!"
>>
>>28973850
>>28973851
"No, I just need some mind bleach," You tell him; before giving him a light tap on the shoulder, "You're and ass though! What the hell was that thing anyway? I need some answers!"
"He use to be a patient when I worked there," He explains, "He was a fairly normal pony at the time. He had schizophrenia and was placed in the mental ward after killing his wife cause he though she was a Giraffe, don't ask. He was actually a nice guy. Anyway: About a hour before the bombs dropped, the head doctors decided 'Let's fill one of the patients with dark magic for shits and giggles!' It turned out they selected him, they pumped him full of dark magic and it resulted in the thing that now walks the halls in the hospital."

What do you do?
>>
>>28973900
What happened to his eyes? Also can he be killed? At least I will sleep better tonight knowing that there's a logical explanation for all that.
>>
>>28973900
Wtf? How could somebody like that even become a doctor, let alone a head doctor?
>>
>>28973900
if he can die then someone should put him out of his misery no one should have to live like that
>>
>>28973914
>>28973921
>>28973964
"How the fuck could somepony like that even become a doctor, let alone a head doctor?!"
"He figured out how to kiss up to the Ministry of Peace to put him in. So: Corruption and Nepotism."
"What happened to his eyes?"
"Gouged his own eyes out," He replies, "Kept saying that he was seeing his wife."
"Can he be killed," You ask, "If he can die then somepony should put him out of his misery. Nopony should have to live like that."
"Yes," Zika says, "However, he can only be killed by a powerful spell or by dark magic of equal strength. And, I believe that we have a source of dark magic."
He points behind. You turn to see a Radroach quickly scurry by, with a spoon in it's mouth. Book quickly follows.
"Give me back my spoon!" Book shouts; chasing after the Radroach.

What do you do?
>>
>>28973989
No fucking way are we going there at night! That will have to wait till tomorrow noon. So how long will it take you to install that box?
>>
>>28973989
Hey Book, how strong is your dark magic right now?
>>
>>28974009
>>28974024
"Hey Book, how strong is your dark magic right now?"
"Strong enough to make a black hole the size of a bit," He replies, "Which is a pretty fucking advance spell!"
"How long will it take for you to install that voice box?" You ask Zika.
"A few hours at most." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974061
Alright let go have some fun with Dante to forget about the hospital till tomorrow.
>>
>>28974061
Eh, that will all have to wait till tomorrow. Now then...time to have some fun with Dante. Invite him to our place.
>>
>>28974080
>>28974085
"Eh, that will all have to wait till tomorrow." You mutter.
You thank Zika for the information and turn trotting a bit towards Dante.
"Hey Dante," You say, "Want to come to my house?"
"Sure." He nods.
The two of you trot to your house. You open the door to it and enter.
It's empty in the living room, hinting that everypony was asleep. Tiffany and Pamphlet were sleeping on the coffee table in front of the couch.
"So, what are we going to do for fun?" Dante asks; black chitin shining a bit in the dark.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974131
Why at our house? we should go to the common room at the stable and have some fun there. Also put the fake Tesla gun beside the card.
>>
>>28974131
Go in for the kiss.

