[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Episode by No. in Season (Episode 4)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: episode 4.png (4MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
episode 4.png
4MB, 3200x1800px
Let's try this again shall we.

Best fourth episode? Worst?

S1: Applebuck Season
S2: Luna Eclipsed
S3: One Bad Apple
S4: Daring Don't
S5: Bloom and Gloom
S6: On Your Marks

Score 'em, rank 'em, order 'em, Discuss!
>>
>>28953917
Difficult to decide between Applebuck Season and Luna Eclipsed IMO.
>>
>>28953917
Luna Eclipsed, obviously.
>>
>>28953917
Applebuck Season was good, but Luna Eclipsed wins here
>>
S1 and S2. I prefer S1 Applebuck Season because it's just hysterical, but Luna Eclipsed was a wonderful episode that put Luna in a lovable, sympathetic spotlight.
>>
>>28953917
Best to worst:
>Luna Eclipsed
>Daring Don't
>One Bad Apple
>Applebuck Season
>On Your Marks
>Bloom and Gloom
>>
Personally none of these are really standout

>Bloom and Gloom (8.1)
This was a cool psychological exploration on Applebloom and the CMC's desire to get their Cutie Marks without being overblown.
>Luna Eclipsed (8)
Nice fun episode with Luna. Was much better than her ultra emo fanon personality
>Applebuck Season (7.5)
Fun, comfy s1 ep with some great character interactions and probably AJ's second best ep behind TSSCS6000
>One Bad Apple (7)
An alright ep bumped up by a unfairly cute and catchy song. JUST LOOK AT THEM HNNNNNNNG
>On Your Marks (5)
Really average, neither disliked or liked it.
>Daring Don't (4.5)
Wouldn't go as far as call it bad because it has a really good lesson but it was kinda dumb
>>
File: UglyPinkie.jpg (99KB, 487x500px) Image search: [Google]
UglyPinkie.jpg
99KB, 487x500px
Applebuck Season > Luna Eclipsed > Bloom and Gloom > One Bad Apple > Daring Don't > On Your Marks

There is no other way
>>
File: 1.png (831KB, 987x568px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
831KB, 987x568px
>>28953917
This is a hard one, I like many of these. But, I'm sorry, I'm going to go with season 4.

I usually don't like Dave Polsky episodes, and making Daring Do real was a really bad idea. But the truth is, I actually enjoyed that episode more than any of the others here. So Daring Don't is my final answer.
>>
File: leader.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leader.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28953917
Bloom and Gloom is my all-time favorite episode.

I agree with what >>28954027 had to say on it. The added depth it showed for her was cool. I understood how she felt and could appreciate her feelings a bit more. The fear of abandonment that was later shown again in On Your Marks is interesting to me, and Luna's lesson at the end was a great one. All the dwelling and anxiety that Apple Bloom was going through was relatable to me more than any other episode that I can think of, and she was likable and easy to sympathize with throughout. I believe that anyone who seriously dislikes it for reasons other than the idiotic opinion that "Apple Bloom's so boring!" are mistaken in their complaints. Apple Bloom wasn't dumb to have unrealistic fears manifest in her nightmares, or have cutie marks work weirdly in there. That's what dreams do. They go against logic and operate on feelings, and she was feeling bad.

I'd wished that I could have enjoyed On Your Marks as much, because it did have a great song and nobody was characterized badly, but finishing it never gives me a sense of satisfaction like I was happy with what I'd just seen. It had quite a bit in common with my favorite episode and was focused on feelings, which I love, but I can't say I love that episode.
>>
Any more?
>>
File: tumblr_og57y8YT0K1qfdfc5o1_1280.jpg (123KB, 674x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og57y8YT0K1qfdfc5o1_1280.jpg
123KB, 674x800px
bump
>>
>>28954027

>Bloom and Gloom (8.1)
Once read, it took me 1.8 seconds to discard your opinion
>>
>>28956993
Why? It's not like it's a terrible ep.
>>
>>28957504
A lot of people here just seems to dislike Apple Bloom herself and refuses to give any episode starring her a chance. It's like, if she gets a lot of attention, it automatically loses 4 points to them, and a flawless, thoughtful, and meaningful episode about her would just be a 6. I don't understand it, but that seems to be the case, especially if you look at the episode ranking threads with sorters.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.