[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i fucked up. It feels like i forced myself to have waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (731KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
731KB, 1280x720px
Guys i fucked up.
It feels like i forced myself to have waifu for the sake of having something to live for.
I never really felt something for my waifu i just wanted something to make my life worth living.
I have nothing to do and i have nothing i want.
I have no one that i really care for.
I forced myself to care for my waifu while i just didn't love her.
And now i just feel empty.
>>
>>28948110
Good, all mobilefags should feel terrible.
>>
>>28948110
then stop calling it your "waifu", retard
>>
File: 1479948014703.png (164KB, 461x418px) Image search: [Google]
1479948014703.png
164KB, 461x418px
Then just drop your current waifu and wait. You don't choose your waifu, your waifu chooses you.
>>
File: Image2.png (6KB, 309x107px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.png
6KB, 309x107px
That's nice OP next time you will tell me about your harem of waifus
>>
>>28948143
>Implying any female, even an imaginary one, would choose you
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 350x461px
>>28948110
There's always something to live for. You just need to know where to look.
>>
>>28948110
>It's another "I only live for my waifu" posts
What the fuck you were doing before ponies? I mean holy shit.
>>
File: 1460745962424.png (318KB, 993x562px) Image search: [Google]
1460745962424.png
318KB, 993x562px
>>28948360
Preach it.
>Tfw raised catholic but don't practice now
Sometimes I feel like I could give it another go.
Now I understand why it's usually the old people who are more religious.
>>
>>28948110
>Fluttercuck realises that he doesnt want any of that used goods
>>
>>28948480
assumptionfags are the worse
>>
File: 1478793590191.jpg (76KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
1478793590191.jpg
76KB, 800x582px
>>28948110
I know what you are talking about, while for me it was more the online communities I tried to attach myself to. This is something similar to imposter syndrome, but not exactly. Imposter syndrome is the constant feeling that you don't deserve success, you are a fraud, all success was just luck or the doing of others (for me it is the fact I don't believe in free will and I steal my programming code from online). Even when you want to imagine someone caring for you, it feels wrong because you don't deserve that shit, you don't deserve anything and you don't owe anything to others. I don't know what you went through, but for me any online community I "joined" that told me how great I was felt like bullshit because they were on the internet, none of that shit is real and none of the validation culture that was molded by social media is real.

There is no part of my identity I find more important than any other. At some point it was MLP, but now it is just as much a part of me as guns and computers and anime and pepto-bismol. I wanted to be part of something bigger than myself, MLP was the easy option that seemed to accept anyone that didn't already belong. After introspecting during the boring work hours every day, I realize that it is silly and childish to want to be part of a community so bad, I just treat every "community" I am a part of equally because I am not just one community, and you shouldn't feel like you owe anything to a community.

Just do what I do and give yourself so much false self-confidence that eventually it comes true and you think of yourself as so awesome that no one can possibly give you as much self-worth as yourself. Fake it till you make it is the mantra of every self-help book. Once you do that you won't feel a need to belong because no one deserves you but yourself, and how lucky you are to own yourself!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.