"You said I owe you big time...so I guess it's only fair that I'm all yours for the night."
>>
>>28974163
Anon, when we meant fun it doesn't mean playing fucking board games...you see...when 2 ponies love each other very much a special moment happens...
>>
>>28974190
Oh we are going to have sex, well do it in the kitchen then.
>>
>>28974197
Correct! Good Anon! You are learning so quickly, I'm proud of you.
>>
File: 1480245784655.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1480245784655.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>28974163
>>28974190
>>28974197
>>28974209
>>
>>28974163
>>28974181
>>28974190
>>28974197
You turn to him and kiss him on the lips. He freezes as you do so.
You pull away after a minute, a string of saliva connecting your lips to his.
"You said I owe you big time... so I guess it's only fair that I'm all yours for the night. Maybe we can do it in the kitchen-"
You are interrupted when Dante picks you up, trots over to the couch, and places you on it. Before you can do anything he lays down on top of you.
You gives you a smirk before his tongue comes out of his mouth. It was long and slender, being forked at the tip.
His tongue touches your horn, causing you to gasp a bit as he slides his tongue up and down your horn. One of his hooves reaches down your body. His hoof reaches your outer lips, gently stroking your outer lips in a teasing manner.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974229
I don't think our mind is ready for this much pleasure.
>>
>>28974229
Ohhh~ This is gonna be interesting. I love it when you take charge...
>>
>>28974253
>>28974254
You don't think your mind is ready for this much pleasure. Being assaulted from two sides.
After a bit of teasing from Dante he sinks the tip of his hoof into you, adding to your pleasure.
You start panting and moaning as he goes quicker with his hoof and tongue. Your horn starts to spark a bit.
As you're about to tip over the edge of nirvana, his tongue pulls away from your horn and his hoof stops moving, leaving your pussy empty as he pulls his hoof out.
He then placed his hoof on top of your pussy. Not entering it, but slowly massaging it to a point where you wouldn't go over the edge, but you were close.
"So, how much do you want it," He asks with a smirk, "The Changeling Dick?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28974316
Just give me the D.
>>
>>28974316
literally all of it
>>
>>28974316
Pull him in for a deep kiss.

"If you keep up like this I might wanna owe you even more favors..."
>>
>>28974325
>>28974332
>>28974339
You pull him into a deep kiss. It's kept for a minute before it's broken.
"If you keep up like this, I might wanna owe you more favors... I want all of it, give me the D!"
"Alright." He nods.
You get a view of his dick for a moment. It was thick and long, with a pointed tip.
He lines up with your entrance, rubbing his tip against it. He then pulls back and thrusts forward, sinking into your cunt.
Your insides expand to fit his girth, to a point where it almost hurt, but you're filled with pleasure as he enters.
So much that you cum on the spot. Gasping as you splatter his dick with your cum.
After some time, you come down from your climax.
"I didn't even do anything." Dante smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974358
Hah~ Just shut up and fuck me you sexy beast!
>>
>>28974382
"Hah~" You breath, "Just shut up and fuck me you sexy beast!"
Dante thrust back again, and then forward. He does this slowly before quickly going faster. You soon start panting and moaning again, your mind pretty much going into another world.
You quickly start advancing towards your second climax. A high-pitched ringing sounding off in your ears as you get closer and closer.
And then you reach probably one of your best climaxes in a long time. Your world turning white and going silent for a moment as your climax overtakes you.
Dante cums shortly later. His sperm was thick, blue, and strangely cool, but you didn't care about that at the moment.
Both of your climaxes end at the same time, which was about a minute. Your mind was still in another world as you lay there sweating and panting.
Dante falls on top of you, panting as well. His dick sat peacefully inside of you. Keeping your feeling of being full.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974439
Best sex ever, pass out into the dream world.
>>
>>28974439
Kiss him and enjoy aftersex cuddles.
>>
>>28974446
>>28974460
You kiss him before wrapping your hooves around him. He does so as well.
"Best. Sex. Ever!" You breath.
You cuddle with Dante for a moment before your eyes close and sleep takes you.

You wake alone on the couch. The windows showed light streaming in, but the light was abnormally bright.
You feel something small shift next to you.
Looking down: You find a baby foal cuddling with you. The foal appeared to be a mix of you and Dante. With dull blue chitin that was covered in a minuscule amount of fur, it had a long, black and orange mane, seemingly combining the color of your mane and Nit Pick's, it also had a small horn that curved slightly like Dante's.
The foal was currently snoring into your neck.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974503
Hmm...is this a dream? Look around and question reality.
>>
>>28974503
Look for Dante before we give this new foal a name.
>>
>>28974503
......i have several questions
>>
>>28974522
>>28974524
>>28974539
"...I have several questions." You mutter.
You look down at your private to find it clean, as if Dante never even touched it.
You look around: The windows were really bright, showing only white outside, the door was slightly different to the one you had for your house, there was no hallway leading to the bedrooms, making the living room and the kitchen the only rooms.
Your crane your neck to the kitchen. The kitchen appliances were in different places, but they look brand new, as if you just bought them.
The house also appeared to be clean. Not a speck of dust in sight.
You hear a sniffle from the foal as it begins to cry in it's sleep. Holding you tighter.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974571
Wow...this is one weird dream. Attempt to summon Book.
>>
>>28974571
haha ok its a dream. makes sense
>>
>>28974571
Calm the baby down, then go check outside.
>>
>>28974585
>>28974587
>>28974591
"Weird dream." You mutter.
You calm the baby down before carefully getting up with it.
You trot towards the door and open it. You're blinded by the light for a moment before it dims quickly, revealing a forest full of trees.
"Book?" You call.
There's a rustling from one of the trees before Book falls from one of them. He gets up, brushing himself off.
"Hey Heartbreaker," He greets you; trotting towards you, "Weird dream. Cute baby!"
He then boops the foal. The foal disappears in a puff of smoke. The two of you stare at the smoke as it's carried away by the wind.
"...I fucked up." Book says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974641
Why would you do that to my baby you dick?
>>
>>28974641
Yeah you did, punch him, now let's explore some other ponies's dreams.
>>
>>28974641
was that dark magic? or is it another part of the dream?
>>
>>28974641
It's fine.The baby is probably my brains weird way of telling me that I enjoyed sex with Dante too much and that he might replace Nit Pick or something. Stupid brain...anyways, up for some dream exploring?
>>
>>28974663
>>28974665
>>28974681
>>28974684
"Was that dark magic," You ask, "Or is it another part of the dream?"
"Can you perform dark magic?"
You shake your head.
"Then it was part of the dream!"
"Also," You punch him in the face, "Why would you do that to my baby you dick?!"
"I didn't think THAT would happen!" He replies.
You were also a bit ticked at your mind for insinuating that you would replace Nit Pick with Dante or something. Nit Pick was your one!
"Up for some dream exploring?" You ask Book.
"Sure," He says; making a scroll appear from nowhere and a pen, "Let's see here... Nit Pick is having a nightmare for obvious reasons and Blanche is experiencing her first dream! As she apparently never needed to sleep until now."

What do you do?
>>
>>28974721
Oh seem like having a children change an alicorn habit, let go help Nit Pick with his nightmare.
>>
>>28974721
Let's get Nit Pick out of that nightmare first. Just a heads up, he's probably dreaming about that thing we saw in the hospital, that's what you will be up against tomorrow when we go kill it.
>>
>>28974730
>>28974739
"Seems like children change an alicorn's habit," You mutter, "Let's go help Nit Pick with his nightmare. Just a heads up: He's probably dreaming about that thing we saw in the hospital, that's what you will be up against tomorrow when we got kill it."
"Got it." Book nods; making a door appear.
The two of you enter the door, and you find yourself in the hospital again.
There is four different hallways.
"Shhhhhhhhh!" You hear from the west hall; followed by frantic hoofsteps.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974789
Let go down the west hall, Nit Pick should be there.
>>
>>28974789
West hall it is. We will figure out how to deal with it when we get to it.
>>
>>28974804
>>28974839
You and Book head down the west hall.
It takes a while, but you do find Nit Pick and the creature.
Nit Pick was cornered. The creature standing over him with a shit-eating grin.
"That's the creature?" Book asks.
You nod.
He nods before making a circular shield appear in front of him.
"FOR SPARTA!" He shouts; charging.
The creature is taken by surprise as Book rams into it and sends it flying down the hall by several yards.
The creature get up before looking at you with a angry grin.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974875
Run to Nit Pick and put the shield up.
>>
>>28974875
Dream up Humming Bees rocket launcher and give the monster a nice explosive surprise.
>>
>>28974895
>>28974918
You dream up Humming Bee's rocket launcher. Firing it at the creature.
The rocket shoots towards it and envelops it in a ball of fire.
"Heartbreaker, put a shield up for you and Nit Pick," He tells you, "This is gonna be big!"
You gallop up to Nit Pick and throw a shield around the two of you.
Book slowly approaches the creature, which is now wounded, but alive. He raises a hoof up. It erupts with a green and purple energy.
He then slams it down on the creature. Purple and green flames spew across the area, hitting your shield.
After a while, it stops blowing and begins to settle.

What do you do?
>>
>>28974961
don't put the shield down till we see if Book done the job in this dream.
>>
>>28974989
You don't put your shield down.
As the smoke starts to fade, you see Book's body slowly start coming towards you.
The smoke clears when he gets to you. He's holding the head of the creature in one of his hooves.
"A great victory has been won today!" He exclaims.

What do you do?
>>
>>28975044
Cool but can you put that head like very far away from us? At least until Nit is calmer.
>>
>>28975044
Check up on Nit Pick. Give him a kiss and a hug.
>>
>>28975044
Well let hope you can do the same agents the real pony. Drop the shield.
>>
>>28975073
>>28975084
>>28975086
"Let's hope you can do the same against the real pony." You tell him; turning to Nit Pick.
Nit Pick was shivering on the floor. His legs tucked under him.
You go down to his level and give him a kiss and a hug. He freezes for a moment before returning the hug, sniffing into your shoulder.

What do you do?
>>
>>28975140
It's gonna be alright, we killed the monster. This is just a dream, nothing can hurt you here...
>>
>>28975171
"It's gonna be alright," You comfort him, "We killed the monster. This is just a dream, nothing can hurt you here."
"*Cough*Crybaby*Cough*" Book coughs.
You glare at Book before turning back to Nit Pick. Slowly, he calms down.
"T-thank." Nit Pick thanks you; wiping his eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>28975240
No problem, want to come with us and see Blanche first dream?
>>
>>28975240
So we are gonna head back to the hospital tomorrow and put that thing out of it's misery. Will that make you feel better?
>>
>>28975247
>>28975288
"We are gonna head back to the hospital tomorrow and put that thing out of it's misery," You tell him, "Will that make you feel better?"
"Yeah." He nods.
"Want to come with us and see Blanche's first dream?"
He nods again.
"To Blanche!" Book exclaims; making a door and throwing you and Nit Pick through as if you were ragdolls.
You end up in a different dream, where the sky was the ground and the ground was the sky.
The sky ground was red while the ground sky was pink, with pink bushes, and pink trees hanging upside down.
"Well, this is a improvement." Book comments; entering through the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28975316
This is pretty fuckin' cool! Let's look for Blanche.
>>
>>28975331
"This is pretty fuckin' cool," You comment, "Let's go find Blanche."
The three of you pick a random direction and set out. After a few minutes, you find Blanche sitting on a purple cloud. Looking confused and uncomfortable.
She turns to you as you approach.
"Heartbreaker? How did you get here," She asks, "Where are we? How did we get here? Why is everything upside down and colorful? Why-"
Blanche starts firing question after question. Pointing to the fact that she might also be scared about the situation.

What do you do?
>>
>>28975409
Blanche calm down, this is your dream world and I got here by Book knows a dream walking spell.
>>
>>28975409
Give the silly mare a hug until she calms down.
>>
>>28975429
>>28975437
You give the silly mare a hug.
"Why, why... why... why?"
Her next question stops in her throat before it can form.
"This is your dream world," You explain to Blanche, "I got here cause Book knows a dream walking spell."
"A... dream," She says in confusion, "What's a dream?"
"A dream is... is..." Nit Pick tries to explain; before leaning towards you, "I might need some help on this one." He whispers to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28975491
A dream is like a escape from reality when you go to sleep, but your brain tends to make them things that make you happy, what you fear the most of the time, or something out of the blue, like this dream.
>>
>>28975517
"A dream is like a escape from reality when you go to sleep," You explain, "But, your brain tends to make them things that make you happy, why you fear the most, or something out of the blue, like this dream."
"Dreams are... interesting," She says, "Do you three have dreams?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28975597
Yes we do have dreams, but I don't know about Book.
>>
>>28975597
Yes we do although Nit had what we call a Nightmare.
>>
>>28976659
>>
>>28977539
>>
>>28977994
>>
>>28978585
>>
>>28975649
>>28977130
"Yes we do have dreams," You tell her, "Nit had what we called a nightmare. I don't know about Book."
"You don't wanna know." Book replies.
Blanche scratches her chin in thought.
"Do you think you could tell me some of the dreams you've had," Blanche asks, "It'll help me understand this... dream stuff."

What do you do?
>>
>>28979625
Oh they can be anything. I had one where I was a tea party, one where I was the queen of a million guns and a nightmare where the Lightbringer killed everyone. Most of the time you probably won't even know that you're in a dream, but this is a lucid dream and you currently know that you're dreaming. Dreams can be pretty cool, I'm liking this one so far.
>>
>>28979668
"Oh they can be anything," You tell her, "I had one were I was at a tea party, one where I was the queen of a million guns and sex, and a nightmare where the Lightbringer killed everypony. Most of the time you won't even know that you're in a dream, but this a lucid dream and you currently know you're dreaming. Dreams can be pretty cool!"
As you're explaining this you feel a poke at your side, but looking around you see nothing.
When you finish, a pink, fluffy pony appears from the purple cloud Blanche was sitting on, wearing tuxedo as well. The pony makes some sounds with it's tongue before reaching up and taking Blanche's horn, and then putting it on it's forehead.
It makes another noise before taking out a grappling hook, shooting it upwards and grabbing the ground sky. It's lifted up towards it where it flips to land on the ground sky and gallop off into the forest.
The world then flips right-side up. The pink forest becoming the ground again. Book is the first one to fall towards the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28979728
Dream wings! Quick!
>>
>>28979761
You and Nit Pick then fall. You quickly get your dream wings and land on the ground. Blanche lands on the ground as well, but now as a oversized Pegasus.
You land near a pink bush. You hear some rustling from it when the pink pony thing returns, now sporting a pair of appropriate sunglasses.
It flicks it's tongue at you before painlessly taking your horn. It flicks it's tongue at you again before disappearing into the bush, with you horn and Blanche's. Leaving you a Pegasus.

What do you do?
>>
>>28979820
Dame that pick pony, we need to get our horn back.
>>
>>28979820
Wow Blanche...you're just gonna take that abuse?
>>
>>28979873
>>28979882
"Damn that pick pony," You mutter, "Blanche are you just going to take that abuse?"
"I'm still trying to wrap my head around it," She admits, "A pony just took my horn!"
You then hear a dragging sound. You look around and find the source of it: Nit Pick was bound in a rope, with the pink pony thing standing over him like some trophy it just hunted.

What do you do?
>>
>>28979947
Tackle that pony down.
>>
>>28979961
You gallop towards the pony, ready to tackle it.
You leap into the air and lunge towards it, only to discover something: You were frozen in mid-air.
The pony was using Blanche's horn to freeze you in the air!
The pony smirks at you. Then a butterfly flies in. The pony tracks the butterfly with it's mouth agape.
You feel the spell surrounding you weaken.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980015
Make the butterfly bigger and more sparkly then tackle the zigga when the spell drops..
>>
>>28980058
You make the butterfly bigger, and making it's wing all nice and sparkly. The pony is now completely giving it's attention to the butterfly.
The spell breaks and you quickly tackle the pony.
The pony is shocked for a moment before it smiles and boops your muzzle.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980090
Boop him back and take the horns back. Dream up a horn of his own.
>>
>>28980099
You boop the pony back before taking your horn back and throwing Blanche's back.
You then give the pony a horn of it's own. It makes a little gasp sound before getting up and hopping into a bush.
You get up, feeling a few more pokes at your side. More urgent than the first one.
Before you can identify the poking, everything fades to black.

You wake up in the normal world. It was still dark, but the slowly growing orange light from the windows told you that the sun was just starting to rise.
Dante was still on top of you and asleep. You could feel his half erect dick inside of you.
You feel another poke. You're able to identify the source this time.
It was Koa, who has managed to slither all the way up to the couch. When he realizes that you're awake, he opens his mouth and points at it with a hoof.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980172
Nuzzle and kiss Dante awake.

"Mornin' sexy~ I think we have company..."
>>
>>28980172
Koa is hungry, we got to make breakfast. Magic Dante off of us and head to the kitchen.
>>
>>28980172
Make breakfast for Koa and also think about our ghost friend that I forgot his name.
>>
>>28980213
>Baby points at changeling dick.
>Baby is hungry.
Your logic is flawless Anon.
>>
>>28980240
You mean Yellow dream?
>>
>>28980244
Where the fuck dose it say the baby is pointing at the dick?
>>
>>28980187
>>28980213
>>28980240
>>28980245
You nuzzle Dante. When that doesn't wake him up, you get him up with a kiss.
"Morning sexy~" You greet him, "I think we have company..."
He yawns before looking at Koa.
"Morning little guy." He greets Koa; petting his mane.
"Koa is hungry, and I got to make breakfast." You tell Dante before surrounding him in your magic and lifting him off.
A small jolt of pleasure goes through you when his dick leaves with a 'pop!'
You get up and pick up Koa. Taking him to the kitchen.
You set him on the counter and take out a steak for him. Putting a little seasoning on it, you give it to him.
He tears at it with gusto and a happy smile on his face.
Your mind starts to wander to Yellow Dream, the ghost you befriended. You haven't seen him in a while.
You feel the air grow cold behind you.
"BOO!" A voice exclaims from behind you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980263
OH SHIT!
>>
>>28980263
Where the heck have you been? Haven't seen you in a while! Ask Dante what he wants for breakfast.
>>
>>28980255
>You could feel his half erect dick inside of you. You feel another poke. You're able to identify the source this time.It was Koa, who has managed to slither all the way up to the couch. When he realizes that you're awake, he opens his mouth and points at it with a hoof.
>>
>>28980292
Koa was poking us to wake us up to serve him breakfast.
>>
>>28980302
>...he opens his mouth and points at IT with a hoof.
We are not an "it" Anon.
>>
File: Might be bait..png (83KB, 472x577px) Image search: [Google]
Might be bait..png
83KB, 472x577px
>>28980310
The 'it' was his mouth.
>>
>>28980273
>>28980282
"OH SHIT!" You scream; nearly slipping, but you catch yourself, "Where the heck have you been?" You ask Yellow Dream.
"I've been stuck," He blushes, "In the shower drain."
You sigh for the moment.
"Dante, do you want anything?" You ask him.
"I feed on love," He tells you, "Remember?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28980333
So he's full, well let go take a shower and ignore the fact Yellow Dream was in there.
>>
>>28980333
Oh~ I'll give you love anytime...
>>
>>28980326
Well, I stand corrected.
>>
>>28980342
>>28980343
"Oh~ I'll give you love anytime." You tell him.
You trot towards the bathroom for a shower, also trying to ignore the fact that Yellow Dream was in the shower drain.

You return to the kitchen to find Yellow Dream entertaining Koa.
"Watch this Koa," He tells him; quickly shooting towards a open window.
He bounces off of the window and starts ricocheting around the house, causing Koa to start laughing really hard.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980419
Let make food for ourself and turn on the radio.
>>
>>28980426
You open the fridge and start looking for some food for yourself.
You turn the radio to your favorite station. After searching for a moment you realize something: The radio wasn't playing.
It was on your station, but all it was playing was static. You turn the knob to find that other stations were playing, but your favorite one, run by DJ-Pon3 wasn't working. Only filling the room with static.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980474
Shit! Did the Lightbringer get to them already? We gotta go and investigate.
>>
>>28980474
Oh shit! Remember that the Heir was in Manehatan panic a little bit.
>>
>>28980474
Oh no out our favorite radio station, we will deal with that after the monster in the hospital. Also we need to inform our dad that Yellowknife wants a minimal of 2 tank for our trade deal with them.
>>
>>28980484
>>28980485
>>28980497
'Did the Lightbringer get to them already?' Your mind panics.
You did have things to do today, but you decided to investigate the matter at hoof. At least a tiny bit.
You flip through the radio again. Everything else was normal expect for the NCR's own radio.
"Attention all citizens of the NCR," The radio voice said, "This is not a drill! New Canterlot has been taken by raiders. Repeat: New Canterlot has been taken by raiders. The government has declared a state of emergency. All citizens of other towns in the NCR are recommended to either stay where you are or evacuate to the nearest independent city. Message will repeat."

What do you do?
>>
>>28980584
How close is New Canterlot to Detrot.
>>
>>28980584
We have to bring DJ-Pon3 back on air. But first we gotta kill the monster in the hospital and decide what to do with the prisoner.
>>
>>28980584
The heir might be trying to conquer the NCR. That could be a lot of resources.
>>
>>28980604
>>28980645
>>28980646
New Canterlot was about a nine day trot to Detrot. With a working vehicle it went down to just a nine hour drive.
The trot would also probably take longer if they were to transport supplies and the fact that many independent settlement dotted the area to and from there with varying strengths.
It also seemed like The Heir was trying to take over the NCR, which was a lot of resources. Which would cut the time needed to get said resources.
You put bring DJ-Pon3 back on the air in your mental checklist.
You also had to put that creature out of it's misery and figure out what to do with the prisoner.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980668
Well let deal with the creature first, after breakfast and telling our dad about the trade deal we made with the Doge at YellowKnife.
>>
>>28980706
You quickly make yourself breakfast and eat.
As you eat you decide that you want to deal with the creature first. But, you want to talk to your dad first.
Looking outside, it looks like the sun has barely risen. He's probably still sleeping.
You hear snoring behind you. Turning around, you find Koa has fallen asleep on the counter in the kitchen. Yellow Dream floated above him.
"I didn't do anything." Yellow Dream says quickly.
Koa's head hits the counter, causing him to wake up. A few seconds later, his head starts drooping again.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980761
Put him back to bed. Yellow Dream you made him all sleepy with all that fun you two had.
>>
>>28980774
You trot over and pick Koa up.
"Yellow Dream, you made him sleepy with all that fun you two had."
"Sorry..." He apologizes.
You trot down to the basement. Where you find your friends have made beds for Blanche and Yellow Marsh.
You pull Koa's new blanket back and tuck him in his box.
"Song?" Koa says after you tuck him in.

What do you do?
>>
>>28980816
We are going to need a bigger house soon. Sure thing Koa. Let sing him a lullaby.
>>
>>28980841
"I'm going to need a bigger house," You mutter; turning to Koa, "Sure thing Koa."
You open your mouth and begin to sing.

What song do you sing?
>>
>>28980908
I can only think of Children of The Night.
>>
>>28981008
You close your mouth. Trying to remember the song.
Your mother sung this song to you when you were little. Saying that her mother sang it to her when she was a slave.
Finding the words, you open your mouth again and sing.
"Come, little children, I'll take thee away. Into a land of enchantment.Come, little children, the time's come to play.Here in my garden of shadows. Follow, sweet children, I'll show thee the way. Through all the pain and the sorrows. Weep not, poor children, for life is this way. Murdering beauty and passions. Hush now, dear children, it must be this way. Too weary of life and deceptions. Rest now, my children, for soon we'll away. Into the calm and the quiet. Come, little children, I'll take thee away. Into a land of enchantment. Come, little children, the time's come to play. Here in my garden of shadows."
You end the song to find Koa fast asleep, hugging his blanket.

What do you do?
>>
>>28981058
Aw, let put our fake Tesla gun beside one trick card, and see if there anything to do around the house till the sun is fully up.
>>
>>28981070
You smile and pet Koa's mane for a moment before trotting back up the stairs.
You try to think of anything that you could do around the house, but you find nothing.
You look back at Koa and notice something about him:
He's been getting big. He's actually grown since the last time you saw him. His box that was called his bed and bulging out as he slept, showing the strain his quickly growing size was putting on the box.
It also appeared that he was having trouble getting comfortable. Moving around in his box, trying to find a comfy position. Each movement made the box bulge out a bit more.

What do you do?
>>
>>28981150
Looks like somebody needs a new bed.
>>
>>28981168
"Looks like somepony needs a new bed." You say to yourself.
You don't really know why Magazine chose a box as Koa's bed. Then again, you did just dump Koa onto her.

What do you do?
>>
>>28981232
Lets check with Zika to see if Koa's growing at a normal rate.
>>
>>28981232
Then we will make a bed for Koa to sleep in and it when he grow bigger we won't be needing to replace it, but for now let make him sleep with Blanche.
>>
>>28981250
>>28981256
You put make bed for Koa to sleep in when he gets bigger so you won't have to replace it.
You carefully pick him up and put him next to Blanche. You also take his blanket and set it next to him.
With nothing else to do and the sun having risen a tiny bit. You head outside.
The morning air was crisp and cold. A small layer of frost covered the ground.
You trot over to Zika's house and find him sitting in front of his house. Smoking.
Since when did he smoke?

What do you do?
>>
>>28981302
Hey Zeka, What is the normal growing rate for a foal is? Koa gotten bigger and I think he's do for a check up.
>>
>>28981332
"Hey Zika?"
"Yeah?"
"What is the normal growth rate for a foal?"
"Half a inch to an inch a month. Can double five years after birth. Why?"
"Koa's gotten bigger," You explain, "And I think he's due for a check up."
"...If he's awake you can bring him right now," Zika says, "I'm not doing anything today and the prisoner's surgery is done and a complete success."

What do you do?
>>
>>28981370
Alright I'll bring him here when he wake up. I learned my 'heat' magic can make an infertile mare be able to have children again.
>>
>>28981411
>>28981417

"I'll bring him here when he wakes up. I also learned my heat magic can make an infertile mare be able to have children again."
"Please tell me you didn't make a alicorn fertile." Zika says.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Gonna take a break tomorrow. I haven't been getting as much energy as usual and it's starting to take a toll on me today. So, I'll continue on Saturday.
>>
>>28981440
Um... no. but out of curiosity why should I not made an alicorn fertile?
>>
>>28981447
hope you get to feeling better
>>
>>28981440
Hi, my horses name is Claudius. My horse approaches your horse and sniffs its behind and tail hair. My horse acknowledges your ponies small clumps of poop in its tail hairs. Everypony in the area can see this happening.

My horse, my wonderful horse, begins to fuck your horse.

your horse likes getting fucked by my horse, your horse is crying for my horse. my horse grabs its lazergun from a nuka-container and begins shooting your pony-horse in the head, sprayin gblood and pony blood all over the room. your pony takes the rape and is dead now that i shot it in the back of it's brain.
>>
>>28981758
>>
>>28982808
>>
>>28983329
>>
>>28982106
Wow that escalated quickly.
>>
>>28983658
>>
>>28984107
>>
>>28984687
>>
>>28985804
>>
>>28986562
Thread posts: 400
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.